Tier 1: SoR/JQ/BG 05/24/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

My server will destroy both of your servers.

Well no one is showing up so enjoy fighting doors

Why aren’t anyone in BG showing up? SoR was no different a few weeks ago when you guys were PvDooring to 1st place. Why just disappear after we get 1 guild? Come on… thats a horrible mentality. Don’t give up BG! You guys surely can put up a better fight than this.

I don’t know, there just seems to be very few pugs (JQ is the same too). It appears that a fair few WM players split off and made another guild too, which has perhaps hurt the numbers and coordination in our strongest coverage zone a bit more.

SoR may have got only 1 guild, but an EU guild is easily worth much more it terms of PPT than a bunch of NA or Oceanic guilds (as has been demonstrated, first, by WM’s EU overtime, and now by IRON). Of course it doesn’t help that FEAR still feel the need to blatantly kitten when they are already winning.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

The problem we have as BG is that a lot of our players are fair weather fighters, sad but true -_-

Its sad and true and I really hope Anet does something about it because its something that is to do with the way the game is designed at the moment. That said, I love having the outmanned buff with not alot of people on the map. I am actually personally liking the current situation with JQ not being able to field large numbers all day long and being an Oceanic I can usually get outmanned buff on all 3 borderland maps. The best times I have had in this game aren’t running with huge mega zergs or taking down a well defended keep, but the small victories I have had like the one I had today where I managed to pull of a 1v6 and killed all 6 players or the 1v2 to take SORs titan right on the tick.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

Is very cute the way SoR just cant chest thump withouth a mention to BG. Ty guys!!!
In the end, all this is bs. Weeks come and go, servers rise and fall…
Im not sure what the new sistem will bring us, but just to know that soon we will not have to deal with this overgrown egos and “forum warriors” (/angrychilds) is enough atm.
Rivalry is one thing, but some of you seem obscessed about it, and tbh doesent look very healty, especially for those who actually play the greatest MMO of all times called Real Life and come here just to have fun and not measure the size of our PPT!
Mb in the future, after u get invincible, stacked with 100% coverage and tired of chest thumping, we can have something more then:

-“My server is the strongest! The coolest”
- “No! MY server have the greatest community, we have the real warriors of WvW”
-“Oh Yeah? We have cookies!!!”
- Im gonna tell all this to my MOM!!
- Meh, ur mom is fat!
- And your mom is fat and ugly!!!
- … >.<’

/boring

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Is very cute the way SoR just cant chest thump withouth a mention to BG. Ty guys!!!
Im not sure what the new sistem will bring us, but just to know that soon we will not have to deal with this overgrown egos and “forum warriors” (/angrychilds) is enough atm.
Rivalry is one thing, but some of you seem obscessed about it, and tbh doesent look very healty, especially for those who actually play the greatest MMO of all times called Real Life and come here just to have fun and not measure the size of our PPT!
Mb in the future, after u get invincible, stacked with 100% coverage and tired of chest thumping, we can have something more then:

- Meh, ur mom is fat!
- … >.<’

/boring

There will always be forum warriors. BG has forum warriors, chest thumpers, and trolls as well. Maybe you guys just need to fight weaker servers for a little bit to get your fair weather players more involved, since obviously you can’t handle a real fight with an enemy that does not get demoralized or gives up. This is why BG always dropped to tier 2 from tier 1, before gobbling up a server to move back up.

Anyway, im satisfied that the last battle of the “old format” will result in a crushing defeat for BG.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

- Meh, ur mom is fat!
- … >.<’

/boring

Attachments:

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Voicer.8239

- Meh, ur mom is fat!
- … >.<’

/boring

There will always be forum warriors. BG has forum warriors, chest thumpers, and trolls as well. Maybe you guys just need to fight weaker servers for a little bit to get your fair weather players more involved, since obviously you can’t handle a real fight with an enemy that does not get demoralized or gives up. This is why BG always dropped to tier 2 from tier 1, before gobbling up a server to move back up.

Anyway, im satisfied that the last battle of the “old format” will result in a crushing defeat for BG.

Thats what Im saying!!! Ty, u just made my point! Your server got a good guild, you guys acomplished the 1st place and have the force to fight for 1st as long you keep motivated! And what makes u satisfied? That your server is winning? NO!!!
Ure glad that BG is losing!! lol
You [choo] guys are a joke, u’re the 1st to run away from a fight, then IRON go and actually fight, winning or losing, they stay classy and always come back for more. I respect that. You ppl come here to chest thump on others acomplishments something you just cant do withouth a megazerg and outnumbered opponents…
Try to focus on your server, your problems, your softness…and the next time our servers meet in the field, dont just run away and then, MB u get the respect others got in less the a month in your server. In your place, i would follow after them. Respect others to be respected.

Score Update for those who actually fight!!!

Attachments:

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Im not sure what the new sistem will bring us

I too am interested in this new sistem.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

About a servers population. In my opinion this has absolutely no relation to a servers wvw population or effectiveness. One of the best servers I have faced was a medium server in Seafarers, they had a huge number of top quality wvw guilds and great coverage.

The argument that BG and JQ are full does not automatically mean they have more numbers for wvw and/or the quality organised guilds. It is very tough for militia facing an organised group, a few wipes can be very demoralizing (must say the SoR militia are very impressive). You will always have more numbers of militia when winning.

Personally I hope BG and JQ are able to recruit more guilds, it is apparent they need these guilds other than in Oceanic/Sea time. I see no problem with recruitment, if you are not strong enough this is the way to become stronger.

Trying to get pve’rs into wvw is so so hard to do and not the answer, unless they join a wvw guild and are trained up. Anyway lets hope Anet’s new ranking system does not mess up wvw, why they could not just do one up one down is beyond me.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Aurust.8961

- Meh, ur mom is fat!
- … >.<’

/boring

Thats what Im saying!!! Ty, u just made my point! Your server got a good guild, you guys acomplished the 1st place and have the force to fight for 1st as long you keep motivated! And what makes u satisfied? That your server is winning? NO!!!
You [choo] guys are a joke, u’re the 1st to run away from a fight, then IRON go and actually fight, winning or losing, they stay classy and always come back for more. I respect that. You ppl come here to chest thump on others acomplishments something you just cant do withouth a megazerg and outnumbered opponents…
Try to focus on your server, your problems, your softness…and the next time our servers meet in the field, dont just run away and then, MB u get the respect others got in less the a month in your server. In your place, i would follow after them. Respect others to be respected.

Here is a pic of BG “not” megazerging, while 20 choo are “running away”. From last night….

And just like you have a point with your underhanded “compliments”, I have a point, that everything you are accusing SOR of, BG is just as guilty.

Attachments:

JQ WvW

(edited by Aurust.8961)

in Match-ups

Voicer.8239

About a servers population. In my opinion this has absolutely no relation to a servers wvw population or effectiveness. One of the best servers I have faced was a medium server in Seafarers, they had a huge number of top quality wvw guilds and great coverage.

The argument that BG and JQ are full does not automatically mean they have more numbers for wvw and/or the quality organised guilds. It is very tough for militia facing an organised group, a few wipes can be very demoralizing (must say the SoR militia are very impressive). You will always have more numbers of militia when winning.

Personally I hope BG and JQ are able to recruit more guilds, it is apparent they need these guilds other than in Oceanic/Sea time. I see no problem with recruitment, if you are not strong enough this is the way to become stronger.

Trying to get pve’rs into wvw is so so hard to do and not the answer, unless they join a wvw guild and are trained up. Anyway lets hope Anet’s new ranking system does not mess up wvw, why they could not just do one up one down is beyond me.

And here is why I respect these IRON guys.

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Voicer.8239

- Meh, ur mom is fat!
- … >.<’

/boring

Here is a pic of BG “not” megazerging, while 20 choo are “running away”. From last night….

Never said BG dont megazerg bro, we just dont run when outnumbered. This pic proves only that you gotta run faster, or we’ll get ya! xD

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Score Update……

is not feeling very loving anymore

Hey, cheer up. If some guys act as awful, rude and totally-not-fluffy-kittens, it’s not a reason to stop being most cute and cuddly asura of BG

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

You should atleast learn how to troll before you post on the forums. But then again you’re on the server that has to build five open fields ACs with a 35 man group against a 20 man group.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Aurust.8961

- Meh, ur mom is fat!
- … >.<’

/boring

Never said BG dont megazerg bro, we just dont run when outnumbered. This pic proves only that you gotta run faster, or we’ll get ya! xD

I think you confused yourself bro. Go reread what you wrote and see if your arguments have any sort of logic behind them.

JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Anyone want popcorn ?

Attachments:

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

- Meh, ur mom is fat!
- … >.<’

/boring

Real Life sounds cool, was that released last week? Never heard about it. Greatest MMO ever? You’re setting the bar awfully high. I have great expectations for this game but I can’t find a review for it. Anyone know where to find a review?

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update……

is not feeling very loving anymore

Hey, cheer up. If some guys act as awful, rude and totally-not-fluffy-kittens, it’s not a reason to stop being most cute and cuddly asura of BG

I would but now I can’t swoon to IRON talking!

I’m super sad now! The accccccceeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnntttttttttttssssssssss!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Voicer.8239

- Meh, ur mom is fat!
- … >.<’

/boring

I think you confused yourself bro. Go reread what you wrote and see if your arguments have any sort of logic behind them.

No need bro, lets stay this way: U’re glad BG is losing and bla bla bla, and Im glad Anet will give me a vacation withouth you. All happy, all cool.
Im saying no more, from today untill the new patch im gonna try to fight [choo] withouth having to run 20 miles to catch you guys. Cya in the field boy

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Ascii.9726

LOL. Its official and you heard it here first, BG never runs from fights.

Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

- Meh, ur mom is fat!
- … >.<’

/boring

Real Life sounds cool, was that released last week? Never heard about it. Greatest MMO ever? You’re setting the bar awfully high. I have great expectations for this game but I can’t find a review for it. Anyone know where to find a review?

I heard that graphic is good but storyline is bad. :P

PS Your popcorn is kinda late, kind sir !

in Match-ups

Aurust.8961

- Meh, ur mom is fat!
- … >.<’

/boring

No need bro, lets stay this way: U’re glad BG is losing and bla bla bla, and Im glad Anet will give me a vacation withouth you. All happy, all cool.
Im saying no more, from today untill the new patch im gonna try to fight [choo] withouth having to run 20 miles to catch you guys. Cya in the field boy

Gimme a guild tag so we can make sure you don’t have to chase us too far…… I double dare ya….

JQ WvW

(edited by Aurust.8961)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update for my wonderful WvWvWers……

Don’t smother each other to death too much!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ashlov.3819

Ashlov.3819

This double team of our EB keep is facepalm worthy. Any day now, gents.

Chuck Chuck Bobuck – Dwarec Mercs [DM] – NA Guild on Sanctum of Rall
http://www.dwarecmercs.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3DARC_rwUQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prophet.1038

Prophet.1038

- Meh, ur mom is fat!
- … >.<’

/boring

-

Prophet Saladin
Rank 80 sPvP
Champion Phantom

in Match-ups

Posted by: Absinth.6917

Absinth.6917

- Meh, ur mom is fat!
- … >.<’

/boring

-

Just another day….. :P

Potential For An Esport [NONE]

Haiku FTW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Great fights in EB at our SoR Keep, too bad the double team didnt work out.

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteOmen.6459

WhiteOmen.6459

Can I just say, forum warriors aside, joining SoR has been a complete blast these past few weeks. The fights have been so much better, and as a player of GW2, I’m having a lot more fun with the game now than I ever was.

You guys don’t hide in keeps all to often, (even with Arrow Carts being as they are) and on more than a few occasions you actually run into us – when I’d normally be expecting groups to flee.

If this week is the last match-up for JQ/SoR/BG in a while, can I just say thank you for the awesome fighting and resilience shown by both servers. NA>EU

Blackbrior [IRON]
(SoR)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Orion.9075

Orion.9075

- Meh, ur mom is fat!
- … >.<’

/boring

http://www.reddit.com/r/outside/

The reason you couldn’t find a review is because they made a name change to the game. It’s actually called “Outside”. To get involved in “Outside” activities, just click the link I provided.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Orion.9075

Orion.9075

My server will destroy both of your servers.

Well no one is showing up so enjoy fighting doors

Why aren’t anyone in BG showing up? SoR was no different a few weeks ago when you guys were PvDooring to 1st place. Why just disappear after we get 1 guild? Come on… thats a horrible mentality. Don’t give up BG! You guys surely can put up a better fight than this.

I don’t know, there just seems to be very few pugs (JQ is the same too). It appears that a fair few WM players split off and made another guild too, which has perhaps hurt the numbers and coordination in our strongest coverage zone a bit more.

SoR may have got only 1 guild, but an EU guild is easily worth much more it terms of PPT than a bunch of NA or Oceanic guilds (as has been demonstrated, first, by WM’s EU overtime, and now by IRON). Of course it doesn’t help that FEAR still feel the need to blatantly kitten when they are already winning.

I never get why people accuse FEAR of so much when they get steamrolled by them. Just because they have an on-point commander that knows every angle and strategy of the WvW map doesn’t mean they are cheating or whatever you are accusing them of.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genocide.4506

Genocide.4506

SCORE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments:

Blackgate thief :)

in Match-ups

oxide.8324

bl sor on that sammich @ sor bl hills :O

in Match-ups

Ascii.9726

Score update here’s looking at you Blackgate!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

SCORE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is one scary lookin Asura! Definitely don’t want you biting my ankles, may give me rabies!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedus.6571

Caedus.6571

Tarnished Coast WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Also if you want to talk tough about us bailing on EU, get your facts straight… we didn’t leave EU servers because we got opposition, we left because there were not good fights.

Either we were facing a vizunah omniblob, who actually wiped us frequently,
or we had to face T3 towers with 101 arrowcarts and al being manned.

So you came to create what you had left behind? Can’t spell irony without IRON.

But really, I do enjoy the level of competition, as does the rest of Blackgate.

I’m going to call some BS on this post.

First, BG has no room to talk to Iron that way as long as there is a certain guild called “War Machine” on that server. EVERYONE in WvW GW2 knows what WM did to SBI and Kaineng. Look at your own guilds before trying to talk down upon ours.

Second, I spent months on BG and competed against SoR for 11 weeks. I know how BG is, and they’ve hardly changed. Because of my departure from BG, many people thought I was a traitor because I went to SoR, so they put me on my contacts list. Only one of them actively participates in WvW. I had many people send me PMs trying to trash talk and what you guys call “Chest thump” and say that SoR would never survive in T1. Once Blackgate starting falling apart half of them kept telling me to quit the game (one I waited 5 years and spent a lot of money upgrading my system so I could have the best possible experience) because it was dying. These aren’t just simple people either. Some of them were leaders of guilds, or big parts of the guilds that often commanded.

I spent hours in teamspeak having them get frustrated with one guild for those 11 weeks, and that was TW, which is why whenever BG posts a “chest thumping” video it’s about TW or wiping Indo (which is why they have so few).

I know for a fact BG doesn’t welcome this competition. They’ve been MIA this week and last week and my Followers section of my contact list is becoming only blue names. Most of the guilds there are there for one reason, and that’s winning. I often wondered if some of the people in WvW on that server were actually having fun. Heck, one of the many reasons I left BG was because WvW stopped becoming fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I transferred to SoR last week but it wasn’t because of any animosity towards BG or any of the people there I just thought it would be fun to play with new people and against old allies and so far I haven’t been disappointed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

Also if you want to talk tough about us bailing on EU, get your facts straight… we didn’t leave EU servers because we got opposition, we left because there were not good fights.

First, BG has no room to talk to Iron that way as long as there is a certain guild called “War Machine” on that server. EVERYONE in WvW GW2 knows what WM did to SBI and Kaineng. Look at your own guilds before trying to talk down upon ours.

Second, I spent months on BG and competed against SoR for 11 weeks. I know how BG is, and they’ve hardly changed. Because of my departure from BG, many people thought I was a traitor because I went to SoR, so they put me on my contacts list. Only one of them actively participates in WvW. I had many people send me PMs trying to trash talk and what you guys call “Chest thump” and say that SoR would never survive in T1. Once Blackgate starting falling apart half of them kept telling me to quit the game (one I waited 5 years and spent a lot of money upgrading my system so I could have the best possible experience) because it was dying. These aren’t just simple people either. Some of them were leaders of guilds, or big parts of the guilds that often commanded.

I spent hours in teamspeak having them get frustrated with one guild for those 11 weeks, and that was TW, which is why whenever BG posts a “chest thumping” video it’s about TW or wiping Indo (which is why they have so few).

I know for a fact BG doesn’t welcome this competition. They’ve been MIA this week and last week and my Followers section of my contact list is becoming only blue names. Most of the guilds there are there for one reason, and that’s winning. I often wondered if some of the people in WvW on that server were actually having fun. Heck, one of the many reasons I left BG was because WvW stopped becoming fun.

To be fair, that’s not exclusive to BG. The amount of QQ you hear about TW in map chat and TS can fill a football stadium. The funny thing is I don’t think anyone in this game is unbeatable but TW has somehow managed to put hesitation into their enemies and they exploit that.

You can tell by how aggressive they are on the field while half their enemy is running away. I mean the battle is basically won on inc by them and it has nothing to do with their “superior skill” at that point.

The other problem is no one spends enough time on a map against them to improve. Everyone whines and kittenes but except for reset night, no wvw guild on JQ will sit in a BL to fight them and try to improve their game against them, which leaves the pugs to fend for themselves a lot of the time. The old EMP and FIRE probably used to spend the most time against TW on a map I feel, nowadays it’s wipe a few times to them and “lets hop to another map”.

Regardless, I think they are very beatable and could probably name a couple other guilds I’d be more “afraid” of, but they have a reputation and they use it fully to their advantage, on the field and off.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Stop looking at total points and PPT and look for us on the field. Those who do show up fight hard and well, and no amount of your anecdotes will really capture the entire truth about a whole server. Just because it was true for you does not make it true for everyone, and I really don’t understand why you’re so hellbent on preaching the antigospel of Blackgate.

Winning isn’t everything, mate. We’ve had our day in the sun as well and the truth that most of the SOR forum zerg can’t seem to accept is that we have experienced attrition due to REAL LIFE circumstances. Is that so hard to understand?

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

To be fair, that’s not exclusive to BG. The amount of QQ you hear about TW in map chat and TS can fill a football stadium. The funny thing is I don’t think anyone in this game is unbeatable but TW has somehow managed to put hesitation into their enemies and they exploit that.

You can tell by how aggressive they are on the field while half their enemy is running away. I mean the battle is basically won on inc by them and it has nothing to do with their “superior skill” at that point.

The other problem is no one spends enough time on a map against them to improve. Everyone whines and kittenes but except for reset night, no wvw guild on JQ will sit in a BL to fight them and try to improve their game against them, which leaves the pugs to fend for themselves a lot of the time. The old EMP and FIRE probably used to spend the most time against TW on a map I feel, nowadays it’s wipe a few times to them and “lets hop to another map”.

Regardless, I think they are very beatable and could probably name a couple other guilds I’d be more “afraid” of, but they have a reputation and they use it fully to their advantage, on the field and off.

You make a good point. The thing I love most about TW is the lack of fear they have, and the belief they have that they can win any fight. Most guilds run. They only run when it’s suicide and nothing more to fight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

I transferred to SoR last week but it wasn’t because of any animosity towards BG or any of the people there I just thought it would be fun to play with new people and against old allies and so far I haven’t been disappointed.

Welcome to Sanctum of Rall!

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

oxide.8324

You make a good point. The thing I love most about TW is the lack of fear they have, and the belief they have that they can win any fight. Most guilds run. They only run when it’s suicide and nothing more to fight.

They must be brave!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Godsend.3815

Godsend.3815

Hmmm…will you transfer back once you’ve figured out our secret recipe for success??? ;P

Welcome to the Sanctum!

Käï | Sanctum

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

This is how SoR zergs run away from even numbers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7xvB_GZIQU&feature=player_embedded

INB4 “Tactical maneuver”

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

INB4 “Tactical maneuver”

Wasn’t this posted during the time WM was the guild to be scared of?

Way to solve the running, send your fast movers (since i saw enough) in to catch the tail.
If they die – well you had your bags right? :P

Also last part they jumped into the water and wanted to fight – you kept standing near the edge – hence i wouldn’t try and get close if i was in the water either. If you’d moved towards the sentry – you prolly would’ve had the fight you wanted.

Back to the topic:

I really enjoyed the small scale fights during the day I had.
And yesterday night was pretty fun aswell!
Also a big thumbs up for tkitten guilds/militia from JQ and specially BG.
I LOVE the fact you guys actually charge in to fight, even if the odds are against you.
We fought even numbers for quite a while and enjoyed it alot. <3

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

INB4 “Tactical maneuver”

Wasn’t this posted during the time WM was the guild to be scared of?

Way to solve the running, send your fast movers (since i saw enough) in to catch the tail.
If they die – well you had your bags right? :P

Also last part they jumped into the water and wanted to fight – you kept standing near the edge – hence i wouldn’t try and get close if i was in the water either. If you’d moved towards the sentry – you prolly would’ve had the fight you wanted.

Back to the topic:

I really enjoyed the small scale fights during the day I had.
And yesterday night was pretty fun aswell!
Also a big thumbs up for tkitten guilds/militia from JQ and specially BG.
I LOVE the fact you guys actually charge in to fight, even if the odds are against you.
We fought even numbers for quite a while and enjoyed it alot. <3

Some of the more friendly posts, respect to that. Had lots of fun fights too!

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Irish Cowboy.4153

Irish Cowboy.4153

SoR loot is making me rich. Precursors,Abyss/Celestial dyes in one night!

Pics or I call B.S. on your clearly blatant attempt at trolling.

That’s actually BG’s new recruiting tactic. They’re telling people to come to BG because SOR drops higher level loot. I guess they’ve already bribed everyone that is willing to be bribed and the word is out that transferring to Blackgate leads to your guild dying off.

in Match-ups

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

Major props to the IRON on EBG for suiciding into our pug zerg over and over. Takes bravery to keep feeding us bags like that.

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

Major props to the IRON on EBG for suiciding into our pug zerg over and over. Takes bravery to keep feeding us bags like that.

I take it then you woke up from your dream ?

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

I take it then you woke up from your dream ?

1) Broadsided while you had catas on Anz
2) Destroyed on the stairs as you tried to save Anz from being flipped
3) Suicided (I don’t know what else to call it) into us while we were attacking Durios
4) 2 seconds ago at Mendon’s

If those didn’t happen, I don’t want to wake up!

Edit: 5) Outside Anz again. This is just getting embarrassing.

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

(edited by cyyrix.6105)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Godsend.3815

Godsend.3815

It’s about time those pugs showed up. You guys sure could’ve used them the past couple weeks during this time :/

Käï | Sanctum