FSP vs Gandalf Schwarzenegger vs Apollo Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: quenoz.3859

quenoz.3859

hey vyc just kick someone out u are really too many!

lol says the guy who ran around 30 all week

The Unlikely Plan [TUP] Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Gvg for Fair numbers Cough Cough

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: VladR.9827

VladR.9827

fair numbers in open field and you stay downed TUP – only with more you hunting us as mad bees – and if you seen us as 30 buy some glasses

we wont cross the magic 25 to not be like you

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

Just found this little gem – priceless

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/2-vs-1-Server-planned-matchup-Is-this-legal/

Go, go, gadgetoconspiracy

omg that made my day xD thanks for posting it

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Lost some epic footage from reset/weekend due corrupted files, so here’s some weekday roaming instead. Thanksu guise ’n gals for the funzors, but please Mr. Retaliation, could you leave me be already!

http://youtu.be/upeEZJ5xUSg

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esuni.2498

Esuni.2498

fair numbers in open field and you stay downed TUP – only with more you hunting us as mad bees – and if you seen us as 30 buy some glasses

we wont cross the magic 25 to not be like you

Oh the hypocricy <3
We ran max 18 players with 14 max during other days

Aurora Glade – Esuni [TUP]

in Match-ups

VladR.9827

we run max 12 normally like 5

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Gotta love XxX and their counting abilities <3

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hiddo de Beste.4680

Hiddo de Beste.4680

2 + 2 = 4

Minimum text length 15.

De Gladiool
Professional Mesmer for [PunK]
Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

VladR.9827

yea everybody run with 15 or is it just 10? aaaaa you have 5 mesmer with 3 clones each , now i get it!

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Tup this week had very very low numbers than normals, if you want to run with whatever you want, you can even come here, and claim that you run by yourself and beat 30 people doesn’t matter, people can see trought kitten.

But if you want Fair fight there is GvG else, else Take it all or Stop playing.

Said that, 4+4=8
Let’s keep up the Math lesson guys!

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

VladR.9827

we do gvg in open field fights only – thank you for inspiring math lessons now i know 2+2=5

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

well Open field fight everybody comes with whatever, so my poitns was suggestion if you want to test your ability just do Gvg like every other Guild.

456*89 = 40584

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

No matchup thread is complete without XxX complaining about numbers and refusing to do GvG; dat nostalgia, I remember those being our threads every week

That 2v1 thread is amazing I lol’d when I saw it xD

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

quenoz.3859

ladies and gentlemen, i present to you a video of poor XxX getting blobbed massively by all the 15 or so TUP we had at that time! http://www.twitch.tv/quenoztv/c/3169308

subtitle: how to make yourself look like a total kitten on official forums.

feel free to also check our whole raid for more examples (xxx not worth much more time than picking an highlighting the first fight :p) : http://www.twitch.tv/quenoztv/b/475031026

in Match-ups

VladR.9827

:D oh thats funny how you always turn it on your side ;D

you forgot about other matchups and the time we had 10 ppl for a month and you blobed us with 30 or even more?

the video lovely shows how we for the first time in looooong time outnumber you and how the difference between so called “even” numbers make a difference – 5 ppl with gvg is a lot

talking about numbers with you is as you called it hypocricy of yours – you shouldnt even post things like that – you are much bigger guild then we and you always outnumbered us

talking about kitten on official forums is what you made for few matchup threads , even not taking place in that matchups so for the sake of fairplay just shut up please

one fight hurt you so much? – why you dont seek us to fight more with the 15 but just hide ? because it is not fun? – then stop playing www
we do not care about dieing and fighting more then us – the fight is what matters

and yes we do make mistakes and wipe faster due to bad play as well – but we have guts to admit it ..

now for the peace of that topic – simply move on

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Life + The Universe + Everything = 42

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

It truly feels like home now, with all the complaints about numbers, accusations of teaming up and stuff Brings me back to times where we mercilesly hunted guilds with our 40+ who all had people hiding in their backpacks, so more like 60+, and then the pugs too so atleast 90+, because we wanted to only get that guild of 6 players (2 were half afk so more like 4 actualy) and ignored every other fight, ran all around the map just to find em.

Aguess we should feel kinda honored that 13 of us vs xxx is fair numbers for them instead of equal sizes being the fair match.

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eldanesh.2390

Eldanesh.2390

But what is the question?

Idlescholar, [JDGE] Thief
Piken Square

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

That fight in FSP’s hills now at the vista, the 6 FIRE say’s hi and that was SO much fun!

