Official T6 Matchup: DH|SF|IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: stronnghest.1426

stronnghest.1426

ok before we start attacking each other for reals, yall sf stated yuo wanted to find atier where you belong, while you guys have a great reset night.You guys have better skill and numbers on reset to fill most battlegrounds, great. but if you aint keeping up with us on the week then you dont belong any higher.
Dh and IoJ have fought servers where we were outnumbered serverely and kept fighting.
You should show a bit more respect as we will also show the same.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

So Zelthios is the singular forum-warrior of DH then? Ah well, thread is still pretty civil into week 2, and I’m still enjoying the tier, hope DH and IoJ is as well.

Throws down gauntlet

Who are you to say I am not a forum warrior?! I do my best, how can you ask for more?

Seeing pulse stunned from the quick and vicious response, I decide to take action

Hundred Blades

What do you think of that? I thought so…

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Amadeas sounds mad

Nah just calling a spade a spade that’s all. I rarely get mad, you gonna have to step up your failtrolling to T1 tactics lil brother.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

The laughter in our TS when 7 of us wipe out 20 or more of your unskilled and weak players. EPIC laughter I say EPIC!
Lol especially when we wipe out the last 5 or so that run. The most common thing you hear in TS or the server mumble is guys commenting on how unbelievably squishy and just overall bad you guys are.
Sorry, it had to be said.

You realize that happens for every server, against every server, constantly in every match up, right? Its not even limited to this game, or even MMORPGs. Thats just PvP in general.

Communication is an advantage. Expect to win against PUGs and even guild groups that do not have voice comms. If you lost the encounter it would be more of a surprise than winning. Though, confirmation bias is a strong beast. OP, even!

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zelthios.5902

Zelthios.5902

Have to give props it to DH and IOJ, even though your servers are weak and the majority of your players arent very good skill wise your servers work well together.
On your own your servers dont pose much of a challenge so thanks for not making it boring.
Oh btw, bragging about your uber pvdoor skills is weak.

Heh, look at this guy – just lol
There is nothing more epic to watch than a 60 man zerg coming to take IOJ keeps in our BL and then getting pushed out by 15 people after 40 mins of extraordinary PvDoor skills with barely any supply/siege in the keep.
Or maybe that 20 golem zerg that didnt make it past the inner gate at IOJ Hills xD
Skilled and strong ? – keep up the good work SF !

The laughter in our TS when 7 of us wipe out 20 or more of your unskilled and weak players. EPIC laughter I say EPIC!
Lol especially when we wipe out the last 5 or so that run. The most common thing you hear in TS or the server mumble is guys commenting on how unbelievably squishy and just overall bad you guys are.

Hm? Arrow carts are involved i’m sure. Otherwise stay mad because I can wreck a 5 man group of SF on my own.

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigsal.7061

bigsal.7061

Are the number even at reset population wise? Pretty sure they are.
In eternal battle grounds are the numbers even on reset? Most definitely.
Yet SF rolls you trolls with ease and owns just about everything in under 3 hours and that’s why dh and loj team up.
I’m not complaining, its a good strat considering your players skill level are average yo sub par at best which is why you get dominated at reset.
Again I applaud you guys for not quitting and coming up with your server alliance and thank you again for the challenge.

you seem mad.

No not at all. Like I said I’m glad your servers teamed up and happy for the 3 hours of a challenge on reset.
Only have time to play Fri and sat if I’m lucky due to work so us having your servers on farm status after every reset is perfect for me. Thanks again ipj/dh.

StaR-SF
Crazyhorse

in Match-ups

Zelthios.5902

Amadeas sounds mad

Nah just calling a spade a spade that’s all. I rarely get mad, you gonna have to step up your failtrolling to T1 tactics lil brother.

You are mad It’ll be okay one day you’ll go back to t7 and stomp the kids again. I’m rooting for ioj to get 2nd this week probably wont happen but there ya go.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Seriously guys, stop trolling each other lol. Just ignore the obvious troll so we can keep this awesome match-up we have going.

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Amadeas sounds mad

You are mad It’ll be okay one day you’ll go back to t7 and stomp the kids again. I’m rooting for ioj to get 2nd this week probably wont happen but there ya go.

