Tier 5: EB|BP|AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: testpig.5018

testpig.5018

What AR and BP are both getting out of this civil union is simple.. ingame enjoyment =)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boottspurr.9184

Boottspurr.9184

But… But does that mean I won’t be able to team up with either AR or BP to take out the other server, by communicating through friendly-looking jumping, anymore?

Boottspurr from World of Enders [WoE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

Just a word of encouragement to AR, the purpose behind this alliance is for us (BP&AR) to be in 1st and 2nd. Your help has been invaluable and we will continue to need it. As far as who gets first and who gets second I personally don’t care as much, I am happy that together we can give Ebay a challenge. As long as one of us takes 1st (either BP or AR) because they took more of Ebay’s points than the other (and not from the other) than I shall be fine with that outcome.

See you on the field of battle,

-General Michael

Ha! AR are fools if they think AR is going to get anything out of this “alliance”…

We’ve gotten buckets filled with Ebay tears. We can listen to your map chat in Eternal.

-K

-K

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anxiety.6143

Anxiety.6143

This is entertaining.

Attachments:

[Rekz] Rally Bot
#GetGud2013-14 Copywright Rekz

in Match-ups

Posted by: BornToOwn.8139

BornToOwn.8139

I’m sure BP (or AR, or any server, really) has shown off their 100% completion at some time or another, its no problem.

Rytlock Thackeray (Guardian) – Z-cool-look’n-charr
Guild: Drop Otter [dO]
Server: Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

SO even though BP and AR are supposedly double teaming us, we are still winning? In addition, I get even more loot bags now since they aren’t hiding? I consider this a win-win and an embarrassment for them. /Peace’d

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

a video of the 5/10 reset

All commanders in the map are from FTF. They are markers for our squads They’re usually the squad leaders.

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

(edited by Noice.8730)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boraa.6295

Boraa.6295

SO even though BP and AR are supposedly double teaming us, we are still winning? In addition, I get even more loot bags now since they aren’t hiding? I consider this a win-win and an embarrassment for them. /Peace’d

the only loot bags u get are ones AR players feel like donating to you because they feel bad when they watch you attempt to play mesmer.

-Dinklemas

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Good job so far Borlis Rock.

keep it up

You mean good job AR. That’s the only reason your having any success…

Oh yea AR, enjoy THIRD this week.

No. BP is coming 3rd, wanna bet ?

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

We’re receiving a legit double team and still winning?

Wow

in Match-ups

Posted by: testpig.5018

testpig.5018

it’s only sunday=) takes time to break down a server, and close the gap

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

Do commanders have the ability to see how many from their server are on a given map at a given time, or only their own guild (or nothing)? It would be really interesting to see if BP + AR = EB in WvW numbers, on average.

And re. what anyone “gets” out of the alliance…..it lasted a precious few hours, and we don’t get anything from it because we don’t want anything from it. It was just an interesting experiment that provided some interesting results. Most important, it was cool, fun, and everyone had a blast. I think EB was surprised by it, was challenged by it, and they too, as a server, likely had a blast. THAT was the point. The rest (score, place, blah blah blah) doesn’t matter.

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

(edited by Thorson.9218)

in Match-ups

Archer.1658

the only loot bags u get are ones AR players feel like donating to you because they feel bad when they watch you attempt to play mesmer.

-Dinklemas

Big words coming from small CHAR! Maybe I give you a free copy of my book “How not to be bad at Gw2: WvW”, I’m also writing a tpvp version just for you. :P

You couldn’t break down a tower in our home BL with your alliance. You are about as scary as a newborn kitten.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: artsed.9702

artsed.9702

Yeah, trash talking aside, this week so far has just been much more fun than any week past.

The matchup was getting stale and I was a bit tired of being outnumbered and outgunned by Ebay at nearly all hours after the reset.

