The EU Silver League Thread

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

deso tanked to get into silver they have more than enough to push for top spot,watch em all come outa the woodwork once the league starts.

It’s already happening. Deso switched their WvW back on this week.

Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

deso tanked to get into silver they have more than enough to push for top spot,watch em all come outa the woodwork once the league starts.

Actually Desolation and Underworld did send out the majority of their WvW Guilds to other servers so they don’t move up or stay in Gold League. Simply not to raise suspicion. Those tricky kittens. I’ll tell you all guilds will return to their home server on thursday. Rumours say even IRON will go back to Desolation.

I’d be surprised if IRON came back, they burned many bridges as it is.
Yes we’ve overtaken Gandara overnight, but Gandara also has a big PVE population waiting for the leagues to start, I doubt they’ll be many transfers in for us as compared to everyone else who is not 1800 gems like us.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

Actually Desolation and Underworld did send out the majority of their WvW Guilds to other servers so they don’t move up or stay in Gold League. Simply not to raise suspicion. Those tricky kittens. I’ll tell you all guilds will return to their home server on thursday. Rumours say even IRON will go back to Desolation.

Yeah, as an Underworld player I have to admit we did that. You know, we started to be too close to Gold league six weeks ago, we were already on rank 16. Thats like… only 7 ranks to Gold league. So yea, we had to send most of our guilds to play on other servers so we would stay on Silver.

True story.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in Match-ups

Posted by: canadez.5328

canadez.5328

Yes we’ve overtaken Gandara overnight, but Gandara also has a big PVE population waiting for the leagues to start, I doubt they’ll be many transfers in for us as compared to everyone else who is not 1800 gems like us.

Yes, the irony heh? Its a master plan. PVE population is the key.

- dropping in ranks as fast as Ins Paintrain
- PVE players stocking up on gold for massive transfers
- the sudden uprising this matchup

It all fits together like a puzzle. Man, big things are going down! IRON used NA just for training purposes. You gotta do what you gotta do for those big prizes in Silver League.

And as a sidenote Crimson as a fellow Desolation player you should know better ,)

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alex.2108

Alex.2108

All the hate aginst abaddon makes me sad to be honest. Yeah its true the WvW on that server is diffrent from others because most of the time its just a karma train full of zerker warris with gs/longbow. And that hurtes my eyes too, but dont forget there are also small guilds that hate to run with all the blobs like SC or LC. I wont deny that the only thing Aba Publics can do is Blob, but dont forget those blobs are the easiest to wipe compared to the other server blobs. I look forward to meet all the guild in silver and get some good fights. Pls just try to not put all the focus on Aba.. otherwise this thread will end in a big: We hate Blobbadon thread. Thx and take care.

Driven by Fury [dF]
Best Guard Kuba confirmed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

If the smaller guilds hate the blob so much…transfer

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

It all fits together like a puzzle. Man, big things are going down! IRON used NA just for training purposes. You gotta do what you gotta do for those big prizes in Silver League.

And as a sidenote Crimson as a fellow Desolation player you should know better ,)

I am Rubio by the way..
‘Blobbadons’ will most likely come out top even though these guys are even more squishy than vizunah as they will have the superior coverage, but the way the rating system and how the player population counts the overall population, there is going to be a few surprises.
I’m not sure about the xfer cost of other servers, but reading a bit earlier today FSP has an NA guild now.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

I am Rubio by the way..
‘Blobbadons’ will most likely come out top even though these guys are even more squishy than vizunah as they will have the superior coverage, but the way the rating system and how the player population counts the overall population, there is going to be a few surprises.
I’m not sure about the xfer cost of other servers, but reading a bit earlier today FSP has an NA guild now.

I seriously had a lol moment when I saw a Dezerkerlation player posting this xD

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Can’t wait, I hope the first Matchup will be Ag-Gandara-Fsp for finally a REAL EU DERBY!!!

Bit late on the quote but nearly all of FSP miss this mythical matchup, and hope for that derby too, infact i heard 2 people say the same thing tonight.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

Recently I saw quite a few people from UW’s guilds roaming in our ranks. Is UW’s population THAT desperate?

I think GH will finish either 4th or 5th. We are good at prime time and we have a decent night capping force. But early morning til afternoon we are really, really weak.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Gandara – AG – FSP was one of the most fun match-ups I played in.

Ahh the memories.. and the [LION] hunts :p

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

We were seriously outgunned in that Gandara – AG – FSP match due to lack of dedicated wvw guilds. Still we managed to even take the lead for a while, was quite exciting.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

I think Historical Match Like Gandara-Ag-Riverside or Gandara-Ag-Fsp can’t never be forgotten.

I still remember riverside before the Ac buff.
GANDARA COME BACK.
I have no clue how the random matchup system made us match literally 2 times, like how…….

Historical Wvw reenact, we shall not forgot, when fun was more fun, old foes, old friends.

:cry

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: VaaCrow.3076

VaaCrow.3076

Recently I saw quite a few people from UW’s guilds roaming in our ranks. Is UW’s population THAT desperate?

I think GH will finish either 4th or 5th. We are good at prime time and we have a decent night capping force. But early morning til afternoon we are really, really weak.

Well my guild actually transferd here because UW wvw was dying, and the community with it. Too much drama and such, so we decided we’d like a fresh start on a new server. Gh was a strong choice both community wise and size wise, we can still roam as a guild and the community thus far has been nothing but welcoming to us, which has been really nice.

I don’t understand why you’d call us desperate for leaving our realm.. Unless you’re just being mean to us because we finished you one too many times in wvw before we switched

[Rise] Madness Rises Guild Leader [Kei Shade-ranger]
May our BL break all foes. Fear our babou!
Gunnars Hold Represent! <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

I am Rubio by the way..

I seriously had a lol moment when I saw a Dezerkerlation player posting this xD

Awww, did you come up with that name all by yourself? Well we have a lot of pve players coming to wvw, and they probably do run full zerk tbh. But every server has it’s squishies, I can’t even count the amount of Gandara i’ve blown up this week on my “useless” ranger

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

hihey.1075

I don’t understand why you’d call us desperate for leaving our realm.. Unless you’re just being mean to us because we finished you one too many times in wvw before we switched

Maybe I used the wrong word. I just wanted to point out the state of WvW in Underworld: if guilds like yours are leaving it means it’s really dying – and that’s really sad.
I mean, I could understand leaving a server because you hate zergs (such as going from a kitten server to a T5-T6), or because you only like smallscale (such as joining Vabbi or the likes), but leaving UW to go to GH is something that no one could have expected a few weeks ago.

I hereby welcome you though, I met a lot of people from APE when we were matched against UW and it was a really good training for my thief (my very first duel in WvW as a thief was against an APE and a GuM iirc)

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Well it appears someone was playing possum … Lol.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reborn.2934

Reborn.2934

i hope we have strong enemies for aurora glade .

nothing is better from a good enemy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Looking forward to this

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in Match-ups

Twinny.9304

We were seriously outgunned in that Gandara – AG – FSP match due to lack of dedicated wvw guilds. Still we managed to even take the lead for a while, was quite exciting.

Yeh that first matchup against each other was my most memorable matchup ever, it was the week (mid week) that the WXP started, we had complaints that we had too many scouts around every corner, too much siege in our keeps, groups protecting dollies, not enough open field battles (<< complaints we have never had since may i add lol).

We were well in the lead as the underdog in the match up and was witnessing FSP playing tactics I have never seen us play before or since. It was looking a promising week, David and Goliath, the server moral was growing so much that it was overflowing over keep walls.

And along came the WXP patch mid week and out came the urge for everyone to stop scouting, stop defending, stop (over) siegeing our keeps, stop protecting dollies and all group up in a blob and watch our score and dreams plummet before us, as we exchange the lead and the common sense in general for personal gain in ranks.

Yes I have a vivid imagination lol, good matchup though

When ever a server complains against us I automatically think back to that match up and think “I must be doing something right, keep doing it some more”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

For me the Gandara Vs Piken Square Vs Augury Rock T3 trilogy will be hard to beat.

Hopefully the upcoming weeks will have some more classic matches & encounters that we can look back on with fondness.

Start your engines ladies and gentlemen!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: White Raven.4368

White Raven.4368

Thought I’d see what was going on,my first WvW since Bloodlust was brought in.Took my [cough…cough] unused Warrior into Eternal.And was very impressed by what I saw.

Very impressed.

The sleeping giant awakes.

Desolation [LOST]Lost in Socks Guild.

in Match-ups

Space.8053

Thought I’d see what was going on,my first WvW since Bloodlust was brought in.Took my [cough…cough] unused Warrior into Eternal.And was very impressed by what I saw.

Very impressed.

The sleeping giant awakes.

;)

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

For me the Gandara Vs Piken Square Vs Augury Rock T3 trilogy will be hard to beat.

The old Piken was the best server to fight against I agree. If everyone played that way this game would not be blob wars 2 but an actual pvp game.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

White Raven.4368

@ Space.8053

That did make me laugh.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Where did you get this info from? Anyway, its out now.. And yes, its true. From Tonight onwards, a lot of Guilds, including our old guilds from Desolation will be returning, rebuilding the server in the process.

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Well my guild actually transferd here because UW wvw was dying, and the community with it. Too much drama and such, so we decided we’d like a fresh start on a new server. Gh was a strong choice both community wise and size wise, we can still roam as a guild and the community thus far has been nothing but welcoming to us, which has been really nice.

I just heard this today form RAIN…. surprised yes, but actually no.
After all the drama created from the Underworld Community thread I felt sure APE and RAIN would at least be 2 guilds that would be stopping on UW to help rebuild it, guess times really have gotten hard. I can understand why karma train guilds have upped sticks but hey ho each to there own.

in Match-ups

Posted by: izze.3284

izze.3284

actually we lost our last 2 “wvw” guilds on Underworld yesterday. There are only “randoms” left and not a single organized wvw guild – have fun stomping us.

[SWAG]Izze
Frostfang, Howler, 2x Sunrise, Predator, Kamohoali’ Kotaki

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fearys.9026

Fearys.9026

@izze
You are not quite right about that. Yes, lots of wvw guilds left, but General Underworld Mayhem is staying. Maybe you keep forgeting about us, cause we aren’t part that community thing, but maybe after all it keeps us healthy.
So GuM will stay on Underworld and will fight until we won’t have money on upgrades or repairs. After that we will throw ballista blueprints at your zergs to raise our numbers! We won’t give up that easly :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

I think both Deso and Abaddons have been underplaying their hands recently and I think both these servers with maybe Gandara are still the servers to beat. I think both Deso and Abaddon’s could be Gold League if they pushed for it. Transfer Deadline Day is tomorrow and I think we will see lots of activity and a few more transfers around the EU division before the start so who knows. Exciting!!

i can confirm that deso and AM did infact deliberately take a break to drop out of gold league. as a deso player, i can also tell you that once the tournament starts, our server gonna Q_Q hard cuz we cant fight vizunah. Trust me, it will happen.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vortigern.1987

Vortigern.1987

AM was never in the Gold League.

We hit Rank 11 in May and there we stayed for more than 4 month, to claim that we don’t belong into the Silver League is silly. Even with the artificial drop of desolation (if it was one, i can’t speak for them) we should be Rank 10 now, which is still Silver and not Gold League.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ich.7086

ich.7086

Soon. Can’t wait.

I Am An Intruder – War 80
Ich Bin Marc – Thief 80
All Your Dolyaks Are Belong To [Us] (Fort Ranik)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ich.7086

ich.7086

I had not been online since Monday but french forum says SE transferred to FR.

I Am An Intruder – War 80
Ich Bin Marc – Thief 80
All Your Dolyaks Are Belong To [Us] (Fort Ranik)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Removed my post as wrong server :P

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Removed my post as wrong server :P

Allright, so did i to avoid any confusion

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in Match-ups

White Raven.4368

Deso lost another Guild according to map chat. It is getting to the point you cannot be friends with the person standing next to you.Because next week they will be smashing a hammer over your skull.

Tonight on home BL we were a rag tag outfit chasing our own tail. With only the Garrison as refuge.A bunch of randoms going against an organized enemy guild.we could only watch from the walls.

So who knows,we are leaking guilds pretty quickly.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

I just heard this today form RAIN.... surprised yes, but actually no.
After all the drama created from the Underworld Community thread I felt sure APE and RAIN would at least be 2 guilds that would be stopping on UW to help rebuild it, guess times really have gotten hard. I can understand why karma train guilds have upped sticks but hey ho each to there own.

That last one was my fault, I’ve been secretly plotting on getting Rain here since last time UW faced Gandara, such great roamers, I just had to have them.

I will take this moment to showcase my evil laugh, which I have been working on for a while - *ahem* Bwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaha - Ha - ha. Ow my fingers hurt

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

Posted by: egalon.1702

egalon.1702

9 hours to go guys… What are your hopes for the first clash?
I hope for: MS – FSP – AG or MS – Gandalf – AG
See ya

Egalon
[void] No Content
Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

White Raven.4368

Raise up your white flags,and kennel up the Dogs of War!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

I do think it will come down to Abbadons,Desolation and Gandara.

Abbadons is the favourite but on the contrary to what everyone believes i don’t think think they have the best coverage.
They have a super strong reset but an average week.

Gandara, don’t know much since it’s been a year we played those guys.
Seems a very stable server and a strong contender to my eyes.

Desolation is the biggest ? at this league.
Will the sleeping giant wake up and devour anything? Coming soon

Aurora is similar to us (Gunnars Hold). Very strong prime time, weaker night than us, stronger afternoon.

Gunnars Hold. I can’t say much about my server except that if we had a late night-morning guild we would be very very serious contenders.

Far Shiverpeaks is really strong right now. i imagine they strengthen their prime time with the addition of a very good guild like XxX and they got an american guild to strengthen their offpeak. I do not think FSP can win but they are at the same level with us, Aurora, Millers and Fort Ranik.

Millers got Mya back and noone should underestimate them. Their morning zerg is something i have nightmares of.Decent prime time also.

Fort Ranik from what i’ve read got an american guild. They were allready a very compact server with no large gaps. It will not surprise me if the finish top 3.

Underworld last but not least. I do not know the impact of those wvw guilds departure. For me Underworld had the strongest pugs but in theory they will finish last.

I strongly believe that EU silver league will be the most competive league, with high level of play and my hope is that we will keep the same level at the forums too:)

in Match-ups

Space.8053

ah great news that Mya are around!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

@Twinny
You are not the only server that got transfers this week mate, it is just the fact that many servers don’t advertise them and they are waiting to show them at the field
Seriously now, don’t judge server strengths by the score at one match.
It depends on various reasons for example who was the third opponent or a pve patch and many more things
Usually gaps less than 30k is a sign of a balanced matchup.
However winning or loosing , finishing 5th or 6th at the league doesn’t matter much.
What is is important for me is the server you are playing to be competive and this is the reason why silver league will be good.
Too many competive servers.
As for the GH-FSP matchup thread i am sure that nothing will happen.
We had worst matchup threads against other servers and next time we met them it was back to business.
Two or three trolls from each side cannot spoil a good matchup and that was a good matchup.

in Match-ups

Twinny.9304

@Twinny
You are not the only server that got transfers this week mate, it is just the fact that many servers don’t advertise them and they are waiting to show them at the field
Seriously now, don’t judge server strengths by the score at one match.
It depends on various reasons for example who was the third opponent or a pve patch and many more things
Usually gaps less than 30k is a sign of a balanced matchup.
However winning or loosing , finishing 5th or 6th at the league doesn’t matter much.
What is is important for me is the server you are playing to be competive and this is the reason why silver league will be good.
Too many competive servers.
As for the GH-FSP matchup thread i am sure that nothing will happen.
We had worst matchup threads against other servers and next time we met them it was back to business.
Two or three trolls from each side cannot spoil a good matchup and that was a good matchup.

I was only indicating that the strength u seen us at last time may be different to the strength we have now good or bad because currently alot of guilds are struggling to play together on time, due to queue issues. I also pointed out we have a big weakness, mornings. I also in no way was implying that other servers have had no transfers, I seen a few transfer in on my opposing servers this week, and yes word gets around about other guilds in other silver servers, including yours. I wasn’t advertising.
We are full and full aint good, I hate queues. other servers banging on about FSP had another transfer in, or this guild and that guild transfered in, im just pointing it out that what ever we had last time we played, we have had around 4 more since. As for me saying about match up thread i was having a bit of friendly banter mate, since the thread last time grabbed alot of outside attention. Personally I’m looking for good competitive fights, in this league and hopefully finish around 5th place to secure a safe spot, not to risk getting knocked down to bronze, trust me when I say this league is gonna be a struggle for us, you are all very tough servers, and PvE population is gonna be a big decider in most of the early match ups thats for sure. Perhaps I didnt write my post as clearly as I meant to or you read it all wrong, my apologies in any case.

Edit: Deleted my previous post since, it seemed as though the way I wrote it didn’t come across as intended.

(edited by Twinny.9304)

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

There is no need to apologise mate, as i know you are a friendly and decent poster and my post didn’t have the intention to say that you are not as strong as you think you are.
Not at all
Trust me most people that are playing for a long time are happy that FSP is back to its former strength, i also posted at your recruitment post wishing you guys luck

in Match-ups

Twinny.9304

There is no need to apologise mate, as i know you are a friendly and decent poster and my post didn’t have the intention to say that you are not as strong as you think you are.
Not at all
Trust me most people that are playing for a long time are happy that FSP is back to its former strength, i also posted at your recruitment post wishing you guys luck

And I thank you for that but please forgive me im not too good with words sometimes (must be because im Welsh lol).

Point i was trying to make was:

Other servers on this thread have been mentioning their current states, weather that be guilds transferring out/in, communities falling apart/building up, fair-weathered players, blobs/zergs. But nothing in this thread from someone from FSP (unless i didnt check good enough) about current state. Only speculation from other servers, I thought I’d fill in the gaps by stating how close our last match was (indicating what strength you felt we were at, at that time), add on the roughly 4 guilds transfers since then (not advertising, everyone can check match recruitment threads, and word travels fast in this league), and pointing out when people are saying FSP has gone a very strong server (incorrect,) we have got alot stronger than were were few weeks back, but still not very strong. We have weakness’s at certain times of day too so in which case like other servers on here FSP still has a coverage issue, and this league will still be a struggle for us, we are rank 17 which is 2 away from bronze league and we do not want to end up there. We hope to finish in top 5 to secure a safe spot to avoid any risks of relegation and will push has hard as we can to ensure that. We will give it a good go and offer you guys some awesome fights that you and us will love.

in Match-ups

hihey.1075

FSP weaknesses are no different than the ones of any other server in the league. But, thing is, FSP will most likely have all 4 zones FULL during prime time on EVERY DAY, a feat which only Abaddon and MAYBE Desolation currently have. I have never seen more than 2 zones in queue on GH, even in prime time.
Also, if Kale and PunK keep working together as a single unit (even if they do not stack all the times) like you did in our previous matchup, no guild from any SilverLeague server will be able to hold it unless they blob up with another group of people – thing that many guilds refuse to do, as when “normal” guilds see nearly 50-60 people fighting together they will usually pick another route after being wiped.
So yes, FSP is way stronger than GH at the moment. I’d say they will be fighting for the 3rd place.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Deso is lucky 2 have 2 Q’s during the week, let alone 4. You guys are really overestimating Deso’s WvW population

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Twinny.9304

Deso is lucky 2 have 2 Q’s during the week, let alone 4. You guys are really overestimating Deso’s WvW population

The Sleeping Giant is due to wake tonight, to fill up them other 2 Q’s your server will be a worry in this league, perhaps it not so much atm but it will be when league starts

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

I just heard this today form RAIN…. surprised yes, but actually no.

That last one was my fault, I’ve been secretly plotting on getting Rain here since last time UW faced Gandara, such great roamers, I just had to have them.

I will take this moment to showcase my evil laugh, which I have been working on for a while – ahem Bwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaha – Ha – ha. Ow my fingers hurt

Dooooh that laugh…. are you the mad king by chance?

Anyhow….the Leagues aren’t what interest me if I am honest, in fact I was never really more than someone who enjoyed PvE content and raiding, that’s been my background in MMO’s for what seems like an eternity. GW2 PvE though is rather stale so myself an another guild mate took ourselves out of our comfort zones since beta and roamed across the maps flipping what and where we could and learning as we went.. then we stumbled kinda hap-hazardly really across these guys and tbh it only served to further my enjoyment of WvW…
I sooooo dislike the Zergwars thing and APE/RAIN are well organised small roaming groups (I say groups but they often run as one) and its been fun to run with them these past months. So no matter where they end up I wish them well. Both have quality players and excellent commanders and their styles of play will surely benefit Gandara or wherever they flip to – if indeed the guilds actually flip elsewhere.

At the end of the day players come and go, they move around like army ants hunting their fun and prey… surely any WvW player does that, especially those who by either their own admission or by others are deemed better, stronger, faster, bloodthirstier (I so wanted to say Elitist but to me WvW has its roots firmly planted in the PvP aspect of the game and it can, and should bring a little bit of that out in all of us if were honest ). So no matter what server your on, no matter what drama has unfolded these past weeks ( and yes my own server Underworld has been rife with drama as we all know, and as a result we may finish last but we might just surprise a few along the way as we try to rebuild the foundations), try to enjoy it –
To me all this nonsense is not the fault of the players or the Guilds that have left servers… they move to wherever they can get their best fun fixes and competitive thrills(isn’t that the point of playing WvW)… imo its ANET who are at fault for the way its all been ball juggled and thrown into place, thinking with their purses is unfortunately their only goal as it is for any business selling a product and the knock on effects are irrelevant to them.

On that note – Good Luck to everyone in Silver League may the fights be blood filled and blood spilled but more importantly – - HAVE FUN !

Now back to that laugh… I have had some time to play it back in my mind, I think I have it – You Sir are in fact the Bloody Prince – your sinister plot making was the big give away

(edited by Bloodstealer.5978)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

Having just fought both Miller’s and Fort Ranik this week in an unbelievably close matchup I wouldn’t rule out either of them for a top 3 finish. Fort Ranik will have one of the best night crew’s, they have pretty good coverage in the morning and good prime time coverage where they are very good at defending what they have.
Miller’s have an excellent morning crew and a very good prime time crew, especially with the addition of Mya. Their night crew has been probably the weakest in the matchup but not by much. Don’t discount either server.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]