Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Guise, lighten up…Too much haterade hea. We haven’t even started the ultra secret 2v1 plan on FA yet…

You mean the one where we induct SoS into the brotherhood of breaking bandwaggons…?

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

At least I don’t have a fat head.

At least you KNOW that perplexity doesn’t give you bragging rights.

sorry, when did I say that? pre-nerf perplexity with people stacking 15-25 stacks of confusion opposed to using 5/6 perplexity for a confusion tick on a class with zero interrupts outside of water combat

on that note, why are we talking about this? I’m guessing you’re still beat up about losing on your perma stealth thief.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonOfKrypton.4357

SonOfKrypton.4357

sorry, when did I say that? pre-nerf perplexity with people stacking 15-25 stacks of confusion opposed to using 5/6 perplexity for a confusion tick on a class with zero interrupts outside of water combat

on that note, why are we talking about this? I’m guessing you’re still beat up about losing on your perma stealth thief.

Ohhh, Andy babe, struck a nerve?

Post more about me losing to a condi necro with perplexity on a class that has no burst condi removal. Sorry for going into a PvP map to fight people. You’ve probably never lost a fight.

There seems to be this misconception that skill can beat builds when in fact it’s the opposite. This game is not and never will be competitive, for sanity’s sake I hope that people come to realise it sooner rather than later.

I came on here hoping to have some laughs but once again that one little horrific personality trait of yours just saps out all the fun.

I think you’ve stewed in the vinegar too long, Pickle. It’s made you tremendously bitter.

Peace, girlfriend.

Attempting to contact arenanet.support seeking counselling expenses.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

Hey TC, maybe you’d like to come out of your towers and fight 1v1 and 2v2 instead of camping behind walls on cannons, and waiting for 10 more players to come back you up.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

Post more about me losing to a condi necro with perplexity on a class that has no burst condi removal. Sorry for going into a PvP map to fight people. You’ve probably never lost a fight.

There seems to be this misconception that skill can beat builds when in fact it’s the opposite. This game is not and never will be competitive, for sanity’s sake I hope that people come to realise it sooner rather than later.

I came on here hoping to have some laughs but once again that one little horrific personality trait of yours just saps out all the fun.

I think you’ve stewed in the vinegar too long, Pickle. It’s made you tremendously bitter.

Peace, girlfriend.

Don’t worry , I lose to plenty of good players. Also I’m only unkind to people who are unkind to me and my friends.

P.S try adding lyssa runes, there’s your burst condi removal

(edited by Andy.9137)

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Hey TC, maybe you’d like to come out of your towers and fight 1v1 and 2v2 instead of camping behind walls on cannons, and waiting for 10 more players to come back you up.

Sounds almost like you’re calling out sentries for doing their jobs. Seriously.

Lunar Fighter

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

Sounds like a thrilling life decision, open a game, not play it (coward), eat burgers, repeat.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Sounds like a thrilling life decision, open a game, not play it (coward), eat burgers, repeat.

Some people understand the value of working as a team

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: kraftie.4765

kraftie.4765

Ran across a TC mesmer in TCBL whilst roaming before work, he preceded to ./beckon me whilst backpedaling to your guards/keep. I guess that’s teamwork !

nah probably just kitten

[Envy]
Sanctum of Rall

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Peace, girlfriend.

Don’t worry , I lose to plenty of good players. Also I’m only unkind to people who are unkind to me and my friends.

P.S try adding lyssa runes, there’s your burst condi removal

Oh snap!

That perma baddie got owned by the Pickle in game AND in the forums.

Talk about being trumped XD

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: erroch.8061

erroch.8061

Sometimes in WvW an objective doesn’t have to be a keep, tower, camp, or the like. Sometimes it can be as simple as a dead necromancer.

Our little four man crew was doing our own thing, avoiding the massive server zergs that were map hopping around Sunday since we needed a break from being ‘on task’ and looking for a tower or two to ninja. We settled into Water Camp with the intent of maybe ninjaing the south east tower when we got in a little scrap with a small group of FA folks from Flames of Andraste. (I think I got the name right)

At the end up the scrap, we realized their necromancer hadn’t released. And he was right were we’d planned on dropping a catapult. We decided it would be wrong to define his corpse by using it to stabilize a catapult. Instead, we decided, to give in to our guild name induced tendencies and take a bit of a nap. We snuggled up to the necromancer and decided to wait to see what happened. Would he release, would he wait out his timer?

This turned our afternoon into a bit of an unexpected scenario.

FoA decided they could not leave their fallen comrade behind and would mount a rescue mission. We clued into it after we were baited off the hill (always take the bait) By the time one of us turned around, there was a thief (or mesmer, I forgot which of you was there) reviving our new snuggle buddy.

Well.. as righteous followers of the Toast, we couldn’t have that, could we? We knew it was only a matter of time before our friend would be taken from us, either by timer or by his allies. We knew we had to hold our ground. He was just so cozy. Where else can you find a decent pillow in this siege tortured land?

We set up camp and had few amusing skirmishes. Two Mesmers and Two Engineers, guarding a necromancer from his thief, Mesmer, and warrior compatriots. Eventually one or two more came and pushed us off the hill and their companion was resurrected. We made our way back after reviving at the waypoint and gave a parting salute before being righteously stomped into the ground and limping off to tend to real life.

I hope you folks in FoA had as much amusement and laughter from our little back and forth as we did.

Those of us from “I should be sleeping” salute you all from Fires of Andraste.

~ Dominik Tibor

PS: So many guilds with similar tags to us on TC these days…. We’re [Zzzz] not to be confused with [ZzZz] or [ZzZ] or [zzzz]

Dominik Tibor – Detonating Multiple Personalities
Talaat – Clueless Guardian.
I should be sleeping [Zzzz]

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Ran across a TC mesmer in TCBL whilst roaming before work, he preceded to ./beckon me whilst backpedaling to your guards/keep. I guess that’s teamwork !

nah probably just kitten

Check the context in which i replied and you’ll probably able to tell the difference! Here’s hoping ! fingers crossed

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Wow, Pickle and Attunejam, maybe take it to the Obsidian Sanctum? Sounds like some personal history between you two. And to think it all started with a little unsolicited RP…

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

Just had a fun 5 minutes chasing an SoS warrior around LLK. They were a gimmicky heal build and had the greatsword equipped to spin away and then the sword and horn to leap away and horn cured the conditions. 30 seconds after I switched to my zerk ranger they decided to spin, leap… etc into a safe spot and then waypointed.

I hope this is the new Meta of SoS WvW… It was the longest time they’d spent in our third of EB for ages :p

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I wouldn’t ever call wasting my time to chase a single warrior for five minutes “fun”.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

If you are a roamer, looking for fights next to a tower probably isn’t the smartest thing in the world.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

They were obviously doing it for a reason and they probably wanted someone to notice and then to write a comment about it on the forums, so that’s what I did. They were just a single warrior but they way they moved across the field was reminiscent of a hundred majestic wildebeest cruising across the golden horizon.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

style.6173

I wouldn’t ever call wasting my time to chase a single warrior for five minutes “fun”.

Agreed. I do not chase people. If any class runs from you, just know that they are running away because you are a better player than they are.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

but they way they moved across the field was reminiscent of a hundred majestic wildebeest cruising across the golden horizon.

From this alone I want to imagine them as a charr. It has to be!

Lunar Fighter

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyRabidSquirrel.9274

CrazyRabidSquirrel.9274

Agreed. I do not chase people. If any class runs from you, just know that they are running away because you are a better player than they are.

only pugs duel. dueling is generally is a pretty good sign that a player doesnt really have anything better to offer a team. theres a reason its called “world v world”. might consider changing to svp.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

only pugs duel. dueling is generally is a pretty good sign that a player doesnt really have anything better to offer a team. theres a reason its called “world v world”. might consider changing to svp.

If you said something like this in a matchup with mag, you’d have the whole server down your throat instantly.

Lunar Fighter

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Requiral.7689

Requiral.7689

So much violation of my game mode right there, its hurttttssssss

Requiral

I Swear She Was Eighteen [Gwen]

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

I put on my robe and wizard hat……

Oh, I like to play dress up!

Anyways… nice piece of RPing there. I bet you’re TC!

