SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013 v2

in Match-ups

Posted by: hints.8036

hints.8036

After taking BG’s WP @ SoR BL, we started a 70vs70vs70 fight. Sounds like both BG and SoR enjoyed it. We are thinking about making it into a daily event.

To the ANet dev who follows BG around, we hope you enjoy WvW and come hangout with JQ sometime. I think gem prices is still quite cheap :-p

SoR had 70 in that fight?!?! News to us. We didn’t even have a queue the whole night on SoR BL. The TW group had 30-35 including the pugs.

They had 70 people as usual, and they cant be saying it was their 70 vs 35 so it becomes 70 v 70… duh burl, geez…

This is what we saw. I don’t see many pugs and I take your word for it. It must be the famous SoR long-name phenomenon. You guys did quite well with 35 people holding up your side of the map + Bay. We were happy to defend BG’s spawn tower and give them unlimited supply. Everyone wins?

http://twitch.tv/risenfall (delayed stream)

Lvl80(Rank) – Eng(362) Necro(245) Mes(245) Thief(131) Guard(131) Ele(29)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

After taking BG’s WP @ SoR BL, we started a 70vs70vs70 fight. Sounds like both BG and SoR enjoyed it. We are thinking about making it into a daily event.

To the ANet dev who follows BG around, we hope you enjoy WvW and come hangout with JQ sometime. I think gem prices is still quite cheap :-p

SoR had 70 in that fight?!?! News to us. We didn’t even have a queue the whole night on SoR BL. The TW group had 30-35 including the pugs.

They had 70 people as usual, and they cant be saying it was their 70 vs 35 so it becomes 70 v 70… duh burl, geez…

This is what we saw. I don’t see many pugs and I take your word for it. It must be the famous SoR long-name phenomenon. You guys did quite well with 35 people holding up your side of the map + Bay. We were happy to defend BG’s spawn tower and give them unlimited supply. Everyone wins?

This was earlier in the night when HIRE was still out in force. So we did have more than 35 on the BL at this point. The fights the last week have been a lot of fun. Probably the most fun I’ve had in quite some time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonProject.7980

CrimsonProject.7980

What Bashido is referring to are the TW+Pug strikes on noob isle and other portions of the fight by spawn tower. That was 20 TW + 10-15 non-TW.

^Post above mine explains as well.

Regardless, I think we all come out winners because from the sound of it, we all had a kitten good time and kitten good fights.

[TW] Blondie warrior of Tempest Wolves

(edited by CrimsonProject.7980)

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

You’re rambling again, old man. Have a nap.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: keelhaul.8039

keelhaul.8039

Its flattering you think 20 OnS and similar number of Icoa running seperately = 70 people.

I got hours of entertainment watching your streams from the past few days. Thanks for leaving your teamspeak on it.

My fav discussion to eaves drop on was " BG spent 200k on guilds for the seasons ", but there were many many more comedy gems from your commander.

[OnS] Carpal Tunnel – Ele
[OnS] C A R P A L – Norn Guardian Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xterra.6172

Xterra.6172

What happened on BGBL with sunny changing red in under 30seconds was out of order, your just lucky the BG map didnt want to fight fire with fire. [TID] sort it out, dont know what server you xfered from but pls dont pull stunts like that again.

You’re not in a position to call anyone out end of story. especially if you’re a mesmer from [TOM] or [PLX] we’ve seen you many times over the past few months portaling in and out of the ground beneath keeps, bloodlust capture points, walls and lets not forget the flying golems.

P.S. We’ve also had a dev watch you do said things – so don’t say you weren’t warned.

Please provide a video of this activity so that I can identify and deal with the Plexity member.

I sure hope you do have proof that someone has been using hacks and are not just throwing random accusations around.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chi.2943

Chi.2943

Its flattering you think 20 OnS and similar number of Icoa running seperately = 70 people.

I got hours of entertainment watching your streams from the past few days. Thanks for leaving your teamspeak on it.

My fav discussion to eaves drop on was " BG spent 200k on guilds for the seasons ", but there were many many more comedy gems from your commander.

oh snap, he. went. there.

Nubbie [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: zerotheory.7952

zerotheory.7952

Re-Post from prior thread:

Anyone know if [BAM] from SoR are NA or OCE?
Bumped into you guys a few times in EBG.
Sorry we had to leave early to smack our old buddies [XPK] out of bg garrison :P (good to see you guys back in action!)
Nice to see both guilds out rolling as a guild too, and not all stuck to one dot.
Actually I think that’s the one biggest thing I’ve noticed so far this week, guilds rocking around as guilds ‘de-blobbing’ and having fun. It’s refreshing to see.

Is there a [BAM] Guild on SoR then, thought there was one on JQ The bringers of might or something like that.
And then the eu guild [BAM] on BG.

I know the [BAM] on BG, you guys are sekc
It may have been SoR [BAM] not JQ, things get so blurry when out rolling xD

Yes, that is us. Bringers of Ascended Might. We operate late NA. See you guys/gals in the battlefield.

Bringers Of Ascended Might [BAM] – Human Engineer lvl 80 – SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeydra.4386

Jeydra.4386

Anyone know who built the WP in JQ BL Hills? I find that very impressive, committing to hold the Keep and actually defending it long enough to upgrade it all the way to T3.

Otherwise though is it just me or is JQ losing fights against BG even though both zergs are of roughly similar size?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

You’re rambling again, old man. Have a nap.

I think you’re right…

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonProject.7980

CrimsonProject.7980

[SF] Sylvari Force…. please take Zorh. We don’t like Trees in TW.

[TW] Blondie warrior of Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

What happened on BGBL with sunny changing red in under 30seconds was out of order, your just lucky the BG map didnt want to fight fire with fire. [TID] sort it out, dont know what server you xfered from but pls dont pull stunts like that again.

You’re not in a position to call anyone out end of story. especially if you’re a mesmer from [TOM] or [PLX] we’ve seen you many times over the past few months portaling in and out of the ground beneath keeps, bloodlust capture points, walls and lets not forget the flying golems.

P.S. We’ve also had a dev watch you do said things – so don’t say you weren’t warned.

Please provide a video of this activity so that I can identify and deal with the Plexity member.

I sure hope you do have proof that someone has been using hacks and are not just throwing random accusations around.

There is a guild called Perplexed We Still Have Members [PLX] which said mesmer is in that teleports around the map. Little asura mesmer. Funny little guy. Talks lots of trash. too bad they haven’t banned him. Been months now of reports.

Be calm and read the posts again.

A L T S
Skritt Happens

(edited by Omnitek.3876)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

There is a guild called Perplexed We Still Have Members [PLX] which said mesmer is in that teleports around the map. Little asura mesmer. Funny little guy. Talks lots of trash. too bad they haven’t banned him. Been months now of reports.

Poor little guy was on EB this afternoon. Tried to contest our wg the normal way. He died. Then he went back to his antics and still died cuz aoe condi engie trolololo

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

I tried to actually list the guild name, which is a legit guild name, but the mods didn’t like it. I wasn’t trying to be funny, but rather help y’all find the guy. Sorry about that, in any case.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xterra.6172

Xterra.6172

Ah, ok. Thanks for the info.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Retribution runs from the last few weeks. I took short clips or tried to make them short to fit in more fights. Looking forward to some good fights the next couple of days.

As always RET is looking for GvG scrims as we get back into the scene.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ReverendChan.8467

ReverendChan.8467

Why JQ no come out for snugglez? 2 nights in a row same scenario happenz…

http://i.imgur.com/6p4ZLiu.jpg

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]
Cutest Necro of Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barfoi.9537

Barfoi.9537

There was also the SoR Ele (Bronze Colonel in [XPK]) that kept “bugging” into that tower multiple times before that. No biggie, really, but it reflects poorly on a server and/or its guild(s).

Yep, It was me.

I was using FGS to damage the gate as fast as possible but I ’’bugging’’ inside tower. And I immediately jump out after that, I neither try to kill BG nor siege inside that tower.

Now i tell my side of story, Can you provide your proof pls ?

Edit #1 wait wut, That happen before or after T3 Sunnyhill fight ?

The last time I saw you do it was right before the gate went down (T3 Sunny), but you weren’t the reason it flipped so easily, and it wasn’t what Mez was referring to. I think some time afterwards, it flipped again very quickly, and (supposedly) without any siege. I don’t really know what happened there.

Nonetheless, thanks for replying. You definitely didn’t cause any harm from what I saw, but you might want to bail from the tower faster in the future. ;P

in Match-ups

Omnitek.3876

There was also the SoR Ele (Bronze Colonel in [XPK]) that kept “bugging” into that tower multiple times before that. No biggie, really, but it reflects poorly on a server and/or its guild(s).

Yep, It was me.

I was using FGS to damage the gate as fast as possible but I ’’bugging’’ inside tower. And I immediately jump out after that, I neither try to kill BG nor siege inside that tower.

The last time I saw you do it was right before the gate went down (T3 Sunny), but you weren’t the reason it flipped so easily, and it wasn’t what Mez was referring to. I think some time afterwards, it flipped again very quickly, and (supposedly) without any siege. I don’t really know what happened there.

Nonetheless, thanks for replying. You definitely didn’t cause any harm from what I saw, but you might want to bail from the tower faster in the future. ;P

Maybe… A class with the ability to portal people was hiding in the tower? No…. Too far fetched. More reasonable explanation is one ele hacked/glitches past the gate… It would take an ele ages to successfully solo a keep lord and survive.

A L T S
Skritt Happens

(edited by Omnitek.3876)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

Yep, It was me.

Maybe… A class with the ability to portal people was hiding in the tower? No…. Too far fetched. More reasonable explanation is one ele hacked/glitches past the gate… It would take an ele ages to successfully solo a keep lord and survive.

Sunny was swept after we got it back and before it suddenly turned red, and yes that included above lord room on the dome. But anyways we’ll win still.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

Yep, It was me.

Sunny was swept after we got it back and before it suddenly turned red, and yes that included above lord room on the dome. But anyways we’ll win still.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DM5QGkOGZubQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Celsith.2753

Celsith.2753

Sorry we had to take your Garrison JQ. We needed the supply to repair Bay from the fail omega rush <3

Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Thundercat Snarf – Thief

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Thats okay, 40 upleveled necros are having their way with your home BL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Inverted.7439

Inverted.7439

_ he speaks the truth

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Night Hawk Ix.7360

_ he speaks the truth

If your going to post screenshots remember to edit the chat out first.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: zach.1952

zach.1952

Level 80: ElementalistWarriorThiefGuardianMesmer
Jade Quarry – NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Inverted.7439

Inverted.7439

-_- he speaks the truth

Y

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

-_- he speaks the truth

Y

Read the chat and tell me what what would normally be censored.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Night Hawk Ix.7360

-_- he speaks the truth

Y

Because our server chat is private to OUR server, but in this case your posting what BL your on, our numbers, but even worse the chat contains info about a mesmer going to hide in the keep thats about to flip as it happens. Just get in the habit of editing all chat even if you dont think its important.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

(edited by Night Hawk Ix.7360)

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

To be fair, it was posted quite a while after we had forgotten about bay so its not like there was a lot of relevant information in there. There were only about 40 uplevels in that zerg anyway. We had a few non-SF tagging along but not a lot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kanderous.7512

kanderous.7512

“I was literally double fisting water and soymilk into my mouth” ~ Tytos Hill

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Apparently you learned well from Mags…

-_- he speaks the truth

Y

Because our server chat is private to OUR server, but in this case your posting what BL your on, our numbers, but even worse the chat contains info about a mesmer going to hide in the keep thats about to flip as it happens. Just get in the habit of editing all chat even if you dont think its important.

Its like they dont see your sig and put 2 and 2 together. I mean really???

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bashido.8694

Bashido.8694

kitten it, every time I see TW I have never been able to get it out of my head for months now. Once upon a time in a drunken stooper on a Friday night reset, I believe one of my guildies goes, OMFG IT’S TWILIGHT WOLVES AGAIN! Since then, I have never been able to read TW tag as Tempest Wolves. R.I.P. Tempest Wolves (2013) name in Jed’s mind. This also lead to something like team Jacob or team Edward…I can’t remember how the whole conversation went..

This conversation then of course lead to many variations that are insulting to our own tag, and some have been pretty creative with troll tags marked as SF! Even from our own guildies…

I like twilight wolves, guild vote on namechange inc!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bashido.8694

Bashido.8694

Also – great fights all around tonight. We were map hopping all around until we ran out of people. We took SM a few times and have some great fights. We had to set up 20 warrior banner rotations for Indo, but besides that was good times.

EB was fun all night, thanks for coming out and bringing some good fights bg/jq – GG

in Match-ups

Posted by: hints.8036

hints.8036

Sorry we had to take your Garrison JQ. We needed the supply to repair Bay from the fail omega rush <3

We enjoyed it. SoR is a great server. We also had a good fight with BG after you guys wiped us. Personally, I had more fun fighting you guys (even though we get less bags). I really liked the way you split your forces. To quote Sun Tzu (and I’m not implying that you guys had more than us, but rather from a tactical point of view),

“If our force is twice as numerous as that of the enemy, it should be split up into two divisions, one to meet the enemy in front, and one to fall upon his rear; if he replies to the frontal attack, he may be crushed from behind; if to the rearward attack, he may be crushed in front.”

Because of that, I kind of wish that we had a proper Garrison fight, but it was our error for not having scouting reports communicated.

It was also kind of funny what happened at SoR BL..the enemy of your enemy is your friend? You totally could’ve taken our keep, but we saw you riding off into the sunset instead :-p

http://twitch.tv/risenfall (delayed stream)

Lvl80(Rank) – Eng(362) Necro(245) Mes(245) Thief(131) Guard(131) Ele(29)

(edited by hints.8036)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eternum.1706

Eternum.1706

Sleepy week this week, eh?

Had a great time leading EB during NA prime today, great fights to both BG and SoR – keep it up!

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killer.4709

Killer.4709

We enjoyed it. SoR is a great server. We also had a good fight with BG after you guys wiped us. Personally, I had more fun fighting you guys (even though we get less bags). I really liked the way you split your forces. To quote Sun Tzu (and I’m not implying that you guys had more than us, but rather from a tactical point of view),

“If our force is twice as numerous as that of the enemy, it should be split up into two divisions, one to meet the enemy in front, and one to fall upon his rear; if he replies to the frontal attack, he may be crushed from behind; if to the rearward attack, he may be crushed in front.”

Because of that, I kind of wish that we had a proper Garrison fight, but it was our error for not having scouting reports communicated.

It was also kind of funny what happened at SoR BL..the enemy of your enemy is your friend? You totally could’ve taken our keep, but we saw you riding off into the sunset instead :-p

Well BG was actually running 3 forces on that map KnT, EE, APex (it was just EE for that recorded hills push, we were still forming up). We just grouped up for attacks and defenses as needed until about 7 server time when APex logged and 8 server when we lost EE. After that it was just KnT, not much we can do about that with 1 commander right haha. But it was lots of fun, thanks HzH, SG and MERC for the awesome fights.

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

(edited by Killer.4709)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Attack of the necros. Dang, all the fun happens while im at work

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

I’m sure we could work out a weekend event sometime Fuzzy

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

-_- he speaks the truth

Y

Well for once, it actually helps that you did not censor the chat, there was a BG mesmer glitching in bay. SoR knew he was there, we could just not kill him the way you cant kill krait in underwater fractal that glitch into the rock. (Of course in his case, he knows how to exploit the glitch). TY for putting a character name on that mesmer!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I’m sure we could work out a weekend event sometime Fuzzy

Or you could buy me a plane ticket

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

-_- he speaks the truth

Y

Well for once, it actually helps that you did not censor the chat, there was a BG mesmer glitching in bay. SoR knew he was there, we could just not kill him the way you cant kill krait in underwater fractal that glitch into the rock. (Of course in his case, he knows how to exploit the glitch). TY for putting a character name on that mesmer!

LOL pwned

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

-_- he speaks the truth

Y

Lol no, it that wasn’t him who glitched in. It was the “OTHER” mesmer you saw. He was definitely hiding in a super secret but totally legit spot. Sweep better.

Also I think the original point was that in the chat box there are swear words that are usually -kittened- out on the forums. Posting an image with those words in it is considered going around the rules. Even if it’s unintentional.

[DONE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

-_- he speaks the truth

Y

Lol no, it that wasn’t him who glitched in. It was the “OTHER” mesmer you saw. He was definitely hiding in a super secret but totally legit spot. Sweep better.

Also I think the original point was that in the chat box there are swear words that are usually -kittened- out on the forums. Posting an image with those words in it is considered going around the rules. Even if it’s unintentional.

Quick way to sort this out, was it an asura mesmer?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonofNoob.3102

SonofNoob.3102

Shame on Ten Inches Deep [TID] for the multiple port hack fails into SoRBL Hills which JQ held. If you guys can’t even glitch and exploit to win; might want to give up on WvW.

That guild has been doing that for over a year. They were doing it when BG and SoR first started fighting.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jorjeis.2169

Jorjeis.2169

Mez is a good player and I’m happy he’s on BG instead of somewhere else. Yes, he can complain a fair amount, argue with militia and commanders, criticizes harshly, etc. But he’s still a good player that isn’t shy to communicate on map chat. Unlike many players also, he thinks about what he should be doing and adapts to the circumstances, not blindly follows the commander.

Also the way he criticizes is far more productive than what some people do, because he will point out what he thinks was done wrong and what should’ve been done instead. Far more productive than the common criticism that is calling someone a “kitten”.

Finally don’t ask someone to leave unless you are willing to pay for the transfer. Are you?

Wrong on all counts. But then not surprising when you’re in the same boat as Mez.

Member of [KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Omnitek.3876

Every server has them. They are extra angry and bitter on SoR these days after leagues are over. Kinda funny.

A L T S
Skritt Happens

in Match-ups

Night Hawk Ix.7360

Score update XD

Attachments:

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Score update XD

There is a certain lack of bread in your update. x.x

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Clearly he could not rise to the occasion. The yeast he could have done would have been to make a bread pun. Someone should take him under their wing and teach him the doughs and donuts of breadsus.

Raise Breadsus!