T2 NA: TC/DB/FA 5/24

in Match-ups

Posted by: capmasterflash.5690

capmasterflash.5690

It’s been a lot of fun watching agg and GODS fight at briar and ruins from the sidelines tonight.

I’m the the asura TSL thief that’s been messing with [TVB] for the past half hour out of boredom on DB.

[MU]- my name is red
Asura Thief/Ele
HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

So DB is complaining about getting double teamed in T2 and SoR is asking to be double teamed in T1, lets trade those 2 servers, we’d be happy to have DB in T1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Valtrex.2895

Valtrex.2895

So DB is complaining about getting double teamed in T2 and SoR is asking to be double teamed in T1, lets trade those 2 servers, we’d be happy to have DB in T1.

1 person complains about it sooooooo entire server is complaining? =/= lol
Other then dead horse beating, fun times in DB BL.

~ [BP] Blood Pact ~ Dragonbrand ~
Roaming Mesmer/Ele/Engie/Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: ganin.7809

ganin.7809

1) DB arrives in T2, to find FA and TC happily wailing away at each other due to the long standing rivalry
2) DB rolls to a couple easy victories, and start questioning on the forums if the other T2 servers are dying off
3) DB starts openly discussing their easy glide to T1
4) DB thus manages to increase their level of annoyance to the point that FA and TC start paying them more attention
5) DB complains they are actually having to fight against both of the other servers, seeing their get out of T2 free card revoked…and possibly contemplating if their ‘bandwagon’ guilds are really in it for the long slog…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I think there’s a lot of T1 players in this thread.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

I like the 2v1!

2v1 brings us more fights!

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Earlier when we reset the T3 DB garrison, and tried to recap it a couple of times, we got double teamed by DB and AC.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

I think there’s a lot of T1 players in this thread.

Pretty much

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Earlier when we reset the T3 DB garrison, and tried to recap it a couple of times, we got double teamed by DB and AC.

At Titan I got 2v1 by TC and a ballista…. Didn’t end well for me

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

phaneo.4597

We have a secret alliance going on with ballistae… just don’t tell anybody!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

We have a secret alliance going on with ballistae… just don’t tell anybody!

I’ll keep my word

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Saruon.4085

TC BL crashed :<

We <3 Haters

in Match-ups

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

someone DDOS TCBL? :X

[Agg] ression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Well, ANet didn’t really want us in TC bl, haha. Entire guild was disconnected from that map. Oh well! :P

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Sorry, I tripped over a cord. *blush

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Sorry, I tripped over a cord. *blush

Hurry help me hide the yaks! *throws blanket over them*

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

(edited by Asudementio.8526)

in Match-ups

phaneo.4597

Well, ANet didn’t really want us in TC bl, haha. Entire guild was disconnected from that map. Oh well! :P

I can’t get in either. All your fault! Get Off My Lawn!!!

To fellow Toasties: It worked! Take rest of that stuff back and crash the BL again until reset. I smell some delicious food on DBBL which is where we’re gonna camp for the rest of this week.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Saruon.4085

Thanks for all the fights tonight on pretty much every map.

/Salute see y’all on the battlefield tomorrow!

We <3 Haters

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke.6037

Zeke.6037

Enjoyed all the fights on every map!

Special shout out to RET for the amazing battle in Ruins!

/salute

[Lost] Diva
SF-GOM-SOS-BG-ET-DB-MAG-JQ-SOS-JQ-SOS-TC-BP-TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

Wow fantastic battles tonight with TC/FA. Had a blast

[Agg] ression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deyja.6745

Deyja.6745

As has been stated multiple times we do not use these “zoom hacks”and every single time someone has tried to accuse us of it we have proven them wrong. Feel free to educate yourself on how to siege a place as the 3 trebs and 3 entrances you have trying to take bay seem to not be working for you.

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Remember FA/TC folks, spanking DB makes fuzzy bunny Happy

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

Got to hand it to FA BL – you guys have your borderlands locked down. Had some fun trying to break into your guys stuff.

We’ll be back again later in the week!

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Fuzzy bunny needs to go away. Good bye.

/wave

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deyja.6745

Deyja.6745

nope dont wanna get banned, point stands though.

(edited by Deyja.6745)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alilinke.7690

Alilinke.7690

Wow… Stay classy TC.

[nA] Professional Guild Hall Decorator

(edited by Alilinke.7690)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

I’ve never seen more siege used to take WOODEN objectives than i saw FA use tonight to take back their objectives in FA bl, GG FA. Also to the FA squire who laughed at me after he was getting his kitten punched in and his friends had to come and save him keep up the good work.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

I don’t understand 2v1 talk. It’s a 3 way battle, there’s always gonna be 2 servers attacking you at almost anytime.

If this happens past your prime time, surely you see that if you’re smaller in numbers you become the natural target for capping points? Who wants to go through hours of fights and wipes just to secure something that is so well defended?

?_? please stop accusing people of 2v1, that’s just stupid.

I eat breakfast for dinner.

(edited by urak.4863)

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

So yeah, I know it must not be organized, but FA and TC both definitely target DB. I don’t mean around the clock 24/7. You can’t be too angry at the people who “cry” about a 2v1 when it does stress people out and we actually lose numbers due to it. TC bl is always lacking red bases around this time and FA bl is always missing green bases around this time. Not saying there is some alliance in any way, but it does boil down to this every night. Sorry that some people make a bigger deal out of it than the others.

and this isn’t a punch at anyone, btw!

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Posted by: wolf.1895

wolf.1895

wow fa & tc are 2v1ing us on the forums gg

Synco // Retired Guild leader of TERROR [TG] #1 GvG Guild NA Post-HoT
Maguuma Server Dictator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

So yeah, I know it must not be organized, but FA and TC both definitely target DB. I don’t mean around the clock 24/7. You can’t be too angry at the people who “cry” about a 2v1 when it does stress people out and we actually lose numbers due to it. TC bl is always lacking red bases around this time and FA bl is always missing green bases around this time. Not saying there is some alliance in any way, but it does boil down to this every night. Sorry that some people make a bigger deal out of it than the others.

Perfectly said.

I don’t like it when people “cry” about it, as I feel it’s intended to happen on occasion considering the design of the game. I think it’s silly to call the other servers cowards and whatnot.

But clearly DB has a huge bullseye on its back.

in Match-ups

phaneo.4597

If I have two enemies and one enemy has his house being burnt by the other enemy, I wouldn’t wait till the fires are put off, house is rebuilt and the second enemy vanishes. I’d make use of the situation and make sure the rest of the house and everything else of the guy who’s already suffering is wiped, and then move onto the other enemy. It’s called strategy, tactics, and everything else that is WAR. Or we could all just hold onto our own BL’s and our 3rd’s on EB and merrily dance around SMC holding our hands. No need to fight or defend.

All 3 servers at one point of time go through the “guy with the burning house” phase, and it’d be idiotic to cry about it, since that’s the point of having 3 worlds in a matchup and not just two. WvW is all about “being opportunistic, forming alliances, backbiting, etc”. You won’t see it or be bothered with it when you’re having a ride and are utterly dominating; when your enemies man up and push you to the extremes that is when everything seems as if people hold some personal grudge against you. Sometimes they might have something against you, sometimes they just go for easy vulnerable targets; sometimes they just stand there and cheer for the other enemy or help them take down your walls and leave when they had enough fun harassing you while the other enemy caps your stuff. These are the dynamics that make WvWvW fun and frustrating at the same time. Whining about it after 8 months of the game sounds nomadic.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: Middzz.1490

Middzz.1490

Man, you TC guys in Bay sure do have great range with your arrow carts. You could hit from outside the wall, into the back of the lords room and kill all the siege. awesome!

Would suggest a more carefull re reading of the patch notes with particular reference to AC and ranges .

Then go back to the map take 1 metre steps and measure out remembering GW is not really 3d.

Third check the FOV .

Then lastly if have manners come back and apologise.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Good lord, building that WP in TCBL Hills was a nightmare tonight. Kudos to the mostly FA folks screwing with us there – your small group stuff is pretty tight, with us pretty much trading fights in the small groups. That fight with AVTR in Water Camp was amazing as well, lasted for-freaking-everrrrrrrr.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Deschain I.4623

I Deschain I.4623

Great posts here in the forums in the last couple of hours, keep up the good work, folks of DB.

