SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I recall that distinctly. It was a reference to people on the roster who no longer played and pretty clearly stated at the time.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Cuddlepie is not talking about balancing servers but how and the manner MERC left.
i read before they left not because they want to balance the servers but rather for soemthing else.

JQ merc wanted to lose the “dead weight”. That’s what Tarkus said when they left.

That was a quote taken out of context by cuds, I said we lost a lot of dead weight and it was a chance to clean the roster; the active members who stayed were not included in that and I’ve said that a few times already. Why are we still talking about this.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Force.2841

Force.2841

Cuddlepie is not talking about balancing servers but how and the manner MERC left.
i read before they left not because they want to balance the servers but rather for soemthing else.

JQ merc wanted to lose the “dead weight”. That’s what Tarkus said when they left.

That was a quote taken out of context by cuds, I said we lost a lot of dead weight and it was a chance to clean the roster; the active members who stayed were not included in that and I’ve said that a few times already. Why are we still talking about this.

Dude I don’t even know you and I hear it everywhere, how you treated the other MERCS with disrespect and such. It’s just one of those things that you’re never going to outlive.

(edited by Force.2841)

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

What game is Tsym playing now

BF4 I think I’m playing Path Of Exile.

Well to fill you in, 2/3rds of your server is moving to another game apparently… That subscription fee is such a turn off tho

Which one FF14ARR? That game is only PVE i thought. There are a bunch of new games coming out soon…Wildstar ESO EQNext will be intresting to see if even the hardcore GW2 fans left will stay. Were thinking of coming back to GW2 until one of those games comes out. TSYM may be back…

TSYM is back to GW2 in January. Although several of us have been playing a few hours here and there for the past few weeks.

TSYM is now playing primarily RIFT and BF4 (with little offshoots playing Starbound, Gary’s Mod, PoE, etc).

Any other questions feel free to check out tsym.enjin.com, pm me on this site, or send me a tell in game.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Not since RQ visited JQ for the first time has Tier 1 has collectively lost their stool like they still are over the ZDs thing. It’s been a month and a half, find something new to talk about.

many of us still find it amusing that bg rented a guild

…because 1 guild totally made SoR lose by over 100k.

Is this the same excuse you used when you lost to JQ in Week 6?

TC*

every time i see of hear about TC, i think of this guy.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zero.5034

Zero.5034

To all the BG players camping JQ spawn on BGBL right now.. way to stay classy. It must take a real strong server to camp 4-5 people in their spawn with a group of 20+

Warden Streicher [AoS]

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Force.2841

Force.2841

To all the BG players camping JQ spawn on BGBL right now.. way to stay classy. It must take a real strong server to camp 4-5 people in their spawn with a group of 20+

Bro c’mon, I don’t even know why you bother posting stuff like this. JQ has done it, SOR has done it and its going to keep happening on all sides.

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: hints.8036

hints.8036

A partnership with SoR. We took out BG’s WP in SoR BL before it becomes an issue for both of us during non-prime hours. I have never rallied so many times..BG uplvl’s I heart you.

/salute to our SoR friends

http://twitch.tv/risenfall (delayed stream)

Lvl80(Rank) – Eng(362) Necro(245) Mes(245) Thief(131) Guard(131) Ele(29)

(edited by hints.8036)

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zero.5034

Zero.5034

Bro c’mon, I don’t even know why you bother posting stuff like this. JQ has done it, SOR has done it and its going to keep happening on all sides.

I know, and it’s crappy sportsmanship. I never do stuff like that, and I tell other people who do it to stop because it’s a kitten move. It would be nice if sportsmanship and honor was something that actually existed in todays world.

Warden Streicher [AoS]

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Why are we still talking about this crap

A good question, let me offer some possibilities:

1. Because what you did and how you did it mattered to the people behind the pixels?

2. Because you insulted the people who stayed behind?

3. Because you’ve never acknowledged, let alone taken responsibility or apologised, for the negative impacts of the move?

4. Because all of this has earned you a related reputation?

5. Because every Dorian Grey needs his picture?

You’ll recall that, when we were talking about this decision, I said this would happen.

So, to answer your question: you know why and you were warned about it.

Your indignant surprise is disingenuous.

Balancing leagues is negative? So you wanted seasons to be even more lopsided? Apparently 60k victories is too little.

I hear this a lot how MERC’s move actually help balance the tier in season 1. Frankly it may not be true. If MERC did not move, BG would not perceive its late SEA as a weak time zone that needed help, as a result ZDs might not end up on BG or even NA at all and we may end up with a more balanced Tier during the season. The fact is it is MERC’s move that set the following T1 balance shifts in motion, for better or for worse eventually it is hard to tell.

What we know is that MERC did not move to improve balance in T1 since the major reason for the move was because they felt BG’s SEA at the time was too weak compared to SoR and JQ to provide MERC with support. Anyway, what’s done is done, MERC’s leaving broke our heart but most of us learned to move on.

Blackgate Engineer

(edited by Reslinal.2359)

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

hints.8036

LOLwut Cirus? Are you kidding me? Just stawp with the MERC stuff already. We’re all kitten friends still. calm down!

Superseriouscyruscirus!

I love you long time mate! And to all my ex guildies I see on the field. I miss you. And maybe one day we’ll be together again! <3

As much as you would like the MERC move ramifications to fade quietly away, I think they’ll keep following the main individuals involved. Potentially for years and across games.

Imo, the only thing in gaming that matters in the long term is your reputation, built through your achievements and actions in game. Everything else is digital detritus.

When you take a move that splits a community, insult those that you left behind, and refuse to acknowledge that there were negative aspects to the move, people remember. Particularly, if you like sunbathing in the forum limelight and can’t keep picking at the scabs.

<shrug> I counselled one of your leadership about this at the time.

MERC moving to JQ was a great thing for the game. Imagine the result if we all stayed on BG.

The only animosity that is still present is from former MERC staying on BG. We on JQ have moved on and are enjoying our game.

And Cirus, seriously dude, expected better from you than to take a jab.

Yeah he has changed a lot, and the comment about a “civil war” was pretty funny as its the myopic overstatement of the century as generally we just play the game with no actual rivalry. Just chill out cirus and cuds, its a game; you bang your pixels against an opponents pixels and get some pixels as a reward, if you die in a game you don’t die IRL. You don’t counter a perceived amount of venom by trash talking yourself, so in all due respect get off our nuts please.

I think some folks @ BG are trying to move the spotlight away from them. Don’t fall for it.

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Why are we still talking about this crap

A good question, let me offer some possibilities:

1. Because what you did and how you did it mattered to the people behind the pixels?

2. Because you insulted the people who stayed behind?

3. Because you’ve never acknowledged, let alone taken responsibility or apologised, for the negative impacts of the move?

4. Because all of this has earned you a related reputation?

5. Because every Dorian Grey needs his picture?

You’ll recall that, when we were talking about this decision, I said this would happen.

So, to answer your question: you know why and you were warned about it.

Your indignant surprise is disingenuous.

Balancing leagues is negative? So you wanted seasons to be even more lopsided? Apparently 60k victories is too little.

I hear this a lot how MERC’s move actually help balance the tier in season 1. Frankly it may not be true. If MERC did not move, BG would not perceive its late SEA as a weak time zone that needed help, as a result ZDs might not end up on BG or even NA at all and we may end up with a more balanced Tier during the season. The fact is it is MERC’s move that set the following T1 balance shifts in motion, for better or for worse eventually it is hard to tell.

What we know is that MERC did not move to improve balance in T1 since the major reason for the move was because they felt BG’s SEA at the time was too weak compared to SoR and JQ to provide MERC with support. Anyway, what’s done is done, MERC’s leaving broke our heart but most of us learned to move on.

The difference is the balance we’re talking about isn’t during SEA, which without ZDs BG still did fine in btw. The balance we are talking about is the late pst to early oceanic/oceanic leading into SEA. As one of the people who has frequently played that time zone over the last 9 or so months for JQ, I can tell you right now how much we were hanging by a thread every single night. On a good night, and I mean a REALLY good night, we could get 30 people rallied to a pin on JQ BL, nobody on BG/SoR BL and a barely queued EB. Most nights it would be around 5 to 10 though. We had no regular guilds in that TZ except SG who sometimes went later. When we did get hit and saved stuff, it was usually because Sfee, probably one of the best pug commanders in the game, would come rushing to help from EB or the aforementioned SG and Mance would be relocating from their NA spot to home BL. When we say we had no coverage in that time zone, we really mean we had no coverage. Before TKG came back (<3), the stretch between having any guilds on was 6 hours minimum. With TKG back it was slightly less. During that time SoR would usually have a full queue blob roaming the BLs at least and BG with a similar showing with small guild groups hitting stuff too. With MERC coming to JQ we gained commanders in that time zone and now we can actually defend stuff properly because the pugs have a consistant force to rally behind. We still regularly get out ticked during that time, but at least we’re not 3 ghost towns and EB like we used to be.

Bringing coverage to no coverage is completely different from bringing extra coverage to weak coverage, by huge margins.

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

There are three exits from the spawn. Were they camping all three? if not then they were not stopping you getting out onto the map and if they want to sit their blob at the main spawn exit then that’s alot of folks doing nothing. Take advantage of it and take one of the other exits and flip some stuff.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

A partnership with SoR. We took out BG’s WP in SoR BL before it becomes an issue for both of us during non-prime hours. I have never rallied so many times..BG uplvl’s I heart you.

Yes, we are trying to help JQ this match to punish the purchasing of guilds. Go JQ! SOR is behind you all the way!

OP’d thief, lol

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Riddles.3892

Crimson Riddles.3892

Yes, we are trying to help JQ this match to punish the purchasing of guilds. Go JQ! SOR is behind you all the way!

…“to punish the purchasing of guilds.”

So you decided to help JQ? LOL

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

“that was a quote taken out of context by cuds."

Here’s exactly what you posted (before editing it out): “The best fights I’ve had all year have been against the BG ones since we left, as we cut a lot of dead weight from the guild when we moved off”

This is a single sentence, with a clear causal link (that’s the word “as”) between “best fights" and "dead weight”. Therefore you were saying that removing dead weight from your guild improved the quality of your WvW experience.

Here’s where your argument about roster cleaning falls down. If a person is inactive then they’re not playing. Therefore they can’t negatively affect the quality of your fights because they ain’t logged in. Your meaning is clear. You regarded the MERC that didn’t want to follow you as inferior players.

I may have given you the benefit of the doubt, if you hadn’t also called those same players ‘fake’ and ‘incompetent’. Again, here’s exactly what you said: “Fake MERC doesn’t play for ppt so argueing that thier ppt sucks is not indiciative of true coverage. it just proves they are incompetent.

As you’re aware, I have screenshots of all this.

So, my argument would be:

1. Quoting your own words back at you isn’t taking you out of context.
2. We’re still talking about this because: a. you keep bringing it up, and b. people remember what you actually said.
3. This is an example of my point about you never having acknowledged that there were negatives – resulting from your actions – for the people behind the pixels (Nuked misinterpreted this somehow to be about coverage?).

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Anyone selling Bread Flavored Popcorn ?

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Someone get that “People don’t forget” .gif from Superbad.

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Can you all take the MERC topic somewhere else? Us bystanders get that there is some kitten hurt folks on both sides but really just play the game no matter what server you are on. Move on from it kitten .

If folks want to go their separate ways then that’s their perogative. BG hardly got left in the lurch unless of course winning season 1 was just some bizarre gardening accident.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Not since RQ visited JQ for the first time has Tier 1 has collectively lost their stool like they still are over the ZDs thing. It’s been a month and a half, find something new to talk about.

<cough> Iron </cough>

Be that as it may none of the previous recent posts to yours were about ZDs so why don’t you find something different to talk about perhaps your own match up instead of trying to troll the T1 thread.

Well put. For a guy who doesn’t even play on any of the 3 servers of BG, SOR, JQ, Chris.3290 definitely likes to play drama queen and stir the pot.

Just ducked in to see if anything had changed…nope. Same things being regurgitated 7 weeks later.

Back to playing in a funner tier.

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: DillyRoX.4790

DillyRoX.4790

lol @ the ‘punishing for buying guilds’. I’m pretty sure BG welcomes that challenge and won’t consider the fun fights and lootbags any form of punishment.

Jacqui Sparrow – HB

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Crimson Riddles.3892

lol @ the ‘punishing for buying guilds’. I’m pretty sure BG welcomes that challenge and won’t consider the fun fights and lootbags any form of punishment.

If they were ever to “punish” us, it would have been in Week 7, & we all know how that turned out :P

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Not enough skin tight leather masks for this to be punishment.

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

It’s good to see that people don’t take videogames too seriously.

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Taldeer.6720

Taldeer.6720

Hey guys, I would just like to thank Omen, Vanguard MERC, KING and friends for coming out last night in JQ BL. It was my first time tagging up and I had a fun and new experience(though I was a bit nervous), hope to fight against you guys again soon!

Good luck to BG and SoR in the matchup!

Wenova

Best RPer OCX

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

“that was a quote taken out of context by cuds."

Here’s exactly what you posted (before editing it out): “The best fights I’ve had all year have been against the BG ones since we left, as we cut a lot of dead weight from the guild when we moved off”

This is a single sentence, with a clear causal link (that’s the word “as”) between “best fights" and "dead weight”. Therefore you were saying that removing dead weight from your guild improved the quality of your WvW experience.

Here’s where your argument about roster cleaning falls down. If a person is inactive then they’re not playing. Therefore they can’t negatively affect the quality of your fights because they ain’t logged in. Your meaning is clear. You regarded the MERC that didn’t want to follow you as inferior players.

I may have given you the benefit of the doubt, if you hadn’t also called those same players ‘fake’ and ‘incompetent’. Again, here’s exactly what you said: “Fake MERC doesn’t play for ppt so argueing that thier ppt sucks is not indiciative of true coverage. it just proves they are incompetent.

As you’re aware, I have screenshots of all this.

So, my argument would be:

1. Quoting your own words back at you isn’t taking you out of context.
2. We’re still talking about this because: a. you keep bringing it up, and b. people remember what you actually said.
3. This is an example of my point about you never having acknowledged that there were negatives – resulting from your actions – for the people behind the pixels (Nuked misinterpreted this somehow to be about coverage?).

The beauty here is that he doubles down on what he said, when he says you have taken him out of context. This guy….he cant help himself.

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: fett.9573

fett.9573

No need to worry guys, my buddy is on the way. He’s bringing popcorn too!

Attachments:

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

This matchup thread. Someone please name change it.

Guilds split or bullkitten happens, the only people that care this much and keep things dragging on are the ones that have a hard time accepting things as they are.

However please do keep this going by all means. This is great reading material.

(edited by Nakoor.1980)

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Crimson Riddles.3892

Guilds split or bullkitten happens, the only people that care this much and keep things dragging on are the ones that have a hard time accepting things as they are.

Well with that said, why’d you guys break off from TW & form Ret?

&Nice GvG with OnS btw, you run a pretty rough melee train

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

Can you all take the MERC topic somewhere else? Us bystanders get that there is some kitten hurt folks on both sides but really just play the game no matter what server you are on. Move on from it kitten .

If folks want to go their separate ways then that’s their perogative. BG hardly got left in the lurch unless of course winning season 1 was just some bizarre gardening accident.

Please keep discussing Merc. I never liked them anyway. ganking solo players was their claim to fame, lol.

OP’d thief, lol

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

I am a total 3rd party. I just like poking people and watching then jump in the exact direction I expect him too.

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Well with that said, why’d you guys break off from TW & form Ret?

&Nice GvG with OnS btw, you run a pretty rough melee train

What happened with that is old news and not important. However it was a fun GvG though I wish the OS dwellers would be a bit more respectful of the gvgs that happen there. There were adds at times on both sides I believe which just made the fight annoying at times. Hoping for some more against them maybe this week or next.

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

We are still talking about ZD and Merc LOL!

ZD is gone , yet BG is on track to dominate this week again.

Merc is still on JQ , yet BG is on track to dominate this week again.

Why are we still arguing about ZD’s? Beat us without them, then talk

Why are we arguing about? Merc are good WvW’s yet JQ is still trailing Bg . The balance thing might be a good argument according to the score, regardless of how they handled it.

We do work on Jobgate

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Anyone know if [BAM] from SoR are NA or OCE?
Bumped into you guys a few times in EBG.
Sorry we had to leave early to smack our old buddies [XPK] out of bg garrison :P

Nice to see both guilds out rolling as a guild and not all stuck to one dot.
Actually I think that’s the one biggest thing I’ve noticed so far this week, guilds rocking around as guilds ‘de-blobbing’ and having fun. It’s refreshing to see

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

We are still talking about ZD and Merc LOL!

ZD is gone , yet BG is on track to dominate this week again.

Merc is still on JQ , yet BG is on track to dominate this week again.

Why are we still arguing about ZD’s? Beat us without them, then talk

Why are we arguing about? Merc are good WvW’s yet JQ is still trailing Bg . The balance thing might be a good argument according to the score, regardless of how they handled it.

We do work on Jobgate

BG more or less has the only EU now along with a significant number of fair weathers that comes with winning something like the league. Don’t take me wrong, I’m not attacking them for it, they can’t control IRON nor who plays on JQ, I’m just sayin.

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

EPIC Season 1 chest rewards

Mez You Up
Blackgate

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Nice fights in SORBL just now.

Think of all those bags you didn’t get of each others. I’d be sad if I was in your zerg.

We got plenty though

Attachments:

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: KhaosZen.1076

KhaosZen.1076

Think of all those bags you didn’t get of each others. I’d be sad if I was in your zerg.

We got plenty though

Amazing fight, we have been holding that keep for a long time and a lots of bags.

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkened.4076

Darkened.4076

We got plenty though

How could you let both on them into bay jared! – all jokes aside, I encourage the 1v2. Makes everything more interesting. Thank you for the fights this evening.

Béatrix Windrunner | Squad Leader
Desolation BlackGate Gandara | Veteran Commander
Inner Sanctum [Coin]

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

hints.8036

We got plenty though

Very glad that BG enjoyed it. We’re thinking about making it a daily event and fillup the bags for everyone.

SoR, we wanted you to have it..why the AC? :-( Maybe you can let us know who your commander is so we can coordinate since clearly BG wants it too.

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: SamWynn.1302

SamWynn.1302

That was fun. I was commanding that for BG and held that for over 3 ticks while JQ and SoR were making love to each other. And I am literally a new commander. First time I commanded a big group like that against two servers.

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

EPIC Season 1 chest rewards

HAHAHA! That was the most hilarious video ever!

Seriously lol, +1 good sir.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

BG Bane has something to say about that

Attachments:

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

@ OMEN at Asian Prime. Good fights in BG BL water camp @ 1030pm GMT+8. Taught the new Rallian militia a few lessons. Thank you.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

SoR ~ JQ ~ BG 12/06/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.3406

Moderator.3406

Due to the inflammatory tone in this thread, it is now closed. Please keep in mind that if you want to discuss issues on this forum, you have to do so in a respectful and constructive way.