Piken Square / Desolation / Abaddon's Mouth

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

Update: Well done you reset our Garri even though we’re usually good with our scouting.

Well I tagged up in Piken, I didn’t come from deso and this was about 10 minutes before it was attacked. I went to EB to recruit a borderhopping team considering we were on about 150 point tick. We had about 15 in Piken which would not have been enough, but the majority of our forces were in EB. So please, as I told you in map chat, the fault is not with the borderhopping team that was trying to win points, it was EB. No offence to the guys in EB but you were fighting for Veloka (the hardest tower to cap) for 2 hours while everything in desolation was flipped. If you’re playing for points, EB is not the place to be.

So please, do not try to lay the blame down on the borderhoppers as you implied in map chat, we formed 10 minutes earlier and took a small fraction of the EB force, we were not the Desolation BL force. I also told you all this in map chat if you had bothered to reply, so seriously do not try and blame us, we were trying to gain some points for the tick.

I was part of the group that came to defend garrison and that flipped before any of us got in. The only blame I can pin is on AM, it was scouted but whatever they used they got into lords room in less than 2 minutes, no time for any defenders to get inside. You can’t blame the eb group because they couldn’t make it into the keep. As for spending two hours trying to take veloka, that was strategical, it drained their keep supply to around 800. If we kept up that pressure their keep would have been incredibly vulnerable. However, strategy seems to be lacking on a lot of players recently…

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LJMaster.6214

LJMaster.6214

As for people complaining about people running heavy gaurdians, that really makes me laugh, every good wvw guild runs them and you think that it takes no skill? Why because the auto attack on staff is an aoe? Melee is what does the most damage and thats how you win fights, its plain and simple.

As for people complaining about people using golems, that really makes me laugh, every good wvw server runs them and you think that takes no skill? Why? Because they do serious damage to gates? Golems are the most efficient way to take a tier 3 keep, it’s plain and simple.

PS. I just couldn’t resist.

Leader of Amplified Wrath [AmP]
Former Leader of Vendetta [VnT]

in Match-ups

LJMaster.6214

I was part of the group that came to defend garrison and that flipped before any of us got in. The only blame I can pin is on AM, it was scouted but whatever they used they got into lords room in less than 2 minutes, no time for any defenders to get inside. You can’t blame the eb group because they couldn’t make it into the keep. As for spending two hours trying to take veloka, that was strategical, it drained their keep supply to around 800. If we kept up that pressure their keep would have been incredibly vulnerable. However, strategy seems to be lacking on a lot of players recently…

Well I edited my originally post because I realised it came across as hostile and I misread Rubio’s post, apologies to him, it’s late and I skimmed over the Piken zerg to mean our team in piken, so yeah apologies, although you still could have stayed for a reply in map chat.

But I didn’t also mean to blame EB, there was nothing either team could have done to prevent us from losing gari. As for the ‘strategy’ surely you would have noticed they had a tier 3 garrison so could just take supplies from one and WP to the other? Also was there really any realistic hope of taking their keep when they had a bigger zerg than us, as well as a fully sieged up keep. The only way to take that tower would have been one of those infamous ‘golem rushes’ before their zerg had time to arrive. I don’t mean to be having a dig, Perish is by far a better commander than myself and has a lot more experience at it, it was just disappointing to find no borderhopping team when I came on at 2am though which is usually our strongest time for points.

Would also like to credit GoD for doing a great job on Abbadon BL for taking everything but their tier 3 towers. Our two border teams managed to achieve a respectful score, unfortunately we didn’t maintain it for long. We obviously didn’t have the numbers (or the lack of enemies) to achieve our usual 3am peak, but it would have been nice to have less concentration on EB and more on the borderlands trying to gain as many points as possible.

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

As for people complaining about people running heavy gaurdians, that really makes me laugh, every good wvw guild runs them and you think that it takes no skill? Why because the auto attack on staff is an aoe? Melee is what does the most damage and thats how you win fights, its plain and simple.

As for people complaining about people using golems, that really makes me laugh, every good wvw server runs them and you think that takes no skill? Why? Because they do serious damage to gates? Golems are the most efficient way to take a tier 3 keep, it’s plain and simple.

PS. I just couldn’t resist.

I just hope that mentality isn’t common.

Attachments:

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: binidj.5734

binidj.5734

So disappointed to hear that at least one (now ex) Piken guild has jumped ship to Desolation. Fair-weather guilds are the bane of WvW.

Glad to be [Grey] – http://thegrey.enjin.com/home
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Update: Well done you reset our Garri even though we’re usually good with our scouting.

Was a difficult night, I was surprised when I saw the size of Piken and Abbadon’s zergs, could have been prime time!

Yeah I was leading a small team on Piken and ran into zergs most of the night, but I welcome some resistance at night I just wish we communicated better and had enough to split between BLs and EB esp if this persists now it’s hard for the morning BL crew.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

So disappointed to hear that at least one (now ex) Piken guild has jumped ship to Desolation. Fair-weather guilds are the bane of WvW.

Its always sad to see recognized guilds leave, but its not so bad and doesnt kill WvW in the slightest. Other guilds usually step up and fill the empty places – especially if they see queues getting shorter. With the tier system gone its not like it matter where on the “skill level” a server is in terms of guilds, as long as they’re having fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkphizer.8713

Darkphizer.8713

To all the DESO guys who are talking bad about our own server,
I honestly think you should move, WarriorJrd, yes i am talking to you.
All you seem to be able to do is complain and be a pain in the butt over every wvw map.
We know what you think already, don’t harass people with it every time you log into the game and try to provoke people who ARE going for points AND fights.

I had fun yesterday on Abaddon’s BL, After the first hour our main DVG commander had to leave and I ended up tagging for the guild and the ‘militia’ as we call them on the map.
We ended up having some nice coordination for keeping Abaddon’s garrison.
And I can proudly say nobody in my group that represented DVG stept away from a single fight!
And in all honesty, we won equal fights, we lost equal fights, we even won some uneven fights in our disadvantage, but the times we wiped we did not give up and kept going!

To piken, You ran a lot of numbers as well, its seems that we just have better coverage,
Saying we are vizu is very dishonest of you guys in my opinion,
I know what i ask of my groups on TS and skill is required to pull it off,
One thing is for sure, we do not mindlessly spam 1 and hope numbers will make the difference.
Guilds like EXG, GoD, Unit, TLA.. they know what they are doing, and you must have seen them around kicking kitten or atleast trying very hard to do so.

This all being said, I am very much looking forward to this matchup the skill of the piken groups and the sheer numbers Abaddon’s seems to bring are totally different yet both are effictive.

Ive been in Deso since Beta, if you want to turn this server into a less organized version of vizunah then by all means, transfer to vizunah, I’m sure they can give you a few pointers. As for people complaining about people running heavy gaurdians, that really makes me laugh, every good wvw guild runs them and you think that it takes no skill? Why because the auto attack on staff is an aoe? Melee is what does the most damage and thats how you win fights, its plain and simple.

So have i you ungrateful piece of…
I have been playing for the server, and seeing you pop up as one of the most unlike’d players on the server for meany people now.
You seem to be against our server doing well, everyone sees you as a troll man..
Just don’t bother anymore..

As for what happened last night, i saw us lose a tower and hills for bay that we held onto for 5 min, i just think thats a shame..

Sythril Rayless 80 Guardian / Deso Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

I have been playing for the server, and seeing you pop up as one of the most unlike’d players on the server for meany people now.
You seem to be against our server doing well, everyone sees you as a troll man..

As for what happened last night, i saw us lose a tower and hills for bay that we held onto for 5 min, i just think thats a shame..

I already left cos I’m sick of how Deso is playing, DVG is doing it’s best to ruin the image created for Deso by the old guilds that left and some that stayed. I refuse to play on a server that plays like Vizunah.

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

I already left cos I’m sick of how Deso is playing, DVG is doing it’s best to ruin the image created for Deso by the old guilds that left and some that stayed. I refuse to play on a server that plays like Vizunah.

Bullcrap. No server can play like Vizunah because no server has the coverage to pull it off. I also find it incredibly funny to read stuff like this after one week of winning coming after six months of losing [last Deso win before last week: week 04, January the 26th / February the 1st] and having to reconquer your own part of the map while the opponent starts from full T3. But hey, to each his own. Hope you chose Vabbi, because on any other server you will find people repainting the map in their own color as soon as they get put in a matchup in which they can do it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkphizer.8713

Darkphizer.8713

Tell me again how DVG is bad?
We have a starting guild with some nice commanders in there, we love fights and if the odds are even or even when we have the disadvantage we will engage and not back down.

We are bad because we have players on at night?
Cant just shut the server down for night time or hold people back from trying to cap stuff on bl’s tbh?
Cant even see why we shouldn’t, Abbandons and piken don’t seem to mind capping whenever they can?
and that’s normal, its how the game works?

Sythril Rayless 80 Guardian / Deso Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrGua.3287

MrGua.3287

Ugh crap like that makes me feel sick, just quit this hatred already noone cares. If you have problems with someone just keep it on Deso not public forums ok?

Anyway had fun last night on Deso BL working next to FG and TEQ!

TheDuchGuy – Desolation
- The Norn with the Pink horn -

in Match-ups

Posted by: Timpsu.9324

Timpsu.9324

All this talk of nightcapping has escalated waay too much, I thought everything had already been said about the subject that could ever be said.

The server with the best coverage wins the points nighttime, it’s that simple. One server always gets the points nighttime, and that server will prob be labeled “nightcapper” because of better coverage. It’s us in this matchup, it’s Piken when going against servers with worse coverage than them, it’s Abaddon’s when they face servers worse than them (coveragewise, atleast). It’s not called “playing like Vizunah”, it’s called better coverage. Personally I don’t care what happens at night, I just want to win the fights I play when I’m online. If u join my mindset, please leave all this hate from forums and let people do at night what they want to do.

[TLA] – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

We had scouts, by the time we could WP after about 30 seconds getting the golems to land (we had to leave them at the bottom of Piken garrison watergate) the garrison had flipped. I had hoped the EB team would have gone back to desolation rather than spend a significant proportion of time on one target in EB (probably the hardest tower to take on the game) considering we had already lost hills and bay. In fairness to the EB team, they were about to go to Desolation as well, but by he time either of us could WP it had flipped. Borderhopping team managed to take all of Piken bl but we lacked a lot of numbers tonight and we heavily outnumbered by both the opponents forces. Was a difficult night, I was surprised when I saw the size of Piken and Abbadon’s zergs, could have been prime time!

I had fun commanding on EB last night, guild mate set me a challenge to take t3 veloka which had 700 supply….so i did it including OW t3 …yes it took longer than a golem rush of 15 golems no skill, great timing and luck.,….but who cares? We drained 700 supply from Veloka plus 900 from the AM keep….and OW t3 with supply.

Seriously though i get notice in ts that golems inside garri on deso, no idea of numbers, no idea of timer on wp…and you expect me to drop everything in EB??? thats not scouting…thats suddenly realising we are getting rushed…….

Who was commanding on deso that evening, which guild were assigned deso???? its not just me and you who are responsible for deso’s performance. How many commanders are in ts channels right now ( go check) bet 3 atleast per channel are all together instead of tagging up on a map that has no commander? question them.

IF you wanna get serious i’ll show you serious……. and pick out all your faults to your face….not on a forum….. if for one night i wanna have fun and actually set myself a challenge then i will. Your all welcome to follow another commander.

2 nights ago i took everything back on deso bl after the previous failed commander logged off. I managed to seige up everything, take everything back……get scouts in towers and paid them. I paid for upgrades and between the hours i commanded i spent over 6g in seige and upgrades. After my beautiful scouts finally had to leave due to fatigue i then spent the rest of the evening being 1 of 2 guys scouting the whole of deso , refreshing all the seige…etc etc while deso border yumpers golem rushed everything….mayeb you should appreciate the real commanders of deso before spouting nonsense on forums.

I do not rub it in peoples faces my opinion on pvding at night ……you wish to play like that go ahead. But to question the fact i decided for once evening to actually fight real players and take a very hard objective under fire ….is erm strange.

GG anyway mate for being nice to me on ts , and talking kitten on a forum.

mayebe change your char name to 2face?

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

Good riddance

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

Still got Thursday available for competitive GvG vs Deso or AM guilds. 20vs20, best of 9 format.

Pm me or challenge on gw2gvg site to arrange.

Props to (Unit) From Deso for the fights last match.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Good scouting is not only sitting on top of gate/wall and waiting for enemy to come, but also running around the map checking on enemy position. Sure having person at that gate/wall is good thing, but not good enough to prevent golem rush, especially when you have to call for backup from other map.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Playmate.8521

Playmate.8521

whos stoling my ac blueprint @garri?!?!!?!?!? GIVE IT BACK …. QQ

i was so ecxited about the piken inc on SWgate and i fall down from the bridge and was instantly dead -_-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

No one can equal Vizunah in the long run many hate them and some have grown to merely accept when playing them the best tip is you focus more on killing on sight where they appear outside of their fortifications and less on the scoreboard.

However i will agree after the 1st week of fighting piken and now on to our 2nd i’m seeing changes in the way some of our commanders think in regards to coordination.

Desolation bl on reset started off as it usually does slow paced and disorganised and with our backs to the wall, however out of the chaos guilds started to coordinate with firstly the defence of Garrison then Woodhaven vs AM where 7 of AFTL attempted a suicide on the hill to take out the catapults unknown to us we were the distraction for a full on INV charge against AM’s rear flank. This was followed up by Piken’s attempt led by GG their zerg of followers was somehow split into two INV and AFTL and others where mixing it up then CS charges down the cliffside from citadel and drives the 2nd group into the open ground between Woodhaven and garrison and subsequently off the cliff altogether.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

i was so ecxited about the piken inc on SWgate and i fall down from the bridge and was instantly dead -_-

Don’t worry happens often especially to my little Asura necro if i don’t fall off cliffs to my doom i find myself mingling with the enemy zerg when dropping marks off the walls lol

Axle

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

I agree that we shouldnt have any drama on this forum page, but you just contributed to it mr hawke. And please stop telling us how we play and basically saying that we dont play for fun, Im having loads of fun each and every day. I’m gonna stop looking at the matchup threads from now on.

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

Oh, how healthy Desolation’s wvw population must be that after all these months under the cosh, we can finally afford to fall out with each other.

Except it’s not, really, is it?

Nothing much has changed, except that after facing stronger servers every bloody week since January we’ve finally faced servers with little or no night presence. We need those points we get at night because we tend to struggle mornings & afternoons, and we certainly don’t do enough camp sniping at any time of the day. Those weaknesses will become apparent if we face the likes of SFR, Elona or Viz next week, but the most crippling thing will be if we continue falling out with each other.

We don’t have enough people to turn our guilds into an us-vs-them thing, so the next time anyone – anyone – wants to air their problem with someone else, do the community a favour and don’t. Discuss your problem with the object of your ire, or keep it to yourself, but making it open doesn’t help the community whatsoever.

And this includes my fellow DVG members here (but isn’t limited to them, of course). I’ve seen and heard more of this kind of thing over the past two weeks than I’m comfortable with. A number of people have done fantastic work with this new guild, please don’t undo their hard work.

in Match-ups

Posted by: stiello.1875

stiello.1875

Enough is enough, stop the arguing/flaming/trolling. Both sides of Deso catering to different things, DVG caters to the miltia, giving them easy caps and karmatrains, while every other guilds that spends a large amount of time in WvW enjoys a challenge and plays to actually have fun, yes we will sometimes do more towards points, but at the end of the day the large majority of guilds on this server couldn’t care less where we are in the ranking, as long as it is providing fun and competitive matchups. Before you comment.. yes it is just you DVG that golem rushes, not a single other guild likes golem rushing all the time without trying other things.

Last night I commanded on EB for a while, in that time we had a productive evening, we took several towers, and during that time there were a few calls by people that ‘it was taking too long, they want fast caps’ and that i should use golems. Sorry but I will never use golems as a first attack, it’s not the way I work. Perish is the same generally, taking Veloka without a golem rush .. sure it takes longer but I doubt you will find anyone that didn’t get sense of achievement and had fun. Stop this crap about you can’t take T3 things without golems… to say that just shows how pathetically unskilled you are… It’s not quick, it’s not easy, it takes time to drain supply, hit different objectives to keep the opponent guessing, but it can be done.

As for implying that you invented the idea of calling non-wvw guild members ‘miltia’.. well your a bit late to that party, since I first started calling them that back in December since I have never liked the term ‘pug’.

At the end of the day, people can play how they wish, but believe me DVG, you are the only people that want to play the way you do.

A public forum is not the place to be arguing over internal problems, in case you hadn’t noticed we have a server forum for that, if i see any more I will ask a mod to just simply close this thread since it reflects badly on Deso, and as I actually consider Desolation more important than any guild or individuals opinion, I suggest you consider what you are saying and the image it gives across, instead of flaming oppostion/telling them to improve their coverage/arguing over meta.

Come on please stop playing the holy saint, your post started good… stop arguing flaming on the forums etc…

Good opening of your post, but you are kind of flaming/arguing and pointing fingers to DVG aswell…. You should have stopped with your post after the first line

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaisukii.7809

Kaisukii.7809

Enough is enough, stop the arguing/flaming/trolling. Both sides of Deso catering to different things, DVG caters to the miltia, giving them easy caps and karmatrains, while every other guilds that spends a large amount of time in WvW enjoys a challenge and plays to actually have fun, yes we will sometimes do more towards points, but at the end of the day the large majority of guilds on this server couldn’t care less where we are in the ranking, as long as it is providing fun and competitive matchups. Before you comment.. yes it is just you DVG that golem rushes, not a single other guild likes golem rushing all the time without trying other things.

Last night I commanded on EB for a while, in that time we had a productive evening, we took several towers, and during that time there were a few calls by people that ‘it was taking too long, they want fast caps’ and that i should use golems. Sorry but I will never use golems as a first attack, it’s not the way I work. Perish is the same generally, taking Veloka without a golem rush .. sure it takes longer but I doubt you will find anyone that didn’t get sense of achievement and had fun. Stop this crap about you can’t take T3 things without golems… to say that just shows how pathetically unskilled you are… It’s not quick, it’s not easy, it takes time to drain supply, hit different objectives to keep the opponent guessing, but it can be done.

As for implying that you invented the idea of calling non-wvw guild members ‘miltia’.. well your a bit late to that party, since I first started calling them that back in December since I have never liked the term ‘pug’.

At the end of the day, people can play how they wish, but believe me DVG, you are the only people that want to play the way you do.

A public forum is not the place to be arguing over internal problems, in case you hadn’t noticed we have a server forum for that, if i see any more I will ask a mod to just simply close this thread since it reflects badly on Deso, and as I actually consider Desolation more important than any guild or individuals opinion, I suggest you consider what you are saying and the image it gives across, instead of flaming oppostion/telling them to improve their coverage/arguing over meta.

Erm this whole post is a massive contradiction, not agreeing or disagreeing with what is said in it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: stiello.1875

stiello.1875

I never encounter problems to be honest, only few people like discussing it seems

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

It apparently is a forum exclusive behaviour, but i laugh that when we’re losing everyone sticks together then when we’re winning we’re at each others throats what a rather strange series of events lol .

Should i put the popcorn out now?

Better still get a room on TS and sort out your differences.

Axle

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Gee, Desolation looks like a fun, stable server. Every week, the bulk of the match threads are Deso arguing with Deso, lol. Can’t imagine what it’s like in game.

It is few players who are making more noise than a hundred Desolation players combined.

There is very little internal drama. Map chat has more humor than comments about us being VS.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Lol. I just looked at your posting history. Did you really go into another server’s recruitment thread and try to recruit for Deso instead of making your own thread? Haha, don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone do that before.

If you read that thread, you would have noted that I wrote there “Desolation isn’t officially recruiting”. My timing was rather bad, because I didn’t know FG was moving back to Deso, but luckily the guild leader of FG contacted me, so I edited the original post.

I wanted to correct a few things, which I think were miscomprehensions. Of course every server generally feels that they have the best players and they are losing just because enemy has more or using overpowered siege, hacks etc. But in the previous match up Desolation has often been outmanned on so many maps. Of course enemy ticks more then. I don’t see a difference between night or morning or day capping. If one side has more players than others of course they are taking advantage of it. Piken Square is also doing when they are more players on the same map. Piken lacks people at night time and I honestly hope they can recruit some players for that time. But at the same time I of course hope Desolation would have more players in the mornings and noon.

Others might disagree: but game play wise I have found Piken the most similar server to Desolation than any other server I have played against.

I cannot yet talk about this week’s match up, because I have been on a trip and just arrived home. But the crazy one-man capping team is back. ;-)

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

LJMaster.6214

We had scouts, by the time we could WP after about 30 seconds getting the golems to land (we had to leave them at the bottom of Piken garrison watergate) the garrison had flipped. I had hoped the EB team would have gone back to desolation rather than spend a significant proportion of time on one target in EB (probably the hardest tower to take on the game) considering we had already lost hills and bay. In fairness to the EB team, they were about to go to Desolation as well, but by he time either of us could WP it had flipped. Borderhopping team managed to take all of Piken bl but we lacked a lot of numbers tonight and we heavily outnumbered by both the opponents forces. Was a difficult night, I was surprised when I saw the size of Piken and Abbadon’s zergs, could have been prime time!

I had fun commanding on EB last night, guild mate set me a challenge to take t3 veloka which had 700 supply….so i did it including OW t3 …yes it took longer than a golem rush of 15 golems no skill, great timing and luck.,….but who cares? We drained 700 supply from Veloka plus 900 from the AM keep….and OW t3 with supply.

Seriously though i get notice in ts that golems inside garri on deso, no idea of numbers, no idea of timer on wp…and you expect me to drop everything in EB??? thats not scouting…thats suddenly realising we are getting rushed…….

Who was commanding on deso that evening, which guild were assigned deso???? its not just me and you who are responsible for deso’s performance. How many commanders are in ts channels right now ( go check) bet 3 atleast per channel are all together instead of tagging up on a map that has no commander? question them.

IF you wanna get serious i’ll show you serious……. and pick out all your faults to your face….not on a forum….. if for one night i wanna have fun and actually set myself a challenge then i will. Your all welcome to follow another commander.

2 nights ago i took everything back on deso bl after the previous failed commander logged off. I managed to seige up everything, take everything back……get scouts in towers and paid them. I paid for upgrades and between the hours i commanded i spent over 6g in seige and upgrades. After my beautiful scouts finally had to leave due to fatigue i then spent the rest of the evening being 1 of 2 guys scouting the whole of deso , refreshing all the seige…etc etc while deso border yumpers golem rushed everything….mayeb you should appreciate the real commanders of deso before spouting nonsense on forums.

I do not rub it in peoples faces my opinion on pvding at night ……you wish to play like that go ahead. But to question the fact i decided for once evening to actually fight real players and take a very hard objective under fire ….is erm strange.

I’m nice on ts because you’re a funny and great guy. I wasn’t saying you we’re a bad commander or criticising, I wouldn’t have been able to take veloka. All I’m saying is that if you’re playing for points, spending that long on one target probably isn’t the best thing to do. Deso wasn’t your fault either, EB was the only map doing well. You are right though, there was probably a lot of commanders online but a border hopping force only really formed when you let me take a few people off you. I also didn’t say I expected you to drop everything? You were about to WP at the same time. I also know you’ve sieged up garrison and upgraded Deso bl for days, I’m not criticising you for any of that. All I was saying is that you probably spent a bit long on one tower. I don’t think saying that deserves the response that you have.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Seriously guys? Is it THAT needed to go on public forums and point fingers? I definitely expected more from you lot.

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: florence.1674

florence.1674

Desolation is so weird.

How is Desolation becoming like Vizunah?

Is it the….

1. Desolation has all the huge hordes of PUGs queuing to help defend the server’s honor?
2. Desolation has lots of claimed t3 keeps and towers with hundreds of superior arrow carts manned?
3. Desolation has all those hundreds of superior arrow carts manned 24/7 by PUGs mentioned in 1.?
4. Desolation stays in the keeps and towers 24/7?
5. Desolation folds and melts away the moment any red name runs into the Desolation ze….blobaliciouszergomfgbigroflslimeballooze?
6. Desolation….bah, forget it. I can’t list all the things Vizunah can do and do 100000000x better than Desolation can.

If Desolation can even achieve anything close to what Vizunah can achieve, heck, flame me all you want, I would love sitting at the top of the charts. Hate Vizunah, loathe Vizunah, but they are the real masters who have NEVER relinquished their position in T1. Nobody gets top position. Vizunah lets you have top position for a while as they drink wine and recuperate.

Everyone else is just merely jealous and taking a mighty high road about their playstyle to justify their jealousy.

WvW law #1: nobody in WvW can count.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Just let ppl play the game the way they want and each one play it the way you want

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jensch.9527

Jensch.9527

DSun is still open for a GvG this Week. 15v15 up to 25v25 on tuesday or thursday.

pls /w me if you are interested, even if you never fought a GvG, it’s no problem to explain the rules

in Match-ups

Posted by: street.2176

street.2176

Everyone else is just merely jealous and taking a mighty high road about their playstyle to justify their jealousy.

So glad other INT Servers think the same.
But certain Servers which think they are Elite, not gonna mention any Name now before my Post gets deleted again, will always accuse better/equal Servers of playing “unfair/bad” and will only talk about a fun week when absolutely dominating the enemy and leading with at least 200k Points.

in Match-ups

Posted by: apoko.5246

apoko.5246

I’m nice on ts because you’re a funny and great guy. I wasn’t saying you we’re a bad commander or criticising, I wouldn’t have been able to take veloka. All I’m saying is that if you’re playing for points, spending that long on one target probably isn’t the best thing to do. Deso wasn’t your fault either, EB was the only map doing well. You are right though, there was probably a lot of commanders online but a border hopping force only really formed when you let me take a few people off you. I also didn’t say I expected you to drop everything? You were about to WP at the same time. I also know you’ve sieged up garrison and upgraded Deso bl for days, I’m not criticising you for any of that. All I was saying is that you probably spent a bit long on one tower. I don’t think saying that deserves the response that you have.

While I agree with most of what you say, the fact that these are European servers means that most people are asleep at night and this is where your server comes out tops, as most of us are in slumber land you still have a full server.

We have also lost a lot of people over the last couple of months as you can see we are in the lower tear for population so really we need to be happy that we can mix it with the top servers during normal hours.

I think there will come a point where they will need to either look at server populations or do something about match ups as some servers do not stand any chance in wvw, and these people will move to higher populated servers giving an even bigger divide.

Anyway lets keep it rolling and have fun

(edited by apoko.5246)

in Match-ups

Posted by: benbe.5890

benbe.5890

To the Piken Square Squire Guardian at Piken Square Hill who survived in a 2vs1 aginst me and another from Deso, you were badass!

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

I’d like to apologise for the Internal drama we’ve brought here it won’t happen again I’m sure and it wasn’t what I intended to come out after saying we lost Garri.
Besides the QQ thanks for the fights on Deso BL SPRT, and VII on EB even though the latter can be attributed to me having some of the most uncoordinated pugs I’ve seen on EB in a while.
At one point I watched them walking out some golems with Pikens zerg waiting for us in front of our keep.

Thanks for the support on EB after when we were outnumbered from DVG and everyone else. my throat is sore from that yelling and laughing what the pugs got up to last night :p.
I’m sorry that we had to blob, but its our only effective way to fight properly without any guild raids running at all.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LotuS.4378

LotuS.4378

[INC] still got free Tuesday/Thursday for GvG. Who want some fun? 20v20. [FG] can bring even 25 while we will be 20.

sorry to hear that [FG] is afraid.

[INC] Incendies
http://incendies-guild.tk/

(edited by LotuS.4378)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bokassa.5396

Bokassa.5396

[INC] still got free Tuesday/Thursday for GvG. Who want some fun? 20v20. [FG] can bring even 25 while we will be 20.

sorry to hear that [FG] is afraid.

Trololo!

I close my eyes and see how they were jumping off the cliff at PS border near Longview tower when saw on horizon a bunch of INC’s together with us last night.

Some people even said they’ve switched to another border (looking for decent fights probably), but I can’t believe in that.

Bokassa
Golden Horde [GH]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

I’d like to apologise for the Internal drama we’ve brought here it won’t happen again

Too late, you’re branded as forum blobbers forever. Stop blobbing the thread!

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheUltimateBackStabber.4863

TheUltimateBackStabber.4863

If there are any known GvG this week, plz let me know I’d love to watch a GvG

Asuran race is the best… +
Fluttershy #1 :)

(edited by TheUltimateBackStabber.4863)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Streaming early monday afternoon fun! http://en.twitch.tv/grotesquexg

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Repuran.1859

Streaming early monday afternoon fun! http://en.twitch.tv/grotesquexg

Nice to see Blobalation in full swing even picking up the Vizunah tactic of building AC’s when you outnumber enemies!

Stage 3 of Desolation becoming Vizunah complete. Well done DVG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

There is so much nonsense in this thread… Don’t think this is what match up threads are made for. I can not blame either DVG or any other guild for the way Desolation is performing, but it’s sad to point at eachother to put the blame somewhere. First we whined about not having enough coverage, now we do have some coverage and some decent scouting and we’re suddenly vizunah…

Personally im not a fan of PvDooring, but i do understand that if commanders know they’ll take a tower without any resistance, they may as well use golems to speed it up (after all we all would love to win and to take some towers and keeps is a requirement for that). However the claim that desolation builds AC’s everywhere and golemrushes every single day is nonsense. We usually drop about 2 AC in a tower (which is a minimum for defense) and the eventual AC’s dropped in a fight are all by pugs. And most commanders refuse to golem rush or use 1-2 instead of rams.

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

(edited by LampGhost.9658)

in Match-ups

Repuran.1859

Desolation and Abbadon have been double teaming Piken on EB since 10am this morning (6 hours). Not once have they engaged with each other nice one. When I whispered to ask the Deso commander why he was avoiding AM he said they’d been told not to engage…

(edited by Repuran.1859)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

Yep worst case of double teaming i have seen! Such bad sportsmanship that this is what it takes to get things done.

If we never fight these 2 servers again it would be too soon.

in Match-ups

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Yep worst case of double teaming i have seen! Such bad sportsmanship that this is what it takes to get things done.

If we never fight these 2 servers again it would be too soon.

Colly you are wrong

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

Desolation and Abbadon have been double teaming Piken on EB since 10am this morning (6 hours). Not once have they engaged with each other nice one. When I whispered to ask the Deso commander why he was avoiding AM he said they’d been told not to engage…

screenshot plx

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

What would be the point of double teaming? Wouldn’t that make rather boring match-up when it is pretty equal now as free-for-all.

[Hex]