Tier 5: EB|BP|AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boraa.6295

Boraa.6295

What a pretty green picture =D

Apply yourself next time you try to forum troll, thanks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

I’ll give it a shot, I’m not as good at trolling as some but I’ll do my best.

[WFD] is complete garbage, they were continually beat up by pugs in our BL tonight before they gave up and went home BL, where they also failed miserably. I didn’t even have to do work, our PUGS were enough to hold their guild group. I just sat there drinking a smoothie watching the PUGSvGuild battles. (Did [WFD] get a new member? They seem worse then before…)

This double team has been really enjoyable, after Ehmry took a break Saturday and Sunday (we have mothers) we’ll finish off this week like we do every week, except both servers will be tossed into the same dumpster. Sure the PTT looks a little different this week, the dumpster is filling up so fast we can’t keep on top of it, slowing us down by throwing all those bodies at lowlands!
How was that? I know it’s not the best troll but I’m really tired.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

[WFD] is complete garbage, they were continually beat up by pugs in our BL tonight before they gave up and went home BL, where they also failed miserably. I didn’t even have to do work, our PUGS were enough to hold their guild group. I just sat there drinking a smoothie watching the PUGSvGuild battles. (Did [WFD] get a new member? They seem worse then before…)

This double team has been really enjoyable, after Ehmry took a break Saturday and Sunday (we have mothers) we’ll finish off this week like we do every week, except both servers will be tossed into the same dumpster. Sure the PTT looks a little different this week, the dumpster is filling up so fast we can’t keep on top of it, slowing us down by throwing all those bodies at lowlands!

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

Losing 12 points. Ouch! Troll harder. Doesn’t look like you guys are going anywhere

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

If you want to continue having more success than “Run around with everyone we have and karma train” you’ll back the alliance.

Right here is where you lost it. Generalizing about how people play is generally a bad way to make your point.

For the record about us “unfortunate Anvil Rockers”: neither I, nor [vT], give a kitten about your typical unskilled and mindless karma train and go well out of our way to avoid it. Instead, we prefer smaller, skilled fights. You know, the ones where you don’t hit 1111111111111211111111 and call it “winning”. I’d rather be the former sort of “Anvil Rocker” any day over the latter, where score doesn’t matter and skilled skirmish fights are king.

The “alliance” is still kitten. It’s a kitten idea and no doubt going to be kitten in execution, too, after the bang-up job of the last “brilliant plan” that was being touted in map chat.

Frankly, I hope it breaks down so I don’t have to see Dawn of Destruction and whoever else spamming in Eternal Battlegrounds about how no one should attack any Borlis Pass players, because alliance(!!!11``).

Here’s a better idea for the brainiacs out there: learn your classes and fight better; the rest will take care of itself.

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

If you want to continue having more success than “Run around with everyone we have and karma train” you’ll back the alliance.

Right here is where you lost it. Generalizing about how people play is generally a bad way to make your point.

For the record about us “unfortunate Anvil Rockers”: neither I, nor [vT], give a kitten about your typical unskilled and mindless karma train and go well out of our way to avoid it. Instead, we prefer smaller, skilled fights. You know, the ones where you don’t hit 1111111111111211111111 and call it “winning”. I’d rather be the former sort of “Anvil Rocker” any day over the latter, where score doesn’t matter and skilled skirmish fights are king.

The “alliance” is still kitten. It’s a kitten idea and no doubt going to be kitten in execution, too, after the bang-up job of the last “brilliant plan” that was being touted in map chat.

Frankly, I hope it breaks down so I don’t have to see Dawn of Destruction and whoever else spamming in Eternal Battlegrounds about how no one should attack any Borlis Pass players, because alliance(!!!11``).

Here’s a better idea for the brainiacs out there: learn your classes and fight better; the rest will take care of itself.

hmmm yumm, had some fun fights against you guys last night with our 3 man (2x mes, and ele), yep you stomped us a few times, but how about that Vale fight?

cheers, you guys are a blast to fight, definitely helping us to up our game.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: HeNnAz.8913

HeNnAz.8913

What a pretty green picture =D

Apply yourself next time you try to forum troll, thanks.

I’m no troll, Just a simple artist, among thousands.

