T2 EU: Seafarer's vs Jade vs Kodash 10.5-17.5

in Match-ups

Posted by: TreeX.6750

TreeX.6750

I am Lead form Dex And I hate Blob too When I lead With my guilde we play only together like 30-35 ppl u cant this this http://www.twitch.tv/nishnish/b/403125229
Look at this time 1:47:30 very nice fight GG for this night

in Match-ups

Posted by: TreeX.6750

TreeX.6750

if u play good U can kill sfr blob

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sevenn.3085

Sevenn.3085

Poor quality stream doesn’t really show anything worth watching.

[ECL] [CE] [Oz]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ohliufff.8160

Ohliufff.8160

Well kodash doesn’t even try to fight against js or they are just little bit stupid.

We fought JS for the past 12 weeks,…I think the most Guilds on Kodash just want to fight a new enemy and the same seems to happen on JS as well.
Kodash does not want to get up to T1, we want to fight against PS in T2

Well if you want new and diversity, we are definitely gonna provide just that. As person who was sick of playing against Vz and Deso for 2 months I know where you are coming from. Can’t express what a great feeling it is to play against different opponents now Anyway any plans for tonight? If you do cancel them because we are gonna visit your border to say hi

[BOO]KhanKubrat – Small Onel for life
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

Hey SFR This golem attack on garrison (Jade Land) a short while after the update announcement was really a good move. It’s sad to say it but most of our guys were already disconnecting for the update.

Well, I’ll just say it ^^ Really good timing! Good Job SFR you really got us here!

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cost.6917

Cost.6917

It was just bad timing of update announcement, sry, we didn’t do it on perpose

Adjora (thief), Rabanastra (ele), Anji The Crimson (war) – Piken [Rise]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

No no, that was a praise. I really think you did well even if that was pure luck.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Air.3154

Air.3154

i needed that garrison and i couldn’tenter wvwvw. PROFOUND SADNESS.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rajnesh.4526

Rajnesh.4526

Well kodash doesn’t even try to fight against js or they are just little bit stupid.

We fought JS for the past 12 weeks,…I think the most Guilds on Kodash just want to fight a new enemy and the same seems to happen on JS as well.
Kodash does not want to get up to T1, we want to fight against PS in T2

Well if you want new and diversity, we are definitely gonna provide just that. As person who was sick of playing against Vz and Deso for 2 months I know where you are coming from. Can’t express what a great feeling it is to play against different opponents now Anyway any plans for tonight? If you do cancel them because we are gonna visit your border to say hi

Yeah, was fun fighting [BG]!
But we have no organized Raid on Tuesday, we will be back on Wednesday and Thursday.

Rajnesh | Critical Wave [WaVe] | Seafarer’s Rest
www.twitch.tv/rajneshtamil

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

I love t2!

today I lead at eb had outmanned buff called in my folks we made a 40 zerg and toke sm the amazing thing is that when sfr was in t1 vizunah came only when they saw orange swords other side of the map, sfr vs deso before they tried to cap sm its always like that commanders in t1 or most of them are a bit hesitate to push in eb and decide to wait for orange swords before they go easy to fall into 2v1 situation if you have weak zerg.

but kodash jade sea didn’t do that they trebbed and we decided to let the outer walls fall to get more badges faster and hell they came 6 times we fought in lord room corridor vs corridor sandwiched several times and still won respect to jade sea and kodash you had weaker zerg but hell you gave us one hell of a beating’s

gonna be interesting to see you on tomorrow ce ya then!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thyophelis.8035

Thyophelis.8035

I am really happy to see SFR improve during the week and getting some of their core guilds back. It would have been a shame if the people from a whole server would have been punished for the misstakes the dev s made.
looking forward to many more exiting battles.
greetings from kodash

Aurona- fugly white bark sylvarie ele
MS-Mondsucht, pure small scale forever !
Kodash-we thrife on outmanned

(edited by Thyophelis.8035)

in Match-ups

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

I am really happy to see SFR improve during the week and getting some of their core guilds back. It would have been a shame if the people from a whole server would have been punished for the misstakes the dev s made.
greetings from kodash

What guilds have moved back to SFR? Heard ECL came back. Who else?

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

only ECL ( <3 ) came back 2 days ago. :-) none of the core guilds moved back. We just trained the “pugs” that were the problem before, recruited them, organised everything. That is the effect. Some may say that we are a ghost server or that we’re dead. Well…organisation and rebuilding the servers community and spirit takes time.

Our rest time is over. Time for some decent fights.

Hail SFR!

See you on the battlefield.

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

(edited by Darkman.1257)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

Hopefully Seafarer’s Rest will continue doing good.

Some players are trying to alienate casuals and pugs by forcing them to join Teamspeak, and completely leave them out of any information if they don’t join, hiding the Commander Tag and everything.

Sure, Guilds are strong, and can do well, but remember that there are a lot of randoms that join your zerg as well, increasing your numbers even more.

Just saying, do not alienate casuals and pugs. The Random player is pretty much everything that keeps the server strong.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

There isnt much difference between SFR and ER , SFR isnt a T2 Server. They just let themself down and refused to play WvW. At the Moment they are at least as dominant as ER was. And judging from ERs T1 PErformance, Sfr just had the Weapons to fight and stay in T1, but didnt do that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

It’s not only guilds.

Almost the 80% of ppl i know playing wvw stopped because they couldn’t bear anymore VS.

Dropping to T2 has drawn all that pool of players back in – and more might come.

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morthan.5439

Morthan.5439

Some players are trying to alienate casuals and pugs by forcing them to join Teamspeak, and completely leave them out of any information if they don’t join, hiding the Commander Tag and everything.

Sure, Guilds are strong, and can do well, but remember that there are a lot of randoms that join your zerg as well, increasing your numbers even more.

Just saying, do not alienate casuals and pugs. The Random player is pretty much everything that keeps the server strong.

You missunderstand this. Forcing ppl to join TS has completely different reasons than to alienate them. It’s exactly the oposite in fact, and the results showed it. It’s to build a sense of teamplay and grp orientated behavior in the new guys that joined us, to teach them and explain them basic stuff about the game, which you cant aquire if not on TS (none can be required to write long explainig texts in the chat). And also for more productive leading. I really cannot grasp how some ppl do not understand this…
And ofc there are the obvious reasons, why some wouldnt want random ppl not on TS following them like combat management. 99% of such ppl die in 1-10 secs after the 1st engagement simply because they cannot know what the commander gonna do next. My favourite is the fake engage, which is a very legit tactic. Players not on TS would simply die then.
Now, for pug raids, the leading commander is always using the chat to coordinate ppl, which makes TS not so demanding, but again that leads to hard times during battle.
And dont think we underestimate the pugs. We know they are important, and it is exactly why we did what we did. The results are clear and we achieved what we were hoping for. Most of the players are no longer pugs but community members and responsible team players, which WvW is all about.

Norn Guardian
Circle of Nine [CoN] / http://c9-gaming.eu
Augury Rock[FR]

(edited by Morthan.5439)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Air.3154

Air.3154

There isnt much difference between SFR and ER , SFR isnt a T2 Server. They just let themself down and refused to play WvW. At the Moment they are at least as dominant as ER was. And judging from ERs T1 PErformance, Sfr just had the Weapons to fight and stay in T1, but didnt do that.

Guess why.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Guess why.

Vizu put fear in their hearts?

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Braindrops.6428

Braindrops.6428

Guess why.

Nope. Just skill lag and their attitude to hide and seek game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Guess why.

Fighting Vizu is like eating oysters.

You have to open the shell. After you did the inside is delicious!

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Well comparing jade sea and kodash to viz is like comparing two little pitbulls to tyrannosaurus rex.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

Dayra play with them for 3 months day by day. None of the other servers in the world got as many people as they do. When you kitten them off enough with taunting they will have 400ppl coverage 24h. That is fine. Problem is that they take WvW as War not as a way to have fun. They play only for points not to have good fights. If you want to practice with your guild, be better as a group. It’s not vs Visunah because they will stay in their keeps and arrow cart the shiiaaaat out of you untill they have 100ppl to run you over. If they die with those 100, they will just go inside of their keep and build 100 arrow carts. Vis had WL, LNM, MoS that were trying to do something but they are constantly followed by 50 other pugs even if they don’t want that.

SFR had organised coverage all over the borders before 500players left us. That is why we could counter them. After that we had our morale down, spirit shattered because many of our dear friends left. Rebuilding the community takes time and effort.

I’m glad ER got their spirits high and are eager to fight in T1. I wish you best of luck with that. That beeing said this thread is about T2 so drop Visunah talks ;-)

Right now we’re enjoying T2 very very much. Kodash and JS are not blobbing that much. They run in smaller groups and got nice guilds. That is amazing. We want to stay here for now.

Good luck to all JS and Kodash players. Let us meet on the battlefield and have some awesome fights.

Best regards

in Match-ups

Posted by: TyrDaishi.1057

TyrDaishi.1057

Darkman… why sooo dark. Sry I just had to xD

Just push JS up to T1, we want 2 blobbing raging french servers who hate each other and kill each other like there is no tomorrow. I would enjoy that. And I know you would too. Deso is not bleeding enoughhh.

Btw. we a need a 18+ version for WvW, that would be awesome… hmm blood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

greetings from kodash

You got your reply from Darkman.
Keep the good work in T1:) Can you beat VS 5 times in a row like we did? Well you can try:)
If Anet fixes the skill delay I think some of our guilds will come back and try to return to T1 (just me dreaming, don’t have a clue).
Many thanks to all good words here.

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Guess why.

Fighting Vizu is like eating oysters.

You have to open the shell. After you did the inside is delicious!

We know. Last time we eat them 5 weeks in a row:)
Then Anet stopped our cholesterol problem:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fryggenbart.3907

Fryggenbart.3907

I think it would be ok, to fight SFR for 4 or 5 weeks or so
At the moment we have the old and well-known kodash-problem that we lost 75% of our players to the new PvE-Content^^

Reta del Bratfish
Piken Square [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

What new PvE content?

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

this game has PvE content ?:P

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheWizard.3719

TheWizard.3719

People on SFR don’t know mutch about this PvE ;-)

Seafarer’s Rest [EXT] Exterminatus
Comatose Vigil (Ran) – Lysergamid (War)
Nunbarshegunu (Mes) – Abstract Genesis (Nec)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Guess why.

Oh boy, where do I start with this one…

By the way it’s true, it’s scary how many players here disregard every non-WvW addition xD As I’m guilty of playing like a Skritt (ooh! Shiny!), I don’t really understand them.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slayer.7623

Slayer.7623

fights are interesting, lot more action on this tier but also have never noticed so many hackers/exploits.

(edited by Slayer.7623)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Surmaturma.4823

Surmaturma.4823

more fun Fights – Frozen Dawn even recorded one.

http://youtu.be/7UljHuYDMiY

Cheers,

Musta Surma, Guild leader of [HOVI]
SFR

“To Rasa Sum – and back again!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: stjf.7180

stjf.7180

I’ve been having great fun with my guild friends in this new tier, I think everyone in SFR is glad to have some real fun for a change.

I definitely have been noticing some changes in the SFR community since the drop though, like Farzo mentioned.

I’ve been noticing the teamspeak elitism creeping in since we dropped, suggesting that elitists had given up on SFR wvw and have now returned. The reality with teamspeak is that it is exclusionary, i.e. not all computers can cope with that and a blob in wvw as well. As well, with teamspeak, the amount of abuse and/or inappropriate advances you get if you are female on it is atrocious, and certainly ruins the community feel that wvw should promote. As for the argument that those not on teamspeak die quicker and do not follow the commander well, firstly the commander tag is there to be followed and non-teamspeakers do follow it and secondly, as a non-teamspeaker myself, i rarely die before those on teamspeak – we stand or die together. Relying on teamspeak and isolating those who don’t use it is really not productive and I hope the teamspeak elitism that’s returned to SFR disappears again soon.

Also on the teamspeak thing, I’ve also been noting an increase in the numbers of back-seat commanders in SFR recently. The amount of people who, especially if the commander they are following is not on teamspeak, question every single move they make is increasing at a worrying rate. Frankly, you don’t have to follow a commander; if you don’t like their tactics then stop following them and stop back-seat commanding.

I really don’t want to put a downer on it, I’m finding the new tier fantastic fun compared to the dull viz-fest of tier 1, but the returning elitism in the SFR wvw community is really beginning to concern me. Please can we cut it out and remember that this game is for fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Surmaturma.4823

Surmaturma.4823

Understandable worry but it doesn’t really require you to speak up in TS also you can mute all else than commander since it makes things easier.
I give you an example – I was tagging on in EB on one morning – I had 3 people in TS with me – those 3 I used for distractions, manning siege while I scouted with others and so on – easy and simple thing to do with people on TS. Others I tried to guide with chat which resulted in me being most of time restricted from chat since I flooded it with chat.
It goes ok if you just move around and leave people to do what they consider best but there are benefits, especially in heat of combat to be able to give commands while fighting – when to collapse for healing burst, or portal so on and so on.
I wouldn’t call it elitism, people just aim to improve and be able to give instructions easier, be more efficient – people have a tendency to want to improve and learn
Oh and with comments that women get – I wouldn’t be too harsh with them – there are some still around 13 year or what is the age limit for playing this game. They still might giggle as sissy girls when hearing a woman voice but they’ll learn slowly – perhaps starting from bees and flowers but they’ll get to there – shortly: mute is your friend here again.

Certainly there is a role for all, those who follow commanders and who don’t but even there things are easier if you are able to use voice chat – to tell enemy movement – tell which camps you are flipping and so on…

Musta Surma, Guild Leader of [HOVI]
SFR

“To Rasa Sum – and back again!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

@ stjf: You call it elitism, I call it organization. And yes, it’s a game and it’s about fun and I find way more interesting/fun having a fight in which I can hear the commander call for buffs, water fields, veils, fake engagements and whatnot. Spamming 1 because I have no clue on what our group is about to do is not fun, to me. While someone not on TS can definitely do a good job, he will rarely be able to react as well as someone on it.

That out of the way, while I don’t agree on the policy of “forcing” people to join TS I do think it’s a necessary tool for dedicated WvW players. Oh and you are not required to speak, so if you have troubles with revealing your gender just mute yourself…not that we’ve had problems with the (few) female WvWers on TS, afaik.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syn.3459

Syn.3459

I’ve been having great fun with my guild friends in this new tier, I think everyone in SFR is glad to have some real fun for a change.

I definitely have been noticing some changes in the SFR community since the drop though, like Farzo mentioned.

I’ve been noticing the teamspeak elitism creeping in since we dropped, suggesting that elitists had given up on SFR wvw and have now returned. The reality with teamspeak is that it is exclusionary, i.e. not all computers can cope with that and a blob in wvw as well. As well, with teamspeak, the amount of abuse and/or inappropriate advances you get if you are female on it is atrocious, and certainly ruins the community feel that wvw should promote. As for the argument that those not on teamspeak die quicker and do not follow the commander well, firstly the commander tag is there to be followed and non-teamspeakers do follow it and secondly, as a non-teamspeaker myself, i rarely die before those on teamspeak – we stand or die together. Relying on teamspeak and isolating those who don’t use it is really not productive and I hope the teamspeak elitism that’s returned to SFR disappears again soon.

Also on the teamspeak thing, I’ve also been noting an increase in the numbers of back-seat commanders in SFR recently. The amount of people who, especially if the commander they are following is not on teamspeak, question every single move they make is increasing at a worrying rate. Frankly, you don’t have to follow a commander; if you don’t like their tactics then stop following them and stop back-seat commanding.

I really don’t want to put a downer on it, I’m finding the new tier fantastic fun compared to the dull viz-fest of tier 1, but the returning elitism in the SFR wvw community is really beginning to concern me. Please can we cut it out and remember that this game is for fun.

don’t be so negative, there is no elitism in being on teamspeak or promoting it, it’s just strategically better for a commander to tell you what to do rather than typing it

you’re not forced into being on it but if you want to improve jump on and listen, i’ll guarantee you’ll learn a lot more than you would if the commander was typing (which almost no commanders do, even none teamspeak ones)

also about the questioning of commanders, there’s nothing wrong with giving them criticism especially if the person giving it has wvw experiance that they want to pass on

in Match-ups

Posted by: Byega.4215

Byega.4215

http://i.imgur.com/541BJ3G.jpg

more zoom hacks from jade sea…

fights are interesting, lot more action on this tier but also have never noticed so many hackers…

Please know your subject before screaming at zoomhack.
there is a hole above this door so you can shoot behind the door. If it was a door without a hole above, in that case, you can say that it’s zoomhack

http://i.imgur.com/yma2lnW.jpg

and a little tip, before screaming at zoomhack, build your own arrow cart where the opponent built it, learn how to turn your camera and see yourself where you can shoot, you will be surprised.

