T2 NA: TC/DB/FA 5/24

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

Dear Dragonbrand,
I regretfully inform you that you have incurred a massive infestation of Tarnished Coast. The buggers seem to have wormed their way inside all of your keeps and made it their homes. The best action is to be patient, wait it out, and after enough bag’s and time I’m sure they’ll migrate away.
Sincerely,
The Guild Wars Exterminator

Sounds like someone’s a little full of themselves.

Dragonbrand Legend, yeah sure does.

I didn’t make the titles bro. I’ve been updating it as I rank up.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krycek.1269

Krycek.1269

Its an actual in game title huh haha. Haven’t played in a couple months, fair enough then! Thought that looked too easy…

Olyn Deschain – Guardian[LAID]
Duey Decimator – Thief

in Match-ups

Arkanfel.8403

Its an actual in game title huh haha. Haven’t played in a couple months, fair enough then! Thought that looked too easy…

Haha well to be honest I didn’t start doing it until I hit the cool ones :P … I think I started with soldier or scout or something like that. I’m pretty sure I had it by Knight. The idea was to put all of my identifying information in my sig, so people could tebag me and stuff. Because I’m bad and it gives me a chubby.

(edited by Arkanfel.8403)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crujiente.8612

Crujiente.8612

To those FA fighting us at TCBL at the bridge south of Hills and north of Redlake tower, that was a great fight. I was the blonde staff elementalist with the blindfold and the crazy AoE crits. You knocked me off the bridge a couple of times!

toast

(edited by Crujiente.8612)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rush.8253

Rush.8253

Crujiente….Keep away from my fun box…..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Who is the BP asura ele that sat by me in garrison (DBBL) for about 10 minutes? I feel like we bonded during that time, so I’ve been keeping you company too.

(no SS because I’m lazy)

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crujiente.8612

Crujiente.8612

Crujiente….Keep away from my fun box…..

NO!

toast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

Dear Dragonbrand,
I regretfully inform you that you have incurred a massive infestation of Tarnished Coast. The buggers seem to have wormed their way inside all of your keeps and made it their homes. The best action is to be patient, wait it out, and after enough bag’s and time I’m sure they’ll migrate away.
Sincerely,
The Guild Wars Exterminator

Sounds like someone’s a little full of themselves.

Full of bags yeah.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

NARF! I say NARF!

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sparklevision.8109

sparklevision.8109

Randomized splits means ….. ?? WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? WHATTTTTTTT

Good fights all, I’ve been enjoying myself lately, I hope you all are too, keep it real, get down on it

TIL THE MORROW

Furnished Host | Angels of Eternal Destiny
On hiatus from GW2 since mid-July 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

lol, not necessarily:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Update-on-new-matchups/first#post2124865

We may be still with each other another week.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Man, DB taking third place has to be hard to take for certain people there. I guess we will see just how resilient DB’s wvw community is or if it will suffer the same fate as KN.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Man, DB taking third place has to be hard to take for certain people there. I guess we will see just how resilient DB’s wvw community is or if it will suffer the same fate as KN.

Everyone has accepted this in T2 quite some time ago. I wonder if SoR’s response time is this slow in game as well.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Aurust.8961

Everyone has accepted this in T2 quite some time ago. I wonder if SoR’s response time is this slow in game as well.

I think once SOR is ticking 600+ 24/7 vs TC u’ll find out. SOR knows very well how easy it is to crush the morale of TC’s PVE’rs…..

And no, its not necessarily about skill, our coverage will ensure that when your NA prime forces meet ours, SOR’s already dominant NA will already be inside waypointed tier 3 keeps. Good luck with that…..

JQ WvW

(edited by Aurust.8961)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I think once SOR is ticking 600+ 24/7 vs TC u’ll find out. SOR knows very well how easy it is to crush the morale of TC’s PVE’rs…..

And no, its not necessarily about skill, our coverage will ensure that when your NA prime forces meet ours, SOR’s already dominant NA will already be inside waypointed tier 3 keeps. Good luck with that…..

You must be REALLY interested in Tier 2.

in Match-ups

Dhampyr.2104

Meh, I was on KN when the same thing happened to TC. TC has weathered it before. I’m sure we’ll be just fine. Thanks for the concern though! :-)

PS. This response was weaksauce. I thought you were more creative than that.

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

He’s not. And really should just be ignored.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

Just ignore him.

An ego whose validation depends on the actions of thousands of his servermates and not his own, isnt worth your time.

Meega Kweesta

in Match-ups

Dhampyr.2104

He’s not. And really should just be ignored.

Agreed – I’m just bored, drinking my coffee, and thought I’d play with the wildlife.

Back on topic for our matchup – was too tired last night to post, but really had fun constantly map hopping. SMC fights in particular were pretty good all night long, wore me out though!

Looks like we get one more week of the DB/FA/TC matchup – woohoo! Best Dub v. Dub in GW2!

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Aurust.8961

Meh, I was on KN when the same thing happened to TC. TC has weathered it before. I’m sure we’ll be just fine. Thanks for the concern though! :-)

Whatever, I just hope that we will get 2v’1’d and that TC wont quit after the weekend….

JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

Whatever, I just hope that we will get 2v’1’d and that TC wont quit after the weekend….

TC of course known for quitting. I love it so much I quit quitting. I quit.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anon CT.9725

Anon CT.9725

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

TC, is SOR your ex before FA came in to the picture?

They seem hostile…

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

They seem hostile…

Occasionally they still text us while drunk.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

And this is why no one likes SoR

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

@Crujiente, tht was fun last night. I think at one point we all sat in a line across the bridge and you kept hitting us. We were kinda bored so we figured we would hang around the bridge and farm some kills lol.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Aurust.8961

They seem hostile…

If you look at my posting history, you will see that I am a known TC hater. There ya go Jayne, saved you the trouble…..

JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

I don’t think we are that worried about it, the people who have been here with DB knew it was going to take a lot of people to fill our time gaps. I.E. here is a post I made a month ago when we were fighting Mags and Yaks (man I miss those guys attitude).

Aeonblade.8709

This is probably going to be the case. I don’t think DB has improved enough over the past month to get beyond 3rd place in T2, but I may be wrong.

I’m pretty sure we all knew what was going to happen, I was happy to just be green in T2 for a week, I thought it was a big accomplishment!

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

in Match-ups

Dhampyr.2104

They seem hostile…

SoR wants us back, but we’ve moved on to better things. Understandably, that stings somewhat – and tends to lead to lashing out randomly.

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

They seem hostile…

If you look at my posting history, you will see that I am a known TC hater. There ya go Jayne, saved you the trouble…..

I’ll take your word for it. Hopefully you get the chance to face them when the new matchups start. I’m looking forward to seeing Maguuma again. MISS YOU MAGS! <3

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Something doesn’t feel right…it’s like TC is sticking up for his little brother, DB. Certainly a welcome change from unceasing “wagonbrand” name-calling by some out there.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

Thanks for the GvG [EP]!! It was my first time running with [agg] and I had fun. Hopefully we can get more set up soon with other guilds in this tier!

[Agg] ression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

But what good are waypoints when you’re all alt/tabbed out to troll the forums?

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in Match-ups

sparklevision.8109

Oh my, so based on the latest dev post, we’re in the same tiers for at least this week whilst they tweak the algorithms some more.

DB v TC v FA ==

WHO WILL WIN??/////////

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Epic tier 2 battles of history!!!

TC vs FA vs DB!!!

Who won?
Who’s next?
You decide!

in Match-ups

Arkanfel.8403

TC vs FA vs DB!!!

Who won?
Who’s next?
TC decides!

Fixed that for ya ;p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

TC vs FA vs DB!!!

Who won?
Who’s next?
TC decides!

Fixed that for ya ;p

Dont sell yourself short.

If DB can muster the same participation in the first 2 weeks of this matchup, if i were a betting man – my money would be on you.

Meega Kweesta

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

TC of course known for quitting. I love it so much I quit quitting. I quit.

I’ll never quit wishing I knew how to knit a quilt.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Deschain I.4623

I Deschain I.4623

Another week with DB? Another week of PvE in WvW I guess. Killing dragons and farming bags.

3rd player NA to reach Diamond Invader (WvW Rank 6445+) on 10/29/14.
Retired.

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

You’d rather be killing bags and farming dragons? How would that even work?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

One day a long time ago, I saw on the projected rankings that TC would be facing FA again and I thought “hot kitten !”

It was no secret that FA had beef with TC. It started back in the day when we killed some Dolyaks blah blah blah blah you know the story. Now I feel like we’re stuck in Groundhog Day.

TC, I don’t know how to say this so I am just going to say it. I think it’s time we start seeing other people. I know, I know it’s hard to hear but this relationship is just getting old. I just don’t feel the spark anymore. It’s time to move on.

…what’s that I am hearing? One more week? sigh ok but that’s it after this. One more week so make it count.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

in Match-ups

Dhampyr.2104

Bags are fairly dangerous, especially when they’re wounded.

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Arkanfel.8403

TC vs FA vs DB!!!

Who won?
Who’s next?
TC decides!

Fixed that for ya ;p

If DB can muster the same participation in the first 2 weeks of this matchup, if i were a betting man – my money would be on you.

TC has adapted to us, we have not adapted to them. That said, I am pretty sure I still haven’t seen DB’s NA guilds flex at the same time for more than a couple hours here and there once or twice a week. I work through most of primetime though so maybe they’re out there in full force every day and I’m only seeing the remnants when I log in around 11pm EST.

All I know is that there are no excuses left. DB is “full” now a lot of the time so there’s no reason why we should let our garrison get waypointed every Wednesday. I don’t want to hear how we’re losing because of Southsun events or burnout next week—those things should affect other servers every bit as much as they affect us. The bottom line is we need more people who want to win and show it.

(edited by Arkanfel.8403)

in Match-ups

Dhampyr.2104

TC vs FA vs DB!!!

Who won?
Who’s next?
TC decides!

Fixed that for ya ;p

This. DB has the same folks it had when it won T2 for the week. FA has shown that the loss of two WvW guilds has actually made them stronger.

T2, imo, is very much anyone’s game.

And Mr. Beard, you made me lawl hard enough to spit out coffee with your original post. Thanks. xD

Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

TC vs FA vs DB!!!

Who won?
Who’s next?
TC decides!

Fixed that for ya ;p

TC has adapted to us, we have not adapted to them. That said, I am pretty sure I still haven’t seen DB’s NA guilds flex at the same time for more than once or twice a week. I work through most of primetime though so maybe they’re out there in full force every day and I’m only seeing the remnants when I log in around 11pm EST.

All I know is that there are no excuses left. DB is “full” now a lot of the time so there’s no reason why we should let our garrison get waypointed every Wednesday. I don’t want to hear how we’re losing because of Southsun events or burnout next week—those things should affect other servers every bit as much as they affect us. The bottom line is we need more people who want to win and show it.

The server may be full these days but I have noticed a significant drop in WvW participation. Most nights we don’t have queues, at least when I’m playing around 10pm-2am est. Actually we are usually outmanned during these hours except in EB. This has been like this the past 2 weeks.

I’m sure we’ll bounce back though, I have faith in the DB community

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

in Match-ups

I Deschain I.4623

Bags are fairly dangerous, especially when they’re wounded.

I read some weird (nah, it was pretty awesome) stuff involving bags last night, so I’m actually afraid of their content. :-O

Retired.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

They seem hostile…

Occasionally they still text us while drunk.

That was supposed to be a secret!!!!

I wouldn’t associate all of SoR with Aurust. I personally love TC and the fun they bring to the match up which is why I’m keeping up with this thread. Not sure what crawled up Aurust’s kitten to fill him with so much hate, but to each his own.

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

TC...I think it’s time we start seeing other people...this relationship is just getting old...It’s time to move on.

Is this where we’re supposed to boil the rabbit?

I read some weird (nah, it was pretty awesome) stuff involving bags last night, so I’m actually afraid of their content. :-O

...or boil bags which may or may not have bunnies inside?

in Match-ups

sparklevision.8109

Okay so as per Devon the dev’s post ~2 minutes ago, the randomized matchups ARE on for today. PARTY ON

in Match-ups

I Deschain I.4623

I’m already praying to the RNG god.

Retired.