It’s ya boy fred.
I’ll suck volcanus for stability.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Just a word of encouragement to AR, the purpose behind this alliance is for us (BP&AR) to be in 1st and 2nd. Your help has been invaluable and we will continue to need it. As far as who gets first and who gets second I personally don’t care as much, I am happy that together we can give Ebay a challenge. As long as one of us takes 1st (either BP or AR) because they took more of Ebay’s points than the other (and not from the other) than I shall be fine with that outcome.

See you on the field of battle,

-General Michael

Ha! AR are fools if they think AR is going to get anything out of this “alliance”…

We’ve gotten buckets filled with Ebay tears. We can listen to your map chat in Eternal.

-K

Wait, wait… So, you’re on our map chat, why? Bit underhanded.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Scorey scorey score!

PVD much ?

Hardly… That night EB was so full there was a massive queue to get in, so I was relegated to home defense, as were MANY of my fellows. We had a force strong enough at home, even after a full EB queue to stop all your incoming zergs. Most of which belonged to AR.

Besides, you guys were tag-teaming us with another server, and still losing. Any rights to complain went out the window with that, lol.

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ralathar.7236

Ralathar.7236

You are really really stupid. We don’t hold 500+ ppt overnight, because if we did, they wouldn’t be within the 20k lead, that was on reset night which created the lead. In fact, we pushed the lead back to 20k today, were it was 17-18k earlier this morning. So we are doing exceptionally well for being 2v1’d (not that I care). I don’t have respect for you sir, and If there was friendly fire on my server, I’d make you ragequit this game faster than kalkz does when he fails to take a keep.

I put it entirely more hours this weekend than was healthy, easily in excess of 30 hours. I went to sleep shortly before the +695 cap that night and woke up when we still had over +450. Just saying we got our entire lead in one night when we had no opposition because they were asleep and we PVDoored. Because that is what happened. They actually closed the gap since then.

You can back pat yourself all you want. I’ve been here since beta and have seen Ebay server through times when we had less manpower and skill than either of the two servers we face now. Don’t get aggressive towards me because I’m being honest and fair while giving respect where it is due. If we can’t face our foes honestly without lying to ourselves here what makes you think we can handle T4?

Rashanala – 80 Elementalist
Ehmry Bay – Legion of the Iron Hawk [Hawk]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merkenary.9860

Merkenary.9860

Cool story bra.

Are upset that you couldn’t move up without paying for it, while us folks from bp and ar managed to do it for free.

Seraphim Martyrs BURN
Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

Losing 12 points. Ouch! Troll harder. Doesn’t look like you guys are going anywhere

I guess that just gives us more time to drink the tears of AR and BP. It’s funny how an alliance can hurt yourself. If we did move up, your server might be able to be green one day; you should be praying that we move up.

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

in Match-ups

llkoolaid.8204

Do commanders have the ability to see how many from their server are on a given map at a given time, or only their own guild (or nothing)? It would be really interesting to see if BP + AR = EB in WvW numbers, on average.

And re. what anyone “gets” out of the alliance…..it lasted a precious few hours, and we don’t get anything from it because we don’t want anything from it. It was just an interesting experiment that provided some interesting results. Most important, it was cool, fun, and everyone had a blast. I think EB was surprised by it, was challenged by it, and they too, as a server, likely had a blast. THAT was the point. The rest (score, place, blah blah blah) doesn’t matter.

Hey Dovgan, look more people crying about numbers…

Unfortunate for those Anvil Rockers. From what I’ve seen Ebay has the server population to make a very close match out of a 2 vs 1. When you infight we take advantage of it and exploit the openings and destroy both of you score wise.

If you want to continue having more success than “Run around with everyone we have and karma train” you’ll back the alliance. You don’t really have the manpower not to back it without being suicidal honestly. Neither side does vs Ehmry, we are a good bit larger than both of you.

We even have people in Ebay crying about your numbers… Who would have thought?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boottspurr.9184

Boottspurr.9184

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

Yeah, it’s true. I’ve figured that out a while ago, and it has nothing to do with the 2v1. Honestly, the team-up just makes the week more interesting – it has no real effect on whether or now we’re going to get to t4.

Take a look at the rankings. There was no way we were getting up to t4, even when we were winning each week 240k-whatever; we’d only go up 4 points at a time. Meanwhile in the tier above us, SBI and CD are losing handily and GAINING points.

The truth is clear: Until Anet changes the ranking system, we’re stuck in t5 and nothing EB, BP, or AR do will make a difference. Might as well make the fights good while we’re all here – which is what’s going on right now!

