Kodash - Vizunah - Seafarers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Implying you wont get picked apart by Piken Square.

They won’t, they already bought half their zerg power

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Yep Mighty, of course =)

but the “just” make all the difference: Canadian doesnt want to come (a warning msg on a QC guild: We do not care of french guilds e-dramas) because before Vizunah french guilds were divided a lot more, and had many dramas. I understand them.

Then the other speaking french guys are swiss, belgian etc, but same timezone. Understand i find good that SFR is strong, as a WvW focused euro server. What i find insane is that you continue to make them come, again and again, and thoses numbers are made to counter imaginary canadians. Or just to win. But stacking too much people to create a serv like JQ for example is just so overkill. It will just make us sleep less… and imbalance.

If it’s too easy for you and too hard for every others servers, the league will be ridiculous to play. My last hope is that new players come to help us, and Vizunians wake up, because yeah it’s not good ingame atm.

As you said yourself Troma.
Old SFR learned not to underestimate Vizunah

These are just reactions to your past actions .
So in a way, you must congratulate yourself, Troma.

You created Vizunah, but indirectly also created it’s Nemesis: SFR.

Did you think about that ?

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

You are one of the old SFR advised wolf i talked about. I think it’s the pure truth. I didn’t created Vizunah myself by the way, but i know my role in all this.

I think it’s epic in so many ways, but that’s why i wanted a glorious battle for the league. Thats why i’m a bit sad for the massive stacking.

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: Demannu.2805

Demannu.2805

Dont worry Troma there will be glory for your zergs wiping on our zergs, on top of others zergs. Alas Russians did it once and we will do it again with your morning zerg, Vizunah shall fall

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Maybe Vizunah will fall. But as long i will live on this server, as long as the Grand Cross alliance will work on this server, as long the Vizunians won’t give up we will NOT let you beat us like this ! we will NOT surrender ! we will NOT fall like a dead leaf on the floor !

With your posts you are just giving me fuel for my wrath ! Hear me, Seafarer’s rest, we will fight like LIONS even if it’s look over ! Heya Vizunah ! read thoses guys, already thinking we are finished. This is only the beginning !

Prepare yourself for the greatest VS resistance you ever seen.

Attachments:

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blacksmoke.5792

Blacksmoke.5792

The reason why we are second is not due to number, we already showed you that our power is in never giving up and fighting to help the server till the end of the matchup.
And as Troma said, we will fight to the end (at least those who care about the server :p).

Blâcksmoke lvl 80 Elementalist
Jornàda Del Muerto lvl 80 Thief
Vizunah Square server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

Maybe Vizunah will fall. But as long i will live on this server, as long as the Grand Cross alliance will work on this server, as long the Vizunians won’t give up we will NOT let you beat us like this ! we will NOT surrender ! we will NOT fall like a dead leaf on the floor !

With your posts you are just giving me fuel for my wrath ! Hear me, Seafarer’s rest, we will fight like LIONS even if it’s look over ! Heya Vizunah ! read thoses guys, already thinking we are finished. This is only the beginning !

\o/ \o/ \o/
About time.

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

About kitten time!
It’s on!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Troma honestly ? you had the pvd and off time you now dont have it at least in not such great numbers as before…. You gonna call new call to arms or what? and since when cats and rats can fight like lions?
And say I am arrogant yes I am,I was tehre fighting when everybody left I was there 8 hours a day training new people and now this is the fruit mate, you had fun when Anet destroyed old sfr … Now is your time to die. And I will tell you again noone fear VZ even in the back it was just the time zones… Now you meet server that is organized and with good tz’s and superior guilds… As for piken ripping us GG really? which piken guild will beat Zds. Con, Osc ?not to mention VG DF Koa and others?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

but im still the same person as many many months ago just I don’t respect a server that don’t go out of their keep and today you got some respect back you splited into teams and sfr had some tough hour or two but we pushed you slowly back and regained +480:)

but atm the only server I want to fight is piken square they are claiming they are better I really really wanna own them<3

Omg +480 against door ? Gz mate !!

after you rage quit..

how many times did you push sfr border at around 12:00?

this is what you did.

first you moved in all groups to kodash borderland made it paint raid and vizunah fast except bay so you ticked good:)

then you made 3 squads and started attack same towers 24/7 and you kept coming wiped you more than 10 times and you just keep coming at lowlands we farmed you for 15 minutes someone throwing banner on the lord 24/7

wtf is wrong with vizunah atm xD you enjoy running from war camp 24/7?

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Demannu.2805

Demannu.2805

That is what i am looking for Troma, bring that kitten on !

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loklen.4980

Loklen.4980

it’s only the beginning, vizunah never give up !!!!

(edited by Loklen.4980)

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

that’s the spirit:)

maybe I haft too use my omjegas again<3

in Match-ups

Blacksmoke.5792

We will never give up , we will “destroy” your server for the … fourth ? time. :p

Vizunah Square server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loklen.4980

Loklen.4980

but we’re fairplay for one time, SFR won against vizunah

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morthan.5439

Morthan.5439

Looool some real RP kitten going on here)) But no mater the hate, I thing we all need this to reignite the spark between our servers so we can once again fight with the passion we once used to. Glad to see Troma back in the game and in front of VS lines (sup mate ). The only thing negative is that there will be massive lag and probably queue issues, but nothing we can do about it (points at the ANet scrubs!).

@Troma – we expect nothing less mate, nothing less

Norn Guardian
Circle of Nine [CoN] / http://c9-gaming.eu
Augury Rock[FR]

(edited by Morthan.5439)

in Match-ups

Blacksmoke.5792

Sorry I was too enthusiastic :p.

anyway you deserve to be in the first place now and don’t expect that we won’t try to take it back before the leagues :p .

Vizunah Square server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Be ready for the greatest CTA of all times.

To glory !

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

DarkieDuck.9521

We will never give up , we will “destroy” your server for the … fourth ? time. :p

For the record, you havent destroyed our server once..
All credits go to ANET for destroying our server

Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Yep Mighty, of course =)

but the “just” make all the difference: Canadian doesnt want to come (a warning msg on a QC guild: We do not care of french guilds e-dramas) because before Vizunah french guilds were divided a lot more, and had many dramas. I understand them.

Then the other speaking french guys are swiss, belgian etc, but same timezone. Understand i find good that SFR is strong, as a WvW focused euro server. What i find insane is that you continue to make them come, again and again, and thoses numbers are made to counter imaginary canadians. Or just to win. But stacking too much people to create a serv like JQ for example is just so overkill. It will just make us sleep less… and imbalance.

If it’s too easy for you and too hard for every others servers, the league will be ridiculous to play. My last hope is that new players come to help us, and Vizunians wake up, because yeah it’s not good ingame atm.

@ Troma I understand watt you are saying but we have been there. It was very hard to tell to people to keep upgrading and scouting when they say “Why? Latter VZ will come and will take our towers.” I always told to them that we suppose to play the better we can wen we are in the map, latter if we don’t have anyone to defend, and our towers will fall, it’s not our fault, we did the best we can.

This was the main reason I opposed so much to the “Let’s play for fun not for points” or “Let’s go down tier”, because people understand this like we should not defend anything, and making a really bad example to the players.

The true is that we can play for points and having fun at the same time. If the others have better players or coverage, and get more points, it will be fun also, because we have done our best.

This is not me talking when we are wining; this is me talking when we are losing in the past also.

I don’t understand why you are blaming people to make SFR stronger. You say you try to recruit people to make VS stronger. My prediction is that when the league start the queue will become horrible, I hope the players on my side remember watt is good play, and have fun, because having fun is watt make people come again and again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

To all new players in SFR please read watt Troma says. This is the true VZ. Be prepared, the league will be a complete different game. Only the points will mater.

Last not least, don’t underestimate other EU servers, and of course American servers if we have to play with them.

Please if you are not a regular player of WWW, maybe the league is not the best time to try it, just remember that maybe you are in the queue or in the map, just taking space.

This thread is HOT, HOT, HOT. We don’t need insults to get things spicy between us and VS:)

(edited by Mighty Ice Arrow.9268)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morthan.5439

Morthan.5439

Norn Guardian
Circle of Nine [CoN] / http://c9-gaming.eu
Augury Rock[FR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hiei.8697

Hiei.8697

Yep Mighty, of course =)

Troma, I respect you and respect the guild [run] (and, if there is still the guild [MN]), but I don’t respect the server Vizunah..

You are now “crying” because you can not win against us, because we now have better coverage than a few months ago.. when we were a server “medium” and you a server “very hight” that we beat us (almost) always, there was no problem for you! Now we have the same forces, and you started this drama ..

The problem is that you play only in the hours 1:00 to 6:00 AM .. the rest of the time you fight against you to use first an AC!

This is what i mean.. why “resistance” and not “attack”?

PS: I never believed that you would not have tried to win the league

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

I’m not crying, read slowly each of my posts, i think all is clear

You are mixing things, medium and very high doesn’t mean anything; the WvW focused people of a server are the true meaning. VS has a lot of PvE people too. SFR is specialized in the WvW for europe.

We have not the same force at all (currently), i have battle reports of commanders and informations everytime, and i witness it myself ingame. I won’t answer your wrong taunt No Entry, this is a shortcut, a defensive part of what u doesnt like of VS, not the reality.

I say resistance because this massive stacking never seen before will put naturally us in resistance mode !

Less talk, winter is coming.

The calm before the storm.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hiei.8697

Hiei.8697

Your mates “crying”

And no provocation on my part.. only the sad reality.. why do you think that I respects the guilds [run] and [MN]? Because 90% of the time I see them turn on their own and not within your blob..

Try playing “like a guild” in prime time, try to do a little less reliant on AC.. is a nice game, play it!

and I repeat: I respect you and I say these things just because I want to have fun

in Match-ups

DarkieDuck.9521

Whats this talk about this “stacking” anyway?
Pretty sure we had more active guilds on the old SFR before it almost got killed by free transfer.

Only thing that changed is our coverage,

Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Fine, you can deny you are doing easy mode by stacking all this in the same server. There is no rules for this. You can think hard there is canadians too, it won’t make it true, old ennemy. All people playing on VS would like to really have canadians to help in fact, oh irony.

See you in league ! do not mistake, i’m not anger or something like this. I just find stacking all thoses countrys and guilds on one serv is insane

The game is 24/7, Arenanet makes the rules not us, yadda yadda whatever Vizunah said to justify when they had massive numbers and won ez mode boring matchups and whatever all of your server mates are already crying about

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elanesse.4310

Elanesse.4310

This thread is not really informative. It is full of people who find themselves awesome (“I am on the best server and you are not”) and who cares that Russians are on sfr and Canadians on Vizunah?

The problem in WvW is that you can’t tell who is the best “roaming” server since Sfr and Vizunah have more active WvW players than others servers and both get many points through night capping (with players from Russia/Canada or people who need no sleep or are unemployed?)

You can only estimate which guilds are good on the basis of rankings as http://www.gw2gvg.com/leaderboard/eu/20/9/2013 :

In September Con and Option from sfr were rank 7 and 8, Valar Mortghulis from vizunah on rank 17 and VII from Kodash rank 1. On the basis of these data you can not say that sfr is the best server.

The Server with the most guilds in the Top 20 was in September btw Aurora Glade.

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

How cute. You seem to assume that gw2gvg.com has any relevance in WvW…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Since when are monotag paintrain zergers who run with 20+ “roaming guilds” and since when are these of any importance for measuring a servers qualification as best roaming server?

Funny.

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pindah.1780

Pindah.1780

This thread is not really informative. It is full of people who find themselves awesome (“I am on the best server and you are not”) and who cares that Russians are on sfr and Canadians on Vizunah?

The problem in WvW is that you can’t tell who is the best “roaming” server since Sfr and Vizunah have more active WvW players than others servers and both get many points through night capping (with players from Russia/Canada or people who need no sleep or are unemployed?)

You can only estimate which guilds are good on the basis of rankings as http://www.gw2gvg.com/leaderboard/eu/20/9/2013 :

In September Con and Option from sfr were rank 7 and 8, Valar Mortghulis from vizunah on rank 17 and VII from Kodash rank 1. On the basis of these data you can not say that sfr is the best server.

The Server with the most guilds in the Top 20 was in September btw Aurora Glade.

This man is a genius.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holm.7058

Holm.7058

This thread is not really informative.

You’re not making it better…

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

This just in: server matchup threads oughtta be informative

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

@Elanesse.4310

well bring 25 of your GvG core against? who shall we put up to the test?

40 Zbs?

sorry GvG is sadly pretty much dead and most guilds are focusing WvW now.

the best server is the one with most coverage not too many pugs but not too few the server with big guilds enough to stand its ground against others maybe 2-3 guilds running 30-35 and smaller support guilds maybe. also teamwork very important.

in Match-ups

Holm.7058

Good fun today on vizunah border, now those were some good large scale battles, thank you vizunah and kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aikanaro.2609

Aikanaro.2609

Blobbing in VS bl today was insane, I’ve got like 1k+ kills and 230 bags in no time. Thank you WL and VSS blobbers, sometimes you weren’t blob at all, and I appreciate that, but most of the time your maneuvers were so funny and so blobby. Like 30 zbs + 5-10 randoms are not good enough against your 2 raids 1v1, in equal numbers, no, you have to blob us and then run away diyng.
Thank you unnamed Kodash blob, you was awful in quality and fuken amazing in quantity. Really, so many people in 1 place, even Vizunah today have had 2 separete groups.
Cheers, Troma, I like your posts, and I want to face you ingame, not on the forums. Show me your spirit!

ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slashpaf.9250

Slashpaf.9250

Blobbing in VS bl today was insane, I’ve got like 1k+ kills and 230 bags in no time. Thank you WL and VSS blobbers, sometimes you weren’t blob at all, and I appreciate that, but most of the time your maneuvers were so funny and so blobby. Like 30 zbs + 5-10 randoms are not good enough against your 2 raids 1v1, in equal numbers, no, you have to blob us and then run away diyng.
Thank you unnamed Kodash blob, you was awful in quality and fuken amazing in quantity. Really, so many people in 1 place, even Vizunah today have had 2 separete groups.

I’m not going to argue with you on who is blobbing the most, but as you said, WE tried to separate our raids, as SFR had only one big raid with Zbs/Zds and followers, like Kodash had. You were pretty much the same number as Kodash, the only thing was that you had a 30+ guild raid core, as they had only PuGs.
As every time we raid, we recorded everything, and you can watch it here : http://www.twitch.tv/warlegend/b/466834996.
As anybody can see, you mainly have a full map raid rolling faces on keyboards for more awesomeness.

Vizunah Square

(edited by Slashpaf.9250)

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

your kinda wrong.

there was zbs not gonna tell how many and 5 randoms then we had Sparta own raid we always run splited:)

cant be fun playing in vizunah when you run all the time xD checked your twitch you were running from 90% all the time kinda booring-.-

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Slashpaf.9250

Seems someone has grown a pair of balls on forums…
Gratz on that

Vizunah Square

(edited by Slashpaf.9250)

in Match-ups

Holm.7058

It started out with us and sparta and when most circumstances we were in required teamwork, especially against kodash we had a tendency to stick together. When sparta ended their raid we were lone force and a lot of pugs came to orange sword to get into the action. I had great fun and it was nice to see a classical style guild raid from wl!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pindah.1780

Pindah.1780

cant be fun playing in vizunah when you run all the time xD checked your twitch you were running from 90% all the time kinda booring-.-

Yeah..but this is the result when the opponent servers blob, we need to run for found the blob :/.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Not looking forward to the start of leagues, queues will be horrible and the chances of organising decent guild groups low- going to have to just make do with the people who are there or risk losing the match up in the first couple of days by standing around waiting for guild members to get into the map, refusing to tag up, and ignoring the mass of PUGS that will be swarming around.

Of course, coverage will win in the end, but I’m hoping for some decent battles unlike this week which has been very quiet for the most part.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

Posted by: viksab.8109

viksab.8109

‘jus’ do it – over night.

Awesome night; thanks to the Kodash Community!

in Match-ups

DarkieDuck.9521

As every time we raid, we recorded everything, and you can watch it here : http://www.twitch.tv/warlegend/b/466834996.
As anybody can see, you mainly have a full map raid rolling faces on keyboards for more awesomeness.

Im sorry but i dont see any blobbing.
Tho i must say the advertisements on twitch.tv are getting better

Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

I’m not going to argue with you on who is blobbing the most, but as you said, WE tried to separate our raids, as SFR had only one big raid with Zbs/Zds and followers, like Kodash had. You were pretty much the same number as Kodash, the only thing was that you had a 30+ guild raid core, as they had only PuGs.

Minimap hidden, typical Vizunah <3

P.s. how am I gonna copy your super-awesome build of death if you hide your skills?

in Match-ups

Slashpaf.9250

Minimap hidden, typical Vizunah <3

P.s. how am I gonna copy your super-awesome build of death if you hide your skills?

So you need to see the skills bars to recognize 4 of necro’s most used skills and weapons ?

Oh no sorry, I get it, you’re just trying to be funny…. Are you?

Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

Wemil should be a comedian. Complains about “hiding in keeps and blobbs”, while SFR runs in 50+ and the only thing they can do is pressing Skill 1.

At this moment Vizunah is a lovelier oppenent who spent more time in fighting in smaller groups than SFR.

Go Pug-Commander you are my heroe!

Ah sry forgot my heart.

<3

Grimkram [sS]

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

Wemil should be a comedian. Complains about “hiding in keeps and blobbs”, while SFR runs in 50+ and the only thing they can do is pressing Skill 1.

At this moment Vizunah is a lovelier oppenent who spent more time in fighting in smaller groups than SFR.

Go Pug-Commander you are my heroe!

Ah sry forgot my heart.

<3

I do hope your not a sfr player because that would mean your not in ts.

we run hammerstun m8:) and it proves to me that you are very blind too and not a good opponent if you cant see all our warriors guardians hammer stuns:)

vizunah may run skill 1 because I pretty much never see a field from them a example from a t2 bay.

we were dpsing the inner gate when they suddently came out we did quick regroup with deathwall on our left all vizunah were caught because nobody of them had stability(scrubs lol)

quickness/static then hammerstun 60 bagz thank you:)

and some tombs then regroup and dps the gate again:)

and btw if your a commander or your commanders don’t see when a bomb is gonna be dropped they need to learn to see it especially if they are guild players maybe that’s why your being wiped 24/7? meh 30v70 vizunah and we wipe em if they just run skill 1 lol.

if they just run skill 1 you haft to understand all you need is a static and quickness and bomb on them quick regroup with frozen on regroup quickness again and drop the bomb again and its done if they just run skill 1 because they wont have any stability or shout xD.

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

DarkieDuck.9521

Did you enjoy the dream?
I hate it when my alarm wakes me up

Seafarer’s Rest [EU]