Kodash - Vizunah - Seafarers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

cant be fun playing in vizunah when you run all the time xD checked your twitch you were running from 90% all the time kinda booring-.-

Yeah..but this is the result when the opponent servers blob, we need to run for found the blob :/.

erm…

CoN wiped I heard 15v35 atleast once:)

numbers means nothing it all depends on how you play as a invidual if you can dodge right if everyone stay compact and do right skill at the right moment you just might win:)

a few weeks ago ZBs engaged 2 guilds they were zone blob together we were 40 and we won:) (ok 20 KoA supported us jaja but they died at one time-.-)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reann.9480

Reann.9480

As every time we raid, we recorded everything, and you can watch it here : http://www.twitch.tv/warlegend/b/466834996.

Entertaining to watch. Nice to see a guild group running with low amount of randoms. Seems you are also eager to engage regardless of the odds.

Aurora Glade – VII

in Match-ups

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

No I play at Kodasch and Iam always in Kodasch Ts when I dont roam alone.

Ah you dont press only Skill 1. You run the paintrain and spam also f1 erathshaker. Gz thats aewsome individual skill.

Grimkram [sS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

No I play at Kodasch and Iam always in Kodasch Ts when I dont roam alone.

Ah you dont press only Skill 1. You run the paintrain and spam also f1 erathshaker. Gz thats aewsome individual skill.

Somebody got hurt…
Come now, everything will be fine

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZenJii.7490

ZenJii.7490

There are no fiercer battles that the ones fought on the forums…keep going!

in Match-ups

dominik.9721

Nah Iam just laughing how SFR has changed. A few month ago they offend Elona Reach and Vizunah for running blobbs and for non present smalscale and now SFR runs bigger blobbs than Vizu and now its ok.A bit ridiculous.

But Friday is soon.

Grimkram [sS]

in Match-ups

DarkieDuck.9521

SFR doesnt blob, everyone knows this.

But no really, can we stop the you blob/no blob /blob blob talk?
Its been going on for months we should fight over something new.
Penguins perhaps?

Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Yes like sfr map yesterday. Your guilds blob together and even build carts in open field fight and still our pugs run over them every time.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Umad.7528

Umad.7528

Nah Iam just laughing how SFR has changed. A few month ago they offend Elona Reach and Vizunah for running blobbs and for non present smalscale and now SFR runs bigger blobbs than Vizu and now its ok.A bit ridiculous.

But Friday is soon.

And we laugh cause back then they told us it was it was the way wvw was designed and now we got the bigger numbers and everyone is crying gg.

Leader of
[dF]Driven by Fury
http://www.drivenbyfury.com

in Match-ups

dominik.9721

GG. And ypu didnt understand what i talked about. I dont cry. I just said that it is redicioulus that SFR offend other Servers 2 months ago for running blobbs. And since you run in blobbs on your own it is ok. Thats all.

Grimkram [sS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

I can name at least 5 guilds on SFR that run alone without commander tag to prevent PUG blobs . How many can you name from Kodash or VS ?

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

dominik.9721

Hmm You still didnt understand. So I quote for you again:

I just said that it is redicioulus that SFR offend other Servers 2 months ago for running blobbs.

Grimkram [sS]

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

I see. You seem to be hurt about forum trolling that happened 2 moth ago.
You must be new to this internet thing, huh?

in Match-ups

dominik.9721

“SFR doesnt blob, everyone knows this.”

Grimkram [sS]

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

Diagnosis confirmed, thank you

in Match-ups

dominik.9721

I just quote DarkieDuck. Thats not my own opinion take it easy.

Grimkram [sS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Minimap hidden, typical Vizunah <3

P.s. how am I gonna copy your super-awesome build of death if you hide your skills?

So you need to see the skills bars to recognize 4 of necro’s most used skills and weapons ?

Oh no sorry, I get it, you’re just trying to be funny…. Are you?

Good, now that you have agreed with me that hiding your skillbar is useless, the question comes spontaneous: why do it? Same goes for the minimap, but I can think of an istance where hiding it accomplishes something

On an unrelated note, Kodash map bloodlust is ours so don’t even bother getting it. Epic fights with Kodash and some VS there <3

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

DarkieDuck.9521

Hahaha
I shall quote someone aswell to help you dominik.

Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

SFR threads are disgusting as ever, doesn`t matter if they win or not, it`s either lots of whining or lots of bigmouthing… bad losers and worse winners. I highly prefer Vizunah`s style, they at least are classy about it.

I`m so eagerly awaiting the drama when the league hits and the same people here that are now so full of themselves complain about anyone who`s not in a major guild, about queues, about waiting times … just about everything.

Backflash anyone?

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

DarkieDuck.9521

I highly prefer Vizunah`s style, they at least are classy about it.

This is a insult to Kingface.
Please dont insult people!

Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

(edited by DarkieDuck.9521)

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

And buka members used to post things that weren’t trash 4 months ago, now they only QQ. I’m so eager to get rid of Kodash from this matchup. Been outmanned for 2h+ on Kodash bl and held the bloodlust for the whole time. @BestRoamingServer, /yawn

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

But… but I was appreciating XRKUN very much in this thread… so disappointed, Wolfheart.

Buka is no one man army with different accounts, we have individuals with opinions… Is it just easier for you to reply in such a manner when you see someone with buka tag posting? Poor try, you used to do much better as well, Wolf…

By the way, do you honestly disagree after reviewing this thread? Just read the highlights from Wemil, Hebril and Aikanaro…

Aah, it`s ok, I see you joined the dark side as well… Lemme rephrase in my own words: “Im so great, you are not! Hua!”

Anyways, gl & hf

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

(edited by Moon.6371)

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Just as buka is no one man army, neither is SFR. I think less than 5% of the active WvW playerbase posts here. Just saying, practice what you preach. Enough forum PvP for today.

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

“SFR threads are disgusting as ever…”, “…and the same people here that are now so full of themselves complain…”

I did word my post carefully, where did I say every SFR player is like that, it`s just the same 5% that make every SFR thread disgusting. I wasn`t even talking about any players or their qualities?!

Sorry, Wolfheart, do you have a bad day? Don`t put words in my mouth that I never said… I`m quite a bit disappointed cuz you seemed to be one of the few voices of reason, why so much hostility?

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

I actually had a good day, but nevermind! No words, no explanation, just love. Hug me Moon <3 Buka favourite enemy guild <3 (no sarcasm)

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

Love you, too.

Gl & hf

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pindah.1780

Pindah.1780

I can name at least 5 guilds on SFR that run alone without commander tag to prevent PUG blobs . How many can you name from Kodash or VS ?

Only 5 ?!!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZenJii.7490

ZenJii.7490

Only 5 ?!!!!

@Pindah Your name…do Lux Plena and Cursed Fleet ring a bell for you? If not, nvm.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Umad.7528

Umad.7528

GG. And ypu didnt understand what i talked about. I dont cry. I just said that it is redicioulus that SFR offend other Servers 2 months ago for running blobbs. And since you run in blobbs on your own it is ok. Thats all.

and im just saying back then they told us we were whiners and all and now we get more numbers and they offend us for doing the same thing they did but with more coverage:) crazy world isnt it:)

Leader of
[dF]Driven by Fury
http://www.drivenbyfury.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

thread is such a beauty btw the lonely runing guilds from sfr are : Con,Zds,Df,Koa,Osc,Noe,VG, Dorf,Iddq,Sparta /our new russian mates/,Opt, so your point we have a dozen guilds… That dont blob.But I will say it again you come full zone zergs on inner t3 keeps and want us not to blob and defend when you try to lag us out? really?

Btw I will be leading CoN raid on home map tonight if you want to prove me wrong join the map from 19 to 21:00 cet…I have to go to work later.. But after a boring week I need entertainment BF4 is fun but still beta and laggy you know…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

kodash forum warriors live in utopia where only kodash doesnt blob and kodash has the most amazing roaming groups
E : all i can is that 90% of sfr guilds wont blob if the enemy doesnt run 100 man blob. and off prime time i dont really care.

(edited by Covis.6037)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

I highly prefer Vizunah`s style, they at least are classy about it.

This is a insult to Kingface.
Please dont insult people!

Don’t get it wrong young padawan, the insult to me is to believe I’m on SFR.

However, compared to SFR forum warriors garbage threads, we can award the nobel peace prize to me.

(edited by Kingface.9781)

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Haha god this VM blob guild is hilarious.

in Match-ups

Posted by: VLNt.9862

VLNt.9862

VM’s raid was pretty challenging for OSC as i saw. They started good but they’re morale got down after few loses and didn’t engaged OSC after. But still it’s not a force to laugh at.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

This matchups wasnt so bad as it sounds in this Thread.

I had good fights in 1vs1, 1vs2, 2vs3 or 4vs4 Situations.

Great Respekt for the Charr Engi from WIPE, good playing i thought our fight would go years, but then unfortunately kodash came in.

Have fun!

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

/sigh

Stop breaking their hater-delusions by saying such things… VS is the evil while their beloved server’s doing even worse.

That’s like the story about good hunter and bad hunter. The bad hunter sees something moving, he shoots no matter what while the good hunter sees something moving, he shoots aswell but he’s a good hunter.

The aficionados would recognize the reference.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zowie berner.7098

zowie berner.7098

But Friday is soon.

and so is kodash complaining about blobbing and calling themself the best small scale server, but yesterday they had the most blobs on viz bl the whole evening?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

So in my eyes kodash is far away to be the best small scale server, but this doesnt matter, every server has good and bad people playing on it and in kitten everyone must blob sooner or later to defend or attack a Keep or Tower with many defenders in it.

All things are part of WvW, small scale, blobs (zergs), 1vs1, Thief ganksquads and so on, i see even gvg is part of WvW since stomps get point.

So none can and will change the playstyle of any server (i mean the people on it), you can criticize them for that, but not blame them for the style they want to play.

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Love you, too.

Gl & hf

I know you don’t really mean it

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ninestrings.2815

Ninestrings.2815

I want to thank both kodash and vizunah for the match-up. KoA had so much fun with you guys. I’m not trolling or joking.
Even if you were blobing (for us more then 40 ) , you were a challenge and we enjoyed dying and winning.
I want to thank for the guilds that we encounter both on kodash side ( EoW, BAN..) and those on vizunah.

For those who suspect that we run 5000 mega blob, we don’t. We run between 20-28 per raid , sometimes even less.

Keep on the good work !

[KoA] Ninestrings , raid leader.

[KoA] Raid Leader – SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

So the big fight now is between VS and Piken for the 2nd EU place.

I think next week Piken is going to get us or VS. It’s going to be interesting.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Binxoo.4592

Binxoo.4592

Thank’s Kodash for this matchup, u have some great player’s i crossed around.
SFR, i prefer not to talk about them, just running, they’ll just fight u if they are twice your number (except extremly few players).
See you around, kisses from the need for sleep.

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

SFR, i prefer not to talk about them, just running, they’ll just fight u if they are twice your number (except extremly few players).

Did you even win any real fight?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Binxoo.4592

Binxoo.4592

Did you even win any real fight?

I did, i sometimes follow lead, sometimes defend towers, whatever, nothing u can understand it seems, cya.

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

Thank you for the matchup, SFR and Vizunah. Good luck for the coming matches and special thanks to all the KoA`s who bowed when downing a certain asura necro on suicide mission.

Also, Wolfheart, im serious, in a manly and platonic way of course. By the way, I think we still haven`t met roaming, we should do that next time. I guess Kodash will become the punching bag of gold league instead of silver league`s superhero.

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elanesse.4310

Elanesse.4310

“So in my eyes kodash is far away to be the best small scale server”

Small Scale is not possible against blobb servers like vizunah or sfr. Everytime we ran with a 15 man guild sfr blobb wiped us with 50 people. Everytime I tried to make a decent 1 vs 1 against a sfr.. 4 of his friends joined him and killed me 5 vs 1. Last but not least many times after such 5 vs 1 or 50 vs 15 sfr kids jumped and danced on the dead. No honor. Disgusting.

Vizunah blobbs too, but I never saw such arrogant behavior at their server.

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

“So in my eyes kodash is far away to be the best small scale server”

Small Scale is not possible against blobb servers like vizunah or sfr. Everytime we ran with a 15 man guild sfr blobb wiped us with 50 people. Everytime I tried to make a decent 1 vs 1 against a sfr.. 4 of his friends joined him and killed me 5 vs 1. Last but not least many times after such 5 vs 1 or 50 vs 15 sfr kids jumped and danced on the dead. No honor. Disgusting.

Vizunah blobbs too, but I never saw such arrogant behavior at their server.

There is a guy complaining in DE forums that he was camped at spawn by 4 SFR.
Aint that smallscale enough?

Nothing seems to satisfy you

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

If an enemy blobs (stacks almost everyone in the map in a single spot) you simply avoid it and cap camps/attempt to steal towers. If the enemy has more numbers than you then it simply sucks for you but please don’t call anyone blobbers because they interrupted your non-organized duel. lol.

@Moon no we haven’t, I find myself posting on the forums more than playing WvW right now. If you don’t want to arrange anything (I asked Zumy earlier and he said you don’t do these things) we can simply choose a borderland and see if we meet there Keep in mind that not only I suck, but I’m almost always alone or duo-roaming and you guys are a little more

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

Nice, looking forward to it. Our numbers are completely random, everything between 1 and 6-7 is possible. I`ll add you ingame and hit you up via pm, so we can meet at a quiet place.

Well, I`m Bookah`s failbob no. 1, so nothing to be afraid of.

See ya, enjoy your matchup.

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash