T2 EU: Seafarer's vs Jade vs Kodash 10.5-17.5

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

can someone of u frenchies tell my why ~50% of your players dance on corpeses of foes that got killed in a 1vs10 fight?

Because they succeeds to kill someone

Jade is relatively “weak” in fight, ofc you have some guild making good stuff.. too little, but many of our good guild have switch on other french serv ..

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

(edited by Wothan.4673)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dynith.2074

Dynith.2074

PS: Jade was blobing all time with 60-70+ zerg, like every day. They just have the Guild [DEX] with their little paintrain which is quite good. The Rest of the French is just mass, nothing else.

The pot calling the kettle black.

Now we’ll see how Kodash will do without their big brother who was always covering their a**
Hope to be surprised in a good way !

Seems to me like they’ve found a new big brother! Kodash and Jade sure seem to be having fun trading points and standing next to eachother against SFR.

I wonder if they’ve even bothered fighting eachother so far this week. ^^’

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leyo.1935

Leyo.1935

Seems to me like they’ve found a new big brother! Kodash and Jade sure seem to be having fun trading points and standing next to eachother against SFR.

To be honest Kodash and Jade Sea are both playing like vultures :p
Ops, i mean, we’re both (strategically) opportunists, but not in concertation.
Focussing SFR first is logical, as it is profitable (server ranking wise) and as Piken Square is grinding its way to T2. I guess that Kodash as well as Jade Sea want to secure their position in T2.

This said (i’ve been playing on SFR homemap), naughty naughty Kodash ninja-ed our main keep several times and we returned the favor several times

in Match-ups

Posted by: KonstantinDK.1704

KonstantinDK.1704

Soooo….
KD, JS – have you decided which one of you will go to T1 in 2 weeks?
Our score is low, but it is much more fun here, I can tell you. I hope we will have even more fun in T3.

Konstantin Guard/Thief
Seafarer’s Rest (SFR)

in Match-ups

Leyo.1935

Soooo….
KD, JS – have you decided which one of you will go to T1 in 2 weeks?
Our score is low, but it is much more fun here, I can tell you. I hope we will have even more fun in T3.

To me, Jade Sea is not ready yet for T1 ; our server is an ok-T2 server.
Don’t want to talk for Kodash but i think it’s about the same (?)
To the opposite, Elona Reach was a T1 server and should have been back there weeks ago.

It’s sad what happened in T1 with all those guilds leaving … no (or few) server-spirit, but at least only the true hearts remains

(oh and we DON’T want to fight VS lol)

(edited by Leyo.1935)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Well kodash doesn’t even try to fight against js or they are just little bit stupid.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rajnesh.4526

Rajnesh.4526

Well kodash doesn’t even try to fight against js or they are just little bit stupid.

We fought JS for the past 12 weeks,…I think the most Guilds on Kodash just want to fight a new enemy and the same seems to happen on JS as well.
Kodash does not want to get up to T1, we want to fight against PS in T2

Rajnesh | Critical Wave [WaVe] | Seafarer’s Rest
www.twitch.tv/rajneshtamil

in Match-ups

Posted by: blurps.2340

blurps.2340

Fighting Jade is much more difficult than it may sound. They’re basically a carbon copy of Vizu, just with less people. Great at playing for points, but unless they have vastly superiour numbers they’ll try to avoid open field battles and run like hell to their next tower or keep.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vewen.8016

Vewen.8016

[quote=2010116;Leyo.1935:]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vewen.8016

Vewen.8016

It’s sad what happened in T1 with all those guilds leaving … no (or few) server-spirit, but at least only the true hearts remains

(oh and we DON’T want to fight VS lol)

There’s only so much that spirit can take before it is broken. Besides, your second paragraph pretty much proves what happened.

I don’t agree with all of SFR’s guilds leaving, they pretty much lost all respect in my eyes. But in a way, I can understand why they did it. I just don’t agree with it. But yeh, I suppose only the diehards remain.

(edited by Vewen.8016)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don’t mind us but I’ll be blunt. Right now in your current state you’re like butter. You seem to barely put any siege weapon in your tower and lack scout or communication. That’s how I saw you yesterday on your borderlands. And I think it was the same for kodash. And yes we had a lot of fun on your borderland. You hadn’t seen it but kodash even bothered to attack us a few time and so we did.

Oh! I think a lot of your guy lack toughness.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

in Match-ups

Wothan.4673

Fighting Jade is much more difficult than it may sound. They’re basically a carbon copy of Vizu, just with less people. Great at playing for points, but unless they have vastly superiour numbers they’ll try to avoid open field battles and run like hell to their next tower or keep.

It’s funny to see how each serv saw the other serv in the exact same way…

Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: blurps.2340

blurps.2340

It’s funny to see how each serv saw the other serv in the exact same way…

Huh ?

Kodash players being married to their arrow carts has been a running gag amoung Elona players even before ANet buffed them, but other than the occasional troll neither server accused the other of being cowards hiding in their keeps. Kodash were probably the only server to build arrow carts in open field battles before the buff.

PS: I crashed taking screenshots just before we took the central keep on Vizunah BL, kittenykittencat

in Match-ups

Posted by: Denis.9286

Denis.9286

Its really hard against french servers. 50+ blobs on every map at night. Dont know where you get all these players during night!
We have 40 players at night for all maps. Even when you switch o JS home border where everything is blue theres an 40+ Jade see blob camping in front of the enemy spawns lol

Praetorians [KoA]

R.I.P Kodash Allianz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Honestly I will speak from my commanders point of view. You know I am this guy that wipe you all. At the reset was bulkitten we try to have fun 3 small guild raids on js bl, kodash and js 1 big blob staying on their part of the maps doing nothing. So you have teamed against us nice we are used to 2v1. Right now we dont care to build siege we dont like the ac change we dont like to play this way and honestly. Why should I siege something like hell I know how to do it. When our night and morning caps right now are no existance and you will jsut pvd it? We like to have fun we know what we have right now. We didnt expected 2v1 for sure.And yeah js kodash learn to fight not hide only behind walls and ac. Ac wars are boring….. Yeah you can protect your t2 garrison from me with 100000 ac only because kodash attacked our hills but ok. I suppose I can expect this from french… as you are the worse copy of vz and all your better guilds player go to vz . You remember LMN? as for kodash huge numbers good day and night covarage but same bulkitten only ac wars and blobs… On reset you wiped my boys 2-3 times on the Hero’lodge, I had only 20 on me needed to get ext vg on me and once we started fighting 50vs 50+ in your advantage you started to wipe out and got sad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

So many Bul…….

1) Kodash didnt Double Team SFR, for example, Jade BL, Kodash tried numerous times to siege the Jade Spawn West Tower. An attempt to get that BL more " squishy". But every time we tried , SFR on our Spawn Tower , SFR on the Bay , SFR taking our sup camps.

Out of 8 O.Swords created by your Force , 7 Has been in our part , 1 failed at Water Gate Jade See Fortress.

So pls. how do you expect Kodash to take anything T3 from Jade if your tactics ( on that BL at least ) is bakstabbing us ???

Btw. After the 7 th income of you, interrupting a attak on Jade , the Commander decides to punish you and took your T3 Spawn Tower, that wasnt because he wanted the Tower , that was because you forced him to do so. And sry but you cant complain afterwards if you use that Tactics ( on that Bl at least , can only judge on things i see myself)

2) A lot Jade See always suggested the last weeks the evil German Servers was double Teaming them , wasnt the case as the stats at the moment clearly show. The 2 Servers are pretty equall, and it might still be hard to accept for them , but there wasnt an alliance between ER and Kodash. Not even a bit. If you are honest to yoursel that has been a Way for you too cheer you up because ER was so dominant in the matchup.

