Tier 1: SoR/BG/JQ 05/17/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

. Now they’re looking around scratching their heads with their primary goal already accomplished,

The thing is…. They should’ve have seen this coming. There’s literally no excuse for not realizing what putting that many people in that time zone will do to the balance of T1. Particularly for SoR. Not really a complaint. They would have elevated any server in any tier the same way, but it’s an extra daunting given that SoR can take immediate advantage of the new siege mechanics as soon as their EU logs off and is replaced by an even more populated NA.

There was literally no way to avoid this while still transferring to NA.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

@ KnT member; I’ve heard very different from the guilds that joined you, they all straight up told us you guys offered them a hefty sum of gold and if we could beat it they’d come to our server. Your community TS seems to be empty very often and guilds chose to use theirs instead. There doesn’t seem to be much working together from both what I see and hear. Your server does lack motivation though.

@ Ikea member; You should read the forums more often then, silly Ikea. And yes, its obvious you can’t endure. You don’t go from first to third just like that and not even lose any guilds. You server cannot handle not beating SoR after beating us many times in T2 and T1.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

This is getting to be outright stupid now. SoR isn’t winning because of IRON. SoR was a strong server to begin with or they wouldn’t have been in T1. Period.
IRON simply gave SoR a needed edge.
The players and guilds on SoR are working very hard to win so you should really “blame” the SoR community as a whole for winning. IRON had a part in it, yes, but we’re far from being the sole reason for SoR being victorious.

Iron is simply filling a time slot where YOU previously PvD’d everything. That’s most likely the reason to your whining here on the forums. We cancelled your karma trains.

But seriously, this whining on the forums is pathetic. Get in game and fight us in-staid of waging war on the forums and we might have more of a problem steam rolling you.

I am sorry I give SoR as a whole credit they made it to T1 by themselves, but they could never get 1st in T1 ( maybe once ), untill you showed up. Yes you filled in a large gap that they seriously needed.

Although to say SoR is at 1st because of themselves and not us, when they couldn’t get there till you guys showed up, is clear to say Iron has gained them the 1st place slot.

I also commend SoR and Iron for your victories, cause without your NA coverage there to hold everything you get it wouldn’t be possible.

Also I can atest that on BG our guilds are not seperate we are all workign together minus the ones QQing ( in my opinion ) in the corner cause IRON steamrolled them. We are also a very close knit community we just don’t have the numbers right now to deal with your 50+ man zergs. We will and when we do and we either slap the QQer’s or get rid of them it will be enjoyable for all of us again.

Again good job last week Iron and SoR and this week. Maybe after leavign desolation some more EU guilds from yesteryear will come over and give you the fight your looking for.

As a side not, I don’t believe for the past two in a half weeks we have really had any real strong EU presence on BG, well I can tell you now we have next to None, and when we do it is small from my preception.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Poorly composed, my apologies. I responded to the whole discussion with half my mind on a tasty Reuben. My point was SoR has watched it’s holdings be fought over during this time for months. It’s hard to keep a straight face seeing the leaders in the coverage war arms race crying foul. Much less respond with anything but “up your game, son”

Was it a New York Reuben? Huh huh… ?

Reubens are best served from Omaha, where they were created, tyvm.

I thought reubens were German…

We may have invented a lot of things, but it’s not popular in Germany. You will have trouble finding enough people who even know the word.
But Wotah seems to be right, there are two people who claim to invented it and one came from Germany.
We are not sandwich people we eat Stullen, Butterbrote or Spießbratenbrötchen.

Funny thing, I first thought Reuben meant the prussian officer who helped you guys in your war of independence, but his name was von Steuben.

I’m kitten hungry now.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

how could anyone predict a good portion of bg would stop joining wvw or that jq would have a few guilds leave ?

o and kaimick IRON and SOR r one we r a community we stand together

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

(edited by SykkoB.9465)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Awesome stuff from bg right now, love you guys.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Well according to the T2 thread, BG is getting BT, VK and a bunch of the other FA guilds.

Should be interesting next week.

Well if thats true, good luck to them. I’ll roll with anything that is thrown my way right now.

I name that server BlackHoleGate though. Where on earth are they putting all these guilds? They get a bunch of transfers, I see them on the field for a few weeks and then they dissapear. Something very fishy is going on over there, Anet should be calling in the feds.

Elementary, my dear Watson!

Attachments:

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Now they’re looking around scratching their heads with their primary goal already accomplished,

The thing is…. They should’ve have seen this coming. There’s literally no excuse for not realizing what putting that many people in that time zone will do to the balance of T1.

I don’t think that’s necessarily true. Hindsight is always 20/20, and you don’t really know what kind of impact a transfer like this is going to have until you have a chance to look back on it. In my eyes, the numbers IRON brought to the EU timeslot, while very meaningful to overall performance, had less impact than the actual fact that they were there at all, which added massive “hey I have something to give a crap about now” factor for SoR. Was it coincidence that MORD and NYS had a sudden resurgence? I think not. Heck even SYN and Ritsuko made a brief return to the game to get in on the action. A 9.0 earthquake hit in the middle of the ocean and SoR is riding the player tsumani.

By the way, please don’t take my opinions above as an attempt at bashing anyone or belittling anyone’s accomplishments. Nothing could be further from the truth. I’m just stating things as I see it, which as always, could be completely stupid and wrong.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

I can’t even get two people transferred to JQ because of “FULL”. I wonder how BG will do it with 3 guilds.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

NYS had internet provider issues for two weeks is the main reason of their absence actually. SYN said they disbanded a few weeks back though, i’m not even sure if MORD is big since i’ve never heard of them other than this Cover Girl character.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

NYS had internet provider issues for two weeks is the main reason of their absence actually. SYN said they disbanded a few weeks back though, i’m not even sure if MORD is big since i’ve never heard of them other than this Cover Girl character.

My point was, your player participation surged when IRON transferred. Am I wrong?

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalla.4290

Kalla.4290

Hope this bravado will still be there when you guys are facing equal numbers because I do believe SoR still is probably the server to beat during NA prime.

They’ve been the server to beat during NA prime since at least November if not earlier. I don’t see that changing anytime soon. BG and SoR have a contentious history but I don’t let that get in the way of my offering the respect their NA crew deserves.

BG has a longer history with SoR than JQ does. I can only speak for when they’ve been in T1.

You know I am starting to think this “HISTORY” is just forum troll BS… I have yet to actually here what the “HISTORY” even is. Now I know there is HISTORY between IRON and RUIN from Desolation EU server.

You haven’t been on Blackgate long then have you? BG and SoR have been fighting so long we are almost family now.

Edit: BG and SoR have been milking and plowing so long that even JQ thinks our minds are gone.

(edited by Kalla.4290)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Hope this bravado will still be there when you guys are facing equal numbers because I do believe SoR still is probably the server to beat during NA prime.

They’ve been the server to beat during NA prime since at least November if not earlier. I don’t see that changing anytime soon. BG and SoR have a contentious history but I don’t let that get in the way of my offering the respect their NA crew deserves.

BG has a longer history with SoR than JQ does. I can only speak for when they’ve been in T1.

You know I am starting to think this “HISTORY” is just forum troll BS… I have yet to actually here what the “HISTORY” even is. Now I know there is HISTORY between IRON and RUIN from Desolation EU server.

You haven’t been on Blackgate long then have you? BG and SoR have been fighting so long we are almost family now.

Nah Ruin are recent.
Just unhearalded.. For some reason. (Several thousand pairs of eyes roll simultaneously)

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I just looked through the Millenium scores and as much as I hate to admit it SoR isn’t really winning by much.

The scores are relatively close compared to the wins that BG and JQ had against the same opponents.

Please provide cold hard numbers for all of us to look at

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

I just looked through the Millenium scores and as much as I hate to admit it SoR isn’t really winning by much.

The scores are relatively close compared to the wins that BG and JQ had against the same opponents.

As it stands now, week 20 sor (1st) is ahead of bg (3rd) by 68k
this is between first and 3rd
week 19, the gap is 74k
week 18, 51k <-BG victory
week 17, 71k <-BG Victory
week 16, 48k <-JQ victory
week 15, 85k <-JQ victory
week 14, 82k <-JQ
week 13, 48k <-JQ
week 12, 87k <-JQ
week 11, 59k <-BG
week 10, 100k <-JQ
week 9, 92k <-JQ

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

(edited by kyro.8162)

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

week 19, the gap is 74k
week 14, 82k <-JQ
week 13, 48k <-JQ
week 12, 87k <-JQ

I don’t care about how far third is from first, that means nothing. I care about how close second was to first.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

<-<.

<-<

We never ever stated we carry SoR. For all i know th reason we have it “so easy” is because SoR’s SEA and Oceanic.

But i was scouting yesterdays JQ zerg in Eb yesterday. They ran with atleast 60 players taking every BG they could consume. We even circles around the BGkeep to catch them. And we were 25 iron with 15-18 allies..
Still they ran towards bravost and stayed in. We started trebbing them. And instead of coming out, they start counter trebbing.

On BG border earlier that evening we had no competition. Thats the only reason we went to EB.
Guesz we’ll get some good fights this weekend.

Ohm you guys brought over a massive army that no one have numbers to compete against. RK is the only active EU wvw guilds on any of the servers that have numbers close to yours and you outnumber us by 10-20 people in most cases.

This information was available to you when you transferred over. When BG goes down a tier or get mixed out there will be no forces left to fight you. We have the latest Asian going into EU. This was all known information.

You’re not the only EU force on JQ. You have near a dozen board contributors from EU kitten . Between you and BG sea stripping us during this time… How do you not drown in so much bullkitten? Lol

RK is in BG not JQ. Yes there are other smaller forces like SF on JQ that run some stuff during EU, but they tend not to have more then 5-10 and ohter then that there might be a few here and there, but nothing massive.

It is not until at the end of the night the NA guilds start arriving that we see JQ forces out in force. Now for BG’s SEA the issue is life.
They can not push them self to my hour every day and RK can not stay active for longer then we do. We are a limited guild with limited number.

Yes sometimes we have help, but when we come on BG we are the only force with numbers. Yes there are others, but they do not have the numbers we do and IRON still outnumber us with 10-20 people.

Are you really crying about being outmanned by 10-20 ppl?

JFC, BG get your kitten together and help us out, putting us into a 1v1 against SoR because you guys are too busy crying into your pillow is making this a crappy tier right now.

No i am explaining numbers and how things are. Yes 10-20 is not a lot if you have a 100 people, but when you have 15 then 10 more to the other side of dedicated and skill wvw’s is a big hump to overcome.

Numbers are important to understand how army’s move and how servers can move. I was more responding to the one IRON complaining about lack of fights. It is common sense. Understand this i have and will continue to rune RK into army’s 2-3 times out own numbers like i did yesterday and we will have a blast doing it.

Also why should we start fighting harder so you can have a easier time?? What is in it for me. We fight all or no one because that is the RK way.

I never complained about the lack of fights. Never did I say such a thing.
I just said we didn’t have competition. Either it was people running away and hiding in their garrison or we indeed outnumbered the 5 man roaming groups.

Reading your post history all I see is bitterniss and salty tears.

Where is the RK that wanted to fight us 2 weeks ago?

We only have 15 or so out on average. We don’t mind fighting you at all, but RK is not that big a guild so our numbers are limited and so is the time we can stay active for ever. We have hit SoR BL most days so far with only a day in BG and a Day in EB this week, but we are stuck fighting larger numbers.

We have fun, we get a ton of bag’s, but at the end of the night we tend to lose most things because we have a deadzone.

What where you expecting from people in a time zone with few active dedicated commanders with guild support?? I mean do you not understand how pugs work? Yeah there is no competition because there where no one for you to fight other then our late night and us in RK. Again you are 2-3 times larger then us… so what do you wan’t us to do??

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

(edited by Waage.2047)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vel.1653

Vel.1653

week 19, the gap is 74k
week 14, 82k <-JQ
week 13, 48k <-JQ
week 12, 87k <-JQ
week 11, 59k <-BG
week 10, 100k <-JQ
week 9, 92k <-JQ

Yea the gap is pretty big right now…..

lets not forget this week during the Sor/sos/JQ days. http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/29/46

3rd and second place combined would not even tie JQ during that week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

week 19, the gap is 74k
week 14, 82k <-JQ
week 13, 48k <-JQ
week 12, 87k <-JQ

I don’t care about how far third is from first, that means nothing. I care about how close second was to first

Well then… from first to second
week 20, 42k<sor atm over jq
week 19, 57k<sor over bg
week 18, 24k<bg over jq
week 17, 38k<bg over jq
week 16, 28k<jq over bg
week 15, 59k<jq over sor
week 14, 59k<jq over sor
week 13, 42k<jq over sor
week 12, 74k<jq over sor
week 11, 14k<bg over jq
week 10, 31k<jq over bg
week 9, 16k<jq over bg

Looking back, none of the matches were actually pretty close between the three servers. with at least a 48k point differential between first and third.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

(edited by kyro.8162)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Nope sorry Leto. I know we’re both old and getting senile, but it was indeed Bay. Interestingly enough, that event and the ugliness that followed may have created one of the finer server rivalries in the game. I know it goes much deeper then that, but it may have been the catalyst.

lol was def. the catalyst, I remember it quite well. It was either our first or 2nd match up against each other and it was all respect and love before “The Event”. After the posting it became serious business, and it stirred the hornets nest on SoR which in turn got BG all roused up. One thing lead to another and now we are arch nemesis/lovers of one another.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

BG is getting VK and BT from Fort aspenwood thats it. I can’t speak for BT. I can say VK was suffering from severe boredom and frustration in T2.

From what I see here. There are people to kill. lots of them during NA prime. So, I think I might have fun here. Can’t wait to run around and smash my head against the SOR brick wall

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

BG is getting VK and BT from Fort aspenwood thats it. I can’t speak for BT. I can say VK was suffering from severe boredom and frustration in T2.

From what I see here. There are people to kill. lots of them during NA prime. So, I think I might have fun here. Can’t wait to run around and smash my head against the SOR brick wall

Welcome to T1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

The History of SoR vs. BG:

SoR: “Wow were doing great! We’re kicking butt and taking names nothing can stop us!”

BG: “Welp we couldn’t compete in T1, back to T2 we go. Let’s see what these SoR guys are all about.”

SoR: “What the heck this Mesmer keeps glitching into Bay and porting people in, someone Fraps it!”

BG: “Sorry we took care of it.”

SoR: “No you didn’t!”

BG: “Scoreboard!”

SoR: “Grats on PvDooring”

There it is in a nutshell.

Was hills actually. It’s on YouTube lol.
But we do love (to hate) you guys, don’t know what’d we do without the old BGrs (to hate on). <3

Nope sorry Leto. I know we’re both old and getting senile, but it was indeed Bay. Interestingly enough, that event and the ugliness that followed may have created one of the finer server rivalries in the game. I know it goes much deeper then that, but it may have been the catalyst.

Are we discussing separate incidents? Because the one I was thinking of was definitely 20 Icoa at north hills. All the more reason to love (hating) our old steadies!

Are we allowed to link the vid? If so somebody at a PC please do. It’s a chore on mobile.
Bear in mind no animosity about it, all old news.. like December? Was that when Indo got permabanned?

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

My point was, your player participation surged when IRON transferred. Am I wrong?

I didn’t disagree with that, thats why I mentioned morale boost in my WoT.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

week 19, the gap is 74k
week 14, 82k <-JQ
week 13, 48k <-JQ
week 12, 87k <-JQ

I don’t care about how far third is from first, that means nothing. I care about how close second was to first

Well then… from first to second
week 20, 42k<sor atm over jq
week 19, 57k<sor over bg
week 18, 24k<bg over jq
week 17, 38k<bg over jq
week 16, 28k<jq over bg
week 15, 59k<jq over sor
week 14, 59k<jq over sor
week 13, 42k<jq over sor
week 12, 74k<jq over sor
week 11, 14k<bg over jq
week 10, 31k<jq over bg
week 9, 16k<jq over bg

Looking back, none of the matches were actually pretty close between the three servers. with at least a 48k point differential between first and third.

Those facts

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Irish Cowboy.4153

Irish Cowboy.4153

Thank you Iron for choosing SOR. We appreciate your efforts. The work you do during the day can not be overlooked. Without your help, I don’t know if we would have achieved first place. You definitely pushed us over the edge.

For all of those trying to give all the credit to Iron for SOR’s push to number one, you’re out of your kitten minds.

SOR’s NA has been kicking BG and JQ’s kitten for months. This isn’t a new phenomenon. It’s the way it’s been since SOR arrived in tier one. Yes, there are nights when BG or JQ ticks higher for a brief portion of NA prime, but they’re rare and the tick doesn’t last long. With TSYM, CHOO, FEAR, and TW filling up the maps, it’s difficult for JQ or BG to find a borderland that they can have a lot of success in. The great SOR NA guilds have conditioned the JQ and BG guilds to expect to lose often. Losing isn’t fun. A lot of JQ NA guilds transferred off because they were getting sick of being farmed nightly. It’s difficult to find any BG or JQ guild that hasn’t been conditioned to the point that they turn and run as soon as they see 10 TW tags.

SOR’s Asian and SEA guilds have to be given some credit as well. They have faced overwhelming odds since we’ve been in tier one. They face Merc, ND, Foo, ATM….and they don’t give up and transfer off like ND did. They’ve learned to adapt their games to the environment they find themselves in. They don’t quit, regardless of score. If anyone deserves credit for SOR’s climb to number one: it’s those guys. They took a lot of beatdowns and now they’re getting to experience some success.

In addition, you have to throw some credit to the smaller guilds and the Rallian militia. These guys are willing to travel across the map solo and get rolled over by a 50 man zerg just to help where the help is needed the most. I was one of these guys for months until I recently applied to TW. Many of them have left their comfort zones and joined TS so they can be more effective. A lot of them scout, report enemy troop locations, and sit at a supply camp until they get rolled over, just to help the server. They’ll run in little guilds and spend all their guild influence on keeping a +5 buff up for the server. The Rallian militia is a big reason why SOR is number one.

So yes, Iron is a big part of our climb to number one. To overlook the the other members of our great community, the activity of our TS, and the selfless nature of the people on SOR is a travesty to those that drug SOR from the bottom to the top of the NA bracket.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Thank you Iron for choosing SOR. We appreciate your efforts. The work you do during the day can not be overlooked. Without your help, I don’t know if we would have achieved first place. You definitely pushed us over the edge.

For all of those trying to give all the credit to Iron for SOR’s push to number one, you’re out of your kitten minds.

SOR’s NA has been kicking BG and JQ’s kitten for months. This isn’t a new phenomenon. It’s the way it’s been since SOR arrived in tier one. Yes, there are nights when BG or JQ ticks higher for a brief portion of NA prime, but they’re rare and the tick doesn’t last long. With TSYM, CHOO, FEAR, and TW filling up the maps, it’s difficult for JQ or BG to find a borderland that they can have a lot of success in. The great SOR NA guilds have conditioned the JQ and BG guilds to expect to lose often. Losing isn’t fun. A lot of JQ NA guilds transferred off because they were getting sick of being farmed nightly. It’s difficult to find any BG or JQ guild that hasn’t been conditioned to the point that they turn and run as soon as they see 10 TW tags.

SOR’s Asian and SEA guilds have to be given some credit as well. They have faced overwhelming odds since we’ve been in tier one. They face Merc, ND, Foo, ATM….and they don’t give up and transfer off like ND did. They’ve learned to adapt their games to the environment they find themselves in. They don’t quit, regardless of score. If anyone deserves credit for SOR’s climb to number one: it’s those guys. They took a lot of beatdowns and now they’re getting to experience some success.

In addition, you have to throw some credit to the smaller guilds and the Rallian militia. These guys are willing to travel across the map solo and get rolled over by a 50 man zerg just to help where the help is needed the most. I was one of these guys for months until I recently applied to TW. Many of them have left their comfort zones and joined TS so they can be more effective. A lot of them scout, report enemy troop locations, and sit at a supply camp until they get rolled over, just to help the server. They’ll run in little guilds and spend all their guild influence on keeping a +5 buff up for the server. The Rallian militia is a big reason why SOR is number one.

So yes, Iron is a big part of our climb to number one. To overlook the the other members of our great community, the activity of our TS, and the selfless nature of the people on SOR is a travesty to those that drug SOR from the bottom to the top of the NA bracket.

oh dear, I see someone has let a cowboy loose on the forums. Can someone lasso that sucker in.

I do love these revisionist posts but I am sure there will be a few forum warriors aiming both barrels at you right now. Maybe get some of your buddies to ride shotgun.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalla.4290

Kalla.4290

oh dear, I see someone has let a cowboy loose on the forums. Can someone lasso that sucker in.

I do love these revisionist posts but I am sure there will be a few forum warriors aiming both barrels at you right now. Maybe get some of your buddies to ride shotgun.

er…how is that post revisionist?

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

He forgot the part about SoR pugs walking on water, curing the blind, and their divine struggle in the rise to #1

The part about guilds leaving the server was top notch too, must be where BG has been hiding all those guys.

in Match-ups

Irish Cowboy.4153

He forgot the part about SoR pugs walking on water, curing the blind, and their divine struggle in the rise to #1

The part about guilds leaving the server was top notch too, must be where BG has been hiding all those guys.

Yeah. You’re right. JQ hasn’t lost any NA guilds recently. You guys are a bastion of NA stability.

in Match-ups

lollasaurus.1457

T

A lot of JQ NA guilds transferred off because they were getting sick of being farmed nightly. It’s difficult to find any BG or JQ guild that hasn’t been conditioned to the point that they turn and run as soon as they see 15 TW tags.

Yea pal, this happened.

in Match-ups

Irish Cowboy.4153

It happens every night for the last couple of months. If you fail to acknowledge the run then port tactic then you haven’t seen wvw from the eyes of someone in TW/TWL.

Yes, Ramennoodles has stated his reasons why he left JQ, but I believe that he left because he and his EMP buddies got sick of getting wiped and running back.

in Match-ups

lollasaurus.1457

My delusions of grandeur about a video game.

Interesting theories, keep em coming sir

in Match-ups

Irish Cowboy.4153

Anyone that would believe this kind of hooey, I have some nice land for sale in Atlantis.

Congrats on your recent wins SoR, acting like you have been there before would make you look less bush league.

What part of that is false? If you can convince me that it isn’t true, I’ll buy your land in Atlantis. I’ve been playing every week since SOR got to tier one, and it’s not only normal for SOR to dominate JQ and BG’s NA squads, it’s expected.

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

I believe there is a 50-50 chance that you are wrong.

in Match-ups

Posted by: YukBaron.8527

YukBaron.8527

Both statements may be correct. Te point each of you is trying to make is WHY did the player participation increased.

I believe it was a little of both: There were some unrelated circumstances that hindered participation before IRON, and there was certainly a morale boost when they joined us.

I believe there is a 50-50 chance that you are wrong.

Alphur – Thief
[TSym]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Hope some guilds see the senses to join JQ. Hot competition of jq vs sor and iron made a mistake going to sor and just killing the chances of balance considering its been fairly stable sor being ahead by far for weeks now. Sor will stay ahead till some guilds get bored or others move to jq. All coverage aside the score is perfect proof of the current imbalance in the grand scheme

Rewriting history a bit. SoR had the weakest coverage of all 3 t1 servers. No one could foresee that JQ would start bleeding guilds. At the time Iron made the choice SoR was the best choice as far as balance is concerned.

Yeah no hate on them. They made an unforeseeable mistake and now we can fix it or we can leave sor at top spot for a few months till the guilds get bored and they fall out of t1

I’m on JQ and I don’t think it’s fair to ask them to cough up another 1800 gems to appease our biased sense of fairness. Instead it’s up to us to recruit, fill gaps and bring the fight.

I don’t recall JQ offering to send any guilds to SoR when JQ was in the top unbeatable position. Why all of a sudden are you asking for SoR to break itself apart to help you guys win again?

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Hope some guilds see the senses to join JQ. Hot competition of jq vs sor and iron made a mistake going to sor and just killing the chances of balance considering its been fairly stable sor being ahead by far for weeks now. Sor will stay ahead till some guilds get bored or others move to jq. All coverage aside the score is perfect proof of the current imbalance in the grand scheme

Rewriting history a bit. SoR had the weakest coverage of all 3 t1 servers. No one could foresee that JQ would start bleeding guilds. At the time Iron made the choice SoR was the best choice as far as balance is concerned.

Yeah no hate on them. They made an unforeseeable mistake and now we can fix it or we can leave sor at top spot for a few months till the guilds get bored and they fall out of t1

I’m on JQ and I don’t think it’s fair to ask them to cough up another 1800 gems to appease our biased sense of fairness. Instead it’s up to us to recruit, fill gaps and bring the fight.

I don’t recall JQ offering to send any guilds to SoR when JQ was in the top unbeatable position. Why all of a sudden are you asking for SoR to break itself apart to help you guys win again?

You do realize that a few random people on the forums saying this doesn’t make it the opinion of the server. We are enjoying the fights. End of story.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Cover Girl.2580

You do realize that a few random people on the forums saying this doesn’t make it the opinion of the server. We are enjoying the fights. End of story.

Point taken, that’s why I said YOU and not JQ. For the most part JQ’s main doesn’t complain about these things. They just fight and stuff. These guys are just out there a bit.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Enjoy your stay. Have fun trying to transfer all your forces to a “Full” server, it’s gonna take good timing and definitely will take days or even weeks to pull it off and that’s no guarantee. BG is even FULL at 1pm cst, ;D

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Welcome !

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

Enjoy your stay. Have fun trying to transfer all your forces to a “Full” server, it’s gonna take good timing and definitely will take days or even weeks to pull it off and that’s no guarantee. BG is even FULL at 1pm cst, ;D

Agreed. It doesn’t make any sense.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Really? More guilds to BG? Come to JQ ya homosapiens!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I’m pretty sure covergirls minion master necro constitutes a MORD zerg

They face Merc, ND, Foo, ATM….and they don’t give up and transfer off like ND did.

ND didn’t transfer off BG, their main commander is taking a break due to school. RL > Video games

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Cover Girl.2580

I’m pretty sure covergirls minion master necro constitutes a MORD zerg

we admittedly lost a lot during my break but I’m back and restructuring. I have been known to forget my solo status at times of battle and attempt to roll Through Tarkus’ zergs to mixed results <3

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Welcome to BG brother!

You are most welcome! cracks a fosters (because that’s what Australians do…)

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Under the new system, the top 3 servers really make out the best. Each of you have a 66 pct chance of dominating the new tier your in, and a 3 pct chance of ever all fighting each other in the same tier again.

edited to add I completely made these percentages up.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kojiden.8405

Kojiden.8405

Hey SoR.. how about instead of pounding on blackgate you try attacking Jade Quarry when they’re in second place?

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Welcome to BG brother!

You are most welcome! cracks a XXXX or VB (because that’s what real Australians do…)

Agreed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

Sigh… This thread has gotten all serious again. Our three servers have become like family now so let’s just all get along before things shake up and we might get split up.

Bring back the fun!

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-