T2 - Deso / SFR / Kodash 24/5/13 - ???

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Well I see we painted EB green but Seaferers painted Deso BL blue with 10-15 of you and golems fun times..

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

How can that deso blob have good fights in EB? You don’t even have any enemies there.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sjaakie.1470

Sjaakie.1470

They do not even want to fight unless there is enough siege or twice as much players else they rather run and hide and complain that SFR scores more points with less people.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

simple... Valley Keep.. took us an hour to probe, siege it and then ultimately cap it, but.. everyone agreed it ws a very good fight. Why would it take us an hour if we had no oppostion? That being said, very good defence by SFR, you certainly kept us on our toes

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jmikeydarby.3105

Jmikeydarby.3105

It’s been fun fights all weekend. Like scanz said, no running or hiding from any server. I’m really, really enjoying t2!

Deso loves you guys =D It’s nice not seeing 50 man blobs at night. We’re running a 15-20 man “zerg” atm capping eb and deso border. Coming to sfr border, where’d you guys go?

Vraekora (Average Unkillable Ele)
Council of The Inner Sanctum [Coin] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

We, the SFR Alliance WvW guilds, will not be making any official statements on public forums. Anyone claiming to speak for the whole server or on behalf of us is either kittening or expressing his personal opinion, which does not in any way, shape or form represent our official opinion nor does it reflect our current mood and server situation.

Noone can blame the whole server by actions of few. Noone can take all responsibility for the actions of people on it. Neither Lelith for Deso nor Me for Sfr.

Also I would like to ask all the guilds that left SFR to stop writing like you’re still a part of our community.

Big shoutout to [Unit] and [GoD] as the only guilds that wanted to give us some fair fights and tried to break free away from randoms for the past 3 days. (Speaking from CoN PoV)

Tier 2 servers all now on equal footing. We have no night guilds. We have similar amount of people but some of us got more WvW centered guilds. All 3 servers blob sometimes. If a commander can’t handle something, he will blob to save the location. You can’t blame neither Kodash nor Desolation for that. SFR is also blobbing if our guilds are resting. Who is to blame for that ? You can’t tell people to stop playing. All we can do is make an effort to unblob while we’re online.

As for Desolation’s night capping. If they do not have any night guilds then that means they make an effort of staying up late to do something for the server. You can’t tell them not to play right ? If it is with a different intention than Visunah. It is acceptable in my opinion.

(to explain Vs intention: Avoid combat in prime time, protect everything with 350 arrow carts per gate. Wake up in the night to take everything without resistance because we’re walking lootbags at prime)

More small scale (25-30) group fights. Less kitten forum drama.

Lelith our conversation was really lovely. It is nice to see that Desolation got someone like you there. Kudos and good luck with everything !

Regards and see you on the battlefield.

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

(edited by Darkman.1257)

in Match-ups

Sjaakie.1470

@Darkman.1257

They do have a nightteam from a different timezone, Vraekora (Commander Bunker Ele) | Lady Thornbrush (Commander Greatsword Guardian)
Night Force for Eternal Invictus | Desolation.

And indeed every server blobs sometimes but with Deso in EB there is nothing else than blobbing sofar. And it is not a 20 man little blob, it is basicly everyone in the map and if that is not enough the other maps will join. Have been like that since Friday. Guess they are frustrated for being solong pwned by Vizunah that now they want to do the same, blob and run. Even the same old crap like trebbing T1 towers from Stonemist and when the wall drops all run in, else they hide behind their arrowcarts and other siege. Fine with me but do not deny it or try to be politicly correct by saying we also blob. Difference is that there are server who blob accosionaly and there are blobserver who do it constantly, like Deso atm.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Im guessing SFR believed that with the departure of Jade and the introduction of Deso this matchup would be a whitewash for them lol.

Desolation was not and is not in freefall just to clear up any misconception. we haven’t waited to tier 2 get our house in order that process had already begun weeks back in tier 1 whilst still fighting zombies.

So if SFR believes our arrival in tier 2 signifies we are weak and in a state of disarray you’re mistaken, it is true were not as strong as we once were many of our larger guilds were lost during the zombie apocalypse war but for those survivors that rode out the storm their will and determination couldn’t be any stronger.

If you truly think the situation is bad then you can only thank your lucky stars we don’t have the IRON Triangle on Deso anymore or the situation would be much worse for our opponents, remnants exist for example IRON [Hall] PVX and the creation of a new WvW guild from those that stuck with Deso Eternal Invictus who much of you face regularly on EB however they no longer are connected to the original IRON they now forge their own independant future.

