GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

Yea this is no one heres fault we must remember that. It sucks that Anet are so slow at implementing fixes. Lets hope this doesnt scew the scores too badly.

I dont really care about the scores this week, but if its still happening at reset its going to be awful!

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Cameirus.8407

What exactly are you referring to?

I think he’s referring to the hours after reset when both GH and DZ focused RoS.
How nice of him to see things in Surmia’s perspective

There’s a big difference between random focus, which in the case of reset was down to RoS simply being weak so every time you got pushed you crumbled, and a focus due to an arrangement between guilds on teamspeak to pvdoor.

Its difficult to be strong when you have to split your forces to try to fight off two large zerg from both the other servers…. we were hard pressed to defend anything right after reset.
You can make distinctions however you want, we are not complaining about beign focused hard at reset…thats just how it goes. So dont complain if others focus you. take it as a compliment!

Ah well, giving up for now, constant Disconnects is annoying. Hope they fix it for reset. Same match up next week I assume, should be fun again.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

What exactly are you referring to?

I think he’s referring to the hours after reset when both GH and DZ focused RoS.
How nice of him to see things in Surmia’s perspective

There’s a big difference between random focus, which in the case of reset was down to RoS simply being weak so every time you got pushed you crumbled, and a focus due to an arrangement between guilds on teamspeak to pvdoor.

That was meant to be joke, thus the wink smiley. I take all the whining and delusional alliance “facts” as jokes in this thread, or atleast I try to.

P.S. Maybe, just maybe the reason RoS was weak in RoS BL, was because we were outmanned there after the reset.

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

We kept crashing like crazy. We just kept running back from spawn all the time rather than whine about bugs

Yeah, the difference is that you came with a massive 60 man blob and 10 omega golems and the few of us defending kept crashing but fair enough lol.

See I’m not whining about bugs, I’m just saying we are unable to defend or do anything in our border without crashing and GH took advantage of it, WE WOULD DO THE SAME.

I’m crashing everywhere in WvW to the point I gave up lol.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Donye.8671

Donye.8671

I appreciate the crashes spoiling a lot of fun for everybody, but it saddens me to see people using it as an excuse in this fantastic matchup. All 3 servers have put up one hell of a fight, it’s so exciting running around BL watching out for the notorious FIRE or trying to out flank HON. It’s names like those I’d love to fight more of and get better from those battles. RoS I fully appreciate how frustrating it can be, I know Mesmer pm’d me from FIRE saying how siege was disappearing etc and I’m sorry for that. But instead of pointing fingers saying “we lose because of this and this only” “poor DZ could have taken more points” “GH blob” etc etc. Let’s sit back and admire how close this matchup has been. Especially as some individuals who use this forum thought GH would lay down and die as Ros shuttled up the ranks. Be grateful that down here in the dumps of T7 you are having great fights and getting equalled sometimes bettered! Is this not the sort of combat you want? The fact that different guilds are shouting out other guilds from other servers and challenging to GvG remind me of how nice the GW2 community can be. Let’s not spoil that.

So let’s stop the excuses, stop the whining crap, and admire the fights this week.

Coming from a biased point of view, I am really proud of GH and how we have fought back, we have dominated Prime time and our night coverage hasn’t been bad either this week, next week will be very interesting.

Onwards and upwards gg people let’s end it on a good one tomorrow.

Pink Charr Rar! Proud MM GH Ele

(edited by Donye.8671)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Umpire.9510

The Umpire.9510

annoying crashes and disconnected all the time!!! we cant even play normal wvw, many ppl left wvw… outmanned in homeborder ppl complaining all the time they crashes big time i played 1 hour and got 7 crashes wtf anet do something about this, this game is getting freaking annoying on this way….

Raidleader stikkomaniacs
Guild: SFRJ
Server: FSP

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

I appreciate the crashes spoiling a lot of fun for everybody, but it saddens me to see people using it as an excuse in this fantastic matchup. All 3 servers have put up one hell of a fight, it’s so exciting running around BL watching out for the notorious FIRE or trying to out flank HON. It’s names like those I’d love to fight more of and get better from those battles. RoS I fully appreciate how frustrating it can be, I know Mesmer pm’d me from FIRE saying how siege was disappearing etc and I’m sorry for that. But instead of pointing fingers saying “we lose because of this and this only” “poor DZ could have taken more points” “GH blob” etc etc. Let’s sit back and admire how close this matchup has been. Especially as some individuals who use this forum thought GH would lay down and die as Ros shuttled up the ranks. Be grateful that down here in the dumps of T7 you are having great fights and getting equalled sometimes bettered! Is this not the sort of combat you want? The fact that different guilds are shouting out other guilds from other servers and challenging to GvG remind me of how nice the GW2 community can be. Let’s not spoil that.

So let’s stop the excuses, stop the whining crap, and admire the fights this week.

Coming from a biased point of view, I am really proud of GH and how we have fought back, we have dominated Prime time and our night coverage hasn’t been bad either this week, next week will be very interesting.

Onwards and upwards gg people let’s end it on a good one tomorrow.

‘watching out for the notorious FIRE’, you’re a babe Donye <3. No matter how much we dc’ed (including our siege in 5 seconds) we stayed on and we loved the fights you guys gave us. I’m happy we didn’t go up to t6.. we get to fight you again

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Duellator.3745

Duellator.3745

Ive just created a new guild which will make Dueling amongst the guilds in this teir much eaiser its called “Looking For Duel” [LFD]
If you want an invite send me a /w
or
MartyPartys.9187
Abstract.9258

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azzido.5061

Azzido.5061

Yeah .. T3 Bay gone on Homelands, just because of DC´s ^^
everyone inside there had a disconnect ….

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

We can’t get into RoS, GH or EB. Excellent fun. GG Anet!
I urge everyone to spam error reports to them.

Sif Urkraft

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: CollectorNL.7934

CollectorNL.7934

funny to see GH not having DC problems as much as both other servers have

Col Lector [BOO] (The Netherlands)
Commander
SeaFarer’s Rest

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

Just crashed for the fifth time in 30 minutes on Dz BL.
It’s just random, deal with it.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Undertaker.2731

Undertaker.2731

I would like to congratulate DZ server on their FAIR PLAY by not attaking RoS because of the problems all 3 servers are having and would like to say i think GH should learn a few things from DZ. Taking advantage of this problem is a “kitten” attitude. And GH pls don’t come and cry saying oh you are having the same problems, DZ is too, but i don’t see them taking advante of it. ( I am talking about attaking the other servers and ofc not about defending your own BL)

DZ i salute you and your fair play!

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moturdrn.2837

Moturdrn.2837

We’re having them, we just don’t keep coming on here to mention it. ArenaNet are aware of the issues, and there’s very little constantly harping on about it will do to make that go any quicker (unless you’ve got evidence to suggest the cause of it.)

It’s like a badly written comedy sketch, I’ll see a group go past towards an objective, and 2 minutes later I’ll see the same group go past again after DC’ing and having to run back. We just need the Benny Hill theme and it’s almost there.

Midnight Mayhem [MM] – Gunnar’s Hold
Visko Bludhaven – Level 80 Human Elementalist
Gunnar’s Hold Server Forum

(edited by Moturdrn.2837)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: RAGE.1249

RAGE.1249

You can’t be serious? We’re all on the same maps. The servers aren’t distinguishing between RoS, Dz and GH players. We have no agenda with ANet to protect us from the crashing (as far as I know).

[MM]Fears
Gunnar’s Hold

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

Amusing to see comments about fairplay from guilds on a server that relies on early morning pvdoor to amass points and begs opponents not to attack them. Also the DC’s and lag are affecting everybody, learn to adapt

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

I would like to congratulate DZ server on their FAIR PLAY by not attaking RoS because of the problems all 3 servers are having and would like to say i think GH should learn a few things from DZ. Taking advantage of this problem is a “kitten” attitude. And GH pls don’t come and cry saying oh you are having the same problems, DZ is too, but i don’t see them taking advante of it. ( I am talking about attaking the other servers and ofc not about defending your own BL)

DZ i salute you and your fair play!

Except when DZ flipped 70% of your map and were ticking at well over 300.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adam.3408

Adam.3408

Well gj on capping the ros bl, we would do the same in your position. But comments like ‘learn to adapt’ to the lag are a really a stupid thing to say.

Gunnars Hold.
The Roaming Disco Warrior.
[RAGE]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

This is utter nonsense, I’ve just crashed about ten times in the last 30 minutes alone

But comments like ‘learn to adapt’ to the lag are a really a stupid thing to say.

Hahah, you might not be getting the reference to the last RoS v GH matchup where we were getting stomped by huge uber gildenzergs who just said “learn to adapt” constantly when we pointed out how unbalanced the matchup had become. It is indeed a stupid thing to say, but that’s the point <3

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

RoS. You’re acting like little, poor kids now, cursed by fate, while everyone around is either gloriously pure (Dz ‘not invading’ you, because of ‘fair play’ – just sitting in our BL/corner all the time) or endlessly evil (GH ‘exploiting’ the situation and being ‘unfair’, winning ‘only due to crashes’).
All i am saying is that we all have skill lag, mass crashes, dps drops, and all the other issues you’re coping with. We dced a lot during our attacks and defences, too – we were just either lucky enough not to lose everyone due to a dc (but one person miraculously stayed to man a cart against Dz rams on our Bay this morning, while other people couldn’t even reconnect for a while) or we just panic-called other GHians for aid when it was needed.
You started whining about blobbing – which, as one righteous dude from RoS said, you do as well. Now moved onto crashes – which affect everyone. What will be your tomorrow’s scapegoat?

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Undertaker.2731

Undertaker.2731

Amusing to see comments about fairplay from guilds on a server that relies on early morning pvdoor to amass points and begs opponents not to attack them. Also the DC’s and lag are affecting everybody, learn to adapt

Yeah ofc GH having same trouble.. take a look at the pic….yeah oh my you are having a kitten lot of DC’s lol

Its time for bed kid, go sleep.

Attachments:

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

Yeah ofc GH having same trouble.. take a look at the pic….yeah oh my you are having a kitten lot of DC’s lol

Seriously confused… are you claiming that because in one place at one time some GH were online that we’re not experiencing any dcs??

Lots of us are crashing lots of the time. That’s just the facts. The fact that at some point some of us were online and able to cap wherever that screenshot was doesn’t change that.

I could go take a screencap of the people I’m fighting now from RoS in EB, but it wouldn’t prove anything!

Anyway, agreed it’s time to sleep. Have a good one!

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

RAGE.1249

I could do the same for a DZ zerg earlier:

What does it prove?

Attachments:

[MM]Fears
Gunnar’s Hold

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Actually we have located where most of the disconnect spots are and are avoiding them. One of our commanders has disconnected at least 10 times today but GH feels we deserve this win so we are going to play through the disconnects.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karolis.4261

Karolis.4261

So much hate, so much anger and frustration, so little… nevermind…

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Yeah GH do deserve to win! You all played well this week! We lack a few guilds or so to be able to compete at prime time! I keep trying to get onto RoS to get everything back, but crashing for me all over the place! :/

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Cameirus.8407

RoS. You’re acting like little, poor kids now, cursed by fate, while everyone around is either gloriously pure (Dz ‘not invading’ you, because of ‘fair play’ – just sitting in our BL/corner all the time) or endlessly evil (GH ‘exploiting’ the situation and being ‘unfair’, winning ‘only due to crashes’).
All i am saying is that we all have skill lag, mass crashes, dps drops, and all the other issues you’re coping with. We dced a lot during our attacks and defences, too – we were just either lucky enough not to lose everyone due to a dc (but one person miraculously stayed to man a cart against Dz rams on our Bay this morning, while other people couldn’t even reconnect for a while) or we just panic-called other GHians for aid when it was needed.
You started whining about blobbing – which, as one righteous dude from RoS said, you do as well. Now moved onto crashes – which affect everyone. What will be your tomorrow’s scapegoat?

Um, please dont lump all of a server together….and lets all try to be nice. (lets face it, all servers can be accused of something someone does not like, short of actual exploits its all fair game as far as I am concerned).

Its a crappy situation but its no one’s fault apart from Anets. Its been a good match up so far, lets not let a bit of server issues at the end spoil it and turn this into a qq fest.

Yes GH has more poeple on maps, but I doubt thats due to anythign other than them being willing to put up wiht the situation more than others as they had a real possibility of pulling back into the lead (and fair enough). Personally I gave up on borderlands, it was silly the amount of DCs, but I’m not going ot knock people who stuck it out.

RoS had no commanders on any maps for a while,a nd at one stage I think our total EB population dropped below 20! we were losing towers without even a shout in map about it. GH even started to attack our keep (btw those trebs were in a really awful position, thanks for the XP from them though!).
Still, despite that still managed to have fun in a small back and forth between the RoS keep and SM with some GH blokes (sorry did not take note of your tags). so even with the crap going on recently its still possible ot have fun.

And thanks to Azshara for putting on a tag and bringing a bit of order to RoS in EB when most others had given up.

(edited by Cameirus.8407)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

Nowai, if we lose this matchup it’s cause GH worked really hard for it remember!

Feras! I am working my butt off! Have you any idea how many packets of wine gums are required to keep up this level of dedication?

Btw, everyone’s disconnects are legit apart from you and Ray <3 I sent a team of highly trained moles to chew your cables. You shall forever have to stay in LA!

S/F Asuran Elementalist

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: CollectorNL.7934

CollectorNL.7934

We’re having them, we just don’t keep coming on here to mention it. ArenaNet are aware of the issues, and there’s very little constantly harping on about it will do to make that go any quicker (unless you’ve got evidence to suggest the cause of it.)

It’s like a badly written comedy sketch, I’ll see a group go past towards an objective, and 2 minutes later I’ll see the same group go past again after DC’ing and having to run back. We just need the Benny Hill theme and it’s almost there.

maybe you guys think you have a lot of DC’ing but let me give you a little example:

Today GH came with 10 Omega golems 1 normal golem and like 30-40 players surrounding them like holy marry. first they took Bay without any problem or any resistance while we had 40+ players trying to spawn into our borderlands without any luck.
The thought “AWW well we give them that one” we managed to get 25 players to gather just at Garrison and not just 2 sec later when we all jsut gather * boom* 20 people dced.
then you guys came Garrison through the “Bravost Tower” which is strange because you ran from Hills all the way around to go by Bravost Tower to get to the North East gate to come in. (why not just take watergate? as none of us could get into Garrison) then you took the gate down with 10 golems without problems ofc. we ran with a 15+ zerg behind the golems. and * boom* we all get dced again while you guys ran in without problems.
And then you call that the same as everyone else? This morning DZ couldn’t even spawn into EB. while GH and RoS had easy 20-25+ group running around.

Maybe you guys think you have a lot of DC’ing but trust me all our members arn’t able to join a single borderland without being dced 5 times before we can get to a single tower.

Only borderlands where we have less problems is Eternal Battlegrounds. but when we have 25+ group going on people seem to get disconnected.
I’ve spoken to some of my old GH friends (as iam old GHer) and they confirmed to me that from their eyes it looks way more terrible on our side then on theirs.

But btw please explain me why did you guys attack north east gate of Garrison while you could have gone to the easiest gates of them all? all gates had no siege as none could get in.

But see it from our eyes instead of you “RoS are moaner” eyes. we was 14K ahead in points without problems after last night. and i know points are nothing. but most people seem to call this unfair atm. while you guys pretend nothing is really happening if it was other way around you guys would say all the same.

Ps. not mad at all at anyone. but some people on these forums just screw it up for their server while nothing bad is tended.

Col Lector [BOO] (The Netherlands)
Commander
SeaFarer’s Rest

(edited by CollectorNL.7934)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThomasKreshant.6572

ThomasKreshant.6572

We currently have a chance at winning but what I’ve said repeatedly whether winning or losing is that it’s completely irrelevant.

The only thing that matters is can you get good fights out of a match up and enjoy it !

Despite the end of this week being a bit meh with all the DC’s etc I think this match up has been pretty good value for all three servers, I’ve had good fights all around and made decent progress leveling my noob engineer in WvW.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: x Charlie.4820

x Charlie.4820

Fun gvgs and duels tonight! Thanks everyone for the fun fights!

Chazwyne, Necromancer <3
Smallscale <3 Vabbi
The Original Dudes [to]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Cheers everyone for the nice duels. Learned a lot. Lets keep that spirit!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

I disagree, those stinky BNF peoples and their GvG’s… it was despicable! Fancy not just rolling over and dying!?

Had fun, would fight again ;D

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Azzido.5061

What does it prove?

yeah .. i was there … lol … we had 30 ppl there … you had 15+ defender …
in our BL Bay tonight we had NOTHING because of disconnect …

GH was the only BL working tonight … so what?

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: zonderbon.5871

zonderbon.5871

Nowai, if we lose this matchup it’s cause GH worked really hard for it remember!

Feras! I am working my butt off! Have you any idea how many packets of wine gums are required to keep up this level of dedication?

Btw, everyone’s disconnects are legit apart from you and Ray <3 I sent a team of highly trained moles to chew your cables. You shall forever have to stay in LA!

Oh no Sexiest Cat EU™ found the moles, they were going to chew the cables but were too attracted to him and got sidetracked. Sexiest Cat EU™ now has new pets! Unfortunately the real bad guys, the evil Anet, decided to continue the moles’ work and by now Sexiest Cat EU™ has crashed more often than the protagonist of a bad slapstick comedy flick. Sexiest Cat EU™ still carries on though!

- Signed, Sexiest Cat EU™

Feras Pridestalker/Acamar Blazeclaw of <Waking January>, the in-game and real-life band!

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

RAGE.1249

What does it prove?

yeah .. i was there … lol … we had 30 ppl there … you had 15+ defender …
in our BL Bay tonight we had NOTHING because of disconnect …

GH was the only BL working tonight … so what?

I was just showing that guy that we are all having the same problem with disconnects. I know that just because you had people there at that time there it doesn’t mean you are suffering any less.

[MM]Fears
Gunnar’s Hold

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Azzido.5061

nope .. ALL of us got an disconnect receiveing the bay …. but … yes … your right … we were outmanned … had 50+ ppl in there and we´re whipped by about 10- ppl … we are so bad .. I hope we got bracket down … where we belong …

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: MoOnaxante.7340

MoOnaxante.7340

Zumy thank you for talking to me about your thief build
Going to try to see if i can change my build and make it abit better then it is atm

gl on you 2nd incinerator

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

/salute . We hope next time there will be some teams of Surmnia too.

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

maybe you guys think you have a lot of DC’ing but let me give you a little example:

Today GH came with 10 Omega golems 1 normal golem and like 30-40 players surrounding them like holy marry. first they took Bay without any problem or any resistance while we had 40+ players trying to spawn into our borderlands without any luck.
The thought “AWW well we give them that one” we managed to get 25 players to gather just at Garrison and not just 2 sec later when we all jsut gather * boom* 20 people dced.
then you guys came Garrison through the “Bravost Tower” which is strange because you ran from Hills all the way around to go by Bravost Tower to get to the North East gate to come in. (why not just take watergate? as none of us could get into Garrison) then you took the gate down with 10 golems without problems ofc. we ran with a 15+ zerg behind the golems. and * boom* we all get dced again while you guys ran in without problems.
And then you call that the same as everyone else? This morning DZ couldn’t even spawn into EB. while GH and RoS had easy 20-25+ group running around.

Maybe you guys think you have a lot of DC’ing but trust me all our members arn’t able to join a single borderland without being dced 5 times before we can get to a single tower.

Only borderlands where we have less problems is Eternal Battlegrounds. but when we have 25+ group going on people seem to get disconnected.
I’ve spoken to some of my old GH friends (as iam old GHer) and they confirmed to me that from their eyes it looks way more terrible on our side then on theirs.

But btw please explain me why did you guys attack north east gate of Garrison while you could have gone to the easiest gates of them all? all gates had no siege as none could get in.

But see it from our eyes instead of you “RoS are moaner” eyes. we was 14K ahead in points without problems after last night. and i know points are nothing. but most people seem to call this unfair atm. while you guys pretend nothing is really happening if it was other way around you guys would say all the same.

Ps. not mad at all at anyone. but some people on these forums just screw it up for their server while nothing bad is tended.

I am sorry that many people are having problems. It isn’t GH fault though.
Yesterday we had taken DZ keep at EB and suddenly all of us dc’ed and when we came online RoS have taken it, so you see those things happened to everyone.
The only time you had a 14k lead was tuesday morning after we cut the lead to 5k and we got heavily morningcapped.
Saying that you had “no problems” at all with us is way to much, as we have been dominating prime time every single day of the week, including the reset.
Imo we deserve to win even though wins with 10k-30k doesn’t mean much as that means that the matchup was really close and could have ended wither way.
Since you have been to GH i would have expected a little sympathy for the server and the people you played together.
Three weeks ago we lost to you guys by 200k i think and to my eyes being close to win or even loose by a small margin is not a small thing. I am really proud, no matter the result, about the way my server mates played at this game.
My respect to RoS and to DZ for this week and i hope next week the problems with crushes will be solved as it is unfair to everyone

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Sry BNF, but we had no chance in getting down to the mill almost I tried myself multiple times, during multiple hours. I managed to get down to the mill around midnight uk time, but had to leave after a bit as I had to get up rly early today. But the DC’s are just to much, either we DC when porting to the map, or it’s every single random place on the map. It’s not just a set of places for us on RoS anymore That I could have lived with for a bit, but now I can’t even move in WvW without getting DC’d…

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

This is going to be right down to the wire. Nice

Had to log out last night as it was taking up to 60 seconds for key-presses to register. I was rubber banding like a crazy thing. Couldn’t really do much at all.

Still, will be watching the score progression from work today

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Nubu.6148

Sry BNF, but we had no chance in getting down to the mill almost I tried myself multiple times, during multiple hours. I managed to get down to the mill around midnight uk time, but had to leave after a bit as I had to get up rly early today. But the DC’s are just to much, either we DC when porting to the map, or it’s every single random place on the map. It’s not just a set of places for us on RoS anymore That I could have lived with for a bit, but now I can’t even move in WvW without getting DC’d…

Dont worry , i think we start another 5v5 next week.

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

I bet GH feels like beating girls with their hands tied to the back atm.

I mean RoS was ticking for 45 yesterday night…

Zumy thank you for talking to me about your thief build
Going to try to see if i can change my build and make it abit better then it is atm

gl on you 2nd incinerator

Cheers mate, I am still very newbe to thief and dueling in GW2 myself. So I appreciated the sparring with you guys very much.

Somehow I got on the legendary train and cant get off. Missing 300k karma and 140 skillpoints to get it done, for the fourth time -.-. Something tells me it wont be the last time :O

Hope you enjoy the build. I think it is always wise to invest in defensive stats. Specially if there is a group you want to support apart from instagibbing.

I expect you will improve it to your own needs, keep me tuned on it.

Nice last day of the week everybody, its FRIDAY!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

(edited by Zumy.6318)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Thansk for all who attended, was an nice Evening.

Special Thanks to Psy for those thrilling fights! Shame i was too exicted and forgot to record anything :p

We even changed the location from Surmia to Gunnar since People had less Problems on that Borderland but the DC’s are so random…

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Yesterday i was hunting three ppl on DZ BL.

They went into the lake and I was like: " Me so pro gankthief, Imma kill them all!"

All were tagged and one was very low as I followed them deeper into the lake.

Suddenly I get three lootbags O.O.

And I am like: “Aaaaawwwwww yeaaaaah! Imma so pro, they pressed Alt+F4 all three cause they knew they gonna die!!!” and kept swimming into the same direction…

That was when i disconnected, too

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Nubu.6148

:D . hrhrhr . Im rolling on the ground.

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zorainda.3495

Zorainda.3495

Yes GH has more poeple on maps, but I doubt thats due to anythign other than them being willing to put up wiht the situation more than others as they had a real possibility of pulling back into the lead (and fair enough). Personally I gave up on borderlands, it was silly the amount of DCs, but I’m not going ot knock people who stuck it out.

Thanks for this. I can’t stretch it enough that we faced crashes too , seems whatever we are saying some of our opponents will keep thinking we are exaggerating.

As Genotix said , in our previous matchups with RoS, we lost by a great difference. We ended up dropping a tier cause of that. We got our slaps in the face, gathered our people and tried hard not only to move back up again, but also balance our well known coverage problem during morning hours with an even stronger prime time. Moreover , we did what we could best to enhance our weak morning presence (lots of people have stayed almost sleepless this week for that). The results of these tries started showing up early on this week, way before the crashes. Hence the matchup was so close and tight (and still is).

Taking the above into account, you really think we would give up once crashes would occur? For me all those crashes were another reason to fight even harder where I was allowed to fight, exactly cause I could see our overall progress getting trashed in the bin in case we let our frustration over the multiple dcs take over. And we had experienced something similar before, when we were getting blobbed by RoS and new to us tier 1 tactics in our first encounters plus with our morning team back then inexistent , many here had kind of thought “to hell with this matchup, I’ll wait for reset”. If some people from RoS or DZ (or even GH) have given up due to crashes, I wouldn’t be surprised. That’s tossing though any other chances to enjoy WvW, cause not everything is bugged and not all the time.

I just don’t understand why frustration over crashes takes away common sense. How can one think that if a keep in one’s BL is bugged for server A and server B, miraculously it won’t be bugged for server C. For hours yesterday I was there , both in attempts to take DZ bay and later RoS bay. And the result was 0. Everytime we would get past the outer walls and try to go inner, we would crash. Again and again and again. People are talking about how easy it is to get higher tick in points if people crash when rushing to defend, but if you are gonna play with this lame logic and underestimate all our efforts , then please remember this works both ways; it’s also easy to get some free ticks if people crash when they rush to attack.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

As current morning tick shows, RoS only scores points from pvdoor in the morning hours. Yet somehow this is fairplay and all above board to only attack when we have very few players online and to do it day after day. Yet somehow losing points when everyone is suffering disconnects is worse

The fact is Gunnars was going all out last night as score was less than 7k difference, disconnects was coincidental. Gunnars and Dzag have beaten RoS in primetime all week, and the only thing that has kept RoS from finishing rock bottom is morning caps. Mos Matchup score analysis for the week speaks for itself.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

Without Surmia’s VotF we have good matchups now between our 3 servers, looking forward to more of it. Dzag.. maybe if you played a bit smarter you would have a chance for 2nd.. On the other hand feel free to continue donating lootbags in front of Longview or whatever you chose as goal of the week :P

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015