Tier 1: SoR/BG/JQ 05/17/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Holy crap, did you see this here? I never noticed that until now, a live map of WvW.

Excuse me while I geek out for a few moments.

Doesn’t seem to work for me. All I get is white buildings. Is it / does it show the colors?

It’s showing the colors for me, as well as real time changes – seeing the colors change while I look.

Funny watching BG circle clockwise around JQBL flipping camps. If I had TS at work here I’d be yelling at someone now.

Ahk thanks for the info. I was looking akitten and figured it hadn’t been completely incorporated into the game yet. Turns out it has and isn’t working for me for some reason.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

Any post about GVG is prohibited on this thread, this is a wvw forum thread. Be Advised.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

I think everyone is resting in anticipation to the May 28 update changes. It should bring back in play the healthy competition. I believe that challenge is constructive, we need close fights with ranks constantly changing and none of the servers should be continuously winning or losing.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

I think everyone is resting in anticipation to the May 28 update changes. It should bring back in play the healthy competition. I believe that challenge is constructive, we need close fights with ranks constantly changing and none of the servers should be continuously winning or losing.

Would be nice to get this info soon. I understand they may want to prevent people from farting around and messing with their score to game the new rankings (if this even possible), but with a change as big as this sounds, a few days notice would be great.

As far as stagnation goes, let’s face it, in T1… a lot of us are still basically fighting that SoS-SBI-JQ matchup. The guilds are just scattered around. The change away from each other for a bit sounds like a good thing.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Would be nice to get this info soon. I understand they may want to prevent people from farting around and messing with their score to game the new rankings (if this even possible), but with a change as big as this sounds, a few days notice would be great.

A weeks notice is fundamentally required.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Which is why I’m expecting it Tuesday morning, about an hour before the update rolls out.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

I will say that my time running with IRON has been nothing but positive. These guys know what they’re doing and they do it well, and have the guts to do what a lot of other guilds don’t. Their experience and use of combo fields are something I wish a lot of other guilds would do as well.

On a side note, GG to SF/EMP/ACO or whoever else was in BG BL tonight. A lot of tough, fun fights. Nice to see JQ pushing away from BG, who once again is having less logins everyday. Funny how some of the forum warriors on here added me to their contacts list so I can see when they are online. 2 weeks ago they played all the time. Where’d they go now? I still see them on the forums…

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

Transferring from EU servers to T1 NA to talk tough, farm PuGs, get your daily PvD in, and ask for GvGs. Never heard that one before…

Should really get to know your server a bit more before you talk about 80 man blobs and GvG’s (or interfering with them).

On an unrelated note you IRON guys are pretty fun to fight, regardless of the numbers on the field.

(edited by lollasaurus.1457)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Score update.

I entitled it ‘Waiting on Waha’

Attachments:

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Transferring from EU servers to T1 NA to talk tough, farm PuGs, get your daily PvD in, and ask for GvGs. Never heard that one before…

Should really get to know your server a bit more before you talk about 80 man blobs and GvG’s (or interfering with them).

On an unrelated note you IRON guys are pretty fun to fight, regardless of the numbers on the field.

All of BG and JQ are PuGs? Well, they certainly play like it. That explains so much…

On a side note. Congrats to WM on being the “saviors of a server”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vel.1653

Vel.1653

Score update.

ahahah Nice. Yea its good to see bg actually pushing though yesterday was our turn to push, guess its bgs today. For the state of the game though I honestly hope they add new maps or something like orbs/new keeps some times soon.

Its been over a year now and im pretty sure 90% of population problems in WvW is the burn out on how shallow this RvR is and how it has not changed at all (excpet AC wars now) since beta.

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Which is why I’m expecting it Tuesday morning, about an hour before the update rolls out.

Actually I meant a week before the reset where the match ups change. Tuesday is a couple of days too late IMHO.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: KingClash.3186

KingClash.3186

All of BG and JQ are PuGs? Well, they certainly play like it. That explains so much…

On a side note. Congrats to WM on being the “saviors of a server”.

Grats on IRON for being the carriers of a server. :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: suganuga.1439

suganuga.1439

Score update.

lmao at the ‘’StackGate is doing great is week’’ when SoR is running around with a 50+ man zerg in every single borderland XD tsk tsk bad kitties.

~BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Score update.

Dat mapchat. I see that despite the obvious dip in our attendance, the mudslinging still continues for what was already proven to be a blatant untruth. Props to your propaganda machine!

