T2 - Deso / SFR / Kodash 24/5/13 - ???

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Do you guys on EB also have the problem of not being able to place any siege, not even rams?

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Butti.7365

Butti.7365

Due to the lags and dc’s yesterday on the borderlands some CoN (around 8ppl) decided to do some micro-scale pvp on EB. We roamed with lvl 2 – lvl 8 azurrian mesmers and it was alot of fun. Thanks for all the players we killed and who killed us in this late hours!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: oaagamer.6594

oaagamer.6594

just to add – i played on 3 maps today and there were 40-50 sfr on each map AM and PM. Am sure you all close your eyes when this is happening or you set your wvw character limit to 5.
Dont even get me started!!!

next time stop switch map with us

I won’t be writing on this thread If it was the same group I met on each map. I have been reading this post from the start and have been leading the CLAW group plus others against your not present 40-50 man blob. I’m not one to complain but it’s stupid to even bring up things like we don’t blob and we don’t night cap that’s my point. There are better things to talk about on here than reading some lairs posting bs on here.

In conclusion – Every one blobs all the time including SFR, gratz to SFR for having dedicated WVW players to keep the man power up on each map now we other servers need to get ours up to. End off!!!

I’m getting bored of the children on this thread.

Candy
Owner of Candy Shop [CS] and Desolation Commander
Be the change you want to see in the world.

in Match-ups

Posted by: scanz.4536

scanz.4536

Was fun meeting some duelists which respect fairfighting on Deso and SFR this morning/noon. I’d kindly embrace some more fellows like them. Getting chased by 5, 10 or 25 players if roaming solo is boring aside the maplead.

Come on, let’s have some fun fights instead.

^^ This. Why does a group of people chase 1 player miles across the map? Last night I had about 6-8 SFR chasing me all the way from the sentry outside Vale and Bay to Longview and for what? They caught up with me once and failed to kill me. Another thing, why do people always interrupt a 1v1 or 1v2? If it’s clear as day a small skirmish is taking place then just carry on doing whatever you’re doing and leave them be.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Door wars 2 for SFR server, you guys are nothing more then Viz wannabees.

Attachments:

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Meesor.7243

Meesor.7243

Another thing, why do people always interrupt a 1v1 or 1v2? If it’s clear as day a small skirmish is taking place then just carry on doing whatever you’re doing and leave them be.

If your having a skirmish and do not want to be interrupted, there should be plenty of almost safe spots around the borderlands. Other day I was passing by a sentry n ran into a group that told me to stop attacking the people that they were dueling, even though the enemies they were dueling were killing any passing dolyaks. And if it wasnt something prearranged, its more annoying if you DONT help your teamates, not everyone is interested in forced 1on1s/2on2s, its a team affair after all.

(edited by Meesor.7243)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I try to tag everything. When i see 1 vs 1 fight i see easy loot. Seems like that deso weekend nightcapping backfired little bit. I told you that you should sleep, but no no you wanted huge lead.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

Hahaha , thanks for the insult!

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Since this thread has gone down the toilet anyways:

Attachments:

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Sorry Deso golem rushers on EB, we were supposed to be asleep.

And we were wondering why we can’t make any siege, then someone said “we can make golems”… So you know the rest

Not any serious try (however it may have looked like). More like “for lulz” cause no other siege worked and ppl started throwing all their golems on the floor – not much to do with them in the end

HOLY SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII…

That is all.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

Was fun meeting some duelists which respect fairfighting on Deso and SFR this morning/noon. I’d kindly embrace some more fellows like them. Getting chased by 5, 10 or 25 players if roaming solo is boring aside the maplead.

Come on, let’s have some fun fights instead.

^^ This. Why does a group of people chase 1 player miles across the map? Last night I had about 6-8 SFR chasing me all the way from the sentry outside Vale and Bay to Longview and for what? They caught up with me once and failed to kill me. Another thing, why do people always interrupt a 1v1 or 1v2? If it’s clear as day a small skirmish is taking place then just carry on doing whatever you’re doing and leave them be.

is it normal for deso player to get attacked by sfr team on kodash part of the map?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

There is an unwritten rule here on SFR. If it’s RED, kill it.

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

in Match-ups

Posted by: dani.1956

dani.1956

:)) are you from gw2 or another game ? viz wannabees hahaha) ! you come to desolation from another server by any chance ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

I made a bet and a tournament and I Just won It
thanks my desolation friend for the 60 gold we won you lost

I was so bored last night so I decided to call everyone on my friends list gather a HUGH BLOOOOOOOBBBB then golem rush everything Anet was so nice to make all sieges except golems unavaible to place so everyone was placing golems on me all the time so all I needed to do was take a tower take the towers supplies then continue

atm we got 20-25 golems in keep and continue growing it was easy the best day commanding since… last time we were in t2:D

btw desolation, I saw a good zerg when I logged in eternal but they got wiped and dissapeard after a few minutes. rage quit??

in Match-ups

Posted by: vanensang.1389

vanensang.1389

Another thing, why do people always interrupt a 1v1 or 1v2? If it’s clear as day a small skirmish is taking place then just carry on doing whatever you’re doing and leave them be.

If your having a skirmish and do not want to be interrupted, there should be plenty of almost safe spots around the borderlands. Other day I was passing by a sentry n ran into a group that told me to stop attacking the people that they were dueling, even though the enemies they were dueling were killing any passing dolyaks. And if it wasnt something prearranged, its more annoying if you DONT help your teamates, not everyone is interested in forced 1on1s/2on2s, its a team affair after all.

I never help my teammates if they have a 1vs1. If you are not prepared for real PvP then its bad luck. We are just playing a game not some socialsh*t. Even children tend to balance football teams when playing games (assuming video games are always comparable to classic game examples). Luckily most players I saw on my server are able to handle 1vs1 or 2vs2, so I don’t have to read some “ kitten WHY DON’T YOU HLEP USSSS JESUSUUSUSUS!!!!111”-spam.

We are reading 5 pages about some “Oh blobbing is so unskilled and and and and unfair!”. Seriously, I respect others playstyle … But this is getting hilarious since I just see those famous guilds on SFR always adding every balanced fight in every scaletype.
Stop complaining about this blobbing stuff if you don’t care about fairness anyway. (I’d like to add here: I don’t call out the whole SFR Server since I already met just a few decent players.)

Jesus, seriously. Just play the game as some CoN dude wrote some pages ago. Even if you are just able to play during the night due to whatever reason. But IF you really talk about fairness and balanced fights … try out EVERY playerscale fights.
(Talking about WvW as massscale-only system is invalid since ArenaNet also supports smallscale playertypes in WvW)

Kodash [DE]
Avallora Erasleigh // e
Tara Airgetlám // m

in Match-ups

scanz.4536

Ooh these SFR broke the rule then, as they couldn’t catch and kill a little old Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

dunno yesterday when we made 8x lvl 2 mesmers we were chasing one necro for 3min we had a lot of fun chasing people across EB.

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laceration.4290

Laceration.4290

Funny how I wasn’t aware of this rule. I guess some people get exited about ganging 8vs1 against others -shrug-.

Dr Laceration [AiD]
YouTube?

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Hammer.5960

The Hammer.5960

Wow… people really complaining about 1v1 getting interrupted in WvW.

For a start this subject so so kittened I’m holding back the rage, so I hope I can retain some form of gentlemanly conduct for this.

WvW is not the place for finding 1v1s. If you really want to you can usually find a duel by the windmill at south camp, but roaming on your own and getting your knickers in a twist because your 1v1 (rarely is it a fair 1v1 I might add) get interrupted is quite frankly the height of stupidity.

If I’m on my warrior for example, I’m built for team fights. I have zero chance against someone built for roaming, duelling. I’m cool with this though… I will usually just try to escape and if I don’t then it’s GG, respawn, go a different route to find my guild or objective or whatever.

If you want to show off your solo skill, go Spvp. Either that or go ahead and try in WvW, but be prepared to get interrupted during your gank/duel.

WvW is and has always been group orientated. 1v1 will escalate to 2v1, 2v1 will escalate to 2v3. It’s exactly the same upward spiral as we see with the silly ‘omg more than 10 players stop blobbing!’ complaints.

[CoN] Atom
- aka The Iron Baby

(edited by The Hammer.5960)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thyophelis.8035

Thyophelis.8035

I was so happy that OSC transfered to sfr. I was looking forward to meet them again after they really impressed me when we met them 5 weeks after release or so and tought they were really good.
Now all I see them is zerg around and if you meet them 1on1 on the field they run without even trying. realy disapointed… and btw you re in really bad company with XAOC those are about the lowest skill players from sfr.
grow some balls and impress me again OSC pls
kind regards

Aurona- fugly white bark sylvarie ele
MS-Mondsucht, pure small scale forever !
Kodash-we thrife on outmanned

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

^^ This. Why does a group of people chase 1 player miles across the map? Last night I had about 6-8 SFR chasing me all the way from the sentry outside Vale and Bay to Longview and for what? They caught up with me once and failed to kill me.

It has happened to me as well. Me alone and enemy group chasing me for minutes upon minutes, sometimes over 5 mins and across BL map or all around the central lake. And funnily some of those guys who chase me have champion or legend WXP titles. Gee, chasing just one guy must be a really efficient way to farm those titles and badges. To make things even more funny, I get away in 75% of cases without having any stealth, gap closers or teleportation.

This is also a very efficient strategy to lead an enemy group into their death. E.g. I might type to map chat that I am gonna lead the enemy group to us and probably commit suicide while doing it. What does my 1.6 s armor repair matter when I know that the entire enemy zerg will be annihilated and I get several badges and loot bags as well. One man sacrifices himself so that his group gets the win. So far baiting has never failed. This tells about the level of tactical thinking involved in WvWvW. There is almost none.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

just drop this, we in SFR allready told you we do blob up at times but mostly avoiding it special on borderlands..

Can you please tell me which special borderlands SFR is NOT blobbing? ;-)

I was this evening playing couple of hours in Deso BL. I couldn’t see much anything else than SFR blobs. Just avoid confusion:
blob = 10 or more
Most of the SFR blobs I saw today had roughly 20-30, some had more, but it is difficult to count past 30 in a hectic fight.

Anycase my prediction was that SFR will win this week, Deso will be #2 and Kodash will be #3, seems to become reality. Let’s now start predicting what opponents you will get after the reset and new random system. I hope Desolation will face Kodash and Piken Square in next match up, which is possible, but also it might be so that SFR + Kodash + Deso will stay in same tier.

Blob =10 or more.
OMG and you are a commander.

in Match-ups

scanz.4536

For a start this subject so so kittened I’m holding back the rage, so I hope I can retain some form of gentlemanly conduct for this.

WvW is not the place for finding 1v1s. If you really want to you can usually find a duel by the windmill at south camp, but roaming on your own and getting your knickers in a twist because your 1v1 (rarely is it a fair 1v1 I might add) get interrupted is quite frankly the height of stupidity.

If I’m on my warrior for example, I’m built for team fights. I have zero chance against someone built for roaming, duelling. I’m cool with this though… I will usually just try to escape and if I don’t then it’s GG, respawn, go a different route to find my guild or objective or whatever.

If you want to show off your solo skill, go Spvp. Either that or go ahead and try in WvW, but be prepared to get interrupted during your gank/duel.

WvW is and has always been group orientated. 1v1 will escalate to 2v1, 2v1 will escalate to 2v3. It’s exactly the same upward spiral as we see with the silly ‘omg more than 10 players stop blobbing!’ complaints.

Escalating from 1v1, to 1v2, to 2v2 and so on is fine, but when you are doing such small scale skirmishes and a group of 15+ just come along and wipe the enemies it’s pretty kittening lame.

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Escalating from 1v1, to 1v2, to 2v2 and so on is fine, but when you are doing such small scale skirmishes and a group of 15+ just come along and wipe the enemies away it’s pretty kittening lame.

Only problem i see is that people try to kill this one player too fast. They should only hit one time so everybody get tag.

in Match-ups

Deniara Devious.3948

Blob =10 or more.
OMG and you are a commander.

So because I am a commander, I am not entitled to have a differing opinion?

in Match-ups

Posted by: DaveVN.5987

DaveVN.5987

hahah lol read the chat, blob and night cap, vizuna tactics golem rush when we are outmanned.. you guys have so funny players like you guys don’t do it (not insulting, all server does it ) xD

Deso golem rushed us after CoN raid was over a few days ago and we lost almost everything.. 10-15 defender couldn’t protect all keeps on 3maps! where are our SFR QQ Screenshots!? , Kodash join the screenshot QQ party

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

guys you understand we have big guilds, our smaller wvw guilds can drop 20 people on a map? if we speak for Con Zds,Rise numbers go to 30-40+ Osc can drop 30+ too we run separately only pugs are in one big group. I tell you this as comander. All sfr know me as The angry Bulgarian. So as I said we dont blob but if codash come with 80+ what i can do with 40 pugs I call the guild on the map coordinate and defend.. We dont have night guilds only our russian army in the morning. So stop the whining and ect. We have big dedicated guilds they run alone but you say 20-30 is blob? so we dont have to run as a guild even ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: buttski.6135

buttski.6135

sfr is far from being outmanned rofl!
seafarer’s square… hilarious players.

best things are those double team actions with kodash.
2 super blobs on the run for deso stuff. lol.

A day without blood is a day without sunshine.
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vewen.8016

Vewen.8016

sfr is far from being outmanned rofl!
seafarer’s square… hilarious players.

best things are those double team actions with kodash.
2 super blobs on the run for deso stuff. lol.

Weird, Deso blobs are running around there too. Can we please stop with this accusing of blobbing, everybody does it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShadowFox.9620

ShadowFox.9620

Hey guys,

Just want to clear up a few things with you SFR guys accusing us (Desolation) of night capping

I’m not one to post very often on this board, but I feel I need to put my 2 cents in here
I’m one of the very few North American players that play on an European server, and will usually be online during those off-peak hours. I’ve been one of those very few players that consistantly tried to hold our ground during the night against the relentless machine that is Vizunah Square and even to some extent Seafarer’s Rest as well. We certainly gave Viz a run for their money especially in EB even with the very few dedicated players that stayed awake in those early morning hours and fought tooth and nail right down to the end. We’ve been beaten down for weeks on end by both these servers.

Now that we have fallen to Tier2, we still have this same dedicated core of players that play in the late night/early morning. And now you want these same players who fought their heart out against constant overwhelming odds to sit with their thumb up their butt and guard towers instead?

Frankly, I find it completely natural that all these players would want some sort of redemption after so long. The capping spree from Deso was an innevitable consequence of what we’ve been through. We lost good guilds and good players because of what happened to us in Tier 1. We simply needed a little boost in moral for our night-time players.

Trust me, this is not something Deso will keep doing, we would much rather have some good clean fights with you guys and fight hard for towers and keeps.

Last night we (Deso) had a 15-20 player force during the night which is by no means an immense blob. We tried to give ourselves a challenge and limit ourselves to Tier3 towers in EB and Deso Bl. No ridiculous golem rushes, just straight hard fought tactics. And I have to tip my hat to all you SFR guys defending last night as you offered up some very good resistance.

Hope to see a bit more of you SFR guys at night and have some good competition!

Rox the Fourth – Desolation [WK]
Leader of Scatter The Weak & PuG Commander Extraordinaire

(edited by ShadowFox.9620)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thyophelis.8035

Thyophelis.8035

Hey guys,

Just want to clear up a few things with you SFR guys accusing us of night capping

I’m not one to post very often on this board, but I feel I need to put my 2 cents in here
I’m one of the very few North American players that play on an European server, and will usually be online during those off-peak hours. I’ve been one of those very few players that consistantly tried to hold our ground during the night against the relentless machine that is Vizunah Square and even to some extent Seafarer’s Rest as well. We certainly gave Viz a run for their money especially in EB even with the very few dedicated players that stayed awake in those early morning hours and fought tooth and nail right down to the end. We’ve been beaten down for weeks on end by both these servers.

Now that we have fallen to Tier2, we still have this same dedicated core of players that play in the late night/early morning. And now you want these same players who fought their heart out against constant overwhelming odds to sit with their thumb up their butt and guard towers instead?

Frankly, I find it completely natural that all these players would want some sort of redemption after so long. The capping spree from Deso was an innevitable consequence of what we’ve been through. We lost good guilds and good players because of what happened to us in Tier 1. We simply needed a little boost in moral for our night-time players.