And by the way , SFR’s and Kodash’s player also do that, and i don’t scream at zoomhack

80 Human Elementalist – Dagger/Focus

Last fair fight before Orbageddon was against Itkoviana

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cost.6917

Cost.6917

Well comparing jade sea and kodash to viz is like comparing two little pitbulls to tyrannosaurus rex.

Oh, pls. That’s kitten wrong. Don’t insult our new opponents comparing them to VZ. This guys have teh things that do a fight entertaining.
I doubt if VZ even know word “pride”.
But this guys love to fight and this is freaking awesome after running away VZs.

As you could see, we are planning to stay T2 for a while, so let’s have some bloody fun here.
Also looking forward for some GvG action.

Adjora (thief), Rabanastra (ele), Anji The Crimson (war) – Piken [Rise]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slayer.7623

Slayer.7623

Byega.4215

Please know your subject before screaming at zoomhack.
there is a hole above this door so you can shoot behind the door. If it was a door without a hole above, in that case, you can say that it’s zoomhack

and a little tip, before screaming at zoomhack, build your own arrow cart where the opponent built it, learn how to turn your camera and see yourself where you can shoot, you will be surprised.

And by the way , SFR’s and Kodash’s player also do that, and i don’t scream at zoomhack
—-

dont take me wrong i gues yes that picture no proof, but you cant shoot around the corner (closer to the lordsroom) tro the hole in the door, just was to late to scr that correctly as they were shortly after this wiped.

but as you said this pic is no proof so will remove it i gues. maybe i let a bit the temper for seeing it often this week get the best of me wen i made that post.

plz not take any offensive if non is needed, i know there are rotten apples on ea server. on the vid on the other page i was actualy there aswell on my mesmer. and maybe its just update bugs (will restrain myself from saying hacks i gues) but still have seen many exploits this week, more then in months before. maybe it is random that i ve been there myself to see quite a few this week and random i missed them myself in the other months.

so i just like to say for all the ppl on both kodash and jade sea thx for the great battles, its been a great fun week sofar. and looking forward to alot more.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

Thank to all the small group we cross on SFR border tonight, specially NSG.
And Hovi, stop rushing us when we trade kitten !

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jomg.9061

Jomg.9061

Don’t you guys on sfr have a community forum ? We don’t really care about you’re TS arguments.

Anyway, FYI, Every french server, Vs and Js included, heavily rely on teamspeak to get organized, any Pick up zerg you might fight have most of it’s people on a community TS, and that’s a great strength.

And yes,throught TS, we have every BL able to talk to each other, and every raid within a bl can do the same.
Most of time, if we don’t have intel, it’s because we don’t have anyone scouting or so, but once we have the intel everyone is aware of it very quick.

I thought by now every server worked like that but since SFR used to only rely on guilds i guess you still have work to do on this.

Pervx [DEX]

(edited by Jomg.9061)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morthan.5439

Morthan.5439

Ofc we have a community site, but do you think such guys know about it?

Anyway, FYI, Every french server, Vs and Js included, heavily rely on teamspeak to get organized, any Pick up zerg you might fight have most of it’s people on a community TS, and that’s a great strength.

And yes,throught TS, we have every BL able to talk to each other, and every raid within a bl can do the same.
Most of time, if we don’t have intel, it’s because we don’t have anyone scouting or so, but once we have the intel everyone is aware of it very quick.

I thought by now every server worked like that but since SFR used to only rely on guilds i guess you still have work to do on this.

Well lets hope that hearing this from the enemies will have a greater impact on some ppl than hearing it from us (teammates). And what makes you think SFR isnt working like that? Relying on guilds does not change or remove the need of information! We do work like this (well maybe not like every1 on the border in 1 channel, we never wanted this, but every1 can freely jump between channels to give info or combining channels to make a bigger force, if the situation dictates so), its just that some ppl feel “forced” or see “elitism” when told that this is how things work the best.

Norn Guardian
Circle of Nine [CoN] / http://c9-gaming.eu
Augury Rock[FR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danielle.3152

Danielle.3152

Don’t you guys on sfr have a community forum ? We don’t really care about you’re TS arguments.

SFR always worked like that, however it had an influx of new people with free transfers that didn’t know that there was a forum or teamspeak or did not want to use them. On one memorable evening in T1 after free transfers SFR homezone was ticking at +5 and queued and nobody from the people on the website or TS (the people who took the server to T1) knew what was going on there because none of them were able to get into the zone. Eventually about 5 people from one guild got in and tried to organize the zone, but it was total Benny Hill, from what I heard.

The server didn’t win T1 5 times in a row solely by the effort of guilds. Sure the guilds played a part, but being able to form a strong organized PuG group from guilded and unguilded people who currently weren’t a part of a guild raid was a strong asset of the server. The free transfers meant an influx of players who didn’t know or didn’t want to take part in these things and who made the zones queued for the players who knew and did want to, which resulted in some people leaving. From what I see, the people who remained on the server managed to turn these players to work for the server and in turn these players eventually co-operated into again having decent PuG groups. Though as can be seen some drama still remains, it’s still quite an amazing effort and achievement by them.

The same thing happened to Blacktide and look where that server is now.

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!

(edited by Danielle.3152)

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

The place to discuss SFR things:

http://www.pevepe.net/

not, here plz.

Some info for the potential players or guilds interested doing GvG in WWW, I will report if I notice any attempt.

Please address you’re which of GvG space to Arenanet, I don’t want to be not able to enter WWW to play, because some guys decided to have some “fun”.

GvG will be good for all players because that will force Arenanet to balance the professions. I will support all people that want to have a space to GvG in GW2.

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: stjf.7180

stjf.7180

I’m pretty shocked at the response I got to my elitism post earlier. I certainly didn’t mean to provoke any sort of storm like this. I don’t mean to be airing dirty SFR laundry on this thread, and I apologise to JS or Kodash people witnessing our little dispute.

I definitely understand the benefits of teamspeak. You can’t explain a faint attack for instance in team chat with quite the same efficiency. I also don’t think its elitism to use teamspeak, I don’t judge anybody for using it. What I was trying to get was that not everybody can use teamspeak or wants to. I know most computers can run it, that’s not my main concern (although I do have guild friends who’s computers have crashed when trying teamspeak with heavy gameplay going on). What I’m really getting at is that many people don’t want orders barked at them through teamspeak.

Aside from the abuse that females get on teamspeak, how do you think someone who has a job and is at work all day long feels when they’re told that they have to go on teamspeak and listen to someone barking orders at them. Not everybody wants to use teamspeak. That doesn’t mean that nobody should, and if it helps those who want to use it coordinate better than that’s good. What I am pointing out is that since this week’s new match up there are too many people requiring teamspeak. Those who back-seat command when a commander is not on teamspeak is another symptom of this.

Its not teamspeak that I’m having a go at, its the worrying change in the community spirit symbolised by the increasing requirement to have teamspeak. Non-teamspeakers are a valuable addition to any team, I worry about side-lining them. I want our community to stay together as one and be strong, not be split between those who use teamspeak and those who don’t.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sevenn.3085

Sevenn.3085

We will be gvging tonight.

I don’t care if you are in a queue. Please report us for gvging lol.

Keep up with the quality posts though.

[ECL] [CE] [Oz]

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

Also big big thanks to JS players that got inside of one of our towers, with a gate bug.
14 (approximate ) of them jumped away without touching anything. Kudos.

One of the best acts of fair play I’ve seen.

My best regards.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coretraxxx.7054

Coretraxxx.7054

Thank to all the small group we cross on SFR border tonight, specially NSG.
And Hovi, stop rushing us when we trade kitten !

Thanks

By

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

No one is alienating anyone.It is just simple logic. We have music bots fun ect. on ts. There is nothing like hearing a russian or dutch speaking english or one angry bulgarian like me on ts. This is the tip who I am
Ts is for organization I cant fight full map js zerg with only 20 on ts with other half dieing on first fight. Or 40 koa when people dont listen….
As for t2 we recovered from slow started while we have our russian brothers in arms we are fine. Big shout to Ecl to coming back to us.
Nice fight with kodash . But honestly Js moving 60+ people over the maps to flip t3 hills? it is not fun this way I suppose it is effective,but yeah the lag make it very frustrating and hard to defend.