IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

It’d just like to point out that this match up, currently, is more balanced than the JQ/SoR/BG one.

I honestly woudnt mind more weeks of this

Commander Nachonix

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcol.2349

Marcol.2349

I never knew BP and CD were this bad! more like Bad Players and Crystal Deserters;

All you do is suck and run away when there is equal numbers, but when theres a 5v2 you are more than welcome to chase.

I’ve beaten every player so far in a 1v1, and I hope to see alot more at fight club.

you’re welcome.

Crystal Desert – Nameless Accord [NA]
Guardian – Marqo | Necromancer – Nellie Tu
http://www.youtube.com/user/NelliGW2

(edited by Moderator)

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diamond.1093

Diamond.1093

Why is it private, 10/10 would watch

Attachments:

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Diamond.1093

Can’t edit my previous post.. Where are all of the posts going? Forums you so goofy

Attachments:

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

It’d just like to point out that this match up, currently, is more balanced than the JQ/SoR/BG one.

i agree this matchup is awesome

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Best match up I have ever had after months of play. Lots of great mostly balanced zerg on zerg, fantastic skirmish and great roaming. It has been back and forth all weekend. If every tier had fights like this every week WvW would be a monster success.

Best fight we have ever had in all of our WvW experience was with PPK at Astral camp this weekend. The fight was a small skirmish between 5 of us and a small group of them. It raged a solid 10 minutes and they finally downed one of us (me). I decided to run back across the entire map and THE FIGHT WAS STILL GOING! We finally got the upper hand but it really could have gone either way multiple times. I did manage to chase two of them back across the map and that ended in an honorable duel. Absolutely fantastic and huge props to a very skilled group of players in PPK.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

(edited by Straegen.2938)

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Best match up I have ever had after months of play. Lots of great mostly balanced zerg on zerg, fantastic skirmish and great roaming. It has been back and forth all weekend. If every tier had fights like this every week WvW would be a monster success.

Best fight we have ever had in all of our WvW experience was with PPK at the Astral this weekend. The fight was a small skirmish between 5 of us and a small group of them. It raged a solid 10 minutes and they finally downed one of us (me). I decided to run back across the entire map and THE FIGHT WAS STILL GOING! We finally got the upper hand but it really could have gone either way multiple times. I did manage to chase two of them back across the map and that ended in an honorable duel. Absolutely fantastic and huge props to a very skilled group of players in PPK.

Yep that was us. I am not quite sure what Guardian you guys were using, but we simply could not kill him. That fight had to go at least 10 minutes.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Best fight we have ever had in all of our WvW experience was with PPK at the Astral this weekend. The fight was a small skirmish between 5 of us and a small group of them. It raged a solid 10 minutes and they finally downed one of us (me). I decided to run back across the entire map and THE FIGHT WAS STILL GOING! We finally got the upper hand but it really could have gone either way multiple times. I did manage to chase two of them back across the map and that ended in an honorable duel. Absolutely fantastic and huge props to a very skilled group of players in PPK.

Yep that was us. I am not quite sure what Guardian you guys were using, but we simply could not kill him. That fight had to go at least 10 minutes.

If I was there grab would have told Me im squishy and bad the whole fight

Isle Of Janthir

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

He is ridiculously good and uses a hybrid mostly bunker/partial damage build. Just enough damage you cannot ignore him. The ele keeps the heals going and conditions constantly removed while sharing auras so when the two of them are close to each other they are REALLY hard to bring down. Once you stopped focusing him and turned your attention to me (thief) I went down FAST but that was still 6+ minutes into the fight as I had rotated 4 dagger storms.

Funny enough one of your guardians and eles ended up leaving the fight at the end… we could not bring you guys down either. Even the duel at the end was a fantastic back and forth with that ele… he/she was very good.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

(edited by Straegen.2938)

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

If I was there grab would have told Me im squishy and bad the whole fight

OF COURSE!!

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb169/Revon8r/gw054_zpsde5e67a9.jpg

So CD I keep seeing people on your server saying your SEA time slot is weak. I think I believe them now.

Isle Of Janthir

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

woah forum get cleaned o.o

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

Best fight we have ever had in all of our WvW experience was with PPK at Astral camp this weekend. The fight was a small skirmish between 5 of us and a small group of them. It raged a solid 10 minutes and they finally downed one of us (me). I decided to run back across the entire map and THE FIGHT WAS STILL GOING! We finally got the upper hand but it really could have gone either way multiple times. I did manage to chase two of them back across the map and that ended in an honorable duel. Absolutely fantastic and huge props to a very skilled group of players in PPK.

thanks for the compliments, we enjoyed that fight quite a bit ourselves it was funny though because we had to switch group leaders in the middle of it as I happened to DC midway through xD although of course the fight lasted so long I managed to get back in time for the last bit of the action lol

Hi

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Now if we could just teach CD and IoJ what flame rams are, we will really have a party

[KRTA]
Maguuma

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Now if we could just teach CD and IoJ what flame rams are, we will really have a party

Man, the way you guys drop superior flame rams is ridiculous. When we heat BP is at the gate of something we have to mentally chop off like 30 seconds from the normal time it takes for a reinforced gate to go down. Keeps us on our toes!

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Yeah that fight was really good in the middle of the camp. You guys played really well and basically out lived us hehe

Commander Nachonix

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Meta wars all look the same amirite?

/lolz says it about every class prolly amirite?

signing your own posts is f’king fabulous man, everyone should start doing it, if only we’d have picked up that bit of forum warrior’ing. in fact, maybe the only way that could be better is to all caps it

THE AGRIOPE

ps. c’mon, you know you wanna go all caps style; pick it up for the future, mad props for the idea

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

Man, the way you guys drop superior flame rams is ridiculous. When we heat BP is at the gate of something we have to mentally chop off like 30 seconds from the normal time it takes for a reinforced gate to go down. Keeps us on our toes!

Most of the time you should just sign off on that keep and go seige up other keeps. I know I move fast and I know how many rams fit at each door… where to place them to avoid specific AC’s… our flame ram mastery is through the roof.

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Most of the time you should just sign off on that keep and go seige up other keeps. I know I move fast and I know how many rams fit at each door… where to place them to avoid specific AC’s… our flame ram mastery is through the roof.

I mean we could just abandon our keep, or we could get there and wipe you, giving more time to siege up our keep and others. You guys are siege happy when you get into a keep on our BL so its near impossible to get you out of it. Might as well try to wipe you before you take it.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Agriope.4523

I never knew BP and CD were this bad! more like Bad Players and Crystal Deserters;

All you do is suck and run away when there is equal numbers, but when theres a 5v2 you are more than welcome to chase.

I’ve beaten every player so far in a 1v1, and I hope to see alot more at fight club.

What do you look like, so we can headhunt your whiny kitten ?
Also, please shut up with the generalizing. Thanks!

edit: THE AGRIOPE (almost forgot, you know you wanna do it from now on)

#ProfessionalNomad

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

I mean we could just abandon our keep, or we could get there and wipe you, giving more time to siege up our keep and others. You guys are siege happy when you get into a keep on our BL so its near impossible to get you out of it. Might as well try to wipe you before you take it.

This is so true. Last night in Bay at CD was a blast.

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Meta wars all look the same amirite?

/lolz says it about every class prolly amirite?

signing your own posts is f’king fabulous man, everyone should start doing it, if only we’d have picked up that bit of forum warrior’ing. in fact, maybe the only way that could be better is to all caps it

THE AGRIOPE

ps. c’mon, you know you wanna go all caps style; pick it up for the future, mad props for the idea

Atleast do it in style!!!

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb169/Revon8r/gw054_zpsde5e67a9.jpg

So CD I keep seeing people on your server saying your SEA time slot is weak. I think I believe them now.

Go team go! (stuck at work)

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Agriope.4523

Atleast do it in style!!!

Hmm. Picture sig. You win. This time.

#ProfessionalNomad

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Flame rams? Oh no, no no no! Here in IoJ, where BUNS has made a lovely home for it’s growing family, it is traditional to kill all things with omegas.

Gates/Walls, paper or reinforced. Bunmist/Keep/Tower and camp defense. SENTRIES!

Speaking of, lastnight we held a ritualistic christening of two other BUNS members.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

Great matchup so far.

Thanks for the duels initialise! I always need great thieves to practice on.

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

Initialise sucks.

:)

Jay kay. I still have yet to come across a thief better than initialise

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

Monday evening EST and less than 1k difference between 1st and 3rd is awesome.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcol.2349

Marcol.2349

you’re welcome.

Crystal Desert – Nameless Accord [NA]
Guardian – Marqo | Necromancer – Nellie Tu
http://www.youtube.com/user/NelliGW2

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

Too bad that just like the perfect CD/KN/YB matchup, transfers will eventually screw up the near perfect balance of this matchup as well

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: urbanevil.7145

urbanevil.7145

To the CD D/P thief i was trying to duel just south of bay about 2 minute’s ago, i’m sorry was trying to have a clean duel, but it seemed both side’s kept randomly jumping in lol. Appreciate you keeping it classy, and the /laugh i made sure was followed up with the /shrug cause it seemed we could’nt get a solid place to duel lol. GG’s and i was the asura thief in black/red!

IOJ-Raganarkz – 80 Asura Thief [HARD]
IOJ-Bouttobuffitup – 80 Norn Guard[HARD]
http://www.hardcorepwnography.com

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Diamond.1093

Man i got so outplayed that you needed to laugh on me, kitten guys. Probably wouldnt have laughed had you know that 10 mins later you’d get kittened so hard while camping our spawn huh. 2nd screenshot was what we wiped of you.

Attachments:

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Agriope.4523

Dear all-white Charr on CD from the [ola] guild,

If you do /beckon and /laugh spam so hard, then run away so fast that you ride the lightning off a cliff to your death… Imma /laugh at you every time. Thanks for the badge and rare though!

#ProfessionalNomad

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Diamond.1093

Also, to the IoJ warrior with the white afro, Good fight even though we were rudely interrupted by VP.

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

IoJ, you will learn to love the flame ram.

Attachments:

[KRTA]
Maguuma

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

I’m just gonna chime in here randomly and say I’m jelly of your matchup
\(Q___Q)_/

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

IoJ, you will learn to love the flame ram.

Like dis???

Attachments:

….. And Elementalist.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Man i got so outplayed that you needed to laugh on me, kitten guys. Probably wouldnt have laughed had you know that 10 mins later you’d get kittened so hard while camping our spawn huh. 2nd screenshot was what we wiped of you.

I have explained before. Maybe you didn’t understand or something, but we will always target you and vice versa.

Btw.. Is that the correct second screen shot cause all i see is the IoJ zerg there and your in CD right? Maybe wanna check that out.

Had some good fight with you guys tonight. Took us a couple of attempts to find out who is doing your damage, but we did.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

(edited by Snow Ghost.6817)

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

He’s referring to the laughing part. We don’t mind immediately being targeted and jumped like 7v1. Just the emote bit is a slap to the face.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Diamond.1093

Oops wrong screenshot 2nd haha. My bad.

Attachments:

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

I’m just gonna chime in here randomly and say I’m jelly of your matchup
\(Q___Q)_/

But…you are against the server of easy kills.. GoM..

I’m jelly of you.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

umad brolis?

Attachments:

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

He’s referring to the laughing part. We don’t mind immediately being targeted and jumped like 7v1. Just the emote bit is a slap to the face.

I think this unfortunate laughing incident arose from a previous encounter with you guys that might have skewed, one of our guy’s, usually level head into typing the /laugh.

I will endeavour to eradicate this behaviour from our ranks immediately.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Will do the same. Apologies if we have ever emoted on you fellows. A few of us can get a bit hot headed.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

We took your advice BP, flame rams!

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

SIC why cant we be friends? :’(

love
the snowman at cragtop

Attachments:

[Wake] main driver/GL

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Agriope.4523

the snowman at cragtop

someone killed you in snowman form? that’s just wrong. almost as bad as killing someone as a yak :[

you will be remembered. never forget.

#ProfessionalNomad

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

that [TIME] engie at our keep keeping it contested was a real pain in the kitten till we dropped road markers everywhere

….. And Elementalist.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Coma Kid.5184

The Coma Kid.5184

Will do the same. Apologies if we have ever emoted on you fellows. A few of us can get a bit hot headed.

/sit/sit/sit/sit/sit

I just outplayed you gwyndor you baddie!

Gwen Andraste – Human Elementalist
Nameless Accord [NA]
Your Cute [Babe] – Maguuma

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

We took your advice BP, flame rams!

<3 You’re learning! I’m glad it wasn’t a BP tower.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle