Dec-6: EB, CD, BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

eBay = siege uses
Open field = always die and runs to keep/tower
Plus eBay spies in our ts..

Do all you do on the forums is QQ?
We use siege because it works, and BP lost all day on our BL due to it. Thanks for the bags. Teldec and Goldiy did an amazing job today in Home BL.

Aren’t you guys on a break?

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Most of the people who were in WvW last week are.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Match-ups

Posted by: Farout.8207

Farout.8207

A couple yellows and a few greens. The yellows didn’t even salvage for anything ;(

I didn’t even get yellows.

I guess we know who the real 4th place server is now…

If 20 silver worth of crap makes you feel better, I guess so. Pretty disappointing either way…

~ Cleetus

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

eBay = siege uses
Open field = always die and runs to keep/tower
Plus eBay spies in our ts..

Do all you do on the forums is QQ?
We use siege because it works, and BP lost all day on our BL due to it. Thanks for the bags. Teldec and Goldiy did an amazing job today in Home BL.

Aren’t you guys on a break?

Forums never rests!

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Dolyak daily + Outnumbered buff = kamikaze Asura Mesmer lol

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Had one good fight with EBay today in SM, then after we finally killed them and got them out.. They disappeared
Ehmry and Crystal WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!! Boringest PvD week ever.

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

BS had fun fighting ZoD in Ebay tonight. Great fields fights and a protracted struggle for Bay.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melancholia.8123

Melancholia.8123

Thanks for being good sports tonight CD, VoX had a lot of fun running around being silly. Sorry if we caused any undue havoc, we were pretty caught up in things.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

We had a good fight at CD garrison earlier. CD showed up in force to push us out.

Cheers for the bows, didn’t see the guild but you guys are cool.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

[DIE] has to be the most pathetic guild I have ever seen.

Yet again they come to ruin the experience of people fighting in OS because they couldn’t possibly compete there on their own.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: rmprodigy.4679

rmprodigy.4679

We got a call that there’s a group of twenty there. We went to see it. Saw nothin left inmediatly after . Lol.

We can do 1v1 in our spvp arena with you if your seeking duels to make it up too you brother <3?????<3

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

[DIE] has to be the most pathetic guild I have ever seen.

Yet again they come to ruin the experience of people fighting in OS because they couldn’t possibly compete there on their own.

Lol yup, we 2v3’d them a couple of times.

Thanks for the 2v2s [Bsty], was a lot of fun!
We usually 2v2 in sPvP so I had a Commander build for my Guard which wasn’t too bad!

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

We got a call that there’s a group of twenty there. We went to see it. Saw nothin left inmediatly after . Lol.

We can do 1v1 in our spvp arena with you if your seeking duels to make it up too you brother <3?<3

Is there a password? I’ll come and trash you and your guild in 1v1s.

Edit: Can’t find your guild in the list, what’s the arena name?

Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Evilzara.6378)

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Sounds good I will be home soon pm me in 15minutes. We want to have some fun duels itll be cool.

We will appreciate you trashing us. Humble in defeat ans humble on victory.

See u soon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fox.3562

Fox.3562

LOL at the failed ganks by [DIE] in the OS. Three people try jumping 2 of us in the middle of a 2v2 and get TRASHED. Two or three wipes later and you at least had the sense to come back with fake guild names so when I started recording your wipes you wouldn’t make your guild look bad!

Two necros and a D/D ele? Might be time to reroll thieves so you can at least run away when you lose LOL! Shoulda just taken the 5-0 shutout with a smile, but now you just look like sore losers.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

(edited by Fox.3562)

in Match-ups

Fox.3562

Kill count while on BP BL with my ranger repping Borlis Bag Killers [BP]
72 BP dead, Multiple 1vXs, Zerged multiple times just because they need to send a zerg to finish me off.
Priceless.

Raz you didn’t win any 1vX unless we’re counting uplevels or ambient creatures. Don’t make me find the clip of me 1v6’ing you and your zerg.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Sounds good I will be home soon pm me in 15minutes.

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

KK I pm’d you. : D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

Thanks for the duels [Bsty].

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Oh, so thats where [DIE] went after we wiped them..

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

Kill count while on BP BL with my ranger repping Borlis Bag Killers [BP]
72 BP dead, Multiple 1vXs, Zerged multiple times just because they need to send a zerg to finish me off.
Priceless.

Raz you didn’t win any 1vX unless we’re counting uplevels or ambient creatures. Don’t make me find the clip of me 1v6’ing you and your zerg.

Oh am I not up to your superior standards?
I’ll fight you when you are skilled enough without your PU condi spam.

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

[DIE] You’ve got to be the worst trash talking dueling WvW guild ever. You got wrecked in those 1v1s by me and some others and you felt like needlessly trash talking us.

Here are some pictures.

First one is of you losing one of the many duels and saying we suck.
Second is you guys pretending like we never GvG’d you (which [BB] won 5-0 btw)
Third one is just Lol.

http://i.imgur.com/el4uaOb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/yKDr3Zp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/X2DJ6NF.jpg

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

last I checked, some duels were won some were lost? maybe im wrong with this video of you getting dunked, downed, and running on different occasion? O_O

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

last I checked, some duels were won some were lost? maybe im wrong with this video of you getting dunked, downed, and running on different occasion? O_O

I’d love to see that video!

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

busy , wiping u guys at os. wait up

in Match-ups

Posted by: Meecat.2510

Meecat.2510

Reality: statistically each server has players with skills that follow some sort of bell curve

Perception: Our +2SD players beat their -2SD players, thus our server/guild/squad is better than yours forever and we win Guild Wars 2

Solution: Keep this thread civil and the above point in your mind. Guild Wars 2 has been known to have a great, helpful and friendly fan base and lets try and maintain that! I really do believe that like a lot of other things in life, skill takes practice and practice takes time. So when someone is saying ’I’m more skilled than you’ what that really translates to is ‘I put in more time in this game than you’ — and given that some people can only play this game for so many hours, is that really something to boast about? Give that some thought.

tl;dr: be nice to each other, we’re all humans on the other side of your screen and we have feelings. When you say something it affects someone else, and making other people feel bad isn’t something to be proud of. I hope we can make an example for other servers and keep this thread positive, funny and enjoyable for everyone

in Match-ups

Fox.3562

busy , wiping u guys at os. wait up

Lost a 15v15 GvG in a 5-0 shutout to a PuG guild, check.

Failed to gank a 2v2 with 3 people, check.

Lost every 1v1 against me, check.

Has a driver who activates healing signet when he’s low, check.

Driver raged the entire time, check.

Tried to kiss my kitten after getting dumpstered, check.

Brought 30 people to rage-mode the 5 people who dumpstered them, check.

Logged out when 20 people BP showed up to fight, check.

Has the worst trolls on Ehmry, check.

Could DIE be the worst guild NA? I would love to see a checklist for a worse guild, because this one’s hard to beat! Can you guys PLEASE upload you perspective of the BB vs DIE GvG (with voice chat!)? I really want to hear the disappointment creep into everyones voice after that ridiculous RP walk intro!

Attachments:

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Get a gf

Get a job

Get some air

U mad bro?

(edited by rmprodigy.4679)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

Had fun wiping the floor with DIE tonight in OS.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: godlike.6417

godlike.6417

From what I understand Borlis Brawlers is an accumulation of BP’s best players coming together to hold hands. Why is BP talking kitten about a GVG where they needed their entire server to win?

Godlike [Void]
Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: XENus.6931

XENus.6931

From what I understand Borlis Brawlers is an accumulation of BP’s best players coming together to hold hands. Why is BP talking kitten about a GVG where they needed their entire server to win?

So you’re saying we should not get our best players to GvG? And we don’t need our entire server to win ^^ we only need 15 – 20 out of our entire server to win.

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Strange why u guys said u didn’t have the #s to 20v20 when we said we don’t do 15s.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

Hmmm … the GvG between BB and DIE definitely happened …
http://www.gw2gvg.com/matches/info/BB/DIE/12/06/2013
There is also video from our perspective if the gw2gvg record is not proof enough. Sadly, I don’t think we got footage of the epic DIE RP walk entrance

First of all, BB’s certainly not all the best of Borlis! BB evolved from the desire of a number of players across different guilds wanting to GvG, but not having enough interest within their respective guilds to get groups together. If it were a try-hard assemblage of the best BP has to offer … well, let’s just say that there are plenty of other players that would better fit the role of staff ele than me playing on an alt! This is not to say that some frequent attendees are not skilled, of course, but any benefit gained from that is balanced by the fact that we only all play together once or twice a week, with group comp being different just about every time

Second, unless I’m missing something, BB has never been anything but amicable to its opponents, win or lose, here on these forums?

in Match-ups

LAD Infinitum.1675

Strange why u guys said u didn’t have the #s to 20v20 when we said we don’t do 15s.

If you are talking about the DIE vs. BB match-up, 20v20 would certainly have been out of our reach. I had not been planning to attend but got called in last minute (in the middle of some rather embarrassing RL circumstances lol) because we were scrambling to even get 15 together

in Match-ups

Posted by: godlike.6417

godlike.6417

So basically we can disregard everything that Fox.3562 said, since he is not apart of BB and just a troll.

Godlike [Void]
Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Your missing a lot. Nobody said it didn’t happen. More dillusion from zara and potatoe. Two mesmer who won duels againsy warriors and guardians then got mad when we had counter classes come to SPVP when we are a WvW guild and beat them. They then chest thumped so we went to OS where we can run wvw builds and gear as opposed to spvp which is far from our regular gameplay. 1v1 is also fae from our gameplay. Nevertheless we won and lost duels. Then gave them what they asked for in wvw.

To chest thump and praise a gvg is fool hardy. GvG is primarily a battle of compisitons, we have won and lost to the same guilds time and time again and the variance in outcomd was heavily comp based. Moral of the story your BB buddies got ahead of themselves in the chest thump parade. I offered spvp to oyr server mate if you read above post because I felt bad we ruined his duel. And look at the response from zara. Amicable?

Mesmer condi invis build in 1v1 agaisnt anything other then engi necro or mesmer is laughable. I’m glad we tried, I’m proud of the close losses we had with clasees like eles . And I’m glad when we had counter clases we won. Nobody is undefeated .

in Match-ups

LAD Infinitum.1675

So basically we can disregard everything that Fox.3562 said, since he is not apart of BB and just a troll.

Come now, don’t put words in my mouth by attempting to extrapolate my statements to (il)logical hyperbole. Potato is a valued member of BB. That being said, no single person speaks for the whole.

More importantly, I believe the exchange happening here is regarding an incident where some DIE members were perceived as encroaching on some duels happening in OS. The GvG mention is tertiary to the central argument.

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Nobody owns the OS as I trried to explain to your server mates and my own. Its a giant arena who can tell the difference between seeing a few peoplr fight and a 2v2 ‘gvg’. It was two three guildies they went in during off hours and fought or died or did whatever they wanted. Spvp players and duelers need to grow up and realize the world isn’t theirs only. If I run a zerg v zerg build and am alobe running to my group and a dueler or roamer finds me in his build I have no chance and will die. If a roamef or dueler is found by a. Wvw group he will die. See how it’s all relative? This is a war based game. Our guild fought with 23 players against map blobs won and lost past few nights . Nobidies crying. Its our chpicd to play a zerg bustin skill group style. Pick you’d style you enjoy and live with its pros and cons. Dont expect the red carpet in the OS. Go spvp is you need sanctioned duels. If spvp isn’t for u then I’m sorry I don’t know what else anybody can do. Its a game figure out how to have fun

in Match-ups

LAD Infinitum.1675

Your missing a lot. Nobody said it didn’t happen. More dillusion from zara and potatoe. Two mesmer who won duels againsy warriors and guardians then got mad when we had counter classes come to SPVP when we are a WvW guild and beat them. They then chest thumped so we went to OS where we can run wvw builds and gear as opposed to spvp which is far from our regular gameplay. 1v1 is also fae from our gameplay. Nevertheless we won and lost duels. Then gave them what they asked for in wvw.

To chest thump and praise a gvg is fool hardy. GvG is primarily a battle of compisitons, we have won and lost to the same guilds time and time again and the variance in outcomd was heavily comp based. Moral of the story your BB buddies got ahead of themselves in the chest thump parade. I offered spvp to oyr server mate if you read above post because I felt bad we ruined his duel. And look at the response from zara. Amicable?

Mesmer condi invis build in 1v1 agaisnt anything other then engi necro or mesmer is laughable. I’m glad we tried, I’m proud of the close losses we had with clasees like eles . And I’m glad when we had counter clases we won. Nobody is undefeated .

I am glad to hear you got your vindication in sPvP, agree that chest-thumping about GvG (or really, anything in this game) is silly, and yes, no one is infallible / undefeated.

I do take issue with confusing the actions and disagreements of a few as representative of an (at best) tangentially related whole. The conflict above is clearly a personal one that has about as much to do with BB as it does with Borlis Pass, Devon Carver, and the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Well my friend, you have a few players from Bb show up talking hot garbage. Conjoined by the fact that BB is a assortment of BP players from various guilds meaning they represent the thoughts of many…topped with the four pages of BP players and leaders talking big. Obviosuly its not a far off assumption to say little to nothing good about BP.
It’s sad because I am mature enough fo know fhat BP pdobanly has a ton of great people and players. Unfortuantly many people can’t see past trolling and nonsense empty banter.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

