Piken/Far Shiverpeaks/Drakkar 14/6/2012

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

Thankyou to [DSun] and [LC] for the fun GvG’s we had, hope to see you guys again soon so we can do some more:D

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Is it just me or are DL never hitting PS except for Speldan suplycamp? (talking about EB).. DL hardly takes something from ours too except when they see things go bad on our side.. (like big fight with PS)..

Just a few minutes ago Ql was under attack, DL was ramming it, as soon we cane PS came to wipe us and blocking us from getting inside O.O

Must be my imagination..
(was too late to take decent SS, most PS already heading to Dane)
To make long story short, I think DL on EB are kitten, never trying flipping PS towers.. (well, never when Im online which is everyday for 7-10 hrs)

Attachments:

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Naw DL hit Mendons about four times in a row and kept going at Anza with multiple trebs and catas.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Naw DL hit Mendons about four times in a row and kept going at Anza with multiple trebs and catas.

And how many times did it succeed, lemme ask it this way:p

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

And how many times did it succeed, lemme ask it this way:p

I had to log for dinner, but we held them (and you guys off at OW, naughty!) with siege and guild pushes. You guys hit both those targets too — poor Mendons and Anza, like the most popular girls at the prom, lol. Anza was finally flipped twice thereafter (goodbye T3 tower ), I wasn’t on, not sure by whom.

Edited to add: But when I was on, DL pushed Anza at least four times, three times with 3-4 catas by moles, and then once with two trebs and a least a 50 man zerg a little further away from moles.

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Is KISS transfering to Piken? Or is it just a couple guys

Also, you talk about solo people running away, but what ive seen from PS is guild grps running and only fighting back when another guild backs them up and start outnumbering 2:1…
Rly boring way of fighting

Hello darkness, my old friend.

(edited by Acotje.5689)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jensch.9527

Jensch.9527

Thanks to [GoW], [HoB] and [GG] for the intense GvGs this week.
We really appreciated the opportunity to fight against Guilds from a hight-tier server like PS.

I hope we see us for a rematch, but please not so soon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

Also, you talk about solo people running away, but what ive seen from PS is guild grps running and only fighting back when another guild backs them up and start outnumbering 2:1…

I seriously doubt a Piken guild would run from a fight, even when heavily outnumbered, I think you are chatting kitten to be fair.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

I seriously doubt a Piken guild would run from a fight, even when heavily outnumbered, I think you are chatting kitten to be fair.

WIC been running away all day untill they could come back with FG
Same with TNTD yesterday, after one wipe(with around equal numbers) they kept coming back holding hands with HoD

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alicornus.7095

Alicornus.7095

But when I was on, DL pushed Anza at least four times, three times with 3-4 catas by moles, and then once with two trebs and a least a 50 man zerg a little further away from moles.

Err… you should check your glasses. The “at least 50 man zerg” held the outmanned buff all the time during these attacks, we were about 25 players and it was a public raid with only a handful of experienced Drakkari against two guild zergs from Piken Square. Yeah, I really wonder how we could not take over Anza under these circumstances.

in Match-ups

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Same with TNTD yesterday, after one wipe(with around equal numbers) they kept coming back holding hands with HoD

why are you so strong only here on forum ?

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

I want what you had… must be really good stuff… but anyways it was quite hard finding fights with piken tonight, it was either twice the numbers or run away with fewer, sure at end in FSP borderland atleast WiC push out of bay several times when outnumanned…

and FG… I either see the back of you or a second guild group next to you or 30FG + pugs.

Also wanna thank VII for GvG, it was very awesome even tho you kicked our kitten =)

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

you are very dangerous!
INC left borders today, boring day

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

But when I was on, DL pushed Anza at least four times, three times with 3-4 catas by moles, and then once with two trebs and a least a 50 man zerg a little further away from moles.

Err… you should check your glasses. The “at least 50 man zerg” held the outmanned buff all the time during these attacks, we were about 25 players and it was a public raid with only a handful of experienced Drakkari against two guild zergs from Piken Square. Yeah, I really wonder how we could not take over Anza under these circumstances.

Oh there were at least 40-50 of you, lol .. I have the bootprints on my backside to prove it …. I’m the one that runs into your zerg and dies at your feet so I can count you and yell out intel. I think you’re selling your group a bit short though, I thought you guys did well — was kinda “what the heck? I’m seeing treb fire from out in the middle of nowhere? Wait, now there’s two trebs up ….” (trots over). I just pride myself on scouting and reading the map so I can get to where you are and alert the map. And if I’m lucky, I don’t die and do this, haha. I hope whoever killed me got a precursor from my loot bag.

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

I want what you had… must be really good stuff… but anyways it was quite hard finding fights with piken tonight, it was either twice the numbers or run away with fewer, sure at end in FSP borderland atleast WiC push out of bay several times when outnumanned…

and FG… I either see the back of you or a second guild group next to you or 30FG + pugs.

Also wanna thank VII for GvG, it was very awesome even tho you kicked our kitten =)

FG running away from fights? Sure thing buddy.

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

It’s very interesting. IMHO FG is one of most offensive guilds here

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rich.1528

Rich.1528

Thank you, FSP and DL guys for my 1900+ kills today. Nice farmfest, as i promised, see you.

Richmond
Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: street.2176

street.2176

No, only Servers making more points than PS are blobbing. They dont. Never ever.
PS 303k, other 2 Servers both around 130k – “fun fights this week”…
You PS Elite Guilds should consider transfering to Blacktide or FoW, then youll be able to dominate Vaabi and have many weeks with “fun fights”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

No, only Servers making more points than PS are blobbing. They dont. Never ever.
You PS Elite Guilds should consider transfering to Blacktide or FoW, then youll be able to dominate Vaabi and have many weeks with “fun fights”.

What are you even talking about ? Every server blobs sometimes. So you got a bad match-up, boo hoo. What do you want us to do ? Tell people to kitten off for a week so you guys have chance ?
We got more active wvw-ers, more guilds, better coverage etc. Get over it.

Moan moan moan.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

I guess thats a lot about yesterday in PS BL ?
so let me tell you something…
FG had a day off yesterday, we saw that things went “bad” in PS BL so i tried to get some FG into WvW under my command to help defending. The first 10-15-20 min we were like 5 FG and around 10 ppl max following me. We died like 5 times or more trying to hit you and your trebs (and 2 guild groups with sth between 20-30 !? ppl each). Tell me is that running away?

After a while i had maybe 10 FG behind me and more friendlies started to follow. In this night we never had more then 20 ppl in TS (so it were maybe 17 FG + 3 friendlies)
Also i was most of the time the only badge on the map so its just normal that the friendlies start to follow me (also alot of them know my name in a hopefully not tooo negative way, so they follow me even better.)

Sry that I could not let you take our BL…but i would not cry if I´m you. If i cap sth then i want to cap it in the knowledge that the enemy gave his best to defend it and did not told half of his ppl to go PvE or whatever.

I had no skilllag at any point yesterday…a blob size starts (for me) when the game starts to lag and you are unable to use skills and so on. ^^

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: LSoyAG.1326

LSoyAG.1326

Thank you, FSP and DL guys for my 1900+ kills today. Nice farmfest, as i promised, see you.

You’re welcome, can we log in with our mainchars now? Thanks! ;-)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

Never seen so many bad roamers from a server as i have from Piken, very funny all the people in the “big name guilds” and how bad they are split from the group, keep coming.

You know, there are these people that play support in group battles. They are not really built for roaming. So like you said they are bad when split from group (e.g. staff guardian/elementalist), but powerful for group to have.

Then why would they be roaming if they’re using a group support build? Please engage brain before posting, thanks.

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

Almost like the time Sacrx farmed GH for 2.5k kills in one night, good times

in Match-ups

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

Then why would they be roaming if they’re using a group support build? Please engage brain before posting, thanks.

Because people sometimes need to cross the field to join their group? Don’t be so full of yourself.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

I don’t know that they are roaming or that they are in group support build, just gave you one possible solution. I just don’t really buy your assertion that Piken Square players are “bad roamers”, or “bad players” if you really understand that not all characters are built for roaming.

Was your original post intended to make you feel better about yourself? It really now seems like it. Now I “engaged my brain” to discern motivation behind your little ego boosting.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

Because people sometimes need to cross the field to join their group? Don’t be so full of yourself.

Clearly you have no idea what roaming is, so i’m not even going to waste my time on you, run back to your blob, little zergling.

in Match-ups

Posted by: street.2176

street.2176

What are you even talking about ? Every server blobs sometimes. So you got a bad match-up, boo hoo. What do you want us to do ? Tell people to kitten off for a week so you guys have chance ?
We got more active wvw-ers, more guilds, better coverage etc. Get over it.

Moan moan moan.

Just doing the same you do every time when you face a Server with more active wvw-ers and better coverage.
Moan moan moan.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Tnx for the Week of fighting, I care nothing about the point but there was some really good fights aswell. Specially GvG’s vs DSun, Punk & TNN and also some nice fights vs Odz and GoT. Good Luck next week & Cya around.

Rave

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

(edited by Ravezaar.4951)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

I’m glad this match is over! Thanks to Punk,TNN and FSV for the GvG’s. Other than that, total snorefest for our guild raids which comprised mostly of running around empty maps.

Best of luck to DL and FSP in their next match, Hope it’s more balanced for you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Hi Im on FSP from BWE.
I seen fights in 1st tier and I was on this server on November last year when “WvW guilds start jumping off the sinking ship like rats” …
My point is – FSP wvw community is build from scratch without any major transfers, most of us decide to fight here for fun and to have balanced matchups ( without bloobing , skill lag etc. ).
Thanks to Anet ( new system ) this fun was buried in to the ground. I don’t blame any servers or guilds. every one have right to play on the own way and get the most fun ( like AM uber -bloob , of Piken guild groups this same size like FSP pug-zerg ) …
I hope Anet will fixt a little bit this system , other way in next week we will be facing Vabi and Vizunah Square
Good luck everyone …. and very thx for all fights in last week

Far Shiverpeaks [EU]

(edited by Belfagor Diabolos.1940)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

Special thank you to PUNK for some awesome fights last night, will defo keep in touch with you guys, good luck for your next matchup!!!

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Hi Im on FSP from BWE.
I seen fights in 1st tier and I was on this server on November last year when “WvW guilds start jumping off the sinking ship like rats” …
My point is – FSP wvw community is build from scratch without any major transfers, most of us decide to fight here for fun and to have balanced matchups ( without bloobing , skill lag etc. ).
Thanks to Anet ( new system ) this fun was buried in to the ground. I don’t blame any servers or guilds. every one have right to play on the own way and get the most fun ( like AM uber -bloob , of Piken guild groups this same size like FSP pug-zerg ) …
I hope Anet will fixt a little bit this system , other way in next week we will be facing Vabi and Vizunah Square
Good luck everyone …. and very thx for all fights in last week

Spot on there mate, we are still rebuilding from when them major guilds jumped ship, took a big knock to our moral as a server and clawed our way from the bottom of the table to rank 11 at one point, and like you said about our wvw community being built from scratch, some of our pure WvW guilds like [FSV] and [PunK] were only created within the last 2-3 months or so. But we still play for the fun and i can understand why some people are feeling let down by the current system because like where Piken are now we have never been in the power position of the 3 servers yet and some people would like to be in PS position, personally i wouldn’t because we will have all the PvE players coming out of the woodwork like PS have this week and make it a boring match up for us and when times get tough they will all leave again.

For WvW to be fun for everyone, this new system either needs to balance itself out pretty quick (before it starts kitten ing people off for good) or we should have stayed on the old system.

I aint been able to play WvW as much as i used to this week i’m having connection problems any small little battles and game crashes, but for the fights and fun i have had thank you very much to both servers.

Also thank you very much to VII for my first GW2 GVG experience only could have 1 fight before game crashed but was great fun all the same and hopefully wont be the last

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: krijgsheer.9624

krijgsheer.9624

Last night was really fun on DL map. Pitty is that we as FS only can fill two maps ( way too many pve players that aren’t seeing the fun of wvw). Was nice to see how many times DL garri, bay and hills were flipped after fair and good fights, most of them against PS. Lost a lot of fights but also won a lot of them. Was fun playing on the same map with some other guilds of our server and having some coordination.
Next matchup against a high ranked server, we should fight on the same -2 maps with all the FS guilds. More fun with even numbers and the high populatd server will also complaining more about matchup.

FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

But we still play for the fun and i can understand why some people are feeling let down by the current system because like where Piken are now we have never been in the power position of the 3 servers yet and some people would like to be in PS position, personally i wouldn’t because we will have all the PvE players coming out of the woodwork like PS have this week and make it a boring match up for us and when times get tough they will all leave again.

I hope that you will get into the same position at least once. Sure, in this moment you will have a lot of PvEer, but that is the time where you have time to show them everything, where you dont have to take stuff to serious and so on.
In the end most of them will leave again as soon as things get hard, but a few will stay and will start to do WvW seriously…pretty sure and that cant be a bad thing ^^

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Carling.5126

Carling.5126

I’d like to thank the FSP and DL roamers i met this week, thanks was a awesome week in that respect.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

Thanks PS and DL for the fun fights we had this week. I hope you guys/girls will have fun in your next matchup!
Keep on rocking

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills