Luna.9640

Q:

Hello People.

Let’s rock.

Piken/Far Shiverpeaks/Drakkar 14/6/2012

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Can I ask from what original match-up Tier u guys coming from?

Cheers and gl!

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups

Numbers along the left hand side indicate previous position.

Good luck to everyone this week!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

lets have some fun

(so bookmarked to find that thread easier xD)

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups

Numbers along the left hand side indicate previous position.

Good luck to everyone this week!

Tyvm!
Just ended WvW though, that skillag for a small server like ours is just too much for me to handle ^-^

Enjoy!

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

I’m so sorry FSP, we got AG but I was truly saddened when your tag wasn’t there but Millers.. :<

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaiYun.3147

MaiYun.3147

I’m so sorry FSP, we got AG but I was truly saddened when your tag wasn’t there but Millers.. :<

Hopefully we got chance to meet you both next week

in Match-ups

Posted by: BloodyB.4320

BloodyB.4320

Easy badges! Yupiii! ^_^

Guild Leader of the No Limit [RuNL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Drakkar were a lot of fun to fight last time we fought them in fairness. Was months ago but still. Anyway hope you have a fun week FSP.

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dane.9480

Dane.9480

In imho FSP is a a bit overmatched in this setup … but it might just be me :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaberen.4325

Gaberen.4325

So far this matchup have been fun, and hoping for some more in the next couple of days.
Just a quick question is any of you guys in TDS, because im hoping for some more fun duels.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pastafarian.1642

Pastafarian.1642

You mean both servers team up aginst FSP? “Lets get the weaker server”

Not a HoT copy owner

in Match-ups

Dane.9480

You mean both servers team up aginst FSP? “Lets get the weaker server”

Nope

Last week we was rank 16.
In that setup we got our “censored” kicked. But the allmighty random anet thingy made us rank 13 this week.

So …I kinda think that makes us overmatched :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jensch.9527

Jensch.9527

i’m looking forward to fight FSP again, very fun and fair matches last time we met.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

GG Anet…
Looks like another crappy week for FSP

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

I guess its still a little early to tell if the matchup is going to be fun. It was decent earlier this evening, though a little weak presence from FS at least on Drakkar border (noticed outmanned buff a couple of times).

The only thing I can hope for is that Drakkar are a little less… German… than other German servers. Building arrowcarts in an offensive situation when outnumbering the enemy only make that enemy loose respect for you. Especially if you loose the fight. That make us laugh as well. No offense. German and French servers has damaged us all.

in Match-ups

Dane.9480

It seems that if you are “high” ranked you have to beat you openent real hard to rank up.
If you are are “low” ranked you have to loose real hard to rank down.

FSP got ganked for for 2 weeks and are still ranking up … so please …players from FSP go offline …play something else ..go out in the sun …just do’nt play WvWvW …then maybe …just maybe in a couple off weeks we’ll meet someone we can beat :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kansloos.4329

Kansloos.4329

Had a blast today on Piken Square border! Some nice fights and some good matchups till now, hoping that i will stay nice the whole week! Thanks Piken and Drakkar for a nice evening!

Chelios BoeddhaBear – Guardian
The Glory of War [GoW]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: JoxerNL.3752

JoxerNL.3752

I had some fun fights thusfar!
Thanks for those guys
/greetz from Piken

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rich.1528

Rich.1528

I liked this reset, nice openfield battles, good blobs, only a few ac’s. Nice action at Fsp border.
Some good fight’s on Piken border after. Was confused when saw huge amount of fsp guys running away to jumping puzzle through all map
see you

Richmond
Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mnl.8146

Mnl.8146

Ahhh yet another week of being farmed, how lovely.

Two weeks ago Gandara/AG.
Last week Blobbadon (AM)
And now we are getting farmed by PS.

25 ticks for FSP as we speak, gg anet. Time for yet another week of PvE! Srsly, this new matchup is system is proving to be horrible for FSP.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

I feel a bit sry for that night :S
normally we (Piken) is trying to keep as much as possible of the own stuff and has to fight big blobs from 60 ppl with 20 ppl at night.
Its interesting to be the “big” one for a week.

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xelonir.5921

Xelonir.5921

Well, the first night of this matchup is over, and it looks like it is going to be even worse than last week.

So let me be the first to congratulate PS on their clear “victory” this week.

All that is left for us is trying to have as much fun as possible and getting as many lootbags as possible from them – and hope that ANet finally starts to see that the only thing their oh-so-great new matchmaking system does is driving people on the lower side of the ranking table out of WvW.

(edited by Xelonir.5921)

in Match-ups

Posted by: BloodyB.4320

BloodyB.4320

Had a blast today on Piken Square border! Some nice fights and some good matchups till now, hoping that i will stay nice the whole week! Thanks Piken and Drakkar for a nice evening!

You are really interesting in “field” battles. Thank you, GoT and other FsH guys for yesterday’s fan. I have to noting that you have a very good co-ordination with each other.

If u want, write PM to me(BloodyB.4320) and we can choose the same border with u.

Let’s just no more 8 superior carts on the gate of the Hills. It’s really annoying >_> We would like to turn quaggan’s(frog) elixirs and portray the French.

Guild Leader of the No Limit [RuNL]

(edited by BloodyB.4320)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nivam.2386

Nivam.2386

Never faced Piken so far, but I’m really looking forward to it. Last time I met FSP it was quite fun!

Actually we’re intending to get into this GvG thing, so if there’s somebody that would like to introduce us and give us some chance to learn, hit me up (guess we’re just able to do some 10vs10 stuff)

@ Gaberen: I’m not in TDS but I will do some duels during this week, I guess we’ll face each other

Greetz from DL, have fun this week

Thief of Insert Evil Name [ASAP] / Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: lindstroem.3601

lindstroem.3601

Ahhh yet another week of being farmed, how lovely.

Two weeks ago Gandara/AG.
Last week Blobbadon (AM)
And now we are getting farmed by PS.

25 ticks for FSP as we speak, gg anet. Time for yet another week of PvE! Srsly, this new matchup is system is proving to be horrible for FSP.

The problem is that there are too many sissies on our server, stop playing and flooding the forum with their tears.
The new matchup system is fine. You still can have enough fun and with the new rating system you dont have to win such a matchup to have a positive outcome.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wartna.8671

Wartna.8671

The problem is that there are too many sissies on our server, stop playing and flooding the forum with their tears.
The new matchup system is fine. You still can have enough fun and with the new rating system you dont have to win such a matchup to have a positive outcome.

I do agree there are a lot of kitten on FSP. That is not the reason why we’re ’’crying’’ though. for example, we have NOTHING in EB right now. Everytime we try to take something Pikens zerg come’s in and kittens us up. We can’t take ANYTHING cause they will just woop in and wipe us. Because of that more and more players are leaving WvW, maybe for good. I don’t find that in any way challenging, positive or fun.

Far Shiverpeaks
Kalevala [KALE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: street.2176

street.2176

Piken Square seems to be BLOBBING haha.
This is definitely a Matchup theyll like, roflstomping weaker Servers and crying when fighting against equal or stronger.

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

And the QQ has begun agian .____________.
Anet posted weeks ago they know the new match-up system isn’t working that well for some servers…
Hell, they even said they’ll “punish” zergs and give positive rewards to small roaming groups (which will balances and promises us more equal fights)

And it’s not the servers their fault they have more ppl.. It’s us who has lost many too..

Just have fun!

Cheers to all

in Match-ups

Posted by: hpd.5170

hpd.5170

it Looks like another frustratin week for drakkar

all i can say the new matchupsystem is drivin People like me and many others from drakkar away from wvw
it more goes to a playground for guilds and overmanpowered Servers(not enough that it is so they use hacks)
The way of playin fun in wvw got killed by anet
sad real sad

Her/His Power Destructor/Defender

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

it Looks like another frustratin week for drakkar

all i can say the new matchupsystem is drivin People like me and many others from drakkar away from wvw
it more goes to a playground for guilds and overmanpowered Servers(not enough that it is so they use hacks)
The way of playin fun in wvw got killed by anet
sad real sad

Have to agree here,Anet is messing up big time.Anyone saying the matchups are fine,are either blind or unable to use millenium.org.Now again 3 – 4 tiers that are getting completely wrecked and will be having a rather demovational week due to people probably dropping from wvwvw “Yet again” because playing outmanned the entire day is not alot of fun when unable to acccomplish a thing.Anet..get your kitten together and fix your game for god’s sake…

To everyone else,have fun for what it’s worth…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowresli.3782

Shadowresli.3782

the third week of this “new” matchup system and DL only gets stronger opponents, always with a server ranked ca. 8 places better than we do.

it’s not fun and driving people away from servers which haven’t got the manpower in the first place. Good job, anet.

proudly wiped by RG and Funny Sunny Bunny

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hiddo de Beste.4680

Hiddo de Beste.4680

Had a good start on Piken Square last night, gl everyone

De Gladiool
Professional Mesmer for [PunK]
Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rich.1528

Rich.1528

Piken Square seems to be BLOBBING haha.
This is definitely a Matchup theyll like, roflstomping weaker Servers and crying when fighting against equal or stronger.

You seems to need more fresh air and sunbathing

Richmond
Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xelonir.5921

Xelonir.5921

Well, in a matchup like this, fresh air and sunbathing is probably the best FSP and DL can do.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wartna.8671

Wartna.8671

Well, in a matchup like this, fresh air and sunbathing is probably the best FSP and DL can do.

Amen to that….

Far Shiverpeaks
Kalevala [KALE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

@Terrorsquad – Cut it out, your server people does that too. The match-up is a bit stagnant, so I am leveling guardian in WvW. There seems to be no problem of even your server people ganking solo up-leveled character, so what is it that you hope to accomplish by posting these screenshots and singling out people?

There has been a bit higher population on PS maybe now, because I haven’t managed to get into EB yet. I just play 30-60 minutes at a time, but only once managed to get into EB. Lets see how it is during week.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

@Terrorsquad – Cut it out, your server people does that too. The match-up is a bit stagnant, so I am leveling guardian in WvW. There seems to be no problem of even your server people ganking solo up-leveled character, so what is it that you hope to accomplish by posting these screenshots and singling out people?

There has been a bit higher population on PS maybe now, because I haven’t managed to get into EB yet. I just play 30-60 minutes at a time, but only once managed to get into EB. Lets see how it is during week.

Get to EB and you’ll see for yourself what those ppl at South SM are doing, they come at our keep with 1 or 2, I attack them, all they can do is run away when I chase..

None of FSP on EB is doing this

in Match-ups

Bogey.5423

Get to EB and you’ll see for yourself what those ppl at South SM are doing, they come at our keep with 1 or 2, I attack them, all they can do is run away when I chase..

Seems like they are trolling you and it is working.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Yes, since they’re so bad alone :>

in Match-ups

Posted by: street.2176

street.2176

Anything PS does is ok. Only other Servers suck for doing it.

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

lol.

in Match-ups

Bogey.5423

What is your solution then? I am running around with level 13 guardian in “support build”, as if level 13 really has that much builds. How much more advantage I can give? Frankly I would rather be in match-up with higher servers so I would have something to do close to our spawn, but I can’t have that. So, I guess we are all stuck at this match-up now.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkRealityNL.1594

DarkRealityNL.1594

Dear Pikens,

I know that this match-up isnt your fault.
But is it really necessary to farm us (as in FSP) in our own Garrison?
You where in there for a long time before you decided to actually cap it.

Keep it up for the weekend, and you might find yourself some empty borderlands for the rest of the week

All in all, had a good reset against you guys and Drakar, so at least thanks for that!

Dark Dahlenn [PunK] – Desolation
— Raid Leader
—— Guilty by default

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

I don’t know why a guy from Riverside needs to keep commenting in a matchup he isn’t even in.
To FSP and DL, guys i know this is going to be a bit of bad matchup for you but please don’t give up. Keep fighting and trying your best, look at GH they did really well against us and RS. Anyways goodluck to all.

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Hello People. Let’s rock.

What’s with the thread title?

14/5/2012, wut?..

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Hey guys, only had time to play for a couple hours last night before i had to leave at short notice (RL stuff) had a great time and some nice fights on Piken BL with both DL and Piken. To all those that are QQ about the match up dont worry we only a couple of weeks into this new system and as for anything new they need time to stabilize. We all know where we should be and who we see as a balanced fight (i.e FSP – AG – Gandalf) and perhaps we will get there soon when this new system starts to balance out.

So until then forget about points, get out there and have some fun use it as a learning curve, if u feel as though u are getting farmed it will more than likely be that we are outmanned in which case it wont cost u a repair bill, we all know FSP dont have numbers on weekend and our game usually starts in the week days, so when we get into our guild events during the week have some fun and lots of fights, remember that piken are a strong server from a much higher tier and this week they will probably be even stronger due to them having such a high lead already and all the PvE player coming out of the woodwork like with Gandara the other week and when things went back to normal we were back on par with them.

Yes Piken has probably already won before match has started, but just think that we haven’t faced a server as high up the ladder as piken for a very long time and we could learn alot this week if we just give it all we got. As for DL ur one of the only German servers that i have really enjoyed playing against in previous matches, and unlike alot of people on our server you dont give up at the sheer sight of Piken lol, so good on u

Both Servers have been pretty decent so far as i can tell, as I mentioned not had much time to play yet, but nobody has been so inconsiderate yet as to dance/jump on my corpse lol

Good fun and good fights to all on the battlefield cya out there

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Hello People. Let’s rock.

What’s with the thread title?

14/5/2012, wut?..

lol yeh good observation, its like a step back in time, life was so much easier back then

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Yes Piken has probably already won before match has started, but just think that we haven’t faced a server as high up the ladder as piken for a very long time and we could learn alot this week if we just give it all we got.

Most important part of the game is fun not the points imho

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

(edited by genowefapigwa.5769)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

Yes, since they’re so bad alone :>

Haven’t been to EB yet, but I’d run away from a 1v1 most likely, why ? because with my build I’d pretty much get owned by a competent player. I run with a build that focuses on group play and AoE etc. It’s just common sense, neither can I be bothered with a boring 1v1 when I’m in WvW for obviously the large scale fights. If you want small scale go sPvP and quit the moaning. I also find it funny how you’re surprised that you get jumped and outnumbered fights in wvw, especially EB…

Anyway, nice night in DL BL. You guys sure are suicidal tho…I got like 400 kills during in just ~30 minutes at the fights near cragtop (?) and garrison. Good stuff.