But then i guess any Deso player coming on here attempting to explain our situation or justify this match is wasting their breath Haters will Hate regardless.

And Sjaakie no the other maps will not join EB we don’t have the luxury of a border hopping blob like SFR nor have i witnessed any call to do so as it would be pointless as it often has a long queue attached to it.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Sjaakie.1470

@Axle.5182

I don’t know what others think but I expected a normal gameplay, without massive blobbing and hiding behind arrowcarts. And no, I don’t want to win, I even hope deso will win, in that case we are for sure not going back to T1, looks like deso fits better there, they already play the same.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Difference is that there are server who blob accosionaly and there are blobserver who do it constantly, like Deso atm.

Let me just tell you how things appear from my point of view. I can only see what happens on my screen:

This morning we once again had no commander on Deso BL, so I put on my tag. I am a pure PuG commander. I didn’t even have anybody in a party. We had max 6 guys following me. In fact only 1-2 guys most of the time, since we needed also some intel around the map. When we were fighting roughly evenly numbered open field matches we kept winning all the time (thanks to HOVI and PATO for fairly numbered even open fights!). But then that particular server whose name begins with letter S comes up with a bigger force (roughly 10) and wipes us. We have 3-4 guys together against 10. Well, you can guess who wins. This was actually much better odds than last night when that S server build the treb + ballista and had about 20 guys spawn camping Titanpaw and we had like 4-5 guys in total (outmanned “buff”).

The fact remains: I have been fighting majority of my WvWvW life outmanned. This is 100% proof that enemy has more forces on the map. In most cases the enemy also has bigger blobs.

And to blame Desolation for using Arrowcarts. Gee. Every server is doing it. Rather blame Anet for making ACs + their WXP traits overpowered. Do you want me to start posting screen shots of certain server S using superior ACs and not coming out of their keeps unless they have bigger number or they are eles (mist form + vapor form back into safety) or thieves (stealth)? When our objectives were contested and I was defending them did I start similar defense? NO. I march into open fight or capture other objectives while enemy blob is facerubbing the gates.

At the moment Desolation is dominating Eternal Battlegrounds. If you are an enemy player and don’t want to turn into a loot bag, just don’t play there. Fair game. ;-)

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: scanz.4536

scanz.4536

The whole “you blob”, “no you blob”, “NO YOU BLOB” ‘debate’ is very boring. The fact is everyone does it, particularly on EB.

For what it’s worth, INVI were not on EB until late last night. INVI ran on the borders (mostly Kodash) and with no tag up. Yes some pugs still followed and if they are good enough to follow with no tag then fair play to them. Some joined TS as well, which is appreciated and it resulted in having a lot of fun (especially up at Godsword ). You can’t expect people to tell pugs to go away.

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

Im sure many have tried running smaller guild groups on but frankly it doesn’t always go both ways or last for very long. I remember a situation on reset where we attempted to split a SFR group up from garrison by sending a distraction force consisting of a 15-20 man guild group to Bay by the time we had made it into lord room we were descended upon by a large force consisting of both [CON] and [ECL].

It is situations like that from all servers that teaches smaller groups to stack up. I don’t like it either but unfortunately people are very good at adapting to losing in situations the minute a single group encounters a bigger group it can’t handle it will naturally adapt, eventually all groups become blobs and small groups become extinct rather quickly.

Axle

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Sjaakie.1470

Deniara Devious.3948

First of all, 10 men isn’t strange to face. And secondly I already wrote that also SFR does blob, difference is that they do not do it constantly and Deso does. And about the arrowcarts? Sure it is Anet to blame for it, just like the whole game. So we should blame Anet for whatever is happening in the game? Than do not comeup with the :o I faced 10 players because that is Anet fault as well. I just tell you what I think about it and like I called Vizunah anti-gaming I start to believe the same about Desolation. Run in blob, hide behind siege and run if there are toomany red names in sight. That is how EB is now, there is no difference atm between Vizunah and Desolation, maybe just the main language.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

INVI only joined EB late last night when they needed a commander and assistance as they were getting double teamed. To be fair we spent most the night just fighting SFR inbetween SM and Durios / QL. INVI very rarely runs from any fight and we had some great fun trying our luck with ZDs and many other guilds last night in the BLs. We are still a very new guild in terms of organisation and experience but we’re willing to die trying and there was alot of good fights.

As for how we work as a community, it was the only way to survive in T1 as we didn’t just give up but went out fighting every night, give it time and we’ll probably change the way we work

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

INVI only joined EB late last night when they needed a commander and assistance as they were getting double teamed. To be fair we spent most the night just fighting SFR inbetween SM and Durios / QL. INVI very rarely runs from any fight and we had some great fun trying our luck with ZDs and many other guilds last night in the BLs. We are still a very new guild in terms of organisation and experience but we’re willing to die trying and there was alot of good fights.

As for how we work as a community, it was the only way to survive in T1 as we didn’t just give up but went out fighting every night, give it time and we’ll probably change the way we work

Props to your leading in EB and nice to see you stayed on Desolation. I remember even in T1 you was one of the best EB commanders and last night you showed it again, pleasure fighting against you.

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luimes.4281

Luimes.4281

We, the SFR Alliance WvW guilds, will not be making any official statements on public forums. Anyone claiming to speak for the whole server or on behalf of us is either kittening or expressing his personal opinion, which does not in any way, shape or form represent our official opinion nor does it reflect our current mood and server situation.

Noone can blame the whole server by actions of few. Noone can take all responsibility for the actions of people on it. Neither Lelith for Deso nor Me for Sfr.

Also I would like to ask all the guilds that left SFR to stop writing like you’re still a part of our community.

Big shoutout to [Unit] and [GoD] as the only guilds that wanted to give us some fair fights and tried to break free away from randoms for the past 3 days. (Speaking from CoN PoV)

Tier 2 servers all now on equal footing. We have no night guilds. We have similar amount of people but some of us got more WvW centered guilds. All 3 servers blob sometimes. If a commander can’t handle something, he will blob to save the location. You can’t blame neither Kodash nor Desolation for that. SFR is also blobbing if our guilds are resting. Who is to blame for that ? You can’t tell people to stop playing. All we can do is make an effort to unblob while we’re online.

As for Desolation’s night capping. If they do not have any night guilds then that means they make an effort of staying up late to do something for the server. You can’t tell them not to play right ? If it is with a different intention than Visunah. It is acceptable in my opinion.

(to explain Vs intention: Avoid combat in prime time, protect everything with 350 arrow carts per gate. Wake up in the night to take everything without resistance because we’re walking lootbags at prime)

More small scale (25-30) group fights. Less kitten forum drama.

Lelith our conversation was really lovely. It is nice to see that Desolation got someone like you there. Kudos and good luck with everything !

Regards and see you on the battlefield.

Very nice to see SFR welcoming us so kindely and instead of calling each other blobbers or nightcappers, keeping it realistic and nice. This match up so far has been great. Kudos to both Kodash and SFR. We are having a blast. I am hoping we can keep this match up going for some time.

what is meme

(edited by Luimes.4281)

in Match-ups

Repuran.1859

Deso really blobbing up on EB today with 60vs20 :/.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aikanaro.2609

Aikanaro.2609

INVI are good, hard to kill and have a really good combat management like movements, regroups, buffs etc.
Yesterday at the tower, when [Unit] and you have pushed us inside to the Kodash defenders, I thought we are done, but nope. Greatest fight in the past weekend. Keep going, guys, you are doing it right!

ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Props to your leading in EB and nice to see you stayed on Desolation. I remember even in T1 you was one of the best EB commanders and last night you showed it again, pleasure fighting against you.

Thanks, really enjoy fighting you guys as you are very unpredictable so it makes for some epic moments (fails included!) I reckon i could give Moorta a run for his money @ EXG guy hehe

Yeah i was complaining on comms that you guys kept focusing me so i ended up running without a tag. Not as annoying as some of the other guys that always turn me into a moa every single fight lol

And to;

@Darkman.1257

They do have a nightteam from a different timezone, Vraekora (Commander Bunker Ele) | Lady Thornbrush (Commander Greatsword Guardian)

And indeed every server blobs sometimes but with Deso in EB there is nothing else than blobbing sofar. And it is not a 20 man little blob, it is basicly everyone in the map and if that is not enough the other maps will join. Have been like that since Friday. Guess they are frustrated for being solong pwned by Vizunah that now they want to do the same, blob and run. Even the same old crap like trebbing T1 towers from Stonemist and when the wall drops all run in, else they hide behind their arrowcarts and other siege. Fine with me but do not deny it or try to be politicly correct by saying we also blob. Difference is that there are server who blob accosionaly and there are blobserver who do it constantly, like Deso atm.

Even when you fill your towers full of 8+ arrowcarts we only build siege to counter that siege, 9 times out of 10 we’ll take you on by brute force. If that was one thing we learnt from T1, it was how to win the war of attrition against VS. We’d take their main keep afew times during primetime.

Everytime you blob we tend to beat you guys in open field, it’s only when a guild like IDDQ shows up with you that we start to struggle, we took the time to train everyone up for a few months on TS, if we can win and have fun by running an organised blob then why wouldn’t we do it?

INVI are good, hard to kill and have a really good combat management like movements, regroups, buffs etc.
Yesterday at the tower, when [Unit] and you have pushed us inside to the Kodash defenders, I thought we are done, but nope. Greatest fight in the past weekend. Keep going, guys, you are doing it right!

Yeah that was my fault it all went bad on that fight, i waited to long and we hit as you moved through the breach meaning i lead us straight into a choke, doh! Really enjoyed our 3 fights with you at Bay and then later one, atleast we won 1! haha Looking forward to more.

Bank holiday Monday in UK :P I lead from 7pm till 10am this morning and left you guys alone until you tried hitting SM with golems whilst we were in BL’s

My favorite fight goes to fighting Kodash’s entire zerg nonestop for 40 minutes at Godsword with 25-30 of us, i came out with 139/143 spaces left in my bags and a sore throat from none stop talking xD

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

(edited by Ins.7139)

in Match-ups

Sjaakie.1470

@Ins.7139

I don’t know what you put in your coffee but it sure does give you the same effect mushrooms have. There was no siege at all at some keeps and there you were with arrowcarts to backup the rams and the cata’s. But for sure, your brute force and months of training did the job :’)

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

Hint: Problems with arrow carts? destroy them with your DIY staff elementalists and rangers ! Available now for only 5$ per month ! In every home depo !

Your friendly neighbourhood tipman.

When you play shoots and ladders do you complain about all the shoots and the ladders ? tsssk

in Match-ups

Sjaakie.1470

Omg the wannabe leader of SFR trying to get into someones pants? Where did I write I have a problem with those things? Learn to read, something even a wannabe leader should know :s

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

I’m a wannabe neighbourhood tipman ! pew pew tip here ! tip there !

in Match-ups

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

keep up the good work Vizulation! we’re proud of you

the crusade against the evil forces of SFR must continue!

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

(edited by tita.6358)

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

hahahah loled there a bit I must say :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luimes.4281

Luimes.4281

Lol a vizunah calling dirt on an other server blobbing? What is this sorcery…

what is meme

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morthan.5439

Morthan.5439

keep up the good work Vizulation! we’re proud of you

the crusade against the evil forces of SFR must continue!

AHAHAHAAHA Can someone give this guy a medal? You made my day, man

Nothing against Deso, just a joke that made me laugh. See you on the battlefield.

Norn Guardian
Circle of Nine [CoN] / http://c9-gaming.eu
Augury Rock[FR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

That’s all there is to say…

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

This topic should look like this from the begining. Thanks guys you all cheered me up :P

Enjoy it while you can ! untill Big Brother comes and deletes everything !

in Match-ups

Jmikeydarby.3105

@Darkman.1257

What? I’m one guy from North America… as far as I know, we only have 3 north americans that regularly do wvw on the entirety of desolation…. Me and 2 Canadians. Everyone else transferred to SoR with Iron.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Thanks, really enjoy fighting you guys as you are very unpredictable so it makes for some epic moments (fails included!) I reckon i could give Moorta a run for his money @ EXG guy hehe

Yeah i was complaining on comms that you guys kept focusing me so i ended up running without a tag. Not as annoying as some of the other guys that always turn me into a moa every single fight lol

And to;

@Darkman.1257

Even when you fill your towers full of 8+ arrowcarts we only build siege to counter that siege, 9 times out of 10 we’ll take you on by brute force. If that was one thing we learnt from T1, it was how to win the war of attrition against VS. We’d take their main keep afew times during primetime.

Everytime you blob we tend to beat you guys in open field, it’s only when a guild like IDDQ shows up with you that we start to struggle, we took the time to train everyone up for a few months on TS, if we can win and have fun by running an organised blob then why wouldn’t we do it?

Yeah that was my fault it all went bad on that fight, i waited to long and we hit as you moved through the breach meaning i lead us straight into a choke, doh! Really enjoyed our 3 fights with you at Bay and then later one, atleast we won 1! haha Looking forward to more.

Bank holiday Monday in UK :P I lead from 7pm till 10am this morning and left you guys alone until you tried hitting SM with golems whilst we were in BL’s

My favorite fight goes to fighting Kodash’s entire zerg nonestop for 40 minutes at Godsword with 25-30 of us, i came out with 139/143 spaces left in my bags and a sore throat from none stop talking xD

Sorry mate you wipe us open field ??!!?! omg wake up any time you face some of our known guild or our 5 best known comanders on server you just die change your pills honestly. I will let Darkman to tell you which are the best comanders on SFR and what are their characters so you can run even faster … gg
And let me tell you again SFR dont care for ratings we dont want to go t1 and new wvw system is still unclear.As I said before will be hilarious if we see Deso go T1 after friday in the new system

in Match-ups

Jmikeydarby.3105

Idk for our pug forces, but I know for a fact when Ins or I commands, we do no run from fights. We may regroup to a more tactically sound position and then come at you face on, but we don’t run. I don’t command for points, I command for fights.

On that note, I’ve been having the best fights since we came to t2. Lots and lots of smaller scale fights, the match feels balanced, people come from their towers and keeps. Thank you Kodash and SFR =) You guys are actually fun to play against and my wvw bug is being revived =D

in Match-ups

Repuran.1859

Great fun on EB this afternoon not sure where the Deso blob was. Props to Kodash for actually letting us reset Stonemist really respect you for that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

me and some friends prepared a welcome to t2 present to desolation by capping all their towers then capping sm(me leading of course da best <3:D) in eternal:D

was epic fun today first time in weeks leading in eb after a small vacation
also repuran deso had a 50+ zerg in eb so they were about full force still capped it with all the sieges they got

atm I feel like a 9 year old kid that got my charismas present early

in Match-ups

Posted by: Catastrophin.3928

Catastrophin.3928

OSC back on sfr as well? Looks like your the place to be at the moment:)

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

Will be hilarious to see SFR back fighting viz again too if the new system works the way im guessing, tier will not dictate who your matched with but merely your rank and im guessing all current tier 1 and 2 are fair game for a mix and match

Axle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Will be hilarious to see SFR back fighting viz again too if the new system works the way im guessing, tier will not dictate who your matched with but merely your rank and im guessing all current tier 1 and 2 are fair game for a mix and match

There is an interesting thread
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Statistics-of-the-new-ranking-system/first

Mathematical analysis / simulation using the new matching system. It seems it is so random that it will allow mixing between far away tiers, although that is not likely.
So e.g. it is possible to have a server from tier #1 matched up with a server from tier #4.

Friday reset is definitely going to be interesting. You never know what you are gonna get. The big irony would be to have a VS, SFR and Desolation in same match up.

It seems SFR is playing with more force today. 2/3 of map domination at prime time
http://mos.millenium.org/eu/matchups/map/703

I guess they want to increase their odds going against top tier servers.

I am personally gonna make that a bit easier. I was only playing short time this morning and I won’t have time to play much any WvWvW this week due work-related reasons.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

It seems SFR is playing with more force today. 2/3 of map domination at prime time
http://mos.millenium.org/eu/matchups/map/703

Yup, with the numbers they’re fielding up until 2:00 AM they could probably go back to T1; at the moment they’re the only ones able to fight on all 4 maps. They would still lose to Viz or Elona nightcapping though. Never fought Jade Sea but looking at the T1 scores I’m guessing they too would have enough numbers to nightcap SFR at the moment.

I’m not particularly fond of the idea behind the new matchmaking system. Sure it makes for a bit of excitement at reset but truth is, the problem stems from the scoring system and the way it all depends on coverage. Mixing servers up is not going to magically balance populations, so all that happens now is that you enter WvW on Friday curious about what happens, and then by Saturday morning it’s obvious who has more people and wins the week.
E.g. if next Friday we get in a matchup with one of the T1 and one of the T3 servers, what do you think the final order is going to be?

If they refuse to fix the moronic scoring system the outlook on the weekly matchups is never going to improve.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Talel.2879

Talel.2879

To all the Desolation haters from Seafarer’s Rest,

Can you just stop saying ‘you guys are blobbing’, ‘you guys keep running’ or ‘you guys have no skill’? I’ve been playing with top guilds on Seafarer’s Rest for 5 months and transferred back to Desolation 1,5-2 months ago and to be quite honest, the guild I’m currently playing with [GoD] is perhaps the best guild I’ve ever been in. Of course, we on Desolation blob sometimes but so do you guys. Often I read what’s being said in these WvWvW threads and find people saying ‘it was like 60vs20’ and to be honest, when I run with either pugs or guild groups we often encounter so called ‘blobs’ from Seafarer’s. The thing I’m trying to point out is that everyone blobs, for example earlier today we were having a guild event and we were on the same borderland as Rise and Iddq, two skilled guilds. We had about 40 members in our group, while they had probably around 20-30 each; what did they do to counter us? They combined forces into one big ‘blob’. There’s nothing wrong with that (it’s actually quite logical when you’re being outmanned), and we didn’t gave up (sometimes we won, sometimes they won). Basically what I’m trying to say is that everyone blobs, everyone runs away once in a while (except [Fry] from Seafarer’s; you guys rush into a zerg with 5 men) and ‘skill-wise’ I would say Desolation and Seafarer’s are about equal. Please just be polite and enjoy the game.

Regards,

Talel – Warrior – Gatekeepers of Desolation [GoD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: scanz.4536

scanz.4536

Let’s play a game.

How many guilds can you count?

a) 2
b) 3
c) 5
d) 6+

Attachments:

(edited by scanz.4536)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DaveVN.5987

DaveVN.5987

@Scanz
You call that a blob?, so if a guild raid happends to have a few followers.. it will turn their raid into a blob? Wake up you just came from tier 1 and you should know how a real blob looks like…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

Can I just say thank you to all the deso players that turned up last night and turned the tide on our map.

It took all night but we finally recaptured Hills against huge odds and very well organised opponents in the SFR guilds on the map.

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

That “blob” i like 3x smaller than INVI “guild” blob in EB.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Let’s play a game.

a) 2
b) 3
c) 5
d) 6+

What the…that’s a IDDQD guild raid with a few randoms tagging along.
You call that THAT a blob?

ooooOOoooOOOoookay….

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lysathos.3487

Lysathos.3487

Sfr plays no blob lol
yesterday 8-10 pm sfr border
con + random? zerg = 80+ blob
only skill 1 works but sfr plays no blob,lol lol lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

It would also be interesting to hear about those hating Deso for nightcapping now that SFR is nightcapping AND morningcapping… unless you really believe that you can tick at 450+ due to “skill”… heh.

Let’s hope we don’t get SFR either in next matchup

in Match-ups

Posted by: buttski.6135

buttski.6135

How can that deso blob have good fights in EB?

why should we blob if you guys drop like flies? oO
killed so many of you at your garrison. hilarious how you can’t beat a single player even with a whole group.

A day without blood is a day without sunshine.
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

It would also be interesting to hear about those hating Deso for nightcapping now that SFR is nightcapping AND morningcapping… unless you really believe that you can tick at 450+ due to “skill”… heh.

Let’s hope we don’t get SFR either in next matchup

Yeah, we also night capped and morning capped for 300+ yesterday in prime time.
We suck so bad…
Wish we could beat Deso fair and square

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Repuran.1859

Sfr plays no blob lol

CoN was playing on deso border but we got called to SFR because it was 80 Kodash vs 40 SFR so we came to protect bay.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morthan.5439

Morthan.5439

Let’s play a game.

a) 2
b) 3
c) 5
d) 6+

You call this a blob? All I see is Iddq raid + 4-5 random guys with them. And look at how few nameplates there are! You should see your blobs… Anyway guys, drop this stupid kitten of blobing, everyone does it if the situation dictates so, but everyone needs to do it as little as possible. I’m not here to say SFR do not blob, we do sometimes, just this picture prooves nothing!

Sfr plays no blob lol

I suppose you are from Kodash? I was on SFR border last night as well. And the only time CoN gathered with the Randoms Zerg (both consisting of around 30-40 players) was when the whole Kodash zone sieged our Bay and crawed inside as a huge red sea of nameplates. And 1 time before that on the Vale camp when we tried to destroy the 4 trebs you have built in your Briar tower protected by the whole freaking Kodash Zone, you want me to post the pics? I can if you want they are hilarious. Exept those 2 cases our 2 grps never combined, and never would have if not pressed for it! Again, I’m not justifying any actions of SFR (as I speak only from my personal opinion) of not blobing or watever, just explaining how things were last night. As a matter of fact, last night was the 2nd or the 3rd time since we are in T2 that I experienced skill lag.

Norn Guardian
Circle of Nine [CoN] / http://c9-gaming.eu
Augury Rock[FR]