Gandara - Miller´s Sound - Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

What happened to the Germans lol? in every tier where there is a German team its the Germans that are in the lead apart from Dzagonur. I think Weetabix must be on sale in Germany to give them a boost for the day ahead.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Ugh not again. Looks like MS are as much cowardly kittens as RS are. Didn’t these lads loose the war?

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

They’ve been pretty brave as far as I can tell, even fighting us when they’re outnumbered.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Shoutout to IDEA!
You were outnumberd 2:1(maybe 3:1?), but instead of runnin, you just charged us anyway

Thank you for that and keep it up
Love the small roaming groups in this match-up

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Limm.8401

Limm.8401

I would like to give props the [WvW] guy who had the stones to jump after us for a good while. You gave us all a good laugh Unfortunately you walked off before we got to take a good picture.

So far, I love the fights against Gandara. I got a feeling that this is going to be a fun week for us.

Kitty Rages; 55k

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

Alot of respect to Gandara from FSV, keep it up! some really great fights and alot of fun. Best matchup ever, haven’t seen to many Millers yet but we’ll visit your border tomorrow night =)

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

in Match-ups

Sirendor.1394

Ugh not again. Looks like MS are as much cowardly kittens as RS are. Didn’t these lads loose the war?

Okay well maybe that’s a little unfair. Just too bad that I went in MS BL just to see a zerg of 50 man run down 1 guy alone near my spawn. I really wish you’d all stop zerging, makes for such a great gaming experience if you don’t (trust me, I nearly never run with a zerg).

in Match-ups

Sirendor.1394

Alot of respect to Gandara from FSV, keep it up! some really great fights and alot of fun. Best matchup ever, haven’t seen to many Millers yet but we’ll visit your border tomorrow night =)

Thank you, it was a lot of fight @ Longview on your BL, FSV trying to take it time and again, we fighting you off for ages, until we finally got wiped by your overwhelming forces. Keep it up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

Been commanding on FSP since reset, gotta hand it to YaK for being such a massive pain and Dius for very effectively running in small groups. We haven’t seen anything like YaK’s excellent mobility and very fast/frequent use of water fields in Tier 5, we’ll really need to adapt to counter it… It was hard with guild groups on the border and even worse later with only randoms. But hey, at least we kept you busy on FSP while AoA/FSV/etc. were capping everything on your own border

thanks for the kind words, hope to see a lot more of you throughout of the week!

special thanks to Blue & MM for commanding on FSP borders for like 24 hours so far, the man is a machine!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Gandara blob +25 men vs FSP (us) 7 or 8 men, don’t know exactly.. Fight was at Lake supcamp (gandara bl) and took you guys like 10mins to wipe us :p…

Was a good fight, I enjoyed it

i won’t even remark further on your inability to count.

Actually If you count the red names, not including the pets etc 25 is fairly accurate. Just playing devil’s advocate, but you can count around the 25 mark.

Not saying we were not a large group, more about his description of 8 and snarky attitude. Just tired of all the QQing about “this big group killed us and it was at least 60+ against our 12.” Every server does it and it is getting mighty old.

Maybe instead of complaining and QQing “Don’t be so negative, have fun in your life.”

Dat frustration, dem feels.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

It’s all about making fun in WvW! Thank you Gandara warriors for the short, nice meeting^-^

Attachments:

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Here some other funny pics with gandara people

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Another :p
Thank you so much for the fun!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Acotje.5689

Normally we take that tower, build AC’s and leave the walls open
(a WvW player has to farm money somewhere)
But this was great ^.^

If any1 from AG is following the thread, Gandara is ours…you cant haz back!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miyukiou.8376

Miyukiou.8376

Im the cute sleeping charr, keep up the spirit!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

The party in that tower was awesome!
<3 Gandara

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uttar.2341

Uttar.2341

It was pretty awesome! =) Give us more of these good fights and fun chill times, and I forgive you for taking our garrison/hills. Well, as long as you give it back, of course :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barzmon.1320

Barzmon.1320

It’s all about making fun in WvW! Thank you Gandara warriors for the short, nice meeting^-^

Oooh, I can just see my Sunrise in that pic! Was a fun fight, you guys weren’t that squishy as the other invaders

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Oooh, I can just see my Sunrise in that pic! Was a fun fight, you guys weren’t that squishy as the other invaders

Haha, next time come in my party so u can pose with ur weapon xD
I’m that Ele btw :p And yes, FSV and me (ele from AVe guild) aren’t just push-overs..
Cuz WvW is srs bsns!

