UW / FR / GH

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Taelic.7609

Taelic.7609

My Dear small kittencats or as you refer urself Lions,

[…] Also I think a GvG in the next time we meet would not be a bad idea, lets see how you guys will do when it does come to skill instead of numbers. […]

[…]
PS: I do not state GvG is lame/stupid. GvG in ÄÄ eyes is for pure fun/recreation purposes and not for showing who is better or worse.

I’m sure you can appreciate the irony here.

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perez.1670

Perez.1670

“Rather Spend time in WvW Itself (with 50 pugs)”

Yes we rather spend time in WvW itself with the 15-20 ÄÄs that usually shows up, pugs atm is hard to come by since it’s PvE event atm and everyone farming it, this 30+ ÄÄ zerg would be really amazing to have and go with, or the “50 man pug zerg” (people from other wvw guilds) is still people and that many would be fun but this sadly never happens, and this “20” vs “70” (which we never had) would be great to see that video since i recall you guys doing 70 vs 20 until people started arriving and we managde to pin you down for a short while. Ht + Lion + TEO which was around 60-70, and then ÄÄ went out to take everything outside hills and then recap hills short after, WvW is not about GvG, nor are we really interessed atm facing GH with so low population in Home-borderlands this week.
Getting 50+ pugs atm is impossible since there is a PvE event, around 50% of the WvW players is not doing WvW atm.
And ÄÄ usually never has more than 20+ guild zerg.

I can’t wait to see the video 20vs70.
And stop acting so childish it’s just embaressing for you and your server and your guild.
since in the end Ht and pugs is the one doing most of the job.
If you want to face us then do it on the real WvW and not some planned GvG, more skill if u take us fair in WvW live action.
I really hope you treat your pugs with more respect then ours.
And appreciate all that does enjoy fighting us

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

(edited by Perez.1670)

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: drnkndfght.7298

drnkndfght.7298

GvG’s has alot in common with arrowcarts

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: VmPr.6289

VmPr.6289

I am literally the best player in Guild Wars 2. I haven’t died yet. I run a zerker mesmer, and I fought AA last night. The entire guild. In a 1 vs 27. They will never admit to this, but, after a long and arduous battle in which they almost got me to half health… I won.

Honestly, after such a crushing defeat I am incredulous to see AA poking their heads out of the sand for so long to even type a message to [Lion]. All [Lion] has ever been to AA is generous, offering help and assistance in the improvement of AA’s gameplay and guild structure.

AA, if you can’t beat me (1 person), how can you even face down a whole guild?

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corvus.3728

Corvus.3728

Hey there also greetings from above.

yh that was us before we moved from UW we had a huge laugh that day also brings so much joy to see a screenshot off this on here xD obviously apologies for killing you lol but i hoped u laughed about it as much as we did.

nice shot there! was our fun thursday, we had a lot of idea for that evening but the necro zerg got the most votes… to bad it wasnt really effective, however, those minions stack better than pugs I swear!

What the hell, get off our matchup thread, dirty dirty SWD. you can post here when you decide that you made a big mistake by leaving us, no server is as fun as underworld, NO SERVER.

Amen to that!

SWD if you are not returning within 2 weeks to UW, I will /w all the Char mesmers to come and blob up against you guys and they will be leaded by Mouggari! Mouggari will also make sure they are all wearing pink outfits and quaggan backpiece.

Never stop improving!

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Perez.1670

I am literally the best player in Guild Wars 2. I haven’t died yet. I run a zerker mesmer, and I fought AA last night. The entire guild. In a 1 vs 27. They will never admit to this, but, after a long and arduous battle in which they almost got me to half health… I won.

Honestly, after such a crushing defeat I am incredulous to see AA poking their heads out of the sand for so long to even type a message to [Lion]. All [Lion] has ever been to AA is generous, offering help and assistance in the improvement of AA’s gameplay and guild structure.

You won by killing 27 ÄÄ solo? or escaping?…
Nice escape but anyone can escape?.. and i highly doubt you killing 27 ÄÄs solo. if you did please show us the screenshot, but i myself cant recall that.
+ we usually tell our people not to hunt lonly players if were facing a camp/tower/keep/zerg cause it will just be uneccesary.

So good for you!

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Corvus.3728

reminder: ÄÄ is not running more then 22 on its best day!
reminder: ÄÄ is forcing their people to not strawl and atk random enemies.
reminder: This is a reminder for the upper 2 reminders to remind that they have to be reminded.

PS: Your welcome for letting you live:P

Never stop improving!

(edited by Corvus.3728)

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

VmPr.6289

Corvus and Perez,

I think you both misunderstood me. When I said I was the best player in GW2, I didn’t mean second best. I didn’t mean very good.

I am the best player in this game.

So when you question whether or not I destroyed your entire guild last night, I really find this hard to believe. At first, I asked myself, do they not remember? It was pretty impressive, so I dispelled that idea. Finally, I hit upon it. AA are so embarrassed that they are pretending that it never happened.

I downed, defeated, and /sat on the entirety of AA last night.

And there is nothing they can do about it.

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Corvus.3728

My Dear small kittencats or as you refer urself Lions,

[…] Also I think a GvG in the next time we meet would not be a bad idea, lets see how you guys will do when it does come to skill instead of numbers. […]

[…]
PS: I do not state GvG is lame/stupid. GvG in ÄÄ eyes is for pure fun/recreation purposes and not for showing who is better or worse.

I’m sure you can appreciate the irony here.

Like I said, ÄÄ does GvG for fun and recreational purposes only. We invited u guys to do GvG because my guildies would have had fun killing you guys. We had enough coverage to make a spot free to take you down.

Unfortunately things change. UW lost a guild and ÄÄ basicly was at that point the biggest guild zerg around(20+/-) since there were others but they were on holiday. The other guilds on UW are still as active as ever but just in less numbers. Also UW started to recruit outside server aswell so we can close the gap ASAP that was made by the loss of SWD.

ÄÄ is atm very busy with making sure the borders are safe and we do that a long with all other WvW guilds left. We are not having fun doing a GvG when we know we gonna lose the border at that point.

I understand you guys feeling the irony, so I hope with this post, I made the feeling go away and explained what happends.

Never stop improving!

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Perez.1670

Corvus and Perez,

I think you both misunderstood me. When I said I was the best player in GW2, I didn’t mean second best. I didn’t mean very good.

I am the best player in this game.

So when you question whether or not I destroyed your entire guild last night, I really find this hard to believe. At first, I asked myself, do they not remember? It was pretty impressive, so I dispelled that idea. Finally, I hit upon it. AA are so embarrassed that they are pretending that it never happened.

And there is nothing they can do about it.

Great, good for you killing so many here have a cookie, now wheres this screenshot of your triumf?`
I mean anyone who would do it would easily take screenshot by clicking on a single button. so?

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

Allow me to state the obvious and say that you’re getting trolled.

Member of TUP on Gandara

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: JeroenXP.5364

JeroenXP.5364

Allow me to state the obvious and say that you’re getting trolled.

I just wanted too say that :p

And too be honest they are really bad trolls just ignore them ÄÄ Keep doing what your doing and have fun ÄÄ

Kemy Support ele – Kesia Berserker War – Miruto Wolfhowl Berserker ranger:
Sakurashi Tank Mesmer – Cutie Pewpie Grenadier Engineer – Neesa Misaki Support Guard:
[Underworld]

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Besgal.7582

Besgal.7582

That’s one kitten big kitten you have to sit on 27 ppl at once.

Zherros Flux – Asura Engineer
Swords of Underworld – [SWD]
Piken Square

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

VmPr.6289

Perez,

Even though you continue to bombard me with these incessant and puerile accusations about the reliability of my witness, I have to call into question your own particular deeds on the day that I have aforementioned.

I distinctly and clearly remember you fleeing the battlefield with your Charr tail between your legs as my iZerker cut you down where you stood. Had you faced me instead of acting so cowardly on the night of battle, maybe I would be more hesitant in pointing out my “triumf” (triumph is spelled with a “ph” in this glorious language).

These baseless accusations of “trolling” must also be completely done away with at once, as the burden of proof falls on the accuser, not the defendant.

To put it in laymen’s terms for you, AA (more like FF amiright), prove that I didn’t wipe the floor with you last night.

Your move.

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Perez.1670

well 1st i did not play during night, i just asked the one commanding if it happened. and your clearly trolling, but i find it amusing to see your comments, so full of stupidity, and we dont have a charr commander in our guild to be honest and since im not one either i cannot have my “tail” between my legs, and i honestly dont think anyone can solo more than 10 people. even pugs. surive yes. kill no. i dont need proff telling you didnt do it, you need proff saying that you did manage to do something nobody can do. and sorry mr perfect i know my english isnt perfect.

“To put it in laymen’s terms for you, AA (more like FF amiright), prove that I didn’t wipe the floor with you last night.”

sounds so stupid. if you have a picture which you DONT, then show it, if not i got nothing more to say.

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

Shhh Perezo, don’t feel the trolls too much, especially those that try to sound intelligent.

Member of TUP on Gandara

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Corvus.3728

I agree with Okaishi. The person who is trolling ÄÄ atm with spreading intelligent crap is I think very insecure about his deeds. Appearently he wanted us to react to his lies so that he could start to believe in his own story, becausw when he made it up, it was hard to believe for himself aswell.

I would suggest to ignore this very intelligent troll and leave him alone. VmPr is truly one of his kind since he actually spoke good english while he was trolling. Sadly he is also one of a kind since he trolls only on chat, he is a troll that cant troll ingame.

I would say to all GH/FR/UW, lets start focussing on fighting again, cuz I am getting sick of defending the honor of my guild in match-up thread while at the same time FR and GH are atking our borders. If you all would excuse me for coming 1/2 hours, I am trying to defend my servers BL. NOTE: ppl that wanna fight ÄÄ , we have PvE evening tonight! We are happy to receive lootbags.

<3 hf & GL

PS: Underworld [UW] is recruiting rams to be used at our reinforced gates. When we get atked we want hardcore ramming, we DO NOT accept golems. NOTE: We have oil, cannon, AC, trebs and GuM in UW. Please ram us now!

Never stop improving!

(edited by Corvus.3728)

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

VmPr is obviously trolling just ignore him.

Lion and escpecially Kelly are also known for being trolly so its best to ignore them as well if they get on your nerves.

Most of the server ha nothing but respect for you AA, you’re always enjoyable to fight.

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Perez.1670

We just kicked their kitten , we will upload the video shortly guys, Lion such trolls and so owned hahahahaha better luck next time!
Started with 15 vs Whole LIon zerg, and they never managed to have killed 5 at the same time, we keept rezzing until we started to wipe, great job Underworld!

Attachments:

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Taelic.7609

Taelic.7609

We just kicked their kitten , we will upload the video shortly guys, Lion such trolls and so owned hahahahaha better luck next time!
Started with 15 vs Whole LIon zerg, and they never managed to have killed 5 at the same time, we keept rezzing until we started to wipe, great job Underworld!

Was that the fight where it took your 70 man blob a full 30 minutes to chain-res-zerg us to death?

edit: your post is also the most immature post in this entire thread, so gratz I guess

(edited by Taelic.7609)

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Perez.1670

never had more than 47 people (50% pugs) u will see in the video yourself, you also got help from gh, so in the end it was even and we still wiped ur kitten, and no tht was the start when we wiped u 15 vs 25+ u lost fair and square so stop whining.
You still outmanned us at start and lost. you cant deny the evidence.

Attachments:

(edited by Perez.1670)

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Samoleth.5012

Samoleth.5012

can’t wait thursday..what will the excuse be for loosing this matchup so badly?

a random derpling

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Perez.1670

Underworld is outmanned as hell, SWD leaving + PvE event. so thats the facts.
the major remaining guilds are having a hard being active 24/7 since many do PvE aswell.

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Los Re.4607

Los Re.4607

Come ooooon AA grow the required parts and fight Lion. I believe the best ending of this drama would be a nice fight between you two. CBB show them!

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Perez.1670

We beaten them today, that should be enough, we got other stuff to handle, outmanned being sandwished by fr and gh.
primetime.

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

JeroenXP.5364

We beaten them today, that should be enough, we got other stuff to handle, outmanned being sandwished by fr and gh.
primetime.

Feels always good too beat immature trolls doesn’t Anyways lets keep our heads high by either winning or losing.

Sakurashi Tank Mesmer – Cutie Pewpie Grenadier Engineer – Neesa Misaki Support Guard:
[Underworld]

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Corvus.3728

Come ooooon AA grow the required parts and fight Lion. I believe the best ending of this drama would be a nice fight between you two. CBB show them!

We will do that for certain, but we already have the required parts on all our players. Its just that we are kept busy today, cuz FR also liked UW BL today appearently so we did not really had a big Lion vs ÄÄ fight. Also today was ÄÄ PvE day, we pulled off 15 ÄÄ in total since it was a chilling evening today.

DW FURY , we will get them, you guys should focus on farming german lootbags in AG match-up.

Never stop improving!

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Corvus.3728

Great night of WvW today! epic fights everywhere. shoutout to TEO, RDT, NOUS for being very hard pressing on UW BL. Lion you guys shouldve stepped up your game and focus WvW like I said, but instead you guys came in UW BL looking for fights with ÄÄ. Take a example out of the other guilds on GH and take towers/keeps. Do not roam with a 40 man blob and basicly capture camps.

I am done with Lion. I am officially stopping war vs Lion from my side against all Lion. You guys showed to be incredibly selfish. You guys wasted today the whole day on ur vengeance against ÄÄ that you basicly delayed the PPT for GH. GH couldve had 20-25 more if u guys were actually focussing on WvW. Be ashamed of this because I think there are GH ppl agreeing with me.

My sincere apologies to all of GH server for having the trashtalk fight with Lion from my side. I did not meant to let Lion be focussing on us instead of WvW. This is not a joke, I am dead serious about what I just said. You guys couldve gotten a better score , if we didnt had Lion being mad on us. my apologies and lets WVW.

@Lion Do what you do, and focus on us if u want, we will try to kill u anyway anyhow. I will not pay much attention to your fight provokes. If you atk us, we will do wahtever it takes to take you down and we will use all needs nescassary to do so.

<3 to GH and FR

Never stop improving!

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

Strange how Lion never have screen shots or videos to back up their stories,it’s all verbal BS.Strange how other people can supply ss to back themselves up

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

VmPr.6289

I am done with Lion. I am officially stopping war vs Lion from my side against all Lion. You guys showed to be incredibly selfish. You guys wasted today the whole day on ur vengeance against ÄÄ that you basicly delayed the PPT for GH. GH couldve had 20-25 more if u guys were actually focussing on WvW. Be ashamed of this because I think there are GH ppl agreeing with me.

You’re not even an actual WvW guild. You’re entirely made up of pugs. This video proves it. Pugs = no coordination, no teamspeak/vent whatever, nothing. So when you claim to be “done with Lion”, who are you talking about? UW as a whole? Yeah good luck with that son, we aren’t going to stop going into UW borderlands looking for a fight. GH is obviously destroying UW in the points. So as the self proclaimed leader of the blobby zergs, you really need to step up your game don’t you think? Because you’re obviously not doing much right if you’re losing by such a huge margin.

In reality, even though you could have actually formed some sort of organised guild group, you chose to be a casual and stick with hiding behind huge zergs, claiming wins when they went to a blob and claiming that you had no members when you lost. If you fought us in the only legitimate ways (15 v 15 guild battle) then you could have an actual claim to any of the things you are saying. You’re obviously incapable of realizing how fallacious your position is though, and so you can continue to depressingly lag behind in the league tables while everyone else figures out how to play this game effectively.

20 – 25 points? Son we’re literally thousands of points ahead of you. We have like 10 major guilds doing all sorts of kitten on EB to cap. This was a couple hour guild run that had the purpose of fighting other groups in order to practice and have fun.

You see a lot of GH people agreeing with you? About what? No one is actually listening to your pathetikittentle cry for attention.

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: RcKelly.9263

RcKelly.9263

A Picture with a story behind it should be an artist bro.

I more busy spamming F on your dead bodies than screen shooting and drawing arrows to a map then making up a back story.

King Crazy The Black
A Old Lion

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

RcKelly.9263

So Basically we flew in on magic dragons then triple back flipped off, landed here then killed this huge [AA] Led Zerg, 3 times before they had to hide in there keep and build more arrow carts.

True Story bro.
Sorry there was no arrow on the map but I am sure you know where it is.

Attachments:

King Crazy The Black
A Old Lion

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

VmPr.6289

So Basically we flew in on magic dragons then triple back flipped off, landed here then killed this huge [AA] Led Zerg, 3 times before they had to hide in there keep and build more arrow carts.

True Story bro.

I was also there, I can back up that this story is correct. Honestly AA, you have nothing left but to come at us.

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

drnkndfght.7298

I have actually never seen lion killing a group larger then 3 people

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: ghost.6571

ghost.6571

…Me iz artist now bro…

Attachments:

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Corvus.3728

Wauw, even after giving an honest and mature explanation and announcing to stop, you guys start to flame me? tbh the difference in mature attitude between ÄÄ and u guys is relatively big. We started quite unmature but soon adapted because we care about respect from other guilds. Sadly you guys showed yourself this way w/o shame and I really do not hope you are proud of that.

ÄÄ being nothing? Well as a proud guildy+commander of ÄÄ, I can not let this insult be unanswered. ÄÄ can fight on its own and I think all guilds except yours can vouch for that. Ask TEO, WBC, RAGE, HT, CHvc, these guilds all fought ÄÄ when we were with guild group. Try to think why we did faced those guilds who are in theory better then you are but that we did not faced you..? Be aware of what your saying to that because u might insult any of those guilds.

ÄÄ is a WvW focussed guild that focussus on the purpose of the game in perticular. We are focussing on taking/defending stuff and if that includes killing zergs then thats the case. We also use whatever we have to assure we are winnig. If there arent many options left, then we will fight outnumbered and try to make best possible. ÄÄ tags up aswell because we want the pugs to experience WvW like we do. Stimulate TS usage and learn them new stuff.

IF ANY1 OF GH CAN VOUCH FOR LION DOING ALL THESE THINGS ASWELL, MAIL ME!

(think again before you call ÄÄ not a WvW guild because we mean more to UW then u will do for GH, this is my last post for now untill you guys flame ÄÄ again on a unacceptable way)

Never stop improving!

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Perez.1670

True Story bro.

Since you said you video recorded it, wheres the video of it?
And we dont hide in the keep, we stay in the keep cause we defend it as you should in wvw, we didnt seek a fight you did. we just killed you because your a potential treat, you never killed the zerg i led, and you cannot prove it either or be my guest and link the viedo or picture of the zerg dead. not 5 guys but the whole zerg.

half+ of the zerg were in teamspeak some were not, and only a part of ÄÄ was there since it was PvE night, also that we wiped you guys multiple times with even numbers, before loads of tons of pugs joined in at THE END, which proves that we got skill or will you say you lose to losers? mabye we had 5 more pugs than u had orgenized “wvw elite guild members” on ts.
Ive shown picture from Quarry how you outmanned us, im getting the video ready and im posting another one showing even numbers.
Either wait for the video to see for yourself or link your video and watch it clearly, but don’t say were not a WvW guild since we clearly are, and have alot of people from multiple servers enjoying the battles with us, even people from your server.

With best respect towards GH

Attachments:

(edited by Perez.1670)

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

Its totally honorable not fighting Lion in gvg because they are the best gvg guild out there and you cant win ever, see here for proof and press ctrl-alt-arrowdown for perspective: http://gw2gvg.com/

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

(edited by Steelo.4597)

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

I think everyone should chill and enjoy more the fights in game than fighting at the forums.
This week is quite enjoyable with somewhat even fights.
If someone feels that someone is trolling, best thing to do is ignore and do not respond.

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

RcKelly.9263

Yes you are right, [Lion] is a respectable guild and we wont tolerate Trolls. we care about our standing on the internet and take this game very seriously.

We also write long boring posts that no one actually reads but we still think were being mature about the whole situation

King Crazy The Black
A Old Lion

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

@UW Nice try at our bay right now. I still don’t understand how about every night is quiet and suddenly you pull 40 people out of nowhere. Impressive nonetheless.

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

JeroenXP.5364

Yes you are right, [Lion] is a respectable guild and we wont tolerate Trolls. we care about our standing on the internet and take this game very seriously.

We also write long boring posts that no one actually reads but we still think were being mature about the whole situation

Whatever rocks your boat basement dweller

Anyway even when “losing” i’m enjoying myself since were not all geeks kitten over numbers “omg we gainz rankz fapfapfapfap we beterz then you zaaa!”

[Underworld]

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: strifer.8320

strifer.8320

Haha, come on guys. Stop the flames already and realize that ÄÄ doesnt want a GvG even tho you do. They are have stepped up as a good UW-border defending guild the last months after a break and i dig what they’ve been doing lately.

As to Lion, theres obviously a couple of trolls posting here including your leader it seems, but you are moving pretty nicely together when i’ve seen you running, but i have to say the fight in quarry was pretty lolz. Didnt see much after that because i had to go, exept a couple of fights in ruins. (Im not trying to start a troll war or whatever so peace to yall, and you’re all good players both ÄÄ and Lion)

Elderly Woman/Charr Warrior
[FURY] Gunnars Hold

(edited by strifer.8320)

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: harry.5283

harry.5283

Thank you UW FR for both attacking our bl with a golem rush it was good to see FR’s POINTLESS hold out in hill while our 7 man blob failed to keep our bl really good blobing at 2 am in the morning shows real skill and night capping skill!

Dawns Hammer-Guardian/Commander
[TEO] Gunnar’s Hold

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

At other news they are blaming us for nightcapping them:)

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Muppul.5180

Muppul.5180

Gunnar’s Hold is looking very green..

Bifur [WBC] – We Be Chilling
Gunnar’s Hold
Hi.

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: VaaCrow.3076

VaaCrow.3076

Nice color border there GH, And we didn’t even have to use 9000 omegas!

[Rise] Madness Rises Guild Leader [Kei Shade-ranger]
May our BL break all foes. Fear our babou!
Gunnars Hold Represent! <3

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

Nice color border there GH, And we didn’t even have to use 9000 omegas!

You talk too much Next time i won’t leave a sentry with your colour:)
At other serious news what are you trying to prove? That you have mad skills while we don’t?

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

drnkndfght.7298

Im gonna siege up the sentrys now

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

Im gonna siege up the sentrys now

GJ mate you will need that:)