Boottspurr from World of Enders [WoE]

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Yeah we do. I lament about AR’s numbers all the time… If only their population were more stable. They have tremendous potential with all that tenacity they show on the field.

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

llkoolaid.8204

Yeah we do. I lament about AR’s numbers all the time… If only their population were more stable. They have tremendous potential with all that tenacity they show on the field.

Would a major push in recruiting from within AR help?

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

I can’t see it being to successful at the moment if it were trying to attract external guilds to AR. I know I’m probably going to get an unholy hoard of hate for pointing this out but I think their alliance at this time might actually harm their chances of gaining transfers.

But you have to think about it this way it doesn’t matter what their current members think about it but instead what do potential transfer’s see when they look at it and what do they think?

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: BrimstoneAshe.5043

BrimstoneAshe.5043

Ha! AR are fools if they think AR is going to get anything out of this “alliance”…

Week after week, Ebay has won, rather decisively. Many of the forum warriors for all sides have stated they are bored with this matchup. And since the score at the end of the week serves no purpose other than bragging rights — what harm does it really do to mix it up and try something new?

Maybe the BP/AR “alliance” wont work out. Who cares? It’s different from the same old week to week stuff we’ve all done 1,000 times over. I obviously can’t speak for everyone, but I know for myself I don’t have high expectations of a BP/AR alliance, but hey why not? Oh noes we might get 3rd place — whoopty friggin doo! It’s just different — and I’m cool with different. I would think most of EBay would be too.

For me, I live in AR BL. That’s where I have been every time I log on and log off for the past 2 to 3 weeks. That’s where I will be for a while. I figure I’m safe of breaking any alliance there.

Asuran Engineer – Norn Ranger
[KAOS] of Anvil Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

For me, I live in AR BL. That’s where I have been every time I log on and log off for the past 2 to 3 weeks. That’s where I will be for a while. I figure I’m safe of breaking any alliance there.

You’re the same as me then. Whenever I WvW, I live in Ebay BL.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

Proof that this “alliance” isn’t working. I use quotes because there is no alliance. Just an agreement between a few guilds and their commanders.

btw, taken at 10am CST.

Attachments:

-K

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

@ekleenex

Sekz in NSP : A nice guild full of skillful and respectful players than i used to run & joke around with them all the time
Sekz in Ebay : full nerds and virgins & trash talkers & forum warriors who cant sleep in their beds until they tell mommy how good they are in guild wars 2 and how WFD is bad.

Ebay ruined Sekz, people like you ruined the best guild in Ebay, please leave . lol

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

(edited by Kalkz.5297)

in Match-ups

Kalkz.5297

Proof that this “alliance” isn’t working. I use quotes because there is no alliance. Just an agreement between a few guilds and their commanders.

btw, taken at 10am CST.

Dont worry bro, we got your back

-K . Borlis Rock

in Match-ups

BrimstoneAshe.5043

From my limited AR perspective, I see AR’s biggest challenge is momentum. When it comes to WvW, I see the assortment of our Commanders like a Track and Field relay race team. Some runners are better at starting the race, while others are better closers.

AR can be hot and cold at times because some Commanders are better at starting and gaining momentum while other Commanders are better at taking the hand off and keeping it going.

Whether you liked or hated him — TwoGallants was the type of commander who could generally get the momentum going, as an example. We got two commanders on our morning crew whom I feel are really good at getting momentum going as well. I’ve seen it mentioned in these weekly threads a few times by EBay that AR has a strong morning crew. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that we have(IMHO) a couple of our best commanders during those hours. We got some really good ones in the evenings too.

I’ve seen it so many times where AR will have the numbers, but just doesn’t have the momentum. No doubt, its the goal of EB and BP to crush that momentum – as has always been the case. But again, some commnaders are good at countering and avoiding that early on, building up the momentum and striking when the time is right. Maybe momentum isn’t the right word. I dunno. But that’s what I see as our biggest challenge. We’ve got some great commanders… I think we just need to figure out our best relay race order. Who starts the race… who gets the handoff… and who closes.

[KAOS] of Anvil Rock

(edited by BrimstoneAshe.5043)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

There is no alliance. Just an agreement between a few guilds and their commanders.

LOL!

He says there is no alliance and then proceeds to state the definition of an alliance. :P

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

@ekleenex

Sekz in NSP : A nice guild full of skillful and respectful players than i used to run & joke around with them all the time
Sekz in Ebay : full nerds and virgins & trash talkers & forum warriors who cant sleep in their beds until they tell mommy how good they are in guild wars 2 and how WFD is bad.

Ebay ruined Sekz, people like you ruined the best guild in Ebay, please leave . lol

I speak for myself. I’m not like you kittenz, I don’t claim to speak for an entire server. I think your noticing a difference now because before when we ran small man we never really got a chance to play against your bigger guilds, but now that I can it’s apparent how absolutely terrible they are. I’m sorry. I hope you feel somewhat decent though with two servers behind your back, you couldn’t rally your own queue to get anything done you need two full queues to accomplish anything, it’s actually a lot of fun this week good job buddy.

EDIT: Sup Oozo! We miss you guys. <3

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

Do commanders have the ability to see how many from their server are on a given map at a given time, or only their own guild (or nothing)? It would be really interesting to see if BP + AR = EB in WvW numbers, on average.

And re. what anyone “gets” out of the alliance…..it lasted a precious few hours, and we don’t get anything from it because we don’t want anything from it. It was just an interesting experiment that provided some interesting results. Most important, it was cool, fun, and everyone had a blast. I think EB was surprised by it, was challenged by it, and they too, as a server, likely had a blast. THAT was the point. The rest (score, place, blah blah blah) doesn’t matter.

LOL. Yet another reading comprehension challenged PvK’er.

So…according to you, if a post has the word “numbers” in it, it’s “complaining”. ROFL.

For those who can actually comprehend, it’s a question: Do commanders have the ability to see numbers of 1) total team members on-map, 2) total guild members on-map, or 3) (careful here koolaid, this is a tricky one) none of the above. Just curios (or in koolio’s lexicon, complaining…..LOL).

You kids make me laugh. Thank you. :-)

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

Not everyone in Anvil Rock subscribes to this “alliance” bullkitten. Let’s not generalize, thanks.

Unfortunate for those Anvil Rockers. From what I’ve seen Ebay has the server population to make a very close match out of a 2 vs 1. When you infight we take advantage of it and exploit the openings and destroy both of you score wise.

If you want to continue having more success than “Run around with everyone we have and karma train” you’ll back the alliance. You don’t really have the manpower not to back it without being suicidal honestly. Neither side does vs Ehmry, we are a good bit larger than both of you.

Ralathar, I like you. Want to join Luzano and my friends network?

in Match-ups

Kalkz.5297

@ekleenex

I speak for myself. I’m not like you kittenz, I don’t claim to speak for an entire server. I think your noticing a difference now because before when we ran small man we never really got a chance to play against your bigger guilds, but now that I can it’s apparent how absolutely terrible they are. I’m sorry. I hope you feel somewhat decent though with two servers behind your back, you couldn’t rally your own queue to get anything done you need two full queues to accomplish anything, it’s actually a lot of fun this week good job buddy.

EDIT: Sup Oozo! We miss you guys. <3

stop crying, just stop. lol

in Match-ups

llkoolaid.8204

So…according to you, if a post has the word “numbers” in it, it’s “complaining”. ROFL.

For those who can actually comprehend, it’s a question: Do commanders have the ability to see numbers of 1) total team members on-map, 2) total guild members on-map, or 3) (careful here koolaid, this is a tricky one) none of the above. Just curios (or in koolio’s lexicon, complaining…..LOL).

No, I said that you are crying.
The answer is number 3.
BP + AR > EB in numbers.
BP + AR maybe = EB in skill.

Question answered, stop crying or “complaining”.

(edited by llkoolaid.8204)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

@ekleenex

The [rekz] dudes are friendly if you actually talk to them in game. The trash talking they do should be a motivation instead of something to whine about. If you get handled, admit it and try and figure out why.

A group of 10 or so of us [Crit] guys got into a fight outside Ehmry’s bay that was really pretty kitten tough, Ebay had people coming out of bay and we fought them outnumbered and were killing them but they were able to waypoint right back into bay. There were a bunch of [Rekz] dudes in the fight, and after a few waves of Ebay we finally got whittled down. So what does [Rekz] do? Wait for us outside the spawn and ask for some 4v4 and 5v5 and the like. We had some friendly fights (that made it clear we need to work on building our 5 man groups and working on those tactics) and even ran CoF with one of them.

They’re just having fun like we’re all trying to. Stop taking this game so seriously and unrustle those jimmies. I’m willing to bet [Rekz] ([Sekz] then) would have poked fun at EBay and AR guilds the same way they do now if they were the size they are now when they were on NSP.

And don’t pretend you don’t talk trash about the people you wipe in teamspeak. It’s a part of anything competitive don’t be such babies about it.

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

No, I said that you are crying.
The answer is number 3.
BP + AR > EB in numbers.
BP + AR maybe = EB in skill.

Question answered, stop crying or “complaining”.

LOL. You don’t stop making me laugh. So in your own admission, the word “numbers” to you = “crying”. ROFL.

I’m seriously concerned for your health. Stop, get up from the computer, and leave the room FAST! There are obviously some open paint cans or other toxic substances filling the room with vapors that are making you daffy. Please, for the sake of your little Quaggan children, FLEEEEE!

Oh, and thanks for the answer. That was actually helpful. :-) I only asked it because one evening a commander sent out chat that said there were only X players on the map, so I thought that might be another skill they get. Guess not, and he was just talking out his kitten.

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

(edited by Thorson.9218)

in Match-ups

Kodiack.2783

-K

-K

in Match-ups

Posted by: CyberSamurai.1208

CyberSamurai.1208

Interesting times for our guild, our server and this match-up. As a guild philosophy and charter WAR is not interested in alliances with other servers or even other guilds on our own, but we sometimes observe a truce of convenience like yesterday in Ehmry Bay’s home map.

WAR is continuing to recruit new members, both noobs and experienced players who want to establish a strong guild presence in WvW. WAR has been Anvil Rock since the beginning, and will not server hop to make ourselves feel good. We feel good win or lose, and train our members for WvW as best we can without turning the guild into a WOW raid retrospective.

We are not interested in this amazingly stupid new perspective that WvW should be an sPVP playground. Do that where my train can find you and we are going to break it down.

Get serious, have fun, but get serious. Some of the superior attitudes that I hear in game and read in this forum are nauseating. You are not all that… Now come get some.

Commander Buffalo (Asuran Engineer)/Battlemaster of War (Norn Guardian)
WarLords [WAR] and PeaceTrain [MERC] (AR)
Founder and Guild Leader

in Match-ups

CyberSamurai.1208

Not everyone in Anvil Rock subscribes to this “alliance” bullkitten. Let’s not generalize, thanks.

Correct… And will not… “War Lords” [WAR] has not intention of kissing the ring.

Founder and Guild Leader

in Match-ups

CyberSamurai.1208

I’d like to congratulate WAR from BP for taking lake after 30 minutes, you sure showed me you could take 1 tower.

edit: oh wait they failed lawl.

Sorry my friend, that was never our intent. What you saw was an xp/karma train full of ^80’s… And GF? We were crushing your bones all night. Let me know when you guys can field a challenge.

Founder and Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

You are really really stupid. We don’t hold 500+ ppt overnight, because if we did, they wouldn’t be within the 20k lead, that was on reset night which created the lead. In fact, we pushed the lead back to 20k today, were it was 17-18k earlier this morning. So we are doing exceptionally well for being 2v1’d (not that I care). I don’t have respect for you sir, and If there was friendly fire on my server, I’d make you ragequit this game faster than kalkz does when he fails to take a keep.

I put it entirely more hours this weekend than was healthy, easily in excess of 30 hours. I went to sleep shortly before the +695 cap that night and woke up when we still had over +450. Just saying we got our entire lead in one night when we had no opposition because they were asleep and we PVDoored. Because that is what happened. They actually closed the gap since then.

You can back pat yourself all you want. I’ve been here since beta and have seen Ebay server through times when we had less manpower and skill than either of the two servers we face now. Don’t get aggressive towards me because I’m being honest and fair while giving respect where it is due. If we can’t face our foes honestly without lying to ourselves here what makes you think we can handle T4?

Ok, lets examine this closer shall we? The fact that people on our server have to put in grueling hours just to defend against this 2v1, obviously proves that our population is not as big as people claim and is therefore been exaggerated and used as an excuse. I don’t care if you’ve been on ebay since beta, I’ve been in WvW since beta and I’ll tell you right now, we have become the better server through hard work and communication. You give them respect for what? The ability to somewhat hold an alliance because individually they have failed to take us on? The difference is people in t4 aren’t going to go around making silly alliances.

There is no alliance. Just an agreement between a few guilds and their commanders.

LOL!

He says there is no alliance and then proceeds to state the definition of an alliance. :P

LAWL.

I’d like to congratulate WAR from BP for taking lake after 30 minutes, you sure showed me you could take 1 tower.

Sorry my friend, that was never our intent. What you saw was an xp/karma train full of ^80’s… And GF? We were crushing your bones all night. Let me know when you guys can field a challenge.

Huh? I’m talking to the WAR guild on BP. I’ll gladly faceroll your guildies 5v1 though if you want to “start”, let me know when.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

(edited by Archer.1658)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

In the fight Cookies is referring to he was the only Good fights member attacking WAR I was acting as his scout at the time following the guild around the map and I can assure you I was paying enough attention to the group to tell you it was not a group of ^80’s.

Besides that I’m more than certain they were Borlis not Anvil Rock as they would keep making camps go Red.

*Edit – Eh, typo’s and misplacing words, need to learn not to touch type while looking out a window.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

(edited by ChapDev.7650)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hrolfr.6285

Hrolfr.6285

Great fights all around this weekend. A lot of people that I ran with enjoyed seeing Ebay in 3rd place ppt most of the weekend. On a side note the GH Norm Commander with the hammer was one of my favorite opponents this weekend. Keep up the great fights.

Hrolfr Kuma
Everyone has a plan ’till they get punched in the mouth. ~ Mike Tyson

in Match-ups

Kodiack.2783

blah blah blah …. KARMA/XP train leavinging 5 minutes. ….. blah blah blahl

fixed

-K

-K

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

blah blah blah …. KARMA/XP train leavinging 5 minutes. ….. blah blah blahl

fixed

-K

Lol oddly enough I don’t miss that

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in Match-ups

BrimstoneAshe.5043

is not interested in alliances with other servers or even other guilds on our own

Get serious, have fun, but get serious. Some of the superior attitudes that I hear in game and read in this forum are nauseating.

I find it interesting in one post you say you aren’t interested in alliances with other guilds of your own server… and in the very same post accuse people of superior attitudes and not being serious. One could argue that if you followed you’re own advice and took WvW serious, you WOULD work with the other guilds on your own server. But I’m probably just talking crazy stuff.

[KAOS] of Anvil Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nak.8315

Nak.8315

Interesting times for our guild, our server and this match-up. As a guild philosophy and charter WAR is not interested in alliances with other servers or even other guilds on our own, but we sometimes observe a truce of convenience like yesterday in Ehmry Bay’s home map.

We are not interested in this amazingly stupid new perspective that WvW should be an sPVP playground. Do that where my train can find you and we are going to break it down.

Get serious, have fun, but get serious. Some of the superior attitudes that I hear in game and read in this forum are nauseating. You are not all that… Now come get some.

I understand the whole thing with not working with the other server, but really not working with your own Guilds? I have to be reading that wrong. That only hurts your server as whole and a pretty kittenty attitude to have considering you just commented on others.

edit:
On the other side of the coin, depending on your ability, not working with the rest of the server might be a plus for them. Guess someone from AR would have to comment on that.

Nak
Call of Fate[CoF]
Ehmry Bay

(edited by Nak.8315)

in Match-ups

Kodiack.2783

I understand the whole thing with not working with the other server, but really not working with your own Guilds? I have to be reading that wrong. That only hurts your server as whole and a pretty kittenty attitude to have considering you just commented on others.

edit:
On the other side of the coin, depending on your ability, not working with the rest of the server might be a plus for them. Guess someone from AR would have to comment on that.

The guy runs Karma/XP trains on reset night. That’s about all you really need to know.

-K

-K

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

What a great weekend IMO. The alliance (observed by some or not) has been great for this tier as a whole. WvW had become stale for many with the same fights every week. This weekend we all got to enjoy a rare event in WvW and proved there are new ways to enjoy WvW.

Ebay was looking for a good fight and got one. AR and BP both got to enjoy some EBay offense rather than constant EBay defense. What came out of this weekend for me was a deeper respect for Ebay who held their own and even pushed back against waves of enemies from both sides. Holding onto Lowlands was certainly a feat.

All this freed up many groups that like to roam to get out and mix it up. More roaming fights this weekend than I have seen in a long time.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

What a great weekend IMO. The alliance (observed by some or not) has been great for this tier as a whole. WvW had become stale for many with the same fights every week. This weekend we all got to enjoy a rare event in WvW and proved there are new ways to enjoy WvW.

Ebay was looking for a good fight and got one. AR and BP both got to enjoy some EBay offense rather than constant EBay defense. What came out of this weekend for me was a deeper respect for Ebay who held their own and even pushed back against waves of enemies from both sides. Holding onto Lowlands was certainly a feat.

All this freed up many groups that like to roam to get out and mix it up. More roaming fights this weekend than I have seen in a long time.

Yes with the new alliance AR/BP leave their towers/keeps a lil bit more often.

in Match-ups

CyberSamurai.1208

For clarification: We don’t miss any you that jumped server. Your departure says everything about your attitude and worth. Stay gone.

Karma/xp trains? We use those to level new members and server mates, and not exclusively. When we have the numbers and ability we have been known to take a tower/keep. And come to the rescue from time to time.

And running as a group focusing on our guild strengthens our skill and builds our numbers. More importantly, we value our independence and will continue to do so.

Server alliance? No thanks. Guild alliance? Happens all the time, but not written in stone. Buffalo train? If you don’t like it, don’t get on.

GF Borlis? Yawn…

Founder and Guild Leader

in Match-ups

CyberSamurai.1208

edit:

The guy runs Karma/XP trains on reset night. That’s about all you really need to know.

-K

Pfft… Your perception is clouded by your lack of imagination. Server transfer to Europe, your welcome must have worn out on BP as well.

Founder and Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Yes with the new alliance AR/BP leave their towers/keeps a lil bit more often.

It became a feedback problem. Many BP players grouped up to stop being run over by EBays larger organized guild groups. Which caused EBay to group up to find fights since the skirmish groups dried up from WvW in this tier. I suspect AR had a similar experience.

The alliance tied up EBay zergs allowing the smaller teams on all the servers to roam more. We would still bump into larger zergs in our skirmish team but that adds to the excitement. Running into pretty much all zergs sucks the fun right out of skirmishing.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ralathar.7236

Ralathar.7236

I’m gonna ignore the rest of your post since it has nothing to do with me or my statement and is in reality a chip on your shoulder.

Making a general statement to talk about something in general is actually a great way to make a point if it is accurate. If I meant that ALL of AR did X, Y, or Z, you would have a point. But I understand that some will always buck whatever trend is happening, be it karma train zerg, alliance, or whatever.

Playing semantics to attempt to invalidate a point is a logical fallacy. However the success of this tactic is highly dependent on the audience and your personal presenation and charisma as you are depending on presenting a convincing statement/opinion and not something you can legitimately back up with fact.

This means by the same token I realize my own statement can be construed as an opinion, however the presence of a consistent super zerg of AR at the expense of the rest of a zone/other bl’s in the past is something that people can verify via their own memories. I give the reason of lack of population and the need of a large zerg to fight others as my reasoning for this fact, but I could be wrong. It could just be karma training. Either way the same result is achieved of little lasting effect and alot of temporary camp/tower flipping for many matchups in a row now.

Rashanala – 80 Elementalist
Ehmry Bay – Legion of the Iron Hawk [Hawk]

in Match-ups

Kalkz.5297

@ekleenex

The [rekz] dudes are friendly if you actually talk to them in game. The trash talking they do should be a motivation instead of something to whine about. If you get handled, admit it and try and figure out why.

A group of 10 or so of us [Crit] guys got into a fight outside Ehmry’s bay that was really pretty kitten tough, Ebay had people coming out of bay and we fought them outnumbered and were killing them but they were able to waypoint right back into bay. There were a bunch of [Rekz] dudes in the fight, and after a few waves of Ebay we finally got whittled down. So what does [Rekz] do? Wait for us outside the spawn and ask for some 4v4 and 5v5 and the like. We had some friendly fights (that made it clear we need to work on building our 5 man groups and working on those tactics) and even ran CoF with one of them.

They’re just having fun like we’re all trying to. Stop taking this game so seriously and unrustle those jimmies. I’m willing to bet [Rekz] ([Sekz] then) would have poked fun at EBay and AR guilds the same way they do now if they were the size they are now when they were on NSP.

And don’t pretend you don’t talk trash about the people you wipe in teamspeak. It’s a part of anything competitive don’t be such babies about it.

No

If you’re enjoying your game by calling other people bad in a GAME
. u should jump off the bridge and end your life. lol

smh nerds

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Great fights all around this weekend. A lot of people that I ran with enjoyed seeing Ebay in 3rd place ppt most of the weekend. On a side note the GH Norm Commander with the hammer was one of my favorite opponents this weekend. Keep up the great fights.

That’d be Palerider

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not