Dec 6: TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yodaman.3274

Yodaman.3274

Fort Stackenwood.

Sad that all the PVF is surrounding a name instead of taking objectives and other killing achievements.

FA [BOSS]/ Ragarok Lvl 80 Ele/ Invisabelle Lvl 80 Mes/ Oni Sa Lvl 80 Thief/Hammon Lvl 80 Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

well it’s official, Siege razor can pull you through walls somehow.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skady.5916

Skady.5916

[Agg] streaming tonight
http://www.twitch.tv/aggression_gaming

A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting.
-Carlos Castaneda
Skady Valda

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirah.5613

Mirah.5613

OMG! IM watching me die on TV #famous

Ash – [RET] Guardian – FA
#poopootiem

in Match-ups

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

Great fights tonight!

Serenity now~Insanity later

in Match-ups

Posted by: MomentofWeakness.1246

MomentofWeakness.1246

Most solid TC group I’ve seen thus far is CERN. Not so sure about everyone else. TC isn’t quite the same without KH and EP.

Also, we have the same 6-7 people chest thumping every match-up thread, so try not to extrapolate their views to the rest of the server.

Hey thank you for complimenting our Guild. I had a great time leading [CERN] in TC BL for RESET for the first 3 hours, then me and Nightlight split groups in half but we lost Garrison, it sucked lol. Amongst the confusion we forgot a Garrison scout, oh well chalk it up to human error. Before we split group, both FA and SoS gave me a seriously rough time on the map, go figure that we held Garrison every time then lose it to positioning lol.
I also had a good time earlier fighting the FA-[HOPE] commander (T3 Human Cultural, Black Dye) whoever that guy is. When I tagged up we took SMC (it was mid-day) and then I did a few fights with you guys on the map and I had a great time, I lost the last one near NE SMC but your spawn was close by, all the others were in my favor. Nonetheless I appreciated the FA-[HOPE] commander’s willingness to fight zerg v zerg. Cheers to you FA for giving me an awesome couple go’s earlier. When I logged out, after about 1.5 hours of gaming, we lost SMC, (just giving you a timeline of my playtime). I’ll be on soon hopefully there will be someone to fight

Its Choo – 250,000 Kills in WvW and Counting…
WvW Commander – NA PST
Sexiest Level 80 Charr Guardian In The Game

in Match-ups

Posted by: phantomlord.3417

phantomlord.3417

The fights on FA BL tonight, holy bags batman

Generalrob

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karmik.2641

Karmik.2641

I missed these fights, FA didn’t tank and fighting gold was out of reach seven weeks ago.

And please beat us in PPT so our fairweathers bounce.

[APS] Silo Menel- Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maugrem.7608

Maugrem.7608

Great meeting you on the field Agg. Really enjoyed the fights.

Maugrem Moorgraves Ex-Nimue Nightshade (DAoC- Roisin Dubh)
An Epic 80 in every flavor (Five Thousand Finishers)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinra.9348

Shinra.9348

Wondering if FA will train me, I am not very good at running you see, but I am looking to try out for my colleges track team. You guys have such good form and any tips on how to run more seamlessly would be much appreciated.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

Wondering if FA will train me, I am not very good at running you see, but I am looking to try out for my colleges track team. You guys have such good form and any tips on how to run more seamlessly would be much appreciated.

I wish I could run, but on necro it’s like not even possible. No flight or fight response. Just fight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BadMed.3846

BadMed.3846

Good bag collection at TCBL earlier today (NV + pugs). NN camp battles were fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

FA is fighting tougher (fair weathers finally staring to duck?)

I have to ask what was with EXs on EBG tonight. We are openly speculating on whether FA bribed you to stay friendly, or if you are saving up to transfer. Your defense of FA’s T3 tower was epic.

