HoD/DR/BP

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Aww man what a match up!! And I’m going to miss it hope it’s a great week with solid fights!! So jealous

[Wake] main driver/GL

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Well. kitten this.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

I was so curious to play against DDLG and ADDQSTY of DR. And to see how borlis pass plays but I’m out of the country. Regardless. Good fights and maybe next time ill get lucky

[Wake] main driver/GL

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

Yo dawg, I heard you liked Tiers, so we put Tier 5 in your Tier 8 so you can fight while you fight.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Good luck everyone. Looking forward to a new matchup (coming from 13 weeks with AR and Ego bay in a row).

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

Some ranger decided to try and kill me AGAIN after I downed him and let him come back up… Where is the good sportsmanship!? I miss Ebay already!

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linanthony.1809

Linanthony.1809

Shoot for second but have fun doing it along the way

Genesis Theory [GT]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mickz.8356

Mickz.8356

Really nice fights so far guys, i hope this continues throughout the match-up

Cream, Collecting Loot [Bags]

(edited by Mickz.8356)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kill Momma.6127

Kill Momma.6127

Just putting it out there….HOD is kicking some kitten and taking plenty of names….Hope this keeps up throughout the week!!!

Ivy

HOD [PHZE]
Chemistry can be a good and bad thing. Good when you make love with it. Bad when you make crack.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Just checking in… I know it’s a long week but good show so far HoD and DR. Keep it up, I am sure we will see you guys again real soon!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ramuth.6543

Ramuth.6543

Any score update? At work for another 3 hours, bleh.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Score update.
/15char

Attachments:

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ramuth.6543

Ramuth.6543

Thank you very much

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Good luck everyone. Looking forward to a new matchup (coming from 13 weeks with AR and Ego bay in a row).

We miss you too, Zara. You an Kalkz give ’em kitten, ya hear?

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vex.9426

Vex.9426

Good match so far, looks like we may have some fun this week.

Commander Vexiq
Co-Leader of [DDLG]
DR

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrozenHydra.7608

FrozenHydra.7608

The endless sea of BP tags gave me a headache

HoD – RIP [VLK]
FrozenHydra – Elementalist
A Very Bad Idea – Mesmer

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Holy Kitten BP o.o You guys are like rabbits with your numbers…..

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mad Flare.1872

Mad Flare.1872

Yes rabbits… I said same thing to Ehmry bay when we fought against them.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Yeah this matchup isn’t fair. We’re originally in tier 5 and you guys were tier 7/8. We’re surprised of how well you did on reset.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Heard a lot about BP, not many positives but we’ll see how it goes! I will be hosting a Fight Club on Thursday afternoon on DR BL and everyone is welcome to join. Details and rules will be implemented earlier of the day of the event!

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

We dont talk about fight club.. We just know

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Jesus Christ. So that’s what Tier 5 numbers look like.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

I still demand a rematch against JQ……

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

Jesus Christ. So that’s what Tier 5 numbers look like.

This is actually a lot more than we usually get. The excitement for people that we wouldn’t be facing EBay and AR for the 14th week in a row no doubt brought everyone and their mother out for some WvW!

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

This is how i felt our BL was:
Commander: “ok push to Bay BP has it. Wait what garrison is being attacked? Who is it?”
Pug: “BP sir”
Commander: “Jesus how many there is like 40 here? Where the hell is that other commander who went to get supplies 5 minutes ago?”
Pug: “Hill under attack its BP”
Commander 2: “We ran into more BP taking a tower so we got delayed.”
Commander: “Wait what Hills is being attacked by BP??”
commander ac comes in gets wiped leaves
Commander: “Leave bay we are going to garrison”
wipes BP there
Commander: “To hills!!!”
meanwhile A BP zerg appears at Garrison and takes it
Commander: “Welp…. You know its like 1am… I have to go to bed”
Our BL dies

The End.

~This has been a VLK presentation

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

BP definitely stays up later than we do on Friday nights. I also wonder if they’re a little more into it this week now that they’re free of their EBay oppressors. They’ll definitely keep our backs against the wall but I think both DR and ourselves will be able to carve out some of the map for ourselves.

That said, some of our guildies and the other small group teams I think have been interested in fighting DR’s – hopefully they’ll be able to find each other amidst the BP storm. The new matchup system hasn’t been kind for us (atleast in terms of prospects of winning, we still gained rating last week after all), but its interesting to see new opponents and knowing that you won’t have to put up with week after week of the exact same beatdown is an improvement.

Anyway, welcome to BP – if you could do me the favor of keeping HoD outmanned in your BL so I can roam into fights I shouldn’t be in and not suffer gear damage, that’d be appreciated.

This is actually a lot more than we usually get. The excitement for people that we wouldn’t be facing EBay and AR for the 14th week in a row no doubt brought everyone and their mother out for some WvW!

Good to know its doing your server some good, we’ve definitely been on both sides of that. SF finally escaping T8 (where they’d spent more time in than you guys did vs EBay) had a similar result, and they didn’t even know it was coming since the adjustment happened barely right beforehand. The first couple hours they were fairly quiet, then word of new opponents got around and they were everywhere.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

(edited by kurath.9406)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

oo only Evil really posting so far…. /wave seems the RNG gave your guys the short straw >_<

Where be the mightly forum trolls & Kalkz ;0 and it seems all our servers are loving the new match ups and have more then normal numbers up atm… good to see

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

(edited by Mastermavrick.2439)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: syv.4372

syv.4372

All the fights are pretty fun so far, guys! And it looks like everyone’s being pretty civil, so let’s keep that up, too! Looking forward to some more great fights tomorrow night!

Hi. I’m Rahge.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

I was so curious to play against DDLG and ADDQSTY of DR. And to see how borlis pass plays but I’m out of the country. Regardless. Good fights and maybe next time ill get lucky

You aren’t missing anything, enjoy your vacation(or work). I can tell you that ADNoQQBsty is just a myth. Nothing to see here just move along.

Stylii (Zizanzi)
(NoQQ) Leader
ADNoQQBsty Alliance

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

Score update? It’s basically over for HoD. 8 hours into the matchup and basically spawn camped already.

Not much point playing WvW this week; not much point playing GW2 at all for that matter.

Wish Arkham Origins was out.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Update as of 1:30 AM Server.

Attachments:

[KRTA]
Maguuma

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcol.2349

Marcol.2349

Can anyone identify the warrior in these pictures for me, please!!!!

To the 3 GARD thieves, bad luck. Honestly, even a 3v1 vs guardian is dumb, lol.
I don’t even need to hit you before I turn around and see you dead from unload
good fights and please someone name that warrior!!!!!

Attachments:

Crystal Desert – Nameless Accord [NA]
Guardian – Marqo | Necromancer – Nellie Tu
http://www.youtube.com/user/NelliGW2

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

I would like to say one thing. We hit 337 people in our BP public teamspeak on reset, that’s a new record by a long shot (270 last reset) thanks for bringing BP’s spirits up!

If anyone or guilds are interested in how BP does what we do and ur interested in joinin our community to strive for a better, more organized WVW give one of the following people a mail in game to organize a meeting about possible transfers, don’t think we just have more numbers, have a meeting with us and Ull understand the coordination we are getting from our teamspeak (it’s about a month old now)

DtC Justice[WFD]
Deltona[WFD]
Bolevine[BURN]
Evilzara[BURN]
Kalkz[BS]

There are many more that can organize a meeting, but it’s late and I want to sleep xD

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Christ, glad I slept through reset now. Gotta love these new match ups. Maybe we can get a even higher tier server next week. Say T3 maybe T2?

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Score update? It’s basically over for HoD. 8 hours into the matchup and basically spawn camped already.

Not much point playing WvW this week; not much point playing GW2 at all for that matter.

Wow. As someone who used to play on HoD (although I never WvW’d at the time), this is the exact kind of mentality I did not expect to see from your server.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Wow. As someone who used to play on HoD (although I never WvW’d at the time), this is the exact kind of mentality I did not expect to see from your server.

Don’t judge a server by one person.. I assure you there are still tons of us here to keep up the fight and atleast attempt to stop the armies of BP xD

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

That’s right. Not the general attitude to expect. See you on the field of battle.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naranek.3467

Naranek.3467

Well, this week is over. As of right now BP has every. Single. Keep. And Stonemist, and 18 towers. Looks like I’ll be doing a lot of map completion until Friday.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

Well, this week is over. As of right now BP has every. Single. Keep. And Stonemist, and 18 towers. Looks like I’ll be doing a lot of map completion until Friday.

Enough with the negative waves.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

I would like to say one thing. We hit 337 people in our BP public teamspeak on reset, that’s a new record by a long shot (270 last reset) thanks for bringing BP’s spirits up!

If anyone or guilds are interested in how BP does what we do and ur interested in joinin our community to strive for a better, more organized WVW give one of the following people a mail in game to organize a meeting about possible transfers, don’t think we just have more numbers, have a meeting with us and Ull understand the coordination we are getting from our teamspeak (it’s about a month old now)

LOL!

A+ for recruitment efforts.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victoitor.2917

Victoitor.2917

I don’t think you’ll have a lot of fun the way you were matched now. You’ll probably like it that you can win again, then you’ll dislike it to see the difference in numbers and the lack of effort to win. Last week we got a server 2 tiers above ours. This week we get a server 3 tiers above ours. Sigh…

Raimundo Faztudo (Human Engineer) – Current WvW
Mr Tauser (Char Warrior) – Current PvE
[CATZ] – HoD

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

DtC Justice[WFD]
Deltona[WFD]
Bolevine[BURN]
Evilzara[BURN]
Kalkz[BS]

There are many more that can organize a meeting, but it’s late and I want to sleep xD

Every time I read this recruitment post I keep hearing in my head, “Spawn more OverLords” from the Starcraft game. Is it just me????

Stylii (Zizanzi)
(NoQQ) Leader
ADNoQQBsty Alliance

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Transius.1895

Transius.1895

Come on HoD, we got this. We’re like…right…behind…nevermind. lol.

Whatever though, I’m still going to have a good time.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint of Virtue.8329

Saint of Virtue.8329

If we clear 50k this week I’m calling that a WIN for HoD. See if we can beat Devona if nothing else. I’d say double team BP but I think we’d still be outnumbered 2 or 3 to one. At least it’s a target rich environment.

If nothing else… I’d say let’s organize some: 5v5, 10v10 and maybe even 20v20 battles between servers. It would still keep the fun up and possibly bring more people out from us smaller servers.

Reuna Thanauf
Leader of Reun Cala Roora (RCRO)
Proud Denravian… Most of the time.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeraphina.1053

Zeraphina.1053

Glad I got all 8 toons 100% mapped before this reset….

You’ll be lucky to even get out of the spawn areas now…

At 4am PST, there were still a few 30+ BP zergs swarming around….

Great idea, the new match-ups….

Can’t wait to see how badly they bend us over next week…!!! 8^(

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuicideByTaco.5408

SuicideByTaco.5408

well we held a tower for bout a few hrs in BP’s Bl while they had the map completely their color I just wish they had more skilled players instead of just a massive amounts of peeps I guess that’s what happens when ur server relies on massive amounts of players to win instead of skill but no matter they have us beat and my hats off to them but the week will go on and I will continue to hunt them down best of luck to u ^_-

HoD Ninja Commander
ASTC
Dementess 80 Mesmer/ Payneless 80 guardian/ Nhymphess 80 thief/ Enamoress 80 ele

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naranek.3467

Naranek.3467

Enough with the negative waves.

Just being realistic. We won’t even be able to fight you this week, since we’re both drowning in a sea of red. And of course Outmanned isn’t kicking in, so my repair bill is unsustainable.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

2 things, I dont know how any of you BP or DR people have fun on your own servers with carpets laying across the maps of people.

Second, to the THUG commander, congratulations….you officially had to have 6 players come fight the two of us PAXA to get 1 kill…didnt even get both. Good work, I see why you “earned” that commander tag. Thanks for getting absolutely worked 2v2…2v3….2v4… lol

PAXA -GM

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

I should point out that actually the numbers between BP and HoD on the map were about the same for the first several hours of reset. However, we followed a strategy of flexible offense last night, small parties flipping camps, guild groups attacking towers and then on occasion zerg forces engaging. Garrison got flipped the first time by about 20 people example and not our full map force by any stretch. I think we peaked at about 5 guild commanders running their troops around with a the extra players spread along between em.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint of Virtue.8329

Saint of Virtue.8329

You mean you only had about 40 people in our BL? I could have sworn there was more…
Darn mesmers look like 4… :P

lol Our BL was a fun fight though. I have noticed that the other side always appears bigger than your own. As an example,when about 15-20 of us wiped near a tower We thought it was great that we had managed to take down 30+ of you. I’m sure on your side you were wondering where the 30-35 of us came from.

Reuna Thanauf
Leader of Reun Cala Roora (RCRO)
Proud Denravian… Most of the time.

(edited by Saint of Virtue.8329)