Dec-6: EB, CD, BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boottspurr.9184

Boottspurr.9184

Ehmry insists that our last match was an embarrassment for us, and that we should be utterly ashamed even though a lot of us were on break, however, when some of them are on break this match, suddenly they should have near-zero accountability.

People really have to stop taking the words of the few (read: one ore two people trolling) for the words of an entire server. I, for one, didn’t know BP was on a break last week. Now that I do know, it makes good sense. So yeah, I’d say that in the grand scheme of things neither last week or this week matter. However, placing above you guys last week did matter to us because it meant a 4th place finish – tied with BP – instead of 5th. Who knew the rewards would have been so bad? :P

So this week is our week off due to the intensity of the previous two weeks for a lot of our players (not a week off for everyone mind you, ZoD and Void for example are having fun as usual), and this means the week doesn’t matter that much to us for the most part. Maybe next week will be a different story?

Boottspurr from World of Enders [WoE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: TNoD.8143

TNoD.8143

which [BB] won 5-0 btw

Aren’t Borlis Brawlers a GvG all star team? Don’t get me wrong, they’re definitely good. But, I heard they’re comprised of good players from different guilds.

That’s cool, but not as impressive as a normal guild group that plays together regularly.

No, not really. We have a handful decent players, majority of mediocre and some very subpar players. More often than not our driver is drunk, late or doesn’t have a kittening mouse. We never run together, we never practice; we just show up and kill kitten on gvg night. BB is open to pretty much anyone on BP who is capable of pressing buttons, has a level 80 character and has half a brain.

I’m probably going to hurt some feelings by saying this but I personally think that BB is pretty bad. I have no idea how we’ve managed to win all our GvGs aside from one against HOPE.

tl;dr we’re awful but you’re all trash.

Lord Vrael [ÆÆÆÆ] – Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Boottspurr.9184

^now THIS is the kind of trash talk I like!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Warmaster Gibbon.4765

which [BB] won 5-0 btw

Aren’t Borlis Brawlers a GvG all star team? Don’t get me wrong, they’re definitely good. But, I heard they’re comprised of good players from different guilds.

That’s cool, but not as impressive as a normal guild group that plays together regularly.

No, not really. We have a handful decent players, majority of mediocre and some very subpar players. More often than not our driver is drunk, late or doesn’t have a kittening mouse. We never run together, we never practice; we just show up and kill kitten on gvg night. BB is open to pretty much anyone on BP who is capable of pressing buttons, has a level 80 character and has half a brain.

I’m probably going to hurt some feelings by saying this but I personally think that BB is pretty bad. I have no idea how we’ve managed to win all our GvGs aside from one against HOPE.

Just to give you all an idea of how bad [BB] really is; they let me in the guild.

Commander, Guild Leader of [Jynx]
Warrior – Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

which [BB] won 5-0 btw

Sigh…more BB misconceptions which must be cleared up. Several of us play drunk, not just the driver, but he’s the only one without a mouse. There’s no brain size test…how would we do that? We do let Gibbon bring uplevels, he usually just chooses not to. Pressing buttons is optional, staying alive is encouraged, and just kind of running around hoping not to be noticed is tolerated (in BB verbage that’s called tactics). And Vrael is being way too rough on himself, he’s par but not sub-par, certainly not awful, but as he notes we have to take who shows up and even when we tell him the wrong venue he finds his way to the match anyway.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

(edited by nothing.7941)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

which [BB] won 5-0 btw

Sigh…more BB misconceptions which must be cleared up. Several of us play drunk, not just the driver, but he’s the only one without a mouse. There’s no brain size test…how would we do that? We do let Gibbon bring uplevels, he usually just chooses not to. Pressing buttons is optional, staying alive is encouraged, and just kind of running around hoping not to be noticed is tolerated (in BB verbage that’s called tactics). And Vrael is being way too rough on himself, he’s par but not sub-par, certainly not awful, but as he notes we have to take who shows up and even when we tell him the wrong venue he finds his way to the match anyway.

lol!

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Lol… Typical BP.

Attachments:

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Lol… Typical BP.

Wow, nobody on the oil? This isn’t the BP we all know!

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

Lol… Typical BP.

You got outplayed.

Winters 0
BP 1

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

in Match-ups

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

At least having yaks bend buffing ebay’s score was interesting, this match up is boring. Thanks for all the bags when you guys decided to come try to play though.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

At least having yaks bend buffing ebay’s score was interesting, this match up is boring. Thanks for all the bags when you guys decided to come try to play though.

Hey. Wanna 5v5?

PM me.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quizotic.2815

Quizotic.2815

well since us on cd seem to be out of this match have fun you two tip of the hat to ya both

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Yoooooooo Taters!

We need to duel :P

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

which [BB] won 5-0 btw

I just lost my kitten reading this!

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aitadis.8269

Aitadis.8269

http://www.twitch.tv/aitadis/c/3183059

So this happened last night again by the same guy Aragorn nonetheless, I was unable to record him doing it but several CD players said it was happening while trying to defend against him. It’s really pathetic that not only is this guy still a commander on Ebay but he is doing stuff like this while he is Commanding. This video is over a month old and was recorded during league and thought it would be important to show it again after what was happening last night.

Illusionary Mesmer
[oof] Crystal Desert

(edited by Aitadis.8269)

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Wait, arrow carted at that spot? I know a few locations where you can hit there from. Lord Aragoorn is known for several things on Ebay. One of which is being brilliant on tactics, the other being brilliant laying of siege.

But in terms of Zoom Hacking, which I’m guessing you’re referring to, every server has people who will use it to win, something none of us condone. I’ve seen people doing it while running with every commander we have on the server, as well as seeing it from several people in every server we face. Most people I know report them for zoom hacking (regardless of whether or not they’re our players), as I do. We, like BP, like CD, like every server, cannot control people, and until Anet fixes the kitten problem that causes zoom hacking (they might want to make a default camera max range variable that resets upon entering WvW), it’ll keep happening.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aitadis.8269

Aitadis.8269

Thats some crazy siege placement where it can hit our omega build site on other side of gate then follow it all the way out of range…

Illusionary Mesmer
[oof] Crystal Desert

in Match-ups

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

I never thought I would say this but…good job BP. We don’t really like you – but please take care of EB – we’re taking care of YB.

Karma.

Yeah, you (SBI) are taking good care of us (check live score lol)

To Ebay, I am cheering for you. Even though you are 70k behind, I hope you guys can close the gap as much as possible. Good luck!!
To BP, hell will break lose the next time we meet after all the BS talk in this thread.

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Thank you so much [Orb] for the awesome openfield fights and GvG we had today. I still can’t believe we pulled of the 0-2 comeback when you were on your match point, but we did and i want to let you guys know that you done awesome and the fights were intense as hell! Here’s a video i put together of our GvG – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL0zYipzIIE
Much respect!

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

To BP, hell will break lose the next time we meet after all the BS talk in this thread.

Nooo, don’t be mean to my little cartoon man!!!

Gaile Gray wrote:

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

I never thought I would say this but…good job BP. We don’t really like you – but please take care of EB – we’re taking care of YB.

Karma.

LOL, this is the best post in this thread.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

So this happened last night again by the same guy Aragorn nonetheless, I was unable to record him doing it but several CD players said it was happening while trying to defend against him. It’s really pathetic that not only is this guy still a commander on Ebay but he is doing stuff like this while he is Commanding. This video is over a month old and was recorded during league and thought it would be important to show it again after what was happening last night.

are you sure it was the AC outside that was hitting you? and not the AC visible on the inner wall at 4:03? (edit: in the original video I mean. I have no idea what the situation was last night. was it the same gate?)

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

(edited by Snowreap.5174)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Borlis Pass you guys are winning and are great to matchup against. There’s no need for you guys to send spies into our TS server. Just to know when we’re logging off and you can pvd our keeps down. Although it was quite entertaining to troll and talk to them.

CD has it’s own problems and we do go at it with each other when we are losing. But to have you guys talk trash about your own server and guilds while you’re winning…You guys should watch your backs in your own ranks. Our suspicion is that the 3 in our TS last night was from MM/Rekz(?) not sure though. They kept asking us about what we think about those guilds specifically. In all honesty, we probably play in different time zones so we don’t encounter those guilds in full force so can’t really say. But we say some of the guilds we encountered like [LOST], [VP] and a few others are formidable and you guys go thoroughly trashing them how they’re just transfers holding down coverage blah blah. It was astonishing, I thought CD trolled their own guilds. But you guys got issues.

One of the guys told in private chat once he figured that we were just trolling them after a while, the guy trying hardcore to spy on us was some guy named noodles something. Greatest PVF/PVD commander in the history of BP. Just a heads up to anyone else facing BP. Probably doesn’t represent the majority of the server, but popping 3 spies into ts…man that’s so teeny bopper bieber hardcore.

Thanks for letting us know. While they continue to whine and moan we are busy having fun

I’d also like to give a shout out to both CD and Ebay, there has been some great fights this week from both. We have been wiped, done some wiping but mostly had fun. Thanks to DIE and ZoD for keeping it interesting the past few nights.
And thank you CD for always putting up a fight. It’s nice to see a server that doesn’t just fold up and go home after some intense fights.

Good luck to all out there and see you on the battlefield.

RNG Officer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

are you sure it was the AC outside that was hitting you? and not the AC visible on the inner wall at 4:03?

-ken

After watching the video you can clearly see the golem starts getting hit by the ac before its even built. Shortly after being built the streamer brings the screen to the inner wall where the arrow cart is. No red names above it or around where it should be.

This is video is blatant proof of zoom hack. Which is why i ask anet to BAN THE PERSON REPORTING THE HACKER! How dare he come on here and post that truth.

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

Who would watch a 14min video to try and find a zoom hack?

Learn to edit please…

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

I believe I can fly ~

Attachments:

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

This is video is blatant proof of zoom hack. Which is why i ask anet to BAN THE PERSON REPORTING THE HACKER! How dare he come on here and post that truth.

on that topic, I posted a little while ago in a thread on the main WvW forum that was complaining that hiding mesmers in a keep or tower in order to portal people in later was a cheat, then a little later I got a PM saying that the thread had been removed, and that threads about cheats and exploits weren’t allowed.

so yeah, apparently Arenanet is really serious about reporting cheats not being allowed.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

(edited by Snowreap.5174)

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

I believe I can fly ~

9/10

10/10 if it would have been a cow.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

kRAVen.4195

Learn to edit please…

People that have more of an attention span than less a minute? Cause that’s where the evidence was.

Plus, the good thing about streaming is its not done on cassette tape material. That means you can just click to any part you want and play. You don’t have to wait to rewind or fastforward. I was able to just click at 403 to see the inner arrow cart. Then i just clicked back to the start of the video to see nobody manning it although the golem was being ac’ed from somewhere. Then I watched more of the video and seen a guy acing from outside the gari with a closed gate. Amazing (the streaming tech not the cheating).

Can we get that original post with the vid taken down please. It’s making people look bad.

(edited by kRAVen.4195)

in Match-ups

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

Thank you so much [Orb] for the awesome openfield fights and GvG we had today. I still can’t believe we pulled of the 0-2 comeback when you were on your match point, but we did and i want to let you guys know that you done awesome and the fights were intense as hell! Here’s a video i put together of our GvG – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL0zYipzIIE
Much respect!

Thanks for the video! I was the ele throwing static field on you guys at the start For some of us (myself included) it was our first GvG, and only the second for the guild. Aside from a few pests (from CD and EB) trying to troll in OS, it was fun!

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

Learn to edit please…

People that have more of an attention span than less a minute? Cause that’s where the evidence was.

Plus, the good thing about streaming is its not done on cassette tape material. That means you can just click to any part you want and play. You don’t have to wait to rewind or fastforward. I was able to just click at 403 to see the inner arrow cart. Then i just clicked back to the start of the video to see nobody manning it although the golem was being ac’ed from somewhere. Then I watched more of the video and seen a guy acing from outside the gari with a closed gate. Amazing (the streaming tech not the cheating).

Can we get that original post with the vid taken down please. It’s making people look bad.

Eh? The guy posting the video obviously wanted my attention.

I merely informed him of the fact that I wouldn’t give him 14 minutes of it.

That has nothing to do with my attention span.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

Well if any BP/Ebay is interested in a 5v5 spvp tournament. We are hosting one this Thursday between 7pm-11pm. We have 1 slot left open in the tournament that’s proving quite difficult to fill. (Got 3 groups saying they want to but can’t get their roster together). We can talk later this evening when I’m on and can just contact me. And you’ll be an invitational. More information can be found on the crystal desert website. www.crystal-desert.com in the spvp section. Good stuff all around, I like this matchup overall. If we had the same amount of people in toypocalypse and fractals in the field, CD’s wvw experience might be better.

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I believe I can fly ~

OH MY GOD! HE FIGURED OUT HOW TO SHOOT PLAYERS FROM CATAPULTS!

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Match-ups

kRAVen.4195

Learn to edit please…

Eh? The guy posting the video obviously wanted my attention.

I merely informed him of the fact that I wouldn’t give him 14 minutes of it.

That has nothing to do with my attention span.

My post was only answering your question. Obviously it wasn’t obvious enough to me how much he wanted (sorry no bold) you. It was no attack on your attention span but I could see how you took it that way.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

The important thing to take away from this matchup is that I spend a lot of time looking at Zara’s character.

Aren’t you the joker Zara clowned in 1v1 when she was still a freshly minted mesmer? lol! Still feeling the burn and chugging that extra-bitter Ehmry brand of haterade, I see.

Maybe if you spent less time playing fashion police you’d amount to more than a free stack for the other team.

What kind of kittenhat throws dirt on Claude and takes it seriously? For serious… Claude is a real swell cat, with considerable swag I might add. I can’t think of one person that even semi-knows him that could possibly say otherwise.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: grasshopper.8539

grasshopper.8539

I’m having a blast this matchup!!. Lot of really fun fights, Mostly from CD in the mornings. We want to see if [RI] or [kome] want to GVG 15v15 Friday morning just for fun.
Contact me if interested

I’m going to start calling BP “big blob pass”

Ehmry bay. now on SOS
Commander Goldiy of (ZoD)

(edited by grasshopper.8539)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elfecutioner.8745

Elfecutioner.8745

which [BB] won 5-0 btw

To be fair, we have three different roles: Melee is supposed to run and not die while being noticed. Support is supposed to run and not die while trying to stay unnoticed. Then Lord Vrael kills everything for us while the rest of us ask for heals and banners.

And just to clear things up here and now, when I die, it’s usually because I’m really thirsty and the beer can’t wait until next round.

Borlis Pass
Delia DeLion (Mesmer), Suzi Greenberg (Elementalist)

in Match-ups

Boottspurr.9184

Fairly disappointed with the BP at EBBL north camp right now… I tried 5 or 6 times to get 1v1 going, and every time 3 or more came to gank me instead.

Yay for Outnumbered, I guess. Oh well, I logged.

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

To BP, I take this game way to seriously and probably should leave my parents basement to get some fresh air.

fixed

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Farout.8207

Farout.8207

Nooo, don’t be mean to my little cartoon man!!!

My little cartoon man is so scared he inked himself…

~ Cleetus

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

To BP, I take this game way to seriously and probably should leave my parents basement to get some fresh air. Why won’t they unlock the door?

fixed

Gaile Gray wrote:

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Karma.

To Ebay, I am cheering for you. Even though you are 70k behind, I hope you guys can close the gap as much as possible. Good luck!!

Meh, no sweat here. Most of us are either just doing our thing, or not in at all.

Now if I could just resist the urge to check up on the match on my phone every other hour or so…

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

Karma.

There has been no BS talk. Yaks and Ebay made an alliance and Ebay would have NEVER beat BP during the season if it wasn’t for Yaks help. Fact is that it is cheap, I don’t really care that we tied with Ebay but it was just pretty sad to see both servers sell out.

And I mean, Yaks could have picked a better server to have an alliance with, even being double teamed, Ebay didn’t beat us by much lol.. BP hasn’t been hate targetting EB this match either, you can clearly see that we’ve been hitting both sides fairly equally by both of their scores.

Teaming up with another server in matchups basically just makes both sides look weak, I know that Yaks can beat BP, you all have t2 coverage. You’re fighting SBI and Maguuma and all 3 of your scores are so close together. Go figure, a tier 2 server is on par with 2 servers that didn’t belong in Silver lol..

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

Karma.

There has been no BS talk. Yaks and Ebay made an alliance and Ebay would have NEVER beat BP during the season if it wasn’t for Yaks help. Fact is that it is cheap, I don’t really care that we tied with Ebay but it was just pretty sad to see both servers sell out.

And I mean, Yaks could have picked a better server to have an alliance with, even being double teamed, Ebay didn’t beat us by much lol.. BP hasn’t been hate targetting EB this match either, you can clearly see that we’ve been hitting both sides fairly equally by both of their scores.

Teaming up with another server in matchups basically just makes both sides look weak, I know that Yaks can beat BP, you all have t2 coverage. You’re fighting SBI and Maguuma and all 3 of your scores are so close together. Go figure, a tier 2 server is on par with 2 servers that didn’t belong in Silver lol..

QQ More, stuff happens, get over it.
You’re just asking to start more arguments, replying to a friendly post with this repetitive topic again?

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

in Match-ups

Boottspurr.9184

Stuff

And once again, I’ve hit my limit for the week. See ya later guys, maybe I won’t learn my lesson and you’ll see me in next week’s thread.

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Even MORE bs…

Did you miss the part where I pretty thoroughly explained all this? I’m not going to stoop to quoting myself, so you’ll have to look up my post history. Additionally, I don’t get what part of most of us are not even participating this week some of you are not understanding, but it’s adorable watching you guys blow your own horn so very hard, lol.

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Even MORE bs…

Additionally, I don’t get what part of most of us are not even participating this week some of you are not understanding, but it’s adorable watching you guys blow your own horn so very hard, lol.

BP only really tried hard the first 2 days of the matchup (Friday and Saturday). Once we secured a 30k lead after those 2 days, we stopped caring.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Even MORE bs…

Additionally, I don’t get what part of most of us are not even participating this week some of you are not understanding, but it’s adorable watching you guys blow your own horn so very hard, lol.

BP only really tried hard the first 2 days of the matchup (Friday and Saturday). Once we secured a 30k lead after those 2 days, we stopped caring.

Ohai Zara!

That obviously applies to only the more sensible amongst your lot, lol. Some of your folks don’t seem to be noticing that we’re not exactly putting up a tremendous struggle.

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Even MORE bs…

Ohai Zara!

That obviously applies to only the more sensible amongst your lot, lol. Some of your folks don’t seem to be noticing that we’re not exactly putting up a tremendous struggle.

Thought you guys were trying….oh my bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

Even MORE bs…

So you guys didn’t try hard for the 3 Keep waypoint, next time lie better, because we know BP still has a stick up their kitten and will do anything to demoralize us.

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~