It ought to be funner for Ebay players, too, so far… If your fun actually comes from playing the game and dealing with challenges. On the other hand, if your fun comes from other people’s misfortune, and stomping smaller servers into the ground, then I couldn’t enjoy your misery more.

in Match-ups

Boraa.6295

-Dinklemas

Big words coming from small CHAR! Maybe I give you a free copy of my book “How not to be bad at Gw2: WvW”, I’m also writing a tpvp version just for you. :P

You couldn’t break down a tower in our home BL with your alliance. You are about as scary as a newborn kitten.

pls remind me last time ebay ever beat CHAR in tpvp when we were not trolling? because i am so kind i answer 4 u. Never.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fritanga.1623

fritanga.1623

I have been away for a few days now… I am confused about what is going on by reading this forum. From what I am reading, BP and AR are teaming up to fight EB. By reading the comments, one would think that either BP or AR is winning, but the score is telling me otherwise. In fact, I only see the score margin between BP and AR opening up more and more while the margin between BP and EB remains basically the same? so who is helping who in this?

I have to say I am most disappointed to see AR fall so far this week. They were doing so well the previous weeks and are now getting stomped by BP. Sad times indeed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I have been away for a few days now… I am confused about what is going on by reading this forum. From what I am reading, BP and AR are teaming up to fight EB. By reading the comments, one would think that either BP or AR is winning, but the score is telling me otherwise. In fact, I only see the score margin between BP and AR opening up more and more while the margin between BP and EB remains basically the same? so who is helping who in this?

I have to say I am most disappointed to see AR fall so far this week. They were doing so well the previous weeks and are now getting stomped by BP. Sad times indeed.

Ebay has been PvDing us.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

I actually do love this alliance. It poses a good challenge, we have to actually break out the defensive playbook, which has been gathering dust for a long time. I also have 3 strike plans that I’ve been sitting on for over a month that we might be able to crack the seal on this week if it makes sense to.

What I want to know is what’s different on BP? You guys had an overnight shift to a completely new set of strategies, and somehow are able to execute them well on the first try. That kind of development with no lead up to it is…. uncommon. Are you being commanded by AR directly? Is there a new guild at play? Or did you receive new commander(s) from somewhere? What I saw yesterday and today when you invade us is similar in pattern to what we saw from Yaks Bend. Its not a pattern you have used in the last 8 weeks so I don’t think its something you’ve been saving for a rainy day.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Not even close to reality. Full queues from AR in your BL??? We don’t have full queues anywhere, ever! Our WvW population is tiny.

I guess if I were in your shoes I’d be kitten to be stuck in this tier week after week. Maybe that’s why I see so many EBay come here and keyboard rage. Dunno. You have a T4 WvW population and you’re stuck in T5. Week after week. Your midnight warriors? I mean, why bother? It’s got to be zero “fun” to roll up to undefended towers and keeps, flip them, and then just sit around for hours because no one shows up. Week after week. Same thing. We fight until our population goes to sleep, then wake up the next day and retake our stuff. Meanwhile, Ebay enjoys a huge points lead and…….what? I mean, do WHAT? Sit and take screens of “we ownz all!!!!”? You guys must be totally sick of this matchup. If you aren’t….well, that says a lot.

For our part, we’ll keep playing the game, and have a ton of fun doing it. After all, destroying forces that have superior numbers is a LOT more satisfying than rolling a 40+ man zerg through undefended territory.

For your sake, I do hope Anet rethinks their strategy (I assume they have one) and reworks matchups according to WvW population and not just total server population. I think you’d get a lot more out of WvW if you were pitted against forces of equal (or greater) size. I know we do. :-)

Lol did you even play in our BL during reset?

Pitted against forces of equal and greater size? Been there. Done that in T4. We know know all about that.

Midnight Warriors? Lol for the longest time our Oceanic/Late night presence was pretty low and it wasn’t until recently that we started our Ehmry Late Night crew guild. BP Kalkz and their late night crew was the biggest reason for quite a bit of time why we weren’t winning with even bigger points spread We never had a significant night force since HIRE and RP were here and even then they still struggled and didn’t stay with us very long.

We might have a T4 NA population and definitely held our own during T4 NA. But it’s all about coverage in higher tiers and we’ve always needed more oceanic/late night coverage.

Please do your homework before you write another pointless post. You’re preaching to the choir here :]

Ps. Or it could be that your Jimmies are rustled and that’s why you care so much about our ranking?

Your post -> LOL

I see reading comprehension isn’t your thing. No problem. I’ll help you out: we don’t care about rankings. Many of us have said it before, but I’ll say it again because maybe repetition will work for you. We’re in it to play. To fight. To have fun. Rankings. Who the kitten cares? Oh, right….you do. LOL.

And yeah, I was on at reset. Not sure of your point. Maybe you don’t have one. Homework? I couldn’t give a kitten what you guys did in T4 or any other tier….it doesn’t matter….at all…..except to you. That’s gotta suck for you then being stuck in a rank that’s a downgrade eh? “We did blah blah in T4”. “We were blah blah in T4”. This is T5. Embrace it. Draw it in and make it part of you….because it is, and has been for weeks. :-)

Where in my post did I say I care about score or tier rank?

Nice reading comprehension. I actually prefer this Tier and hated T4 because it was hard to roam or find small man groups. I was part of that GF group that you praised outside your SE tower. Small group coordination and roaming is my favorite. I would rather have fights like that than take objectives.

You said AR never has a Queue. The original post you responded to was meant to highlight and explain what happened in our BL and in Eternal with the 2v1, which was pretty darn fun. You might not have had a full Q, but you sure sent your zerg guilds.

You called us Midnight Warriors. I said we never had a significant late night force and it was actually BP that was always resetting everything oceanic time just until recently. Pretty sure the only loud mouth screen shot posters are the ones that either barely post and really don’t represent Ebay. Oh but wait, that’s all you read and just generalized from there.

You said we would have fun fighting bigger/equal numbers. I said that you’re preaching to the choir here. We already know all about that since we’ve done it in T4 when we were outnumbered and we do it consistently in the groups I run with. Yeah, we might have a bigger T4 NA population to cover more maps but even BP will tell you we are more organized and get more done with less numbers.

This week is actually pretty fun so far because both BP and AR are coming out to play. You guys are actually giving us a challenge when you work together, compared to the last few weeks of this match up.

If you really can’t understand those points, I will gladly paint you a picture IRL.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

in Match-ups

Luzano.6983

BP and AR, do not listen to these Alliance naysayers.

Yeah, people might call you lapdogs or even kneelers but this is the biggest challenge we’ve had in T5 all these weeks. Keep it up please.

If you don’t, we will send Ugly Fied back.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anxiety.6143

Anxiety.6143

2 Stones with 1 Bird… Insanity!
“Did that sounded wrong to anyone?” – Only cause I wasn’t invited to the 3-way

[Rekz] Rally Bot
#GetGud2013-14 Copywright Rekz

in Match-ups

Boraa.6295

That’s not funny.

in Match-ups

Luzano.6983

That’s not funny.

It’s because you didn’t add me in your Honorary Char picture. You even put Ugly Fied in there. Lol.

A
F
K

and rpot to anet.

in Match-ups

Posted by: xcavars.5049

xcavars.5049

Characters:
Xcavars[End]~Carelinne Condoin[End]~Brianna Condoin[End]~Catrice Degaspi[End]~Tiarra Ferr[End]

in Match-ups

Boraa.6295

That’s not funny.

It’s because you didn’t add me in your Honorary Char picture. You even put Ugly Fied in there. Lol.

A
F
K

and rpot to anet.

wtf why are you still angry about that =.=

in Match-ups

Posted by: fritanga.1623

fritanga.1623

Ebay has been PvDing us.

How is that even a reply? I mean WvW is about capturing towers to get the highest points. Of course they are. PvD is the game. So because EB is PvD you get to use AR as whipping boys for your benefit? I don’t understand your answer, but apparently AR is satisfied with it.

As I said, I used to think much higher of AR until they began to kitten themselves to BP and take the huge sacrifice they are making in Points and Ranking that they are so that BP can come out 2nd place.

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Ebay has been PvDing us.

How is that even a reply? I mean WvW is about capturing towers to get the highest points. Of course they are. PvD is the game. So because EB is PvD you get to use AR as whipping boys for your benefit? I don’t understand your answer, but apparently AR is satisfied with it.

As I said, I used to think much higher of AR until they began to kitten themselves to BP and take the huge sacrifice they are making in Points and Ranking that they are so that BP can come out 2nd place.

" one would think that either BP or AR is winning, but the score is telling me otherwise."

Replied to that.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

I love how ebay CARE so much about whos from BP/AR dropping a tier and whos getting 2nd/3rd, instead of focusing on moving up a tier their hatred on BP and most of them are "obsessed " with Focusing BP to make us drop a tier is totally blinding them
The Q is, do u guys think When BP drops a tier it will solve your problems and move up a tier ? Lol
This is the main reason why your still in this tier, believe it or not, your staying here for not less than a month or 2 unless Anet fixes this

- Borlis Rock

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

(edited by Kalkz.5297)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Not everyone in Anvil Rock subscribes to this “alliance” bullkitten. Let’s not generalize, thanks.

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

I love how ebay CARE so much about whos from BP/AR dropping a tier and whos getting 2nd/3rd, instead of focusing on moving up a tier their hatred on BP and most of them are "obsessed " with Focusing BP to make us drop a tier is totally blinding them
The Q is, do u guys think When BP drops a tier it will solve your problems and move up a tier ? Lol
This is the main reason why your still in this tier, believe it or not, your staying here for not less than a month or 2 unless Anet fixes this

- Borlis Rock

I love how you think we are obsessed with BP. Don’t flatter yourself too much though. We are obsessed with Maguuma and nothing BP ever does will ever hold a candle to that flame.We’ve been making steady gains on T4 for 3 weeks now thank you. We don’t have the population to put up a 400k week and do the jump all at once. What we are doing is working just fine.

Fortunately, or unfortunately if you like it the way it is, ANet has said a glicko update is coming this month. So this match will change sooner than later.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in Match-ups

Posted by: matthen.5024

matthen.5024

Ebay has been PvDing us.

My sense is that Zara is positing that EBay is keeping things close by taking undefended towers/keeps (or at least taking more undefended towers/keeps than our opponents)… I do not think the implication is that one is supposed to win without taking towers/keeps.

Regardless, the towers that I’ve helped take for EBay over the last couple of days have had player defenders. In fact, I don’t recall taking one without defenders. Of course, I cannot speak for all locations and time zones.

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

But only one night for Ebay to make the gap…

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

in Match-ups

Kodiack.2783

Your confusion has lead you to an incorrect conclusion.

-K

-K

in Match-ups

Kodiack.2783

Ebay has been PvDing us.

Your ignorance to facts that our not privy to has lead you to an incorrect assessment.

or

You are talking out your kitten

-K

-K

in Match-ups

Kodiack.2783

Not everyone in Anvil Rock subscribes to this “alliance” bullkitten. Let’s not generalize, thanks.

There is no Alliance. More so an agreement. There are many who do not subscribe to this agreement, however their disagreement will not filter down to the actual battlefield (not counting flipping camps and successful breakouts).

-K

-K

in Match-ups

Archer.1658

I’d like to congratulate WAR from BP for taking lake after 30 minutes, you sure showed me you could take 1 tower.

edit: oh wait they failed lawl.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

(edited by Archer.1658)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Okay, that fight outside Bay on Ehmry between [Crit] and all those Ehmry was pretty kittening great

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Okay, that fight outside Bay on Ehmry between [Crit] and all those Ehmry was pretty kittening great

LEAFS WON TO FORCE GAME 7! WOHOOOOOO!