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Close enough, he plays for SIC. Kings of PVE

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Icebot.6103

Icebot.6103

Just had a fun 5 minutes chasing an SoS warrior around LLK. They were a gimmicky heal build and had the greatsword equipped to spin away and then the sword and horn to leap away and horn cured the conditions. 30 seconds after I switched to my zerk ranger they decided to spin, leap… etc into a safe spot and then waypointed.

I hope this is the new Meta of SoS WvW… It was the longest time they’d spent in our third of EB for ages :p

Oh come on, like that “meta” is unique to SoS, that is like every roaming warrior that has ever been more than 5 feet their zerg or not fighting an up-level.

So fast. So cleansing. So Pro. wow.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Derren.8724

Derren.8724

Dueling is the best way to test your skill against that of another player. It’s hard to tell just how well your build works -or just how well you play it- if you’re constantly in unbalanced fights.

Also, while it is called “World vs World”, that doesn’t mean it’s all about large group fighting. A single person can take camps and disrupt supply lines. 2-4 people can do that faster, while also stealing towers and poking keeps. Conversely, a single person/small group can defend camps, yaks and towers from similarly small groups, leading to duels and skirmishes when the two meet.

So just because people duel in WvW, does not mean they aren’t contributing to their team, it’s just a different way of contributing.

“The Court of Winter” [WIN] – Sea of Sorrows

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: NinjaYoshi.3429

NinjaYoshi.3429

Hell, a well coordinated group of 4 people can take a keep, under the right conditions. It’s not always about the large groups.

Ze Butler – Level 80 Human Engineer, and a lot of alts
[YOHO] – Its a Pirate Life for Me

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I think most intelligent people use different builds for zerging vs roaming.
If you have a group build, you shouldn’t bother trying to take on folks in small numbers.

You are not doing anyone (least of all yourself) any favors if you try to do one or the other with the wrong build(s).

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

…you’d have the whole server down your throat instantly.

Sometimes that hurts less than having the whole server up your… dolyak.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

…you’d have the whole server down your throat instantly.

Sometimes that hurts less than having the whole server up your… dolyak.

This happens regularly on Thursdays though. nods

Lunar Fighter

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

style.6173

You must not WvW much. 1v1 situations come about quite often, even as part of a team. You might be clearing a keep, or protecting/attacking a dolyak, catching up to your zerg/group, or getting your server the bloodlust buff. It is not just about people who stand behind the windmill.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

I’m almost certain that using ACs to hit stuff behind a gate isnt cheating, but they HAVE been known to use any less than respectable trick they can whenever possible. AKA invuln spot siege, camping in invuln spots off the cliffs. I dont usually actually dislike any enemy in this game, but some of FA have shown themselves to be both poor losers AND winners.

Pot, meet Kettle.
Hilarious.

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I’m almost certain that using ACs to hit stuff behind a gate isnt cheating, but they HAVE been known to use any less than respectable trick they can whenever possible. AKA invuln spot siege, camping in invuln spots off the cliffs. I dont usually actually dislike any enemy in this game, but some of FA have shown themselves to be both poor losers AND winners.

Pot, meet Kettle.
Hilarious.

What a constructive, descriptive and overall well thought out comment! Thank you for copying and pasting

From your post history, you seem more concerned with the living story than anything else. I seem to have hit a nerve, so I’m sorry about that.

Lunar Fighter

(edited by Nickthemoonwolf.1485)

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

You might need to stick to pve buddy.

Also you’re totally putting words in my mouth here. I understand you have your own concerns, and I’m not even sure what server you play on but I’ll assume its FA. Most of what I say in the quoted post is from experiences from BEFORE the matchup system changed back in June, and a lot of it seems to have not changed. I dont speak for my entire server, and you shouldent treat any poster as their server.

You seem mad to have come out of 5 days of hiding just to reply to me with this though, and its pretty unusual to get this kind of response out of me, but you GENUINELY seem upset.

not even replying to the next post. This “conversation” is over. (Protip: I didnt even play the game yesterday)

Attachments:

Lunar Fighter

(edited by Nickthemoonwolf.1485)

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

You might need to stick to pve buddy.

And miss moments like yesterday?

TC blob rips through paper S hills gate. Rips through inner. Bravely charges the 4 or so militia at Lords………….

And stops to build siege on the bridge.

You can’t buy moments like that. Bravo.

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

If you have a group build, you shouldn’t bother trying to take on folks in small numbers.

You are not doing anyone (least of all yourself) any favors if you try to do one or the other with the wrong build(s).

the thing is there is this strange misconception that if you’re running away from someone (either because you have better things to do/you were just catching up with the zerg or guild group) apparently you’re some kind of baddie who’s committed some mortal sin. like wtf if i’m catching up to my guild because i just got on or whatever, i’m not gonna waste some time on some thief who will do no damage to me and to whom i will deal no damage to.

i won’t duel with my tanky warrior who is built for support and cc, especially against classes who shine in dueling.

tl;dr: a lot of people seem to think that you need to be roaming/be ready to duel ALL DAY ERRYDAY and if you aren’t you are WRONG WRONG WRONG and BAD BAD BAD. fml

(edited by electriette.8952)

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

Fun night running yaks from N Camp on TCBL! FA’s [WS] guild group – you guys were persistent. Great fights all night long!

Agreed reset night fights at TC N camp was never ending glad you enjoyed our blood lust for those tc yaks. It’s pretty common knowledge that TC will defend the hell out of whatever is their main camp on map, so it’s always a great place to find outnumbered fights. I remember hitting a mez every time we tried to hit that east yak so your persistence is to be praised too you defended them till someone died Also shout out to YOHO. There is some irony that the best havoc group on TC is ex/IOJ/FA, but i was glad to fight some really skilled, strong builds you guys brought to the table. Never got a real good even fight you mugged us with some friendlies we mugged you when we found you guys alone, but overall great fights hope to find you guys again sometime this week. TC still tower hugs way more than any server we’ve fought, but this weekend was packed with fights so thanks for coming out and bringing it those that did.

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banono.4597

Banono.4597

the thing is there is this strange misconception that if you’re running away from someone (either because you have better things to do/you were just catching up with the zerg or guild group) apparently you’re some kind of baddie who’s committed some mortal sin. like wtf if i’m catching up to my guild because i just got on or whatever, i’m not gonna waste some time on some thief who will do no damage to me and to whom i will deal no damage to.

i won’t duel with my tanky warrior who is built for support and cc, especially against classes who shine in dueling.

tl;dr: a lot of people seem to think that you need to be roaming/be ready to duel ALL DAY ERRYDAY and if you aren’t you are WRONG WRONG WRONG and BAD BAD BAD. fml

I agree.

I constantly get the angry rant party invites from people saying “Bad thief…. 1v1 me.” cause they are kitten that me and a few server-mates killed them while they were roaming on our way back to the zerg or while running supply.

If I want small scale PvP there is a whole game mode that gives me exactly that. Where I am spec’d for such things, but in WvW I am spec’d to give my server the best chance at winning and couldn’t careless if stranger on a server I will never be on thinks less of me for declining their duel or kiting them into my friends.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyRabidSquirrel.9274

CrazyRabidSquirrel.9274

You must not WvW much. 1v1 situations come about quite often, even as part of a team. You might be clearing a keep, or protecting/attacking a dolyak, catching up to your zerg/group, or getting your server the bloodlust buff. It is not just about people who stand behind the windmill.

AWWW you caught me. I rage quit wvw three years ago after losing to a perplexity hammer/pistol ele.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

NinjaYoshi.3429

Fun night running yaks from N Camp on TCBL! FA’s [WS] guild group – you guys were persistent. Great fights all night long!

Agreed reset night fights at TC N camp was never ending glad you enjoyed our blood lust for those tc yaks. It’s pretty common knowledge that TC will defend the hell out of whatever is their main camp on map, so it’s always a great place to find outnumbered fights. I remember hitting a mez every time we tried to hit that east yak so your persistence is to be praised too you defended them till someone died Also shout out to YOHO. There is some irony that the best havoc group on TC is ex/IOJ/FA, but i was glad to fight some really skilled, strong builds you guys brought to the table. Never got a real good even fight you mugged us with some friendlies we mugged you when we found you guys alone, but overall great fights hope to find you guys again sometime this week. TC still tower hugs way more than any server we’ve fought, but this weekend was packed with fights so thanks for coming out and bringing it those that did.

I have to say Kruegs, those fights we had on FABL on reset were quite fun, even if it was only 2 YOHO vs. 3 WS and some pubs, or 3 WS vs. 2 YOHO and some pubs. Or that one terrible time where it started out YOHO vs. WS and turned into TC Zerg vs. WS. I did quite enjoy diving into the middle of a zerg fight to try to kill some of your guys though. We do need to meet up on more even footing sometime this week, or we can always do the diving into a zerg fight to kill each other routine again. Either one works for me.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

AWWW you caught me. I rage quit wvw three years ago after losing to a perplexity hammer/pistol ele.

Don’t rage quit, just do what this guy does…

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/A-kitteny-decision-I-have-made/first#post3377298

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Haha, that mez was likely me, there were a couple of us escorting/trying to escort both east and west – of course, you guys were hitting both sides as well, so we kept bumping heads. Had one epic fight that lasted from right before NE tower all the way to garrison, constant skirmishing and trying to keep that kitten yak alive… LOL Great fun, and thanks for the showing. You guys rock.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

About late SEA timezone.. Is it possible if FA and SoS stop PvDoor and try to fight or something? So tiring running around maps finding your groups for fights..

/notroll

I eat breakfast for dinner.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

About late SEA timezone.. Is it possible if FA and SoS stop PvDoor and try to fight or something? So tiring running around maps finding your groups for fights..

/notroll

Why don’t you just get ahead of the PvD train?
We did that against JQ during leagues and they lost their freaking minds when our zerg busted out of inner hills right into their downlevelled karma train.

Of course you aren’t likely to see downlevels from either us or FA; but the concept is the same.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Ok, how about any claims coming from your lame server of lemming sockpuppets about skill, being outnumbered, others using “look down” when half your idiot ele’s run around with Dragons Tooth solely for that? It’s all hilarious.

You aren’t skilled as a server. You aren’t “special” in a good way. It is numbers and coverage, for anyone.. at any tier. Period. Posturing that it is anything else is extremely funny. Accusing others servers of behavior commonplace to yours is even funnier.

FA blobs remind me of that old cartoon “Recess”.. you know, the fearsome mob of kindergarten kids that terrified the older ones.

Happy I hit a nerve hard enough for you to look up my post history. Good humor there too.

Edit to show how fitting the post is for describing, well, pretty much any other server. Stay classy FA.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

I have to say Kruegs, those fights we had on FABL on reset were quite fun, even if it was only 2 YOHO vs. 3 WS and some pubs, or 3 WS vs. 2 YOHO and some pubs. Or that one terrible time where it started out YOHO vs. WS and turned into TC Zerg vs. WS. I did quite enjoy diving into the middle of a zerg fight to try to kill some of your guys though. We do need to meet up on more even footing sometime this week, or we can always do the diving into a zerg fight to kill each other routine again. Either one works for me.

That kitten was sooo funny from our side. I saw you guys and i got the blinders on that necro, and then all of sudden PM from one of you guys “run”. I’m like this guys got some nerve. Then another “Our zerg is coming for you” or something and then just a kitten ton of TC all over us. THE Horrorrrrr!!! You saved like half of us, but i was in way too deep to get out.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Sounds like you two need to go on another date

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

Sounds like you two need to go on another date

I think I know what’s going on here.

Attachments:

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

NinjaYoshi.3429

That kitten was sooo funny from our side. I saw you guys and i got the blinders on that necro, and then all of sudden PM from one of you guys “run”. I’m like this guys got some nerve. Then another “Our zerg is coming for you” or something and then just a kitten ton of TC all over us. THE Horrorrrrr!!! You saved like half of us, but i was in way too deep to get out.

Was it a Charr Necro you were going after? If so, that was the one that PMed you. We actually backed off when we saw our zerg going after you. There’s no fun if a zerg helps one of the sides win.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

/notroll

Why don’t you just get ahead of the PvD train?
We did that against JQ during leagues and they lost their freaking minds when our zerg busted out of inner hills right into their downlevelled karma train.

Of course you aren’t likely to see downlevels from either us or FA; but the concept is the same.

It’s a bit difficult when they randomly waypoint across 3 BLs and cap stuff. Vale camp to NW camp then somehow NE tower without taking NE camp then suddenly water camp. We literally spent 2-3 hours chasing their 30 with our 10.. Geez.

I eat breakfast for dinner.