Riverside vs Gandalf vs Apollo Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

I think this week will be a week of pve farming for mats, tired of this

If it’s anything like Gandara’s last matchup, you can pretty much just farm up-levelled Germans all week.

it’s pretty much the same thing, except they’re on arrow carts as well

You’re not wrong. Whilst trying to take a fully upgraded north camp on Riverside BL with 2 other people, the 5 RS defenders built four arrowcarts to fend us off. It was very weird.

Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

btw VIS, well done, I hope chasing one guy down was worth that one loot bag.

nice screenshot . finnally a screenshot with me as a target

i am roaming too . and yes it sometimes happens that u get chased by an entire guild group. I got chased by HoB several times last week ..but its oke . if u cant escape with ur roam build u might have to change it.

and a hint for next time :
as u may know on reset day our supplys are very important to ugrade our towers/keep so : yes, we are chasing every single player trying to kill our dollyaks or cap. our supply camps.

[VIS] Líqba.

thanks for the explanation, I was wondering why I got chased by you guys across such a large portion of the map. In your defence, I was killing dollies like there was no tomorrow so I can understand why I got chased like that.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jezynka.2651

Jezynka.2651

I like the RiverOfWalkingLootBags, one has to farm the gold for asc armor somewhere right? Who cares about PPT anyway …

Congrats farming the Pugzerg………………..guess what, we are doing exactly the same with our Guildraid against yours.
Only difference is that we dont need to brag here, about that “achievement”;-)

Greets Myrmi

NR looking for GvG (Wednesday or Thursday; 20.00-22.00 CET). Do you want to try even match (15vs15, 20vs20) vs our guild?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fish.2769

Fish.2769

Thanks to dw from RS and YaK from Gandara for some fun fights in/around SM last night, was a pleasure fighting with you guys.

Erwolf – Asuran Guardian
Currently residing on SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

I like the RiverOfWalkingLootBags, one has to farm the gold for asc armor somewhere right? Who cares about PPT anyway …

Congrats farming the Pugzerg………………..guess what, we are doing exactly the same with our Guildraid against yours.

Greets Myrmi

NR looking for GvG (Wednesday or Thursday; 20.00-22.00 CET). Do you want to try even match (15vs15, 20vs20) vs our guild?

As i said above farmin the PugZerg ist not an achievement to brag here in the Forums, he also called the RS-Players somehow disrespectful so does this represent you as a Guild?
I have faced you Guild sometimes openfield and you are decent Guild but this Member of yours should think before he posts such nonsense.
About the GvG, we do no longer to my great disappointment, but from Tuesday on we run our Guildraids just give me an ingame pm and we could join same borderland for some fights.

Greets Myrmi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fille.1325

Fille.1325

Thanks Gandarra for that sneaky AG Keep Inc on EB. I really enjoyed my Loot!

Attachments:

Axîom [aX]- Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

hah you’ll have to celebrate with some jagerbombs!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozy Oozebourne.4189

Oozy Oozebourne.4189

Hey! That was mine! Give it back!

Oozy – [Yowl] Leader
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenadas.9680

Kenadas.9680

Don´t worry Captain Shino have replaced them all;-)

Greets Myrmi

I see you are running out of insults and have resorted to calling me a troll. Very well, I shall use the same tactic.

laughed so hard about this pic

in Match-ups

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

Thank you all guild group that visit gandara bl yes today and keeping the pressure up .. VU ,DW, and other was a great night

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Knackers.8562

Knackers.8562

Greets Myrmi

As i said above farmin the PugZerg ist not an achievement to brag here in the Forums, he also called the RS-Players somehow disrespectful so does this represent you as a Guild?
I have faced you Guild sometimes openfield and you are decent Guild but this Member of yours should think before he posts such nonsense.
About the GvG, we do no longer to my great disappointment, but from Tuesday on we run our Guildraids just give me an ingame pm and we could join same borderland for some fights.

Greets Myrmi

Not sure about Guild farming pug zergs, but our pug zergs farming your pug zergs on equal numbers is pretty hilarious =p after all the “pugs” reflect the number of experienced fighters in the server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

thanks RS, as usual, you make my roaming a delight. I was trying to get a warrior to come out and fight me!

Attachments:

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

why must this happen to AG again?

this is an absolutely terrible matchup but….
YAY!!!! Gandara, I’ve got a video for you guys <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbrbUfYSt0E
(ignore the let’s have some fun part)
btw VIS, well done, I hope chasing one guy down was worth that one loot bag.

Precursor drops all around. I only wish I got a precursor too for letting myself get killed by a zerg of 30 that chase me. I mean, it’s obviously harder for me than for them.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

Is it me,or that Omega is very happy to see me?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

THANK YOU Scnd for the awesome Gvg, was probably our best even if we lost round after round, it was good training, Tons of Fun, hope we didn’t bored you too much, TY for the experience, hope to face you again really soon! Can’t wait.

Also at the end, we killed a asura necro with the tag i think Second Leave(Scnd) i hope it wasn’t one of yours, i’m deeply sorry if i misread the tag or if it was one of yours, i was thinking was one of usual guy that follow guild group and add to any fight!

THANK YOU AGAIN!

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: SabreWalrus.8647

SabreWalrus.8647

Thanks for the fights Dawn, it was good for us too \o/

Don’t worry about the Second Leave guy, that’s one of our members who’s supposed to be on a hiatus of sorts.
He’s a filthy pug.
;P

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.

in Match-ups

Posted by: asuryan.4386

asuryan.4386

I will miss you Gandara.

See you around.

[BORD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

Also at the end, we killed a asura necro with the tag i think Second Leave(Scnd) i hope it wasn’t one of yours, i’m deeply sorry if i misread the tag or if it was one of yours, i was thinking was one of usual guy that follow guild group and add to any fight!

Yeah that’s Mikhel.

He’s like that ex, that despite the fact that THEY broke up with YOU, still turns up at your house every night and wants to have sex

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

Yeah that’s Mikhel.

He’s like that ex, that despite the fact that THEY broke up with YOU, still turns up at your house every night and wants to have sex

Sounds like you came out better …

Ty VII for scrims was nice … They need a repair station in there

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prevvy.1936

Prevvy.1936

Thx VII for a very challenging GvG last night definitely one of the hardest fights we fought in a GvG. Although the beatings hurt, that one round YaKs managed to secure a win was a step forward for the guild who has been struggling with membership and had to resort to using trial members for the GvG.
We look forward to improving and facing you guys in the future!

YaK vs VII: http://youtu.be/HISM3YDZZRY

Prevvy Hyperion | [VII] Seventh Legion | [dF] Driven By Fury

in Match-ups

Posted by: HeWaGER.4926

HeWaGER.4926

An hacking Elementalist (swimming under the ground) is farming the dolly from Foghaven to Shadaran Hills on Riverside BL atm. We don’t know if he is from Aurora or Gandara.

RS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eugenides.1274

Eugenides.1274

An hacking Elementalist (swimming under the ground) is farming the dolly from Foghaven to Shadaran Hills on Riverside BL atm. We don’t know if he is from Aurora or Gandara.

Just want to chime in to say that this isn’t hacking. It’s a relatively common bug in many maps where you fall through the world when using a skill that teleports you. It has happened to me a handful of times around the ruins.

Attolis – Beyond the Wall [Crow]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Thx VII for a very challenging GvG last night definitely one of the hardest fights we fought in a GvG. Although the beatings hurt, that one round YaKs managed to secure a win was a step forward for the guild who has been struggling with membership and had to resort to using trial members for the GvG.
We look forward to improving and facing you guys in the future!

YaK vs VII: http://youtu.be/HISM3YDZZRY

You guys got better after every round, it was really nice to see. I didn’t play the first 3 rounds, but luckily we played a lot more. It was fun.

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

The first three days I was really angry with this match-up. Then the fights came, and it was the most fun match up since long for me.

I learned to hate thiefs even more this match-up! I didn’t know it was possible. No, they don’t kill me. But I can’t find them

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Headless.3718

Headless.3718

Just want to chime in to say that this isn’t hacking. It’s a relatively common bug in many maps where you fall through the world when using a skill that teleports you. It has happened to me a handful of times around the ruins.

Then it is not hacking but exploiting and that’s still bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Then it is not hacking but exploiting and that’s still bad.

The game is buggy dude and I blame Anet for it more than the exploiter. I was one my low level thief months ago roaming EB. I used the teleport on the thief short bow to get to the supply depot in a camp quickly and got stuck under it.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

Cheers for that dual inci elem in Riverside BL west camp,I let you kill the dolly,even let you take the camp and /wave and you just nuked me while i was offguard for a sec while all I wanted is to duel you fairly.(this sums up riverside server really)but still kudos for killing me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Itchy.6340

Itchy.6340

lovley matchup, but Mya take a break till 2.1.14 Christmas

[Mya]Menelya – Guild / Raid – Lead
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ramic.2346

Ramic.2346

6 Guild-Groups in Garrison Gandara Bl at the same time, little bit messy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Ty for all the fights on Ag border, Dawn it’s going on break till the first on january, bye bye, GL with the future Rs and Myrmi, shino it’s learning German watch out!

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smok.2385

Smok.2385

Big kudos to Scnd and thanks for the experience. We have lots to work on but we never give up on any challange. Much love from YaKs
Abraço “VaicomDeus”

Smokkz – Warrior of the Yakslappers [YaK] Warband
Gandara (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

Thanks for the fun after the GvG YaK
Grtz,
Wu thiefs

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

My last raid with VII and on Aurora Glade, facing off against Scnd since my CoN days.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-2kVvJ-WlM&feature=youtu.be

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kondorak.5831

Kondorak.5831

Thank you to all the guilds and Infantrygroups that faced us [SPRT] in the last couple days. We just formed recently but the fights with you all were extremely fun and brought us one step further to our goal on becoming a pro WvW Guild. Hope to see you around !

Commander of [Hail] and [SPRT] Miriranda V – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Headless.3718

Headless.3718

The game is buggy dude and I blame Anet for it more than the exploiter. I was one my low level thief months ago roaming EB. I used the teleport on the thief short bow to get to the supply depot in a camp quickly and got stuck under it.

You blame Anet more than the exploiter? /facepalm. When you get stuck under the map then just port back to your base and you’re fine. It’s not like it’s common that you get stuck under the map. (never happend to me and never saw someone under the map)

in Match-ups

oblivious.8074

You blame Anet more than the exploiter? /facepalm. When you get stuck under the map then just port back to your base and you’re fine. It’s not like it’s common that you get stuck under the map. (never happend to me and never saw someone under the map)

Yes I blame Anet. You know why? because many keep reporting the same bugs and exploits and they are still in the game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

You know that there might be random kids playing games right? How can you expect 12-14 yrs old to have a sense of judgement and know that he is doing something wrong. He just found a new way to have fun

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

it was a fun week overall for us, not the most skilled of fights but plenty of them, most of which fun.
thank you all that fought us in the open with less than 15 guys :p

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

Shame I couldn’t fight one of you without 3 additional TCHUUs adding in 10 seconds into the fight though. Maybe I’ll have more luck next time

Our relationship with party wide swiftness is fleeting at best so the delays may make it look like we all added in but rest assured we were just failing to gank you . Trying to run aura share with this lot has probably shaved 10 years off my life, “oh look some iron ore”, “over here some herbs” “come look at this rabbit”. The other 3 were most likely farming a particularly tasty patch of scallions way back when the cry of “TUP at 12 o’clock came in”.

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

Ah it’s fine, actually I thought my comment was kind of random so I deleted it, but you managed to quote it just before that haha. You guys are obviously good at what you do so I was just disappointed I didn’t get the chance to have a 1 on 1 fight. But on the other hand, duels are overrated anyway :P

Member of TUP on Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

Just a quick thanks to the GUM guys for that little scrap in the north camp, nothing to write home about but our TS was entertaining:

“Find a target”
“Guardian, Guardian, Guardian, Warrior, Warrior…. seriously they’re all Guardians.”
“I think I saw an ele…. no, no its just a Guardian with a silly staff”
“There that ones afk, get him!”

Anyway was a fun week, thanks all, see you soon, shame these forums will be gone the next time we meet.

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

in Match-ups

oblivious.8074

Sorry its late http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm9cWTQCOxo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUQCdNC36esx9d6onAqbnqJQ

Thanks to AG for listening to our carolling :p