I’m gonna celebrate on ice cream.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

It felt longer than 30 minutes! :P
I wanted to take it before I had to log for bed but…no dice! BLOODY ARROW CARTS!

Really had to quote Dr. Claw after the portal failed… “We’ll get you next time Ehmry….NEXT TIME!”

Dinas Dragonbane, the Danger Ranger
Tri-Lead of Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

Your warrior is extremely mobile and that irk’s me a Warrior being more mobile than my thief makes me think “Hm…I need a bigger shortbow”

I had him at 5% health for ages but he would always spin out of range when I thought I had him down

LEAFS WON TO FORCE GAME 7! WOHOOOOOO!

I’m gonna celebrate on ice cream.

I’m sorry I don’t understand.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Your warrior is extremely mobile and that irk’s me a Warrior being more mobile than my thief makes me think “Hm…I need a bigger shortbow”

I had him at 5% health for ages but he would always spin out of range when I thought I had him down

You were the thief chasing me around? Maaan you were really sticking to me, you weren’t downing me but I was effectively out of the fight a lot since I was forced to kite you all that time.

And Zara, the last time we went 7 games with a Canadian team to open the playoffs we did pretty well

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

EB 75,414 +215
BP 56,640 +265
AR 52,787 +215

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Meh, my post offering my condolences to someone whose cat passed away got deleted… wtf?!? That is pretty Low mods

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

Nice reading comprehension. I actually prefer this Tier and hated T4 because it was hard to roam or find small man groups. I was part of that GF group that you praised outside your SE tower. Small group coordination and roaming is my favorite. I would rather have fights like that than take objectives.

You said AR never has a Queue. The original post you responded to was meant to highlight and explain what happened in our BL and in Eternal with the 2v1, which was pretty darn fun. You might not have had a full Q, but you sure sent your zerg guilds.

You called us Midnight Warriors. I said we never had a significant late night force and it was actually BP that was always resetting everything oceanic time just until recently. Pretty sure the only loud mouth screen shot posters are the ones that either barely post and really don’t represent Ebay. Oh but wait, that’s all you read and just generalized from there.

You said we would have fun fighting bigger/equal numbers. I said that you’re preaching to the choir here. We already know all about that since we’ve done it in T4 when we were outnumbered and we do it consistently in the groups I run with. Yeah, we might have a bigger T4 NA population to cover more maps but even BP will tell you we are more organized and get more done with less numbers.

This week is actually pretty fun so far because both BP and AR are coming out to play. You guys are actually giving us a challenge when you work together, compared to the last few weeks of this match up.

If you really can’t understand those points, I will gladly paint you a picture IRL.

Paint me a picture IRL? My reply would get me banned, so I’ll just say LOL!

Beyond that, what I see here is we basically agree. I wish BP and AR actually could work together more because I think it puts this matchup on more equal footing numbers-wise and adds a new twist to this pairing, but that whole alliance thing lasted < 12 hrs. What I find funny is all the PvK’ers coming in here and crowing about how great EB is doing 2v1. For those folks I say don’t hurt your arm with the back pats. While it lasted, we rocked Eternal, but that’s long since over.

Now, it’s back to killing as usual. Our commanders seem to be learning better tactics (well, some of them are…..), especially against larger forces, and I see them getting better each week. This will serve us well in the future, regardless of who we’re up against.

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

(edited by Thorson.9218)

in Match-ups

Archer.1658

Paint me a picture IRL? My reply would get me banned, so I’ll just say LOL!

Beyond that, what I see here is we basically agree. I wish BP and AR actually could work together more because I think it puts this matchup on more equal footing numbers-wise and adds a new twist to this pairing, but that whole alliance thing lasted < 12 hrs. What I find funny is all the PvK’ers coming in here and crowing about how great EB is doing 2v1. For those folks I say don’t hurt your arm with the back pats. While it lasted, we rocked Eternal, but that’s long since over.

Now, it’s back to killing as usual. Our commanders seem to be learning better tactics (well, some of them are…..), especially against larger forces, and I see them getting better each week. This will serve us well in the future, regardless of who we’re up against.

How is requiring a handicap getting better?

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ralathar.7236

Ralathar.7236

The only reason we are winning right now is because of that single night of 695 point capping when no BP or AR were on. 500+ every 15 minutes for like 8 hours, you do the math. Oh wait, I will: 500*4 = 2k per hour, 8 hours. 16k. Actually a good bit higher than that since we ended up 695 pointing them.

Seem a little familiar to how far we are ahead?

Right now AR and BP are matching us in points. They actually beat us in points during our primetime on a weekend two nights in a row up until very late night and early morning. As of now they are within 20k, which means they already caught up several thousand points.

Personally I am rooting for you guys AR and BP. You are working hard and winning a tough battle through coordination and teamwork against a foes strong enough to stand toe to toe with both of you. I only have respect for that. I do not have respect for any Ebayers with a big head because we have a server big enough to match the population of our two tier mates right now.

I will fight you with everything I have, but I will also root for you. If you win, I’ll know you worked really hard to do so and did so with play far superior to your normal level of play. I can only have respect for that.

Ebay kinda deserves it atm too. I warned them Saturday and they laughed and insulted yall. Then you kicked their teeth in lol. Keep up the hard work.

Rashanala – 80 Elementalist
Ehmry Bay – Legion of the Iron Hawk [Hawk]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ralathar.7236

Ralathar.7236

Unfortunate for those Anvil Rockers. From what I’ve seen Ebay has the server population to make a very close match out of a 2 vs 1. When you infight we take advantage of it and exploit the openings and destroy both of you score wise.

If you want to continue having more success than “Run around with everyone we have and karma train” you’ll back the alliance. You don’t really have the manpower not to back it without being suicidal honestly. Neither side does vs Ehmry, we are a good bit larger than both of you.

Rashanala – 80 Elementalist
Ehmry Bay – Legion of the Iron Hawk [Hawk]

in Match-ups

Archer.1658

The only reason we are winning right now is because of that single night of 695 point capping when no BP or AR were on. 500+ every 15 minutes for like 8 hours, you do the math. Oh wait, I will: 500*4 = 2k per hour, 8 hours. 16k. Actually a good bit higher than that since we ended up 695 pointing them.

Seem a little familiar to how far we are ahead?

Right now AR and BP are matching us in points. They actually beat us in points during our primetime on a weekend two nights in a row up until very late night and early morning. As of now they are within 20k, which means they already caught up several thousand points.

Personally I am rooting for you guys AR and BP. You are working hard and winning a tough battle through coordination and teamwork against a foes strong enough to stand toe to toe with both of you. I only have respect for that. I do not have respect for any Ebayers with a big head because we have a server big enough to match the population of our two tier mates right now.

I will fight you with everything I have, but I will also root for you. If you win, I’ll know you worked really hard to do so and did so with play far superior to your normal level of play. I can only have respect for that.

Ebay kinda deserves it atm too. I warned them Saturday and they laughed and insulted yall. Then you kicked their teeth in lol. Keep up the hard work.

You are really really stupid. We don’t hold 500+ ppt overnight, because if we did, they wouldn’t be within the 20k lead, that was on reset night which created the lead. In fact, we pushed the lead back to 20k today, were it was 17-18k earlier this morning. So we are doing exceptionally well for being 2v1’d (not that I care). I don’t have respect for you sir, and If there was friendly fire on my server, I’d make you ragequit this game faster than kalkz does when he fails to take a keep.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

I wish I bought more popcorn

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not