GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kratox.9150

Kratox.9150

Im sorry to tell you this but any member of MM has no right to use the word “blob” due to what happened on reset just a reminder! enjoy the rest of the week

This sounds like MM shouldn’t have painted half of your borderland in red during reset.
The whole blob thing is just silly; we’ll field any numbers necessary to downgrade all your towers/keeps and no i won’t feel sorry for it. Us not running alone is completely false as we often run tag-less and with mumble alone.
Hope to see you on the battlefield!

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

Re: reset – it wasn’t the ‘entire server’s blob’:
http://imageshack.us/a/img842/890/gw065a.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img10/946/gw068e.jpg

That said, our WvW population is very volatile and we usually pull off that kind of numbers on resets only. We also never claimed we’re a ‘pr0 WvW guild’, and we enjoy losing in a fun fight just as much as winning.
What i personally do not enjoy is whining about the game’s design – it seems that people got used to coverage discrepancies and nightcapping, so now ‘blobbing’ and ‘zerging’ are the ‘whinings of the month’.

We really have a pretty balanced matchup, with every team fielding superior numbers at some point, smashing the other two, with each team being focused by both enemies from time to time, and with decent threeways. Just enjoy it

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

AFAIC if you guys don’t want to fight multiguild groups and only wish to fight against people running under one tag then take your elitest attitudes and GTF back to the higher tiers.

You can’t transfer down to this Tier expecting to find a host of organised guilds with the same numbers you can pull out every day unless you’re extremely naive.

So please stop complaining about “Blobs” ruining what has otherwise been a great matchup and go back to playing. Thank you

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jimmy JimBob.2801

That said, our WvW population is very volatile and we usually pull off that kind of numbers on resets only. We also never claimed we’re a ‘pr0 WvW guild’, and we enjoy losing in a fun fight just as much as winning.
What i personally do not enjoy is whining about the game’s design – it seems that people got used to coverage discrepancies and nightcapping, so now ‘blobbing’ and ‘zerging’ are the ‘whinings of the month’.

We really have a pretty balanced matchup, with every team fielding superior numbers at some point, smashing the other two, with each team being focused by both enemies from time to time, and with decent threeways. Just enjoy it

Well said

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: yroeht.5843

yroeht.5843

And, as you can see on those screenshots, we were outmanned all evening :/

Maybe we should take off our guild tag when sticking to other commanders between guild raids, this “RiOT blob” talk is really annoying.

Necromancer – Xexa The Machine [RiOT] | Ruins of Surmia
http://www.thecivilrebels.com

(edited by yroeht.5843)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

drkn.3429

Not all, although yup, you were outmanned for the first ~2 hours, simply because you split your resources on other maps. And then Dz happened on your BL, wiping us both from your garrison

The whole ‘blob talk’ is annoying, just cut it folks

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

AFAIC if you guys don’t want to fight multiguild groups and only wish to fight against people running under one tag then take your elitest attitudes and GTF back to the higher tiers.

You can’t transfer down to this Tier expecting to find a host of organised guilds with the same numbers you can pull out every day unless you’re extremely naive.

So please stop complaining about “Blobs” ruining what has otherwise been a great matchup and go back to playing. Thank you

RiOT is a PvX guild, we have 130 members (I could screenshot if you wouldn’t believe), we have a small dedicated core that plays WvW mainly during the evening, that’s when we run with 15-20~

My response was to a guy that said RiOT blobs up because it’s the main thing we try to avoid, we run without commander tags to avoid pugs from joining us (unless we are really outnumbered).

Zerg vs Zerg is the nature of WvW, but I don’t really enjoy fighting massive groups of 60+.. which has been happening all day yesterday, sad part is that we wiped them multiple times with atleast half their numbers.

In short, YES I do prefer smaller scaled fights of 15v15 rather than 50v50 which makes my computer go smoking.. lol

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

I have to say this has been a great match-up, when i play the ticks are always pretty equal, plus there’s always people around to fight. Not much more you could ask for in a match-up.

Looking forward to our GvG against FIRE tomorrow, and against janthres and co. on Wednesday.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstract.9258

Abstract.9258

Riot runs a lot in blobs too, only guild I’ve seen running around alone most of the time is FIRE. We (MM) had organized gvg vs FIRE.

Is there a video of your gvg with fire out of interest? If not would still like to know the how it score

Corrupted Thunder / Pay me for Stealth

(edited by Abstract.9258)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid Storm.8097

Liquid Storm.8097

….you guys do realize this is a computer game, right? That even if you should, by some miracle, solo an entire group of 60+ players, nobody will give a kitten ? If you’re making money off streaming, I can see the point in bragging and spreading the word, but other than that, these brag wars just seem stupid.

Staff elementalist @ [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks EU
http://fspsoul.enjin.com/

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jordiboy.2301

Jordiboy.2301

THIS IS NOT A WHINE POST
GH im curious as to what ur trying to achieve right now. we are currently outmanned in EB and all ive seen ur zerg doing is run around our corner only taking supply camps and killing any randoms that are in the way….. does someone need badges or hoping for a precursor?

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian
Officer of Excessum [Exss]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

We were defending SM and trying to get the Klovan treb, but i wasnt commanding so i cant vouch for the commander.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hamham.7504

Hamham.7504

I have to say this has been a great match-up, when i play the ticks are always pretty equal, plus there’s always people around to fight. Not much more you could ask for in a match-up.

Looking forward to our GvG against FIRE tomorrow, and against janthres and co. on Wednesday.

I do hope Scrubbing Element will be playing and there will be a video showing him dead. That’s all he deserves for leaving us! D;

I’m only joking. I hope he’s having fun and I would like to see a video from either side if possible. :>

Just how banana am I.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

RiOT is a PvX guild, we have 130 members (I could screenshot if you wouldn’t believe), we have a small dedicated core that plays WvW mainly during the evening, that’s when we run with 15-20~

You forgot to mention that the dedicated core of RiOT tends to run around with thieves only, looking for players already outmanned to gank

(Hey, i’m waiting to appear in your next video. Guardian + Ranger was already hard enough but 2 thieves on top was a little bit too much for me )

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

drkn.3429

Riot runs a lot in blobs too, only guild I’ve seen running around alone most of the time is FIRE. We (MM) had organized gvg vs FIRE.

Is there a video of your gvg with fire out of interest? If not would still like to know the how it score

Afaik we got obliterated, but fun was had and lessons were learned.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

Afaik we got obliterated, but fun was had and lessons were learned.

Fire did win all of the rounds, but you guys did not get obliterated, you performed well and survived for a long time for a ‘PVX’ guild that doesn’t focus all to much on WvW, it was really impressive and you guys will improve from the experience <3 try get yourselves some more GvG going.

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

Just play and enjoy the game. We finally have a decent, almost balanced matchup. Theres no reason for whining.

True, but this has been said by Gunnars players since page 1. It’s your mates from RioT you need to have a word with, as per above.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Well nice blob GH have

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Thanks to all the guilds and the commander followers from GH and DZ at DZ border tonight
We started the night with 8 people now. Had some nice fights even though we lost most of them, simply due to being outnumbered 1 to 3 or more all the time^^ but that’s what u get by running as a small guild. Anyway, special thanks to Cry Havoc and Psy guild. Sry about the awefull performance from us at out first engange between Bay and Garri, but we got called out to help defend Hills I think it was, so just had to die quick or run xD
That fight with Psy at the back of Briar was rly nice first fight we actually outnumbered someone today xD untill Cry Havoc came inn^^ but almost was expected after what we did to them at NW camp :P might have had 1 or 2 more than GH there aswell.

Anyway! Thanks for the nice fights today We had a blast hoped u guys had aswell!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draahl.3827

Draahl.3827

Well nice blob GH have

Tasty faces RiOT have

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

fab.3298

I do hope Scrubbing Element will be playing and there will be a video showing him dead. That’s all he deserves for leaving us! D;

Here you go!

Element spends a lot of that fight eating dirt. I’m not sure if he dies in the other fights though you’ll have to check for yourself. I’m sure if you ask manifold nicely he’ll create you a little montage of him dying

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

(edited by fab.3298)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: x Charlie.4820

x Charlie.4820

Maybe we should take off our guild tag when sticking to other commanders between guild raids, this “RiOT blob” talk is really annoying.

So? We’re outmanned at times too and your guys don’t split up. It happens to everyone, No point carrying on about it.

Chazwyne, Necromancer <3
Smallscale <3 Vabbi
The Original Dudes [to]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jordiboy.2301

Jordiboy.2301

wanna say thank you for such an awesome night in EB this evening, well played for everyone our server and both of urs. people were actually listening for once on RoS :O but great fights, some of the best fun ive had in WvW in recent times.

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian
Officer of Excessum [Exss]

(edited by Jordiboy.2301)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

I’ll just leave this here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0NE0if19bY

:D

S/F Asuran Elementalist

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

Guys, chill. Everyone blobs sometimes. Its inevitable.

We [FIRE] prefer not to, but if we are encountering overwhelming numbers then you bow to the inevitable if you want to take something or defend something important. Esp when you only field a small number of people, less than 15 usually.