Not! xD

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Im the cute sleeping charr, keep up the spirit!

Thank you so much for the fun, I really enjoyed it!

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

We finally took back our bay again in FSP, lucky us YaK wasn’t there to defend it like yesterday

You sure do love those new arrow carts =)

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnuzone.8395

Magnuzone.8395

Correction. We took Bay, then defended it a while later. Then everyone left with both inner and outer walls down to defend a tower across the map. And lost Bay when the very same guys we defended against just walked right through the holes they did a few minutes earlier. Very funny..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

We finally took back our bay again in FSP, lucky us YaK wasn’t there to defend it like yesterday

Ac spam is pretty standard fare in T4 even before the (completely unnecessary) buff.
RS routinely bunker down in enemy hills for the weekend with 60 superior ac’s (honestly not exagerrating with numbers)
Suppose we should get with the program and be a bit more lazy about it xD.

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Acotje.5689

Ac spam is pretty standard fare in T4 even before the (completely unnecessary) buff.
RS routinely bunker down in enemy hills for the weekend with 60 superior ac’s (honestly not exagerrating with numbers)
Suppose we should get with the program and be a bit more lazy about it xD.

Talkin about RS, dont forget the canons, never forget the canons!

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Awesome night for Dius so far! Running 16-17 but been so fun.

Respect to [dc] I think it was from Millers at north FSP camp, that fight was epic and you kept fighting!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyialo.6532

Tyialo.6532

Awesome fights against DeX and Punk today. Keep it on and we all have a nice week.

Tyialo – Mesmer/Warrior
Guildlead of Menelya[Mya] – Piken Square
www.menelya.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

Awesome fights against DeX and Punk today. Keep it on and we all have a nice week.

We would rather not, you run with commander tag and 50-60 in total, when you turn it off you die so turn it back on again, not a lot of fun on our end.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Itchy.6340

Itchy.6340

hmm [Mya] was today without commander tag and 25-28 player

[Mya]Menelya – Guild / Raid – Lead
Gandara

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

Yes, we was 18-20, and you kept wiping when you had it off, so you turned it back on several times.

in Match-ups

Posted by: legolinho.6425

legolinho.6425

Lets do a GvG Shifty?!
Whisper me InGame.

Drrim – Guardian
Guildlead Menelya[Mya] – Miller’s Sound
http://menelya.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amenaza.8346

Amenaza.8346

We would rather not, you run with commander tag and 50-60 in total

I loled.
We (25-35) ran without pugs most of the time and even sent them away to the public commanders

But ofc it was clearly unfair from our side to team up with the rest as you were desperately trying to get our bay with your whole blob.

I dont understand why you have to be so negative about it, we had some awesome fights, sometimes you won, sometimes we did and it was very close in the end.

FSP
[echo]
I do not speak in the name of my guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: tbi.9041

tbi.9041

Awesome night for Dius so far! Running 16-17 but been so fun.

Respect to [dc] I think it was from Millers at north FSP camp, that fight was epic and you kept fighting!

We had an awesome night as well, really liking this bracket so far. Sadly our second fight was interrupted by FSP :/

Elementalist
[dC] – Dangerous Connections
Miller’s Sound

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

Our blob? For pretty much the whole night we were the only 20 people on the border, but yes okay, as for GvG we’re currently having a few internal problems atm (lack of. numbers) but its more up to the guild leader, and for most of the night we spent it trying to get you out of arrow cart and cannon range as you wouldn’t come without those puggies, but yes “gg”.

(edited by Shifty.3412)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyialo.6532

Tyialo.6532

Well Shifty we didnt want to get flamewar here. We know you guys like to fight and we too. So just do it on the border. You can be sure, that we always tell the pugs to go to the pub commander. I hope we can get fair fights in this week.

Greetz

Tyialo – Mesmer/Warrior
Guildlead of Menelya[Mya] – Piken Square
www.menelya.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Gandara- always the best fun, whatever happened to my little mesmer friend (you know who you are- always being sizest to those big clumsy char…).

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

Well Shifty we didnt want to get flamewar here. We know you guys like to fight and we too. So just do it on the border. You can be sure, that we always tell the pugs to go to the pub commander. I hope we can get fair fights in this week.

Greetz

Not starting a flamewar, just pointing out there’s no point coming on here saying good fights when with pugs you were triple our numbers for most of the night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Gandara- always the best fun, whatever happened to my little mesmer friend (you know who you are- always being sizest to those big clumsy char…).

Hes still around … the filthy midgit

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amenaza.8346

Amenaza.8346

Our blob? For pretty much the whole night we were the only 20 people on the border

Yeah, right. 20 ppl.
(this was shortly before you guys tried to take our garrison, so [DeX] is not even in the picture…)

Attachments:

FSP
[echo]
I do not speak in the name of my guild

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

Our blob? For pretty much the whole night we were the only 20 people on the border

Yeah, right. 20 ppl.
(this was shortly before you guys tried to take our garrison, so [DeX] is not even in the picture…)

Well done, you took a screenshot THREE hours into our raid and 20 minutes before we finished early due to lack of numbers, the answer is in my post “PRETTY MUCH the whole night” until we found a commander to come in, but its alright when we met even numbers we both know what happened get that tag back on!

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

Please check screenshot your own guild member posted, you clearly need your eyes checked.

in Match-ups

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

GG from yaks looking to get back into Gvg haven’t had one for months
We on during the week so let us know … We always around much respect <3 yaks

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

FSP, you guys just won’t let us have Anzalias!!!

We thought we could take it while you were busy taking SMC from Miller’s, but you took it faster than we expected. If you had taken a minute longer, it would have been ours.

Either way, great job in saving it. The gate had only a dusting of red left on its bar before you rushed in and repaired it.

We will have it though. Anzalias will be ours. It’s just a matter of time.

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Acotje.5689

I was confused to see Anza tier 3, didnt even know you could upgrade it!
Probably most hated tower in EB, if you are red :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dalliance.5719

Dalliance.5719

@Shifty <3! Love thy enemy (>^_^)>

Fauñ ~ [DeX] ~ Guardian
Fèn Fire ~ [DeX] ~ Mesmer
http://www.youtube.com/user/FenFireDeX

in Match-ups

Posted by: natzmc.2895

natzmc.2895

Few observations about this week
1- Gandara are great to play against, even if they whoop our (fsp) kitten you can’t help but like how they did it and give credit
2- Have Gandara got new night guilds? I don’t remember from last time you having a strong night presence as much but kudos to you, you have strength to be proud off 24/7
3- no one likes playing with Germans any more, no matter the server (Lol sorry but seems to be the reoccurring theme in all the match posts)

(edited by natzmc.2895)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow.9641

Shadow.9641

Gandara seems to be strong at night, cause as i went off at 01.00 they were outnumbered on EB and our home was quite safe (except a 15+ zerg) – now, as my guildie says, everything green – wtf?

Why don´t play against us? We´re just kitten

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

in Match-ups

Posted by: thihihi.9451

thihihi.9451

We didn’t have enough commanders before 2 am last night. When i started commanding we first retook our own map and then went to ebg. After that we tried to golemrush hills, but golems got killed at inner so we started an epic siege to take it.

Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ciuffo.6384

Ciuffo.6384

so far so good, we are the underdog, we knew it, but even with a difficult start we are “surviving” and having a lot of fun.
Is just impressive the size of your teams, having 2 40+ man blobs inside your border do not make things easy.
We defend on one side and lose on the other as our numbers seems not as high as Gan or MS ones.
But a lot of fun and looking forward to some more fights!

Ciuffo
GM and Commander of Leoni Bianchi [Lion]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Missy.7356

Missy.7356

so far so good, we are the underdog, we knew it, but even with a difficult start we are “surviving” and having a lot of fun.
Is just impressive the size of your teams, having 2 40+ man blobs inside your border do not make things easy.
We defend on one side and lose on the other as our numbers seems not as high as Gan or MS ones.
But a lot of fun and looking forward to some more fights!

Think it just feels that way when your on your homeland border, I know I had a few “OMG” moments last night, our Garrison had walls down, gates being damaged that I wanted to hire a cleaner to tidy up the mess, that being said I had a lot of fun, then I moved to EB since all we owned there was Lowlands.. was a bit like deja vu seeing it being trebbed from every angle, after so many supply runs to fix up the Keep I got invited for a party at MS Hills. (which became one of the longest sieges Ive been on for a while, gratz for that btw, deff made people think how to counter)

As for Gandara having a big night crew, last night a few more stayed about due to the amount of fun being had, we weren’t being run over by 60+ Guild groups as had happened in previous weeks from midnight . Anyway had a great night

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

As a group of 15 – 18 people we are having a lot of fun this match up. Cant count the number of times we engaged in a fight and all 3 servers battle it out on that very spot. No hiding in towers or keeps. Great fun.

Every home borderlands will have a joint defense force consisting of pugs and small guilds. All servers have this and is what to be expected when you decide to go for a enemy borderlands.

FSP sure love their trebs :p

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction