Posted by: Crasher.7910

Crasher.7910

Even Kain know’s whats up.

Attachments:

HoD/FC/KN : 11/29/2013 : Bronze Week 7

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killa Kronic.8169

Killa Kronic.8169

Had No Tanks Online, Had a Super Squishy Ranger, 2 Mes, ele, And a thief. Yall had 2 hammer wars and a Guard with 2 mes. Not much we could do. Ill take the loss No biggie, but in the field yall just feed us bags, I like how you all changed your builds right before the fight too lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Had No Tanks Online, Had a Super Squishy Ranger, 2 Mes, ele, And a thief. Yall had 2 hammer wars and a Guard with 2 mes. Not much we could do. Ill take the loss No biggie, but in the field yall just feed us bags, I like how you all changed your builds right before the fight too lol.

I used what I roamed in. Your argument is invalid.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

in Match-ups

Killa Kronic.8169

If we had a few tanks that would of been a completely diff fight, I should have known you were gonna bring a bunch of ham warriors and a guard. Like I said we didn’t have anyone on. Brought the only 5 I had, Seems you had to pull your best crew out to fight. Most we had are still new to pvp. Like I said ill Chalk it up as a loss. Don’t let your heads get too big. N I got lots of bite, I like 1v1s and 2v2s myself..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

If we had a few tanks that would of been a completely diff fight, I should have known you were gonna bring a bunch of ham warriors and a guard. Like I said we didn’t have anyone on. Brought the only 5 I had, Seems you had to pull your best crew out to fight. Most we had are still new to pvp. Like I said ill Chalk it up as a loss. Don’t let your heads get too big. N I got lots of bite, I like 1v1s and 2v2s myself..

We are still in OS, come duel.

Mmmm Ham.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

Too Bad VLK was doing the ganking and failed. Just giving them a taste of there own medicine. Btw VLK thank you for all the bags and badges. HoD Cant fight without doubling the numbers anyway. You’d never win that way. Yall can’t even handle four of us. GG

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Yo Killa my dawg. Just stop talking bra. You can’t outfight us, and you sure as hell can’t troll us. Talk to me when you get your first forum ban. Then I’ll welcome you to the big leagues and maybe MAYBE we can talk then. Until then.

Attachments:

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts

Theftwind (HoD)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lantern.9687

Lantern.9687

Lolz. thank you VLK for putting them in their place. People love to hate, especially when they hide, or do cheap tactics. Give them a feeling of invincibility. So they talk some crap to guys who can rightfully kick their butts. Talk smack against HoD, get smacked by HoD.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Looooooooool. Some guy talks smack, gets his kitten whooped and tries to make up excuses as to why he lost. Classic sore losing right there ladies and gentlemen.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

vlk loves to protect its babies in the obby sanctum. Silly paxa charr.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mooncow.6847

Mooncow.6847

6-7 people stacking might to fight 3…

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Killa Kronic.8169

Lolz. thank you VLK for putting them in their place. People love to hate, especially when they hide, or do cheap tactics. Give them a feeling of invincibility. So they talk some crap to guys who can rightfully kick their butts. Talk smack against HoD, get smacked by HoD.

Lantern Pipe Down..

As For VLK Heres a few of our duels.. Wish I would of remembered to unpause for more of them. Only get 10 min at a time. Guess ill give you some more later. Mesmer Wasn’t too shabby GFs. Oh and stop rubberbanding take the beating like a man!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HyQ9ILHEPU&feature=youtu.be

in Match-ups

Posted by: zoidberg.7801

zoidberg.7801

Well, that giant HoD zerg in EB was certainly fun to play against. I think we retook our keep from them just to have it taken back at least 5 times. Well played
-Kiireduil

Kaineng 4 lyfe yo
Samuel Stormwalker

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

Lantern Pipe Down..

As For VLK Heres a few of our duels.. Wish I would of remembered to unpause for more of them. Only get 10 min at a time. Guess ill give you some more later. Mesmer Wasn’t too shabby GFs. Oh and stop rubberbanding take the beating like a man!

Great display of Blackwater skills. Please, post more and keep us updated on your success. Completely mind boggled at this display of originality.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Killa Kronic.8169

Lantern Pipe Down..

Great display of Blackwater skills. Please, post more and keep us updated on your success. Completely mind boggled at this display of originality.

All I hear are excuses. I got a mix up of Crit and Dmg Bonus too, im not “Blackwater Build” or whatever. I Utilize the stealth’s and yes I do have a decent bit of condi get over it. Make a Build that can counter it. Its not the F***ing holy Grail.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayvn.9832

Rayvn.9832

This buds for you [BuDs]

http://youtu.be/1zeQ6SlwY2I

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

Lantern Pipe Down..

All I hear are excuses. I got a mix up of Crit and Dmg Bonus too, im not “Blackwater Build” or whatever. I Utilize the stealth’s and yes I do have a decent bit of condi get over it. Make a Build that can counter it. Its not the F***ing holy Grail.

Your one berserker headpiece and rabid everything else does not make it a “mix”. You’re still running the typical 20/20/30/0/0 original blackwater nonsense, but it’s okay, at least you showed up.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Killa Kronic.8169

This buds for you [BuDs]

Funny you show that vid I admit it is pretty sad. But we also have a decent bit of ppl completely new to pvp, second that was a lvl like 20 ranger in the group of 3 so really it was a 2v2. And as soon as I came in you got bursted with my DPS build on my Mesmer and then run away I wasn’t gonna chase you, you mostly just run anyways. Good Vid I dig the tunes

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

This buds for you [BuDs]

Funny you show that vid I admit it is pretty sad. But we also have a decent bit of ppl completely new to pvp, second that was a lvl like 20 ranger in the group of 3 so really it was a 2v2. And as soon as I came in you got bursted with my DPS build on my Mesmer and then run away I wasn’t gonna chase you, you mostly just run anyways. Good Vid I dig the tunes

Once again, being a sore loser trying to justify your defeat. I only see it being 1v3 in the beginning, and when you came in with 5 other people and turned into 1v7. Just lol, he even came back to fight but ya’ll where the ones running away.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

in Match-ups

Killa Kronic.8169

This buds for you [BuDs]

Once again, being a sore loser trying to justify your defeat. I only see it being 1v3 in the beginning, and when you came in with 5 other people and turned into 1v7. Just lol, he even came back to fight but ya’ll where the ones running away.

Not being a sore loser, Some of yall are good. Said GF’s.
Im sure well fight it out some more. All in good Fun

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syryn.7591

Syryn.7591

You know when there’s no drama and so you make up drama but then the real drama comes and you’re like “noooooo she wasn’t reaaaaaddddy” in a Kevin Hart voice.

Entryn ele
I main an ele but playeth all the things
[FLOT]

in Match-ups

Rayvn.9832

i didnt get to duel you. old fashion kain windmill…. record if you like. i wont need to.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Hey sunshine, I told you to come back when you know how to forum war. But regardless Ill start with this weeks: Video Breakdown

That was one Mesmer. So in no way is that a 2v2. You know what a mesmer is right? It’s the class you play. Ok. Next, we will be nice and say that upscale ranger is there since we all know they are just rally bots anyways. A total of 4. Yes, 4. Not one not two not even three! But 4 people came into that fight. One Ele, One Mesmer, One Thief, One Ranger, and one upscale range which we are not counting in this match. Since you know he doesn’t count as damage and is a free rally for the teammate he had there <.< >.>
If you count that as a burst? It was 6k damage. His health never went past 50%…… That upscale ranger could burst higher than you.

This concludes this weeks: Video Breakdown

Due to my hour between posts reward I got for winning my war three weeks ago. I shall go on further, so please stay with me for a few lines.

Ok, Mr Blackwater. Oops I mean “DPS.” Why the kitten do you run Signet of Domination if you are a DPS build and not Blackwater? You are running the backwater build. We were with you lsat week. Same guild, same people. We caught you lying about your build cause you knew you were running backwater. So please take that chair over there and go back to the kitty table.

Hugs and Kisses,
~Devon aka The Banned One

P.S. Yo mama so dumb she spent 2 hours staring at a carton of orange juice cause it said concentrate o.O

Attachments:

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

in Match-ups

Rayvn.9832

lonely windmill.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

[Yarr] learned that the flying-V Fiery Greatsword Formation is a little underpowered in a GvG, but the “SPREAD OUT THEY VIELED” Formation works great! Obsidian Sanctum is now called Fort Yarr.

Verdánt

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbones.6914

Fishbones.6914

[Yarr] learned that the flying-V Fiery Greatsword Formation is a little underpowered in a GvG, but the “SPREAD OUT THEY VIELED” Formation works great! Obsidian Sanctum is now called Fort Yarr.

SCATTER!!!!

FC [yarr] ele-Vitamin Deeez

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

You are so welcome HoD. We pulled kain away from SM for you. Now don’t take our keep, k?

Attachments:

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Killa Kronic.8169

Hey sunshine, I told you to come back when you know how to forum war. But regardless Ill start with this weeks: Video Breakdown

That was one Mesmer. So in no way is that a 2v2. You know what a mesmer is right? It’s the class you play. Ok. Next, we will be nice and say that upscale ranger is there since we all know they are just rally bots anyways. A total of 4. Yes, 4. Not one not two not even three! But 4 people came into that fight. One Ele, One Mesmer, One Thief, One Ranger, and one upscale range which we are not counting in this match. Since you know he doesn’t count as damage and is a free rally for the teammate he had there <.< >.>
If you count that as a burst? It was 6k damage. His health never went past 50%…… That upscale ranger could burst higher than you.

This concludes this weeks: Video Breakdown

Due to my hour between posts reward I got for winning my war three weeks ago. I shall go on further, so please stay with me for a few lines.

Ok, Mr Blackwater. Oops I mean “DPS.” Why the kitten do you run Signet of Domination if you are a DPS build and not Blackwater? You are running the backwater build. We were with you lsat week. Same guild, same people. We caught you lying about your build cause you knew you were running backwater. So please take that chair over there and go back to the kitty table.

Hugs and Kisses,
~Devon aka The Banned One

P.S. Yo mama so dumb she spent 2 hours staring at a carton of orange juice cause it said concentrate o.O

in that Vid I am completely different build I had sword pistol out. I was a Dps Build, and you didn’t get my whole burst either way. I run signet to make up for the zerker kitten I have I have more than just a mask 3 of my accessories are zerk as well. As for the duel Im Game.

in Match-ups

Killa Kronic.8169

And I know who you are I remember you calling me blackwater. Like I said before I really didn’t copy it. I know I know im full of kitten. Either way It doesn’t matter. Im done arguing with you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

So can someone explain why blackwater is so bad? IDK why anyone cares…

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

Attachments:

Verdánt

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syryn.7591

Syryn.7591

You are so welcome HoD. We pulled kain away from SM for you. Now don’t take our keep, k?

lol good ole Mooncow you got targeted there.

Entryn ele
I main an ele but playeth all the things
[FLOT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercabre.7123

Mercabre.7123

Basically it’s been established that mesmer is the best class for dueling (clones, invis) and blackwater is the best build of mesmer. Combined with the current but debatable acknowledgement that conditions are (if only slightly) over powered make blackwater mesmer the most hated class-build in the game in it’s current state (for dueling).

In large scale fights they are almost useless though. Mainly used for null field, veil and (if it’s your thing [I love them] and have a small group or really organized team) portals. Although any mesmer can have those utilities so the build matters little.

Thuefore | Rieaz, Mag [VLK]
Grammar aside I probably have a point in there somewhere.

in Match-ups

Rayvn.9832

This buds for you [BuDs]

so i rewatched the video that i blindly edited and no where in the video do i see your damage effecting me. its not until the human mes comes in that i even have to back out abit. you being there did not hurt a bit. gg. watch it again. but really watch it this time. and that “upscale in the group of three” was actually two rangers a theif and a gaurd. then two mesmers and an ele pop in. and as far as me “mostly” running away. i would really enjoy seeing you fight that many vlk members solo while staying in line of sight so the ranged people can just beat on you. gg [BuDs] you are the weakest link, and now everyone can see it. and your duel video… cool i honestly dont know many war/gaurds that stay alive in a 1v1 with me longer than 40 seconds while im running condi…. that just happens to be the easiest for us to counter. its really nothing i didnt already see in a faithblackwater how to video.

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

If I ever visit Kaineng again, I’m going to spend the whole week with Ajax and Mooncow.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khursun.2354

Khursun.2354

Ah this all makes sense now. I dropped by the arena and was off TS so didn’t know this was all going on.

You do realize there’s any easy fix to this right? Bring your tanks and your veterans, hell we can even give you a day or two to get ready. And really I don’t think it’s a matter of letting their heads get big…if you bark, you better bite too.

So what night works for you?

T-Rex
Raijin Hammerstorm/Lightstorm/Shrimpstorm

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

o boy u picked a fight whit the wrong enemy buddies! come get us now!! or we go after u all week

HOD Comander

in Match-ups

Silas Drake.8946

Thursday night grudge rematch BuDs? Plenty of time to get people organized, strategized, and desensitized.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenk.8375

Lenk.8375

Wow woke up this morning to see my guild got trolled on in the forums. Well guess I can’t back out now…so if I’m on(finals week at school) I’ll hang out in the sanctum. This is a perfect chance to test out my new engi anyway. If I die a lot I apologize now…you can take videos and laugh if you want can’t be worse then what has been said on this forum already. If you wanna gank me that’s cool too, will help me learn outnbered fights. Minus well have fun while I’m at it too. Will add something interesting to the last week, so cya out there. I’ll be the sylvari engi that might die a lot

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

Thursday night grudge rematch BuDs? Plenty of time to get people organized, strategized, and desensitized.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Silas Drake.8946

Wow woke up this morning to see my guild got trolled on in the forums. Well guess I can’t back out now…so if I’m on(finals week at school) I’ll hang out in the sanctum. This is a perfect chance to test out my new engi anyway. If I die a lot I apologize now…you can take videos and laugh if you want can’t be worse then what has been said on this forum already. If you wanna gank me that’s cool too, will help me learn outnbered fights. Minus well have fun while I’m at it too. Will add something interesting to the last week, so cya out there. I’ll be the sylvari engi that might die a lot

Come out and trying hard and educating yourself is nothing to disrespect. I can’t say VLK will be easy on you, and will probably come at you 100% everytime, but you wont be recorded, mocked, or laughed at for trying.

You make nonsensical posts and/or call us out, then you get what you give.

I look forward to seeing you out there.

Inb4morncrysaboutperplexityengi

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

(edited by Silas Drake.8946)

in Match-ups

Lenk.8375

I wouldn’t want anything less then 100% or how will I learn anything, but a false sense of accomplishment.

I don’t use perplexity runes…I use scavenger, but if that’s still cheesy then I guess I’m cheesy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khursun.2354

Khursun.2354

Nah, we love people that try and it gets you respect. Now yapping, calling our guild out and then excuses in the aftermath like some posts on here…that’s like chumming the water in shark infested waters then jumping in

T-Rex
Raijin Hammerstorm/Lightstorm/Shrimpstorm

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

Even Kain know’s whats up.

I look like a (cycles through non censored vocabulary) dingus in green >__<
I wish we weren’t that color every week.

VLK is my 2nd favorite server after Kaineng

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

in Match-ups

Lenk.8375

Oh I wanna correct my previous post…its the guild I’m in. Saying my guild makes it sound like I’m the leader which is not the case. But I still love this guild and the people in it. We may have started some drama, but what’s a game without it. Knowing my guild mates they will show up and hey maybe surprise you with some good fights. Cya on the battlefield.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Says a member of [Yarr]…

Also, if you Beasty guys want to gank at the OS portal, 3-4 v 1 isn’t quite fair. I am glad you ran off when I had an Upleveled Warrior join me, though.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

Says a member of [Yarr]…

Also, if you Beasty guys want to gank at the OS portal, 3-4 v 1 isn’t quite fair. I am glad you ran off when I had an Upleveled Warrior join me, though.

To be fair, the point of ganking is to not be fair

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

I just wanted to post to continue the VLK trend in this thread.

BuDs your mother was a quaggan, and your father smelled of omnomberries!

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Basically it’s been established that mesmer is the best class for dueling (clones, invis) and blackwater is the best build of mesmer. Combined with the current but debatable acknowledgement that conditions are (if only slightly) over powered make blackwater mesmer the most hated class-build in the game in it’s current state (for dueling).

In large scale fights they are almost useless though. Mainly used for null field, veil and (if it’s your thing [I love them] and have a small group or really organized team) portals. Although any mesmer can have those utilities so the build matters little.

Mass invis and veils are exceptionally useful for small team combat and multi-mesmer/mes+thief teams to increase the amount of stealth available. It’s a little OP in some situations, and with recent build options, it can get very annoying.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD