Piken/Elona/Seafarer's 2-08-2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

SFR EB is mostly pugs only, sometimes guilds raid there but not that often. If it happened so early, i think they didnt have commander or any1 to organise it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Some interesting stuff on EB last night. Interesting enough after a point both SFR and elona began making silly mistakes. Your organized raids ending around 9 PM UK time or what? After around that time it was pretty much a loot-bag fest for us (i got almost an entire stack of support tokens), and not because we were far superior in numbers or tactics but because your blobs in EB were acting the-opposite-of-smart.

There is no organised raid on EB for us. It’s -mainly- PuGs coordinated by our EB commanders. Most of the time works out good… but there are moments when…oh well

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

Some interesting stuff on EB last night. Interesting enough after a point both SFR and elona began making silly mistakes. Your organized raids ending around 9 PM UK time or what? After around that time it was pretty much a loot-bag fest for us (i got almost an entire stack of support tokens), and not because we were far superior in numbers or tactics but because your blobs in EB were acting the-opposite-of-smart.

is this a guild raid leader speaking from eb?
that’s weak xD on our prime time we have most pugs going eb so all guilds can have a focus on borderlands we want these good guild v guild fights:)
and yes that means all good commanders are in borderland so eb is a bit fail -.-

still working on getting a good eb guild in there to beat the kitten outa you<3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grezko.7950

Grezko.7950

Well in all fairness you do have some guild raids in EB, unless you do not call 15-20 ppl from the same guild a guild raid. Both SFR and Elona are lead by commanders each time we fought (SFR usually has bigger numbers grouped around a commander and a bit better movement). So the excuse “they are all pugs” is not really valid here. Anyway some good fights for us .

Officer of Executed [EXE] from Piken Square.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Well in all fairness you do have some guild raids in EB, unless you do not call 15-20 ppl from the same guild a guild raid. Both SFR and Elona are lead by commanders each time we fought (SFR usually has bigger numbers grouped around a commander and a bit better movement). So the excuse “they are all pugs” is not really valid here. Anyway some good fights for us .

@Wemil,
We don’t have good commanders in EB?
Just naming a few, Hjerim, Kresh, Shadow, Bozzo…you (my apologies to some others names missing here). They are not good?

@Grezko,
We had some problems in EB last night, the main one was people are not stacking at commander, we have 1 hour queue and 25 people on commander. I bashed them as usual; some noobs tried the trash talk with me as usual to, normal. More people gathered and we had sorted some of the problems.
No one is trying to convince you from anything. All people know that EB is pugland for SFR. If you don’t know it, it’s you problem (I play there from start 99% of the time).

Some of us know watt was the biggest problem last night in EB, but that isn’t to discuss here, or in open chat.

Now that I have made our “mea culpa” maybe it’s time to the server that plan attacks with catas wen they can see the tower as a treb inside that will destroy the catas (yes I’m talking about two attacks to Durios) do the same. This is quality commanding/playing?

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

Seems like the current lead + patch has turned SFR into a PvE server for today :-)
We aplogise to our respectable enemies.

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

mighty if you had been online prime time you would see hjerim and other commanders don’t do much prime time commanding for sfr xD

and yh we got in eb sometimes maybe on Saturday sunday ecl doing guild raid 25+ or eb guild doing 30 farm raid in eb for slack and easy badges<3

when I raid maybe got 5-8 con running with me most con don’t like eb because of too easy badges and farms:)

same for other guild commanders its never entire guild running in eb because all pugs are centered there but that’s server tactics:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Ahah)
Sounds sick.
I’ll try to follow these rules, fighting vs GD, coz i respect them. Never saw you without tag, that shows only your weakness. But rules.. it’s for Big boys

Hi, are you new here?

That just made my day

Are you?..

Ah, I see, April 10 first post, so indeed you are.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

Internet researchers have clearly demonstrated that forum activity is the only correct benchmark for proving seniority in a video game.

(edited by Grok.6714)

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

You just couldn’t resist ruining sarcastic exchange, could you

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

Tehnically I didn’t really interrupt anything, since adding more sarcasm to an already sarcastic exchange actually increases it’s sarcasm level.

PS: It’s a curse

in Match-ups

Posted by: Huge Name.9574

Huge Name.9574

Big Thanks for people from the SFR guild [UD] & [ECL] for some Very Fun duels tonight!

HBQ [Hero]

Huge Baby Quaggan

Piken Square

(edited by Huge Name.9574)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rich.1528

Rich.1528

Any guild up for gvg, 20vs20, 15vs15? Whisper me or send me an ingame mail. We still have thursday and friday time before rest free.

Richmond
Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

If you can’t win, or even worst, start to lose a 4vs1 and run away (when you are the “4”), use mesmer ulti Moa to win ! Well, that was kinda ugly to see, but still funny ^^

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

(edited by Truebanana.5936)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moira Dryade.6498

Moira Dryade.6498

Let me see.

You are german. Check.
You rage a lot. Check.
You quit. Don’t check … at least here in the forum.

Please let me ask you about your formulas here.

I’m a german because of what? Because of I can add 1+1 and I’m not afraid of to say that the earth is not flat?
I rage? Making a point is “raging a lot” for you? Are you serious? Really?
I quit? If you say “staying away” means “I quit” then you are right (nothing about the forums).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

We’ve woken up this morning to find the entire eb and most of the bls completely blue.
Even to the extent of our keep (and presumably Elona’s) being fully upgraded to T3, complete with waypoint.

There has to be something seriously wrong with somebody so obsessive about a game that they will spend all night stacking the deck like that.

Just saying.

(edited by Contiguous.1345)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

We’ve woken up this morning to find the entire eb and most of the bls completely blue.
Even to the extent of our keep (and presumably Elona’s) being fully upgraded to T3, complete with waypoint.

There has to be something seriously wrong with somebody so obsessive about a game that they will spend all night stacking the deck like that.

Just saying.

I guess, some Ex-Elona now on SFR wana show how powerfull they are now, nothing serious, highly motivated for a week, but the hotter the flame the shorter it will burn

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in Match-ups

Posted by: cazza.6078

cazza.6078

After they were humiliated by Vizunah for the x time they really want to win this match.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

Just saying.

Everyone needs a hobby.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Contiguous.1345

I guess…

It’s just kinda disappointing. I’ve hear several Piken players say how ‘not fun’ this match is and judging by our numbers, many have gone off to play with the new PvE content instead.

It’s a stark contrast with the match last week with Desolation, where we also got trashed but at least you felt it was a fair win. They fought well and decently.

in Match-ups

Bogey.5423

I guess…

It’s just kinda disappointing. I’ve hear several Piken players say how ‘not fun’ this match is and judging by our numbers, many have gone off to play with the new PvE content instead.

It’s a stark contrast with the match last week with Desolation, where we also got trashed but at least you felt it was a fair win. They fought well and decently.

I am having fun all alone in Eternal Battleground. No need to run a long way to get some fights. I do see your point though, it can be frustrating to play when ganked by superior force at your doorstep.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Contiguous.1345

It’s always possible to have fun in WvW, one way or another – that’s why I keep playing.

But the point here is that SFR are behaving like the brat kid on the block that plays too rough and eventually nobody wants to play with.
Eventually, they’ll be left to sit in their towers alone because no-one can be bothered. Call it a win if you like.

in Match-ups

cazza.6078

It’s because Viz wiped the floor with them last week. Seems they need it for their ego.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

After they were humiliated by Vizunah for the x time they really want to win this match.

Humiliated for the X time? must be smoking some good stuff.

It’s because Viz wiped the floor with them last week. Seems they need it for their ego.

So it isnt drugs, just rage?
Let the rage flow…we want more of it!

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

cazza.6078

It’s not me who cares. You?

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

Actually quite the opposite. There was too little drama and tears aroudn here, so yesterday at the server meeting some people went: hey let’s spice things up a bit. Slack in prime time and cap in nightime – this should provide us with quality drama in an otherwise stale game.

And judging by the posts here, we achieved our target.

Thanks for the support guys :-)

in Match-ups

DarkieDuck.9521

Yes judging by the posts you made you clearly don’t care.

Ticking 600+ is a bit overkill tho, kitten night/morning/prime cappers!

Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

cazza.6078

Actually quite the opposite. There was too little drama and tears aroudn here, so yesterday at the server meeting some people went: hey let’s spice things up a bit. Slack in prime time and cap in nightime – this should provide us with quality drama in an otherwise stale game.

Thanks for the support guys :-)

Were you the guy with the speech defect?

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyialo.6532

Tyialo.6532

Thx for the fights yesterday on SFR BL. There wasnt much ER players, maybe PvE day?! Hope to get some fights this week against ECL and GD.

Greetz!

Tyialo – Mesmer/Warrior
Guildlead of Menelya[Mya] – Piken Square
www.menelya.com

in Match-ups

cazza.6078

Just saw it on youtoube. You’re getting better.

in Match-ups

Bogey.5423

Are you really sure? I call kitten on you. Count the number of posts that made your “target of achievement”.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

DarkieDuck.9521

Are you really sure? I call kitten on you. Count the number of posts that made your “target of achievement”.

We in tier 1 out of 5 of the achievement.
Give it some time, people are still waking up :p

Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aevis.4061

Aevis.4061

Well today’s status is the expected outcome from what we experienced during yesterday’s evening on Elona. We were outmanned on every BL for pretty much the entire prime. Once Piken took our T3 keep on homelands, we were down to a couple camps already and what was left on EB.

With our guild raid of 10-15 members, we tried to make the best out of the situation but wiped in seconds to [VII] or [GH] as soon as they saw us. Can’t blame them, would’ve enjoyed some longer fights tho. Still got a few bags here and there and I enjoyed the T3 keep fight, albeit we lost it at the end.

Elona Reach [DE], Tamok [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Well today’s status is the expected outcome from what we experienced during yesterday’s evening on Elona. We were outmanned on every BL for pretty much the entire prime. Once Piken took our T3 keep on homelands, we were down to a couple camps already and what was left on EB.

With our guild raid of 10-15 members, we tried to make the best out of the situation but wiped in seconds to [VII] or [GH] as soon as they saw us. Can’t blame them, would’ve enjoyed some longer fights tho. Still got a few bags here and there and I enjoyed the T3 keep fight, albeit we lost it at the end.

Ofcourse, when we face any enemy that outnumber us they don’t leave us alone either. And I don’t blame them, they are our enemies. The fight at Garri was intense though.

Also shoutout to Za Drots. Thank you for the GvG yesterday. Spasibo vsem

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

OH MY GUARD!!! kittenS!!!! Stop trash-talking.

Guilds that was playing nonblob, continue.

Other forum warriors can wistle in my skin dagger hole.

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyialo.6532

Tyialo.6532

Are there Guilds up for 20vs20 against us? Nothing officially, just sparring and train matches. At this moment we don’t get the WvW buffs and just want some pratice.

Just pm me or some of my leads; itchy.6340, wombatpanda.8165, Sanatobi.4237

Greetz

Tyialo – Mesmer/Warrior
Guildlead of Menelya[Mya] – Piken Square
www.menelya.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silinsar.6298

Silinsar.6298

To the TDA thief and his warrior companion some minutes ago on ER border… be careful whom to provoke

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

Spasibo vsem

A word of advice: You should say “Vsem spasibo, vse svobodni” instead.

xD

Nah, I’m just kidding, that would be kinda trolling. Just couldn’t resist.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trashbob.2743

Trashbob.2743

Here a small movie with my new build!

just some roaming in EB but it was fun

more footage will come for sure!

enjoy!

Effendyr | lvl 80 Warrior | http://www.twitch.tv/con_tv | Circle of Nine

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Just saying.

1st – Yesterday at 23:00 there are 10 people from ER in EB, they have abandoned the map and moved to BL’s, including they are dominating in SFR BL (talking about points), when I left we started to cap PS map, but I don’t think they have many people to;

2nd – Before your start talking about night capping I recommend you to consult millennium site before came he and say rubbish (how do you think PS is still fighting 2nd place with ER?);

3rd – Noted, next time you abandon a map we will sit in our corner of the map killing rabbits.

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Just saying.

I guess, some Ex-Elona now on SFR wana show how powerfull they are now, nothing serious, highly motivated for a week, but the hotter the flame the shorter it will burn

Next time dont let 10 people defend EB map and move all people to BL, at 23:00!!!!????

I bet I’m going to see some posts from ER saying how great they are because they defeat SFR in is own BL

Dont worry with our flame, just try to beat PS, because they in front now. Dont worry with SFR according you and VZ we are dead.

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

…, just try to beat PS, because they in front now. Dont worry with SFR according you and VZ we are dead.

Why? If they make it to the 2nd then only because you attack us, before you attack them. Shurely not, because they stand a match vs Elona without help. The only reason I would see to finish in front of Piken is, to help RS to go ahead of them. But 1st RS do not need that help, and 2nd german servers are more rivals than allies

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

cazza.6078
August 07, 2013 08:23

how did they wipe us?

we slacked Saturday sunday giving vizunah square a 30k lead. we push Monday to Wednesday TOTALLY dominating eb and borderland and they prepare a hugh push when we were tired at Thursday?

how did we get owned? vs commanders have personally quoted they enjoyed the whole week of good fights they were sad most guilds of sfr decided to slack whole week if sfr planned a big operation it would have been a win but we fought for the morning to tick as high as possible.
so Q-Q more xD.

how about I counter it with piken square and elona reach are bloobing 2 guilds on every borderland to desperately try to bring in +300 points ?

you say you don’t care about points but you blob like kitten while sfr guilds play with numbers of 20-35 you go for 40+ that’s a fail.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dominik.5162

Dominik.5162

…, just try to beat PS, because they in front now. Dont worry with SFR according you and VZ we are dead.

Why? If they make it to the 2nd then only because you attack us, before you attack them. Shurely not, because they stand a match vs Elona without help. The only reason I would see to finish in front of Piken is, to help RS to go ahead of them. But 1st RS do not need that help, and 2nd german servers are more rivals than allies

laughed so much on this
Piken will make it to the 2nd because they are better in this match up than Elona, nothing else.

Iliaz
Team Aggression [TA]
Immortal Kingdom [KING]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torben.5946

Torben.5946

“Problem” is, that SFR has decided to play to win. A few weeks ago, everyserver who play for points where a no-go in sfr-minds. Today they focus on gaming for point – e voila, that the result.

Best example of the new sfr-spirit:

This is a 24/7 open world PvP where people should run what they think works better. All those honorable stuff don’t worth anything. If you run with small number – that’s your problem, you don’t cap at night/morning – that’s your problem, you don’t build arrow carts – that’s your problem, you never run with a tag – that’s your problem, if you get bombed in a second – that’s your problem too.

But it is still possible to have fun even if i play honorable… Only to win against a server that is dominated by this not-honorable spirit isn’t easy – or even not possible for ER. Nevermind; we will stand our ground as little as it might be.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torben.5946

Torben.5946

laughed so much on this
Piken will make it to the 2nd because they are better in this match up than Elona, nothing else.

Of cause, and if sfr will be 1st, they are the first because they are the best in this match up. That the logic in a point game. The team with most points is the better team.

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

We started and ended the match as rank 3. Not the worst place to be, and not the worst in our history. By beating BB at Rank 4 last week and Jade at Rank 5 second last only Deso – which seem to recover some to strength – is left to be a thread to stay at rank 3 But yeah currently we are not in the mood to grab for a higher rank

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

Sure, you don’t fight to fight us..whatever…you have your reasons.
Still doesn’t explain how on earth a dead server can make you tick less than Vabbi during the day.

Considering that, I’d say that you might have bigger problems than motivation.

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

Necromancer, at work

Zombie Square vs Zombies Unrest vs Elona could be a fun match next week, if we do not forget that SFR is our enemy, while Vizunah is only a friendly opponent.

(edited by Dayra.7405)