T4: SoS/CD/SBI (5/17/13)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

It’s sad to see SBI go since NA is their only advantage for this tier and KWBH will negate that.

Whoh, is that some smack talk? I accept your challenge and will see you on the battlefield!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

It’s sad to see SBI go since NA is their only advantage for this tier and KWBH will negate that.

Whoh, is that some smack talk? I accept your challenge and will see you on the battlefield!

Just what I want! WvW is boring without anyone to fight.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in Match-ups

Posted by: Charlie.5680

Charlie.5680

the LEET guild from SoS has two thieves that seem to be together a lot, both have an incinerator. we had some good duels so if anyone on here is friends with them, please pass the message on for them to whisper me if they want to go at it again.

I think I know who you are talking about, I’ll ask around
Knowing your guild’s tag might help.

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Welcome people arriving in the tier. I hope you enjoy the matches.

Good Luck SoS NA players, seems you may be getting new challenges to face.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

I fought that Mesmer you mentioned earlier in the thread, a couple times..Killed him and then he switched specs and we went at again, he tried to zerg me a few times when he failed to kill me hehe

I can assure you, Xsorus, that you two are talking about two different Mesmers. I’m not sure who you’re talking about. When did you duel this Mesmer and was he wearing a [FEAR] tag at the time?

I can vouch that killing you is almost impossible regardless, especially with your new bunker build. I watched your video and I don’t recall ever seeing your health drop below 50%, even against 3+ enemies. I tried dueling a bunker ranger in SPvP the other day and it was a stalemate, neither of us could kill the other. It would be fun, and a pleasure, to give you another shot with your new build. Send me a whisper sometime.

No it wasn’t the Fear guy, it was the CaC guy he was talking about or cAc

It was earlier in the thread, or maybe it wasn’t him that he mentioned… one sec

“Only CD I currently have respect for are that one mesmer from cAc (who I have no clue who they are. If anyone has their character name, I’d really appreciate it,) and Iskandarex from TOFU.”

This is the guy i’m talking about.

edit

Also nothing new about the Bunker Build, Its the same as always, But with Bunker Builds you can choose to make yourself more Offensive or Defense. When I lost Pain Inverter I decided to move away from the More Offensive Setup i was running to a More Defensive Setup that I use to run when P/D thieves were more common (They’ve all switched to D/P and S/D)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

(edited by Xsorus.2507)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

We clearly needed our enemies to get more people, so we can spend 24 hours a day at +45 instead of 20 hours. Should make things between SoS and CD more interesting though.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

(edited by Bannok.3152)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lyndis.2584

Lyndis.2584

How can you ninja a keep when 0 gates are down?

.:: FaTe ~ [SoS] ::.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Great fights on CD borderlands today, shout out to the SoS crew we showed a level of organization that had us wiping 50 man zergs whilst outmanned also shoutout to Fang for being a quality guild.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghedoriah.4290

Ghedoriah.4290

We clearly needed our enemies to get more people, so we can spend 24 hours a day at +45 instead of 20 hours. Should make things between SoS and CD more interesting though.

I don’t know – you folks seem to be doing alright at the moment. Couldn’t tell which one was the world that just had a transfer in, that’s for sure.

Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Great fights on CD borderlands today, shout out to the SoS crew we showed a level of organization that had us wiping 50 man zergs whilst outmanned also shoutout to Fang for being a quality guild.

I don’t think we were outnumbered. It was pretty even imo, and it was one of the most fun I’ve had since we moved down to this tier.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

I don’t think we were outnumbered. It was pretty even imo, and it was one of the most fun I’ve had since we moved down to this tier.

Haha it was super fun, but idk at one stage we did have the outmanned buff.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Whoa whoa whoa. When did these threads start getting interesting and juicy again?

in Match-ups

Ghedoriah.4290

It seems like NA primetime is going to be more lucrative for badges in the (probably) last week and a bit we’re in the tier, for now. Shame I don’t feel like pulling a 3 or 4am job every night.

Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

That’s biggest zerg in EB SoS is fielding I have seen since we faced SoR/TC

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

in Match-ups

Ghedoriah.4290

In all honesty, we thought the same about yours. That was one huge group y’all were running for a Tuesday night.

Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

That’s biggest zerg in EB SoS is fielding I have seen since we faced SoR/TC

lol. Pot calling the kettle black. I think all of SBI is on EB. Atleast your zerg is more organized then ours. You guys scout/have might on move/stacks ranged in back with good frontline. Grats on getting the pugs trained. Our EB is least disciplined when guilds don’t form the core of the zerg. Many of our pugs will get a wake up call if we ever move to T3 and quality of play increases.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Is there really a need for score updates any more now that we have this gem?

http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/map/697

Makes posting score updates pointless. Though now these threads will be dead if there isn’t some interesting banter going on in them now.

in Match-ups

Ghedoriah.4290

Good. Would be nice to have another quiet thread week except for hopefully some teary goodbyes at the end of the week next week.

Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Well… hello there… I see people are smack talking for us… well it’s going to be hard with only about 40 of us, all from different time zones moved over so far :P wait a few weeks let us farm up and move everyone maybe then the smack talk can start

(keeps low profile)

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in Match-ups

Posted by: peppers.6192

peppers.6192

SoS i give you guys props, you work well with your numbers, and by numbers i mean a whole army! lol. but being new to CD with my guild mates from [KWBH] i think it’s easy to say we like the competition here, good job SoS and SBI, i had a fun night in WvW. See you all around

Aweburn – Aerisü [KWBH]
~Stormbluff Isle~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Irenical.7948

Irenical.7948

SoS i give you guys props, you work well with your numbers, and by numbers i mean a whole army! lol. but being new to CD with my guild mates from [KWBH] i think it’s easy to say we like the competition here, good job SoS and SBI, i had a fun night in WvW. See you all around

^ whens your prime time!

[FaTe] It’s questionable if i know English.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

lol everyone wants a piece of kwbh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

^ whens your prime time!

its a secret lol, ..maybe

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Would love some new competition during NA primetime, which is when CD tends to struggle. On that note, had funs times on CD borderlands last night with Kiwi, SBI guilds. Good to see Rice Republic back on the field.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

Looks like Cd isn’t the only one to get a guild transfer yesterday. ORL from BP has began the process of transferring members to SoS just last night, although we don’t have the 300+ that KWBH has, we should be looking at 150+ coming in the next few days. We look forward to fighting KWBH and the other servers during NA primetime. Once again thanks to the SoS community for being so welcoming, we also enjoy the 3 servers unique play styles! You all have definitely brought our interest back into WvW as it was getting dreadful in tier 5. Best wishes to all servers involved in this tier gl and have fun!

Jade Quarry- Fang

in Match-ups

Johje Holan.4607

Is there really a need for score updates any more now that we have this gem?

http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/map/697

Makes posting score updates pointless. Though now these threads will be dead if there isn’t some interesting banter going on in them now.

Nah, we just need some smexy posts to make them interesting.

in Match-ups

Johje Holan.4607

Looks like Cd isn’t the only one to get a guild transfer yesterday. ORL from BP has began the process of transferring members to SoS just last night, although we don’t have the 300+ that KWBH has, we should be looking at 150+ coming in the next few days. We look forward to fighting KWBH and the other servers during NA primetime. Once again thanks to the SoS community for being so welcoming, we also enjoy the 3 servers unique play styles! You all have definitely brought our interest back into WvW as it was getting dreadful in tier 5. Best wishes to all servers involved in this tier gl and have fun!

Sweet! A good three way battle is shaping up here. Just don’t everyone attack the weaker side please, that makes it so boring.

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

Forget about it being Siege Wars 2, its now Recruiting Wars 2. Bannok I think its time for Doommidget to put all the gold he has to use by getting us some transfers.

(edited by Gravy.7589)

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Hunter.4516

The Hunter.4516

A big welcome to ORL.

Look forward to fighting along side you all, lets get our loot together!

Hunchie
Proud Member of [CA] from Aurora Glade.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

Forget about it being Siege Wars 2, its now Recruiting Wars 2. Bannok I think its time for Doommidget to put all the gold he has to use by getting us some transfers.

lol recruiting wars

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

It’s cool that you guys (SoS / CD) are getting guild transfers. I hope you guys enjoy it. We haven’t gotten anything, and probably never will, but we’ll try our hardest regardless! I really like not having any major guilds on the server, because we’re all pretty much equal with each other, and every guild around pretty much fields the 3-5 that we can at any given hour to keep things together.

Anyway, looking forward to more weeks as red given the incoming population to the tier!

GL getting Doom to spend a dime on that! Haha.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Match-ups

Ghedoriah.4290

The only huge shame is that by the time KWBH are fully transferred over and have shaken off the T8 rust, we’ll probably already be in T3, seeing as that could be as early as next Friday (will have to see what the details are in the upcoming blog post and in the patch on Tuesday). That said, if that happens and such swings become possible, y’all will have some interesting opponents in the form of Kaineng and EBay to fight (if the scores stand as they are). I think I might’ve preferred to fight Kaineng than Yak’s Bend, but I still think Yak’s Bend and Maguuma will give us a run for our money.

Still though, we’ll enjoy your badges in the meantime as much as you enjoy ours as we… ah… “welcome” you to the tier.

Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ikarushka.9564

Ikarushka.9564

welcome all the folks joining the tier

Cheekadee. Asuran engineer

in Match-ups

SniffyCube.6107

good fights for the last few hours had a fun first time commanding in CD on EB – can’t wait for more of us to get over!

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

good fights for the last few hours had a fun first time commanding in CD on EB – can’t wait for more of us to get over!

I was going to congratulate you on getting your tag, but then realized that you’re from the transfer guild and are just new to the tier, haha. Glad to have you to fight.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Match-ups

Ghedoriah.4290

That big Charr commander of yours on CD (well, at least an hour ago was) has a decent build. Tanky, but still with plenty of dps. A guy/gal after my own heart.

Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Welcome to the party ORL, look forward to fighting beside you guys!

in Match-ups

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

Welcome to the party ORL, look forward to fighting beside you guys!

As do we! You all have such a nice community in this tier! We look forward to becoming apart of the community

Jade Quarry- Fang

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cross.3805

Cross.3805

That big Charr commander of yours on CD (well, at least an hour ago was) has a decent build. Tanky, but still with plenty of dps. A guy/gal after my own heart.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Necro.6432

Good fights in SBI bl , took long enough till we lost hills, sorry we had to counter that catapults spot which was good and the trebs , great fights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cacti Eleven.9135

Cacti Eleven.9135

Thanks for the good fights [LEET] on the CD Borderlands tonight. Had lots of fun before I lagged out.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinaya.4201

Sinaya.4201

Roughly 11:30 PM – Server Time

Attachments:

Crystal Desert

in Match-ups

Necro.6432

We offer cakes, we don’t wanna kill you!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

SniffyCube.6107

We offer cakes, we don’t wanna kill you!

traitor! those were my cakes!

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

I love when SoS comes to SBI keep on EB. I get called to help. And you bring all those loot bags and LOLs to me and my buddies. THANKS!

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

Had just moved to EB after running some havoc in CD BL and thought we had our EB keep lost Yulo. Had respawned and a group of us pushed our way through bout 10-12 SoS scattered outside and headed to the lords room and saw a see of red. Had to be a good 40-50 sos in there capping the keep and then BOOM, loot bags everywhere. Lulz were had.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

Glad to see all the fresh blood coming in. I’m loving the fights, but it should be a welcomed change. I don’t care what the points are, NA time = fun time for me.

RIP in peace Robert

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grieve.1432

Grieve.1432

Hey All! It’s that day of the week again. Fight Night tonight 6pm Server time on SBI BL at our usual location. Lets get some fresh bodies there tonight and maybe even some SBI could show up for some fun dueling.

SK, you should try to get some of your guys to show up. I know Ghed wouldn’t mind seeing fresh faces to fight.

South of Heaven [SoH] – Crystal Desert
Grieve Logdan (Human War) | Rifte Torin (Charr Thief)
Feylicia Logdan (Human Mes) | Elias Foralli (Asura Guard)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reikou.7068

Reikou.7068

Hey All! It’s that day of the week again. Fight Night tonight 6pm Server time on SBI BL at our usual location. Lets get some fresh bodies there tonight and maybe even some SBI could show up for some fun dueling.

SK, you should try to get some of your guys to show up. I know Ghed wouldn’t mind seeing fresh faces to fight.

Friday night server time or tonight server time? Because tonight server time is a Thursday.

Also what is the “usual location,” for those curious?

Reikou/Reira/Iroha/Sengiku/Rinoka/Kuruse/Sakuho/Kinae/Yuzusa/Kikurin/Otoha/Hasue/Mioko
https://www.youtube.com/AilesDeLumiere
http://www.twitch.tv/ailesdelumiere

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

Wait….You transferred to the Green high population server in a pairing with a 150+ people?

You realize how pathetic that makes you look as a guild right?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos