Desolation / Abaddon / Gandara 30/8

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Actually Gandara your not doing too bad of a tick at this time for the supposed underdog.

Tbh wasn’t too bad on desolation bl tonight mostly guild groups up until abbadon force charged Garry was a bit pump for enemy gank squads though apologies from AFTL if we ran over anyone we should really avoid stray’s but every group above 3 is a danger to random’s trying to find the way back to their groups from spawn and we simply cannot resist turning such ganking groups into road kill.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tsezar.6950

Tsezar.6950

ah thats the reason deso needs 10 ppl to kille me .. now i understand becaus im a danger

I PLay Without Hands To Have [Fun]

How many Dzagonurs and Gunnars do you need to kill me? Over 9000!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: eremos.8142

eremos.8142

Gandalf style the gangbang style

Holy cow there must be like 20 people there!

Xander Moss
Gandara

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

yes and if you watch closely they yare chasing 1 person

edit: i see your one of them hahah :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Limm.8401

Limm.8401

yes and if you watch closely they yare chasing 1 person

edit: i see your one of them hahah :P

It’s hard to prove, unless someone recorded our TS, but we weren’t actually chasing that guy. We were going for NW camp anyhow and he ran in the wrong direction. Trust me, if we want some kills we don’t chase them down one-by-one, that’s way too inefficient. We did notice him tough and even commented on his unfortunate choice of a flight-path.

Kitty Rages; 55k

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

i was watching it and it was definately chasing him.. you dont need to excuse that gandalf style.. this happens if individuals dont have the skills.. you surely know the popular race in starcraft that comes in numbers as well pretty much looks like it. 6 pool gandalf style anyone?

(edited by Tsezar.6950)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Limm.8401

Limm.8401

i was watching it and it was definately chasing him.. you dont need to excuse that gandalf style.. this happens if individuals dont have the skills.. you surely know the popular race in starcraft that comes in numbers as well pretty much looks like it. 6 pool gandalf style anyone?

sigh You are clearly looking for a reaction here that I won’t give you. See you ingame

Kitty Rages; 55k

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

hahahaha you funny, that explains [Fun] Tag hahahahaha omg hahahahaha

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

no that fun tag only means that i play with one hand because using 2 is to easy.. and in some matchups i even dont have to use any hands

and you dont need to get mad if somebody says the truth

(edited by Tsezar.6950)

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

the first one who gets it right… and not all ppl run in a zerg or big group especially running behind one single guy

but i i bet ypur post will be deleted 100g anyone?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaberen.4325

Gaberen.4325

Yeah i understand you play without hands because running in a blob doesnt take any skills.

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

i rarely run in a blob 99% i paly solo or with one other guy.. what now?

in Match-ups

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

Is that true?
Well known guilds with good reputation are bugusing into west tower…..

Desolation do u need this???

UNTY—— WAR—— GODS ur member have been this…. is that the way u are T1.

PVE Guilds from now on for me…. not capable of doing a 15vs 15 against randoms….

We are well known! yeyyy!
Btw i know my guild and god not use any cheat. War using this week to train commanders, recruit and forge a good Hungarian wvw community. if u have good fights just come. we have only 15-20 every day wvwer and some dudes from other hungarian guilds.

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

in Match-ups

eremos.8142

And we weren’t chasing that guy. What now?

Xander Moss
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Columbo.5924

Columbo.5924

Now do your job and FLAME HIM. This thread is already dangerously boring and does not entertain me at all.

Remember:

Attachments:

Abaddon’s Mouth (DE)

in Match-ups

eremos.8142

Now do your job and FLAME HIM. This thread is already dangerously boring and does not entertain me at all.

Remember:

Nah, I have a spotless record, I don’t want an infraction. :P

Xander Moss
Gandara

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

who cares about infraction

in Match-ups

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

Maybe if you see 5 men chasing the tail of your blob, a small group (not everyone ofc) could peel off and fight back? That’s actualy what we are trying to do.. We are constantly looking for fights but you rather A: steamroll or B: let the tail die.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

Meh if you gonna troll atleast troll properly, but on topic i had some fun today getting few kills here and there =)

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

Maybe if you see 5 men chasing the tail of your blob, a small group (not everyone ofc) could peel off and fight back? That’s actualy what we are trying to do.. We are constantly looking for fights but you rather A: steamroll or B: let the tail die.

Ah well you wiped our whole ~6player Mapzerg tonight between Redlake and Lowlands
XD. I guess we call that a quite fair fight numberwise(though we didn’t really had a chance).

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

What you talking about Tsezar?

Gandara is clearly Protoss!!

Attachments:

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lutto.8745

Lutto.8745

EN TARO TASSADAR!

Member of [SoZ] GM of mEIGHT [mEJT]
S1/S2 Legend Engineer @ Gandara EU.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

typical Dius blob

HAI DIUS

Edit: also, handholding FSV!

HAI FSV

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

typical Dius blob

HAI DIUS

Edit: also, handholding FSV!

HAI FSV

We just happened to run in the same direction, killing the same enemies and capping the same objectives.
Quite the coincidence
Yak <3

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vortigern.1987

Vortigern.1987

How Abbadon is not higher in the ranks is beyond me you have more people in WvW than us lol especially if the coordinated Garrison attack you pulled off was anything to go by that was one hell of a mega blob Im guessing a fair bit of border hopping took place to accomplish that? the signs where there when we all of a sudden went out manned and the call went out to brace for impact

If i had to make an educated guess, then i would say that you play during prime time only. One of the main reasons AM doesn’t have a higher rank is our notorious bad coverage outside of the weekend or prime time. On top of that our prime time is shorter, because all of our players live in the same time zone, so there is only a very limited time where we have those numbers.

(edited by Vortigern.1987)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

I must say, Deso has the most zerker players of any server I have encountered in GW2 o.O

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Puz.8529

Puz.8529

I must say, Deso has the most zerker players of any server I have encountered in GW2 o.O

Really? I found that JS had a serious issue with non armored people as well! :P

Puz – TDA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Compared with the other match ups of year 2013, I haven’t found solo roaming to be any more difficult than before. I was last night solo roaming in prime time in Deso BL for many hours. I got couple of WXP ranks and didn’t die a single time. No stealth, no teleportation, no easy escape buttons to reset a fight. I probably got lucky, but I am looking at the map for potential enemy movements all the time.

Interesting to claim that Desolation has more zerker armor players than other servers. I don’t know about the rest, but the members of my guild TLA, are mostly wearing soldier’s (PVT) and knights armor (TPP). Of course certain professions, mainly mesmer and thief, prefer berserker armor, but this holds true for any server for obvious reasons. Maybe you were running into some PuGs and not guild teams? Because I have also run into Gandara players doing massive damage, taking half of my health down in 3-4 seconds, but then also dying very quickly when I attack them back alone (this implies they are running on mostly berserker or rampager gear). But the enemy guild teams are not like that, now I was referring to random players. I am NOT claiming that all or most of Gandara players are running on full berserker / rampager gear.

Here is my server armor rating (based on my observations):
heavy armor servers: Elona Reach (ER), Seafarer’s Rest (SFR), Piken Square (PS)

very low: Vizunah Square (VS has guild groups running very heavy armor, but they are mostly zerker PuGs), Jade Sea (similar to VS)

everything else in the middle, this includes Abaddon’s Mouth, Desolation and Gandara.

A lot of people seem to have inflated ego about their 1 vs 1 skills. Of course if you run a solo ganking build with solo gear you are going to have a big advantage in 1 vs 1 against another player, who has traited and geared himself for support in large groups. Then on the other hand: most solo builds are not that good for huge zergs. I am myself one of those rare people who is keen to running hybrid builds: not optimal for anything. Little bit of this and that from group support (e.g. area healing and condition cleansing and buffing) to direct damage and condition damage, jack of all trades. I have a minor advantage in solo situations against the zerg geared heavy armor opponents, but I am also at minor disadvantage against solo geared / traited players. But the same build can function in a zerg and I can dive through enemy zerg.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dinamin.7083

Dinamin.7083

Made a song this morning that reflected my personal opinion. so yeah here it goes:

Just a small town singer, livin’ in a blobbing world
Deso took the karma train goin’ anywhere
Just a Gandalf boy, born and raised in north camp
AM took the karma train goin’ anywhere

A Gandalf singer in a smokey room
A smell of blobadon and cheap laggness
For a kill an´ lootbags they can gave us
It goes on and on and on and on

The Forum Bard

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Made a song this morning that reflected my personal opinion. so yeah here it goes:

Just a small town singer, livin’ in a blobbing world
Deso took the karma train goin’ anywhere
Just a Gandalf boy, born and raised in north camp
AM took the karma train goin’ anywhere

A Gandalf singer in a smokey room
A smell of blobadon and cheap laggness
For a kill an´ lootbags they can gave us
It goes on and on and on and on

You’re wasting your life on this game, get into song writing. Thats a platinum record you have there

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

I guess it works both ways there where occasions where my guild of 10 vs similar Gandara and Abbadon groups last night players would melt against my support guardian in PTV i was rather surprised usually i have to take a non offensive approach.

Not going to judge them though im pretty sure if they got the jump on me it would be a different story, thieves on the other hand have grown very persistent in trying to down me even though it drags out so long someone else arrives and decides to put us out of our misery so thieves point to note Desolation Asura guardian with big horns as much as he would enjoy playing leap frog with you it’s a waste of both our time

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jmikeydarby.3105

Jmikeydarby.3105

I’ve been saying the same statement about AM all week. We have an influx of pve players thanks to easy matchup. As you know, PVErs don’t know of a different armor stat other than Zerker.

The majority of our actual wvwers are pretty tanky. It’s a common discussion among our commanders that wearing Zerker gear is a big no-no.

Shout out to Gandara for being INCREDIBLY fun to fight all week. I like the way you guys play wvw =) Strong players, small groups. My kind of server.

Vraekora (Average Unkillable Ele)
Council of The Inner Sanctum [Coin] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

It is mostly pugs I’m talking about yes, I seriously find so many, it’s crazy It might be the influx of PvE players because you’re winning, idk, but 90% of the Deso people I come across, regardless of profession, are running Zerkers, I do come across a couple decent fighting less squishy fighters, but other than that it’s jus zerker thief groups and zerker warriors and zerker rangers, everywhere xD

Btw I hope your borderland hopping group enjoyed our little Arrow Cart surprise in SM last night

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

Posted by: PsYcHoSeAn.4835

PsYcHoSeAn.4835

Maybe you should stop playing EB then and try out some BLs…but i doubt that even in EB 90% of the people are running Zerker. But hey, let’s just keep exaggerating all the time…

And I have to say that i’m rather disappointed from this match up so far.
Either you find nothing or you find really, really big groups.
Small scale fights are just not happening this week…

Just another hammer swinging warrior from [INVI] on Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Icky.1928

Icky.1928

Shows your lack of experience with our beloved Vizunah.

Deso had its ups and downs. Many new players joining on our side from PvE, since we can’t really get newcomers the other way due being high populated server. But true WvWers know how to gear up and fight. Only a month or two ago we were the server fighting with outmanned buff 24/7.

Dzula [Coin]

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

zerker warrior is the only way to go unless you are a commander warrior^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

zerker warrior is the only way to go unless you are a commander warrior^^

the only way to go down before hitting anyone :p

cheers to the AM guys for that 3v8 at sunnyhill earlier, one of the few fun fights all week for me.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

if you die without doing anything you are doing it definately wrong i have no problem surviving a zerg fight when it happens close to my position. ofc its not good when all warriors run zerker gear in a zerg^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eldanesh.2390

Eldanesh.2390

And I have to say that i’m rather disappointed from this match up so far.
Either you find nothing or you find really, really big groups.
Small scale fights are just not happening this week…

You should have been in AM borderland today, had some amazing small scale fights against [EXG] from your server. Big shout out to those guys for the awesome fun, nice try bringing in a thief to focus me but S/P is just the wrong weapon set for WvW hence he didn’t do a very good job of it.

Also there are many, many small roaming guilds on Gandara so either you are blind, or haven’t been looking hard enough for small scale fights.

Idlescholar, [JDGE] Thief
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: tetrodoxin.2134

tetrodoxin.2134

Had a blast tonight. Buddy engineer and me (Mesmer) on Gandara BL on south middle isle, and about 8 Deso guys queuing up for 1v1s.
Too bad that there are always… “kittens” with their shiny legendary that can’t manage to kill you in a 2v1 or 3v1. At some point I had a DC and my buddy said they were /laughing because they finally got me.

Best moment: Stunlock warrior refused to fight me because of perplexity runes. Offered to fight him without armor, and killed him. Gnuhauha :0
To all those peeps yesterday: Thanks for fair fights and participating.
Except those legendary guys. You are just bad. :P

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Bloody Blobbadons seriously it’s such a joy to kill you if we ever manage to catch your blob before you WP out! I thought VS were bad but atleast they actually fight outside towers / keeps once in a blue moon.

Really liking Gandara just a shame i’ve always got 40-50 people around me combined to your 20-30 (you did wipe us with a blob in SM earlier was well done) and i hope you enjoyed all the free tower caps in EB today, told our guys to let you cap em as we focused AM for constantly running away whereas you guys fight no matter the odds so kudos

Spent an hour draining AM EB keep to 0 and just as we go in for the final push and start hitting inner WvW gets taken down, saved by the bell AM! lol

Cya tomorrow ^^

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

You should have been in AM borderland today, had some amazing small scale fights against [EXG] from your server. Big shout out to those guys for the awesome fun, nice try bringing in a thief to focus me but S/P is just the wrong weapon set for WvW hence he didn’t do a very good job of it.

Nice fights with you guys. Would’ve been even better if that midget engi hadn’t kept pulling me back all the time and giving me 18 stacks of confusion All the same, it was quite enjoyable!

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

what a sad matchup … 2 blobby servers full of sad people that don’t fight unless they outnumber you 4 to 1.

