Dec 6: TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

TC oceanic? wtf

College finals are done. The next couple weeks will show some things about average age of servers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

The sight of 30 people constantly being distracted by a single roamer, and then chasing that roamer half way across the map was priceless.

Maybe they recognized ya and only wanted to share a special kind of love with you. With weapons. Ok, maybe not.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

NAGA was hilarious last night. Biggest group of squirrel chasers EVER!

The sight of 30 people constantly being distracted by a single roamer, and then chasing that roamer half way across the map was priceless.

Keep it up guys, all that 30v1 practice will pay off

You got chased because you smelled pretty.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: jboLtz.4805

jboLtz.4805

Good fights against ATK, RAM, GLOB and GF yesterday on SoS BL. It was fun butting heads against you guys!

Lumynna – Co-Founder, Co-Leader, Commander of Prescribed [Rx]
Sea of Sorrows
“Everything we do, we do Rx. No sandbagging.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I they’re going to fill up queues doing that then I look forward to seeing them more often.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

Been awhile forgot why TC match ups are the worst match ups for groups under 10. TC has no guilds/groups under 10. GF is as close as it gets and they aren’t TC OG. All we see is zergs and zerglings trying to get back to their zergs. We saw NAGA running down 1 and 2 people across almost the entire map at least a half a dozen times last night. The Furiousbeard run down was literally the entire map, from near north camp all the way to our spawn on TCBL. Almost every fight leads to cannon fire as the cowards on the wall won’t jump down as we’re chasing even numbers back into keeps. It’s either blobs or karma trains both being rather boring. Don’t get me wrong I love getting zerged down after a good fight, but I’d like an open field close to even fight once in week. Not QQ just saying have some fun it’s okay to die with less than double numbers sometimes it just might make you better players

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

Been awhile forgot why TC match ups are the worst match ups for groups under 10. TC has no guilds/groups under 10. GF is as close as it gets and they aren’t TC OG. All we see is zergs and zerglings trying to get back to their zergs. We saw NAGA running down 1 and 2 people across almost the entire map at least a half a dozen times last night. The Furiousbeard run down was literally the entire map, from near north camp all the way to our spawn on TCBL. Almost every fight leads to cannon fire as the cowards on the wall won’t jump down as we’re chasing even numbers back into keeps. It’s either blobs or karma trains both being rather boring. Don’t get me wrong I love getting zerged down after a good fight, but I’d like an open field close to even fight once in week. Not QQ just saying have some fun it’s okay to die with less than double numbers sometimes it just might make you better players

Tell us how you really feel.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

AKA stop being zergling baddies

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I cant tell if you’re agreeing with being upset, or just laughing about it like the rest of us.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

Nah I could feel he had more to get off his chest.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I like to share

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

TC has no guilds/groups under 10.

You got me, when I’m in there anyway.

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

I like to share

venom share?

in Match-ups

Dhampyr.2104

Sorry about shooting you with the cannon – we had a pool going to see how long it’d take for you to post on the forums afterward.

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

We don’t normally chase “single players” across entire maps. Only FA brings that out in us.

See…ya’ll are speshul.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Well to be fair the last time we chased single players across maps it was because they gave precursors…

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

I gotta give credit where credit is due, that EP guild from SoS has really impressed me. I think they run with maybe 15-20ish and they looked unstoppable last night in EBG near SMC rolling both TC and FA zergs over and over. You guys got skills, my hats off to you.

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

TC has no guilds/groups under 10. GF is as close as it gets

Very rarely does GF have above 10 people.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

TC can’t help zerging, it’s dangerous out there! FA baddies everywhere!

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

if you guys check the videos i posted earlier on reset, you will see our numbers aren’t that many and it’s jsut the same people running the rest of week. however, over the days the numbers of sos and fa seems to dwindle.

I think it’s because of the new pve craft me armor thing. And the christmas etc. befor holidays project and such.

Also, we were hoping to find fights because fa and sos are really good in openfield, which got us pumping

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

Details, ha! Finger! Moon!

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Start of the week: Take the lead so we can get rid of all these casual people!
End of the week: You guys have too many! Only omniblobs!

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azelroth.6801

Azelroth.6801

It’s not that we’re zerging. We’re just having fun open field.

After wiping a few times though anyone’s bound to stop playing. It’s just human nature. You will see it in all the fairweathers. Only the hardcore players with the never say die attitude remain in the fight.

TC is well known for this attitude and we have thickened skin due to fighting the T1 servers.

This is a war of attrition. With that said – this week is not yet over so don’t give up – there are still plenty of good fights to be had

Azelroth [MoM] – Methods Of Mayhem
Commander @ Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

:3 pony lord misses you in game. ;3

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Charles.3074

Charles.3074

Lol at the irony.

You are quite a little forum warrior though lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

OMG the zergs are everywhere. I cannot run solo anywhere without being jumped by 230847239847923429834 zerg baddies. This morning I was on my way to work when 02874923479238-1 x eleventy people jumped from the bushes and 1 button’d me to death. I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

Meow’s only d/d Elementalist goes EU and decides to follow VII! http://youtu.be/E6Bw36CDctI

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

TC has no guilds/groups under 10. GF is as close as it gets

Very rarely does GF have above 10 people.

That’s my point. GF is the exception to the TC rule. Only decent guild group under 10 on the entire server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

You were strangely absent when you guys were in the silver league…

Edit:

Nvm, you loved silver league lol

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

LATER. ;3 going to rest. Got some work to do later on. Hehe, play with you guys again.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

It’s not that there are too many. It’s that you’re all in one place at a time on any given map. There’s very little small to mid size fights (5-15) to be had. Making it a really boring matchup unless you like trebbing, blobbing around with 30 of your server friends, or clubbing poor zerglings trying to get back to their group. I’m sure all the FA zerg guilds are having a good ole’ time cutting down all your baddies, but for the roamers and small guilds it’s pretty lame. Can’t you just break off like 10 from your blob and send them my way instead of sending the whole server for a 5 man gank team… please I have cookies i’m willing to share.

in Match-ups

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

TC can’t help zerging, it’s dangerous out there! FA baddies everywhere!

Zerging is partially a necessity from the gold league. The top 3 servers typically run in massive blobs. You either do it as well or you get destroyed. Luckily TC has 100 CERN on every map at the same time and so that protects us.

in Match-ups

Dhampyr.2104

OMG the zergs are everywhere. I cannot run solo anywhere without being jumped by 230847239847923429834 zerg baddies. This morning I was on my way to work when 02874923479238-1 x eleventy people jumped from the bushes and 1 button’d me to death. I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.

This post is 100% win.

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

thank you for the laugh first thing this morning.
i like how you ended it with “no qq”, when that was exactly what you did.

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

The “no qq” totally invalidates the whine in his post. Its like saying “no offense” right before insulting em. Totally legit.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

It’s not that there are too many. It’s that you’re all in one place at a time on any given map. There’s very little small to mid size fights (5-15) to be had. Making it a really boring matchup unless you like trebbing, blobbing around with 30 of your server friends, or clubbing poor zerglings trying to get back to their group. I’m sure all the FA zerg guilds are having a good ole’ time cutting down all your baddies, but for the roamers and small guilds it’s pretty lame. Can’t you just break off like 10 from your blob and send them my way instead of sending the whole server for a 5 man gank team… please I have cookies i’m willing to share.

Hehe…you’re gonna love the T1’s then.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vaxx.3178

Vaxx.3178

Here is a hint for PvF -

Replace ANY server name, and ANY guild name in ANY post and it still works. Here is one to get you started:

(server) sir in their tower with the 50 people using AC’s ,while ______ (guild from other server) only had 10 people outside wanting a fight. _______ (server) is always outnumbered. Oh, and lol to _______ (guild) running from my 10 man group while they has double (or triple can be used here) numbers. Oh, and thanks to ______ (guild OR server) for being loot bag dispensers! I got like 150 (can also use 250,350, or just thousands) bags from your failed push at SMC.

Fill in the blanks and have fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

I actually played this week :o

edit: well, two or three days…

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in Match-ups

electriette.8952

Here is a hint for PvF -

Replace ANY server name, and ANY guild name in ANY post and it still works. Here is one to get you started:

(server) sir in their tower with the 50 people using AC’s ,while ______ (guild from other server) only had 10 people outside wanting a fight. _______ (server) is always outnumbered. Oh, and lol to _______ (guild) running from my 10 man group while they has double (or triple can be used here) numbers. Oh, and thanks to ______ (guild OR server) for being loot bag dispensers! I got like 150 (can also use 250,350, or just thousands) bags from your failed push at SMC.

Fill in the blanks and have fun.

holy shizaloo.
i’m going to use this as a point of reference from now on

apparently nuts with an a is a censored word? what?

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Kruegs is telling a story about a bunch of zerglings that are too scared to unblob after being punished by the big bad Tier 1.

Come on guys, look at how close this match is. Do you REALLY need to blob up like a bunch of noobs?

There has got to be 5-10 people from those omni blobs that know how to use more than the 1 button over and over.

This is not a tier 1 fight, so you don’t have to play it like one. Unless of course you think 30 people chasing down a handful is a good use of resources.

Indulge me at least. I’m sure you guys can be better then what is currently being presented.

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

^ True Silver league champion right hur…

Seriously tho, you lost your fairweathers and we’re probably gaining ours back. You had it easy beating on non T2 servers. Welcome back..

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

FYI they reduced the variation on the RNG; which means we’ll be facing each other over 50% of the time. The odds on us seeing a T1 come down are very slim (SoR would essentially have to give up for us to see them more, and there is 0% chance of JQ or BG.)

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Seriously tho, you lost your fairweathers and we’re probably gaining ours back. You had it easy beating on non T2 servers. Welcome back..

Ok so you’re a baddie that wants to keep zerging. Got it.

Anybody else want to make it abundantly clear that they’re scared to leave the herd?

in Match-ups

electriette.8952

Kruegs is telling a story about a bunch of zerglings that are too scared to unblob after being punished by the big bad Tier 1.

Come on guys, look at how close this match is. Do you REALLY need to blob up like a bunch of noobs?

There has got to be 5-10 people from those omni blobs that know how to use more than the 1 button over and over.

This is not a tier 1 fight, so you don’t have to play it like one. Unless of course you think 30 people chasing down a handful is a good use of resources.

Indulge me at least. I’m sure you guys can be better then what is currently being presented.

lol your rage is oozing from my screen

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

Anybody else want to make it abundantly clear that they’re scared to leave the herd?

You should tank and go back below T2 then for easy matches.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

So this guy glitched into LLK and is chain stealthing… Normally we would ignore him but he’s also keeping LLK contested indefinitely.

If you don’t know by now that there is a thief that cheats in the green keep in EB, you’re new to WWW: he’s been doing it for about a year now.

My guess is that it’s a DEV, because you can report this guy 150 times, he keeps doing it.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

It’s not about easy matches, it’s about fighting people that don’t need 30 others strapped to their hips before they’ll fight you. It’s about getting GOOD fights which seems to be something you can’t offer smaller groups.

TC is winning by 15k points right now which is hardly a big victory but is a great sign for the servers ranked 4-9. I hope the rest of our matches remain this close, but I also hope you guys can stop being so scared to leave those blobs you love so much.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

Furiousbeard, you’re whining about a tactic.

And you’ve stayed conveniently silent about the FA thief hacking into TC Lowlands. How curious.

Furiousbeard everyone knows that you’re a forum warrior, you love the attention in these threads, you want everyone to know that you’re close to 20k kills in WvW. Congratz man.

My experience after a year playing WvW:

Every server zergs too much.
All the best players are hammer stun warrior thieves with infinite stealth.
PPT is super important but if you have too many people fighting for it then your server is the WORST!!!! And we’re gonna let you know about it ON THE FORUMS!!
Yada yada yada
Anyone that zergs is obviously a scared baddie that doesn’t want to fight in lower numbers a bloo bloo bloo
Organized guild groups with voice com obviously find it super difficult to take down a group of pugs and really need the extra training there, so please, pugs go fight them, enjoy the hammer stun train! <3

But maybe I’m wrong

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

lol your rage is oozing from my screen

I think you need to listen to softer music while reading my post, its affecting your comprehension.

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

It’s not about easy matches, it’s about fighting people that don’t need 30 others strapped to their hips before they’ll fight you. It’s about getting GOOD fights which seems to be something you can’t offer smaller groups.

TC is winning by 15k points right now which is hardly a big victory but is a great sign for the servers ranked 4-9. I hope the rest of our matches remain this close, but I also hope you guys can stop being so scared to leave those blobs you love so much.

Of course its not about you guys tanking t2 and blobbing non t2 servers(not because you’re too scared of facing bigger servers mind you). Its all about you guys not getting the things “you” want. Every other server doesn’t matter cept for the one you’re in.