Tier 2: DB/TC/FA 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wick.1280

Wick.1280

As I am from Dragonbrand…
Great fight in DBBL, some mad AC skills going on here.
On a side note…Who is Agg?
Remember “It aint easy being Green”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Score update.

Attachments:

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

Great Fights so far guys, keep it up!!!!

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in Match-ups

Posted by: wookie.8934

wookie.8934

Been having a blast tonight with TC and DB. Here’s to a great week!

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Is Fort Aspenwood secretly good at turtle wars? Will we continue to attack keeps in EB late at night with no gear, transformed into candy corn monsters and other creatures? Will we strike at the hearts of our enemies with fireworks and a plethora of commander tags? Will BT fight in the shade while the arrow carts block out the sun? Stay tuned!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

Is it just me? I never seem to get any queues. Also gosh [KH] and all your warriors and guardians. I need to make a new guild and recruit only guardians and make them all really hard to kill. We will have an epic zerg vs zerg that will be never end.

(edited by Andy.9137)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

I’ve enjoyed my first reset on Dragonbrand. Within 1 hour we hit 340 PPT which impressed me. Maintained higher then 250 PPT so far. [CO] went to EB tonight. Again, I’d like to give shout outs to WAR and LoW from Dragonbrand, VK from FA for being great opponents and TV as well. Also, a shout out to all Dragonbrand tgat worked with [CO] on our first reset night. It was nice meeting a lot of you guys and introducing ourselves to the community.

My favorite moment of tonight was at Umberglade were we caught VK by surprise and once they were downed we went on the plateau south of the camp. Before we could really heal up a huge TC Zerg came charging up the plateau and we managed to kill 80% of them, but we started dropping in numbers and getting scattered while our opponents were rezzing each other on the side.

Oh, I also enjoyed the DB train across Ogrewatch as the FA Zerg was on the gates and meanwhile as soon as TC pushes out the tower (the moment we were waiting for) we rolled over both zergs, regrouped in Pangloss and ported to our spawn before we could be sandwiched by FA at the north and south entrances of Pangloss.

Overall, my favorite and best reset by far.
Looking forward to more fights this week

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

(edited by Mayoken.9851)

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

<( >.< )> - I woke up after having a dream about an arrow cart that wouldn’t fire. WTH?

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

<( >.< )> – I woke up after having a dream about an arrow cart that wouldn’t fire. WTH?

Time to take a break from gw2. I remember when I played tf2 too much, apparently I started talking in my sleep and I kept warning my girlfriend that there were 4 heavies coming.

oh god not 4 heavies

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

EB was fun for us VK. wiped 3 times in 6 hours. Had some fun fights with [CO]. The AC stuff is annoying, as proof of this, nearly no upgraded towers flipped all night. We all held our 1/3rd and once any of that 1 third was upgraded (baring some 4+ golem rush with no one home) they stayed that way.

1200 kills in EB. 0 from siege.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in Match-ups

Mayoken.9851

Well my friend , DB held Mendon and Anzalias for about an hour but yeah for the most part not much happened due to AC’s. We lost Stonemist twice due to a unfortunate lack of scouting

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Well my friend , DB held Mendon and Anzalias for about an hour but yeah for the most part not much happened due to AC’s. We lost Stonemist twice due to a unfortunate lack of scouting

VK had the other side of the map. The guild on that side was rather small. No real power to stop large numbers. We simply never bothered responding.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Some epic fights in the hills on FABL tonight. kitten having to log early. :-(

+1 to this. Not just hills, but NE supply camp a little later in the night. We held it for a good hour and a half straight or so, but then had to settle for the flip/flip game because FA started pressing Hills. Really exciting fights pretty much the whole night, mostly over supply camps in FABL (from my perspective anyway).

Great start to the week!

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mandar.9813

Mandar.9813

I’m bummed to read that Wreckdya is leaving DB and am struggling not to feel a bit betrayed and instead be supportive, knowing that a decision like that must have its reasons. In any event…Wreckdya, I always enjoyed getting to run with you and hope that, ultimately, you guys all find contentment in your new home. Hope you are ready to face the other side of our Wrath!

Your Resident Devil’s Advocate

in Match-ups

Maniac.5163

Oceanic/SEA score update please, anyone?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Here you go!!!

As you can see, everyone can stop bashing TC about ‘unbalancing the tier’ with their few dozen extra SEA players, lol.

Attachments:

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in Match-ups

Posted by: AngTSAO.1852

AngTSAO.1852

Good morning^^

Attachments:

Vocal Ang[TFV] – Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Maniac.5163

Here you go!!!

As you can see, everyone can stop bashing TC about ‘unbalancing the tier’ with their few dozen extra SEA players, lol.

Thank you!
A few dozen? I will agree that Dragonbrand does possess the ability to nullify most of the opposition during SEA hours though ..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

an out of date map/scorecard thing

^(;,;)^

Attachments:

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

:3

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

I’m bummed to read that Wreckdya is leaving DB and am struggling not to feel a bit betrayed and instead be supportive, knowing that a decision like that must have its reasons. In any event…Wreckdya, I always enjoyed getting to run with you and hope that, ultimately, you guys all find contentment in your new home. Hope you are ready to face the other side of our Wrath!

Krew left DB about a month ago

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

So I had a strange issue yesterday… Right after TC was pushed out of garrison on DBBL I went for an attack on north bay and as soon as my ram was built…. it vanished?! Another set of plans was placed and that too vanished before it could even be built. Anyone else have this happen to them? On another note… holy crap pink! you guys brought it! Was fun fighting you too CERN.

-WarSock
Leader for Reckless Bravery [rB]

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

So I had a strange issue yesterday… Right after TC was pushed out of garrison on DBBL I went for an attack on north bay and as soon as my ram was built…. it vanished?! Another set of plans was placed and that too vanished before it could even be built. Anyone else have this happen to them? On another note… holy crap pink! you guys brought it! Was fun fighting you too CERN.

-WarSock

Seems like it wasn’t you, others (servers) are having issues as well..

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mandar.9813

Mandar.9813

I was not aware of this exodus as well. I don’t get it.

Are we too much awesome to handle?

Your Resident Devil’s Advocate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Suralin.3947

Suralin.3947

They left to find more evenly matched fights. So they went to a European server. I am not sure what happened between then and now, but [TG] certainly wishes them well. We’ve had our moments working with [Krew] when they were on DB, struggling together on the various BLs. I’m sure Wreckdya and Bronade would like to catch up. ;-)

DragonBrand – Terror Gaming [TG]
Fer Aline – Thf; Suralinta – Rgr; Alyra Va Tel – Ele; Mer Aline – War

in Match-ups

Posted by: Preacher.4836

Preacher.4836

Ty for abandoning us on reset night [Agg]…sorry you had a few problems with ques, but we branded fight for the server, not our own personal reputation…..

I think you may have found the wrong home

Please stop starting this kind of drama with any DB guild. That is not the character of our server. There is nothing wrong with people wanting to play as a guild.

and I don’t think there is anything wrong with DB understanding how conditional a guild’s participation is…. We rely on each other here….every guild coulda sick-called to ques tonight…yet I only heard of one that did…see what you want, as will I

Efface you talk of a guild not showing up to the fight, and that they need to find a new home because they didn’t commit to sitting in a que. I see you’ve been on DB since at least the end of last year, so it’s very confusing to me why you have this attitude. However much we (DB) prides ourselves for showing up to the fights week after week. We also pride ourselves on the laid-back and respectful attitude we show to each other. Out of the two attributes, myself and the majority of DB would prefer being known for the respect we have for people. So if you cannot show this level of maturity then maybe you should be the one looking for someplace else that will appreciate you more.

Preacher

Preacher Roy-Guardian, Preacherroy-Engineer, Necro Preacher-Necromancer, Preacher Clone-Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

And remember this FA & TC, everytime you pwn a [RE] member, you make fuzz a little more happy inside /hugs

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

And remember this FA & TC, everytime you pwn a [RE] member, you make fuzz a little more happy inside /hugs

And every time [RE] kills a FA/TC, you die a little bit inside? :O

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Surprisingly, there is FAR less drama between FA and TC, in my opinion. I wonder if it’s because we’re all now in a T3 matchup from the past, but in T2 now. Haha. PEOPLE ARE HAPPY!!!

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Score Update,

P.S. It’s cause we all love TC/FA

Attachments:

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

They left to find more evenly matched fights. So they went to a European server. I am not sure what happened between then and now, but [TG] certainly wishes them well. We’ve had our moments working with [Krew] when they were on DB, struggling together on the various BLs. I’m sure Wreckdya and Bronade would like to catch up. ;-)

Always had respect for TG, You guys fought alongside us when no1 else would when TC/FA took turns bashin us around. It will be alot of fun seeing you guys again, this time from the other side.

You guys lost one guild, but gained 5? new ones. I think it was a good trade off

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

FA and TC have been getting along famously lately.

It may be a result of the forum trolls taking a back seat and letting people talk to each other respectfully.

Its great to see and a much nicer thread to visit.

Have a great week everybody. Make sure you study for finals!!!!!

Kids these days….

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.9604

Moderator.9604

Hello,
a discussion about a possible exploit and an argument about the behaviour of a guild were removed. Please remember, if you see a violation against the Terms of Agreement in-game, please report them via the in-game support tool. Thanks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BAITness.1083

BAITness.1083

Don’t mind Fuzzion he just misses us oh so dearly.

As for why the threads are pretty clean, I think it is because we are getting some really good fights, and in WvW that doesn’t happen as often as it should. We have a good matchup here, with good guilds and comms on all sides.

Hyade and his flamethrower

in Match-ups

Posted by: Suralin.3947

Suralin.3947

Always had respect for TG, You guys fought alongside us when no1 else would when TC/FA took turns bashin us around. It will be alot of fun seeing you guys again, this time from the other side.

Lol. I’m not sure if ‘fun’ would be the definition you’d be using after you greet us. Our guild has grown pretty rapidly since you’ve last seen us. I didn’t think it was possible for us to field 50+ on reset night. Although, maybe 10 of us called it quits 30min into it because of the DCs and lag.

DragonBrand – Terror Gaming [TG]
Fer Aline – Thf; Suralinta – Rgr; Alyra Va Tel – Ele; Mer Aline – War

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

Lots of love all around.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakh.3128

Drakh.3128

Surprisingly, there is FAR less drama between FA and TC, in my opinion. I wonder if it’s because we’re all now in a T3 matchup from the past, but in T2 now. Haha. PEOPLE ARE HAPPY!!!

edit…nvm…just gonna be trolled I see. Yes we all are happier.

- Drakh (BT)
- Blackgate

(edited by Drakh.3128)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

From my experience, TC and FA always got along just fine right up to the point where TC would take the score lead. Then the regular and few sore winners from TC would come to the forums and start trolling FA. FA would respond in kind. Those same people tend to be much quieter otherwise and so there is much less drama. Most really don’t care who wins the week since it’s reflection of coverage and nothing else, but I think the forums at least appreciated TC coming in third last week.

That is really funny. FA never trolls TC it is always TC who initiates……

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Don’t even start…

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Kreaven.3172

I got a busy day so save some fighting for me. I wont get home till 5 or 6 pacific = (

And then apparently I am supposed to inhale this substance called food before I play… wierd…….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omnivus.1590

Omnivus.1590

I find it very interesting that DB takes the lead in Tier 2 when Red Essence shows up (aka the ex-Emperium members who transferred from JQ). Some people on my server (TC) were set on talking trash about them, saying there was no way they could help DB beat TC or FA. But the first reset after they transferred and DB was victorious. And looking to be victorious again based on the newly reset scoreboard.

I think some of the haters on TC need to speak up and give some credit to DB and the newly transferred Red Essence guild. I’m not too proud to say it. You guys are good. Congrats on slaughtering us in WvW. :-)

in Match-ups

Kreaven.3172

There is no reason to step up. We have been saying it, sooo yea… I think the smart ones already knew what was going to happen. This week should be closer but still a great fight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobles.4325

Noobles.4325

I find it very interesting that DB takes the lead in Tier 2 when Red Essence shows up (aka the ex-Emperium members who transferred from JQ). Some people on my server (TC) were set on talking trash about them, saying there was no way they could help DB beat TC or FA. But the first reset after they transferred and DB was victorious. And looking to be victorious again based on the newly reset scoreboard.

I think some of the haters on TC need to speak up and give some credit to DB and the newly transferred Red Essence guild. I’m not too proud to say it. You guys are good. Congrats on slaughtering us in WvW. :-)

RE is apart of it but we have had 4 excellent guilds transfer in, all boosting our na presences tremendously.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nirvana.5796

Nirvana.5796

Summary of EB reset for VK:

Thanks for the fun times TC and DB!

Love Buzz [VK] – Guardian – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

This goes out to all TC Commanders. Siege is very powerful right now. If you can’t siege up something after you take it then don’t bother even turning on your Commander tag. That is why we are getting obliterated right now. We can’t go near even a supply camp without getting hit by 10 arrow carts, but we don’t put up any siege on our stuff.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

-WarSock

Was it actually built? There’s a 2min despawn timer on blueprints before they’re built now – not sure if that means the blueprint has to be built in 2min, or each time you add supply, it resets the timer. We (KH) forgot about that last night, had a few siege blueprints ahem despawn on us while we weren’t paying attention. lol

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Like Eva said FA BL has been chain DCing people since reset.. and personally I’m not really interested in playing ACwars.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: wookie.8934

wookie.8934

Like Eva said FA BL has been chain DCing people since reset.. and personally I’m not really interested in playing ACwars.

The new AC stuff really does take a lot of the fun out of it. :\

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: BAITness.1083

BAITness.1083

Lets ignore the trolls trickling in.

We all know dragonbrand was a strong server with or without the transfers.

Those of us participating in WvW know that the fights have been awesome on all sides (in spite of how incredibly messed up arrowcarts are).

This matchup rocks and lets keep the fights intense.

Hyade and his flamethrower

in Match-ups

Mayoken.9851

I don’t believe TC and FA are seeking. I believe both servers are just fine. When FA and TC put out their best players (for example reset night), DB still comes out on top . We can assume this as a mix of luck and skill level. Across the rest of the days DB’s guilds go out there almost 5-6 days of the week consecutively in force.