Tier 2: DB/TC/FA 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

Just think – in the amount of time it took to respond to mine and Frankie’s posts, you could have had what you wanted.

Nah, i’m still camping waiting for them to come by so they can post about me. Aint nobody getting map completion. NOBODY!

Gimme my internet fame!

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

Posted by: cheshire.3712

cheshire.3712

I’m sorry, did you say something? I kind of started not caring about what you have to say at this point. Anyone else have something worthwhile to mention? Ending the rant for me. Hope I didn’t ruin your evening wookie. You might want to go take some headache pills from all my whining and lay down for a bit.

They “camp” it because you keep coming back and feeding them easy badges. Wait a few, they’ll get bored and leave. If they dont – warn /map and get it another time and let the campers rot – or – say something in /map and deal with it.

They also do it waiting for a post, just like yours, to appear in the forums to feed on your tears.

QQ about PvP in a PvP zone, QQ about double-teaming, zerging, ACs. – This thread’s got it all!!!

Might seem odd but I was enjoying the conversation. They kept responding Pretty sure none of that was a qq and trust me, no tears were shed. If it was taken as if I was, people are pretty gullible and will believe what they want. There’s a difference between a qq and a rant for a response.

Pretty sure they are one in the same.

Yet people keep responding and I feel the urge to respond……

Just think – in the amount of time it took to respond to mine and Frankie’s posts, you could have had what you wanted.

Already did, on all four alts left for mapping. Thanks for your concern. Did it awhile ago after a larger force took them out. Gg though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wookie.8934

wookie.8934

I’m sorry, did you say something? I kind of started not caring about what you have to say at this point. Anyone else have something worthwhile to mention? Ending the rant for me. Hope I didn’t ruin your evening wookie. You might want to go take some headache pills from all my whining and lay down for a bit.

They “camp” it because you keep coming back and feeding them easy badges. Wait a few, they’ll get bored and leave. If they dont – warn /map and get it another time and let the campers rot – or – say something in /map and deal with it.

They also do it waiting for a post, just like yours, to appear in the forums to feed on your tears.

QQ about PvP in a PvP zone, QQ about double-teaming, zerging, ACs. – This thread’s got it all!!!

Might seem odd but I was enjoying the conversation. They kept responding Pretty sure none of that was a qq and trust me, no tears were shed. If it was taken as if I was, people are pretty gullible and will believe what they want. There’s a difference between a qq and a rant for a response.

Already did, on all four alts left for mapping. Thanks for your concern. Did it awhile ago after a larger force took them out. Gg though.

Welp, then that wraps up this week’s episode of “How I Learned to Overcome my Ignorance.” Thanks for tuning in!

Stay tuned for next week’s juicy episode.

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

FrankieBonez.8361

Welp, then that wraps up this week’s episode of “How I Learned to Overcome my Ignorance.” Thanks for tuning in!

Kitten, this is like Game of Thrones all over again. I need my fix!!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: cheshire.3712

cheshire.3712

Creep much Sorin? Stop stalking people sheesh.

in Match-ups

FrankieBonez.8361

Creep much Sorin? Stop stalking people sheesh.

So I creep, yeah. Just keep it on the down low, since nobody is supposed to know.

(edited by FrankieBonez.8361)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

I will be back next reset haven’t been playing since the AC patch hit. Already have some rough ideas about meta and coverage wars in this new matchup. I am hoping they bring the siege back in line by next week or the week after.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

We’re only just starting to get back into positive rating. Hopefully we can keep it up or increase it through the week – Go FA!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

Welp, had to switch ISP. I’m going to miss playing GW2. (and any other online game)

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alilinke.7690

Alilinke.7690

ISP: Dodo

well there’s your problem.

[nA] Professional Guild Hall Decorator

in Match-ups

Maniac.5163

Anything is possible man, I’ve always played with this. I have even had success in 60v60v60 in SMC with this connection lol
I’ve streamed 720p youtube or radio streaming while in WvW before too!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

And all those lags during SMC battles made me think that it’s my internet that’s bad. Apparently not, someone needs a server tweaking!

Nuff with the bragging, back to the eternal quest for the rainbows!

Attachments:

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Maniac.5163

dat upload speed!
inb4 some guy from sweden or the netherlands drops a 1gb/s speedtest

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

dat upload speed!
inb4 some guy from sweden or the netherlands drops a 1gb/s speedtest

lmao. But seriously, something wrong with the way EB map is handled. Most of the times I don’t have same level of lag on BL’s that I have on EB, even during some of the biggest zerg fights. I think rendering the castle is the issue? idk. Gives me the bad memories of a certain one-time event done in LA… shudders!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Andy.9137

Anything is possible man, I’ve always played with this. I have even had success in 60v60v60 in SMC with this connection lol
I’ve streamed 720p youtube or radio streaming while in WvW before too!

I want to believe

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coinin.2590

Coinin.2590

Hey FA guys like Pickle, I spotted an FA dude hackin ontop of our TCBL gari about 45 min ago. Not saying anything against FA, just thought you guy’s could keep a heads up for him, he was running around like ontop the map of gari or something slowly taking out some siege. Failed to get a screenie, i was moving around trying to get a good shot and fell out the occulus on the roof to my death…as a necro =/ oppsie moment but if you guy’s could keep an eye out for him it would be fantastic

Coinin Mypocket 80 Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

Hey FA guys like Pickle, I spotted an FA dude hackin ontop of our TCBL gari about 45 min ago. Not saying anything against FA, just thought you guy’s could keep a heads up for him, he was running around like ontop the map of gari or something slowly taking out some siege. Failed to get a screenie, i was moving around trying to get a good shot and fell out the occulus on the roof to my death…as a necro =/ oppsie moment but if you guy’s could keep an eye out for him it would be fantastic

Will keep eye out for it!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Escthiil.3210

Escthiil.3210

Score update, pretty please.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

Impressed with FA right now.

Attachments:

WvW Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Escthiil.3210

Escthiil.3210

Thanks for the update!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Early morning Score Update!

Attachments:

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

oy, I’m sure we all appreciate the compliment here on fort aspenwood, but please don’t be impressed with ppt post patch

say you think something we did is cool, but our ppt has nothing to do with player skill. All it means is we have more people willing to give the game a chance to fix itself. Until the ranks re-adjust for population, it’s meaningless.

Running around DBBL last night for a few hours I saw one stack of TC (TSL) and a stack of DB. There were maybe 1/3rd of the players we’d normally see on a given night pre-patch. We took towers with zero opposition at points. Keeps obviously we didn’t bother with.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

(edited by Zoel.9154)

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Will keep eye out for it!

I would like to say this is the way to report a hacker or exploiter and respond to it on the official forums matchup thread. No naming of guilds, no “you all hax”, just information. The majority of us do not like people who hack because it diminishes anything we, as a server, may accomplish. The only other thin I can think of is maybe with a gl or 2 from the commander community on the accused server sending a pm or whisper follow up.

classy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Just a pro-tip moving forward: don’t expect *_anything_* from your enemies in a PvP zone. They shouldn’t expect anything from you either.

I expect violence. And fun. Maybe at the same time.

But cookies would be nice. Good advice doesn’t taste as good.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Is it just me, or does DB have a hard on for TC every morning? It’s made the morning’s fun going around and picking off all the NNK stragglers, and this warrior from GA that I like to hunt down.

Also, props to the mesmer from Corp. When the female glass shatter mesmer catches my thief off guard, I get downed in 2 seconds. Those mind wracks are like getting hit by a truck.

On a side note, it’s nice to see that DB thinks TC is the bigger threat and continues to go after TC BL all morning attempting to turn it all green while mostly ignoring FA BL.

Edit: The second picture is just a small part of DB on TC BL. Do you guys have ques this early in the morning?

Attachments:

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

(edited by iCryptik.1496)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Garnished Toast for breakfast
Mmmmmmm

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Is it just me, or does DB have a hard on for TC every morning? It’s made the morning’s fun going around and picking off all the NNK stragglers, and this warrior from GA that I like to hunt down.

Also, props to the mesmer from Corp. When the female glass shatter mesmer catches my thief off guard, I get downed in 2 seconds. Those mind wracks are like getting hit by a truck.

On a side note, it’s nice to see that DB thinks TC is the bigger threat and continues to go after TC BL all morning attempting to turn it all green while mostly ignoring FA BL.

Edit: The second picture is just a small part of DB on TC BL. Do you guys have ques this early in the morning?

NNK flipped our BL last night.

We aren’t being ignored.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

iCryptik.1496

We aren’t being ignored.

They must be hitting you guys late at night and then spend the rest of their time trying to flip our last two towers in the am.

Check my second picture, them lubbers be going strong early in the morning.

Edit: I’m not even fighting, I’m watching the DB swarm like angry insects right now. This is truly an amazing sight to behold. While DB does have a good NA crew, their Night crew is still the backbone of the server. If they get a few more large guilds transfer to their NA, they’ll truly be a wrecking ball.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

(edited by iCryptik.1496)

in Match-ups

Andy.9137

let’s stop complaining!

EDIT: Guess mif deleted his post. haha

(edited by Andy.9137)

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

We aren’t being ignored.

They must be hitting you guys late at night and then spend the rest of their time trying to flip our last two towers in the am.

Check my second picture, them lubbers be going strong early in the morning.

That seems to be the trend. NNK is big enough to do what they want at night which means the other two servers are at a disadvantage.

With a little more challenge to them, this tier might be a lot closer.

Not complaining, just observing.

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

I deleted it as soon as I made it. I decided I don’t want to lower myself to the level of the forum trolls.

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I deleted it as soon as I made it. I decided I don’t want to lower myself to the level of the forum trolls.

I can’t decide if I should take this seriously or not.

Change of heart Mif?

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

That seems to be the trend. NNK is big enough to do what they want at night which means the other two servers are at a disadvantage.

That’s funny, because every night I see FA attacking TC and running scared from DB.

The only way this matchup will have any resemblance of balance is if FA get over their petty obsession with beating TC, and try to fight DB.

lol nope, guess there was no change of heart, and right back to trollin.

Glad to see you back to normal.

Your qq is always the freshest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

That’s funny, because every night I see FA attacking TC and running scared from DB.

The only way this matchup will have any resemblance of balance is if FA get over their petty obsession with beating TC, and try to fight DB.

It’s more fun to beat up on roleplayers and furry nerds. FA is like the high school jocks of tier 2.

<3 FA and TC

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tearofsoul.9843

Tearofsoul.9843

You are a legend, Mif.

Lothem

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

I think TC ruined any chance they had of that with those last match ups with Kaineng trying to push FA out of T3.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

Observations from last night defending DBBL….

Both TC and FA were in force during NA timeslot….I believe both [TSL] and [OSTB](or was it [OTSB]?…cant remember) from TC and a LOT of [HOPE] from FA were there. We held off TC and they just left. And then the wierdest thing happened. FA forces started to get bigger as NA timeslot went away (well, im on CST usa). I logged around 1AM and FA was still pestering us. I saw [PRO] in decent numbers as well. Im still trying to figure out FA’s NA coverage hours on strength. Must be mostly pacific NA?

[Agg] ression

(edited by mekkanic.4759)

in Match-ups

iCryptik.1496

I think TC ruined any chance they had of that with those last match ups with Kaineng trying to push FA out of T3.

You haven’t been part of the fued between FA and TC. This hatred runs deep for a lot of people. At this point, it’s not about points, it’s about blood.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

in Match-ups

Andy.9137

the hypocrisy is strong with that one…

in Match-ups

iCryptik.1496

I thought your relationship with Mif was cute. Kind of like a married couple.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

in Match-ups

Andy.9137

I thought your relationship with Mif was cute. Kind of like a married couple.

marriage is like a roller coaster

in Match-ups

Posted by: BLKNovember.5620

BLKNovember.5620

We do attack DB when we can, but we don’t often get far with that, they usually have their stuff pretty locked down. So yeah, we attack TC, because when we do, we gain good ground in the time we spend fighting. Would be silly to smash our faces against something that won’t be easy to take when there’s more ppts to be taken elsewhere. I’m assuming that’s what TC did in the last match ups as well, but that’s not for me to say.

[PRX] Deadly Proximity
Radik of Aeon – Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Shoutout to ray and rest of AZRG of DB for actually fighting us in open field on TC bls. The others hugged lake,water,hills all night using guards/seige or would charge 6 of us with 25+ lol.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

I don’t think that’s fair, Mif. I know for a fact I saw FA and DB engaging last night on our BL (WHY OH WHY???). At one point, DB was trying to take the NW tower, and FA came and wiped their siege and their players. And then left the tower alone. Which was a good thing because we were engaged on the other side of the map with garrison. There was much.. “What the h-e-double-hockeystick was that about?” And even some cheers of GO FA??

However, you know, if you guys want you know.. go to another BL, I won’t complain!

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

We do attack DB when we can, but we don’t often get far with that, they usually have their stuff pretty locked down. So yeah, we attack TC, because when we do, we gain good ground in the time we spend fighting. Would be silly to smash our faces against something that won’t be easy to take when there’s more ppts to be taken elsewhere.

Yeah I guess you have a point. I’m probably looking at things in a too textbook kind of way and not a practical way.

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in Match-ups

Posted by: PhilBrank.4965

PhilBrank.4965

I don’t think that’s fair, Mif. I know for a fact I saw FA and DB engaging last night on our BL (WHY OH WHY???). At one point, DB was trying to take the NW tower, and FA came and wiped their siege and their players. And then left the tower alone. Which was a good thing because we were engaged on the other side of the map with garrison. There was much.. “What the h-e-double-hockeystick was that about?” And even some cheers of GO FA??

However, you know, if you guys want you know.. go to another BL, I won’t complain!

lol that fight was great. We initially went up to the tower with intentions of actually taking it! However upon seeing a juicy DB group (i think it was Agg and friends) we took a moment to assess, and decided an open field fight would be awesome. And it was, close fight, lots of movement, multiple people downed on both sides before FA emerged.

After that, seeing at least part of TC all riled up at the tower, we decided a long siege wasn’t worth it and went back to bay full of loot bags.

Was worried last night was going to be boring but there were a few excellent fights throughout the night. Fun times, everyone!

Tsorin – Warrior [RET]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

And all those lags during SMC battles made me think that it’s my internet that’s bad. Apparently not, someone needs a server tweaking!

Nuff with the bragging, back to the eternal quest for the rainbows!

Impressive numbers indeed!

Mine was slower, booohoooo !

Attachments:

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

TC got tromped last night! Guess the night crew had the night off. :P

This is a weird thing going on the last two weeks… Our WvW guilds aren’t transferring off the server or anything. They’re all still here… They’re just not really playing WvW all that much. It’s very strange.

TC, and our cookie toting paws shall rise again!

in Match-ups

Posted by: ActionCat.4162

ActionCat.4162

Ok so last night im in EB, we have a zerg running around and I got caught up in a skirmish and got left, i was at the vista point up top just watching for a second and a charr warrior (TC i think, had twilight) whom i fought with earlier saw me and came up to fight me.

Well.. I dont know who you were, but that was one hell of an epic battle, felt like eternity i think it didnt stop for a good 5 mins just 1v1. In the end I got the upper hand even though it was lagging and barely won the fight, but mad props whoever you were, gave me a run for my money!

Commander ActionCat [BMO] – DragonBrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Quick! to the warchest TC!

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee