Vizunah / Deso / Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

It’s not the first time and won’t be the last that servers avoid each other to farm desolation players for easy points.

Yeah I know this is the normal evolution in any match but I’ve seen before, from Vizunah specifically, a kind of crap which goes far beyond that. Back when they used to have two servers in T1 (Viz + Arbo) and transfers were free they used to move entire guilds from one to the other to game the system and allow both to remain in T1, then they would use this nice setup to try and crush whichever was the 3rd server at the time using the double manpower allowance it gave them. I personally witnessed cases of Viz + Arbo forces moving on a map with the kind of coordination you can only get if you’re on the same TS (or at least your commanders are).

Yesterday there were some things which reminded me that.. specifically, I kept putting pressure on Viz for hours by trebbing bay from garri, and after a certain point in time (after we entered prime time) every time that wall went down to below 10-15%, lo and behold, the full JS zerg would “magically” appear at garri watergate forcing me to commit there and allowing the Viz zerg to move below garri and take out trebs with AC fire. You could set your watch on it, such was the regularity of it. And they kept going at it despite being wiped out several times, which would discount the “hey let’s farm Deso for easy caps”. It could have been a coincidence, sure… but several times in a row? Personally I wouldn’t be surprised if a few of those old ArboViz guilds transferred to JS after Arbo went down and are back to their old… “strategies”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

roflmao

More than that, I bet they were hebrew speaking canadians, didn’t they?

in Match-ups

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

It’s not the first time and won’t be the last that servers avoid each other to farm desolation players for easy points.

Yeah I know this is the normal evolution in any match but I’ve seen before, from Vizunah specifically, a kind of crap which goes far beyond that. Back when they used to have two servers in T1 (Viz + Arbo) and transfers were free they used to move entire guilds from one to the other to game the system and allow both to remain in T1, then they would use this nice setup to try and crush whichever was the 3rd server at the time using the double manpower allowance it gave them. I personally witnessed cases of Viz + Arbo forces moving on a map with the kind of coordination you can only get if you’re on the same TS (or at least your commanders are).

Yesterday there were some things which reminded me that.. specifically, I kept putting pressure on Viz for hours by trebbing bay from garri, and after a certain point in time (after we entered prime time) every time that wall went down to below 10-15%, lo and behold, the full JS zerg would “magically” appear at garri watergate forcing me to commit there and allowing the Viz zerg to move below garri and take out trebs with AC fire. You could set your watch on it, such was the regularity of it. And they kept going at it despite being wiped out several times, which would discount the “hey let’s farm Deso for easy caps”. It could have been a coincidence, sure… but several times in a row? Personally I wouldn’t be surprised if a few of those old ArboViz guilds transferred to JS after Arbo went down and are back to their old… “strategies”.

you forgot to tell them the guilds we transfered on AS were canadians guilds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MkMKzdTBEOc

meanwhile on EB. we are double teaming JS with Deso on the same Teamspeak!

Attachments:

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

(edited by tita.6358)

in Match-ups

MagnusLL.8473

roflmao

More than that, I bet they were hebrew speaking canadians, didn’t they?

No idea, didn’t stop to ask them their language. On probability though I’m assuming they speak French. Would be harder to coordinate with Vizunah otherwise.

meanwhile on EB. we are double teaming JS with Deso on the same Teamspeak!

That proves nothing and you know it. I never claimed the possible… let’s call it “friendship”… was active 24/7 on all 4 maps.

(edited by MagnusLL.8473)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Hey friend, i have to say i liked most of your posts in the past, because they were clever and nice. I refused to post since a while, even when i saw 3 pages of taunt on VS the last matchup.

But here, it is totally purely awesome to read invention like this. We were talking about this in Grand Cross chat and we were like: “wth, what drugs take this man”

we NEVER moved entire guilds to do things like this rofl, or coordinate on same TS, because it was almost total hate between arbor/vizu. Old rivalty from DaoC, trolling guys 24h/24, many reasons. It was perma troll and tension on french forums, and some old arbor guilds still bash VS hard. Please, like the canadians thing, do not create rumor and inventions based on wind magnus !

using free transfert between AS and VS to stay in T1… just to imagine this i’m laughing irl when i remember the vision of things of thoses two servers haha. It’s like imagining flying horses

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: oaagamer.6594

oaagamer.6594

Last night garrison almost 1hr fight was fun.. thank you JS and Viz for the WxP.

Candy
Owner of Candy Shop [CS] and Desolation Commander
Be the change you want to see in the world.

in Match-ups

MagnusLL.8473

But here, it is totally purely awesome to read invention like this. We were talking about this in Grand Cross chat and we were like: “wth, what drugs take this man”

we NEVER moved entire guilds to do things like this rofl, or coordinate on same TS, because it was almost total hate between arbor/vizu.

This is the exact same reply you gave at the time, and just like before, sorry, I simply do not believe you.
Or rather, I don’t have any problems believing there was bad blood between the main WvW alliances in Viz and Arbo, but that doesn’t mean those movements were not happening. It was pretty clear at the time, facing both servers, that there was some pretty weird “week population cycle” going on whereas Viz would be totally unbeatable one week and much weaker (though still able to fight well) on the following one, while Arbo was undergoing the opposite change. Couple that with movements on specific maps in specific times where you saw Arbo zergs carefully avoiding attacking Deso points where Vizunah was fighting only to start bombarding the point with 3 trebs the VERY INSTANT Vizunah disengaged, and the resulting picture is quite obvious.

And it’s not like it was difficult to “hide the fact” at the time, eh? All you needed was half of your guild members transferring to the other server for free, adopting a different guild tag, and voila’… double the numbers, double the spawn points, while still using the same TS. Most of the allies on either the source or destination servers would not even realize this as they would simply see a bunch of people with a different guild tag.

I will admit though I find a bit difficult to believe that those movements, on the scale we were observing, were possible without you realizing about them. I mean ok, it was easy to hide them and all, but surely the alliance leaders would have realized the general WvW attendance levels were showing such odd periodic variances…

(edited by MagnusLL.8473)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

we NEVER moved entire guilds to do things like this rofl, or coordinate on same TS, because it was almost total hate between arbor/vizu.

This is the exact same reply you gave at the time, and just like before, sorry, I simply do not believe you.
Or rather, I don’t have any problems believing there was bad blood between the main WvW alliances in Viz and Arbo, but that doesn’t mean those movements were not happening. It was pretty clear at the time, facing both servers, that there was some pretty weird “week population cycle” going on whereas Viz would be totally unbeatable one week and much weaker (though still able to fight well) on the following one, while Arbo was undergoing the opposite change. Couple that with movements on specific maps in specific times where you saw Arbo zergs carefully avoiding attacking Deso points where Vizunah was fighting only to start bombarding the point with 3 trebs the VERY INSTANT Vizunah disengaged, and the resulting picture is quite obvious.

And it’s not like it was difficult to “hide the fact” at the time, eh? All you needed was half of your guild members transferring to the other server for free, adopting a different guild tag, and voila’… double the numbers, double the spawn points, while still using the same TS. Most of the allies on either the source or destination servers would not even realize this as they would simply see a bunch of people with a different guild tag.

I will admit though I find a bit difficult to believe that those movements, on the scale we were observing, were possible without you realizing about them. I mean ok, it was easy to hide them and all, but surely the alliance leaders would have realized the general WvW attendance levels were showing such odd periodic variances…

And this is why you don’t do drugs.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

MagnusLL.8473

Uh-hu. No serious counter, so resorting to ad hominem.. thanks for the confirmation, not that it was needed anyway

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

And some people believe that Obama is a reptilian-satanic-freemason-illuminati based on YouTube edits, Magnus…

seriously, you should really stop this delirium, you are going paranoiac. In this time i was in contact of almost all guildleaders of VS guilds (and with all the big guilds), all day in private message and teamspeak, and trust me they would never do things like this. Even an independant big guild out of Grand Cross like MN (Main Noire) has too much server pride to do this.

Vizunah has always some bad weeks since the beginning, when we take a rest, and Arbor sometimes did well sometimes not. For the trebs example, it’s just a trifaction situation happening everytime that make every servers imagining alliances (like kodash+elona versus jade sea, they tought germans were in alliance)

Please, for you man, do not go paranoid like this… i have no reason to hide things, and it was 6 months ago :x

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jomg.9061

Jomg.9061

Always funny to see those assertion of 2v1 when they’re is none.

Deso can’t hold anything so sure, vs or js take your stuff, doesn’t mean we don’t fight each other too.

Pervx [DEX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Let’s be honest 2vs1 is allowed and the whole 3 server matchup idea in fact encourages it this current problem in WvW across the board is where the strongest and the 2nd in the matchup will most often focus the 3rd for easy points to increase their rating. Currently there is no incentive for the 3rd and 2nd to focus the stronger server this is where Arenanet need to devise a way to encourage more flexibility in a 2vs1 scenario.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

Last night garrison almost 1hr fight was fun.. thank you JS and Viz for the WxP.

one of the moments in that fight. we took it in the end:)

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

If there was any real reward for winning in WvW… Give +500% gold drop from mobs for 1 week or stuff like this to the server who wins match up and you will see all PvE addicts suddenly start caring about WvW results :p
No real reward = only those who like pvp content take part in WvW (and those who need badges for legendary lol), simple as that. Now we have what? Some bonus +15% craft critical succes or +6% chance for additional gathering node uses and things like that? Hm wut? Anyone even notices the differences? No reward – no reason to waste time to fight some Viz or Baruch or whoever else, better spam cof…
Anet promising changes from time to time, but seriously it takes soooo long that in meantime most ppl gets burned out while waiting for them and leaves.

About Deso last days, it’s rly sad seeing it going down. Ppl only wait for comander to pop up and IF they decide to follow, then all they care about is lootbags. What happened to defending and sieging towers? It’s rly annoying to start making siege when you have enemies at gates melting them with auto attack, and even then (it happened to me several times) when you drop AC or balista and shout in chat few times “build pls”, ppl just stare or go try casting skills at enemies at gate (and often end up dead themselves) – that is basic WvW knowledge. Where did all the smart guys go to? Don’t tell me all left with iron cause not all did. Some good old guys burned out – sure, but not all. Why most ppl just run like headless chicken when there is no comander or leave and go back to pve… I can’t speak for all situations, but it’s often like this.
Some training on defending would be nice, even if you don’t want to be like Viz with ton of ac’s in the tower where you can’t even place ram on the gate without it being gone 5sec later, there is need for some basic defense. Eventually ppl will learn from commander how it’s done, but if commander only run the zerg – ppl will only do that, what when there is no commander? Who will organize them? …

in Match-ups

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

Deso loses mostly because we don’t have the players, at all.

And the funniest is that at the current week score, Viz loses 40 points and Deso wins 30 making it much more likely we’ll be matched against Viz again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Uh-hu. No serious counter, so resorting to ad hominem.. thanks for the confirmation, not that it was needed anyway

So prove it. Show us something to corroborate your words, and something real, not coming out from your delirium brain.

It’s easy to say whatever but it’s kinda more difficult to prove it without making you a dumb paranoic. So enlight our minds and bring us an actual instance.

No proof, not happened. Enough said.

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

Right drop this petty squabbling over double teaming if it’s happening it may not be moral but it’s perfectly legal in ArenaNet’s eyes.

Axle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

Omg, one more week against the low-skill French=\
+nice farm
-t3 keeps
-there is no challenge

*tired

VS and JS are generally pretty weak in fight, but thinking only 1sec that deso is better, it’s a big joke.. try to play against deso sometime, you will be very disappointed..

Troma

using free transfert between AS and VS to stay in T1… just to imagine this i’m laughing irl when i remember the vision of things of thoses two servers haha.

I hope our friend have some guild name to give us about these “entire guilds switch btw AS and VS” Hum.. let me guess … LNM/WL !!! No ?

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

(edited by Wothan.4673)

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

What may or may not have happened in the past is of little relevance in the present so everyone get over it and focus on the here and now instead of dragging up history it serves no purpose at all to anyone this tit for tat bickering.

Axle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinzui.3861

Shinzui.3861

“VS and JS are generally pretty weak in fight, but thinking only 1sec that deso is better, it’s a big joke.. try to play against deso sometime, you will be very disappointed..”

Yea really ? afcourse u can win against Deso when u are 4x to 1 on the field and its like all the time, but on same numbers u are goners. And visu… play tower defense and running from us when they have 2/3x time players, so please spear me from your talks…

Commanding Officer of Evil Squad [GT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Lol what Shin said. Basically you are all mouth whilst you outnumber us or Pvd, but after facing other servers and fighting all week, facing JS and VS in open field, you guys are just walking loot bags!

Will have to run some magic find gear this week and restock the gold coffers haha

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

Yea really ? afcourse u can win against Deso when u are 4x to 1 on the field and its like all the time, but on same numbers u are goners.

Oh come on, at what kind of ppl do you want make believe this…
Stop thinking your serv is full of skilled smallscale guild and zergless because this is not the case..
You have few good guild ( GoW, VII, HoG,.. ) some bad, and many zerg.. like every other serv… no more, no less.

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Thanks for all those Deso players who didn’t lose hope at Deso BL this evening and Candy for his humor on TS. I don’t blame VS or Jade for double teaming as I saw them attacking each other as well. VS, You had some huge fights there at the South of the map. Entire horizon filled with VS tags. I hope you didn’t mind one engineer watching you, as spectating can also be fun.

Intense fights at Deso Garrison and later us getting the Hills as well. I had my tag hidden except for short moments to ping locations. Strangely we had some of the best organized order on our map when everybody was hiding their tags (= no commander visible on our map).

Our engineer split team was working very well. I must apologize for chasing solo enemy players, but after having your 5-35 men groups chase me across the map on my solo roams, what can you expect.

And thanks for those brave JS and VS players who had 1vs1 and 2vs1 (me alone) on Deso BL lake (island + underwater) on Saturday evening.

Playing as a warrior at EB earlier today was such a blast. 3 WXP ranks in 45 mins and using my utterly weird warrior build. I love that so many enemies are running glass cannons.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: oaagamer.6594

oaagamer.6594

Thank you Viz and JS for another fun Garrison loot bagging sessions.

Candy
Owner of Candy Shop [CS] and Desolation Commander
Be the change you want to see in the world.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Deso loses mostly because we don’t have the players, at all.

And the funniest is that at the current week score, Viz loses 40 points and Deso wins 30 making it much more likely we’ll be matched against Viz again.

Of course people don’t like losing but like Atoss says how many people do we have left that know what they are doing outside of a zerg even then they sometimes wander off on their own they just want kills and lootbags for their personal gain.
We’ve lacked enough people setting the right example nor enough wvw commanders, communication, organization and guilds to cover most of the borderlands anymore outside of their raids in the evenings.

Also we were just unlucky once again with the random roll range thing apart from that one week we got Kodash/SFR again which doesn’t look as bad anymore does it? We may gain points but next week we could get a much easier match up and the week after who knows with this current system.
I for one don’t see the problem with 2v1 we are more often than not the most disorganized or outmanned server other than EB where we take advantage of it sometimes and that’s not even as organized as it once was really unless we have a good balanced commander.
It’s sad to see thanks to Anet and our luck some have to come across bitter and delirious being matched up with not only Viz but higher pop and more organized wvw servers, all we can do now just have to work on things and be patient esp with some of these pugs who will learn eventually or not.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

I would just like to congratulate myself for successfully attempting to solo both enemy zergs. You guys are super fun and I hope to solo you more <3

I will occasionally laugh in mist form when I’m downed, but know full well that I mean it in the most friendly and most loving way insertloveheart

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

I would just like to congratulate myself for successfully attempting to solo both enemy zergs. You guys are super fun and I hope to solo you more <3

I will occasionally laugh in mist form when I’m downed, but know full well that I mean it in the most friendly and most loving way insertloveheart

Dahir, there isn’t a Deso player here who hasn’t soloed a VS zerg. It’s inevitable! :-)

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: romainette.2369

romainette.2369

nice fights on EB this week end, INVI are toughs and well organized, we had really go fun anyway even if we had several wipes (and victories too) ! double focus was predictable, especially at lunch/diner time, and it is very challenging !
Tks all for this nice match-up !
necrotic loves from vizunah

(edited by romainette.2369)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deneb.2697

Deneb.2697

I started playing in WvW 2-3 weeks ago, and there were good fights; last week I played outmanned 80% of the time, and I was planning to leave; this week I played 2-3 times, still outmanned. There is really no fun. For this week I’m out, we’ll see next week what has for us.

Attachments:

(edited by Deneb.2697)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

I started playing in WvW 2-3 weeks ago, and there were good fights; last week I played outmanned 80% of the time, and I was planning to leave; this week I played 2-3 times, still outmanned. There is really no fun. For this week I’m out, we’ll see next week what has for us.

I do not agree with you, you are talking about a weekly base.. but its going on for months already

Seems that the match maker system nor Anet is aware of the major migration of ALOT of strong WvW based guilds in Desolation, they keep let us fight vs the strongest opponents while we are a medium WvW server atm.

Our borderlands are deserted because people face vs 50 enemy with a 20 man squad. Sometimes we do ‘ok’ in the borderlands because some guilds do their guild wvw events, but for the rest its empty. We fight in Eternal battlegrounds, and we are doing good there but we don’t have enough man power to deal with the greater wvw servers.

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Jomg.9061

Deso : plz stop trying to retake your garrison/north tower in prime, because of you guys we can’t focus on reseting Vs Bay. Thank you by advance

Pervx [DEX]

in Match-ups

Deniara Devious.3948

Deso : plz stop trying to retake your garrison/north tower in prime, because of you guys we can’t focus on reseting Vs Bay. Thank you by advance

Thanks for the info. You can never have too much intel and I would love to hear more. Can I add you to my friend’s list?

I wasn’t commanding last night, but roaming the supply camps, sentries, dolyaks and Quaggans and providing intel. I saw the perfect moment to take Garrison and instantly informed about it in TeamSpeak. In fact I think I made our commander a bit angry on the TeamSpeak, because I started to hurry him “Take Garrison NOW or don’t take it”. Anycase we took Garrison and held it, despite enemy wanted it.

When you have less players, timing is the key to win.

in Match-ups

Jomg.9061

Thanks for the info. You can never have too much intel and I would love to hear more. Can I add you to my friend’s list?

Hmm, the intel that we can’t reset a T3 1700 supply with 80 Vs in it, while wiping yours attack every 5 min in the north ?
I’m not sure that’s a big surprise for anyone :P

I’m always available to discuss the game.

Pervx [DEX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

And another day of “Oh god vizunah everywhere!”…
Hope we don’t face them next week (that don’t mean i want to face Elona…). We barely rebuilt what Viz destroyed on our HL before primetime. I Hope our guys manage to resist again the green machine. Well, I’m looking at live map and see that one of our tower has been downed lately… All this work destroyed again by the green machine…
We will keep the hard work!

PS.: You know, now, there aren’t tiers so all matter is ranking for server. That’s a way to reward lower rank when they gank against a higher ranked server.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

in Match-ups

Atoss.1056

Who would want a reward like this Even running as guild group is impossible.

on screen: there was more in the back, just the game doesnt show nameplates at that range x_x

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: satkis.7021

satkis.7021

Deso players view:
2 big downsides
a) Every server blobs but never have I experienced as big skill lag as facing VS blob this enormous —> boring
b) Js and Vs both lack courage to attack each other with great force. Ofc there are skirmishes all the time usually in front of one of their tower gates but not real action. No big and long attacks. No dedication to take towers/keeps with full force. It’s a bit like checking if anothers guard is down and when it is not they cannot cap. If one server caps any keeps from another it is because the defending server is currently outmanned —> boring.

But not all is bad: It’s nice to see JS and VS playing active and not just sit in their keeps. If you want action, you can easily find it. Defending fights are fun.

Tonight we had nice fights on deso borderlands. We prepared a big attack to vs bay and managed to get into lords room fast and easy but fortunately for vizunah js attacked us so it was just a quick try and our big attack at full force never actually happened. Then unfortunately both of them kept us busy just defending what’s ours for the rest of the night.

satkis [TLA] – Guardian – Desolation

Only a WvW player

in Match-ups

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

Thanks everyone that turned out on Deso BL last night I’ll tell you what for all the ho hum about the forums our Deso guys got knee deep into a fortified bay while despite the efforts of JS and Viz at the same time they never got in our Garrison Keep.

Great time thanks all who turned out and respect to the JS teams for very aggressive play.

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Aye I was border hopping a bit myself we had to go on the defensive most of the time cause on our BL both Bay (VS) and Hills (JS) had waypoints of all things, it got intense especially later on in the night we had to bunker inside Garrison with siege as the walls were down again but then the new build came at the right time on the LA overflow the banter was interesting. AC’s got a range nerf but they still are OP as heck really.

EB has alot of blobs and lag running everywhere from all sides that I wish we could split up our zergs more often even with our pugs but your Viz pugs seems to wipe quite easily it’s just a small victory imo without enough of a challenge and with our own Desoblob it turns into a lagfest, no doubt you are more organized with your coverage and numbers in what really matters in wvw. The best fight I had all night was defending Redlake on Viz BL with just about 10 of us a mixed group of CS and the rest of us vs 15-20 Viz with the circle up, sadly cause of ‘night force’ mainly on EB as usual we did lose Garrison eventually but despite our faults at times there’s still life in Deso fighting on, competing, and is nice to pugs who are learning fast now we just need a fairer matchup.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Missed much of the action last night owing to IRL – managed to get into Deso BL latish. Had a lot of fun at Arah defending camp against varied reasonable groups of VS then the blob hit and pushed us back to garri.

Defended garri until the re-boot kicked us just as VS got in (big LOL). Gave up and went to bed then. Back in briefly this morning to quickly check progress and was pained to see that Deso were wiped out in all 3 BL .. with just the usual 1/4 possession on EB.

Still .. with each death, I grow stronger!

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

on screen: there was more in the back, just the game doesnt show nameplates at that range x_x

Thats a pretty good screen of “Oh god! vizunah everywhere!” You’ve got here ^^

@Satkis: It’s sad but no server can have the whole picture in sight. Don’t worry we have our load of fight against Viz. Our homeland is always pretty lively with them (like yours maybe, but that’s another “Oh! god vizunah everywhere!” case ^^ )

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

(edited by Dadnir.5038)

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

I agree Dadnir the picture differs both between servers and maps whilst one map is doing terribly on another it’s the opposite. on the map where a server does terrible people get frustrated and angry whilst on the map where they are doing well they don’t complain.

But one thing im shocked about is the fact many still feel surprised to see Vizunah players in large numbers on maps, it’s nothing new guys it’s been like this since well forever and to be expected. Im further shocked to realise that even some Deso still underestimate this fact and question why it should require more than a few golems and a handful of players to breach a tier 3 Bay belonging to Viz lol.

What i will say is last night was a different experience from the meta on deso map all thanks to whoever it was that took the time to fight during the afternoon and reinforce garrison etc before prime time logged in it gave us a little more flexibility

Axle

in Match-ups

Deniara Devious.3948

Thanks for Deso PuGs following me fast after some venting at the map chat at Deso BL this morning and noon.

Nice work from VS golem rushing places, but we got more WXP this way, get to cap the Garrison + towers several times. Several WXP ranks gained in couple of hours again.

My hats are off to [DEX] from Jade Sea. You guys play without fear, which is a rare sight among my opponents. You play very nice skirmish, despite you lost against us. I think your play style would suit Desolation very well, so I hope DEX will come to play with us.

My thanks also to that brave VS mesmer, who fought against me + my warrior friend (in training) underwater several times.

I will not complain about double teaming against Deso, as that is normal (in fact I would be utterly shocked to see a day without it). I am always happy that some of our French opponents are showing courage to fight even when they are not in a blob. Keep on these small fights as well!

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrandMechantLoup.8201

GrandMechantLoup.8201

Anyways you can hide 2 mesmer at the same time in Greenlake and Askalion Hills T3 without opening doors with your small groups. So it’s balanced isn’t it ?

Attachments:

jade sea, EU

(edited by GrandMechantLoup.8201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

Here’s a link to Jarl’s excellent Stonemist assault against the ever so lovely Vizunah Square which took place earlier on today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeQQYZn-Rlw

Broski

in Match-ups

Atoss.1056

Anyways you can hide 2 mesmer at the same time in Greenlake and Askalion Hills T3 without opening doors with your small groups. So it’s balanced isn’t it ?

Hiding mesmer without opening doors? What do you mean? Sure there was some hacker mesmer on Deso some time ago but it seems that he is banned. And at other times when gate or wall is down but you that you won’t make it – it’s common tactic to try hide a mesmer inside.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

Well it took all night and it’s not great quality but I jsut wrapped up the highlights from Monday nights WvW raid on deso BL

have fun I couldn’t chop out much we killed so soo much

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrandMechantLoup.8201

GrandMechantLoup.8201

Hiding mesmer without opening doors? What do you mean? Sure there was some hacker mesmer on Deso some time ago but it seems that he is banned. And at other times when gate or wall is down but you that you won’t make it – it’s common tactic to try hide a mesmer inside.

It’s was saturday morning. No contestation. 10 peoples, 3 times in 20 min direct in lord keeper room in 2 differents T3 keeps. You know what I mean.

All servers have some cheaters but we are more sad about tags involved, ANET don’t act guilds must act.

jade sea, EU

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

Well it took all night and it’s not great quality but I jsut wrapped up the highlights from Monday nights WvW raid on deso BL

have fun I couldn’t chop out much we killed so soo much

Screen seriously the guild is going to have to invest in getting you a new monitor for xmas m8 with a better aspect ratio lol.

Axle

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

It’s was saturday morning. No contestation. 10 peoples, 3 times in 20 min direct in lord keeper room in 2 differents T3 keeps. You know what I mean.

All servers have some cheaters but we are more sad about tags involved, ANET don’t act guilds must act.

You have reported it to the community and im sure those in [INV] will be questioned over the incident by their own commanders, it may have been legit it may not… but i know for a fact most officers of respected guilds forewarn about the risks involved in taking portals from untrusted sources (randoms outside of trusted and known guilds) to their members.

However due to no physical evidence of the mesmer/s actually illegitimately gaining entry has been brought forward there is very little action anyone can take other than reiterate to their guild members to be wary of portals from untrusted sources.

Axle

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

Please forward me any screenshots or videos taken about this.. ther was one incident i was present for at Bay around the weekend ssort of time, as i was there and knew of the mesmer responsible for the majority of alleged hacks, (I was actually in party with them at the time) I warned my guild if anyone took the portal or condoned the use of glitching they would be instantly guild kicked.

Send me any evidence and I assure you any of my guild members involved will be dealt with.

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].