That’s a lot better than just assuming you employ defective thinking on a regular basis, especially since we have to admit that such defectives were part of the server that beat us so badly last week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MomentofWeakness.1246

MomentofWeakness.1246

Had a great time leading TC in Eternal Battlegrounds late NA tonight, SoS & FA you guys really don’t give up on Stonemist do you haha? I swear I think you both pushed into Stonemist like 20 times. Anyhow I appreciated your persistence and the rewards of victory thanks for keeping the PPT race tight and good luck to all servers.

Its Choo – 250,000 Kills in WvW and Counting…
WvW Commander – NA PST
Sexiest Level 80 Charr Guardian In The Game

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prelock.8057

Prelock.8057

TC if your looking for your Dolyak parade, it was just spotted running through JQ Lion’s Arch.

p.s. grats on taking 3rd in leagues season1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

If we dont shoo away the fairweathers this week, a T1 server will eventually o;

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

http://youtu.be/iEsebganPxk

:3 Yesterday’s fun reset fights.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

In history, FA has always had an extremely strong showing on reset and in the weekend.
At the very least, 8 weeks of easy EASY matchups for you guys is over.

Wrong, we were losing to both Yaks and SBI on the reset nights.

Also.
Was playing yesterday and was trying to stomp this TC player, like 6 times, didn’t worked once and he kept regening. Is this hacks?

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

In history, FA has always had an extremely strong showing on reset and in the weekend.

Also.
Was playing yesterday and was trying to stomp this TC player, like 6 times, didn’t worked once and he kept regening. Is this hacks?

We get that pretty often too. Its extremely bad connection to the game and very high ping. You ever try to rez someone and they end up being glitched? basically the same thing.

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Servers change, to assume that tc fa and sos will remain the same will result to strategy fail on the server commanders who assume such. Just have fun

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Nick.6972

Also.

We get that pretty often too. Its extremely bad connection to the game and very high ping. You ever try to rez someone and they end up being glitched? basically the same thing.

I see. It’s extremely annoying though.

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Also was a pretty fun night on FAbl tonight. Other than the blob wars that happened at the start, it was pretty good fights until RET left the map.

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

Whoaaaaaaaa

Is that fairweathers or did FA had an influx or guilds? Or both? Because whoaaaaaa your OCX crew is stronger than SoS now (and last time, you guys were pretty even or were even weaker in comparison to SoS).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

When did GF start letting in scrub mesmers that cry when they lose?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Nick.6972

Good fights against SoS in EB.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

This is looking awesome. Could we finally have a competitive tier 2? How long will that last before the next batch of geniuses decide to go stack some server? So very exciting.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Well its been almost a year since tier 2 was balanced. Hopefully it stays like this for a while.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

[FW] just transferred to SoS today.(Newly created guild) (Split from a SoR guild) Only a few of us have made the move so far, but so far we’re having a blast. We love the SoS community. The fights have been great so far from just a few of us roaming around.

Thanks to NV for the few who split from their zerg to fight us with equal numbers.

All in all good day today.

:) TCBL was fun today

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roquefort.4160

Roquefort.4160

Whoaaaaaaaa

Is that fairweathers or did FA had an influx or guilds? Or both? Because whoaaaaaa your OCX crew is stronger than SoS now (and last time, you guys were pretty even or were even weaker in comparison to SoS).

thats the cooperation between our 2 big ocx guilds (uA and NV) and the resurgence of several of our smaller guilds (EPX, GWAM, AVTR). also have meow fighting in late ocx/sea.

good fights so far, enjoying being back where we belong

Unreal Aussies [uA]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

hehe this cat.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

http://youtu.be/uVBHO710C14

Some more fun times at SMC. >3<

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Oh no my friends haha

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tynan.6279

Tynan.6279

Whoaaaaaaaa

Fairweathers, please take the PPT lead so they will leave.

Wreckd ~ Mesmer/Warrior/Necro
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast ~ FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tynan.6279

Tynan.6279

When did GF start letting in scrub mesmers that cry when they lose?

Wow a Mesmer lost to a War?? Let me rephrase your question.

When did GF start letting in scrub no skill Mesmers?

Wreckd ~ Mesmer/Warrior/Necro
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast ~ FA

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Whoaaaaaaaa

FA has had more WvW focused OCX than us for a long time. SoS > overall population; FA> number of WvW guilds. We match up pretty evenly actually.

We both probably seem stronger to TC since they didn’t have that massive late night push like they had during the Season, and FA seems so to TC because they are focusing them a lot harder.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Ever since Wizard of a QQ joined their ranks.

He joined our group to cry about his group getting wiped by TUNE over and over last night.

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

He joined our group to cry about his group getting wiped by TUNE over and over last night.

Reality check time lol:

TUNE was emoting over being able to 4v1 but then lost a 4v2 (war/guard/necro/mes vs 2 GF mes)

Wizard joined party to offer even fights like others were doing but [TUNE] of course declined with the classic line of the weak player “There are no even fights in WvW” lmao and now they are being furious little forum warriors to make themselves feel better.

Its cute

[AD] Devona’s Rest

(edited by Kyuzo.4675)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lurock Turoth.9085

Lurock Turoth.9085

We love you [APS]!!

[YOHO] figured we owed [Rx] some love after the beating we gave some of them last week!

Angst Hex, [FLOT] BG Havoc/Roaming
http://www.twitch.tv/disasterdrew

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Reality check time lol:

TUNE was emoting over being able to 4v1 but then lost a 4v2 (war/guard/necro/mes vs 2 GF mes)

Wizard joined party to offer even fights like others were doing but [TUNE] of course declined with the classic line of the weak player “There are no even fights in WvW” lmao and now they are being furious little forum warriors to make themselves feel better.

Its cute

What’s even more funny is that a server mate if yours said Wizzed in his pants was the one that kamakazied in to that group of 4. Then cried after he died.

/Shrug

I guess he got what you wanted.

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

Reality check time lol:

Its cute

What’s even more funny is that a server mate if yours said Wizzed in his pants was the one that kamakazied in to that group of 4. Then cried after he died.

/Shrug

I guess he got what you wanted.

It’s so painful when you die in game! Must.scream.out.in.angst!

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skady.5916

Skady.5916

[Agg] streaming tonight
http://www.twitch.tv/aggression_gaming

A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting.
-Carlos Castaneda
Skady Valda

in Match-ups

Posted by: virtue.7235

virtue.7235

Serane – D/D Elementalist [Agg]
[Agg] WvW – http://www.youtube.com/user/SeraneGW2
Server? We move a lot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

Is [blnt] kitten or something?

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

I see TC attacked us on FA BL earlier to make sure they could lose to FA 1 on 1. What is happening over there? Did everyone with a brain go do fractals for the weekend?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

I see TC attacked us on FA BL earlier to make sure they could lose to FA 1 on 1. What is happening over there? Did everyone with a brain go do fractals for the weekend?

We don’t have brains? Is it me or does your horse get higher with every post you make?

Shine bright like a diamond. QQ

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

We don’t have brains? Is it me or does your horse get higher with every post you make?

Shine bright like a diamond. QQ

Didn’t you hear? Everyone has to play according to the ppt-focused master plan grand strategy type thing. If you want to just go onto a WvW map and fight whoever the hell you want as if WvW is a casual game mode then you get scolded on the forums.

Everyone knows that, casual.

in Match-ups

Posted by: vinais.2890

vinais.2890

Being relatively new to the WvW scene, had never fought against FA. Was flying a bit above ground given the #3 spot last week and expecting to cruise through this week. Thanks for the reality check FA, but don’t relax – we’re still gonna push till the very last tick!!

Also, feels really good to see some fresh people who fight the good fight after these seven weeks. The obvious trolls and Chest-thumpers aside, glad to be fighting you guys.

Good luck, you’re gonna need it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

Man I come back from my 3 month Hiatus and find EP gone = (.

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

CERN <3 you guys recruiting lol?

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in Match-ups