T2 - Deso / SFR / Kodash 24/5/13 - ???

in Match-ups

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

Just saying, never never start to judge a whole matchup based on weekend.

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Just saying, never never start to judge a whole matchup based on weekend.

That’s true.
Defending garri on deso bl till maybe 2 or 3 am was nice, but then Kodash guys went off it seems. I guess after that most of our guys log off also, but some stayed trying to take revenge and reset their stuff :P
Don’t take it as if Deso is gonna start nightcapping like Viz, no way… I think it’s mainly because of weekend and ppl don’t have to go to work the next day, so they can play a bit longer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aikanaro.2609

Aikanaro.2609

Nice. Hold the whole SFR BL all day long @ lose it in 1 hour after your raid ends. Too bad that Desolation and Kodash guys didn’t press us up until late night, when there were no defenders left. Guess no one wants to be kicked off even from the respawn supply camps. I’m really glad that our russian fellows [Unit] were not so scared and pushed us really hard, thanks to them. Boring! I guess it is time to nightcap, see you on the nights.

ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

Kudos! To [Unit] as the only guild right now that was running away from the blobs. You guys have improved A LOT since I’ve seen you last in T1. Very very nice job. Continue to improve and run as a guild. Hope to meet you on the battlefield more often.

Best regards !

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Hold up here guys were quickly going borderline into slipping into the same kitten forum manner that turned the Deso,SFR,Viz thread into a torrent of abuse .

Everything started off so nice then someone says the wrong thing then it escalates and goes downhill from there nip it in the bud please.

We’re all hypocrites many claim that they play for the fights and not the points but yet that would mean night capping should have little significance on those individuals. If people truly just care about the fun of open field fights they shouldn’t care what happens outside of their raid times.

Within almost every matchup servers have a night capping force some bigger than others this alone does not destroy the matchup, what does is an example of Vizunah that will dominate night and daytime and hole up inside their tier 3 objectives during EU prime time.

This is not the case in tier 2 ownership of objectives and control of maps varies frequently throughout a 24hr period.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

For months now I’ve been playing late at night (past midnight UK time) and still facing huge blobs so to go from that to facing nothing last night was downright strange. But you have to bear in mind you can’t really know there’s no resistance until the deed has been done. If you’ve got 30 people together you can’t say to them “don’t try and take this keep on the off-chance they don’t have anyone online, let’s kill the giant grub instead”. It was a case of throwing some rams down and seeing if we can take it before anyone responds, if we don’t we’ve got a fight on our hands. From what I remember after going for SFR’s T3 Hills keep, a group of 15-20 SFR turned up that kept up a fight we’d been looking for.

I know you’d want to compare us to Viz but there’s a massive difference in intentions. With them you’d get a 5am golem rush as they knew from experience that’s when we’d be at our weakest, and being Viz if you managed to muster up half their numbers they’d leave and try something else. That’s very different to going for a tower not knowing if they’d come to defend it or not, and sticking around once you actually find a fight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sjaakie.1470

Sjaakie.1470

Welcome to T2 Vizunah copycat. Have fun blobbing and spamming siege, enjoy the week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Nice. Hold the whole SFR BL all day long @ lose it in 1 hour after your raid ends. Too bad that Desolation and Kodash guys didn’t press us up until late night, when there were no defenders left. Guess no one wants to be kicked off even from the respawn supply camps. I’m really glad that our russian fellows [Unit] were not so scared and pushed us really hard, thanks to them. Boring! I guess it is time to nightcap, see you on the nights.

Actually, on SFR map we brought a decent force the exact instant you logged off and it was completely random chance.

I was there for your last 30 minutes or so and it was a small guild group (PCG) on Deso (10 or so) + a small bunch of pugs trying to retake the tower in front of our spawn, which was fully upgraded and filled to the brink with siege weapons. We tried to use the commander npc event and every time we were very quickly swept away by fighting against a superior force and under heavy AC fire to boot.
At that point I asked EXG (which was at the time playing in EB, at least those of us who had managed to reach the end of the queue) if they fancied switching to the SFR map, and I warned them to be prepared to face heavy opposition lead by ZD. The switch took approx. 10 minutes, and when we finally started rolling with 30 coordinated people (20 EXG + 10 PCG) we met virtually no opposition anymore. I believe most of the SFR pugs left after we smashed them when they came to retake the tower.

Had you stayed 15 more minutes, we’d have clashed with each other. It was just a completely random thing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tshik.7204

Tshik.7204

deso have learned a lot from vizunah, you became a great server, you run so fast, and you do everything just for run away from a combat (don’t tell me you were outmanned) … gg desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fryggenbart.3907

Fryggenbart.3907

deso builds more arrow carts in open-field-fights than jade did^^

Reta del Bratfish
Piken Square [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Great fights last night on SFR Border. Managed to keep Hills untill the very end (and still holding as of right now). Looking forward to this week, as we had great matches already during our Guild Raids.

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daxter.4286

Daxter.4286

Arrow carts can deal more damage than any single person ever could do, isn’t that just smart?

Also we’ve been in tier 1 for so long that it’s become second nature to hole up in towers since vizunah outmans you 3:1 most of the time and it hardly matters how kittenty the players who outman you 3:1 are, you will have hard time winning the fights with your pug group(which desolation currently mostly consists of).

I personally wouldn’t mind running with organized 20 man groups like i did before when we had pure WvW guilds in Desolation. With our pugs though, you do what it takes to win fights.

Extraordinary Gentlemen[EXG] – Desolation[EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiryu.3028

Kiryu.3028

I am surprised the amount of hate Deso is getting, have all the people who posted here been akitten from EB prime time the past two days? Running from fight… Jeeze.

Was only a matter of time until the forum heroes started trolling the thread anyway.

Had some glorious battles with both Kodash/SFR so far, looking forward to more.
You guys have some great guilds.

Loneli / Angerclad – Professional Zerg Diver. ~Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Can’t really comment on BL as only lead there afew hours this weekend, but if you see an INVI commander charging you with half the numbers that would be me :P

Loving the fights, keep it up SFR and Kodash.

As for nightcapping look at it from our perspective. We fought tooth and nail against VS and SFR and then Elona and didn’t exodus for a week to drop, we fought till the bitter end. Now all those people we had online during the early hours to “contain” the other server night teams now have free roam over everything. I aint gonna lie, if i was one of them i’d be over the moon and the less resistance.

Might not be as fun as taking a defended keep, but it beats the hell outta facing numbers 5 times your size.

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

I think most of us would rather fight players for objectives rather than watch a door or wall and fight npc’s but if there is no one to defend what can we do? Kodash also started flipping your Bay and Towers after you went outmanned on your Borderlands, I don’t know what happened it was between 21:20-21:30 BST when we started the commander event. I even tried to rally people at 18:00 while queuing for EB but we were heavily outmanned and couldn’t even get near Greenlake.

We even have some who complain on Map Chat in the middle of the action who just want their world completion, but as for blobbing we don’t have many wvw guilds left on Deso to split up groups that often cause we have many pugs just wanting to tag along. I don’t like Arrow Carts either I think they should damage siege more than people yet some people are so two faced towards AC’s on both sides.
As I said though I think it’s just a weekend thing and I’m looking forward to the upcoming week now especially with the patch.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Honestly t2 become boring. Koa and kodash blob because they cant much our guilds. Deso is one faceless zerg only god blob alone seems they are the new iron. We try to have fun running 2-3 comanders and 20-30 man groups but yeah we get only blobed gg
We in sfr dont care for scores it is jukittennny to see how Deso become same as Vz night cap and day blob:D I suppose pvd is fun? I am surprised you have such a night force to be honest. I suppose Kodash feel bad,beaten every other week from us and Js now Deso always third must be annoying and boring. At least they try to fight even if they blob not like Deso just runing under AC and pvd t3 keeps. The skill level of deso in eu prime time is worse than ever. Maybe only god are good but with their crazy numbers and blob we need to blob and at the end it become skill lag. But fun fights last night. Deso/God blob felt the truth when two skilled groups from Rise and Con wiped them few times.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Hey Hebril,

SFR is in no way, shape or form different in matters of zerging than Deso or even Jade Sea. Sorry to break your illusions, but it is pathetic how you continiuosly try to convince yourselve and others it would be any different.