UMAD, nah bro UREALLY MAD. Calm down lil bro, you might get a win this week, gonna need more work on your nightcaps, maybe mommy will let ya stay up late and miss school?!

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Zelthios.5902

Amadeas sounds mad

UMAD, nah bro UREALLY MAD. Calm down lil bro, you might get a win this week, gonna need more work on your nightcaps, maybe mommy will let ya stay up late and miss school?!

I haven’t been in school in well over 5 years.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

lol Darkhaven is Out numbered on reset day atleast 4 to 1. The amount of people that SF has is amazing on reset.

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

in Match-ups

Zelthios.5902

lol Darkhaven is Out numbered on reset day atleast 4 to 1. The amount of people that SF has is amazing on reset.

thats when all the children on SF can stay up all night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: urbanevil.7145

urbanevil.7145

Have to give props it to DH and IOJ, even though your servers are weak and the majority of your players arent very good skill wise your servers work well together.
On your own your servers dont pose much of a challenge so thanks for not making it boring.

There is nothing more epic to watch than a 60 man zerg coming to take IOJ keeps in our BL and then getting pushed out by 15 people after 40 mins of extraordinary PvDoor skills with barely any supply/siege in the keep.
Or maybe that 20 golem zerg that didnt make it past the inner gate at IOJ Hills xD

Obvious troll is obvious… lol

IOJ-Raganarkz – 80 Asura Thief [HARD]
IOJ-Bouttobuffitup – 80 Norn Guard[HARD]
http://www.hardcorepwnography.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: cyranstar.3425

cyranstar.3425

Where can I get in on this DH/IoJ alliance?!?! Because the only thing I have seen when I am on (10pm-1am PST) is an SF/IoJ sandwich with DH as the filling….

lol, this! IoJ are opportunists in the best sense of the word. More than once I’ve seen them on the edges of the field watching us battle other servers for a nice shiny tower only to have them rush in at the last minute and steal the candy from the victor with a mad rush to the lord’s room. Or they rush in and start banging on the Stonemist doors that we had been banging on before we got pushed out (and vice versa) and they break through to inner as we are rallying. Both servers end up in SM battling the third servers lord for supremacy!

So, no…no alliance. Just battling the IoJ scavengers (and I don’t mean that in bad way, you guys are very good at what you are doing). IoJ’s are honey badgers and just don’t give a kitten, they just take what they want!

http://youtu.be/4r7wHMg5Yjg

More than once I’ve been the filling in that sandwhich. When we catch IoJ on their own we can usually push them back with sheer numbers. Just know that they will come behind and take everything we just took in an odd game of what’s yours is now mine.

SBI/Abys/Mes-Anyaleska, Engi-Scarlett Rogue, Guardian-Anyalyssa

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Ohhhh boy. I leave for a weekend and I return to find all that bickering about an alliance (that I thought we had left behind when DR dropped) in full force!

I was hoping that we could all get along! We were so good together in that first week…

In other news, I came across SF’s kitten Seven Mirrors! But don’t worry, mate. I’ve been watching your videos, because I want to know how to counter that build and the master behind it, and I’ve learnt a fair bit about it. Enough to feel confident enough to actually win a 2v6 against you, anyway… Heh.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Obvious troll is obvious… lol

Yup. Every server has them. Just ignore do not feed them and they go away. Or rather you give them less material to work with.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

in Match-ups

Posted by: urbanevil.7145

urbanevil.7145

Where can I get in on this DH/IoJ alliance?!?! Because the only thing I have seen when I am on (10pm-1am PST) is an SF/IoJ sandwich with DH as the filling….

lol, this! IoJ are opportunists in the best sense of the word. More than once I’ve seen them on the edges of the field watching us battle other servers for a nice shiny tower only to have them rush in at the last minute and steal the candy from the victor with a mad rush to the lord’s room. Or they rush in and start banging on the Stonemist doors that we had been banging on before we got pushed out (and vice versa) and they break through to inner as we are rallying. Both servers end up in SM battling the third servers lord for supremacy!

So, no…no alliance. Just battling the IoJ scavengers (and I don’t mean that in bad way, you guys are very good at what you are doing). IoJ’s are honey badgers and just don’t give a kitten, they just take what they want!

http://youtu.be/4r7wHMg5Yjg

More than once I’ve been the filling in that sandwhich. When we catch IoJ on their own we can usually push them back with sheer numbers. Just know that they will come behind and take everything we just took in an odd game of what’s yours is now mine.

Ding ding ding! Haha generally IOJ is out-maned (numbers wise) since I can remember, so we do what we can with what we got lol. Keep up the good fight’s SF and DH, it’s all love! And IOJ will fight down to the last man in most cases, it’s just how were built.

P.S.
Point Break is the greatest cinematic achievement since i was born! Im an 80’s baby, it does’nt take much lol.

IOJ-Raganarkz – 80 Asura Thief [HARD]
IOJ-Bouttobuffitup – 80 Norn Guard[HARD]
http://www.hardcorepwnography.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Alright so im gonna throw my two cents in, many of the IoJ people here will know me from in game. However i am loving this match up, and as said above IoJ wll take the chances to let the other team do the work while we come in and take it if we have the numbers or believe we have the skill to take it easily enough. Thats very true, we talk about it on TS a bit. Yet again im loving this match up, its not DH constantly zerging both us and DR now, DH has a competition which in my opinion makes this match up a bit more fair and even. Now SF has an AMAZING reset night and weekend, literally in all 4 areas of WvW with zergs. Bravo SF to you on that, but heres what ticks me about SF, this one minor thing. You’re complaining we are double teaming you. What do you all expect when you come out Reset night and F—- us both up badly? I mean come on, we need our revenge for that. IoJ was a top tiered server at one point, we have our tactics and strategies, we simply do not have WvW numbers, but Nomnomnomnom (Him, Starkk and Counter are all tied for best commander on ioj in my opinion) and other commanders have been looking to fix this issue, and im sure DH sees it a bit as well. We arent like 20 people in wvw defending against a 50 man zerg, we’re slowly gaining numbers during NA times to satisfy our Aussie and SEA counter parts. All in All, This has been an amazing match up so far, We arent double teaming you because we have an alliance SF, we are double teaming you because every reset so far you have F—-ed us both so hard we only have eyes for you the next week we see you all <33

Any who sorry for the unorganized ramble, just had to throw in my two cents to this :P

Back to camp flipping, take care you forum warriors

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Are the number even at reset population wise? Pretty sure they are.
In eternal battle grounds are the numbers even on reset? Most definitely.
Yet SF rolls you trolls with ease and owns just about everything in under 3 hours and that’s why dh and loj team up.
I’m not complaining, its a good strat considering your players skill level are average yo sub par at best which is why you get dominated at reset.
Again I applaud you guys for not quitting and coming up with your server alliance and thank you again for the challenge.

Mmm, may have to disagree with you there! SF have zergs in all 4 maps, IoJ try and hold EB and our BL whilst trying to push out in a 3rd but its all a struggle! You guys definitely have a much bigger reset population than both DH and IoJ

And i laugh at everyone thinking theres an organised alliance…
Its merely an disorganised temporary truce.

There have been times when DH and SF have attacked us when we’re outmanned… And other times when SF and IoJ have attacked DH. Yet you only see the SF guys bringing it up as something to complain about and to bag the other servers, just like our old DR buddies. Be real guys, find something else to complain about!

Fight on DIoJH<3

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

And the gap continues to close!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Props to that silvari ranger from IoJ on your bl for being awesome. You charged in every single time, even when those thief buddies of yours bailed. You sir, are a man.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Life.1576

Life.1576

Hm? Arrow carts are involved i’m sure. Otherwise stay mad because I can wreck a 5 man group of SF on my own.

lol yup,

I guess I shall dust off my fraps and start recording some more again…..
I am glad tho some of us can keep you well entertained ;] and im glad SF is full of rambo’s

LifeForce – lvl 80 Elementalist
Isle of Janthir – UnitaSumus (UnS)
http://www.youtube.com/user/LifeForcee14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Magi.8947

Dark Magi.8947

To the 25+ DH that went after mendons in EB earlier. Hope you enjoyed the wipe courtesy of IoJ from Commander Dark Magi of [Cast]. Really was a fun fight on both sides, dont feel bad though wiped SF at ogre watch shortly after :P. Keep up all the good fighting seems like this will be a fun week.

(edited by Dark Magi.8947)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

Truth be told, its not an alliance, its respect/friendship between 2 commanders from DH/IoJ. The only time I truly helped IoJ out was by getting DR out of T6 and I bet they are happy about that anyways. Maybe I’ll take kitten of me and Starkk pm to each other and show you what i mean. Just wish the GEN uplevel i was going to kill didn’t run :P

Reset means nothing when you lose what you worked for during the week. Shows you the power of SEA guilds/players on a server just like your reset guilds/players.

Edit:: the kittens there is screenshot , no clue was that was edited

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

SF try a bit harder why dont yas! LOL

After the breakout failing 3 times (twice getting the wall/gate down) You guys try for a fourth, catch us off gaurd and bring a golem and a lot more people, my god you lot make us laugh <3

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Zelthios.5902

Someone shouldve been recording that. SF just showed everyone how to lose a lot of gold and accomplish nothing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Someone shouldve been recording that. SF just showed everyone how to lose a lot of gold and accomplish nothing.

I took a lot of screenshots, don’t worry

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

SF Ranger from [TWW]:

Welcome to my hit list. Poor sportsmanship :/

Attachments:

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

bigsal.7061

Truth be told, its not an alliance, its respect/friendship between 2 commanders from DH/IoJ. The only time I truly helped IoJ out was by getting DR out of T6 and I bet they are happy about that anyways. Maybe I’ll take kitten of me and Starkk pm to each other and show you what i mean. Just wish the GEN uplevel i was going to kill didn’t run :P

Reset means nothing when you lose what you worked for during the week. Shows you the power of SEA guilds/players on a server just like your reset guilds/players.

Sorry but on reset when your on farm status and lose everything in around 3 hours each server has the same amount of players out there and even with your alliance your servers get rolled.
During the week you guys pvdoor and make up the lost ground.
Reset shows who the powerhouse is and in this matchup where all 3 servers field the same amount of players and you get dominated.
Unless your trying to tell us you guys are out manned at reset.

StaR-SF
Crazyhorse

in Match-ups

Zelthios.5902

Sorry but on reset when your on farm status and lose everything in around 3 hours each server has the same amount of players out there and even with your alliance your servers get rolled.
Reset shows who the powerhouse is and in this matchup where all 3 servers field the same amount of players and you get dominated.

^mad his golem rush failed

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

SF pulling out the big guns, using their 15 omegas to take our keep! You lot showing a lot more fight than last week, lets see if you guys can hold this power the whole week, or if your server will succumb to coverage gaps.

Couldnt help but sit back and laugh at our inevitable demise when we saw those golems head to our keep.

To bad you guys had to ruin it and try and spawn camp us, kitten poor sportsmanship guys
Just dont complain when we flip your borderlands every night this week again, DIoJH will win <3

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

bigsal.7061

Either way I couldn’t care less about who wins at the end of the week as long as we continue to dominate your alliance on the days I have time to play.

StaR-SF
Crazyhorse

in Match-ups

Zelthios.5902

Either way I couldn’t care less about who wins at the end of the week as long as we continue to dominate your alliance on the days I have time to play.

Lol You don’t

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

if by dominate you mean omega golem rush the weakest server when theyre outmanned and let DH flip your towers youre doing a great job at it

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

bigsal.7061

Sorry, still at work. 14 hour shifts kill my game time during the week.
Keep up the qq though tears for fears..its keeping me entertained.

StaR-SF
Crazyhorse

in Match-ups

Zelthios.5902

Sorry, still at work. 14 hour shifts kill my game time during the week.
Keep up the qq though tears for fears..its keeping me entertained.

Why would i be qqing? you failed at taking our keep with all those omega golems.

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

At least we can drink our sorrows (uehuehuheu) away ty CoSA

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

bigsal.7061

if by dominate you mean omega golem rush the weakest server when theyre outmanned and let DH flip your towers youre doing a great job at it

Why did the matchup reset ? Sorry, I missed out on that golem stuff but I’m sure dh will help you take it back so don’t get so upset over it.
I’m sure the golem guys are just goofin around with you.

StaR-SF
Crazyhorse

in Match-ups

Zelthios.5902

Why did the matchup reset ? Sorry, I missed out on that golem stuff but I’m sure dh will help you take it back so don’t get so upset over it.
I’m sure the golem guys are just goofin around with you.

I’m from Dh so I fail to see how you think I’m crying we’re in the lead now.

in Match-ups

And DH takes the lead!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

my only question is who paid for all that?

Attachments:

Hi

in Match-ups

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

At least we can drink our sorrows (uehuehuheu) away ty CoSA

Rofl!
It was part of my evil plan to get you guys drunk we can kill you guys easily :p
mwahahahaha

ALSO

PNOY GUILD!!! COME JOIN SF <3 WE HAVE ADOBO AND LUMPIA <3..ALSO MAGIC MIC

Basic Banjo

in Match-ups

…..and on that night the Great Lord of the Flame Ram was pleased.

Seriously though, that took entirely too long.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: NGE.5904

NGE.5904

ALSO

PNOY GUILD!!! COME JOIN SF <3 WE HAVE ADOBO AND LUMPIA <3..ALSO MAGIC MIC

I rarely comment on this forum but lol this made my day. PNOY, we also have Kare Kare and Crispi Pata. Everything is on Banjo

Julia Heartfilia/Lucy Littner/Erza Ayatsuji
CoSA/TBoLiLag
Sorrow’s Furnace

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.1965

Zen.1965

TL;DR: …….. Srsly stfu ppl. I’m saying this to my server (SF) as much as I am to anyone else.

I was STOKED to see the atmosphere in the match up thread once we hit T6. It was like a breath of fresh air after the joke that was T7 match up thread(s). I’ll be kitten if this degrades into the kitten PvF bullkitten the last one did.

I don’t want to encourage server drama and kitten so I’ll address this entirely to SF (with much kittening <3 guys). What the KITTEN did you expect? We’ve been working on server-wide coordination since Tkittening8 and from daykittening1 we’ve been bringing up the insanely crippling vulnerability that is our coverage from (liberally/roughly) 1AM server time – 10AM server time. It was and still is (painfully now) KNOWN that what will halt our tier climb is coverage within that area.

On reset can we rain down some hell-spawned storm? Of course. Can we destroy through the weekend? Yes. But we also have lives, we also have jobs, and those obligations call at the expect time where we don’t have coverage (and this coming from someone that’s up til 5-7AM server time on weekends, 1AM server time on the week days in WvW). We bring the storm on weekends even though there are many server and guild events that run in cohesion (yay coordination) on the weekend. In this tier, we secure a healthy lead, and watch it bleed/die during the nights of the week when we can’t rock the coffee until 2 in the morning.

Does it suck? Yeah. Does it turn off a lot of people for whatever reason so that our primetime during the week is low? Yeah. Is it something we’ve had to experience lately? No, because though we got hit hard at night in all the tiers, we could get enough of a lead in the prime easily to negate those night gains.

Is their an alliance between the other servers and they work against us? Who the kitten cares? They play smart, they are opportunistic. The attack the path of least resistance first as to offer them a strong foundation to attack the competition. This isn’t an alliance, it’s intelligent play and I’d do the exact same thing. IoJ wants second, DH wants to minimize the SF threat. Their goals overlap and as such their actions appear coordinated even though they’re purely self serving. Don’t kitten about it in the forums, please.

Another subject: Skill. Don’t kittening bring it up please. I have fought many skilled that I respect both small and large scale. I’ve also fought many that I was like “omg too much glass shattering” on voice chat. We as a server need to understand our large group tactics, zergballing and such, is nothing to be proud of. Our experience near the end of our stay in T8 should have made that more apparent than anything. Instead of kittening about it, learn, adapt, and overcome.

I’m tired of these kittening complaints. We WANTED a fight. We WANTED to lose. We WANTED to be forced to see where we are weak. And yeah, it sucks that server transfer to our server is so steep and that oceanic crews are pretty much settled for the most part. The coverage gap is a kitten HARD problem to fix…. But even given all that, can you honestly say you haven’t been challenged? Can you honestly say you haven’t had epic fights? Isn’t this what we wanted?

I SERIOUSLY hope that we as a server can continue to HONOR the RESPECTFUL and APPRECIATIVE atmosphere that both DH and IoJ worked to create on our arrival here. Please do not kitten on my parade when it comes to this.

Keep up the good fights and (hopefully) the development and respectful atmosphere this match has provided (for all servers involved). I have nothing but love and respect for all of you on DH and IoJ. I have absolutely no problem taking my time to enjoy this.

[Shin]
SF
Frosura master race

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

TL;DR: …….. Srsly stfu ppl. I’m saying this to my server (SF) as much as I am to anyone else.

BAM, he speaks the truth

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Posted by: Life.1576

Life.1576

lol xD
No hate tho, it’s really been a fun time since sf joined us with all the golem zergs and such, makes the game more ‘intense’ which im sure most of IoJ fellow players will agree with me on

LifeForce – lvl 80 Elementalist
Isle of Janthir – UnitaSumus (UnS)
http://www.youtube.com/user/LifeForcee14

in Match-ups

Zelthios.5902

in Match-ups

Posted by: lilcoffeebean.3149

lilcoffeebean.3149

Very nice video. I haven’t seen too many decent staff ele wvw video’s before. Most of them have been boring where X person sits on the back line or oriented around tower defense. It was nice to see someone a bit more aggressive even if you are an IoJ =P

To this thread in general. I don’t know what everyone is complaining about and quite frankly I don’t care. All I can say is I have enjoyed this match immensely (though reset is rough) and have had some memorable small scale battles specifically with SF. I can’t see names but I won’t forget the PVP guild anytime soon and I believe the other was ND. I’ve encountered more small scale coordination than any wvw I can remember (though I’ve been gone two months XD) and was pretty impressed with the small scale parties with the fore mentioned tags. Now while everyone is busy bragging about individual skill, I will comment on that too. I have not had any 1vs1 that I survived or died, that made me think wow….that player was amazing and all this “I’m a kitten” is rather irrelevant as one player does not win WvW nor is this spvp. Also this is the internet, anyone can talk and make up anything. Do like the quoted user and provide a video putting your skills on display for all the world to marvel at.

Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion.
Let’s not bicker and argue over who killed who.
Lilcoffeebean~Yak’s Bend~Perfect Dark [PD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

TL;DR.

Every time I see a post that starts with “To the _Servername_Player” I skip it. You guys wonder why IoJ is quiet on the forums? It’s because you all talk enough. There is no alliance. Just a Harhar Troll guild. IoJ has been struggling long enough to earn a moment of fun I think, rolling from t1 down to this (thanks anet & the transfew debacle). IoJ didn’t work together with DR in what t4? Or was it 3? 5? I dont remember. But we couldn’t come together against the mega servers then, don’t get silly and think we’d do it now with SF and/or DH depending on the conspiracy theorist. IoJ is chillin down here in this tier. Just some bros having fun. That’s all.

Before you take offense, I will say that I appreciate the match up. Don’t mind Starkk. He’s a good lad. And sadly for most of you not on IoJ, Starkk has 99% of the Pacific players at his bidding. Call it pvdooring if you must. I call it “defend more, and stop expecting us to only take the keeps/towers you occupy”. IoJ is and always will be the Oceanic server. Sorry. Just the way it is.

You guys are a blast. Don’t be silly with the server alliance nonsense. There isn’t one. We hit DH just as much as SF. We’re just a little more tactical about what we do as we don’t roll HUDURZURGs. Just some dudes, playing as other dudes, and dudes playing as chicks as real life dudes, that drink beer.

We’re here for fun. I hope you all are too. We’re effing sick of servers with 3x our population. This match has been the best in over 4 months for IoJ in terms of “lol”.

Good games. Have a laugh. We don’t cry about your primetimes rolling our maps, so stop crying about oceanics rolling yours. It’s sad. We haven’t been in first place since January. And we don’t really care. We’re in it for the fun. And this last week has been pretty dang fun.

Let’s keep it up.

/salute

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

(edited by Crimson Magdelana.9024)