Viz/SFR/PS - after League fun

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

Can’t understand why someone from your guild asked for 20-25man skirmish around the map if you run with whole zone.

Thanks for the fights on VS bl tho.

I can make you the same question

Personally I’m happy to see more guild’s raid on Viz and guild like WL, WLR, ELY that are very strong.. but why you add to all the battles? What is the problem to be wiped?! Yesterday my guild had a raid with 14-18 pll (some went afk) and we had no problem to deal with WL (were you? don’t remember!!) or ELY that were more than us.. we got wiped many times.. no problem!
By the way, ty to both Pik and Viz for the week.. probably we will fight for the eternity with the new Anet system…!

We didn’t add a single fight between two solo guilds and we made a bunch of fights against NoE 2 or 3 days ago.

@Mark: I’m just questionning the fact that you’re playing with commander tome with kittentons of adds when someone from YOUR guild asked us for fights. Told him we don’t mind being outnumbered by a guild, but playing with commander tome is clearly laming us. Maybe he didn’t tell you, that would explain it but nvm.

Cya another week!

Dude we had no tag on!!! I dont understand you. When I told you we had like 30 people and maybe a 7 pugs that we cant get rid off you said we will not fight you. I guess that was made it clear for us that whenever we face you it will not be as per our agreement. we did not care what happened after that if we were alone or we had adds on us. the deal was over when you said we are 15 on the map. You think we would have gone for a fight with 30 against you. It was a normal map run after that. and yes after 2 hours of closed raid we do turn on the tag then. but our first encounter we did not. I even said you could add up guilds if you like to make it fair which you said no guild will do that with us. how fun it could have been for either sides to then have skirmishes. What we did after that was our normal raid business. And at no point we were above 50 even adding the friendlies.

Obviously I said we won’t fight you if you ask for 20-25 skirmishes and bring pugs with you, when you already outnumber you (which we don’t mind, if it’s only your guild that outnumbers us). We started with 15 and got 20guys at 9pm.

There is also no point running with another guild with us, sorry.

Cya on battlefield

Red Guard [RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownRH.4592

UnknownRH.4592

you brought 15 in the start and ended with 20. We start with 30-35 and usually end with 40 people from our guild. Friendlies on the map are something we could not help. We always ask nicely to leave us alone. If they do not we can not do much about it. Besides I do not see why you are taking it a kind of disrespect when we already agreed after the first skirmish that we will go about our routine business irrespective to what we decided. The tag came on as we usually like to think of ourselves as pugs friendly guild and do a little for the community at Piken as well.

We will be looking for 20-25 man gvg during the week. Whisper me if interested.

Centurion in Balkan legion (SFRJ)
Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tseikk.9032

Tseikk.9032

Sfr thief commander from iddq guild 2v1 me, i get him easily down and his friend revives him, then they kill me and he jumps on my body… sfr still so kitten about losing in league!
Edit: now hiding in tower scared to come out since he would have to 1v1 !

I speak for myself, not for my server or my guild.
Solo roamer, all classes.

(edited by Tseikk.9032)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tseikk.9032

Tseikk.9032

Sfr thief commander from iddq guild 2v1 me, i get him easily down and his friend revives him, then they kill me and he jumps on my body… sfr still so kitten about losing in league!

edit: so i got one roamer join me… we were in front of sfr tower for ages, then sfr came with 7 people, 7v2’d and the thief was jumping there again… ZERO respect for you sfr!

I speak for myself, not for my server or my guild.
Solo roamer, all classes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

Kinda tired of this match already. Tired of endless VS blobs 24/7. Tired of them camping towers and keeps and not going out for fight unless they outnumber you 2:1. Even after league not. Are SFR guilds taking break or aren’t there any left besides [VG] and [IV]?

KoA is still raiding 3-4 times a week but we don’t have much interest in Piken guilds because all you do is blob when we obviously don’t run with more than 20 people against you. (DVG, PG, SFRJ etc.)
Props to War Legend who still rely on skill over quantity. If any guild is willing to do some skirmishes next week feel free to contact me.

If I dont remember wrong you guys dodged our invite to skrim. Lets do it this week, come at us bruv

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

edit: so i got one roamer join me… we were in front of sfr tower for ages, then sfr came with 7 people, 7v2’d and the thief was jumping there again… ZERO respect for you sfr!

So we talk now about roaming onTier 1

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Binaenaleyh.5276

Binaenaleyh.5276

Oh no pikunah again.3 weeks and still 2vs1…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnar.5730

Magnar.5730

Oh no pikunah again.3 weeks and still 2vs1…

2 vs who ?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Do you happen to be a skullcrack/GS warrior that only comes out of the spawn with 30s worth of food/potion buffs, fully stacked sigils, guard leech & guard killer, 100% tuned 1 vs 1 build, and bloodlust buff for good measure?

Because while I can’t condone jumping on anyone’s body, I can’t help but laugh to myself when I see these player, and Piken seems to have relatively lots of them.

So yeah, just making sure you aren’t one of those. And if you are, may I point you to SPvP?

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scribe of Salmacis.7054

Scribe of Salmacis.7054

kitten it feels fine just to have relaxed fights. I just realised that I don’t even know the score, and I couldn’t care less. Both Viz and SFR guilds, and Piken ones, good to share a match-up with you.

Bessaria – Guardian & al, [DVG], previously [KA] [Scnd] – Pikunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Repi.7152

Repi.7152

Thanks for all the amazing fights on Vizunah border today!
Also, Dsun. Please do less portal bombs, you almost gave our raid leader a heart attack (more than once)

-pew, Guild leader [IV]

Guild leader [IV]
SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2950

Achilles.2950

Thanks to all guilds that raided on Piken BL tonight, fantastic guild fights all round. SFRJ are looking for 15 or 20 man scrims and GvG, whisper me in game to arrange.

Markrox – Guild Leader for Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: stevie.4187

stevie.4187

Wow amazing fights tonight on viz bl!! IV was only Sfr force on the map and we had 20-25 all night

Cheers to viz Zerg FrR and piken zergs DSuN/and others

See ya on battlefield !

Commander Kid Inkk
[LAST] SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rethical.3258

Rethical.3258

Awesome night on SFR border too! We defended garry against simultaneous attacks from vizunah on many gates, then had awesome 3 way battles between garry and bay.

Huge props to our commander Handarand for guiding the SFR pugs, and the EB guild raid.

I say LNM from vizunah with impressive numbers tonight and PRV. Can’t remember which piken guilds where there. So many targets!

Fun fun fun fun fun weekend, keep it up for the rest of the week all =D

Attachments:

FSP: Ranger – Rethika. Guardian – Rethical, Warrior – Taym Ah

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

btw, vizunah mesmer dropped me in moa form like 5 times in a row) U must pay him 100 gold for that)

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

in Match-ups

Posted by: Byega.4215

Byega.4215

btw, vizunah mesmer dropped me in moa form like 5 times in a row) U must pay him 100 gold for that)

It’s not me, i have another target in mind.

Attachments:

80 Human Elementalist – Dagger/Focus

Last fair fight before Orbageddon was against Itkoviana

(edited by Byega.4215)

in Match-ups

Rayya.2591

It’s not me, i have another target in mind

[img]http://imgur.com/KUQSRVR[/img]

at least i found out who is responsable for the pink hair story today ^^

no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radonium.1295

Radonium.1295

Thanks for all the amazing fights on Vizunah border today!
Also, Dsun. Please do less portal bombs, you almost gave our raid leader a heart attack (more than once)

-pew, Guild leader [IV]

portals here, portals there…
portals EVERYWHERE

previously Desert Sun [DSun] – Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Knochenkult.6423

Knochenkult.6423

Sorry for the Portals, I’ll punish my Mesmer for the almost-heartattack !

Rostrot The Machine
Driver of Death Days

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Did someone say… epic PAL portal skillz?!?!

(edited by Dawdler.8521)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bettan.3576

Bettan.3576

Did someone say… epic PAL portal skillz?!?!

Haha! kitten I wished I had seen that live, it would have wiped our raid with all the laughter, but it would have been worth it.

House of Mirrors – Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: KarlusDavius.1024

KarlusDavius.1024

Big huge props to anyone on SFR BL tonight on all sides. EPIC fights and bags!

Cmdr. Kiro Heimdahl
Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tobin.6371

Tobin.6371

Pretty shameful display on Viz border from a server who are supposed to be guild orientated. Thanks SWD for not blobbing, the rest…

Tj – Ele, Slacker – [IV] The Fourth Legion – r2300+ – 175k+ kills
Seafarer’s Rest Gold Veteran [IV]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Repi.7152

Repi.7152

Congratulations to SFRJ and Dsun for getting a 70 man guild zone blob, i don’t want to see any post about “blobbing” from you guys anymore.
you guys are really a shame for your server ….

Guild leader [IV]
SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Thanks for nice guild action on PS bl today.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Knochenkult.6423

Knochenkult.6423

Congratulations to SFRJ and Dsun for getting a 70 man guild zone blob, i don’t want to see any post about “blobbing” from you guys anymore.

Monday is Dsun’s day off and you know best how stressing guilds raids in this tier are so if my peeps run arround with other guilds 1 time in week and 5 times guild raid you have no right to complain.

You have no right to complain about anything at all anyway as there’s nowhere written how the game is meant to be played.

If you argue with one person from two guilds because you dont like his opinion or because he say sfr blobb or whatever, stop measure everything by the same yardstick.

Cheers

Rostrot The Machine
Driver of Death Days

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qrakan.1392

Qrakan.1392

That’s how it looks like from the other side…Piken has almost all the time encountered this kind of “blobs” congratulations you now know what it’s like. Mayhap now you can try running small groups and showing how it’s done, and perhaps people will follow.

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

We wiped a couple of times last night. yeah there were many occassions when VS and SFR outnumbered us. I know it was a bad border for guilds running on that map with 20-25 people. Well sometimes it is what it is. We were not above 50 however at any point.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

First of all my sincere late congratulations to Vizunah Square for winning the Gold League (I was on vacations with very limited access to internet).

How can some people came here and talk about rewards? Do you want better reward then winning the Gold League? There is no better reward then that for a true WWW player.

Did SFR learn the lesson? I’m not sure. For ages before the league I warned about the flow of new people that we are going to have, and we simply can’t control that. The only thing to do it’s to build a structure capable of integrate those people, Guilds and more experiment players can have one important role.
Watt we really need in SFR its players that put in first place is server, next their guild or them.

It was a sad return for me when I got in TS, and start to hear commanders with the old story of “We really need to drop”, “We play for badges and fun”, at the same time they ask for scouts, so people spend their time and money, for some have fun and lose? I saw for hours several commanders in TS not tagging up. It was time for me to leave TS, and entered “RAGE MODE”. This people don’t represent SFR spirit, we are winners, and we always try to win, or at least try to win.

Sorry Shadow I raged you also. I dint even notice the blue tag was you before you PM in game. I know you love SFR as much as me, and you only play for win.

Two nights ago I got back, my dear friend Hjerim was commanding, I had to be on. Watt a glorious night we really show green side (I know it’s not VZ, VM guild that I see every night in EB it’s not VZ) who rules.Yes he didn’t take so much time to take Klovan down because we are noobs, we just stayed there pounding the door to show you that there is nothing you can do, wen we want your towers and we have a giant “Guild” of 60 players. Bad news for you green side it’s Hjerim its not alone, we have many more good commanders like him now.

We are patient; we wait for VZ to come.

Last word to Wemil, I don’t see you as a traitor, personally I will never play for other server, you problem it’s that you are convinced that you can do it all alone, you can’t, alone you weak. Same for the Guilds, alone you are just a bunch of useless guys running around.

in Match-ups

KarlusDavius.1024

If you are waiting for VZ to come, then your far, far too late. Lots of VZ have said that the chances of them being able to muster that type of force again are slim to none. And I really don’t blame them. What VZ did was nothing short of extraordinary. SFR will never be able to emulate that. Same as Piken and pretty much every other server out there.

Season 1 will probably be the only “true” WvW season we have. Since it’s ended, it’s already started the great shift of guild and players to different servers for various reasons.

Don’t take this as a hate post, I’m just stating facts. Let’s keep playing the game were playing. There are some seriously epic fights happening on every BL at the movement. I think people are enjoying it. I, for one, and loving it.

Cmdr. Kiro Heimdahl
Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Misslol.9741

Misslol.9741

Talking about VZ borderland yesterday @ prime time there were no reasons to blob at all.
SFR had 2 guild raids there ours (30 people at max) and IV maybe 20? i think less.
VZ had no massive zerg and however they were handable.
The whole piken zone blob was intended to have an easy win cause you didn’t even tried to take big objectives and yes everyone have the right to complain when your playstyle is preventing others to have fun.
Nothing personal guys you are free to zoneblob as you want but people can come here and tell that your playstyle is not fair that’s all

[NoE] NoEntry

(edited by Misslol.9741)

in Match-ups

Posted by: chrisgr.3849

chrisgr.3849

wow piken have a bloob and is the breack news of the week…
comon viz and sfr how many times piken nead it to fight your bloobs almost 24/7
relax..we have those kind of fights almost everyday on the legues when we play vs both of you…pls stop qq for a bit

in Match-ups

Misslol.9741

i could answer you (just to mantain the low level) the breaking news of the week are that piken played even vs Vizunah LOL but no, just kidding…man you didn’t get the point at all..go to the top of the page and read the topic title :P

[NoE] NoEntry

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

zoneblob

What part of not more than 50 did you not understand? SFRJ had between 30-35 and DSUN made up the remaining numbers. If we were the zone blob then I dont know what wiped us that night.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

I thought I was going to sleep but then I thought meh might as well upload. The finale of my raid time. Blobbing Piken vs non-blobbing SFR (Piken dont fight Vizunah so if you think you see Vizunah in there, its actually SFR).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Dsun dumped SFRJ and started hang out with DVG.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

KarlusDavius.1024

Video is awful quality for me. And it’s funny how SFR come here to kitten and moan about blobbing considering your history. All we ever came up against was a blob. Now the shoe is on the other foot, you don’t like it. All we’ve done is adapted to the circumstances.

Deal with it.

Cmdr. Kiro Heimdahl
Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Misslol.9741

zoneblob

What part of not more than 50 did you not understand?

The part where u are talking about u were ONLY 50 sticked together and still think that’s all right uh?

Ps. Btw i think u were way more in some situations but i’m not the one talking about numbers here but playstyle.

[NoE] NoEntry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skyz.4105

Skyz.4105

Hey, sorry to continue the argument and it would be nice to stop but there is a huge diffrence between a pug blob and a guild blob. we never said to not blob and for our servers lets be honest thats imposiable, BUT 50 people form 1 guild isnt nesisary and just ruins it for others just keep that in mind please.

Sky–Shatter Mesmer, Guild leader – [IV] The Fourth Legion – r1400+ – 95k+ kills
Seafarer’s Rest Gold Invader [IV]

in Match-ups

Posted by: IronDuke.8479

IronDuke.8479

YOU BLOB!!
NO YOU BLOB!!
WE NEVER BLOB, YOU BLOB!!!
can we PLEASE stop with that after over one year?
Please, please with sugar and cherry on top.
We all blob :P

Edit: back to the important things, the SFRJ Norn mesmer in the vid is a real cutie

Kromlech [Saga] – Brokkoli Warrior

(edited by IronDuke.8479)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qrakan.1392

Qrakan.1392

Hey, sorry to continue the argument and it would be nice to stop but there is a huge diffrence between a pug blob and a guild blob. we never said to not blob and for our servers lets be honest thats imposiable, BUT 50 people form 1 guild isnt nesisary and just ruins it for others just keep that in mind please.

Then please Stop infest the keeps/Towers with Millions of Siege and come out and fight.

the Siege “isnt nesisary and just ruins it for others just keep that in mind please.”

Live what you preach.

in Match-ups

Posted by: chrisgr.3849

chrisgr.3849

from what ikn also viz and sfr have big guild like ZBs and Iqqd -sorry if i type the names whrong – and im sure many more and piken pugs/guilds have fight those guilds many times
what you prefer,,guilds with many members start to choose who of them will be join on the guild raids???
and yes vizu and sfr choose the most time to siege up with tons of superior ac/balistas and treb the towers that they have
skip that part of the game and lets play for the fun..ether way we stuck toogether now..,,lets give a BIG THNX to anet for this..thats the main problem..not our or your blob or what ever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

There is +70 man dsun/dvg blob outside and we shouldn’t use siege. Good one.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

zoneblob

What part of not more than 50 did you not understand?

The part where u are talking about u were ONLY 50 sticked together and still think that’s all right uh?

Ps. Btw i think u were way more in some situations but i’m not the one talking about numbers here but playstyle.

I would not disagree with any of what you said except the fact that people from SFR simply keep ignoring the facts presented by other servers. May be that is high quality trolling I just dont know. But nothing honestly gets through no matter how much we reason with SFR players. I said 50 players and the next thing is a zone blob made of us mentioned on the forums again.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

If you are waiting for VZ to come, then your far, far too late. Lots of VZ have said that the chances of them being able to muster that type of force again are slim to none. And I really don’t blame them. What VZ did was nothing short of extraordinary. SFR will never be able to emulate that. Same as Piken and pretty much every other server out there.

Season 1 will probably be the only “true” WvW season we have. Since it’s ended, it’s already started the great shift of guild and players to different servers for various reasons.

Don’t take this as a hate post, I’m just stating facts. Let’s keep playing the game were playing. There are some seriously epic fights happening on every BL at the movement. I think people are enjoying it. I, for one, and loving it.

I never seen in EB map Piken taking a VZ tower (on weekends I play more than 16h/day). Last two nights I have seen some attempts from Piken to take VZ towers, the result? Fail.

Watt the hard core players from VZ and SFR think is that Piken don’t belong to this match, and in the middle of our duel we punish you for that, this is not a fact.

I can give you more facts but I think you play in BL, so no point to tell you more.

Don’t take this as a hate post, I’m just stating facts.

@UnknownRH, another fact lover. This is for you to.

(edited by Mighty Ice Arrow.9268)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drekavac.4920

Drekavac.4920

PS (SFRJ) blob vs Vizuna blob, too bad I don’t have photo of SFR blob that we wiped just before this photo

Attachments:

Ragnar Lohbrok – Norn warrior of [SFRJ]
Server: Piken Square

(edited by Drekavac.4920)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

I want to congratulate Millenium Old School guild on your great achievement at windmill tonight.

Well done.

(edited by Aphix.9846)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

PS (SFRJ) blob vs Vizuna blob, too bad I don’t have photo of SFR blob that we wiped just before this photo

Any fights where you faced greater numbers was due to great teamwork between guilds.

:D

[RG]

in Match-ups

Rayya.2591

nice tail you have, that minimap

no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drekavac.4920

Drekavac.4920

nice tail you have, that minimap

Yes, I say in my post this is our blob 20 people in picture and 10 people in tail you can see on mini map, math is simple 20+10 is 50+

Ragnar Lohbrok – Norn warrior of [SFRJ]
Server: Piken Square