KtowN vs Magummybears & Yaks Bend Riders

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amhaving.3165

Amhaving.3165

I never thought I’d say this, but I miss you guys.
T2 not as fun. :p

Yes, I would assume moving to T2 is a MAJOR FAUX PAS!

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

T3 is the last tier that isn’t 24/7 megablob zerg party. I like being able to press a button on my skill bar and have the skill go off. Although RAM/CL learned that the counter to me running glamour is to put so many people in one place that I can’t get feedback to go off.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

You’d think that if a certain number of people on a map kills a server, anet would allow less people to join maps…

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

our lone oceanic commander will probably drink himself into a coma this week.

We held onto our borderlands, and after 8 hours of more map bouncing/loot collecting then I can count, we flipped a waypointed SM and Kains’ keep in EBG whilst they looked the wrong way.

So if that’s an indication of the rest of the week, my liver may yet survive.

Holy kitten Bony posted on the forums ^ 0_o

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Suralin.3947

Suralin.3947

I miss the fights with [PYRO] & [D|ERP} already. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to fight you guys anymore unless you move up to T2, which is unlikely, because from the looks of things, we’ll be staying here in T2 for a long time.

DragonBrand – Terror Gaming [TG]
Fer Aline – Thf; Suralinta – Rgr; Alyra Va Tel – Ele; Mer Aline – War

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I miss the fights with [PYRO] & [D|ERP} already. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to fight you guys anymore unless you move up to T2, which is unlikely, because from the looks of things, we’ll be staying here in T2 for a long time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Weren’t you in RE?

Used to be, yep.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: hyyangoz.6195

hyyangoz.6195

As most in KN know that we [Meow] will be Xfeering today. its been grate being part of KN. i wish every1 in KN best of luck.

Gandalf Teh White [Meow]- Fort Aspenwood

http://meowguild.com/media.html

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Props to the guilds with a spine that are staying on Kaineng to bring the heat in T3. There have been some awesome battles today, thanks for the fun in Mag BL this morning [XF]!

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I agree with Tsarazi. I like how this tier is right now and I hope enough of Kaineng remains to make it happen.

I also find it mildly humorous that all the PvF accusers are now PvFing and Flame Baiting in the tier 2 thread and ours is nice and calm. HM.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Agreed. I’m hoping Kain stops losing guilds and stays near their current strength… You guys are a lot more fun than DB (2.0) and have a large but not absurd oceanic population now.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

I also find it mildly humorous that all the PvF accusers are now PvFing and Flame Baiting in the tier 2 thread and ours is nice and calm. HM.

The same thing happened with SoR and its forum warriors like Covenn. For months, Blackgate had to endure SoR’s trolls accusing BG of PvF. Then, when SoR finally left and entered T1, the T2 thread (BG v TC v KNG) was one big happy love fest…while the T1 thread become a cesspool.

Maybe Calvin and Covenn are the same person…

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gatharin.2674

Gatharin.2674

Finally we have a match that isn’t decided by the end of reset weekend. Looking forward to more great fights with both Kain and Yaks!

Maguuma WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xephyron.4702

Xephyron.4702

Any score update?

in Match-ups

Gatharin.2674

Score Update. All servers own basically their entire borderlands in this image.

Attachments:

Maguuma WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I’ll throw in a voice for KN I suppose though I was planning to sit it out this week. KBL was a roller coaster this weekend. Every time we got it back and I’d rally the “ok now lets get it defended” I didn’t get through the sentence before everyone left the map again. PYRO zerg was counting on this happening as then you guys would come back and flip it all blue. Effective though, so good work guys. I was the frantic [Ai] necro doing everything I could to get yaks walked and camps kept.

Now that CO and MEOW are gone our showing will be more realistic for the rest of the week.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

Posted by: PBruce.4507

PBruce.4507

RAM/CL, you guys gotta allocate your numbers more efficiently. You had huge numbers on our borderlands but waste it on just a few of us at west keep tonight.

This thread is 99% Maguuma. At least Dragonbrand had trolls.

C’mon YB, talk to us! Kaineng, too, I guess. As long as you don’t act like TC.

/hug

It’ll be ok.