Sry for my bad english , but i m to lazy at the moment to give it a better try and F1 starts soon.

in Match-ups

Leyo.1935

Honestly I will speak from my commanders point of view. You know I am this guy that wipe you all.

We haven’t been introduced yet.
Can’t wait

2) A lot Jade See always suggested the last weeks the evil German Servers was double Teaming them , wasnt the case as the stats at the moment clearly show. The 2 Servers are pretty equall, and it might still be hard to accept for them , but there wasnt an alliance between ER and Kodash. Not even a bit. If you are honest to yoursel that has been a Way for you too cheer you up because ER was so dominant in the matchup.

JS always has a bad start. We’re always behind during the week-ends … nothing new there.

I’m not saying both german servers were double teaming against us, in a common interserver effort/alliance. I don’t believe it and never will.
But we had many evidences that a small part of ER and Kodash were in agreement. IE, we’ve seen so many times some of our keeps zerg-ed by ER and taggued by a group of 4-5 Kodash … screenshots/videos available. ER didn’t want to go up in T1, and some of you wanted us to go down in T3.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Having a very good time with some of our commanders right now! T2 definitely more enjoyable then meeting 40 men trains everywhere you go.

Looks like we lack the coverage to stay in here though…

P.s. ignore hebril… he’s kind of…ugh… I don’t wanna even go there.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Air.3154

Air.3154

it’s kinda of depressing seeying of both kodash and jade wants to stay in t2 lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aikanaro.2609

Aikanaro.2609

Hey DEX, can you tell your mesmer to stop hiding into the texture on the Kodash’s garri? It’s pretty annoying. 2nd day in row that norn woman mesmer trying to do some shady stuff. Yeah, garri full of ZDs is hard to take, but come on.

ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dynith.2074

Dynith.2074

Don’t mind us but I’ll be blunt. Right now in your current state you’re like butter. You seem to barely put any siege weapon in your tower and lack scout or communication. That’s how I saw you yesterday on your borderlands. And I think it was the same for kodash. And yes we had a lot of fun on your borderland. You hadn’t seen it but kodash even bothered to attack us a few time and so we did.

Oh! I think a lot of your guy lack toughness.

Oh, definitely. In our current state we can’t really do much. About the teaming up I can only speak for what I saw on EB (since that’s where I spent 99% of my time) but there were definitely some moments where it looked like a deal had been made!

Either way, this tier is still much more fun then T1. Fighting Vizunah blob was getting really boring.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

I after say, fighting vs Jade & Kodash is ALOT more fun than Tier 1…

A lot less lag, no real queues and some good fun battles, especially more open area battles…

Hope, we can just hang around in this tier for awhile…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Denis.9286

Denis.9286

Jade Zombie Blobs inc , 60+ on every border wtf^^

Attachments:

Praetorians [KoA]

R.I.P Kodash Allianz

(edited by Denis.9286)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

It’s really a lot funnier than T1, because people are actually fighting instead of running away from fight there ^^

http://www.twitch.tv/optiontv/b/402753438 Start the stream at 2 hours and 27 minutes 30sec
In those kind of fight (25-30 Opt and pugs against 50-60+ JS) Vizunah would have fought 1min, wipe and then wait or run away. It lasted almost 10min even if we had lost most of pugs in the first minutes.
When JS tried to build arrow cart even with their overwhelming number against a lot less people, it was still fun as it failed xD

Edit : And some zoom hacking from Jade Sea early morning commander :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmGCUb2ydcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ntd0E0X58M
It was impossible to defend, so i gave up using my commander tag and trying to defend the others thing that we had. If he wasn’t even trying to hide it, he would have used it everywere and on anything.

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

(edited by Truebanana.5936)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slayer.7623

Slayer.7623

It’s really a lot funnier than T1, because people are actually fighting instead of running away from fight there ^^
————

coulnd agree more, love open field battles and there seem to be alot more in this tier. I expect alot more interesting fights in this tier.

and then this….

Edit : And some zoom hacking from Jade Sea early morning commander :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmGCUb2ydcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ntd0E0X58M
It was impossible to defend, so i gave up using my commander tag and trying to defend the others thing that we had. If he wasn’t even trying to hide it, he would have used it everywere and on anything.
————————————-

seriously? first of all: ofc i hope this guy is an exeption on your server but it still makes 1 wonder how many like him and how often this is used in this tier, specialy if a commander is doing it….
i mean zoomhacking?! purely for some points or to reset a castle …. HOW LOW CAN YOU GO…..?!

nice catch with the vid, tho its sad to see this kind of trash already.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Big shoutout to the Jade Sea players on SFR BL yesterday evening/night. It felt like playing another server, at least three brave 5-10 man guild groups from JS roaming across the map, so great. As far as I remember it was [SR], [Oo] and [Cara] roaming with [PHX] leading the pugs.

Great job, guys. Really enjoyed the fights. Hope you had as much fun as we had.

Best Regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Nice fights in T2. We on SFR having finally fun in WvW….well, except the arrow cart kitten.
Props to PHX who we fought on SFR BL with our small CoN + PUGs group.
You are many, but definately coordinated. Even tho we wiped, I think we put up a good fight.

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Dadnir.5038

Well we got our black sheeps, like you got yours and kodash got theirs. We try to report them every time we see them.

As for the supply camp I remember that against elona and Kodash, we had a 1 hour defense. We died a lot but it felt good and that’s all we need right?

PS.: Love to see that the necromancer in the twitch stream seem to have almost the same build then me. (Maybe i should do like him and go full PVT to…)

(edited by Dadnir.5038)

in Match-ups

Posted by: stjf.7180

stjf.7180

As a SFR fighter, I’m very glad to be in T2 now. You guys have your fair share of blobers and arrow cart cheating, I’m sure some of our guys probably do it too for which I can only apologise, but you are nothing compared to Viz.

I especially want to give a shout out to the people involved in the fantastic battle in the south of Kodash’s border last night, went on for a long while and was a great contest between Jade and SFR. Despite being outnumbered slightly we managed to edge the battle in the end, and it was a great feeling to see that last Jades running away from us in fear. My guildies and I had great fun raiding the camps up in the north of the map as well, there wasn’t a dolyak getting through for a good hour or so. Viz would of zerged us to death at the mere sight of a raid into their territory, so I thank you for the good contest.

I hope we can keep this tier together for a while, its turning out to be a really good fun week of fighting. Lets keep it continuing!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

so you now needed ac hack? to get our t3 hills on your bl? I suppose you are kitten we actualy started to fight and now is working day and you cant blob all the maps …..

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

And i thought viz was “creative” with killing inner sieges with a AC
Wtf kodash :S

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: olleN.2356

olleN.2356

Come on Jade Sea!! Keep Pushing!
Vizunah is waiting you in T1

Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Wothan.4673

JS have nothing to do in D1, but unfortunately many want try how fun T1 is .. :/

Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

JS have nothing to do in D1, but unfortunately many want try how fun T1 is .. :/

They could know, they had us for 10 weeks, and as bonus to us, they get Vizu which is same power as Elona during the day plus a night-train, nearly at the same time as the Jade night-train., just a bit larger than the Jade train

Sounds fun, doesn’t it?

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

No, it’s not.
JS listen to those who have been in T1…

T2 is awesomesauce compared to that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ladyfabulous.1403

ladyfabulous.1403

So guys did you figured out which was the best between night cap and day cap?
By the way I’m quite reassured that the reason sFr is loosing it is because the villains are bussing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lemoncurry.2345

Lemoncurry.2345

A very welcome change to the same ol’, same ol’ being stuck with Elona for weeks!

SFR, I hope you stay for a while – the fights have been much fun for me and all mates I talked to.

Jade have seem to improved in tactics over the last few weeks. Scouts in nearly every Tower, a quick reacting emergency-response-squad and the usual superior numbers during night time do hurt us!

As for Kodash – we are in a bit of a reorganization and lick-your-wounds-phase right now. In the last week of the Elona / Jade / Kodash – matchup we lost three big WvW-guilds to Abbadon’s Mouth due to internal quarrel with other large guilds. This is definitely noticeable, as those guilds made up aprox. 20% of our pool of organized WvW-centered-guilds and also had capable, well-respected commanders.

Looking forward to the battles ahead!

Red Illie
Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

in Match-ups

Air.3154

Yeah SFR is in an even worse shape so we feel your pain.

On another personale note: FFFFF only missing JS garrison to be done with maps in wvwvw \m/°A°\m/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Depre.5786

Depre.5786

Well, SFR Border was fun today, wasn’t it?

Guardian at Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

in Match-ups

Air.3154

/shrug no idea what happened there, but jade sea bl has been fun the whole day, we kept most of it under control.

But no garrison while i was there at least, dang it! >:c

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rajnesh.4526

Rajnesh.4526

The [KoA] Guild wants to thank all of our enemys for the past evening.
Special thanks to [Con] from SFR and [RMK]+[PHX] from JS!!

Fighting against you was really fun!

Sad to hear that Option [Opt] is leavig SFR without fighting against [KoA], we might will meet us in the rest of the week. Hope to see some [ZDs] and [ECL] on Thursday

Rajnesh | Critical Wave [WaVe] | Seafarer’s Rest
www.twitch.tv/rajneshtamil

in Match-ups

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

Opt are leaving SFR?

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

in Match-ups

Wothan.4673

Sfr border, not the serv

Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

how comes SFR have turned it around so much until Sunday they was always last on points now there constantly first on each tick?

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

how comes SFR have turned it around so much until Sunday they was always last on points now there constantly first on each tick?

Because matches are one week long, not one weekend.

;)

(ok, i don’t have idea. you’re slacking, that’s it!)

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

Dead server is not-so-dead?

in Match-ups

Dadnir.5038

Maybe having fun is like a drug and you are junky?

Well, joke apart, SFR feel strong. I think you’ve got a lot to teach us so this strengh feel even better. I’m sur you liked yesterday afternoon on Jade Homeland, this was the first lead of a new commander and she did a pretty good jod considering this fact.

(edited by Dadnir.5038)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Braindrops.6428

Braindrops.6428

I think a lot of the ppl that left weeks ago cause of VIZU bloblag + long queues are returning now that we are in a tier where people can actually have fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

Big shoutout to all [KoA] players. You’ve given us a lot of fun. Amazing fights, amazing plays. It was our big pleasure to fight against you near SFR’s Garison and the beating you gave us at ruins. Jeeez. Was fun! Looking forward to return the favour. Roar o/

Also big big thanks to DeX and PHX for running separate groups instead of blobbing. We’re happy that we can fight in T2 and we can see smaller roaming groups.

On behalf of whole SFR I thank you and wish you all good luck and let us meet on the battlefield.

Regards

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

(edited by Darkman.1257)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Surmaturma.4823

Surmaturma.4823

First of all hi to all – nice to be here at T2. First and foremost most pleasant change for myself was that there are actually people who fight even against odds – not only run away unless having vastly superior force <3

Secondly would like to thank small group (5-6?) Kodash we had an excellent match-up on monday morning/day at champions camp. We had a party mixed from Frozen Dawn (FD) and Unseelie Court (HOVI) and had 20 minutes of almost constant battle upon the camp. We won but it was very very close call on all the matches. Even got interrupted by group of 15 JS At some point but certainly were able to suprise them while they focused on you.

Shame i missed your tags but hopefully you notice this one. Same /salute here which we shared also in-game after the matches.

Also very fun matches all around so far – gotta love it. We might be starting up a bit slow after mega-blob hibernation but we’ll get there so watch your backs

Cheers,
Musta Surma, Guild leader of [Hovi]
SFR

“To Rasa Sum – and back again!”

(edited by Surmaturma.4823)