Sea of Sorrows vs Tarnished Coast vs Maguuma week 7

in Match-ups

Posted by: NICKEZ.3671

NICKEZ.3671

In that case, I apologize. Let’s all just try and enjoy ourselves.

[CERN] & [ZzZz] Xig
Asura Guard, Human Ele
TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Alright TC bl =)

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

Any of you SoS or Mag commander want to start a proper karma train in one of the BLs?

sigh…. its sunday, why dont you actually play the game?

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Any of you SoS or Mag commander want to start a proper karma train in one of the BLs?

This 1000X, play the kitten game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

Look at the guild tag.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

To the charr necro from YOHO that we jumped near the ne bloodlust point on SoS BL. I’ll take a TC zerg over fighting you again any day…we definitely underestimated you…

That was Xara, dude’s a BEAST:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slr1DZEFFqM

Not impressed, will be impressed when he drops the ez win button on his utility bar.

Instead you should watch the big boy Necro Videos by Rennoko.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rwTPeEkSTo

(edited by iAmTheDuke.6201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

I had fun leading EB in morning against TC… Thanks Mag for resetting SM High Five. Is there a shortage of commanders on TC in morning? People seem to turtle in towers more on eternal. Had fun leading on TC border in the evening as well. Lots of action. Hope everyone is enjoying the match after 6 weeks of T1 crap.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaz.8954

jaz.8954

Not impressed, will be impressed when he drops the ez win button on his utility bar.

The guy is solo roaming on a class with no real method of escaping, no blocks and no invulns, he stood his ground and wiped me and 6 other people after one heck of a long fight. It would be rather foolish to not use every ability available to ensure his own victory, pretty sure WvW isn’t about who uses the most fair skill, its about who wins.

Besides..saying its an ez win button is no different than saying a warrior shouldn’t use stuns, a thief shouldn’t use stealth or any other mechanic given to the class. He targeted me with that ez win button and I blinded him mid cast, he still beat us through clever kiting over the stairs in the NE cap point. He didn’t win through the use of a long cooldown signet with a long and obvious cast.

The best 5-2 spammer NA.
(JQ D/P Thief)

in Match-ups

iAmTheDuke.6201

The guy is solo roaming on a class with no real method of escaping, no blocks and no invulns, he stood his ground and wiped me and 6 other people after one heck of a long fight. It would be rather foolish to not use every ability available to ensure his own victory, pretty sure WvW isn’t about who uses the most fair skill, its about who wins.

Besides..saying its an ez win button is no different than saying a warrior shouldn’t use stuns, a thief shouldn’t use stealth or any other mechanic given to the class. He targeted me with that ez win button and I blinded him mid cast, he still beat us through clever kiting over the stairs in the NE cap point. He didn’t win through the use of a long cooldown signet with a long and obvious cast.

Well sounds like you got outplayed and I almost feel bad for you.
Also doesn’t change the fact that the gameplay on that video isn’t anything special especially with the ez mode button.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaz.8954

jaz.8954

Also doesn’t change the fact that the gameplay on that video isn’t anything special especially with the ez mode button.

Yes, we got outplayed, now got some of your own videos so we can critque em?

The best 5-2 spammer NA.
(JQ D/P Thief)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeden.5896

Aeden.5896

Yes, we got outplayed, now got some of your own videos so we can critque em?

Duke to be clear I think Xara made that video for his friends, it was just footage from a few nights ago and wasn’t meant to show off on the internetz. Maybe I shouldn’t have shared it I thought some people would appreciate (like Jaz who’s being super cool).

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

yay for geeveegees!

ty Agg and CNB

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

I’m sorry did I read this correctly, you’re claiming he beat you and 6 other players on a necro by…kiting you?

Are you…what…is this even reality?

I’m just trying to imagine the degree of fail that would need to happen for 1 necro to kite 6 players simultaneously and somehow kill + stomp all of them…and I just can’t.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

There will be an unusually high pop in WvW on TC right now. TC locked in 3rd place + no T1 servers in the match =’s tons of people trying to get the meta done etc.

I really hope TC doesn’t become a T1 server. I don’t like these queues. I miss being T2/3 like the old days, but I love the fun people on TC : /

+1 Nice job to the mag necro

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

(edited by Aberrant.6749)

in Match-ups

electriette.8952

There will be an unusually high pop in WvW on TC right now. TC locked in 3rd place + no T1 servers in the match =’s tons of people trying to get the meta done etc.

I really hope TC doesn’t become a T1 server. I don’t like these queues. I miss being T2/3 like the old days, but I love the fun people on TC : /

if you leave me i swear to god

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

why are we comparing the skill of condi necros like the build even requires a functioning brain

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

No bby I won’t leave u… u still owe me gold.

Highly doubt I’ll ever leave TC.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Match-ups

electriette.8952

No bby I won’t leave u… u still owe me gold.

Highly doubt I’ll ever leave TC.

wow

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

why are we comparing the skill of condi necros like the build even requires a functioning brain

HODOR!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Icewielder.4195

Icewielder.4195

Are you trying to imp….SQUIRREL GET IT!! Er..

Also thanks for the compliments Jaz, and don’t let the baguuma trolls get to you, keep roaming! We’ve all had our fail fights, the good roamers are the ones that learn and keep at it.

(Btw I like my ez button, I get lonely solo roaming and its a great way to get party invites from maguuma!)

Worst Necro NA [XARA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Itukaaj.5628

Itukaaj.5628

Nah don’t need a brain to function just something else while I go Erp necro style. All those corpses of skilled players does something for me.

Ayjay Reckless-necro
YOHO (A Pirates Life for Me)

(edited by Itukaaj.5628)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Some footage of last night.

Highlights include: hiding on second floor of SM to let it get capped in order to finish our achievements, and Deany being Deany.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

Highlights include: hiding on second floor of SM to let it get capped in order to finish our achievements, and Deany being Deany.

I love your commanders voice. <3

I eat breakfast for dinner.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Awh, shucks.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

electriette.8952

C-can I call dibs on him.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

I don’t know…. having played and mained a mesmer since launch, I found that they’re actually pretty brainless to play as a class. It’s all fire-and-forget or hide in stealth while you spam GS zerker.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I don’t know…. having played and mained a mesmer since launch, I found that they’re actually pretty brainless to play as a class. It’s all fire-and-forget or hide in stealth while you spam GS zerker.

what’s a profession that doesn’t have a brainless talent spec?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

what’s a profession that doesn’t have a brainless talent spec?

Warrior?

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lurock Turoth.9085

Lurock Turoth.9085

Lol Warrior “EHRMAHGAHD they did 1k damage to me….RUNN FOREVER!!!!!!” sooo much brain used its hard to believe XD.

Anyone looking for small group fights out of TC just track [YOHO] down and we will be happy to fight small scale with ya.

HAVOC FOREVER!!!

Angst Hex, [FLOT] BG Havoc/Roaming
http://www.twitch.tv/disasterdrew

(edited by Lurock Turoth.9085)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Even Maguuma’s PvF is low energy. I’d blame tryptophan comas but they were alright Friday and Saturday.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

http://youtu.be/wM1wv6RYpOY

Hi to carebears, I had fun fighting you guys. ^.^

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serkz.3140

Serkz.3140

Fair-weathers are killin’ the queues right now for TC

We started the whole karma train movement with JQ way before seasons started. However, in the last 2 weeks, our war council have asked commanders to refrain from starting them in an attempt to reduce the population of uncommitted pugs/fair-weathers from our maps.
;)
#justsayin

80 ele | wolf rank | Bgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Fair-weathers are killin’ the queues right now for TC

We started the whole karma train movement with JQ way before seasons started. However, in the last 2 weeks, our war council have asked commanders to refrain from starting them in an attempt to reduce the population of uncommitted pugs/fair-weathers from our maps.
;)
#justsayin

but that achievement

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Even Maguuma’s PvF is low energy. I’d blame tryptophan comas but they were alright Friday and Saturday.

ANET nerfed most of us have to wait 900 seconds before posting, or bad things happen.

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

<SNIP>

I was wondering where I was getting all these views from.

Don’t forget to check out grub around 22:22 and the sweet 1v1 at 27:00.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Loot cam should be in every wvw video.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

God bless you meta.
Step 1: Go to the arena in obsidian sanctum.
Step 2: Choose which class you want to fight, PU mesmer, p/d d/p condispam/stealthspam thief, condi warrior with huge regen.
Step 3: If you lack any of the builds shown in Step 2, you can choose to fight one and die or return to step 1. If you have one of these builds, proceed to step 4.
Step 4: Have a lackluster fight that was determined on who’s build is a better counter to who’s rather than player skill because these builds are made to be mindless.

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

God bless you meta.
Step 2: Choose which class you want to fight, PU mesmer, p/d d/p condispam/stealthspam thief, condi warrior with huge regen.
Step 3: If you lack any of the builds shown in Step 2, you can choose to fight one and die or return to step 1. If you have one of these builds, proceed to step 4.
Step 4: Have a lackluster fight that was determined on who’s build is a better counter to who’s rather than player skill because these builds are made to be mindless.

Next time soften them up with some erp, I hear it makes them more receptive.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

God bless you meta.

Lulz so true

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Someone from TG got Dusk to drop tonight, that makes 2 precursors in 4 days kitten , ty Maguuma guess we should of came here earlier since you have blessed us with good luck.

Help

in Match-ups

iAmTheDuke.6201

Someone from TG got Dusk to drop tonight, that makes 2 precursors in 4 days kitten , ty Maguuma guess we should of came here earlier since you have blessed us with good luck.

Didn’t Dragonbrand bless you with Asians?

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Didn’t Dragonbrand bless you with Asians?

shut up duke.

Bad Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

It is customary on Maguuma that we take a 25% tax for every precursor drop to fund our stay at home mom zerg.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Streaming duels in Obsidian Sanctum for the next few hours

http://www.twitch.tv/comprissent

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Lol why are you making fun of yourself?

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

im still sleepy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjuFCl_HC_o#t=1323
true story of my sleepiness

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

(edited by kerona.3465)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

I think someone needs to start a chant, TC Number 3! TC Number 3!

Go TC! You got this, enjoy the 3rd place well earned!

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

AMAZING fights tonight on MagBL!
Hopefully you could tell a difference in performance from the other day.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Time for me to join TG.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

This matchup is funny because all 3 servers don’t care much for ppt, which leads to mass endless zvz fighting and not being able to tell who’s bl is who’s

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php