Elona reach/Piken square/Seafarer's Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vayle.7964

Vayle.7964

my opinion: the best guilds I’ve seen on SFR are OSC and NK. they are in fact the only real WvW guilds that are running with mainly guild themselves.

you havent been playing in same border as us then

we only did reset on piken, saturday on ER and monday on Piken, tomorrow we’re on SFR, though if you run over 15 people you’d not find much of a challenge in running over us due to our raids for now being small scale

Commander Vayle The Eternal,
Guild Leader Varangian Guard [VG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

okey you got it a lil bit wrong. sfr got a community if you didn’t now oh wait you don’t because your not in it.

if some guild just randomly join sfr we will just not give them slot if they ask we will not support them we will totally ignore them.

that is what a community is. a large number of peoples working together making agreements supporting each other communicating.

:D

Sounds a bit like an exclusive gentleman’s club tbh your offering NA invites but at the same time claiming you wont accept any unless they make their case first hand however i can’t see you running out of night cap slots any time soon unless your worried they may encroach into your morning karma train and create queues.

SFR has nothing to fear but free transfers leave the NA guys in peace i wouldn’t wish that incredibly boring shift upon anyone not even the Russians not until other servers could put up a similar fight to make it interesting.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Oh wow, I thought only Deso fought amongst themselves publically on the forum.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

I do apologise if i have rocked the boat i admit i was a bit shocked by the news of recruiting NA players to SFR but maybe you two should argue this one out in private it’s obviously a tad personal.

Axle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

-1 XRKUN. If you have issues we got a forum for that, no reason to go all out drama in here.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nazifex.1593

Nazifex.1593

XRKUN has quite a point there, all I ever see in Battle are some pink-colored Commanders that rund away from everything and desperately trying to get ppl on TS.

We had a 50-ppl-zerg, and only 23 were on TS. On Prime Time, on EB.

Talk about a great “community”.

Aurigae
Ultimate Zerg Legend too
Seafarer’s Rest [noTS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: XRKUN.1782

XRKUN.1782

-1 XRKUN. If you have issues we got a forum for that, no reason to go all out drama in here.

sfr got a community if you didn’t now oh wait you don’t because your not in it.

actually i am not the only one who is not in that community…in fact most ppl i fight alongside in WvW each day arent part of that special community of yours…so i think its only fair to write these things somewhere, where all SFR member can see it as there are maybe others who want to share their thoughts too. And i think its not really disturbing in this topic as we are done with the blob accusations for this week anyway.

X R K
Ultimate Zerg Legend
Seafarer’s Rest (SFR)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holm.7058

Holm.7058

XRKUN and his friend kittenfex.1593 run a 2man trolling guild and just come on forums to troll this is not a reflection of internal issues it’s just 2 trolls getting too much attention.
View post history if you doubt me ~~

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Actually I don’t care what you think of TS, pevepe or whatnot all I’m saying is that gw2 official forums are not a place for this kind of discussions. If you can’t find a more adapt place, than that is your fault. Create one. Thank you.

P.s. I have never seen you or your guild anywhere. Get out of EB sometimes.

in Match-ups

XRKUN.1782

Actually I don’t care what you think of TS, pevepe or whatnot all I’m saying is that gw2 official forums are not a place for this kind of discussions. If you can’t find a more adapt place, than that is your fault. Create one. Thank you.

P.s. I have never seen you or your guild anywhere. Get out of EB sometimes.

You dont need to care about what i am thinking, just understand that i have a very similar view on your forums problem.

PS: EB is just too cool, but at times we are out on BLs as well and we arent a common WvW guild as you might know it. More a group of GWs best commanders, using the “pugs” as an army to victory. But fear not…we are only 3 so far, rest of us yet has to join SFR…so you ll have a few weeks left of your elite community

X R K
Ultimate Zerg Legend
Seafarer’s Rest (SFR)

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

Iv missed SFR and it’s forum warriors couldn’t miss the opportunity to poke some fun and raise a few blood pressures A big hi from across the pond Piken keep up the fight

For anyone that doesn’t know what i meant earlier

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/SEAFARER-S-REST-IS-RECRUITING-NA/first#post2971003

Lololol guess we are kicking your a** too much so you need NA help, eh SFR? Kisses from Piken <3

Are you an idiot or something? He’s supporting Piken, not SFR. Jesus, your reading skills aren’t very good, are they?

Wow hold your horses Khally the guy wasn’t quoting my post directly just the link m8 easy there tiger

Axle

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

You dont need to care about what i am thinking, just understand that i have a very similar view on your forums problem.

I don’t need to care, but the moderators do. Discussion of internal matters is against official forum rules so good luck with that. Now I’m gonna stop addressing you because that provocative attitude of yours screams troll.

in Match-ups

XRKUN.1782

sfr got a community if you didn’t now oh wait you don’t because your not in it.

actually i am not the only one who is not in that community…in fact most ppl i fight alongside in WvW each day arent part of that special community of yours…so i think its only fair to write these things somewhere, where all SFR member can see it as there are maybe others who want to share their thoughts too. And i think its not really disturbing in this topic as we are done with the blob accusations for this week anyway.

so you are just one kittenty bandwagonner on sfr just go to your kittened up tier server ok ?

nah i will go where i want to…and at the moment that is SFR. and you know what the best thing is…i am not the only one. would be cool though if you could just leave for you are nobody and just block a spot for my friends

X R K
Ultimate Zerg Legend
Seafarer’s Rest (SFR)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khally.5103

Khally.5103

Wow hold your horses Khally the guy wasn’t quoting my post directly just the link m8 easy there tiger

In that case, I’m the idiot. Woo!

Apologies for my last comment then, I misunderstood his intentions.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maimiri.7396

Maimiri.7396

who the F is this XRK guy..

in Match-ups

XRKUN.1782

who the F is this XRK guy..

oh noez, someone who missed the great [noTS] welcome party. we havent been introduced then:

I am X R K, gods gift to this server. may you have the honor to fight for victory under my command.

cheers

X R K
Ultimate Zerg Legend
Seafarer’s Rest (SFR)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I saw XRK one time. He did take anza door down almost solo.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perfectblue.6409

Perfectblue.6409

Maybe KungWarrior (the most active commander in SFR who doesn’t use TS or map chat) is from noTS guild?
what a bunch of ‘serious’ trolls!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

could SFR please keep their community drama in their forums?

Reaper – Anguîsh

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

XRKUN must be a clone of that Beatrix clown that kept building a zillion flamerams in our keep to drain supply.
A bandwagonner and a troll.
I hate clowns…

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: dkarpostag.5849

dkarpostag.5849

There is no drama. It`s just one bloke, who got his commander and now try’s to get attention which he doesn’t deserve.
Moving on to real tread – thanks to all involved in last two day fights in SFR BL. Good fights, tons of loot, tons of wxp. Mya, what`s going on with you, guys ? Last time I fought with you it was really hard and fun, now you seem kind of relaxed.

Norn Necro
Marching with ZDs
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

XRKUN most sympathic guy from SFR .. good luck to you

in Match-ups

dkarpostag.5849

Poor Romek, he hates us so much that is ready to like every troll(clown or whatever this movement is called, I don’t get it anyway tbh). It looks like someone killed this bloke pretty bad

Norn Necro
Marching with ZDs
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Romek.4201

this guy do whatever he likes to do BUT he dont flame his enemys or spit on people on forums (thats how sfr looks for not-SFRs)

something you will not understand i guess

in Match-ups

dkarpostag.5849

..and it`s told by person who stands out only with hate posts against SFR. Spit on people, are you serious ? I don`t spit on people and in this whole tread none of our server did. I suggest you to re-kitten your criteria of communication.

Norn Necro
Marching with ZDs
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Romek.4201

ok the post before me:

“Poor Romek, he hates us so much that is ready to like every troll(clown or whatever this movement is called, I don’t get it anyway tbh). It looks like someone killed this bloke pretty bad”

the post after me:

“..and it`s told by person who stands out only with hate posts against SFR. Spit on people, are you serious ? I don`t spit on people and in this whole tread none of our server did. I suggest you to re-kitten your criteria of communication.”

just posted before he start to edit^^

have a nice day

in Match-ups

dkarpostag.5849

And your point is ? You think that someone will have a good attitude and respect against person who look something like this on forums ? No way.
I do have a respect for a lot of people from both servers, and a lot of guilds in them. Because they are giving a lot of fun in this game, and that is the thing why we are playing it for.
..and I will quote you “something you will not understand I guess”
Have a nice day aswell

Norn Necro
Marching with ZDs
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

XRKUN.1782

good morning my sunny spirited followers,
so what have we got here? warnings, idle threats, post deletion…wow…could somebody please keep the kids away from the report button and my PM box. thank you.

just for the record, we are actually fighting for SFR and not drain supplies or anything like that. but we also play for the fun and dont take any success in a videogame as reason to actually think being superior to any other player on another server. the nolife self-proclaimed “core community”, which is a minority to free guilds and pugs but strong in numbers on the forums unfortunately gives all SFR players that reputation. But dont worry, we are here now to save the day.

have fun on the field

X R K
[noTS] – best GW2 commanders

X R K
Ultimate Zerg Legend
Seafarer’s Rest (SFR)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morthan.5439

Morthan.5439

Since nobody has given this XPUNK guy the honor, I will do it now. Here you go sir, you deserved it! Congratulations!

Attachments:

Norn Guardian
Circle of Nine [CoN] / http://c9-gaming.eu
Augury Rock[FR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

good morning my sunny spirited followers,
so what have we got here? warnings, idle threats, post deletion…wow…could somebody please keep the kids away from the report button and my PM box. thank you.

just for the record, we are actually fighting for SFR and not drain supplies or anything like that. but we also play for the fun and dont take any success in a videogame as reason to actually think being superior to any other player on another server. the nolife self-proclaimed “core community”, which is a minority to free guilds and pugs but strong in numbers on the forums unfortunately gives all SFR players that reputation. But dont worry, we are here now to save the day.

have fun on the field

X R K
[noTS] – best GW2 commanders

Hi XKRUN,
I never saw you commanding in EB, and as many know I “live” there. I only know one commander that can achieve something not using TS, and we can only have any success if we get week opponents.
I’m sad when I see one guy that thinks he can command in T1 with no TS, and he is in my server. If you want a guy with personal views, you can look at me, everyone knows that sometime I disagree with the decisions, and I public state my personal view, and didn’t not follow some of them, despise of this I still feel respected. Please try to make your comments inside our community.

I think the best for you is to follow the advice I gave to Troma in the recruitment thread “Shut up please”.

PS: I’m not saying I agree, or not agree with this measure. I hope you don’t get offend by the shut up, at least I know Troma didn’t, because he public said, he did the same to Kingface.

(edited by Mighty Ice Arrow.9268)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vin.7514

Vin.7514

could SFR please keep their community drama in their forums?

No, this is lot more entertaining than usual match-up thread where each side accuse each others for blobbing.

Please carry on.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

I agree with Vin.

blob blob blobblobblob!

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

XKRIN is probably ex deso…

he killed deso so now he goes to sfr lol try to destroy us too Q-Q

in Match-ups

Posted by: KarlusDavius.1024

KarlusDavius.1024

All trolling aside, I love fighting you guys. Coverage in early, early mornings is our only real issue and where your PPT rockets and takes you away from us. Other than that, I’d say it’s pretty even. We have good strong guilds as do you. I do see big blobs however I play morning time, so I do expect a certain amount of blob formation.

Leagues look interesting. I’m more worried about what arena net have planned for bloodlust rather than the matchup itself. Fighting is always fun, but only when it’s marginally fair.

Cmdr. Kiro Heimdahl
Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

R.I.P DVG

All the best for the future…….. a shame we never got to fight you.

lots of hugs n kisses

All Shall Perish.

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

R.I.P DVG

All the best for the future…….. a shame we never got to fight you.

lots of hugs n kisses

All Shall Perish.

Some of us will get to fight you guys anyway in a new guild tho!

take care m8!

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Haha have to applaud the 3 SPRT that tried to kill a lone Mesmer some 10 mins ago north of Bluebriar/ER border… and failed. Group builds are not good at killing stuff. When 4 more Pikens came the poor SPRT never stood a chance. Well I guess trying counts for something :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

Haha have to applaud the 3 SPRT that tried to kill a lone Mesmer some 10 mins ago north of Bluebriar/ER border… and failed. Group builds are not good at killing stuff. When 4 more Pikens came the poor SPRT never stood a chance. Well I guess trying counts for something :p

Yeah Piken and Elona need more those rabid/zerks players with spvp builds maybe those small victories will bring happiness to your communities.

(edited by Arcade.8901)

in Match-ups

Dawdler.8521

Yeah Piken and Elona need more those rabid/zerks with spvp builds maybe those small victories will bring happiness to your communities.

Well at least some like to be different. Like said Mesmer having a soldiers/knight/cavaliers mix on a hybrid build.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

Yeah Piken and Elona need more those rabid/zerks with spvp builds maybe those small victories will bring happiness to your communities.

Well at least some like to be different. Like said Mesmer having a soldiers/knight/cavaliers mix on a hybrid build.

Be the different no one cares.

in Match-ups

Dawdler.8521

Be the different no one cares.

I would hope not. If people started caring then this forum would be filled with love to the brim. Like Care-Bears, except everyone are Quaggans.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397

Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397

My apologies to guilds that were on SFR border tonight (GoW, Eqnx or whatevs, and others) I was leading a pugraid which i normally never do and a lot of people showed up. So we blobbed you hopelessly, tried to let your solo’s run away but pugs didnt listen that well. Hope we can meet in more equal numbers next time

Thanks for the fights anyway

Raidleader CoN
(Server admin SFR till 15-10-13, currently on Augury)
Bombing zergs since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: ice ice baby.6083

ice ice baby.6083

Nothing but zone blobs from elona and piken in Piken borderlands tonight. Not exactly what we call fun but we never backed down.

Hope to meet some guilds tomorrow night

dF

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: qweman.5298

qweman.5298

I can make video where SPRT made GD+pug blob run away after they losed 10ppl in first milliseconds of fight

https://www.youtube.com/user/trial19911
Qwe Man
Visceral Effect [vE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leman Russ.5143

Leman Russ.5143

I can make video where SPRT made GD+pug blob run away after they losed 10ppl in first milliseconds of fight

and still you were 10-20 more, right?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ikaros.7812

Ikaros.7812

The size of SPRT blob is often enough to make smaller raids reconsider an open field skirmish, can’t really blame them for that.

Banana And Cookies [BC]
all is vain

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

I was leading a pugraid

Noooooo I missed it!!! Do it again! Do it again! Encore!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

That fight in Bay …. Was lots of fun, Ty Elona and SFR

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seuche.4809