HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadynasty.1760

Shadynasty.1760

Time for the last matchup we can forum warrior on! Good luck to everyone. It’s gonna be mad weird for HoD to be red for the first time in several months. Expect HoD to do a lot of running into the wrong tower portals.

Good to see you again CD!

Looking forward to getting facestomped by BP.

HoD – Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]
Sister Mary Steroid – Mesmer | Barbara Bush – Guardian | Bonnquisha – Warrior

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadynasty.1760

Shadynasty.1760

Also, to the BP warrior who was escaping hills and ended up trapped on a ledge, I totally fell knocking you off that cliff, and I died and you lived. Well played, sir. Well played.

HoD – Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]
Sister Mary Steroid – Mesmer | Barbara Bush – Guardian | Bonnquisha – Warrior

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Hi hod and cd
Hope cd doesn’t give up after reset

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

Good fights in CD BL

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: SkylightMoon.1980

SkylightMoon.1980

Ridiculous amounts of enemies in cd bl. EA is interested in gvg’s. 10v10 or 15v15. I cant really stand facing guilds of 25 anymore with 12 people. PM me if you are interested.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Here’s to another week of roaming Blackwaters, perp engis, and GS warriors rushing away!

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

Great fights from BP and CD all night long. [MU] is looking for 15v15 GvG please whisper me in game to get something set up.

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: fufu.8345

fufu.8345

Here’s to another week of roaming Blackwaters, perp engis, and GS warriors rushing away!

And here’s to a week of watching your members cower back to your mini zerg.

Siafu [Fu]
Sylvari Mesmer
Blackgate Henge of Denravi Borlis Pass Crystal Desert Fort Aspenwood

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

Well hello VP on BP! LEXS has moved to HoD and we look forward to fighting you again.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rexis.9375

Rexis.9375

Looking forward to awesome fights this week BP and CD!
[Dx] is also looking for 15v15 GvG, for Oceanic/Asian time zones.
We aren’t sure yet how things will play out towards the end of year but anyway
Please let us know if you are interested!

Neverknow
[Dx] – HoD

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

The hypocrisy is strong in this one.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Fun fights last night in CD bls. For the record EA, Krew only had 9 ppl last night. Not really sure who your talking about with 25 but we enjoyed the fights with u guys.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

SkylightMoon.1980

Fun fights last night in CD bls. For the record EA, Krew only had 9 ppl last night. Not really sure who your talking about with 25 but we enjoyed the fights with u guys.

We were fighting war/vng and then AF was there, along with you guys. So thats over 40 easily.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nalivan.6451

Nalivan.6451

And you had 30 TDS, so there is really no room to complain.

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Hadan.2841

yea. We teamed up with VNG when TDS was with u guys. Other than that we stayed to our 9 man grp and fought u guys without a problem. Its one thing to come on here asking for a gvg, but its another to take a shot at the guilds tht smushed u all night and say we had more ppl, but I guess instead of just saying gg fun fights your clouded by ur ego. and before u ask for a gvg, no u wont get one. krew is for the most part on holiday break. But u will see 5-8 of us roaming around throughout the week and I welcome ur 12 man grp to come for us.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

SkylightMoon.1980

lol there were plenty of times where you guys ganked us with vng/war and krew.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brick Tamland.6507

Brick Tamland.6507

Shout out to BS. Lots of fun in CD BL, hope to meet you guys a lot while roaming.

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epic.3950

Epic.3950

ahah HOP my old family if you see some idiot running into you guys then popping CDs and escaping in some unexplainable way it was totally me and heavenly im sorry I couldnt resist XD

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Hadan.2841

Thanks for the fights tonite CD and HOD in eternal. krew had a lot of fun.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

fufu.8345

This might be a disappointment for you because it makes your statement invalid since I roam solo.

Siafu [Fu]
Sylvari Mesmer

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: gvaughn.4163

gvaughn.4163

This might be a disappointment for you because it makes your statement invalid since I roam solo.

BP roamers lol. Everyone on your server is so built for zergs that they can’t fight any other way. #noskillsnokill /salute ()PUmesOP &lastweekofforums

HoD

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

fufu.8345

BP roamers lol. Everyone on your server is so built for zergs that they can’t fight any other way. #noskillsnokill /salute ()PUmesOP &lastweekofforums

Can someone translate this to a comprehensible form of english?

Siafu [Fu]
Sylvari Mesmer

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

fun fights last couple of days =DD

[Wake] main driver/GL

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

“BP roamers lol. Everyone on your server is so built for zergs that they can’t fight any other way. #noskillsnokill /salute ()PUmesOP &lastweekofforums”

“Shut up”

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Don’t worry. I will use my last week to translate for your broke butt.

Lets start with BP roamers lol.
Im assuming he mistyped and meant to say DP. Since who doesn’t like the DP? Now roamers is usually a group that isn’t zerg related. Lol is a common and “hip” abbreviation for laughing out loud.

Everyone on your server is so built for zergs that they can’t fight any other way.
Ok now he is saying your server, Bordom Pass or something like to zerg a lot. All of you guys like to run in full PTV gear and spam 1. He may also be saying you guys are unable to fight in smaller groups due to you hitting like a baby.

#noskillsnokill
This symbol is know as the “hashtag.” Trendy people now a days use it to tag their posts in a certain category. This being said I believe he is saying you guys have no skill with only the ability to spam 1 and are unable to kill ambient creatures.

/salute
Now I’m no expert at emote spamming. But I do believe this is an emotion in the game. You can try it out for yourself if you would like to test this hypothesis.

PUmesOP &lastweekofforums
He is saying you smell as a mesmer thus the PU. Since you stink and you are OP. I believe OP stands for Oral Phantasmal. This may be a new type of skill? I do not have a mesmer so I am not positive. Not lastweekofforums. Well its clearly the last week of the matchup thread so I think that is self explanatory.

Summary
He does lack using the [space] bar though. So it was somewhat difficult for me to capture the inner meaning regardless if I went to online translation school. But then again I’m no mathematician so I may be wrong.

~Love
Devon

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

snip

~Love
Devon

Attachments:

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

fufu.8345

“BP roamers lol. Everyone on your server is so built for zergs that they can’t fight any other way. #noskillsnokill /salute ()PUmesOP &lastweekofforums”

“Shut up”

Reading comprehension isn’t your strong point, now run off and get an adult to speak in your behalf.

Siafu [Fu]
Sylvari Mesmer

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

fufu.8345

#noskillsnokill
This symbol is know as the “hashtag.” Trendy people now a days use it to tag their posts in a certain category. This being said I believe he is saying you guys have no skill with only the ability to spam 1 and are unable to kill ambient creatures.

He is saying you smell as a mesmer thus the PU. Since you stink and you are OP. I believe OP stands for Oral Phantasmal. This may be a new type of skill? I do not have a mesmer so I am not positive. Not lastweekofforums. Well its clearly the last week of the matchup thread so I think that is self explanatory.

Summary
He does lack using the [space] bar though. So it was somewhat difficult for me to capture the inner meaning regardless if I went to online translation school. But then again I’m no mathematician so I may be wrong.

~Love
Devon

Those were what I needed clarification on thanks.

Siafu [Fu]
Sylvari Mesmer

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

“Shut up”

Reading comprehension isn’t your strong point, now run off and get an adult to speak in your behalf.

Sure, after you pull that finger out of your angus.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcol.2349

Marcol.2349

Greetings from NA!
been loads of fun roaming n fighting MU guys. I’m glad you keep coming back, cos bp are boring as all hell in their towers acing us <3

Crystal Desert – Nameless Accord [NA]
Guardian – Marqo | Necromancer – Nellie Tu
http://www.youtube.com/user/NelliGW2

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Game Slayer.7632

The Game Slayer.7632

Don’t worry. I will use my last week to translate for your broke butt.

Lets start with BP roamers lol.
Im assuming he mistyped and meant to say DP. Since who doesn’t like the DP? Now roamers is usually a group that isn’t zerg related. Lol is a common and “hip” abbreviation for laughing out loud.

Everyone on your server is so built for zergs that they can’t fight any other way.
Ok now he is saying your server, Bordom Pass or something like to zerg a lot. All of you guys like to run in full PTV gear and spam 1. He may also be saying you guys are unable to fight in smaller groups due to you hitting like a baby.

#noskillsnokill

/salute
Now I’m no expert at emote spamming. But I do believe this is an emotion in the game. You can try it out for yourself if you would like to test this hypothesis.

Summary

~Love
Devon

Every server is literally almost the same in terms of the percentages of the nearly unanimously agreed classifications.
There are bad zergers in every server.
There are amazing zergers in every server.
There are bad roaming players in every server.
There are amazing roaming players in every server.
There are decent roaming players in every server.
There are corpse jumping, misogynous, corpse laughing 5v1’ers in every server which think they are good.
There are actually good players who participate in corpse jumping, misogynous, corpse laughing activities, just to let out some real life anger they have pent up.

I could go on.. and on. You get the point.
What I find to be the most amazing part in it all is that in the end.. It’s just a game. After all, life is just a game too.

It’s when you step back for a second and see the harmonious unity in it all is when you laugh yourself silly. You see that, like everything else, there is no point, but for itself. When you dance, you dont aim to arrive at a particular spot on the floor. You dance to dance. When you listen to music, you dont try to get to the ending chord. You listen to everything the music is offering.

Play the game if you want to, heck, do whatever you want to do. It’s just a game. Just have fun with the game (: Maybe, you find fun in trolling in forums. There is nothing wrong with that. I just thought I’d share another perspective with you.

I am a teef
:)

(edited by The Game Slayer.7632)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

I have enjoyed some strong skirmish fights including that CD gank squad trolling Eternal right now. Watching you guys pick off the pug force and whittle down superior numbers was impressive.

Keep up the good fights. Know that many BP understand the unbalanced matchup we find ourselves in.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Well hello VP on BP! LEXS has moved to HoD and we look forward to fighting you again.

Hey…Hope you guys are all well, but seriously… what do I have to do to get you on BP?

Its gonna be a tough week for you guys with this daft matchup.

Sorry for the Waypoint in Bay. Promise to focus our efforts elsewhere tomorrow.

MU look like a decent enough outfit, and Hi to the PHZE guys we have fought before.

GT…. Tanky buggers…. Our roamers will be looking you out I am sure.

I know this is a stupid matchup and numbers are everything but thanks HoD and CD for the fights so far.

I hope we get pushed from you guys all week.

We are the baddies in this matchup though…. been a while since that has happened.

Good luck and good fights.

/salute

Oh.. NA .. does Stylii still play?

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

(edited by Snow Ghost.6817)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Chest thumping so strong on this thread full of lootbags.

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Best forum post in awhile.

[vT], #zerg4lyfe #neversellrams #arrowcartinopenfield #noduelsallowed

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

I have enjoyed some strong skirmish fights including that CD gank squad trolling Eternal right now. Watching you guys pick off the pug force and whittle down superior numbers was impressive.

Keep up the good fights. Know that many BP understand the unbalanced matchup we find ourselves in.

Thank you. It was a fun 3-4 hours. We were suprised bp has so many seige sitters now. Even Yak’s doesn’t have people that will sit on a cannon 3 hours and fire on us as we small skirmish fight.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

It simply amazing me that people still make insanely ignorant and generalizing statements about servers. All servers have good and bad players. All servers have roamers and zerglings. And your ignorance makes you look especially bad considering I know many people that small group or solo roam that came to BP from HoD, including myself. So if we learned our “zerg builds” and “no skill” as roamers… it was because of HoD.

PS. Not going to claim that all HoD solo players do this but most I’ve seen do. Run and map to avoid 1 on 1 fights. Being from HoD I expected more. CD tho… those guys are tough… cuz they are determined to kill that solo roamer with 3-10 and not even attempt to show respect. I 1v1 and get killed by people standing by if I win. I get chased across the map by small groups/zergs. 3 people standing in their camp cuz they don’t want to fight just me… Fighting 3-6 people by myself and other groups of 5-15 decide to help pound me into the ground.

For the record, I’m not at all upset that I get killed by numbers. It happens, part of the game. What does upset me is the lack of respect people have.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

(edited by Azgarn.2145)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fralans.1268

Fralans.1268

just lol

BP – “Yourmom Signet” Necro – Worst roamer NA

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

Random words. I think he likes pie. Since we can all agree pie > cake.

Sir. Excuse me Sir. SIRRRRRRRR. You were suppose to summarize the quote I quoted of the quote. Not my quote. Gosh get it right. And add a lil spiddazle into your post. You may actually get someone to read it. I found BOLD WORDS GRABS THE ATTENTION OF THE READER

You took the Chance and I applaud you. Now please take this card.

Attachments:

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

I manufacture edible underwear for men.

Where can I order some?

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

FuFu i can help, I was in FC when something like this happened, although it was leagues back then, and HoD was top Dog down there in terms of numbers, so I remember clearly what it was that it was defined as, he means to say that Borlis Pass (BP) has skilled roamers, and that the server has amazing tactics against other zergs, and that clearly HoD is at a disadvantage for having no skill compared to BP, he uses the # and repeats to emphasize the importance and relevance, he salutes as he wants to keep the thread classy, and that PU mesmer is too pro (can confirm is one). The end statement is a bit too cryptic, probably a reference to him leaving the forums, not being present on the forums, or maybe moving to a different forums site, ehhh idk…

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

Where can I order some?

Devon’s Online Store

You are welcome.

Also NARSIL my good friend. Unfortunately this will be the last week of the forums. So i expect at least a quadruple post. If not I will be disappointed. I know we did not get to have our friendly chat and I failed to see you post after my matchup thread summery one day. I can say a few people were disappointed. Even if I am limited to one post per hour. I think I can keep up with quality over quantity

Attachments:

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

Where can I order some?

Devon’s Online Store

You are welcome.

Thanks, I ordered 50 boxes. Hope you got a big warehouse stocked.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Storm Eagle.9320

Storm Eagle.9320

CD, I want to give a shout-out to you folks. I’ve always enjoyed battling your server and you guys have some of the nicest and classiest roamers/duelers I’ve met in the game thus far. It’s always a pleasure meeting you guys on the field.

Borlis Pass

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Where can I order some?

Devon’s Online Store

You are welcome.

Also NARSIL my good friend. Unfortunately this will be the last week of the forums. So i expect at least a quadruple post. If not I will be disappointed. I know we did not get to have our friendly chat and I failed to see you post after my matchup thread summery one day. I can say a few people were disappointed. Even if I am limited to one post per hour. I think I can keep up with quality over quantity

Devon you making me cry :‘/. like we just met and I feel like I share a bond with you already. I’m sorry I don’t think I can go on, here we are sharing a magical moment and it will be over soon. Sir it was an awesome experience fighting with you on these forums /salute, may the sun shine brighter once more over the Horizon!!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

Devon you making me cry :‘/. like we just met and I feel like I share a bond with you already. I’m sorry I don’t think I can go on, here we are sharing a magical moment and it will be over soon. Sir it was an awesome experience fighting with you on these forums /salute, may the sun shine brighter once more over the Horizon!!

I made this for you

Narsil My Love

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Anyone know whats up with CD? They’ve vanished.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

CD ded server. Also, in regards your post Iorek, last I had heard Styliii was with BSty. As to whether hes still plays, that I do not know.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

I made this for you

Narsil My Love

Im touched, i don’t even know man, bro this is like some next level broship, `I feel like only song and dance in unison can compare this new found bond, I would like to voice my thought but I feel like we could have been the cast of The Lord of the rings, we have a bond so deep like Frodo and Sam:

Narsil: Do you remember the EBG, Mr. Devon? It’ll be season 2 soon. And the zergs will be in blobbing. And the roamers will be roaming in the borderlands. And they’ll be ganking the zergling pugs in the red/green/blue borderlands… and eating the tons of omnomberry compote. Do you remember the taste of Lemongrass Soup?
Devon: No, Narsil. I can’t recall the taste of food… Nor the sound of pugs or touch of grass… I’m naked in the dark, with nothing. No veil between me and the ring of fire. I can see them with my waking eyes!
Narsil: Then let us be rid of it! Once and for all! Come on Mr. Devon. I can’t carry it for you! But I can carry you! Come on!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

(edited by Narsil.6579)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

SkylightMoon.1980

Some seriously insane fights going on in Eternal Bl tonight. This is VOW, newly formed guild by EA members. We had a lot of fun running around with our guild and some puggies when we encountered HoD FKB and BP’s 50-60 man blob of Lost/EE/Puggies. So much slowed down framerate though. Hopefully someone recorded those fights it was pretty cool. Blobs like reset night were going on in ebg tonight.