Gandalf Vs Far Shiverpeaks Vs Arborstone?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

While we may be winning by a landslide, for those of us defending, it’s been a headache.

In EBG, sure we held most of Arborstone’s section, but it’s basically running from one fire to the next, a commander leading the PvE bandwagon zerglings to their next set of loots and WXP’s. I don’t think I’ve ever seen an FSP tower unmanned and without siege to defend with. I wish Gandara would take a page out of your book.

The dedicated veterans build up towers to T3, but because Gandara is comprised mostly of reward hounds (not that we weren’t before), towers are empty, siege isn’t built.

So, next week, when we get pitted against a more powerful server, Gandara will be a wasteland, leaving the veterans to deal with ‘not winning’. And the bandwagoners will be running Southsun loops, CoF, and whatever else is easy loot.

FSP and AS are like “QQ Gandara player, you have it so tough.” But really, blob vs. blob, yelling at people to scout, and losing T2/T3 towers b/c our zerg is halfway across the map and has no situational awareness. It’s frustrating.

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

(edited by Esprit Dumort.3109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

I would like to thank all Gandara for this evening fights. Everyone in DW enjoyed it a lot !

Cheers to XxX, DiuS and all other guilds that we had the pleasure to fight today !

See you soon on the battefield ;-)

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Thanks DW Was fun. Too bad we never ever got to finish our fights before our or your servermates rushed to the WXP ORANGE SWORDS :/ Poor Dius had me commanding them today for one of my first times so I led them into some sticky situations.

Hope to see more of DW this week.

To the people saying FSP dont have large WvW guilds: Oh hai BloS and AoA

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in Match-ups

Posted by: eremos.8142

eremos.8142

As our guild has grown and matured we’re just having more and more fun, and honestly this week has been the most fun yet. Most of the time we’re running to the other side of the map from our zerg and trying to take stuff before the zerg can get us. When we’re enough people online to hold our own against that zerg for a while, all the better.

Outmanned is my favourite buff. It gives us licence to be annoying as all heck with zero consequences.

Cheers to both Gandara and Arborstone for the fun so far!

Xander Moss
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

Enjoyed a lot the fights today on our home border, but we’re not so many to do something, after we recapped the whole border.

is not right what u say,FSP have many guild AoA,Punk,Tnn,Blos,DW,GoT,FSV and many other i dont remember,Fsp have more organized guild than gandara and for sure more big than many of our,we run max with 15/18 dius 10/15 yak 15/20 ? judge 10/15 mm think have same number too,but i understand for many is only stressing play as guild.

Is this a kind of joke or what?
Our guilds have low numbers, we are a mixed server with a lot of pvers.
Gandara have a lot of guilds with like 30+ ppl on each one, roaming together with others and forming blobs of 50-60+ ppl, nice try to show our server as full of organized and big numbered guilds (we have some, but not many as gandara has), would be nice to see something like that around here

To the people saying FSP dont have large WvW guilds: Oh hai BloS and AoA

I’ll reveal you something: BloS are not a WvW guild.
We just play for fun and learn something new

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

in Match-ups

Posted by: Badile.8359

Badile.8359

Blos a WvW guild?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

So:

WvW – 30 at most, recently, ranges from 20-25 mostly tho
YaK – about 30 on a good day too
Dius – ~15-25
XxX – ~15-25
MM – ~ 15-25
DYE – 30-40 highest I’ve seen, but they’ve been running in groups of 12, 20 and less recently
JDGE – idk, 10-15?
TDA – ~10 average
YARR – " "
Lux – 20 maybe, few WvW days tho
INT – ~15-25
CNTK ~15-20

^ as far as I can remember these are up to date relatively accurate numbers on the WvW guilds of Gandara, as you can see we have a lot of guilds, but they’re all decently low number wise, and as far as I know none of us blob up together accept when fighting overwhelming German hordes or saving an objective from odds the other can’t handle, but only for the duration of the battle, Dius and YaK might be seen together but they’re a bit… they have a special relationship…

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

(edited by Immolator.5640)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

XxX 15/25?wow dunno that we run 15 max 18 near the end of the evening:/

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Dius and YaK might be seen together but they’re a bit… they have a special relationship…

Whats wrong? Jealous? xD

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Immolator.5640

Dius and YaK might be seen together but they’re a bit… they have a special relationship…

Whats wrong? Jealous? xD

Nah we gaht TDA and JDGE <3

All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

Immolator.5640

Sorry for double post – I’ve seen you both ways I think the max I’ve seen you’d guys at was once when we were joint defending Bay Inner from Piken, you guys were on maybe 30-40, bigger than us at least still it’s an accurate representation, 15 is fine and I’m pretty sure you guys sometimes break the 20 barrier; I did say vaguely accurate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

Eze, stop giving away top secret intelligence!

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bluesavanah.8562

Bluesavanah.8562

I leave for one day! ONE DAY!

Meh this thread was fun to catch up on Keep going people!

I knew there was something missing from my life today…………………

On topic less QQ more pewpew, the match-up is unbalanced but it’s only a week live with it.

Commander, Malicious Mischief [MM] ,Gandara
[MM] recruiting currently

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Our awesome morning crew did a big gollem rush on the enemy border!
Our zerg was amazing and the result even better!

kitten I need some sleep :>

Attachments:

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

lol … nice job.
Your doing it wrong though, a 2 man golem zerg is far too many, could’ve easily manged with half a golem or even 1/8th of a golem.

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Well. For not a wvw guild blos are sure often seen in wvw with great numbers. So cant blame someone looking in from the outside to mistake them for a “pve” guild

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

So:

Dius – ~15-25
XxX – ~15-25
MM – ~ 15-25
DYE – 30-40 highest I’ve seen, but they’ve been running in groups of 12, 20 and less recently
JDGE – idk, 10-15?
TDA – ~10 average
YARR – " "
INT – ~15-25
CNTK ~15-20

^ as far as I can remember these are up to date relatively accurate numbers on the WvW guilds of Gandara, as you can see we have a lot of guilds, but they’re all decently low number wise, and as far as I know none of us blob up together accept when fighting overwhelming German hordes or saving an objective from odds the other can’t handle, but only for the duration of the battle, Dius and YaK might be seen together but they’re a bit… they have a special relationship…

We have some other more pve heavy guilds (prolly like BLOS) who are doing more and more wubwub, LOL, TAC and TKT for example. No idea about their numbers tho, I only remember some commanders having those tags.

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

Not sure exactly who it was we were up against, but both Arbor and FS, you gave my little 2 warrior/1 mesmer group the most fun I’ve had in weeks! We ended up with 4 or 5 at random points when random people showed up, but holding Dreadfall Bay while outnumbered so heavily for so long – that was GREAT. Felt good knowing we had to make the whole lot of you respawn to finally overwhelm us the second time

If any of you recognise me, I was the Warrior with the Fractal GS who got extremely zealous very often and charged in to you :P

EDIT: I think it was the same Arbor group at Bluevale just now – severely outnumbered, yet we still managed to take you all out – I advise you call out targets because I felt largely unthreatened. Just some friendly advice :P

EDIT2: Finally got weeded out xD

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

(edited by Auesis.7301)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

Well. For not a wvw guild blos are sure often seen in wvw with great numbers. So cant blame someone looking in from the outside to mistake them for a “pve” guild

Yep, but it’s not our core activity, so we can’t be considered as a WvW guild, cause most of people join the WvW only during guild events. Anyway, we’ll maybe post a video of yesterday night

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

(edited by Kronos.3695)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

Not sure exactly who it was we were up against, but both Arbor and FS, you gave my little 2 warrior/1 mesmer group the most fun I’ve had in weeks! We ended up with 4 or 5 at random points when random people showed up, but holding Dreadfall Bay while outnumbered so heavily for so long – that was GREAT. Felt good knowing we had to make the whole lot of you respawn to finally overwhelm us the second time

If any of you recognise me, I was the Warrior with the Fractal GS who got extremely zealous very often and charged in to you :P

It was the most fun I’ve had in WvW in a very long time. Thank you to the guys from Arborstone for keeping the pressure on and giving us 3/4 Gandarans lots of stuff to do (and loot, never forget the loot). That fight in Bay was just awesome.

I was the sleep deprived (insomnia be kitten ed!) Mesmer from MM who stood behind the two Warriors blasting away with my pink wonder beams of death, like all good wimpy greatsword Mesmers do XD

Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

5vs1 and they laugh.. But now we know who’s one of the laughers!

Attachments:

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Simonoly.4352

5vs1 and they laugh.. But now we know who’s one of the laughers!

Now you have to hunt him down ;-)

Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bozzilla.6380

Bozzilla.6380

one video from yesterday night in Arb border…..

Bozzilla [IC] Insert Coin – Gandara -

in Match-ups

Posted by: el matadore.3852

el matadore.3852

Had an epic fight in sm today! to bad I needed to leave, but we will have it at least once this week

Far Shiverpeaks-De rode ridder
Dragons In Exile[DIE]- get lucky[Punk]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malismo.3287

Malismo.3287

Loving this matchup! Throw more at us please, at the end of the day no amount of people will be able to stop us anymore

Alysfa/Ms Alysfa/Mistress Alysfa
15,000 WvW Kills
[FSV]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarTn.3810

MarTn.3810

Waiting for next week now. I actually dare to say that last week was better (for us). Haven’t seen an “epic fight” in quite some time now.

PS @Gandara: No need to laugh/jump on dead people when you’ve overrun us. Let’s keep it clean.

in Match-ups

Immolator.5640

It’s unlikely any of the jumpers/laughers are on these forums, you can pass a message on I suppose, but other than that you can only discover the identity of your humiliator, mark him as your nemesis and embark on a quest of revenge, spanning countless years and filled with epic duels, large armies and clever plot twists. If you can get them out of the blob, that is…

Odds are he’ll go back to face-rubbing undead to… umm.. death… in Orr by next matchup though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

For Arborstone, on FSP border, when you capped Woodhaven some of our members were on the wrong place and the wall respawned, they got stuck and could not waypoint back cause of being in combat.

No bad intentions there =)

VoTF

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

Tonight was FUN!!!

/cheer for pve content

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Haha tonight was funny. Some fights we SHOULD have won but didn’t due to general slacking but whatever

I hoped you liked our Arborstone present in vale XD

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alcyon.7098

Alcyon.7098

For Arborstone, on FSP border, when you capped Woodhaven some of our members were on the wrong place and the wall respawned, they got stuck and could not waypoint back cause of being in combat.

No bad intentions there =)

Don’t worry, we known you were on the wrong place and it was legit

Cya

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

Again. Awesome night on FSP border with DW !

Nice fight with Arborstone and Gandara. Pretty awesome 3 way.

Cheers to XxX ! I know we were more (had to tag up none was around) but it was a relief to get you down !

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zatoast.3792

Zatoast.3792

So:

Dius – ~15-25
XxX – ~15-25
MM – ~ 15-25
JDGE – idk, 10-15?
TDA – ~10 average
YARR – " "
INT – ~15-25
CNTK ~15-20

Hey! you missed us OS in the list!
i know we are few and weak but we do some nasty ninja assault!

Zatoast Deathsin – Leader of Oscura Simmetria [OS] on Gandara
Jitte Deathsin – Dobermann Deathsin
http://www.os-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

Hey! you missed us OS in the list!
i know we are few and weak but we do some nasty ninja assault!

He missed a few of the international guilds – insert coin and goodfella’s spring to mind. So your in good company in being forgotten

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Immolator.5640

Mentioned more than XxX did if it helps I mentioned all the guilds I’ve had a lot of contact with, so a few might not be in there, but I tried so no one should criticise me.

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

Mentioned more than XxX did if it helps I mentioned all the guilds I’ve had a lot of contact with, so a few might not be in there, but I tried so no one should criticise me.

Yeah im never going to list guilds because i know im going to forget 9/10th of them.

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zatoast.3792

Zatoast.3792

just kidding guys xD it’s nearly impossible to keep track of all little guilds that roam in our server

Zatoast Deathsin – Leader of Oscura Simmetria [OS] on Gandara
Jitte Deathsin – Dobermann Deathsin
http://www.os-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bethryn.4087

Bethryn.4087

Had an epic fight in sm today! to bad I needed to leave, but we will have it at least once this week

Yeah, we intentionally burnt out the SM supply in the hopes of getting some good battles, and you guys didn’t disappoint! <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

Yeah, we intentionally burnt out the SM supply in the hopes of getting some good battles, and you guys didn’t disappoint! <3

Didnt really give a fight when we got it down tho… cause u wasted full supply on a wall that had 3 trebs on it… we were laughing hysterically in teamspeak and said they must have some pugs that want repair achievement, We trebbed from a paper tower with 0 acs, but I guess you were busy tiering down our entire borderland while we did that and went to bed afterwards

I left Wvw about an hour ago and we had Overlook walls down but no numbers to take down 2 freaking cannons….

But yeah u had aloooooot of pugs gandara, fun killing them tho

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bethryn.4087

Bethryn.4087

Didnt really give a fight when we got it down tho… cause u wasted full supply on a wall that had 3 trebs on it… we were laughing hysterically in teamspeak and said they must have some pugs that want repair achievement, We trebbed from a paper tower with 0 acs, but I guess you were busy tiering down our entire borderland while we did that and went to bed afterwards

Hey, those repairs were worth a great deal of WXP!

Also, the monumentally bad counter-treb placement was pretty hilarious. People twice tried to build trebs exactly where your trebs were hitting. It was a thing of beauty.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

Hey, those repairs were worth a great deal of WXP!

Also, the monumentally bad counter-treb placement was pretty hilarious. People twice tried to build trebs exactly where your trebs were hitting. It was a thing of beauty.

hahahha yeah that was also one clue of pugs just keep repairing a wall thats being trebbed

Now that there are more PvE content i think all servers running low on players except maybe french, gotta admire their dedication.

Question for Arborstone, do you all run with magic find gear?

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

in Match-ups

Posted by: el matadore.3852

el matadore.3852

Had an awesome night at Gandara borderlands. we held hills and even had a waypoint.
like someone said: Gandara GoT PunK’d.

& ofcourse nice job from kale for the upgrading and defending.

Attachments:

Far Shiverpeaks-De rode ridder
Dragons In Exile[DIE]- get lucky[Punk]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyer.5716

Zephyer.5716

Had an awesome night at Gandara borderlands. we held hills and even had a waypoint.
like someone said: Gandara GoT PunK’d.

& ofcourse nice job from kale for the upgrading and defending.

That was some evening indeed! (ofc with that announcement )
[GoT] jumped in on Gandara BL to backup [Punk], inner almost breached and then hell was releashed @ the entrance of the lord room. Together with [Kale] we did a spring cleaning and had some nice fights outside hills as well. Wiping and getting wiped.

Greetings to all those [Yak] players, awesome fights!

GoT the will to win? GoT the will to conquer?
Then you have GoT to apply to GuildofTweakers, ‘the’ Dutch/Belgium guild in GW2.

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

Cheers to XxX ! I know we were more (had to tag up none was around) but it was a relief to get you down !

yeah we know ppl cheer when they kill us with 40+ against less than 15

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyer.5716

Zephyer.5716

Dude.. serious.
I just had to check your posts.. and guess what.. my thoughts were correct.

I just took your posts during current matchup + some days (9 days)… you’re mainly posting about how others are the forbidden word and you are just with “X” numbers.

I do like your video’s, but your reply’s are very boring and just simply anoying.
Yes, it’s annoying like hell if a huge group is heading your way.. deal with it, or walk around it. Don’t spend time complaining about it, playing against servers who rely mainly on PUG’s you can’t blaim them?

Even commanders who don’t put up tags and run with guildies only, attract PUG’s as they know our tags. They stick to the group.. and guess what… you’re back to square one with the drama you’re posting time after time.

Be more positive for once.. Like last monday, we hit eachother on hills…
You GoT smacked down and GoT whiped… tried a seconde time and didn’t succeed that time as well.

This was vs. [Kale] and [GoT] (for your own record, 20 ppl. tops).
AoA was furhter on the outer wall, busy with CNKL, so no bother there with our fight..

Did you post anything positive about that, hell no… you lost that fight, no ‘gz’ .. no nothing. Everything you post about your own group, needs to be positive (incl. movies), if you loose your not posting it.. or it are blobs.

P.s. this is my personal opinion, thnkx.
P.p.s see you ingame… I hope!

GoT the will to win? GoT the will to conquer?
Then you have GoT to apply to GuildofTweakers, ‘the’ Dutch/Belgium guild in GW2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Nice fights on FSP BL, too bad gandara was outnumbered. [AoS] and some pugs captured Briar, then Lake, but got driven back when trying to take Hills. Then FSP took Lake back, but we captured it again in the end

Greetings from Vael & [AoS]

Attachments:

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Another one hahaha, we all love you XxX

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Ya, some servers include more than 15 players

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Simonoly.4352

Whenever someone jumps on my corpse or laughs after having defeated me, I take it as a personal victory that I meant enough to that person for them to elicit an emotional response (emote). Whereas, when I defeat someone, I just walk off. After all, you’re just fodder to me.

If it’s red, it’s dead. If it’s already dead, kthxbai!

Regards

A cold-blooded killer :-P

Gandara

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

Dude.. serious.
I just had to check your posts.. and guess what.. my thoughts were correct.

I just took your posts during current matchup + some days (9 days)… you’re mainly posting about how others are the forbidden word and you are just with “X” numbers.

I do like your video’s, but your reply’s are very boring and just simply anoying.
Yes, it’s annoying like hell if a huge group is heading your way.. deal with it, or walk around it. Don’t spend time complaining about it, playing against servers who rely mainly on PUG’s you can’t blaim them?

Even commanders who don’t put up tags and run with guildies only, attract PUG’s as they know our tags. They stick to the group.. and guess what… you’re back to square one with the drama you’re posting time after time.

Be more positive for once.. Like last monday, we hit eachother on hills…
You GoT smacked down and GoT whiped… tried a seconde time and didn’t succeed that time as well.

This was vs. [Kale] and [GoT] (for your own record, 20 ppl. tops).
AoA was furhter on the outer wall, busy with CNKL, so no bother there with our fight..

Did you post anything positive about that, hell no… you lost that fight, no ‘gz’ .. no nothing. Everything you post about your own group, needs to be positive (incl. movies), if you loose your not posting it.. or it are blobs.

P.s. this is my personal opinion, thnkx.
P.p.s see you ingame… I hope!

learn to move as guild not as blob and after u see my GZ,u cant?u dont want?i dont care do your game we do ours,u want a Gz when your kill us with x2 x 3 number?hehe be serious pls,come kill us as guild,and is not difficult kill us we are not invincible and after you see my post to congrats that not before.

On FSP u have many guild who can run with 20member but sems no one want do it,and the only one who do that always is only FSV.

ps:even taunting a whole server dont work to force someone come to kill us with his guild:/

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

(edited by Nemesys.7251)