Trust me, this is not something Deso will keep doing, we would much rather have some good clean fights with you guys and fight hard for towers and keeps.

Last night we (Deso) had a 15-20 player force during the night which is by no means an immense blob. We tried to give ourselves a challenge and limit ourselves to Tier3 towers in EB and Deso Bl. No ridiculous golem rushes, just straight hard fought tactics. And I have to tip my hat to all you SFR guys defending last night as you offered up some very good resistance.

Hope to see a bit more of you SFR guys at night and have some good competition!

well I am pretty sure you were all holding hands on EB. Kodash had 4 people on your boarder. We took and held our spawn, Hills and your east tower all night long. gave the poor 3-6 deso guys a nightmare all night long. took your garnison and west tower with 8 people, when 5 completely demoralised kodashis from eb came over that they had to fight the whole night outmanned.

I don t care if sfr blobs the crap out of us. We kodashis stand our ground outmanned 2 or 3 to 1 and fight for every inch on the map. That s what make s me proud to play on this server. Yes we die to 30 low bobs spamming 1 but atleast we die with our heads held high. Something I wouldn t if I die to a 8 man troop when I ve got 20 people at my side.
SFR has got plenty of really good players, I do not understand why you hide behind such numbers

Aurona- fugly white bark sylvarie ele
MS-Mondsucht, pure small scale forever !
Kodash-we thrife on outmanned

in Match-ups

Posted by: vanensang.1389

vanensang.1389

guys you understand we have big guilds, our smaller wvw guilds can drop 20 people on a map? if we speak for Con Zds,Rise numbers go to 30-40+ Osc can drop 30+ too we run separately only pugs are in one big group. I tell you this as comander. All sfr know me as The angry Bulgarian. So as I said we dont blob but if codash come with 80+ what i can do with 40 pugs I call the guild on the map coordinate and defend.. We dont have night guilds only our russian army in the morning. So stop the whining and ect. We have big dedicated guilds they run alone but you say 20-30 is blob? so we dont have to run as a guild even ?

Sigh …

What is a blob or a zerg?
It depends on your point of view. IF you usually run smallscale (solo or up to 5) you will even consider organized guild groups of 20-30 players as a blob or zerg.
As I and some other players do.

Blob may sound degrading but it says nothing about the organized state of those players.

@Screenshot-QQ-Party: No thanks.

Kodash [DE]
Avallora Erasleigh // e
Tara Airgetlám // m

in Match-ups

Deniara Devious.3948

Of course you are allowed to run as a guild and even blob as much as you want. Everybody is allowed to play the style they want as long as it considered legal by Arenanet!

We also run as a guild few days a week e.g. this evening at Kodash BL. Our original plan was to go to Deso BL, but since there was queue, we went to Kodash instead. We had at best 12 people from our guild [TLA]. I turned off my tag, so I wouldn’t attract too many pugs. But surely you realize we cannot counter a 20-30 man enemy force in open field battle with 10-12 of us. And we often saw two such enemy forces: fighting against two blobs both at least twice bigger than us is just a recipe for disaster, so you probably saw us running away.

Before somebody blames me for a hack: During the rush to Garrison, I somehow went through the gate before it was broken while building a ram. Enemy was as dumb struck as me. For half a minute both just stared at each other for an eerie moment. Luckily our team broke down the doors before enemy invaders had fully killed me. We wiped enemy several times, but more and more SFR came there, one wave after another. Legit win for SFR using superior numbers. Good work by commander Sintarta + INVI, but we simple lacked numbers (as usual).

There seems to be some other glitches going around. Placing siege failed multiple times, making reinforced door breaking a chore.

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Right now the biggest problem of our match are the pve players after the patch from no q we went to 30 mins q,mindless pug blobs, farming chests and ranks I hope they see it is not better than pve. We want ot have fun, we even run without comanders trying to stay alone. Just our guilds grew up as we are still mostly wvw server even medium.and we have our italian brothers back. As for night cap, We really dont have such guilds if it is a group it is dedication of small group of players to stay awake until our russians come. I have lead few such raids while we fought js and kodash trying to keep our second place,now we lead too much so we really dont do it.If some is playing at night is pure dedication and trying to escape the lag in prime and blobs. As bl and eb today are pretty badly lagged out.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Honestly, with those kind of numbers you can go straight in T1. I don’t think you can win because Vizunah can field something like that on a true 24/7 basis while from what I’ve seen you have a “coverage hole” from 2 to 4 AM, but apart from that, you could pretty much fight on an even footing with any of the current T1 servers, unless their numbers have risen again in the last week.

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Nah we can’t keep it up in tier 1. W3 just isn’t fun when you try to win. Too stressful try to defend everything and it makes www chore.

in Match-ups

Posted by: scorpion.8210

scorpion.8210

GoD is Realy love to farming Both servers. Pls dont stop blobing and keep fighting with us we like to wipe u 20 times every night both servers.
Btw we running in blobs of 20-30(+5-10 pugs) in guild and u need at least 3 guilds to wipe us(30 ppls each) 15 ac some balistas and few check points, and then u calling yourselfs good guilds Big LoL.
GoD power
GoD fighets
We love all of sfr/kodash Guilds, keep the good work guys!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sevenn.3085

Sevenn.3085

GoD is Realy love to farming Both servers. Pls dont stop blobing and keep fighting with us we like to wipe u 20 times every night both servers.
Btw we running in blobs of 20-30(+5-10 pugs) in guild and u need at least 3 guilds to wipe us(30 ppls each) 15 ac some balistas and few check points, and then u calling yourselfs good guilds Big LoL.
GoD power
GoD fighets

Poor troll.

Lets get a gvg organised.

[ECL] [CE] [Oz]

in Match-ups

Posted by: DaveVN.5987

DaveVN.5987

GoD power
GoD fighets

Poor troll.

hahaha, best troll post today
I still remember when ZDs Rise n Iddq had guild raids on Kodash borderland and GOD left the map after they got wiped a couple of time
I hope they accept your challange mate, even double dare them to challange ZDs Rise or Iddq ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

There’s at least 4-5 guilds on SFR that would gladly accept a GvG challange GoD.
Your turn…

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

It’s been a pain since this new patch firstly being unable to build anything other than golems and secondly lag has got worse instead of better possibly some sort of memory leak on the servers or something dropping packets.

Had fun fighting some similar sized guild groups with our guild raid tonight can’t remember names mostly skirmishes on supply camps on Deso bl.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Had fun with my free Omega golem, blasting walls from a distance and shooting my rockets into zergs. Its actually a pretty effective machine!

But.. pets do insane dmg on it, nerf plz.

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eniav.9064

Eniav.9064

GoD power
GoD fighets

Poor troll.

hahaha, best troll post today
I still remember when ZDs Rise n Iddq had guild raids on Kodash borderland and GOD left the map after they got wiped a couple of time
I hope they accept your challange mate, even double dare them to challange ZDs Rise or Iddq ^^

O yes when they all blob’d up on the bay! that was err fun? :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: buttski.6135

buttski.6135

the sfr mindset is so hilarious.

deso comes with 15: OMG BLOBBERS!!!
sfr comes with 70: dat’s de decent high quality smallscale pvp yo!

A day without blood is a day without sunshine.
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tshik.7204

Tshik.7204

kodash mobs come back please, we still waiting for you in hills !!!

(edited by Tshik.7204)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aikanaro.2609

Aikanaro.2609

I guess they didn’t like morning/day farming at all BL’s at all. So taking revenge now, 1-2 am. Not so fair, but good work overall.

ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

In the end after whole day of rubbing towers in EB sfr blob can facerub their own keep GG to Kodash hahaha

in Match-ups

Tshik.7204

I guess they didn’t like morning/day farming at all BL’s at all. So taking revenge now, 1-2 am. Not so fair, but good work overall.

well they continue to come north hills with golems and chain wipe again, again ….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aikanaro.2609

Aikanaro.2609

well they continue to come north hills with golems and chain wipe again, again ….

Yep. So much loot!

ZDs

in Match-ups

Tshik.7204

btw, dear A.net, this weapon siege bug, fixed the game, it’s more fun, please don’t fix it !