3rd player NA to reach Diamond Invader (WvW Rank 6445+) on 10/29/14.
Retired.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Wow….sooo many joes baited into that 2v1 hook… As if it even needed a response… Too funny

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Dude if you want to transfer to DB the do it or shut up already. Nobody in this tier cares that Noodles broke your heart

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

(edited by Gellor.6497)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

We will get the last laugh in the end this coming week , when your happy little family is broken up and paired against new servers. Without your alliance you will fall and fall in the rankings ,all you have done is make us that much better . We have had to adjust to this tag team and find ways to overcome it ! Will be funny to watch Db treat you like a tier 10 server when your on your own ….Gl to you all !

I think DB may have slightly bigger problems in the near future…

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

List

Pretty much. +1.

Fun times tonight in the wooden DB BL tower. I was hoping your trebber would take out the bridge but I was sorely let down.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

(edited by Urrid.4593)

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

We will get the last laugh in the end this coming week , when your happy little family is broken up and paired against new servers. Without your alliance you will fall and fall in the rankings ,all you have done is make us that much better . We have had to adjust to this tag team and find ways to overcome it ! Will be funny to watch Db treat you like a tier 10 server when your on your own ….Gl to you all !

SoR forum trolls? Thanks for the warning

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

You do not want to go up against SoR’s NA. Your JQ transfers can inform you better why that might be hazardous to your health.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

You do not want to go up against SoR’s NA. Your JQ transfers can inform you better why that might be hazardous to your health.

Oh, did I somehow telepathically insinuate that? Sorry ’bout that.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: wispi.2194

wispi.2194

If you occupy any objective in world vs world, there are two servers who want to take that objective away from you. You are being double-teamed.

If you do not like being double-teamed, do not occupy any objectives in world vs world.

Wispi of Dragonbrand (since headstart), Guild: Elephant Ambush [EA], 80 Staff Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

I don’t understand 2v1 talk. It’s a 3 way battle, there’s always gonna be 2 servers attacking you at almost anytime.

If this happens past your prime time, surely you see that if you’re smaller in numbers you become the natural target for capping points? Who wants to go through hours of fights and wipes just to secure something that is so well defended?

?_? please stop accusing people of 2v1, that’s just stupid.

To add to, and clear this up a little:

1) Over the past few weeks it has appeared that TC and FA are leaving each other alone to concentrate on DB.
2) This has been confirmed to be PURELY COINCIDENCE by one of FA’s main ex-guild leaders (who did a great job in EB last night, btw)- there is no official alliance between TC and FA.
3) Unofficial alliances, however, are part of WvW. If we want to push a particular server, we usually force the 3rd server to stop attacking us – hence, unofficial alliance. That’s probably all that is happening.

WvW Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I’ve never seen more siege used to take WOODEN objectives than I saw FA use tonight to take back their objectives...

That’s what it’s there for. That and to make chopsticks and toothpicks and other icks.

Candlelight, soft music and wine doesn’t work on woody objects. Or stoned ones either.

1) Over the past few weeks it has appeared that TC and FA are leaving each other alone to concentrate on DB.

DB did not simply walk into Tier 2. They came in all RAWR, went green, and that’s when things tend to get mean. But we all have our ups and downs in WvW. Helps with teh dr4m4. And NARFness. But it has been fun.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

(edited by WyldKat.4712)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Seriously, please come out. Our SEA guilds need kills and bags and badges as well.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Deschain I.4623

I Deschain I.4623

Seriously, please come out. Our SEA guilds need kills and bags and badges as well.

Kinda curious, was it just you? Or did your server buddies miss the photo shoot?

3rd player NA to reach Diamond Invader (WvW Rank 6445+) on 10/29/14.
Retired.

in Match-ups

Dhampyr.2104

Yo TC can you tell whoever this is, this is an exploit?

I don’t recognize the guild tag or the player. IMHO, report ’em and move on.

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Dhampyr.2104

They were probably roleplaying that they were from DB.

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Yo TC can you tell whoever this is, this is an exploit?

I don’t recognize the guild tag or the player. IMHO, report ’em and move on.

EP is well known but the other I didn’t know… I hate reporting people but I did

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart