T2 NA: TC/DB/FA 5/24

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I’d say arrow carts killed BT.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Just my experience when running with BT.

But yah you guys on TC run from open field and/or are terrible.

Plenty of hours in WvW, thanks though!

I don’t recall ever seeing the guild tag [ACE] anywhere – do you run with a different tag? Just want to know when I see your guild group and we bump heads on a map. It’ll be fun making you change your opinion. ;-)

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

I don’t recall ever seeing the guild tag [ACE] anywhere – do you run with a different tag? Just want to know when I see your guild group and we bump heads on a map. It’ll be fun making you change your opinion. ;-)

Lol ok. We’ll be waiting.

edit: 10-15 of us every night NA EST primetime.

We are a havoc squad…come find us. A zerg of yours found us last night…can’t be that hard. lol

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

(edited by etrigan.4213)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

@ rawr, BT smashed every single guild in this tier and if anyone tries to say otherwise is a fool. They would 1v3 different guild grpkittenting them from all sides at the same time. They did run different tags because ppl did avoid them, zergs that rolled 20+ more than BT ran from them because they knew the dmg they left. Ppl will be bitter towards them for whatever reasons but facts are still facts, they smashed everyone in this tier.

It’s claims like this one.

lol, sry if my post caused an uproar, all i was saying is BT was a very good guild tht won most of their fights. TC/DB have their guilds tht are good obv agg is a standout for Db and Pink/EP/KH for TC. i just thought rawr’s post was completely shutting them down for what they do and was responding to him

That results in a response.

As ive said before BT is GOOD, sometimes extremely good especially back in T3/4.

But in T2, in my experience (which is not fully representative) BT largely appears to have led/attracted server zergs which camped towers behind carts.

etrigan has corroborated that, openly stating that BT were camping towers to goad people to fight them.

It may not make much sense to some but what competent cmdr is going to assault a spawn tower with a server zerg camping inside it with carts?

Even more so when that server zerg does not appear to respond when their keeps are being taken?

AGAIN, BT is/was SOLID in the open field, but nearing the end of their stay in T2, opposing forces mostly encountered them inside towers.

You misunderstood what I said, BT strived for way to fight people, barely anyone stepped up.

Hanging in the towers with walls down waiting for someone to attack, only to watch zergs run by.

This is not a BT only occurrence. FA is a bit of a pvp server, we just aren’t finding the fights we used.

Arrow carts are OP…but they aren’t that OP. :P

Like ive said before, what kind of cmdr attacks a sieged tower with a server zerg inside it when keeps are undefended?

Meega Kweesta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alodar.5794

Alodar.5794

Here is a little project I worked on to learn how to create videos. The clips are over a couple of days this week. This started out as a side project to teach myself how to edit videos, etc to start releasing videos in the future. This was never intended to be released to anyone, hence the video quality/graphics are not set as high as they should be. Some may find the video a little dark, however that will be fixed in future released.

Please turn the sound up, the quality to 1080HD and I hope you enjoy.

And yes, I realized I didn’t have food buffs / sharpening stones.

Enjoy the video.

Madember – Level 80 Elementalist
Madamber – Level 80 Guardian
Guild Leader of TSL (www.shadowlegion.net)

(edited by Alodar.5794)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tearofsoul.9843

Tearofsoul.9843

BT is definitely NOT the best.

But I would like to point out all current T2 guilds lost most of the their fights against them. Plenty of proofs out there.

Lothem

in Match-ups

Dhampyr.2104

Lol ok. We’ll be waiting.

edit: 10-15 of us every night NA EST primetime.

We are a havoc squad…come find us. A zerg of yours found us last night…can’t be that hard. lol

We run about the same, although raid nights have a higher showing. I’m sure we’ll eventually run into each other – will be fun.

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

Hey you guys are more than welcome to upload your videos of wiping BT over and over.

Quenta makes a recap video a week. :P

Not everyone has an ego the size of the titanic.

Nor the inclination to edit footage for public consumption.

Our name must taste real good, its always in your mouth.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

Hey you guys are more than welcome to upload your videos of wiping BT over and over.

Well that wasn’t at all creepy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tristam Green.9178

Tristam Green.9178

In fairness, it could have gone far more over the edge of creepiness.

Treant Reznor (GRD) | Phizixx (ELE) | Peter J Quill (THF) | Ninnymonger (ENG) | Carduus Nox (NEC)

[CERN] When Zergs Collide – Tarnished Coast born n’ bred

in Match-ups

Rawr.5930

Good luck on your transfer

Meega Kweesta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

We can’t put ANY siege down except golems in DBBL..

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Posted by: bwuki.2175

bwuki.2175

You misunderstood what I said, BT strived for way to fight people, barely anyone stepped up.

Hanging in the towers with walls down waiting for someone to attack, only to watch zergs run by.

This is not a BT only occurrence. FA is a bit of a pvp server, we just aren’t finding the fights we used.

Arrow carts are OP…but they aren’t that OP. :P

One would think that if BT and FA wanted fights, assaulting/taking Keeps, one of the top two Towers, or the North Camps on opposing BLs would be a much better way to draw attacks than hunkering down in their spawn Tower where everybody could see the Siege they had dropped…

Regardless SoR’s NA Guilds should be happy to give them fights whenever SoR and BG match up so hopefully they will find what they are looking for.

Don’t think we’ve ever hunkered down and spammed siege, you might be thinking of the randoms from your server and got the color green confused with red above their names.

Brotherhood of the Butterfly
Voted “most likely to die/fail” by peers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

I cant stop laughing at this topic, thanks for all the good chuckles.

/Salute

Attachments:

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

But I would like to point out all current T2 guilds lost most of the their fights against them. Plenty of proofs out there.

Could you direct us to said proof or some sources of it? Might settle this whole thing so it can stop being beaten back and forth.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

BT is the best, AGG is the best, PINK, DIS, CERN, EP, BP, KH, DUEL, CORPS, RET, GODS, TC militia, FA militia, DB militia ..

You ALL are the best!

Ok everyone feel better now?

Good

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Rawr.5930

Wrong.

ACs are the best.

Meega Kweesta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troop.1369

Troop.1369

Could you direct us to said proof or some sources of it? Might settle this whole thing so it can stop being beaten back and forth.

I’m not the guy who’s gonna bite at random taunts but after reading that:

-most organized T2 guilds are able to wipe us
-that BP was on equal skills on the field
-and even better that agg are probably better than us

My eyes were burning, my teeth were grinding.

Black Talons – We make you nervous.
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

(edited by Troop.1369)

in Match-ups

Rawr.5930

30m of sped up recap.

So you play 2hrs a month?

Where’s the rest?

Meega Kweesta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

This thread makes me sad…. why so much BT hate? We’re not even here anymore and you guys are STILLBTBTBTBTBTBT. Move on….

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Troop.1369

30m of sped up recap.

Where’s the rest?

We can only do so much weekly recaps of your loot bags with 4 weeks in a month. Enjoy the videos/proofs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

The second link is my favorite =]

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

I cant stop laughing at this topic, thanks for all the good chuckles.

/Salute

You.

I like you.

in Match-ups

Troop.1369

Remember that only time agg ever wiped us in a sandwich with some other random guild? They were fortunate enough to capture it on video.

Lucky we captured the 9 times we wiped them in that same night also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUNmwGzHSmQ

in Match-ups

Rawr.5930

30m of sped up recap.

Where’s the rest?

We can only do so much weekly recaps of your loot bags with 4 weeks in a month. Enjoy the videos/proofs.

Awww no need to be humble.

I’m sure someone will watch the unedited footage.

Meega Kweesta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

Remember that only time agg ever wiped us in a sandwich with some other random guild? They were fortunate enough to capture it on video.

Agg was one of the better guilds to fight… but it got to the point that the last decent guild to fight wouldn’t come out without CO and BP up their kitten for voltron. Those concerned about the transfers we have maybe 5 that haven’t made it over.

T1 has more arrowcarts… but at least they’re in open field not behind a wall manned by people with 3 monitors *cough zoomhack cough midnight*.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

(edited by Odaman.8359)

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Agg was one of the better guilds to fight… but it got to the point that the last decent guild to fight wouldn’t come out without CO and BP up their kitten for voltron. Those concerned about the transfers we have maybe 5 that haven’t made it over.

T1 has more arrowcarts… but at least they’re in open field not behind a wall manned by people with 3 monitors *cough zoomhack cough midnight*.

You miss us…admit it. :P

Then again with the new matchups you may see us again lol.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Dhampyr.2104

This thread makes me sad…. why so much BT hate? We’re not even here anymore and you guys are STILLBTBTBTBTBTBT. Move on….

I don’t recall where the BT bashing came from and don’t feel like searching. It’s a shame though – BT is fun to fight. They win, they lose, just like every other guild out there. Maybe we’ll get paired with BG next week!

Only reason I even got involved with that discussion was when the empty TC bashing started.

Congrats on finally getting in to BG, Eva. G’luck to you folks, give ’em hell!

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

You miss us…admit it. :P

Then again with the new matchups you may see us again lol.

I miss derv the most It’s different.. more fun at the moment, but it is strange being on another server. Off hours are great though, far better than t2… which is when I tend to solo.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Well that about settles who’s better lol.

AGG you got some vids bros?

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Why are you trying to drag us into a forum war? We haven’t been saying kitten on forums, so please keep my guild out of it. This topic is purely about who can chest thump the hardest, we do our thumping in game.

/salute

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Why are you trying to drag us into a forum war? We haven’t been saying kitten on forums, so please keep my guild out of it. This topic is purely about who can chest thump the hardest, we do our thumping in game.

/salute

It was an honest question. Just wondering where those VK ppl are at and what they are doing.

lol.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chewy.9263

Chewy.9263

Can we flip SM every 5 to 10 minutes so that we can farm world exp? How about it FA? DB? We each can place rams at our respective sides and go in from there, no wiping of the rams. How about it?

Love

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

I’ve seen AGG engage BT with fewer numbers——> many times

Never seen BT do the same

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

Well, to be fair it started with your fanboi saying BT left because everyone was scared of them.

So, naturally, folks try to put him in place by being equally obnoxious, and it’s just escalated from there.

It’s all nonsense really.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

Well, to be fair it started with your fanboi saying BT left because everyone was scared of them.

So, naturally, folks try to put him in place by being equally obnoxious, and it’s just escalated from there.

It’s all nonsense really.

Spreading the Mustard of reasoned and thoughtful discourse…/salute
I like the cut of your jib Sir.

Toasted Coaster

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robin Hood.3850

Robin Hood.3850

So who here is going on vacation for the summer and where? I’ll start:
I am going backpacking through Europe with my buddy. We are starting out in London and going wherever we feel like!

Dyein
Twitch.tv/Dyeingaming

in Match-ups

Rawr.5930

Now this is just getting weird lol.

Meega Kweesta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.3406

Moderator.3406

As this discussion has run its course, the thread is locked.