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Zagan.5287

as long as BG loses, i’ll be fine. Everyone should hate blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

as long as BG loses, i’ll be fine. Everyone should hate blackgate

Dude your whole post history is bashing BG. Try to be a little less transparent.

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Zagan.5287

coz BG doesn’t belong in this tier, i rather fight a server who gives up a fight and don’t give up. I’m talking about SoR – JQ – Dragonbrand matchup can’t wait to stomp some Red Essence face

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

coz BG doesn’t belong in this tier, i rather fight a server who gives up a fight and don’t give up. I’m talking about SoR – JQ – Dragonbrand matchup can’t wait to stomp some Red Essence face

Good luck with that one.

Also, do you want us to give up or not?

Attachments:

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

I have missed my 70+ bags and 12 wexp per player, would be nice to farm EMP again…I mean RE.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I have missed my 70+ bags and 12 wexp per player, would be nice to farm EMP again…I mean RE.

We can all agree on that.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Zagan.5287

i can tell my Sanctum and JQ friends to focus double teaming bg for the rest of the weeks to come, putting them back to tier 2 so dragonbrand can come up.

setting up 2v1 against bg is a neat idea.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

My friend convinced me to make a human! I FEEL SO CONFUSED!

WHAT AM I DOING?!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Dear Jade Quarry and Blackgate,

Hi from IRON!

We’d like to congratulate you both on your amazing running / fleeing skills! We are currently witnessing them on EB but have seen them multiple times in the past couple of weeks. Coming from EU Tier One we’re a bit out of shape and so this extra running in order to catch and kill / loot you is good for us and we appreciate that you care so much about our health.

Just incase you are feeling brave, we are only 28 people at the moment, and you both outnumber us, come at us! But I do understand if you don’t, my pink hair alone is enough to scare of most zergs, let alone Seth’s bad breath and Offski’s voice.

Yours,

//Wrex and IRON

Wait what? This crazy fool thinks that she can talk down to other players? oooh that’s adorable. Just keep in mind if they do fight you and kill your epic blob, try to refrain from going PMS and taking their forums and TS away. Love from Desolation, you remember us don’t you?

Seriously, you still going on about us taking down our own forums that we paid for and set up to help deso (that was never used), when their was a new forum already in place? You need to grow up amd move on from your love affair with drama and maybe get both sides of a story before spouting rubbish on public forums.

As for all the others who have come on here claiming to wipe us alot, its true, our forces are not really out in force during SEA time(10-15 iron max) – but tell me do we run from your fights? Oh and I enjoyed walking over you with a mixed force of Rallians at North Hills, remember that?

By the time we made this post we had 25-30 players (32 in ts) and were just looking for a fight, but literally no one would come out to fight us and ran at the first sign of our tags even though we were outnumbered at this time. The post was not arrogance it was purely a desire to play the game.

I fight whether we are 5 or 40 and don’t care if we win or lose or how many we are fighting, we don’t run (it’s a game after all we aint dying in RL). Mind you that JQ SEA zerg was truly something to see, even the Vizunians would of been proud of that.

Yes I would be happy for a GvG against anyone, but we would have to do it so we both get our main players on at the same time.

whoa….. calm down buddy no need to get all hot and steamy under that collar.

Case in point, you might get to run over doors and pugs during EU, but when the majority of people are on you become simple door mats.

But regarding your point of people running away.. For shame, I’ll remember to bring this up at the next team meet.

Sorry mate all that chasing down fleeing JQ zergs has I admit left me in this hot and steamy state, what can I say. You want a gvg you got it, then we shall see who the door mats are. In fact tell you what you can have your normal 80 man zerg and we’ll only bring 30-40 sound fair?

That’s ok I can totally understand.. you being an unfit fella. Anyway, you must have me confused with someone else. Firstly, I wish I had an 80 man zerg, perhaps IRON or SoR can lend JQ a few? And secondly, I never offered to GvG you… I play a game type called WvW.. it’s much more enjoyable.

However if you do want to GvG… and you think you can beat those odds… or IRONvJQSERVERGAMETYPEORSOMETHING… then have your boys log on during SEA. I’m sure ATM/DC/FOO/Ge will happily accommodate you.

Have fun out there big guy, keep your rocket rocking!

IRON 80 man? 1) learn to count (that DOES go both ways) . 2) I think IRON can even out the numbers to hold a proper GvG.

If you want to hide behind your larger JQ SEA brothers, then that’s fine but try not to use “big man” words when you do it. Cheers cuz.

But TKG aren’t a very big guild, in their defence. If they do run around in zergs it’s usually their members following another commander or them leading pugs. but I’ve never seen them anything close to a Waha force.

So I could see a 25 v 25 man guild brawl being a good option.

So hurry and pash you guys and make it up quick. BG are the real enemy :P

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

(edited by magikfox.9658)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Score Update!

WHAT AM I DOING?!

Getting the underboob armor, clearly.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

WHAT AM I DOING?!

Sounds legit

Does non sus armor even exist? LOL

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

TW so famous they got members on JQ fighting along side us. ^.^

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

Good luck with that one.

Also, do you want us to give up or not?

Don’t really care much about the discussion, but I do wish BG was playing to win. You guys have been playing for second all week. Its looking likely even now whilst alot of JQ are taking a break that this will not happen. In other words, why not step up to SOR and attempt to take top spot? Ive seen alot of players and guilds on your server and you have some decent ones, which makes this whole playing for second all the more dissappointing. Step up and take a shot at being the number one server you have been.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update Again!

Guys guys, it’s time to have a nap!

Everyone snuggle up together! Stop all this hateful behavior!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Score Update!

WHAT AM I DOING?!

Sounds legit

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Human_cultural_armor

Go to breasts Cuddles! You’re Human!

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

I do wish JQ stop holding their big brother SOR hands and play to win.
In other words, why not step up to SOR instead of kissing SOR everytime.
Very disappointing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Score Update!

WHAT AM I DOING?!

Sounds legit

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/6/66/Protector%27s_armor_heavy_human_female_front.jpg

Clearly she will be using this one.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: syNc.5840

syNc.5840

I can see more and more JQ & BG showing their true color. It should be very interesting if all three of us come out tomorrow till reset.

C’mon guys, light the biggest fire the north had ever seen!

Lord Commander
[GC] Golden Company X I I I // www.gcxiii.com
Tarnished Coast

(edited by syNc.5840)

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

After that latest IRON posts, I’m really happy that you are on SoR not on JQ.
I felt a bid bad after you decided to join SoR instead of JQ and thought that I maybe shouldn’t have told whykt that SoR is a good server, but now I’m relieved in some way.

Iron my shirt, kittenes!

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Score Update!

WHAT AM I DOING?!

Sounds legit

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/6/66/Protector%27s_armor_heavy_human_female_front.jpg

Shes a thief.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Score Update!

WHAT AM I DOING?!

Sounds legit

Shes a thief.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Leather_armor

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

BG is currently 3rd in ppt, if any target is achievable at a time like this, it will be for 2nd.
Us pushing or not pushing JQ at a time like this, regardless JQ will push kitten BG during SEA to secure that 2nd or maybe trying to fight for 1st, I can’t really tell at this time.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

Man refreshing the topic and went back a page. Moderators are busy bees again.

Anyways you should know that wrex was doing this for the laugh and trying to get some fights. Instead of the cat and mouse games.

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: showatt.9413

showatt.9413

Anyways you should know that wrex was doing this for the laugh and trying to get some fights. Instead of the cat and mouse games.

And he chose a really poor way to do it.

You know, I have always hated JQQ. I think they’re the biggest bunch of whiners around and i love seeing them lose but the rubbish that comes out of your guildies’ mouths are pretty cringeworthy considering you’ve just transferred and already you’re acting like you carry the server while SoR had been competent to begin with.

Winning, losing, it don’t matter. I’ve seen server come and go, from back when Henge was dominating to the rise of JQ to SoS. Look at Kaineng and where they are now. Nobody wins forever. No one lose forever. The only thing that matters is how you present yourselves. Sure, it’s all for giggles. Sure it was just trolling to get the blood pumping. That doesn’t stop you from being a prik though.

There are better ways to go about getting a fight; being a forum warrior isn’t one of them.

(edited by showatt.9413)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

omg the high a mighty attitude from some posters man lol esp thos acting like there servers guilds don’t troll esp the guy saying hes glade iron didn’t join jq maybe u should tell all ur guilds to leave ur server since most of them have ppl who troll also

as for iron on sor I think I speak for all sor when I say we r dam glade we have them they have become apart of r community

every pvp game from the start has trash talking / trolling in it its just part of pvp it creates rivalries kitten all competitive games or sports have it hockey ppl make a living doing it getting ppl off there game

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

I hope everyone realizes IRON would have had the same effect no matter which of the three servers it went to. Maybe more pronounced, or less so, but ultimately a large EU guild in a tier with no other EU presence = easy breezy lemon squeezy NA time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

I felt a bid bad after you decided to join SoR instead of JQ and thought that I maybe shouldn’t have told whykt that SoR is a good server, but now I’m relieved in some way.

Iron my shirt, kittenes!

We certainly did not mean to come across as rude mate, we were just looking for fights and probably went about trying to motivate for those fights in the wrong way. JQ and BG are awesome in Oceanic and SEA times, some really good quality guilds. Especially ATM, MERC and WM.

Yes it is hard for you guys in Euro time, but both servers still put up some very good opposition, especially as you don’t have any good sized euro guilds (with the exception of RK). I hope both servers find some reinforcements to even things up during this time zone. Quick throw out to RUIN – you guys were brilliant last night.

In fact in consideration this is a community effort and not any particular guilds in this timezone, your commanders and individuals do an amazing job. We have a massive advantage in being one tight unit and we have to remember that when posting in these forums.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

(edited by Offski.4897)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sethanon Stormrage.6721

Sethanon Stormrage.6721

You know, I have always hated JQQ. I think they’re the biggest bunch of whiners around and i love seeing them lose but the rubbish that comes out of your guildies’ mouths are pretty cringeworthy considering you’ve just transferred and already you’re acting like you carry the server while SoR had been competent to begin with.

Winning, losing, it don’t matter. I’ve seen server come and go, from back when Henge was dominating to the rise of JQ to SoS. Look at Kaineng and where they are now. Nobody wins forever. No one lose forever. The only thing that matters is how you present yourselves. Sure, it’s all for giggles. Sure it was just trolling to get the blood pumping. That doesn’t stop you from being a prik though.

There are better ways to go about getting a fight; being a forum warrior isn’t one of them.

My god, I have facepalm irl every time i see a reply like this.
Do people really get this kitten over a bit of trolling? or are you guys new to the internet?

These posts were made for the lols, to make people want to come and smash us in the face And for the Challenges to fight your SEA guilds: We will happily fight anyone who is up for it. Fighting is what we play this game for. But our players are at work when its your prime time (and vice versa/sleeping). Maybe well be able to work something out, but i do hope JQ and BG get some EU guilds (it will be interesting to see what happens on the 28th though).

As for carrying SoR, you will not find anyone in IRON who says we carry this server, in fact we openly state that the work is done by the guilds and community already here.

And gratz SoR for another win this week. Its a pleasure to fight with you.

Sethanon
The Iron Triangle
www.warnation.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Carica.4729

Carica.4729

How did you get the ramps at that position (see screen below)?
I thought ramps are physically not designed to hover.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

How did you get the ramps at that position (see screen below)?
I thought ramps are physically not designed to hover.

You can do it by placing the center of the reticule on the wall, it bypasses a lot of haze attempts and Arrowcarts (also its funny as hell)

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

We never ever stated we carry SoR. For all i know th reason we have it “so easy” is because SoR’s SEA and Oceanic.

But i was scouting yesterdays JQ zerg in Eb yesterday. They ran with atleast 60 players taking every BG they could consume. We even circles around the BGkeep to catch them. And we were 25 iron with 15-18 allies..
Still they ran towards bravost and stayed in. We started trebbing them. And instead of coming out, they start counter trebbing.

On BG border earlier that evening we had no competition. Thats the only reason we went to EB.
Guesz we’ll get some good fights this weekend.

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

I’ve not seen IRON acting like they carry the server. They are a great group of people to play with and we are all having a great time crushing JQ and BG.

Less QQ on the forums, more pew pew out on the field.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

I’ve not seen IRON acting like they carry the server. They are a great group of people to play with and we are all having a great time crushing JQ and BG.

You mean like this?!

IT’S RAINING FIRE!

Score update

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Iron my shirt, kittenes!

drama much? It was nothing more than friendly smack talk. IRON’s teamspeak chats are even more hilarious as they jab on each other lots. You are probably lucky you not on SOR’s server as it’s pretty obvious you are the real sensitive type.

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

SOR started winning before IRON had fully transferred. Not sure who was saying “IRON carry SOR”, but thats obviously not true. My impression of them so far is they seem like good folk. There are only a couple of guilds Ive run into who I think are full of kittens, IRON doesn’t seem to be one of them.