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gleja.3024

Gleja.3024

U forgot we run 90% guardians Strang :s

Cowgurl
[TUP][aX]

in Match-ups

VladR.9827

Aguess we should feel kinda honored that 13 of us vs xxx is fair numbers for them instead of equal sizes being the fair match.

just read through what i wrote man, and stop being more pathetic then you already are

we outnumbered you with 5 ppl during that fight and i havent stated THIS fight was fair – but you know better as always

please also take reading lessons – math is not enough for you

in Match-ups

Posted by: VoragoUmbra.6187

VoragoUmbra.6187

The few members from [TUC](The Unordained Cardinals) still keep to our daily prayers, Yesterday evening we had a small service in our private mumble to pray for victories in the coming raid. I would like to think that God listened and helped us in the first few battles. After those however the non TUC members became rather arrogant and I feel God did not allow us to win again.

After that we did not run and hide (Nor did we waypoint like you did in ruins) we ended the raid because it got to the time that our raids end. Also i will point out “That we blobbed you with 30 before” Quite a few matchups ago, xXx ran with TDA in a group that reached 28, TUP had 30 but upon Nem asking our leader and getting the correct answer of 30 indeed, he continued to talk kitten and tell us we were wrong etc. So please, do not act like a saint as you are not one. The Members of TUC, however are.

We will continue to pray for good fights from all parties. I will also continue to pray for xXx to realize their sins and repent.

Bless you all and have a wonderful day,
Cardinal Vorago

[TUP] bad player.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

hey vyc just kick someone out u are really too many!

lol says the guy who ran around 30 all week

30? we have 20 max :/ and in that inc u posted we was 19 what the kitten is your problem now?ppl need to cry always even on an enjoyable matchup?oh come on after many time get killed with by 10 and more than us now for few inc u get 2 3 and less u need to cry?,and i counting 19 of u on that video so why the kitten cry?
oh i understand now someone need to take the spot of dranul on the forum,ok ok understand now.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in Match-ups

VladR.9827

the forum wars … the most annoying thing of this game but somehow on the field it always looks differently

haters gonna hate…peace to them

in Match-ups

VoragoUmbra.6187

the forum wars … the most annoying thing of this game but somehow on the field it always looks differently

You speak of hypocrisy, take part in a forum war and then speak badly of them.

My son, look into your actions and ask, Would Jesus does this, Or St. Peter or any other of the many holy men. The answer is no. Pray young lad and God will forgive as he always does.

[TUP] bad player.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

Indeed guys, we should not try to antagonize the lovely people at XxX any further. Anyone should be able to see that what they say on the forums is only with the friendliest intentions, and we should treat them with the respect they deserve. They got an extremely good eye at estimating enemy numbers, and as such there’s no need to discuss such matters.

Member of TUP on Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chabo.7498

Chabo.7498

Why is it every conversation with XxX always ends in raid number excuses. Funny guild heh.

Roaming/Raid Mesmer

in Match-ups

quenoz.3859

but somehow on the field it always looks differently

looks somehow like this on the field
http://www.twitch.tv/quenoztv/c/3169414

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

Ofc in the field always look different – you can’t stop and count them (unless tanking floor).

What I see once and once again is that enemy always has more people than allies. screenshots, videos… never solve anything. Now, this may be due to the fact on how red names shouts much louder at our screen/eyes than green, our that our vision sees a red sea coming in but can not see your allies at your back. All in all probably 90% of opposing number readings made ingame are wrong, and ofc create 90% of arguments.

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

and i repeat again

awesome week too many guild to fight,was hoping to met more to train all my new soldiers but still missing some to fight,dunno if we have enough to play tomorow.
thanks for all the fight of this evening,hey vyc just kick someone out u are really too many!

see you all on the next matchup

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in Match-ups

VoragoUmbra.6187

and i repeat again

awesome week too many guild to fight,was hoping to met more to train all my new soldiers but still missing some to fight,dunno if we have enough to play tomorow.
thanks for all the fight of this evening,hey vyc just kick someone out u are really too many!

actually Nem, Aurora Glade and FSP are not set to face each other again.

May your next matchup be wonderful: Silver Miller’s Sound [DE] Far Shiverpeaks Abaddon’s Mouth [DE].

I will have to pray extra hard for good fights in this matchup.

[TUP] bad player.

in Match-ups

quenoz.3859

im sure a matchup against MS and AM will have numberless opportunities to show off counting skills. (see what i did there?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sabull.5670

Sabull.5670

ladies and gentlemen, i present to you a video of poor XxX getting blobbed massively by all the 15 or so TUP we had at that time! http://www.twitch.tv/quenoztv/c/3169308
….

Oh no the traumas, that fight. I’m watching this epic battle unfold infront of me (0:25, bay side, FGS) while enjoying my daily sweetroll.
At 3:00 gandara raid charges and single me out sitting down on the side. I felt hated, I didn’t sleep much that night…
However I’m relieved to see my death got avenged soon after.

[TA]

(edited by Sabull.5670)

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

and i repeat again

actually Nem, Aurora Glade and FSP are not set to face each other again.

May your next matchup be wonderful: Silver Miller’s Sound [DE] Far Shiverpeaks Abaddon’s Mouth [DE].

I will have to pray extra hard for good fights in this matchup.

can still be funny they got mya worth play that matchup only for them.

and just for info now we have 20 or a bit less almost all the the evening and we are still improving after many month running with 12..,no one said we are god,we make mistake and we die,and im pretty sure even with that kittenty thing on the forum u all enjoyed the fight against us with even number because we got some on last 2 day pretty even,no one like die and like Xen said sometimes the red name color give bad impression on the number is right,we never got 30 ppl to play with us in the past years.

we met for sure on the next season(if we dont stop play before:D) then and we can fight u more and see if we have improved a bit more.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Well for your info mya runs 30+ normally, atleast that’s what I’ve been told so you’ll have multiple chances to qq then aswell!

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kebab Majster.6893

Kebab Majster.6893

U forgot we run 90% guardians Strang :s

Nah I’m pretty sure it’s 90% forum warriors. That must be why you feel like at home here. If more actually played the game maybe you wouldn’t be stuck with 10v30. Don’t know what happened to you later in the evening after your glorious victory so you had to come to the forums and bash XxX again. Why do you have to start fights on every matchup thread?

And to Eze and Triplios trying to add at bashing on every possible occasion, just stop we all know how much you two are worth.

Edit: @Dranul I don’t see any queue on that stream of yours.

Ethnee [XxX]

(edited by Kebab Majster.6893)

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Somebody posted that Mya went back to piken not sure, plus Mya was running like very low numbers last time we face miller, but there is GD on Miller now so, good stuff, GL xxx see you at the next Counting War

94% Guardian Group

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

GD transfered recently to Miller so there is much more space for tears;-)
Pull out the Stallion^^.

Greets Myrmi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

Ah i see, you meant to other fights, ofcourse i should´ve read your mind and known exactly which one you meant, was this maybe the fights where we were 14 or the one where we were closer to 18? Oh but ofcourse none of those fights never happened because we always run when outnumbered, like you as such a keen observer pointed out. And if such things happened we must´ve atleast had more numbers than what we claim (revealing guild roster isn´t enogh to make sure, i agree) And also because there´s no posts of us accusing you of blobbing us prior to your provocation, it must mean we didn´t fight you at all, because surely we would´ve cried and cried how we were unfairly killed.
We also feel the need to make snarky comments about fair numbers when we outnumber and kill you.

…oh wait.

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

(edited by Strang.8170)

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Hey Myrmi how it’s going on Gold league? Did you like this thread, it’s like the very very old one full of nice things to read!-

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

quenoz.3859

Oh no the traumas, that fight. I’m watching this epic battle unfold infront of me (0:25, bay side, FGS) while enjoying my daily sweetroll.
At 3:00 gandara raid charges and single me out sitting down on the side. I felt hated, I didn’t sleep much that night…
However I’m relieved to see my death got avenged soon after.

:( i dedicate my static and meteor showers to you!

in Match-ups

quenoz.3859

And I don’t see any queue on that stream of yours.

it MIGHT just be that we had an ACTUAL gvg before that and started raiding later, and MAYBE its not that interesting to stream queue times. at least not for people who dont enjoy counting that much :p

(edited by quenoz.3859)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esuni.2498

Esuni.2498

Dont forget there was just a patch, people tend to go to bed then :x

Aurora Glade – Esuni [TUP]

in Match-ups

Myrmidone.4362

Hey Myrmi how it’s going on Gold league? Did you like this thread, it’s like the very very old one full of nice things to read!-

Oh yes this reminds of MU threads full of love in the past;-)
Gold League, what shall i say endless queues and the Server with the best nightshift wins.
Midweeks the fights getting better, weekend isnt worth to log in^^.
Missing the Fights against you and Gandara…..

Greets Myrmi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaberen.4325

Gaberen.4325

Millers Sound have also gotten Driven by Fury (dF) from SFR i think, not sure though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bero.2193

Bero.2193

XxX guys never cease to amaze me with their ‘you outnumbered us, try fighting equal numbers’ blablablabla, but when offered to do a GvG with equal numbers they turn it down ALL the time, then they say the reason is because they do GvG in open world then complain about numbers……. I mean really ?

Commander Tálok

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

But what is the question?

LOL +1ed :p

anyway on a different note on the 29th we had an Asura only WvW event
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFC1AbjDC5o

fun times were had XD

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Myrmidone.4362

Millers Sound have also gotten Driven by Fury (dF) from SFR i think, not sure though.

Thats true.

Greets Myrmi

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Yep Yep, will see

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader