noddan.2035

good fun so far

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

(edited by noddan.2035)

Desolation vs Gandara vs Riverside 6/9

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Shoutouts to guys I’ve duelled on Riverside windmill today (I’m the Warrior with Sunrise):

Chainsaw Ranger – Nice fights, shame couple duels got interrupted. Those confusion stacks hurt a lot!

[WvW] Guardian – Probably the longest 1v1 I’ve ever had, if not your call for draw, we’ld probably be there till one of us fell asleep at the keyboard ^^. Great fight!

Yush, truly enjoyed those duels! Had lots of fun dueling you and kicking the interruptors buttocks as well :>

Also thanksu to ART for fun skirmishes @ RSBL ruins and TEQ for the 4vs4 action! Was blast!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Thank you veyr much for the Deso and RS guys at windmill RS bl for the duels! was so much fun! I’ll be back there 2morrow!!

For the ones who wants to duel, come RS BL at windmill, we decided to be duel spot there!!

PS: Im the Ele from DiVa or also the warrior with Cobalt also from DiVa! Had a blast!

Cheers

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: street.2176

street.2176

Nice fights with DVG and EXT (?) yesterday at Gandara Bay, even though we didnt get the bay while you were defending, we both mustve gotten a hell lot of lootbags^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

I know this might be unpleasant matchup for some people at least if the last thread Deso/Gandara/Abbadon’s Mouth is accurate. But cmon guys and girls let’s keep the fights clean. Nobody likes to be corpse jumped or laughed at after losing a battle. It’s childish even tho there are some people from all the servers doing this.

If you encounter a Deso player jumping on you just ignore it or contact that persons guild.

Personally I’d like to keep the fights nice and clean even tho there’s is so much blobbing and some people don’t like it. So, good luck guys and have fun

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azanure.8035

Azanure.8035

Nice fights with DVG and EXT (?) yesterday at Gandara Bay, even though we didnt get the bay while you were defending, we both mustve gotten a hell lot of lootbags^^

Lots of lootbags, lag and fun.

Btw it’s EXG

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

It’s EXG but one of our Officers who is also a wvw PVE commander and slayer of the Grub and Wurm likes the name EXT.
There were some good fights on Gandara BL last night but it was very blobby and laggy at the same time

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Imperator totius Sylvari.9164

Imperator totius Sylvari.9164

It’s EXG but one of our Officers who is also a wvw PVE commander and slayer of the Grub and Wurm likes the name EXT.
There were some good fights on Gandara BL last night but it was very blobby and laggy at the same time

That was 1 time I called us EXT :/… (Fine it was 2) and PvE commander? Bah Kill the Grub a few….times… and people start calling you PvE Commander

Founder of [CBA]/Former vE
No.2 Warrior NA/Irl behind Mr Kitten.7359

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkened.4076

Darkened.4076

Inner Sanctum [Coin] are looking for GvG’s on Tuesday/Wednesday this week – Please contact me to arrange.

Béatrix Windrunner | Squad Leader
Desolation BlackGate Gandara | Veteran Commander
Inner Sanctum [Coin]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Looking good Riverside, and you dont even troll on the forums
Some cracking fights in EB over the weekend, and
may the best server win

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

(edited by Dyno.9467)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaberen.4325

Gaberen.4325

Had great fun tonight in deso bl, thanks for all the fights.

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Ya DiVa had great fights and lots of fun on Deso BL vs DVG/IF/… etc
Thank you

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: nico.2946

nico.2946

Sorry if the YaKs been a bit distracted tonight but we had a karaoke party behind our windmill and danced to “What do the Fox say”… Enjoy

Nico
Gandara [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reztek.7805

Reztek.7805

GO GO GANDARA show them the small roaming so people transfer to you

A lot of Gandarans still like to roam in small groups even if we meet bigger groups

Example of small group pirate tactics fun from last night : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6kRqLZFeQE

Edit: I admit its frustrating to always be outnumbered but we keep trying.

Heh, best video on this forum for sure. And funny group.

Ranger/Mesmer/Thief/Warrior/Elementalist/Guardian/Engineer/Necromancer/Revenant

in Match-ups

Posted by: shinta.8906

shinta.8906

tekkno viking, why the hail am i all mumbling and grumbling about my guard now to the extend that i can`t sleep?
Kind regards to the charr mesmer as well. asura shouldn`t feel the way i do °-°

in Match-ups

FrouFrou.4958

My weekend roaming video, had lots of fun but awfully lots not so fun chase downs too. Extreme teabagging too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfgU3qvUwSM

And here’s JDGE versus TEQ, 4vs4 fights :> Missing 1 round since it was 4am for me and my brain couldn’t really keep up anymore. Either way, thanks guys you rock!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc2x69XWrG0

If the videos are blocked in your country due the music ’n stoof, proxy up with
www.hidemyass.com and enjoy!

(edited by FrouFrou.4958)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

tekkno viking, why the hail am i all mumbling and grumbling about my guard now to the extend that i can`t sleep?
Kind regards to the charr mesmer as well. asura shouldn`t feel the way i do °-°

If Tekno were craftable you’d need to salvage Legendaries to get the raw materials, and none of that underwater rubbish it’d take the proper good ones and all.

Had some fun fights this morning thanks to RS and Deso. RS being so alert when it comes to tower defence is saving us a lot of guild catas, we keep looking longingly at Sunnyhill only to see a couple of trebs pointed at us…. But don’t worry whoever gets us next week the Tchuu Tchuu karma train will be back with avengance.

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Shoutout to [TCHU] guild for great fun last night!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: LJMaster.6214

LJMaster.6214

Well congratulations to Riverside for successfully making Desolation look like a combination of Vizunah and Vabbi. We lose every fight with even numbers and then we just have no numbers. Not really sure what has happened to our beloved server.

Leader of Amplified Wrath [AmP]
Former Leader of Vendetta [VnT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: satkis.7021

satkis.7021

Nice to see riverside fully back in action like back in the day with 1 day matches! Keep up the good work. Nice fights!

Well congratulations to Riverside for successfully making Desolation look like a combination of Vizunah and Vabbi. We lose every fight with even numbers and then we just have no numbers. Not really sure what has happened to our beloved server.

Dunno about you mate but we been rocking this week! Nice to fight RS, not only the numbers but they now got the skill too. If you wanna win you have to do it right!

satkis [TLA] – Guardian – Desolation

Only a WvW player

in Match-ups

Posted by: LJMaster.6214

LJMaster.6214

Nice to see riverside fully back in action like back in the day with 1 day matches! Keep up the good work. Nice fights!

Dunno about you mate but we been rocking this week! Nice to fight RS, not only the numbers but they now got the skill too. If you wanna win you have to do it right!

We’ve been rocking? Have you even been playing WvW? And I don’t mean the two hours of raiding, we all own then, we have held two keeps on whichever map we have been on during our raids. Riverside have beaten us, yes they seem to have a bit more coverage, but that’s only because we got wiped so many times in the morning and afternoon that people just log off to the cursed shore.

Leader of Amplified Wrath [AmP]
Former Leader of Vendetta [VnT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Really happy that you guys enjoyed the video I posted especially the Deso guys that were involved in it. This kind of frenemy relationship between servers is really nice.

Had some good fights yesterday, hope for some more today.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emperor.4167

Emperor.4167

I’m getting really dissapointed of how lame and childish some gandara are, so to the necro from The Knights Temple did you really have to do this again the second time after the vet archer rezed me to 90% health?

I would generally just ignore this but it’s constantly happening not from guildless player’s who may not know any better but from guilds that after looking up on google apparently don’t allow this sort of behaviour.

As an officer from this guild, I’m looking into who this person was. I don’t care the situation, this is not the kind of behaviour we want from our members. It will be taken care off.

Deceiving Emperor, Mesmer
Emperor Sisaroth, Guardian
Leader of [SoD], Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Really happy that you guys enjoyed the video I posted especially the Deso guys that were involved in it. This kind of frenemy relationship between servers is really nice.

Had some good fights yesterday, hope for some more today.

LOL! Definitely going to be keeping an eye out for you fella! Oh Ar!

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SabreWalrus.8647

SabreWalrus.8647

Posting here as well as in GvG discussion to thank ONS for the fights tonight. Some of the biggest balls EU!

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Everything will change in October, be ready other servers.

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

We’ve been rocking? Have you even been playing WvW? And I don’t mean the two hours of raiding, we all own then, we have held two keeps on whichever map we have been on during our raids. Riverside have beaten us, yes they seem to have a bit more coverage, but that’s only because we got wiped so many times in the morning and afternoon that people just log off to the cursed shore.

No need to get too worked up m8 there are lessons to learn from matchups and this is the mother of all lessons i hope we all are starting to recognise them and take them on-board.

Example your facing multiple orgainsed groups that can work together and tbh the bigger a single group get’s with only a single commander the harder it is to direct and control people effectively to contribute each other in that group.

By the way what a flippin run around river had us doing on our home map, had one 35+ group running around then another 25+ and possibly a third firstly we had only one group defending and we lost Garry AFTL joined the map and attempted to split them up bouncing them between Garry and Bay eventual one had to fall. thankfully when Garry fell back into our hands Gandara had exploited Riversides over extension into the North and had been flipping towers and camps green in the south to their rear whilst river was focused defending Garry and Bay, this gave us time to flip bay back when they where on the back foot.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

1 super large guild will not win a WvW match, if they are all packed together. A real WvW guild that has more then 400 members should divide the players and give them specific roles to do.

Millers are doing awesome, why fight a 70 man zerg when you just can change border and take 2 keeps instead of defending 1.

GG!

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Lord Jim.3971

Everything will change in October, be ready other servers.

We’ll still be able to kill stuff after October though?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legendary Hardmode.3856

Legendary Hardmode.3856

Greetings to YAK...its almost fun to fight against you. I love it.

Hey Deso guys...pls stop blobbing with 70+ to prime time and divide your blobb. Maybe you have a chance to make points.

By the way...awesome fights an RS Homelands yesterday evening. Thanks YAK and thanks to the Deso blobb. Really good Match Up !!!

Greetings from Dies [Irae]

There Is No Way [Out]
Guildlead and Commander for Elona Reach

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

Most sane people stopped caring about the tick ages ago. INVI has had a great time this week, riverside and especially Gandara have given us some brilliant fights that we will remember for a long time. This matchup has been the break from the blobs I’ve wanted. from 3 weeks of sfr then blobbadons, those 4 weeks weren’t fun for fights.
Stop making this game your full time job and just try and relax and have a few fun fights without stressing if you can cap that supply camp for the tick..

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

Greetings to YAK…its almost fun to fight against you. I love it.

Hey Deso guys…pls stop blobbing with 70+ to prime time and divide your blobb. Maybe you have a chance to make points.

By the way…awesome fights an RS Homelands yesterday evening. Thanks YAK and thanks to the Deso blobb. Really good Match Up !!!

only “almost”? we’re trying hard for “really fun” :P

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Thanks agian to the people from Deso and RS who I have dueled..
Special thanks goes to the warrior from ART which I dueled in EB and together tried to kill the RS trying to take your tower xD.. But were a bit too many RS for just the 2 of us:p..

Cheers!

in Match-ups

Posted by: aegnosis.8037

aegnosis.8037

Posting here as well as in GvG discussion to thank ONS for the fights tonight. Some of the biggest balls EU!

We had awesome time with Second Law. It was educational and fun. Thank you very much for fights. At the end we laugh very much everyone left GvG area with smile. I thinks thats the important part

Guardian of One Night Stand[ONS] Gandara. http://www.onsgw2.com

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Again; if anyone wish to duel, come RS BL at Mill now
Testing new build

Cheers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lutto.8745

Lutto.8745

Most sane people stopped caring about the tick ages ago. INVI has had a great time this week, riverside and especially Gandara have given us some brilliant fights that we will remember for a long time. This matchup has been the break from the blobs I’ve wanted. from 3 weeks of sfr then blobbadons, those 4 weeks weren’t fun for fights.
Stop making this game your full time job and just try and relax and have a few fun fights without stressing if you can cap that supply camp for the tick..

You sound like a Gandaran :o

But this week has had more small roaming groups than I excpeted which is loads of fun!

Member of [SoZ] GM of mEIGHT [mEJT]
S1/S2 Legend Engineer @ Gandara EU.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

We were roaming in RS BL yesterday and we found a couple of decent fights … but the majority was ppl running away to reach a gigantic blob that followed us forever.
It is really sad to see and entire zerg running half a map to chase 8 ppl …
But apparently it’s the way you play.

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

in Match-ups

FrouFrou.4958

You sound like a Gandaran :o

I was thinking the same! Maybe he is zeh brother from another mother? Should come back home and spend time with his real family!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

fun fights this morning, especially the ones at desolation bl between bay, refuge and briar. good stuff from rs mainly.

to the rs Irae thief, let go of our mesmer, what has he done to deserve that? is it because he’s a charr? :<
to the blondie irae necro, stay down already! <3

cheers

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Match-ups

Lord Jim.3971

Am still looking behind me getting ready with the iCounter 2hrs later in Lion’s Arch….

Thanks to RS and especially Irae for the fights, very good fun. As for Desolation, if you guys can’t muster the courage to come out and fight at least have the decency to not spam cannons and mortars at us and RS while we are having a good fight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkened.4076

Darkened.4076

Hey Deso guys…pls stop blobbing with 70+ to prime time and divide your blobb. Maybe you have a chance to make points.

By the way…awesome fights an RS Homelands yesterday evening. Thanks YAK and thanks to the Deso blobb. Really good Match Up !!!

This is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Attachments:

Béatrix Windrunner | Squad Leader
Desolation BlackGate Gandara | Veteran Commander
Inner Sanctum [Coin]

in Match-ups

Posted by: stiello.1875

stiello.1875

ROFL we never have a 70+ blob we aren’t like riverside! (only fighting people when you outnumber them with 4 to 1 or something!

Cause if we are a BLOB how woul you call the riverside 100+ group at bay today?
MEGA MEGA MEGA BLOB

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Yesterday a few Gandara Guilds had a great time in Cliffside on Riverside Borderland.
Fun times with [LXY] and [Crow] as always. TY for joining the fun [BORD] and all the other Gandarans who were there

TY riverside for your waves of people. :p

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linguistically Inept.6583

Linguistically Inept.6583

it turns out riverside are masters of deception… almost thought that charr was a boat

Attachments:

Desolation: 80 ranger [Nightwither], 80 necro [Dusk Grimsoul]
80 warr [Blaze Steelsoul], 80 ele [Blaze Nightstrike], 80 mesmer [Grim Shatterwhirl]
80 guard [Dusk Grimlight], 80 engi [Flintgear]

in Match-ups

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

Can’t wait for this week to be over.

Attachments:

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

ROFL we never have a 70+ blob we aren’t like riverside! (only fighting people when you outnumber them with 4 to 1 or something!

Cause if we are a BLOB how woul you call the riverside 100+ group at bay today?
MEGA MEGA MEGA BLOB

You are right we were about 150 and you only 10 guys or so…………..let me count……….its 15 to 1…………..we are so bad.
Next pls.

Greets Myrmi

btw……………….just read what LJMaster wrote and rethink your minds;-)

in Match-ups

Posted by: street.2176

street.2176

Oh come on lets stop the “you blob, no you blob, no you blob” discussion now before it destroys the Thread again…
Also there are unfortunately on every Server Emote Spammers.
Cant’t do anything about it.
As for me I really enjoy the Matchup, fighting against Deso is always fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

Thanks to the Tchu Tchu guys today on deso border, its always a challenge to fight you.
I was the big Norn from DTK runnin with the Irae guys.
Sadly the Deso artillerymans made fire exercises on us^^.

Greets Myrmi

btw………….sorry that we chased you with DTK last day, you were almost the only fun for us that evening;-)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

Thanks RS for the fun fight in Garri, it almost looked like we could take it but then you had the chance to wp in and we got unorganized :P tho it was good fights im still bit disapointed we couldnt take it.
Good luck and have fun been fun fightin against your guilds in this matchup

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: satkis.7021

satkis.7021

We’ve been rocking?

By we I mean TLA. As I said I don’t know how you have done this week but seems you aren’t as satisfied with your battles as I’m with ours.

Today we decided to flip garrison in RS borderland with GoD but unfortunately the mission was too long to be fully done: we spent a lot of time getting into t3 keep lord room and couldn’t handle the multiple RS waves incoming from portal every 3 minutes one after another. We had to call it a night after first full wipe.

Nicely defended, good fights, see you soon!

satkis [TLA] – Guardian – Desolation

Only a WvW player