SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013 v2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

Clearly he could not rise to the occasion. The yeast he could have done would have been to make a bread pun. Someone should take him under their wing and teach him the doughs and donuts of breadsus.

Raise Breadsus!

Nah I’ve got more class than to get involved with BreadWars sry

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Clearly he could not rise to the occasion. The yeast he could have done would have been to make a bread pun. Someone should take him under their wing and teach him the doughs and donuts of breadsus.

Raise Breadsus!

Nah I’ve got more class than to get involved with BreadWars sry

I think what they mean, there is a lack of silly people doing silly stuff in your pic :P

Breadwars do not exsist.

That’s all I got.

Who wants dinner? (Shini isn’t invited)

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Cuddles just go to bread, since he wont.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

i’m down for dinner. cept i just had lunch. a dilemma of a conundrum.

so how are them new heals? specifically, i’m interested in hearing any Guards running the new medi heal. :PPP

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

Hey … I don’t like when Mez is complaining but i believe he’s very dedicated for server here.

He always tags up when nobody is in the map … even now .. while i dont know where other ppl are …. pve ing ?

BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Finally don’t ask someone to leave unless you are willing to pay for the transfer. Are you?

Man, they really rustled your jimmies with that, huh?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

i’m down for dinner. cept i just had lunch. a dilemma of a conundrum.

so how are them new heals? specifically, i’m interested in hearing any Guards running the new medi heal. :PPP

I hear its good for skirmishing and roaming offensive guardians, but that tbh isn’t the majority of guardians in WvW. I found shelter and signet were still better.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

i am semi-one of those types of Guards, so i was quite intrigued. though after hearing the details, i thougth maybe not so much. guess i’ll have to wait and test. easy to counter though, no? heard it has a tell like other heals, even though it’s a meditation. so you could soft / hard CC chain or kite me then i’ve wasted a tiny heal.

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

So pretttttttttttty……………!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

i am semi-one of those types of Guards, so i was quite intrigued. though after hearing the details, i thougth maybe not so much. guess i’ll have to wait and test. easy to counter though, no? heard it has a tell like other heals, even though it’s a meditation. so you could soft / hard CC chain or kite me then i’ve wasted a tiny heal.

Pretty much, I had the same issue when I used to play my thief a lot and experimented with signet of malice. If they kite you, your healing is pretty much negated and often as not the heal wasn’t comparable to other heals.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

Score Update!

OK your just showing my post up now

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

:(

I was showing pretty new stuffffffffffff!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Score Update!

:(

I was showing pretty new stuffffffffffff!

I hope you have my Christmas gift ready

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: SgtJanitor.3164

SgtJanitor.3164

Had some fun fights last night with RET, SF, HzH, SG, LUN, etc.
Good stuff all around. See ya tomorrow and all that.

Heurix
Authorized Shoutcaster for ArenaNet, ESL, and DPS

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Just wanted to say thanks for the fights tonight!

I very rarely command and it was a super fun night with SoR and BG. Was also fun to fight some old friends. <3

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Had some fun fights last night with RET, SF, HzH, SG, LUN, etc.
Good stuff all around. See ya tomorrow and all that.

Agreed, unfortunately I didn’t offer my best calling performance. I was quite the tired one last night. I hate winter, I hate cold weather, I hate snow, and I hate Wisconsin. That is all…

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Go to Jed bread.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ReverendChan.8467

ReverendChan.8467

Score Update!

You stay out of my Wintersday presents Cuddles! >:[

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]
Cutest Necro of Aspenwood

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

D:

But I got you some pressies! And I thought some pressies were for me…….. cries

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: MackTheKnife.1940

MackTheKnife.1940

Go to Jed bread.

I think you knead to go to bread buddy

Fleur The Knife – Jade Quarry
[MERC] Black Lion Mercenary

in Match-ups

ReverendChan.8467

Score Update!

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

D:

But I got you some pressies! And I thought some pressies were for me…….. cries

I already haz give you Berry Breadz… What more could one Asura ask for this Merry Wintersday…? o.O

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

So… our night coverage equalled a T2 server’s coverage the past couple days… No queue on EBG (had outmanned buff between 5-7am PST on EBG…), 1 float team for 4 maps.

Dat PvE content is too OP. Really fun though.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

More or less hits JQ/TC just as hard. The one that comparatively doesn’t feel it is SoR.

I now propose we stop calling it E – B and now call it Sfeee – B, cuz that map was his all freakin morning.

in Match-ups

ReverendChan.8467

So… our night coverage equalled a T2 server’s coverage the past couple days… No queue on EBG (had outmanned buff between 5-7am PST on EBG…), 1 float team for 4 maps.

It isn’t just PvEz it is PvPz too. I’d have to admit I didn’t set foot on WvW last night with all the new rewards in PvP. I haven’t had any reward in PvP since last year that was worth anything. Now with all the glory I’ve saved up I was able to level my Mesmer from 1-80 in less than 5 minutes, and spent the next hour or so working the TP to fully gear it.

I also got a wittle flower dress for my Necro in PvP cuz TA is r80 gear and I only r50+…

Fun stuff to finally make use of all the glory, and finally getting silver/gold payouts just by playing PvPz! IT IS A WINTERSDAY MIRACLE!

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeydra.4386

Jeydra.4386

Scintillating play on EB earlier today JQ. I thoroughly enjoyed it, although we got 2v1’ed, Valley inner was breached a couple of times and JQ zerg wiped BG zerg over and over again to the point mapchat had a lot of complaints about people not following the commander, not being on TS, uplevels, and even how we were playing with pugs vs. 2-3 guilds. A few days ago it was complaints about how bad JQ were and how difficult one must try to die against JQ zerg! At least nobody complained about there not being a queue on EB, since there was one.

I want to play against that JQ zerg more often. Any ideas where / when the players in that zerg will most likely be around?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

Just getting setup to come back to some WvW, and I find the rivalry is still going strong. Now I need to find out if my guild is still alive.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Scintillating play on EB earlier today JQ. I thoroughly enjoyed it, although we got 2v1’ed, Valley inner was breached a couple of times and JQ zerg wiped BG zerg over and over again to the point mapchat had a lot of complaints about people not following the commander, not being on TS, uplevels, and even how we were playing with pugs vs. 2-3 guilds. A few days ago it was complaints about how bad JQ were and how difficult one must try to die against JQ zerg! At least nobody complained about there not being a queue on EB, since there was one.

I want to play against that JQ zerg more often. Any ideas where / when the players in that zerg will most likely be around?

I was really enjoying killing the soloers trying to take Rogues back and then burning the supply in the camp when the zerg finally showed

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snorcha.7586

Snorcha.7586

Try destacking your server then you might see more people in the WvW… At the moment, it’s kinda pointless.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

I was really enjoying killing the soloers trying to take Rogues back and then burning the supply in the camp when the zerg finally showed

i was really enjoying your zergs tail as we hit those fat zerglings of yours who could not keep up.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeydra.4386

Jeydra.4386

I really thought we would lose Valley a couple of times considering how fast the Lord went down and the fact there was no siege in the keep, but being so close to spawn is a huge advantage! Another memorable part was how BG’s commander would yell “YOLO” on TS every time he pushed. He had so few people with him and JQ zerg was so big, it really did feel like YOLO.

Try destacking your server then you might see more people in the WvW… At the moment, it’s kinda pointless.

I tried but my server yelled at me and called me names

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

i was really enjoying your zergs tail as we hit those fat zerglings of yours who could not keep up.

Well more often than not, they deserve it and you’re only doing us a favor because in the short term, they’re probably rally bots, in the long term, if they don’t want to learn, they’ll leave and in the long term, if they do want to learn, you’ll only make them better.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

With all these posts of great fights, It seems that our coverage allows you to guarantee that when you jump into WvW there will be some one to fight.

Why should we destroy (destack) when you can build!

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

With all these posts of great fights, It seems that our coverage allows you to guarantee that when you jump into WvW there will be some one to fight.

Why should we destroy (destack) when you can build!

That only works if at any given time two of the three servers are similar in coverage. All three servers coverage right now is sporadic so you end up with situations where one server is non existant and another is queued pushing a 3rd who only has about 30.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hi guys,

I have had quite a folks messaging in Asian Prime about BG’s absence so I thought I’d do a PSA. Apologies to the people if this is off topic:

1. BG SEA is fine even though BG garrison and EB keep was taken. New PVE content and it’s really quite good. Same thing happened last year SBI/JQ time. So the Rallians are keeping it cautious for the next few days and not presuming anything.

2. BG pushed out at 12am (GMT+8) capturing SOR garrison and pushing BG back to high PPT.

3. Epic fight at JQ BAY with Tarkus (?), Omegas and the massive JQ army. Awesome awesome fun.

4. Was great to see Waha on at 12am at JQ. We were really happy. /notroll.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jorjeis.2169

Jorjeis.2169

Hi guys,

I have had quite a folks messaging in Asian Prime about BG’s absence so I thought I’d do a PSA. Apologies to the people if this is off topic:

1. BG SEA is fine even though BG garrison and EB keep was taken. New PVE content and it’s really quite good. Same thing happened last year SBI/JQ time. So the Rallians are keeping it cautious for the next few days and not presuming anything.

2. BG pushed out at 12am (GMT+8) capturing SOR garrison and pushing BG back to high PPT.

3. Epic fight at JQ BAY with Tarkus (?), Omegas and the massive JQ army. Awesome awesome fun.

FW

The dead time between NA and OCX really hit us hard I believe. On EBG coming in to the beginning of Australian prime time we rallied (with 3 omegas) and took back our side of the map and then took SM off JQ and pushed the JQ zerg back to their keep. Pretty sure a call went out on JQ at that point because they came out with renewed vigor and there were many fun fights around SM

Member of [KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Snorcha.7586

You know if just one or two of BG’s WvW guilds transferred to SOR or JQ (non NA for JQ, I play in Australian prime time, always outnumbered) then we would have a very interesting match up. At the moment, the winner is known before the match even resets

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

JQ outnumbered in Aussie prime? Huh…

We can barely field a float team in that time zone at the moment. Far cry from leagues populations this week

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serkz.3140

Serkz.3140

It’s raining here. Maybe that explains why there isn’t a queue for EB. I want fun fights and may bring a not-so-mini mini to play along. See y’all

Attachments:

80 ele | wolf rank | Bgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

You know if just one or two of BG’s WvW guilds transferred to SOR or JQ (non NA for JQ, I play in Australian prime time, always outnumbered) then we would have a very interesting match up. At the moment, the winner is known before the match even resets

We are lucky to have 1 maybe 2 Commander tags across all the Borderlands (including EBG) this week in Aussie prime.
I don’t think there are any major issues for coverage in our time zone, my Oceanic friend

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

The dead time between NA and OCX really hit us hard I believe.

BG lacking in Merfolk?

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

It isn’t just PvEz it is PvPz too. I’d have to admit I didn’t set foot on WvW last night with all the new rewards in PvP. I haven’t had any reward in PvP since last year that was worth anything. Now with all the glory I’ve saved up I was able to level my Mesmer from 1-80 in less than 5 minutes, and spent the next hour or so working the TP to fully gear it.

I also got a wittle flower dress for my Necro in PvP cuz TA is r80 gear and I only r50+…

Fun stuff to finally make use of all the glory, and finally getting silver/gold payouts just by playing PvPz! IT IS A WINTERSDAY MIRACLE!

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

agreed, MAN. been playing more PvP as well recently and though i’m way lower ranked than you, slowly raking in the glory before it goes!

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jorjeis.2169

Jorjeis.2169

BG lacking in Merfolk?

We are indeed a rare species.

More than that it’s a combination of burn out from seasons and omgwtfbbqpvecontent.

Member of [KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Snorcha.7586

We are lucky to have 1 maybe 2 Commander tags across all the Borderlands (including EBG) this week in Aussie prime.
I don’t think there are any major issues for coverage in our time zone, my Oceanic friend

Hehe true, and that’s why it’s been so much more fun then fighting the usual BG 40+ zerg like in the season. I promised myself I would never speak of that horrible 7 weeks that just passed so I’ll just quietly get back to my programming

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

We can barely field a float team in that time zone at the moment. Far cry from leagues populations this week

Time to open that warchest mate.

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Time to open that warchest mate.

… fundraiser~ Winner gets dibs on their own spot on the LA ledge outside the bank!

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Hi guys,
FW

To clarify, BG SEA took a little break in my view. I barely see any other commander on the TS yesterday. Most of them ran small team and took earlier break than usual longer session thus leading result of lack of coverage to deal with JQ. We only had one float team (LP) for entire maps during SEA yesterday after ND/TMD take a early break.

The one who took SoR’s waypoint was us. Only with 4 omega rush and it’s that lone float team which floated from EBG as we cant do much with our force in EBG so we decided to float around taking PPT instead. BTW, the EBG fight yesterday with JQ is epic lol, you guys really know how to push us into tight corner.

To sum for you:
JQ still outnumber us in SEA. They’re still king of SEA not BG.
SoR has lesser presence in SEA and seems to be only running one float team as well.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Great fights tonight in JQBL thanks to SG, HzH, EE and JINX! Was a lot of fun; had to log early though. Looking forward to more fights in the future!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iris.9704

Iris.9704

I’m sad that SoR and JQ falling down and can’t fight againt BG alone without 2v1
cheer up SoR , JQ you can’t defeat BG alone but you still T1

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

I’m sad that SoR and JQ falling down and can’t fight againt BG alone without 2v1
cheer up SoR , JQ you can’t defeat BG alone but you still T1

Is this your way of crying about a 2v1?

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

You suppose to say ‘’Such tear, Much delicious.’’ Song………