Like that?

Weren’t you in RE?

Yeah … but we were there just to fight on field, not to pvdoor. We still are learning.
Anyway, really fun fight vs [PYRO] and [Derpp].

MvM Guild – Sorrow´s Furnace

(edited by PBruce.4507)

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I’ll throw in a voice for KN I suppose though I was planning to sit it out this week. KBL was a roller coaster this weekend. Every time we got it back and I’d rally the “ok now lets get it defended” I didn’t get through the sentence before everyone left the map again. PYRO zerg was counting on this happening as then you guys would come back and flip it all blue. Effective though, so good work guys. I was the frantic [Ai] necro doing everything I could to get yaks walked and camps kept.

Now that CO and MEOW are gone our showing will be more realistic for the rest of the week.

Your NA showing was still alright, took PPT lead for a little while at least. And you might still have the best night crew? So this could be a pretty even match, unless Meow was the last of the night crew.

RAM/CL, you guys gotta allocate your numbers more efficiently. You had huge numbers on our borderlands but waste it on just a few of us at west keep tonight.

Yeah … but we were there just to fight on field, not to pvdoor. We still are learning.
Anyway, really fun fight vs [PYRO] and [Derpp].

Well that’s fair enough I guess, but I suspect there were better fights elsewhere. We had 5-10 people vs your X until that PYRO group showed up.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kubb.9764

Kubb.9764

Well that’s fair enough I guess, but I suspect there were better fights elsewhere. We had 5-10 people vs your X until that PYRO group showed up.

red = dead….. c’mon you mags know this already.

Asura

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I don’t think you guys killed anyone in my party I was one of the staff eles that kept trying to sneak up to you and nuke you, but you guys were so clustered up that my meteor showers hardly did anything

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kubb.9764

Kubb.9764

I don’t think you guys killed anyone in my party I was one of the staff eles that kept trying to sneak up to you and nuke you, but you guys were so clustered up that my meteor showers hardly did anything

wasn’t there, haha sorry.

Asura

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

KN still have night crew, although as mag’s noted, it’s more ‘elite’ (my words for specialized, or smaller)

:)

Anyways, it’ll be on par with this tier… we’ll have a more enjoyable and relaxed time. Although gotta say those 3 way SMC battles can get a little intense. You left my up and zerg ran right by me while I was standing at southgate inner (hammer war). Eventually someone was wiser and pinned me for the free pickens, I made it almost out. Kinda stood in inner for a few mins to think what the heck a warrior could do in there (not much). Till I was found.

GJ mags, and yb … was alot of fun even though we lost SMC in that battle, and gj to our commanders in training I had an absolute blast yesterday.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

…Mazergma. I thought we were usually weak at this time of day.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xephyron.4702

Xephyron.4702

I think more people come out to play when the match is close.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Well there were multiple karma trains run this morning on YBBL and KNBL with 0 resistance. All 3 keeps were taken each time and no one showed up to defend. Was strange.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sam Halleck.3156

Sam Halleck.3156

Some great fights @ fight club Yaks BL today, I would like to see more. PM me: Sam Halleck.
Short vids of pre-fight club fights:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXWxtTrp79k&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ThUxJhj6O8&feature=youtu.be
(sorry for bad quality)

Sam Halleck – Maguuma
Guild: [iLL] Illusion
Male Sylvari Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lycan Nibbler.1567

Lycan Nibbler.1567

Interesting… dont know who TRA are on Mag and why their players think its ok to hack into places they shouldnt be – is this how things are getting flipped so quickly?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Interesting… dont know who TRA are on Mag and why their players think its ok to hack into places they shouldnt be – is this how things are getting flipped so quickly?

Yes, that’s exactly why your citadel is blue.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Well if they are capable of hacking into the citadel…………

It doesn’t take any hacking whatsoever to get into the citadel.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Well if they are capable of hacking into the citadel…………

It doesn’t take any hacking whatsoever to get into the citadel.

So just using exploits then?

If jumping is an exploit, sure. I will talk to the guild leader because they might care, but I sure don’t. If you find someone visiting your citadel to be annoying, then kill them and move on. Me, I like to dance with citadel visitors.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Anyone can get up there. Jump up the hill, stealth in past legendaries. Done.

Next time TRA bring fireworks and campfire, maybe food and ale too, thats how its meant to be. For shame

~ Kaineng bringer of parties

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: luwe.1496

luwe.1496

I once saw someone use a treb in citadel against the northeast tower (eyrie) in the borderlands. Was I seeing it wrong or is there a place where you can put a treb in the citadel?

in Match-ups

Gatharin.2674

Score update for those who are stuck at work. We miss you

Attachments:

Maguuma WvW

(edited by Gatharin.2674)

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Lol. That’ll be all.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

This is not a hack and actually used to happen a fair bit in T2. Usually FA or TC were posting it. It’s funny and no big deal. Congrats on their craftiness. I’d try it but being one of those very un-thiefy toons, I’d get caught.

To All;

Fun match so far. It was good weekend of play. What sucks is I work 12 hour days usually during the week, so playing on weeknights can be a challenge. Our population is still settling, so not sure how we will fair when all is said and done. I am glad that we are able to bring balance to the tier however. There’s a lot of advantages to the reduced numbers. Feels a bit like “Old” Kaineng.

TC

in Match-ups

ghtchill.7613

Well there were multiple karma trains run this morning on YBBL and KNBL with 0 resistance. All 3 keeps were taken each time and no one showed up to defend. Was strange.

What time and time zone? I noticed even this past weekend I logged in at some points during the late morning/early afternoon (PST) and there were hardly any of us on the KNBL map, or any other map other than perhaps EB. It picked up as we got later into the NA West Coast prime time. I’m trying to get a handle on our newest coverage gaps.

TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

I once saw someone use a treb in citadel against the northeast tower (eyrie) in the borderlands. Was I seeing it wrong or is there a place where you can put a treb in the citadel?

A very small crack where siege block falls off.

Attachments:

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Ouch, I feel the squeeze from Mag and YB. Only KN on EB and KN BL and a struggle on both to fend off Mag especially.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

ghtchill.7613

Ouch, I feel the squeeze from Mag and YB. Only KN on EB and KN BL and a struggle on both to fend off Mag especially.

Want some Advil Judge dude? Is it that real pinchin squeeze in your side that soon moves to a massive headache due to the spike in your head? The devil it is!

TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

Where did Mags late night numbers come from. Left over from the bandwagon? We’ve been getting pummeled pretty good late NA the last two weeks. Last time around, I remember YB had the stronger late night and overnight crew.

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Where did Mags late night numbers come from. Left over from the bandwagon? We’ve been getting pummeled pretty good late NA the last two weeks. Last time around, I remember YB had the stronger late night and overnight crew.

Even against DB we did pretty well late night. Most of our people are west coasters that go to bed way too late.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

? when we dont have to spend time reupgrading our kitten on our bl we are able to go on the offensive

and the last 2 weeks against DB alot of us just took the week easy/off

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Even against DB we did pretty well late night. Most of our people are west coasters that go to bed way too late.

Guilty

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Want some Advil Judge dude? Is it that real pinchin squeeze in your side that soon moves to a massive headache due to the spike in your head? The devil it is!

Nah, I think it’s me about to throw in the towel and let Mag have EB…NOT!!!! :P

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Nah, I think it’s me about to throw in the towel and let Mag have EB…NOT!!!! :P

There are mag that play on EB?

in Match-ups

Posted by: fadswaffer.5140

fadswaffer.5140

The only thing I know about EB is GRUB!!

[PYRO] MAGUUMA
Necromancer | Warrior
NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS

in Match-ups

Posted by: luwe.1496

luwe.1496

^
World exp hehe

I expect Maguuma to take first place by end of the week. Hopefully Kaineng can adjust to the coverage holes left by big guilds and keep this Tier competitive. I don’t particularly care if we lose this week as long as everyone has relatively more fun. And so far, I’m having more fun than in Tier 2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

There are mag that play on EB?

Yes, we just pushed them off Overlook.

But you really need to acquaint yourself with the last match thread to read riveting accounts of daring do by a Maguuman in EB. Fascinating stuff.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Are you even trying Yaks? You too kaineng…