But this evening we mostly ran solo, even with only 11-13 people and had some great fights. Rolled over a few enemies, lost to others. Win some lose some, who cares if its fun.

But, guys, tone it down with the blob talk. lets face it, we all think other people blob more than we do! but we never complain when we are in the blob, we attribute the way we are steamrolling to our own skill not number! Human nature.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

but we never complain when we are in the blob, we attribute the way we are steamrolling to our own skill not number! Human nature.

This guy! (he gets it, not just “this guy”, although I guess that might work too depending on your tone of voice.)

Also, the thread is pleasingly friendly and complimentary atm, it’s giving me the same warm feeling as at the end of last week’s matchup.

Much love to all the servers <3

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

I noticed not only the threat but also the matchup as a whole got a lot more enjoyable. I even managed to find some nice 1v1’s.

I guess it was just the weekends.

Shoutout to FURY, playing cat and mouse, leaving spectators be.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Cradorell.3941

Well nice blob GH have

Tasty faces RiOT have

We ate half of you up

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: x Charlie.4820

x Charlie.4820

Good fight in Rogues just now, We saw the flank coming but trying to escape on a gaurdian isn’t the easiest of things!

Made it all the way to wildcreek door and you got me

Chazwyne, Necromancer <3
Smallscale <3 Vabbi
The Original Dudes [to]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

Thanks to all the guilds and the commander followers from GH and DZ at DZ border tonight
We started the night with 8 people now. Had some nice fights even though we lost most of them, simply due to being outnumbered 1 to 3 or more all the time^^ but that’s what u get by running as a small guild. Anyway, special thanks to Cry Havoc and Psy guild. Sry about the awefull performance from us at out first engange between Bay and Garri, but we got called out to help defend Hills I think it was, so just had to die quick or run xD
That fight with Psy at the back of Briar was rly nice first fight we actually outnumbered someone today xD untill Cry Havoc came inn^^ but almost was expected after what we did to them at NW camp :P might have had 1 or 2 more than GH there aswell.

Anyway! Thanks for the nice fights today We had a blast hoped u guys had aswell!

Thanks to you guys too. It was pleasure to have some small GvG. Little steppingstone from RoS and Dzag blobbing whole evening (and well, probably our server too, but we try to avoid ’’ours’’ as much as possible).
We offer ourselves for future. Always willing to do some small fights (anything less than 5 including).
And yeh, the fight was 5 vs 4 I think and then 5-10 guys joined, but as I recall, right before that we managed to stamp two of you.

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

flameinabox.8913

Good fight in Rogues just now, We saw the flank coming but trying to escape on a gaurdian isn’t the easiest of things!

Made it all the way to wildcreek door and you got me

I saw you making a break for it, you hit me so I wasn’t letting you get away, got the immobilise on I just managed to down you before you got in xD

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

flameinabox.8913

Shout out to [Fury]. I haven’t been on in a while for the guild raids but my guild have been saying that they have really enjoyed the fights against you guys, can’t wait to get a GVG going with you, should be a lot of fun, love [FIRE].

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarkusParkus.8467

MarkusParkus.8467

Had a pretty funny meeting with a Karka and a Pig from [III] RoS guild earlier, very nice of VcY and RiOT to leave me alive as I danced with them! /salute.

Furious Scumbag, Raging Scumbag & Geologist Greywind
[NOX] & [Coma] – Gunnar’s Hold.

(edited by MarkusParkus.8467)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Groupfights (5 and smaller etc) and Duels and maybe a Game of Bollaball or Golf
Time: Thursday 21.00 (UTC+1)

Just fighting for Fun.

Just appear or contact me, Nubu.6148 or Guybrush.8301.

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Ignoring the trash blob talk and blamethrowing for losing on all sides, stormingly good fun and some epic fights last night. Cheers to both RoS and Dz for some excellent scrapes and some nailbiting moments.

At one point we were sandwiched between RoS and Dz near the sentry on the road just south of Astral, desperately trying to get dollies into Hills. Splat. We came back again and looking across the flatland south of the sentry were massive numbers of enemies sweeping in all around. We have no idea how we survived the ensuing battle, let alone came out on top. On comms, everyone was wondering “Why are we still alive?”

Absolutely epic.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

So? We’re outmanned at times too and your guys don’t split up. It happens to everyone, No point carrying on about it.

Not true… last night we realised our group was getting too big and Crad took half of the group to home bl to defend bay before taking them to eb to take SM… while sneezy stayed on dz bl to take garrison and bay.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

A call to Dzagonur guilds, i’ve seen some guild roam around (remembering HOT and SWAT). Any interest from you guys for some GvG’s?

FURY GvG schedule:
Today: vs RiOT 8pm BST
Thursday: vs VcY 8pm BST
Sunday: vs FIRE 8pm BST

Any guild who want some gvg’s, feel free to contact me. Also make sure to watch the fights on: http://twitch.tv/furyguild

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

I think Larva was regarding not your Mesmer but your thief guys quite clearly. Your Mesmer actually runs alone and is really good at escaping ^^ (I’m assuming it is the little Asura with the bandana).
The Thiefs on the other hand are doing exactly what he wrote. And jumping at People 4v1 is fine,just part of pvp, but to brag about it after that in whisper is kinda lame, i hope you can agree there. Just part of the generell (and well deserved!) hate against perma stealth thiefs

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

I am the sylvari… I don’t escape, I fight to the death regardless of the odds… which is why I choose outmanned borderlands (because I don’t need spend cash on repairs) and I like to mix my build up a bit for fun.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

Ah well that Asura Mesmer is quite good anyway ^^

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skaven Zverov.2984

Skaven Zverov.2984

I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for awesome fights last night, and thanks to two DZ guys ( mesmer and guardian )who battled big white Norn thief chick with shadowsteps, very nice fights, and i laughed hard at Surmia guys who interrupted us, and died honorably.

Keep them coming, i love matchups like these. Have fun guys and cya at battlegrounds

White Flash of Gunnar’s Hold – Hennera Silentwind [CORE]

(edited by Skaven Zverov.2984)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Cradorell.3941

GvG schedule this week for RiOT!
RiOT V FURY – Today 8pm GMT
RiOT V HoT – Thursday 8pm GMT

Check here for our Vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCivilRebels

(edited by Cradorell.3941)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jimmy JimBob.2801

Ignoring the trash blob talk and blamethrowing for losing on all sides, stormingly good fun and some epic fights last night. Cheers to both RoS and Dz for some excellent scrapes and some nailbiting moments.

At one point we were sandwiched between RoS and Dz near the sentry on the road just south of Astral, desperately trying to get dollies into Hills. Splat. We came back again and looking across the flatland south of the sentry were massive numbers of enemies sweeping in all around. We have no idea how we survived the ensuing battle, let alone came out on top. On comms, everyone was wondering “Why are we still alive?”

Absolutely epic.

was great. It became Doly Wars 2 for a brief moment.

Had a horrible moment when we finally got a doly into S hills from water and everyone cheered only to find the upgrade still needed 10 more supply and we had to do all the hard work again.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

fab.3298

Well nice blob GH have

It happens and there’s not much we can do about it. We had a go at you multiple times last night even though you outnumbered us (i think we peaked at 15 in WvW, most of the time slightly less) but people are drawn to orange swords and we can’t do anything to stop them joining in, nor would i want to, they flipped the fight in our favour a few times. I was surprised when your guy /laughed when you wiped us though, that was nice and classy, we didn’t pull that crap when we dropped you at lake

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: CollectorNL.7934

CollectorNL.7934

I’ll just leave this here…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0NE0if19bY

:D

HAHAHA ah yes this. i was leading the 10-12 guys from camp to hills for supply run till we saw you guys all jumping down. we ran ran over the bridge and i saw halve you guys crippled on the ground. we was laughing our pants off on that bridge and decided not to attack :P and went to hills.

Why did you guys jump down btw?

Ps. was the guy middle of the bridge waving my staff

Col Lector [BOO] (The Netherlands)
Commander
SeaFarer’s Rest

(edited by CollectorNL.7934)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Absolutely epic.

was great. It became Doly Wars 2 for a brief moment.

Had a horrible moment when we finally got a doly into S hills from water and everyone cheered only to find the upgrade still needed 10 more supply and we had to do all the hard work again.

I was chuckling when everyone realised we still needed one more dolly. Seemed a good time to stay off voice comms though

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zimmy.4726

Zimmy.4726

grats RoS capping when people offline u rock! -.-

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: CollectorNL.7934

CollectorNL.7934

then be online is not that hard. and all servers do that

Col Lector [BOO] (The Netherlands)
Commander
SeaFarer’s Rest

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Lets not start this. Im presuming you are from GH were we night capped our way to tier 5 so we can hardly say anything about it.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

flameinabox.8913

Have fun Fury and Riot with your GvG, don’t be too long we have one with SOE an hour after your start, I guess we can delay it a bit.

Also shout out to Hot from Dz, you GvG’ed our buddies VcY and RiOT but you haven’t faced us FIRE yet, we should organise something! Also [SWAT] we want to fight you as well!!!