The way you`re presenting yourself (and your server) here is quite immature, I really hope that`s not the general SFR attitude, because from what I was able to observe ingame, there`s absolutely no reason to feel entitled to anything.

I don`t want to belittle anyone (my server is zerging, too), but the constant inappropriate bigmouthing is getting old…

By the way, where`s all the skilled smallscalers I was looking forward to meet in this matchup? I remember having a blast vs JUDGE, JUG and others months ago, but was not able to find a single decent 5-10 man team so far… where are you, guys? Here`s hope it was just bad timing on my side.

Edit: Thanks for the info, Lelith!

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

(edited by Moon.6371)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

JDGE are on Gandara, JuG are about but i believe have low numbers. Unfortunately most guilds left Deso within the last couple of months, all we have left are GoD, INVI, AFTL and a mix of PvE/PvX guilds.

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

in Match-ups

Posted by: Castiel.8169

Castiel.8169

yeah yeah every week the same fun for us kodash players, outmanned like 90% of the day, not seeing much of the “big guilds”, left on kodash. we just dont belong to t2, sad but true, maybe t5 or something

in Match-ups

Aikanaro.2609

“We are outmanned at the BL’s all day long” and “Wow, Deso and Kodash have such a huge blobs at EB right now, better switch to borderlands”. See? Overall we are almost equal, but your focus at eb is somewhat funny.

ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Hey Hebril,

SFR is in no way, shape or form different in matters of zerging than Deso or even Jade Sea. Sorry to break your illusions, but it is pathetic how you continiuosly try to convince yourselve and others it would be any different.

The way you`re presenting yourself (and your server) here is quite immature, I really hope that`s not the general SFR attitude, because from what I was able to observe ingame, there`s absolutely no reason to feel entitled to anything.

I don`t want to belittle anyone (my server is zerging, too), but the constant inappropriate bigmouthing is getting old…

By the way, where`s all the skilled smallscalers I was looking forward to meet in this matchup? I remember having a blast vs JUDGE, JUG and others months ago, but was not able to find a single decent 5-10 man team so far… where are you, guys? Here`s hope it was just bad timing on my side.

Best regards

Where is kodash skilled smallscalers? Haven’t seen any.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

CrimsonNeonite.1048

“We are outmanned at the BL’s all day long” and “Wow, Deso and Kodash have such a huge blobs at EB right now, better switch to borderlands”. See? Overall we are almost equal, but your focus at eb is somewhat funny.

I don’t think that’s possible without commanders to rally people on certain borderlands so they just go back to something else or queue for EB but it is something to consider..
Everyone I’ve seen blobs at some point if they don’t have smaller organized groups like guilds cause that’s the meta part of wvw especially with a pug group.

Scrubio

in Match-ups

Posted by: Castiel.8169

Castiel.8169

we dont even have queue at EB right now…

in Match-ups

CorliCorso.6254

Ah, are we starting with the “sfr don’t blob… ok we do, but only to counter yours” stuff again? I have missed that.

It’s what came to mind on Friday night when we had two groups trying to take both Hills & Bay, and one massive SFR blob kept running between the two then stopping on the middle island. Keep up that swiftness, guys!

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

Hey Junkpile,

Perhaps it is because you`re too busy trying to be smart on the forums? You mind adding your guild tag to the signature, so skilled smallscalers can find out whether your mouth is backed up by talent?

Besides Hebril its just you who`s talking big in every SFR thread I visit, but I haven`t read a single comment praising your skills that was not from yourself, pretty sad in my opinion…

Best Regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

(edited by Moon.6371)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

I am surprised the amount of hate Deso is getting, have all the people who posted here been akitten from EB prime time the past two days?

The forum pattern is so easy: SFR is the most skillful-server in EU, if they win it’s a skillful match. If they loose with all their skill it must be blobbing, PvD, ACs in the field, running, ….

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in Match-ups

Aikanaro.2609

There is a problem with the blobs: not enough commanders to command. Usually there is one commander, and it is hard to split equally in 2 groups even with 2 comms. We have 1 blob called “map jumping blob”, and the other groups on the borders are guild raids. I guess it’s a popular thing on the other servers too. Or, when the guild raids are not started or finished, everyone going to that blob, because there is nothing to do other way: we do not have so much gankers/supply runners. Sad thing it is.
I hope it helps to understand the reasons of our blobbing without any hate towards other servers.

ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.7893

Benjamin.7893

I am surprised the amount of hate Deso is getting, have all the people who posted here been akitten from EB prime time the past two days?

The forum pattern is so easy: SFR is the most skillful-server in EU, if they win it’s a skillful match. If they loose with all their skill it must be blobbing, PvD, ACs in the field, running, ….

And if Elona loose it must be due to a 2v1.

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Hey Junkpile,

Perhaps it is because you`re too busy trying to be smart on the forums? You mind adding your guild tag to the signature, so skilled smallscalers can find out whether your mouth is backed up by talent?

I am probably worst player in our server. I just push buttons random order, but thing just is that beating bad players in www doesn’t mean that you are good.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ameera.6049

Ameera.6049

Whoa there is a whole lot of angst in this thread. I’m going to be blatantly honest here, any server that has been in T1 for longer than 1 week WILL blob, its inevitable as Vizu blob to such an extent that it is impossible to do anything other than blob yourself. Throughout the time we have fought Vizu in T1 they have blobbed and nightcapped to such an extent that people got fed up and demoralised! If you fight them you adapt to cover what you can so you blob, and if your night force sucks well you have no other option other than to wake up and work soo freaking hard to get your stuff back, which might I add is usually t3 and sieged to the back teeth by Vizu.

SFR you were there with us you know exactly how soul destroying it is for this to happen, Deso has players from all over the world, who’s prime time is usually in the UK/EU night time, who are we to say they shouldn’t play to take objectives and have fun like we do? I’m sorry if you don’t have many players outside of the EU on your severs but everyone deserves the right to play at a time that isn’t ghastly for them and to have fun doing so.

I was so excited to drop to tier 2 and have some great fights which, we have had. The reset was so much fun. I spent most of the reset walking dolyaks to help my server, so I didn’t get to fight much at all.

I do hope that we can keep this threat on nice terms and not have the constant bashing of other servers, enjoy the game keep the fighting for WvW and lets use the forums for civil discussions, who knows where we will end up after Friday’s reset so lets enjoy this week!

Lavinia

Lavinia Delacorte | Desolation | Pontifex Caedis [MORT]

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

@ Junkpile:

Still no signature, just bigmouthing, no backup… so sad. There was hope, you would show some balls, but hey, fighting forum wars is much more convenient, right?

Best Regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

@ Junkpile:

Still no signature, just bigmouthing, no backup… so sad. There was hope, you would show some balls, but hey, fighting forum wars is much more convenient, right?

Best Regards

Haha what you want? You wanna know my guild tag so your glasscannon mesmer/thief wannabe gankteam can come and zerg me down 5 vs 1. I will kill you when you try to build one ram. I have arrowcart dmg boost.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

SFR dont like Deso never have, they thought they were in for a easy routine victory, but never happened so thats why their upset.

The amount guilds Deso have lost……Win, lose or draw, brilliant performance.
KTF (Keep The Faith)

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

That`s what I expected… Open field fighting qualities par excellence! Well played, mate…

Best Regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gooseberry Gustav.5748

Gooseberry Gustav.5748

Great fights SFR
Great fights Kodash
Great commanding Desolation

Everyone is doing a wonderful job but some people take it too seriously. I take it seriously too , but not THAT seriously that I have to complain on a forum and bash an entire population of people on a server in order to get under their skin and spark a reaction.

Cool , thanks

Bye bye now.

Semida Ekomes [Dark]
Ranger – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: satkis.7021

satkis.7021

Wow there’s a crystorm going on! Amazing atmosphere! Just grow up already people.

Get this about deso:
We used to be a server with good amount of quality guilds playing primetime. Definitely worth being in EU top tier. In a good evening every borderland had a short queue so we had it all covered. Then we had some offtime coverage which was quite decent but certainly not enough for winning t1. We got some hard time fighting superior numbers and lost. Huge demoralization and many guilds left. We lost some primetime coverage. I repeat: some primetime coverage. Naturally what we still have left is about the same offtime coverage and if it’s too much for you then no can do. While we are not trying to actually PvD you can’t deny people playing when they are able to do so. Maybe try to improve your offtime coverage instead?

But hey, still, we have played for weekend only. We can’t know what week brings by and the ranking system change is coming too. Just enjoy the battles you have no matter what time you are playing!

satkis [TLA] – Guardian – Desolation

Only a WvW player

(edited by satkis.7021)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

I want to once again thank all those Desolation players at Deso BL, who didn’t lose hope this evening. We were attacked by both SFR and Kodash constantly at all sides and the outmanned “buff” was on us. When I took command we had (once again) nothing on the map and not many players. Our 7-10 man PuG roaming team showed the enemy how to fight in the open and didn’t lose a single fight. Now we got Garrison + 2 towers and I can once again go happily to bed.

Kodash showed very good play earlier on taking our Hills: staying patiently on the walls and relying on superior siege + tightly packed numbers. Unfortunately I wasn’t commanding there (except for 5 mins, place holder commander, not actually giving orders) as I would have used completely different tactics.

And nice work by SFR building a trebuchet and ballista at our North supply camp (Titanpaw). You guys love to spawn camp the outmanned side. ;-)

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: vanensang.1389

vanensang.1389

Uh … Is this supposed to be a copycat of typical German threads along with bigmouthing and “no you!”-posts? Come on, I already avoid German GW2 forums.

T1-3 is JUST about blobbing and nightcapping. If every single player of Kodash would just care about playerkills and fairfights we wouldn’t be stuck in T2 last several months.

Yes, Kodash is blobbing sometimes.
Actually I really don’t care about 25+ fights since it is just zerging in my eyes anyway.
Being good at playerkills – which IS possible in WvW (else it wouldn’t contain PvP) – says that you are good at PvP. Especially in fair fights which you don’t see usually.
Actually … Describing [Buka] as some random glasscanons is pretty funny.
If you really care about PvP, smallscale and challange you should fight them. In my opinion its the best PvP guild on Kodash fighting in WvW.

Even hearing some stupid bigmouth from SFR-dude just during this week is pretty funny. I know there are people on your server who are able to write/speak decently – as proven during the matchup with Jade Sea.
But don’t be like: “Oh! SFR just cares about playerkills and everybody else doesn’t!” because it isn’t that case. Being REALLY playerkill-orientated forces you to don’t care about your own objectives at all which also isn’t the case for SFR – nor for Desolation.
Remind: You and your guild are not those who represent your server alone.

If you really just care about 25vs25-like GvGs you should go on and switch to another bracket. You won’t see some other guilds as [KoA] or [Bots] on Kodash since we already lost some guilds like those. So, yeah, Kodash is currently pretty often the underdog … So what? Is that an excuse or what? Kodash’s community is actually like: Login, do the stuff you did last weeks and logout – which is mostly happening during German primetime. In addition most of them are whole guildclusters and/or randoms.
Thus … I doubt that those people really care about your eliteness and playerkilldriven-guilds. Actually … we need such guildclusters and those randoms to keep participating in T2 at all to be honest.

Kodash [DE]
Avallora Erasleigh // e
Tara Airgetlám // m

(edited by vanensang.1389)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hey Hebril,

Best regards

Honestly try a bit better, as for me people on our server know who I am. But if you say we blob let me give you example from Kodash bl it was yesterday. 1 rise group 30 people 1 con group 30 people Deso had 1 zerg with mostly God. We fight you alone you overhelm us with pure numbers then we fight you 2 groups same time equal numbers and we blob you?!?!?!! or the reset it was mokittennniest we had 3 different groups me comanding 1 of the groups my guild and randoms, 1 con raid and 1 ekitten is reset all play we had abour 30 mins q on map. And what we face 1 big blob? We dont blob we prefer to run in guilds. As many people have said it before we always have comanders for randoms so guilds can run alone… So you call us blobing when we try not to blob. But if you come with 60+ what you want me to do if I have 20? And I have to give it to kodash they really have some small guilds/teams of 3-5 runing arround fliping camps,but never seen this from Deso. It seems you learned the best things from Vz = Blob,Pvd and rangers in the back:D:D
It will be funny if new ranking system send you straight back to T1 I will laugh kitten this honestly And actualy we on sfr like t2 and know our state. If I have to be honest we are 2 night guilds and 1 day guilds away from dominance again. As our italian brothers are back with us.
Big shout to OSC turning back to where they belong.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

Hey guys, I’m relevant! guys? guys?!

No.

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

And I have to give it to kodash they really have some small guilds/teams of 3-5 runing arround fliping camps,but never seen this from Deso.

That is true. Kodash is very good at this and SFR does it as well. We rarely have supply camp teams.

We are used to fight with much smaller numbers. In fact I have been doing the supply camps alone countless of times and I know several others on our server are doing the same. We can cap a camp just with 1 guy. We don’t need 3-5 man team for that. Nor to use stealth or other overpowered broken game mechanisms to do that.

Now let’s begin a new thread: We hate Desolation because they do NPCs and supply camps with 1-man, we want more blobbing from them.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azunai.1065

Azunai.1065

We can cap a camp just with 1 guy. We don’t need 3-5 man team for that.

Not sure if it speaks for you to consider taking a camp solo is special

Namefather of the Asuran Elementalists from [Bots]
My first Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPF9SmvW4jE

(edited by Azunai.1065)

in Match-ups

Posted by: yiishing.9057

yiishing.9057

What happened to ECL vs KoA? Couldn’t find something, is there some footage?

Good Old Days [GD] - Disturbed Squad [DISS]
http://de.twitch.tv/yiillusion

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

it didnt happen.
Kodash internal drama stuff…

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

I remember having a blast vs JUDGE, JUG

We [JuG] got hit hard by the WvW patch being a month late a while back, people got bored fast, then all this T1 skill lag/blobs etc… People just lost interest..

So the guild is just really me roaming about and a few others from time to time when they long on.

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in Match-ups

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

Great commanding by Ins on EB just now, probably the best commander of PUG’s I’ve seen. You managed to pin us back into our keep for ages (SFR) and stop us from sniping a few t3 towers.
I was the annoying ele who kept interrupting you with ride the lightning.

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

in Match-ups

CrimsonNeonite.1048

If you’re talking about Jerrifers I was the thief on the arrow cart behind, that you forgot to kill, you did snipe Wildcreek while Kodash almost took the gate down at Aldons.

Well Moorta is still the best I’ve seen when getting our pugs organized even to scout, snipe and refresh siege while raging on TS sadly he left for SoR..

One more thing I’m hearing SFR is getting some guilds back I wish we weren’t 1800 gems, we could do a deblob project too!

Scrubio

in Match-ups

Posted by: scanz.4536

scanz.4536

Great commanding by Ins on EB just now, probably the best commander of PUG’s I’ve seen. You managed to pin us back into our keep for ages (SFR) and stop us from sniping a few t3 towers.
I was the annoying ele who kept interrupting you with ride the lightning.

Those were some epic fights on EB the past couple of hours. Fair play to everyone for not running or hiding, everyone stuck with their commanders and fought to the end and it was great fun.

In fact, the fights we’ve had on EB and any of the borders this weekend have all been very good. Not sure what all the moaning is about in here. Even when being clearly outnumbered and after numerous wipes, we’ve still been coming back for more. No running or hiding and to be honest this applies to all servers in general.

Keep it up, tier 2 is a breath of fresh air for us Deso players

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sjaakie.1470

Sjaakie.1470

Lmao at Deso, nightcapping for the win, respect Vizunah

in Match-ups

CorliCorso.6254

SFR ticking +310 at 5am, confirmed for new Vizunah.

Allons enfants de la Marin