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

Really liking Gandara just a shame i’ve always got 40-50 people around me combined to your 20-30 (you did wipe us with a blob in SM earlier was well done) and i hope you enjoyed all the free tower caps in EB today, told our guys to let you cap em as we focused AM for constantly running away whereas you guys fight no matter the odds so kudos

You any idea what was going on in the BLs today with Deso’s force, we were in AM and at the start there was a massive Deso blob that capped everything and scared all the AM away. It then just vanished and came back maybe an hour later, but it didn’t seem to have gone to any other maps, Gandara was mainly green then turned blue and EB was mainly blue, obviously because of what you were up to. Maybe it went to farm a living world event, any ideas?

While I don’t mind seeing AM beaten at their own game the Desolation karma/wexp train is making this a dull match in the mornings. To get fights we literally have to go up to your blob’s tail and pull it, then we usually see the whole kitten thing turn round or we get ignored and some poor saps in your tail die instead of getting their 500 wexp and champ bag. We managed to cap bay twice today with the same guild cata because the Deso train was so keen to get to the next tower you totally missed it and AM were too scared to come out of their citadel and cap their stuff back.

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

(edited by Lord Jim.3971)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

AM blobbed it up in EB and literally did not leave their area for god knows how long, when we knocked down their main keep outer we killed nothing short of 16-18 trebs just around the outer area and walls. They must have been constantly running supply to turn it into treb hell lmao

And it was a WXP train / Champ bag farm ready for the patch tonight, pretty much just said once we cap anything just grab supply and keep moving to maximise farming heh

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

And it was a WXP train / Champ bag farm ready for the patch tonight, pretty much just said once we cap anything just grab supply and keep moving to maximise farming heh

Well with our double cap of bay in the space of a morning [TCHU] are all farmed out, tbh we are kinda struggling to get over the concept of salvaging exotics, I mean if we do that won’t we all end fighting in our boxer shorts?

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: bladie.5084

bladie.5084

Also there are many, many small roaming guilds on Gandara so either you are blind, or haven’t been looking hard enough for small scale fights.

Lol yeah I do have to admit, D/P is pretty (easy mode) hard to counter with since S/P is a pretty slow skill but not everyone wants to play Fotm. It wasn’t that small scale given the fact that we were outnumbered most of the time. If i wasn’t mistaken, and ur the COF thief guy, Didn’t you get CCed like crazy in the early fights until you chose to switch to D/P? I would know, since I did play charr warrior in the beginning.

in Match-ups

Posted by: nojdeux.6254

nojdeux.6254

Thanks to [Yak] for the GvG this evening.

Amazing fights, see you on the battlefield.

[FG] Parsley Responsible

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eldanesh.2390

Eldanesh.2390

Lol yeah I do have to admit, D/P is pretty (easy mode) hard to counter with since S/P is a pretty slow skill but not everyone wants to play Fotm. It wasn’t that small scale given the fact that we were outnumbered most of the time. If i wasn’t mistaken, and ur the COF thief guy, Didn’t you get CCed like crazy in the early fights until you chose to switch to D/P? I would know, since I did play charr warrior in the beginning.

I was D/P from the beginning, and yeah I got CC’d a lot. kitten mace stuns last a long time :P

Once you switched or whatever it got a lot easier for me personally, the earlier fights were harder. As for being outnumbered, there were only 4 of us, randoms added in on our side in some of the fights and randoms from your side did the same in others. Can’t control the ads but you had a larger guild group than we did.

Idlescholar, [JDGE] Thief
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: asuryan.4386

asuryan.4386

Firt I would like to apologise for my english, if something is not griht.. sorry, *right.

Once upon a time, just 1 night ago there were 20 gandaran’s pugs in SM, in a beautiful symmetry:
http://imgur.com/xc6Yu0K

Here is the rest of the story
http://youtu.be/f3IPk0n-DsA

Thank you Kamikaze (you were not online, cannot ask permision, if you ask, i take it out) for the video, Playlita for the audio of Desolation side in one of your recorded streamings (the same for you, i retire if you ask), Lutto for this nice and fun idea, Eze for encouraging everything that moves a little, Illusion Lies for saving my life several times when I was a mesmer (I made my first portal to a tower with you the sexy Illusion Lies, sure you dont remember), and all those Pugs and Randoms that sometime we are, Gandarans and i dont remember all of you now (just waking up).

Have fun! This is an amazing game!

PS: Desolation, you have great players, but i hate a little, just a little one engineer that put cows on my face once in a while! Be prepared, i am coming for you with my necro… lets fight conditions with conditions! Roaming nights things.

A pug from Gandara.

Edit as requested:
http://www.twitch.tv/playlita/b/455539687 (Desolation side, end of the video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHRv6HnejdE&feature=share&list=UUoCUxl63-_1IaOpjQsjAioA (Kamikaze, ty)

[BORD]

(edited by asuryan.4386)