Nobody owns the OS as I trried to explain to your server mates and my own. Its a giant arena who can tell the difference between seeing a few peoplr fight and a 2v2 ‘gvg’. It was two three guildies they went in during off hours and fought or died or did whatever they wanted. Spvp players and duelers need to grow up and realize the world isn’t theirs only. If I run a zerg v zerg build and am alobe running to my group and a dueler or roamer finds me in his build I have no chance and will die. If a roamef or dueler is found by a. Wvw group he will die. See how it’s all relative? This is a war based game. Our guild fought with 23 players against map blobs won and lost past few nights . Nobidies crying. Its our chpicd to play a zerg bustin skill group style. Pick you’d style you enjoy and live with its pros and cons. Dont expect the red carpet in the OS. Go spvp is you need sanctioned duels. If spvp isn’t for u then I’m sorry I don’t know what else anybody can do. Its a game figure out how to have fun

BP, quit letting DIE wipe your map blobs.

in Match-ups

LAD Infinitum.1675

Well my friend, you have a few players from Bb show up talking hot garbage. Conjoined by the fact that BB is a assortment of BP players from various guilds meaning they represent the thoughts of many…topped with the four pages of BP players and leaders talking big. Obviosuly its not a far off assumption to say little to nothing good about BP.
It’s sad because I am mature enough fo know fhat BP pdobanly has a ton of great people and players. Unfortuantly many people can’t see past trolling and nonsense empty banter.

This is what I am trying to convey to you;

There are no players from BB. It’s repped once or twice a week for the convenience of coordinating GvGs. It’s an arbitrary moniker applied to a mish-mash of people. Attach no significance to it.

How does BB or its player base represent the thoughts of many? This reasoning is fundamentally flawed and what leads to so much unnecessary forum drama. It would allow me to say that, by virtue of the fact that I hold or have held membership in just about all of BP’s WvW guilds, what I say speaks for all of them (if only it were so :P). Preposterous. In the context of this game, we all speak for ourselves, and no more.

The majority of the “talking big” occurring in these last pages is the handiwork of only a handful of people. By nature, forums will attract the attention of those seeking it. The vocal minority, as with the foregoing BB discussion, is not the whole.

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Please, just stop pretending that this is some kind of isolated event from your guild.

If it was just two of your members coming in and ruining the fights I could understand. But when you bring in your entire guild zerg after said two members explicitely say they will, and after this happens multiple times in the short time you have been on Ehmry Bay? Not so much.

I respect what you guys do in the open field. What I do not respect is your need to drag the good reputation of Ehmry Bay and roaming through the dirt during your first few weeks here.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

BP and Ebay lovers:
-Both servers chest thump but have excuses when losing
-Both servers proclaim skill over numbers
-Both servers zerg to take things
-Both servers have decent roaming guilds
-Both servers blame upcoming PVE updates
-Both servers have pugs that still need survival 101
-Both servers have their share of egos

CD the 3rd wheel. Remains quiet and civil. Lol.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

BP and Ebay lovers:
-Both servers chest thump but have excuses when losing
-Both servers proclaim skill over numbers
-Both servers zerg to take things
-Both servers have decent roaming guilds
-Both servers blame upcoming PVE updates
-Both servers have pugs that still need survival 101
-Both servers have their share of egos

CD the 3rd wheel. Remains quiet and civil. Lol.

Attachments:

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

You’re hilarious Mr. rmprodigy.

We never chest thumped about any GvG, you’re the ones who repeatedly claimed that 1v1s and 2v2s mean nothing and only GvGs matter and asked us to GvG you guys because you were tired of getting embarrassed in 1v1s which we then told you we already GvG’d you and wiped the floor with you and you kept talking about how a GvG didn’t happen.

You did offer an sPvP but as soon as you entered my arena this is what you said (screenie below). I’m not going to play nice with a vulgar child like you when you continued to act that way throughout the night.

Attachments:

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

This wouldn’t have happened if you guys hadn’t interrupted our 2v2 in the OS. There was absolutely no reason for you guys to make your way to the OS for no other reason besides being kittens and interrupting duels.

So please don’t make yourselves look innocent.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boreal.9826

Boreal.9826

which [BB] won 5-0 btw

Aren’t Borlis Brawlers a GvG all star team? Don’t get me wrong, they’re definitely good. But, I heard they’re comprised of good players from different guilds.

That’s cool, but not as impressive as a normal guild group that plays together regularly.

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

That screenshot madey day .Brutus ftw

in Match-ups

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

which [BB] won 5-0 btw

Aren’t Borlis Brawlers a GvG all star team? Don’t get me wrong, they’re definitely good. But, I heard they’re comprised of good players from different guilds.

That’s cool, but not as impressive as a normal guild group that plays together regularly.

I’d normally agree with you there but they use whoever they can get. Allstars aren’t always on. They used a backup driver for the last 2 GVG’s I believe.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]